Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 2/9/2019 at 2:06 AM, FairyDusted said:

Janelle never fails to cheer me up about my life. I'm not used to the blogger format. I need my people damn it. Heeee. David would never let Janelle have people. 

Almost died. Yeah, right....fuck off with that shit

HAHAHAHA I know, right?! There is NOTHING she has that I would want, even the money. Well, I wish I could adopt Kaiser. But besides him, nothing. I would love a familyyyyy like Chelsea's, kail's vacations, two decent baby daddies who would look out for me like Leah has, and I'm sure if I thought hard, I could find something I'd like from bri's life. I guess living near Disney? But I would want exactly nothing of Jenelle's life. She is a dumpster fire!

Edited by Christina87
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

I've said it a hundred times before and I'll continue to say it.  Something is wrong in this world when we're glorifying people who get knocked up at 16 and continue to screw up their lives by being shitty people.  This makes me sick. 

• Love 18
On 2/9/2019 at 1:06 AM, FairyDusted said:

Janelle never fails to cheer me up about my life. I'm not used to the blogger format. I need my people damn it. Heeee. David would never let Janelle have people. 

Almost died. Yeah, right....fuck off with that shit

This is totally why I follow this mess (and TMOG & The Duggars).  

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Yes, I have thought days on this......

I swear Jenelle is always bitching about something. Like first it is she is seeing molecules, in so much pain, then her Durango broke down, then it is whatever, then it is her house is sinking,  then it is saying someone almost ran her off the road, then it is she can't fly because of whatever, then it is whatever, then it is this plane ride almost killed her. I swear she is always saying something about something. Constantly bitching.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I've said it a hundred times before and I'll continue to say it.  Something is wrong in this world when we're glorifying people who get knocked up at 16 and continue to screw up their lives by being shitty people.  This makes me sick. 

I said it somewhere else but people used to watch public executions and go to circuses filled with people with physical deformities.  

This is the 2019 version of the same human tendency.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

And get rich while doing it while the rest of us struggle through work and life as good people.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I said it somewhere else but people used to watch public executions and go to circuses filled with people with physical deformities.  

On this note, I was surprised to learn when I visited Gettysburg National Park that civilians would actually pack lunches and watch battles during the Civil War. So yeah, I guess it's some sort of human tendency to watch these train wrecks ?

Jenelle infuriates me because so much of what goes on in her life is directly related to her choices (not counting her childhood) and those choices have now come to affect her children. I don't really watch much anymore, but I come here for snark and the hope that the kids are OK.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

11 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Rome had gladiator fights.

There have always been “something” meant to entertain us at our basest level. Reality tv is that thing now.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

And get rich while doing it while the rest of us struggle through work and life as good people.

EXACTLY.  Here the rest of us are hard ass working people, some of us paycheck to paycheck.  Did things the old fashioned way and I feel bamboozled watching this entitled little bitch of Barb's daughter sit on her ass day in and day out thinking of diseases while getting high. 

• Love 13

Is Jenelle investing her money wisely?  The MTV paycheck will stop coming eventually, and if she hasn't, she's pretty screwed.

Forgive me if that's a stupid question, I haven't watched the show in years.  I did watch a few clips on YouTube the other day, and I was reminded of what a trainwreck Jenelle was, and how she always seems to have some kind of drama, in her life.  That girl is mentally ill.

Edited by Shakma
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Shakma said:

Is Jenelle investing her money wisely?  The MTV paycheck will stop coming eventually, and if she hasn't, she's pretty screwed.

Forgive me if that's a stupid question, I haven't watched the show in years.  I did watch a few clips on YouTube the other day, and I was reminded of what a trainwreck Jenelle was, and how she always seems to have some kind of drama, in her life.  That girl is mentally ill.

I can't imagine she has much left after lawyer's fees! Plus, all of David's toys, her trips, and drugs aren't cheap. These girls aren't primetime actresses making millions an episode. I really doubt any of them are set for life, because they're only 26, and they could live 70 more years! 300K, plus whatever they make at side hustles, is a good salary, but most people making that kind of money don't retire before 30. I think the smart ones who have invested well can live comfortably, with probably the help of one real job within the family. Invested well, it's a nice supplement, but I don't see it being full-time income for the next 70 years. Chelsea and Leah will be fine, if they stay with their current men who work, though they may have to cut back on some unnecessary purchases. Leah worries me a little if she breaks up with his guy, but she could probably work as a waitress or something if off drugs. Kail will rise to the challenge and work. I can definitely see her losing her big home, though, as I doubt she has saved much. At least she will have the support of jo and javi if it comes down to it; they'd never bankroll her, but they'd help her out if things get super tight. Jenelle, though, I have zero hope for. There's no way she's saved, her swampland is eating her house, and she has no work experience. Plus, she could never keep a job with her attitude!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I can't imagine she has much left after lawyer's fees! Plus, all of David's toys, her trips, and drugs aren't cheap. These girls aren't primetime actresses making millions an episode. I really doubt any of them are set for life, because they're only 26, and they could live 70 more years! 300K, plus whatever they make at side hustles, is a good salary, but most people making that kind of money don't retire before 30. I think the smart ones who have invested well can live comfortably, with probably the help of one real job within the family. Invested well, it's a nice supplement, but I don't see it being full-time income for the next 70 years. Chelsea and Leah will be fine, if they stay with their current men who work, though they may have to cut back on some unnecessary purchases. Leah worries me a little if she breaks up with his guy, but she could probably work as a waitress or something if off drugs. Kail will rise to the challenge and work. I can definitely see her losing her big home, though, as I doubt she has saved much. At least she will have the support of jo and javi if it comes down to it; they'd never bankroll her, but they'd help her out if things get super tight. Jenelle, though, I have zero hope for. There's no way she's saved, her swampland is eating her house, and she has no work experience. Plus, she could never keep a job with her attitude!

THIS IS A HOUSE OF LEARNED DOCTORS!

Edited by Isthisok
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Jenelle is screwed.  I’m certain she doesn’t have an IRA or investments.   

Same with Amber on TM1.  She doesn’t even pay her taxes so she is double screwed!  

How will SSI work for these girls?  None of them have paid anything in, to my knowledge.  Not that anyone in their generation (or mine) should count on SSI even being around, but still.  What do these girls think is going to happen when they are cancelled???

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Definition of a forced smile.  Check out her eyes.

dad.jpg

🤮.  To be honest, I can’t believe they go out in public still.  With all the turmoil he has caused you know everyone in that town just looks at them like vermin.  I know I would.

• Love 11

I just had an image of Jenelle reading books to her kids - mind you, we have no evidence this has ever actually happened!!  With her flat affect, monotone voice - what an exciting reader she must be.

My godson has a book with various Sesame Street characters in it and any time I'm over and help put him to bed he makes me read it multiple times.  I crack him up with my Count and Cookie Monster voices. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
On 2/5/2019 at 1:22 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

if you can't swim, you shouldn't be the one to jump in the lake to rescue a drowning person.  First of all, you're going to perform very poorly at the task you've taken on.  And second, other people will think it's being handled, and won't step in themselves.

So if someone you cared about was drowning and you weren’t a great swimmer you would just do nothing? Even if there was no one else around trying to help? There was no one looking out for Jace BUT Barb. Who are these other people who were standing there ready to help, not to mention do a better job? Also, have you heard of the Bystander Effect? It’s a phenomenon where even if there are tons of bystanders to a tragic event where help is needed people tend to assume someone else will take care of the problem and help so they do nothing themselves thinking someone else will. It’s human nature to NOT get involved. 

On 2/11/2019 at 7:45 PM, toodywoody said:

Yes, I have thought days on this......

I swear Jenelle is always bitching about something. Like first it is she is seeing molecules, in so much pain, then her Durango broke down, then it is whatever, then it is her house is sinking,  then it is saying someone almost ran her off the road, then it is she can't fly because of whatever, then it is whatever, then it is this plane ride almost killed her. I swear she is always saying something about something. Constantly bitching.

She sees herself as the ultimate victim. Everything and everyone just makes life so hard for poor, innocent Jenelle in her own mind.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:28 AM, druzy said:

Everything is always someone else's fault

Yeah, I wondered what was going to be said by Jenelle after the latest episode aired and she heard what Barb said. On a selfish level I’m glad to know I was right and that Barb was staying close for strategic reasons because it was hard to swallow her hanging around the Easons but more of me wishes she hadn’t shared her plan with MTV cameras so they could then air the footage and out her. I guess Barb maybe thought things would’ve reached a head with David and Jenelle by the time it aired and it wouldn’t matter because they’d be over?

15 hours ago, Grandma Saracen said:

I need the angry reaction button. 😡 Make an insta-ad for special needs books, but don't properly take care of your own kids' significant needs. Because that would take work.

An angry emoji would be great for this show. Also a puking one. David and Jenelle are allllll about diversity and teaching their kids it’s ok to be different - just look at all amazing things David has said about the LGBTQ community! The company that makes those books can fuck riiiiight off for being so completely tone deaf in who they choose to advertise with. I know I’ll probably be wasting my own time but I see a message to them in my future..

15 hours ago, toodywoody said:

There is no way they would ever let her read or read those books to her, without getting paid to advertise them.

I get what you’re saying, because they don’t care about teaching their kids these things and in fact teach intolerance, but I don’t believe they’re actually reading them to her at all - free or not!

• Love 14

I don't believe that UBT or Jenelle has ever read a book to Ensley. Well, maybe if they were high and in a "it's fun to play parent to our baby girl!" mood for a few minutes they would read a book (given to them as a gift, obviously) for a few minutes, laughing to each other about how trippy the illustrations were.

ITA with whoever said upthread that it seems like they dose Ensley with Benadryl every few hours. That poor kid. We know that she was basically born stoned and has been getting at least a contact high regularly since then, so I guess the glassy eyes and flat affect shouldn't be too surprising. Apart from that, I'm sure she gets next to no stimulation (like reading a book, playing, exploring their swamp beautiful property, etc., etc.) from her "parents." Even if they don't intentionally sedate her (which I wouldn't put past them AT ALL), I would assume that she spends most of her time in a playpen or crib in front of a TV with a couple of stuffed animals or whatever while Jenelle and UBT focus on more important stuff like fighting, getting high, and posting on social media.

I had seen a video of UBT cooking (and ranting like a drugged-up lunatic) with Ensley on one hip and a gun on the other and I thought it was weird, but I didn't realize that, apparently, he goes around wearing a holster with a gun in it AT ALL TIMES. When he's cooking in his kitchen (on his super secure land where no one is allowed to go without his permission), when he's giving his toddler a bath, when he's grinding up and snorting the Adderall he stole from his stepson. What? The? Fuck? Is that a thing? Carrying a firearm around one's home all the time? Why????

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I don't believe that UBT or Jenelle has ever read a book to Ensley. Well, maybe if they were high and in a "it's fun to play parent to our baby girl!" mood for a few minutes they would read a book (given to them as a gift, obviously) for a few minutes, laughing to each other about how trippy the illustrations were.

ITA with whoever said upthread that it seems like they dose Ensley with Benadryl every few hours. That poor kid. We know that she was basically born stoned and has been getting at least a contact high regularly since then, so I guess the glassy eyes and flat affect shouldn't be too surprising. Apart from that, I'm sure she gets next to no stimulation (like reading a book, playing, exploring their swamp beautiful property, etc., etc.) from her "parents." Even if they don't intentionally sedate her (which I wouldn't put past them AT ALL), I would assume that she spends most of her time in a playpen or crib in front of a TV with a couple of stuffed animals or whatever while Jenelle and UBT focus on more important stuff like fighting, getting high, and posting on social media.

I had seen a video of UBT cooking (and ranting like a drugged-up lunatic) with Ensley on one hip and a gun on the other and I thought it was weird, but I didn't realize that, apparently, he goes around wearing a holster with a gun in it AT ALL TIMES. When he's cooking in his kitchen (on his super secure land where no one is allowed to go without his permission), when he's giving his toddler a bath, when he's grinding up and snorting the Adderall he stole from his stepson. What? The? Fuck? Is that a thing? Carrying a firearm around one's home all the time? Why????

Because he's an insecure, moronic lunatic. He only has the guts to pick on women and children. If confronted by a man, he'd run away screaming like a little girl. So, he carries his gun 24/7 in case a grown man should ever confront him. He can pull out his gun instead of running away.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Because he's an insecure, moronic lunatic. He only has the guts to pick on women and children. If confronted by a man, he'd run away screaming like a little girl. So, he carries his gun 24/7 in case a grown man should ever confront him. He can pull out his gun instead of running away.

I get all of that about UBT, but I still don't get why he needs to carry a gun in his own home. There's little to no danger that some grown man will suddenly show up while he's cooking (especially since no one is allowed on The Land).

And, obviously, UBT and Jenelle aren't responsible gun owners, but I would think that it would be dangerous to have (presumably loaded) firearms at hand ALL THE TIME with multiple young children about. What if UBT were distracted and had his hands full while holding Ensley and cooking and Kaiser came up and took his gun out of the holster? Does he take the holster off/secure the gun when he lies down on the couch to watch TV or take a nap? I would imagine that he maybe throws the gun on the coffee table (so he can be more comfy on the couch), which would leave it accessible to the multiple young kids (even Jace and Maryssa) when he might be distracted or passed out. If he takes the gun off to lie down, does he always remember to take it with him if he goes to the bathroom or kitchen? Or he could accidentally discharge the gun when he falls down (from being intoxicated or in an ordinary accident), when he's in a physical altercation with his wife, or whenever else.

• Love 9

I wonder if the gun is another way to constantly threaten and exert control  over Jenelle and/or the kids - like, “I can shoot one or all of you in 2 seconds if I want because my gun is always right here and ready for me...”

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I get all of that about UBT, but I still don't get why he needs to carry a gun in his own home. There's little to no danger that some grown man will suddenly show up while he's cooking (especially since no one is allowed on The Land).

And, obviously, UBT and Jenelle aren't responsible gun owners, but I would think that it would be dangerous to have (presumably loaded) firearms at hand ALL THE TIME with multiple young children about. What if UBT were distracted and had his hands full while holding Ensley and cooking and Kaiser came up and took his gun out of the holster? Does he take the holster off/secure the gun when he lies down on the couch to watch TV or take a nap? I would imagine that he maybe throws the gun on the coffee table (so he can be more comfy on the couch), which would leave it accessible to the multiple young kids (even Jace and Maryssa) when he might be distracted or passed out. If he takes the gun off to lie down, does he always remember to take it with him if he goes to the bathroom or kitchen? Or he could accidentally discharge the gun when he falls down (from being intoxicated or in an ordinary accident), when he's in a physical altercation with his wife, or whenever else.

It just makes me so sad that they feel they have to have loaded guns on their person all the time. They're way out in the middle of nowhere. They don't have anyone threatening their home! Thy WANT to pretend that they are in some kind of action movie, which shows how far gone they are. If they had any semblance of contact with the real world, this stuff would not be happening. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, I wonder if CPS is aware that he does this with firearms.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

If the firearms are lawful I don’t think they can do anything about it. 

I agree that it's highly unlikely that CPS would do much/anything about legal firearms, but there should be some minimal standards for gun safety around children, right? Like if there were parents who left several loaded guns lying around their house in child-accessible locations, surely CPS would do something about that? I ask fairly facetiously because I imagine that, in such a case, CPS would give the parents some information/maybe a suggested or mandatory workshop about firearm safety and pretty much leave it at that. (And I get that there are a lot of reasons for that.)

• Love 4

David is a psycho loser. He thinks he’s cool having a gun on him at all times.

Also I’m not trying to insult a baby but who would ever want Ensley modeling for them? I’m sorry it’s sad but it’s like she’s already seen so much and there’s no life in her eyes. It’s like she’s just there. Lifeless almost. Typing this out now it makes me more disgusted at Jenelle and David for ruining yet another child’s life.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I agree that it's highly unlikely that CPS would do much/anything about legal firearms, but there should be some minimal standards for gun safety around children, right? Like if there were parents who left several loaded guns lying around their house in child-accessible locations, surely CPS would do something about that? I ask fairly facetiously because I imagine that, in such a case, CPS would give the parents some information/maybe a suggested or mandatory workshop about firearm safety and pretty much leave it at that. (And I get that there are a lot of reasons for that.)

You're right. They'd consider it a safety concern and would probably send the parents to a workshop and provide informative materials about gun safety and kids. Probably do a 6 month followup.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I’m not sure if it differs due to the presence of children (you’d think that would be listed if so) or if there’s some kind of federal law but I just did the briefest research and:  

7FD54AF7-03B1-4FB9-9EBC-981C4833B27D.jpeg

I don’t know much about gun laws - does this mean what he’s doing is fine? Seems nuts. Some states have many more requirements.

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/state-law/50-state-summaries/safe-storage-state-by-state/

edit: It appears what he’s doing is legal in SC. Here’s a bunch more information, SC isn’t one of the states that has ANY Child Access Prevention Laws and there’s NO federal law about this at all.... insane: https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/child-consumer-safety/child-access-prevention/

The swamp monsters live in NC.

• Useful 1
20 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

The swamp monsters live in NC.

They do? I thought it was Horry County, SC? Thanks! In that case, NC DOES have the child access law but it only applies if the child actually uses or carries the firearm and they can still be store unsecured. And there’s no federal law it all. Ugh.

F0041716-D651-4A8D-9F06-86B7971D56A2.jpeg

E27C81EA-65DD-47C6-87B8-42301BB051BE.jpeg

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/child-consumer-safety/child-access-prevention/

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/state-law/50-state-summaries/safe-storage-state-by-state/

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

They do? I thought it was Horry County, SC? Thanks! In that case, NC DOES have the child access law but it only applies if the child actually uses or carries the firearm and they can still be store unsecured. And there’s no federal law it all. Ugh.

F0041716-D651-4A8D-9F06-86B7971D56A2.jpeg

E27C81EA-65DD-47C6-87B8-42301BB051BE.jpeg

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/child-consumer-safety/child-access-prevention/

She lived in Horry County, SC with Nathan. That's where Myrtle beach is! Ugh I got a ticket there last summer lol. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

She lived in Horry County, SC with Nathan. That's where Myrtle beach is! Ugh I got a ticket there last summer lol. 

Ah, thanks! When I think Horry, I think Jenelle. 🤣 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I wonder if the gun is another way to constantly threaten and exert control  over Jenelle and/or the kids - like, “I can shoot one or all of you in 2 seconds if I want because my gun is always right here and ready for me...”

100%. It's part of the psychological abuse he inflicts on them. He wants them to be aware just how much power he has, at all times. 

• Love 13

I hate to say this but if Jenelle finally got the strength to leave, she will have to go into hiding...Barb too for a little bit. I think David is too far gone at this point and now you add that he has a small arsenal in the mix, I can see him going on a killing spree at the realization that he can't control Jenelle anymore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
13 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

what is scary is david while high might think one of the kids is an intruder and kill them. or one of the kids will pick up the gun and kill david or jenelle because that's all they see (violance and rage).

scary life for the kids :(.

Also, UBT is violent, so it wouldn't be remotely surprising if one of the kids got one of his guns and shot him to protect themselves or another family member whom he was beating or threatening. I'm sure UBT feels invincible since he's the biggest and the owner of all the guns, but teaching the kids that the one with the gun is the one who's in control might backfire (no pun intended). Or the kids might take one of the guns and shoot someone who's bullying them at school or threatening them in some other way. Or just be playing with the gun and shoot themselves or one of the other kids.

I don't believe that UBT would be scrupulous about keeping his ample gun collection properly secured. Plus, he and Jenelle are often high/holed up away from the kids/focused on activities apart from the kids/etc. We saw that Jenelle was keeping a gun in her glove box, which I'm sure all the kids know. What's to stop them from going out to the car to retrieve it during their ample unsupervised time? If Jenelle didn't need it to threaten someone she followed home, she might not even know the gun was missing. I doubt that UBT even knows exactly how many guns/weapons he has or where they're all located. He seems to pride himself on having weapons and ammunition everywhere, so he's always "prepared" for the sudden appearance of any threat. It wouldn't surprise me at all if, while tweaked up on whatever drug, he ran around hiding weapons all over the property

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Also, UBT is violent, so it wouldn't be remotely surprising if one of the kids got one of his guns and shot him to protect themselves or another family member whom he was beating or threatening. I'm sure UBT feels invincible since he's the biggest and the owner of all the guns, but teaching the kids that the one with the gun is the one who's in control might backfire (no pun intended). Or the kids might take one of the guns and shoot someone who's bullying them at school or threatening them in some other way. Or just be playing with the gun and shoot themselves or one of the other kids.

Yes I thought this too. Are you familiar with the movie "Jason's Lyric"? I was reminded of the opening scene from that movie (Jason shoots his father with his father's gun while his mother was being beaten). I could see any of them being killed by firearms on The Land. 

• Love 5