Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Just now, Rebecca said:

I’m assuming that would be far too small of a target for anyone to hit based on the way he acts. And the stomach rubbing was so icky!!!

Oh yeah, that definitely gave me the creeps! I wonder to what degree Jenelle is over david mentally, but too afraid to leave. I remember waaaay back, around the time when he said the Eiffel Tower was in NYC and she gave him a horrified look, we speculated that she may be realizing what a poor investment he was, but would never admit it because she was so busy at the time proving how happy she was to Nathan, and how much she was over him. Now, I bet it's just plain fear. I could also see her staying because he does all the childcare; remember when she was single and threw Kaiser in a room with a bottle, and dumped childcare off on her friends? While most people would probably rather be in a good (and I mean good) relationship than single, I think being single is a special kind of hell for Jenelle. She doesn't have the tools to even start to handle her own life, so she needs someone like tori to move in and do everything. Plus she's always so worried about finding another guy who will accept her kids, but honestly that's a reason to leave sooner rather than later. The next piece of trash she finds will likely be attracted to her money, while finding even a loser will be harder after the show ends. I feel for her a little if she has been over it all this time, deep down, and of course no one deserves abuse. It just floors me because if she wanted to leave, she has soooo many resources that the average person doesn't have. She has the MTV staff, with security and such, to keep her safe, and you know Barbara would take everybody in and embrace them. All Jenelle would have to do is be nice to Barb, but the idiot is incapable of that. If she could get along with barb, she could live with her temporarily and have help with childcare, see Jace, and have company instead of being alone. Barbara would jump at the chance to repair their relationship! Plus she could talk as much shit about David as she wanted post-breakup. Plus, Jenelle has the freedom from having to get a job to support her three children, but that won't always be the case either. If she does secretly want to leave, she's so stupid to not do it now! It'll be sooooo much harder in a few years when they're broke, David's even more filled with rage, they're off the grid and no one's expecting Jenelle for filming, and Jenelle would be scared, without MTV security, that he'd come kill her at barb's. Plus, her chances of attracting the next loser will be way down. I really wish she'd leave now, but her stubbornness will never allow that!

• Love 9

@Christina87 I too think Jenelle sees the writing on the wall and is afraid of David. I’m sure he’s already put his hands on her and the kids. I think she stays with him 1. She’s afraid he will kill her if she leaves, 2. When he’s not “crazy” she likes having someone around to do everything, 3. She doesn’t have another guy lined up to take his place. 

She met David during the times she let Kaiser spend time with Doris (that’s over), no way David would want to parent Ensley without Jenelle and let her meet another guy. 

Jenelle is also “getting older” (I am NOT calling a 26yrs old “old”) but a lot of the “fuck boys” that would’ve been attracted to her at 20/21 are either 1. In prison/have a record, 2. Have 2-3 baby mommas of their own and Jenelle wouldn’t want to deal, 3. Did grow up and get their shit together & wouldn’t look Jenelle’s way even with the MTV money.

Comparing her to Kailyn- there’s a reason Kailyn went for a Chris Lopez type (young dude in college with nothing to his name). Another guy in their mid-late 20s, wouldn’t want the drama. A kid from a prior relationship is one thing- but SEVERAL kids, an arrest record, all the drama with ex’s isn’t worth it for a few vacations. If you have a job you can buy your own vacation! And she’s not even a pleasant person. 

• Love 14

I think Jenelle’s idea of love is so fucked up that she thinks David loves her the most and that their relationship really is better than any other she’s had. She’s never had to deal with him “talking to other girls” like she had such a problem with Kieffer, Nathan, etc doing. Because David never lets her out of his sight which translates to him never being out of her sight.

David is the first guy she’s been with who seemingly doesn’t want anything to do with anyone else but Jenelle and their fucked up household. She probably loves that and thinks it means he’s super devoted to her. She doesn’t understand what he is doing or his reasons for it, she just sees it as dedication to his family and her. That probably helps her forgive him when he acts overtly abusive - she’s been in many physically abusive relationships in the past, this one probably seems better than all of those because of his supposed dedication to their family. She doesn’t see that the control he is able to exert on them all is what is truly driving him, not love. I don’t think Jenelle is even close to being ready to  actually leave this relationship. She thinks this is love. I fully believe she’s a sociopath as well and they don’t understand actual love so that probably adds to her issues around this.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Christina87 I too think Jenelle sees the writing on the wall and is afraid of David. I’m sure he’s already put his hands on her and the kids. I think she stays with him 1. She’s afraid he will kill her if she leaves, 2. When he’s not “crazy” she likes having someone around to do everything, 3. She doesn’t have another guy lined up to take his place. 

She met David during the times she let Kaiser spend time with Doris (that’s over), no way David would want to parent Ensley without Jenelle and let her meet another guy. 

Jenelle is also “getting older” (I am NOT calling a 26yrs old “old”) but a lot of the “fuck boys” that would’ve been attracted to her at 20/21 are either 1. In prison/have a record, 2. Have 2-3 baby mommas of their own and Jenelle wouldn’t want to deal, 3. Did grow up and get their shit together & wouldn’t look Jenelle’s way even with the MTV money.

Comparing her to Kailyn- there’s a reason Kailyn went for a Chris Lopez type (young dude in college with nothing to his name). Another guy in their mid-late 20s, wouldn’t want the drama. A kid from a prior relationship is one thing- but SEVERAL kids, an arrest record, all the drama with ex’s isn’t worth it for a few vacations. If you have a job you can buy your own vacation! And she’s not even a pleasant person. 

That is such a good point!!! I never really thought about kail choosing a college student; it just seemed normal because she was in college; but you're so right! Someone her age wouldn't want to deal with that drama. It's sad, because she was so motivated, and if she'd grown up normally, I think she'd be looking for another motivated person to get serious with. I think the other three have benefitted from being on the show: Jenelle would be dead or in prison without it, Chelsea would have had to get a full-time job and wouldn't have gotten to be with Aubree as much (debatable if that's a good thing, but I see her life as better with the show), and Leah wouldn't have had the money to pay the medical bills. I also believe Leah's addiction would have been worse without MTV, because she wouldn't have had as much of a reason to get help, and the girlses would have been more neglected without the camera crew. But Kail is the one I see as worse off. She would have busted ass to finish that community college degree, and would be a dental hygienist now. She'd be working hard at something positive, without all this time for drama, and her appearance would be better without all that plastic surgery. On her hygienist salary, she could likely still afford a nice vacation here and there. She would have been mature and looked for a guy who was bringing something equal to the table. Remember when she thought jordan was too dumb for her, and now she is the side piece of CHRIS?! She would never have chosen chris without the show, even if she had decided to go get a bachelor's degree in her twenties. She'd want someone equal. 

Bringing it back to Jenelle, I do believe she thinks David loves her more than anyone else like @Rebecca said, even if I'm right that she also realizes he's an idiot. I think she does feel lucky to have him, and wouldn't want to rock the boat by leaving, but I think she realizes she is smarter than him and objectively could do better (low bar there), but he looooooves her sooooo much that she would be dumb to leave! I can totally see that. It's like when you go on a few dates with a guy who you don't feel you have chemistry with, or much in common, but the guy is nuts about you. You question why you'd want to go back to that horrible cesspool of awful first dates, when this guy could give you a future, but it's just not there with that guy. 

• Love 8

I know this is Jenelle’s thread but based on Chris’s appearance he never looked that young to me so I googled and he’s 29, according to this site (it says 28 but his bday was supposedly 12/31 so I assume they just haven’t updated): https://aussiecelebs.com.au/chris-lopez-wiki-age-wife-kailyn-lowry-baby-net-worth/

I don’t know the validity of that site but they even have a bday listed - is that wrong? What are people otherwise basing his age off? I never thought he was a traditional college student of 18-22 so this is throwing me off. 

F6DBD68B-9219-4D55-8C3F-9A22F44F6345.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I know this is Jenelle’s thread but based on Chris’s appearance he never lookedthat’s young to me so I googled and he’s 29, according to this site (it says 28 but his bday was supposedly 12/31 so I assume they just haven’t updated): https://aussiecelebs.com.au/chris-lopez-wiki-age-wife-kailyn-lowry-baby-net-worth/

I don’t know the validity of that site but they even have a bday listed - is that wrong? What are people otherwise basing his age off? I never thought he was a traditional college student of 18-22 so this is throwing me off. 

F6DBD68B-9219-4D55-8C3F-9A22F44F6345.jpeg

Taking this to the Kailyn thread. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I wonder how often Jenelle has threatened to leave in one of their blowouts and David reminds her that everything on the laaaaand is half his.  Which he’s not wrong. I still can’t believe that dumb bitch put his name on the deed.

Under net worth it should also just say Kail Lowry.

FUCK! That's funny! *Giggle* 

• Love 7

So the bullshit company working with Jenelle that I DMed didn’t even bother to reply, what a great company with amazing customer service! They must’ve gotten a lot of hate and/or they know they can’t defend using her to promote so they don’t even try. Look at all the more legit companies who’ve stopped working with her and issued statements and actually replied to people’s concerns...what a shock a scammy diet company doesn’t care.

6FC33DFC-0EE0-488C-877E-C65F085E40B1.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14
On 26.1.2019 at 5:46 PM, Rebecca said:

I’m assuming that would be far too small of a target for anyone to hit based on the way he acts. And the stomach rubbing was so icky!!!

You are right, there isn’t a sharp shooter in the entire world able to shoot a target that small.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

“We were, like, no offense, but we were, like, doomsday prepping when the whole, you know, Kim Jong-un thing was happening.

Um...does "Doomsday prepping" include swiping food meant meant for low-income citizens? 

27 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Lurch is set to appear in court today for the towing incident. Let's hope he receives jail time.

Oooooh. I forgot about that. Let’s all tell the universe he needs jail time for his bad behavior. 🤗🌎

• Love 18
5 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

At least his face is covered.

how is jenelle planning to suck down her Starbucks?

Someone photoshopped  the gas masks. That pic is from when they were planning the swamp nuptials. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, DNR said:

Don’t some people who smoke weed use gas masks ? 

I know this is a yes because of Vee way back when.

Just coming to see if anythings been posted about David's day in court.  I forgot until my boyfriend yesterday told me, "that guy that towed that guys truck is going to court tomorrow".  He doesn't even watch.  I'm sure the great luck that follows Jenelle around will hit him too.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Just coming to see if anythings been posted about David's day in court.  I forgot until my boyfriend yesterday told me, "that guy that towed that guys truck is going to court tomorrow".  He doesn't even watch.  I'm sure the great luck that follows Jenelle around will hit him too.  

No news yet from today's appearance regarding the towing. He has court on 2/7 for the realtor incident.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
22 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Prepping for an attack by North Korea helped them survive Hurricane Michael...

“We were really prepared,” Jenelle explains. “We were, like, no offense, but we were, like, doomsday prepping when the whole, you know, Kim Jong-un thing was happening. So, I mean, we’re prepared for anything.”

https://starcasm.net/teen-mom-2-jenelle-david-doomsday-preppers

Jenelle_David_Eason_doomsday_preppers_.jpg

Sooooo she was so prepared she didn’t have enough food and didn’t leave the area in time even though she had no real reason to stay there needlessly putting her kids in danger. And she thinks they’re prepared for a nuclear attack? Sure, Jan! You’re not prepared for shit, Jenelle. Your sinking house and shitty useless “money hole” laaaand are practically disaster zones just on a normal day!

David has never looked better, though! The gas mask is so flattering. It really reduces the ugly!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 19
16 hours ago, druzy said:

No news yet from today's appearance regarding the towing. He has court on 2/7 for the realtor incident.

Thanks for the update. Normal people would think, "gee, I'm going to be in court twice this month for behavioral issues, maybe it's time I reconsider the way I act and treat others".  Not David Eason.  This guy is almost rewarded for this shit.  More publicity, money from TM and praise from your cum dumpster of a wife.  

On 1/27/2019 at 7:09 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

“We were really prepared,” Jenelle explains. “We were, like, no offense, but we were, like, doomsday prepping when the whole, you know, Kim Jong-un thing was happening. So, I mean, we’re prepared for anything.”

Jenelle is one of those special kind of idiots that throw in phrases that she thinks makes her appear smarter but they actually make no sense to the subject at hand.  And then throwing in the obligatory 8 'likes' per sentence doesn't help.

"We were like, no offense, but were like, Doomsday prepping..."

Offense to what Jenelle?  You do offensive shit all the time and never apologize for it, but then you say nothing important and now it's "no offense..."?

• Love 17
15 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Sooooo she was so prepared she didn’t have enough food and didn’t leave the area in time even though she had no real reason to stay there needlessly putting her kids in danger. And she thinks they’re prepared for a nuclear attack? Sure, Jan! You’re not prepared for shit, Jenelle. Your sinking house and shitty useless “money hole” laaaand are practically disaster zones just on a normal day!

David has never looked better, though! The gas mask is so flattering. It really reduces the ugly!

Jenelle is stupid. They fancy themselves preppers, but they're not. A good prepper is prepared to leave a bad situation. The land is not a good place to ride out a hurricane. They've already had flooding issues with their stupid home, in NORMAL weather. I wouldn't risk sinking into the ground when buckets of rain are going to be coming down for days on end. And your roads might become impassable. No, a good prepper would have backup plan - either a second "home" in a different location, or a friend's (ha, yea right!) place to go to ride out the storm. Somewhere more inland, elevated, etc. They'd have "bug out" bags for every person in the house. They'd never let their vehicles get below 1/2 full and they'd have backup fuel reserves to take with them. Since they have no jobs, they could have easily left the area early enough to avoid traffic. 

Sure, nothing horrible happened. But it could have. Staying in a risky area and Tweeting about your lack of this, that, and the other makes you a laughable human being, yet alone a prepper. 

• Love 14

@ghoulina I never really thought about it but I do most of that already and never even thought of myself as a “prepper!” I bet most people in their area do most of those things regularly if they’re in an area with lots of storms and since the land is so water logged already. It’s just being smart. She’s extra stupid to be calling herself a “prepper” yet doing none of that!

Wait...their version of “prepping” was probably to make sure they had a drug stash to last the entirety of the storm. I bet they didn’t run out of that! #DrugsOverFood

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Jenelle is one of those special kind of idiots that throw in phrases that she thinks makes her appear smarter but they actually make no sense to the subject at hand.  And then throwing in the obligatory 8 'likes' per sentence doesn't help.

"We were like, no offense, but were like, Doomsday prepping..."

Offense to what Jenelle?  You do offensive shit all the time and never apologize for it, but then you say nothing important and now it's "no offense..."?

Right!  I was like, why is she saying "no offense," does she not know what that means?

Barb should have said, "none taken."

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Right!  I was like, why is she saying "no offense," does she not know what that means?

do you think Barb doesn't approve of David's philosophies (stockpiling food and weapons, locking Maryssa in the shed, beating Kaiser with switches...I kid, I kid) and that's what Jenelle meant?  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Jenelle and David are prepared for anything, but they were without power for days?  Isn't a generator the first thing on most people's lists, even if they aren't prepping for an attack by North Korea?

Yes!!! I survived Hurricane Michael this past fall, no power for 10 days. A generator makes ALL the difference, I use a nebulizer which requires electricity, it can also run a Keurig which was a major treat at the time.

I really can't imagine this family surviving more than a day or two without Instagram, television, etc. Jenelle would never be able to handle it, or her bored, sweaty children. I felt really bad for people with small children post Michael, nothing to do except stand in food lines.

• Love 14
On 1/25/2019 at 3:33 PM, Rebecca said:

They basically did all that in their recent drunken instagram live and it didn’t result in Barb “handing Jace over.” Despite all the mistakes she’s making I don’t think that’s going to happen.

I was listening to a podcast about an abused woman and her sister said she started blindly supporting her sister and her relationship so she could stay close with her because she realized if she didn’t do that her sister would be cut off even more from any support should she choose to leave the relationship. Basically she was saying that by being there it gave her sister strength knowing she had someone to turn to and that eventually led to her sister being able to leave the relationship because she knew she had somewhere to go and someone to help her when everyone else in her life was cut off. 

I really hope that’s what Barb is trying to do with this sharp left into “friendship” with Jenelle. There are definitely better ways to go about it all, however. I don’t want to believe Barb just felt like getting drunk with Jenelle and throwing her support for their relationship unless there’s a bigger end game reason for doing so that isn’t just about pleasing Jenelle.

100% co-sign this entire post. I think this is exactly what Jenelle is doing.  Barb was a DV victim herself and I'm sure she knows what it's like to be isolated by your abuser and how having no once close to you can make it harder for victims to get out.  Plus, she also gets to know what goes on at the swamp so she can stay apprised of the situation and keep Doris (and maybe Maryssa's & Kaden's other parent/grandparent) advised of it as well. 

On 1/26/2019 at 10:57 AM, Christina87 said:

Oh yeah, that definitely gave me the creeps! I wonder to what degree Jenelle is over david mentally, but too afraid to leave. I remember waaaay back, around the time when he said the Eiffel Tower was in NYC and she gave him a horrified look, we speculated that she may be realizing what a poor investment he was, but would never admit it because she was so busy at the time proving how happy she was to Nathan, and how much she was over him. Now, I bet it's just plain fear. I could also see her staying because he does all the childcare; remember when she was single and threw Kaiser in a room with a bottle, and dumped childcare off on her friends? While most people would probably rather be in a good (and I mean good) relationship than single, I think being single is a special kind of hell for Jenelle. She doesn't have the tools to even start to handle her own life, so she needs someone like tori to move in and do everything. Plus she's always so worried about finding another guy who will accept her kids, but honestly that's a reason to leave sooner rather than later. 

Totally agree.  

Plus, I think one of the reasons they haven't had more kids yet is because UBT likely shut that down (and Jenelle only wants kids if her current soulmate does) because he's the one doing 100% of the basic needs/childcare when Maryssa's not around.  Jenelle couldn't even make Kaiser a hot dog without it becoming an overhwhelming "leave me alone" break down.  She knows she couldn't actually do the basics of parenting and is overwhelmed by life alone, let alone with kids.

However, now that David can't see Kaden again (yay! I missed when this happened? How did this happen? I'm sure he and his mom are relieved!), though, I do worry about him trying to have another son....  And also, as the money/fame dries up, I can also see them trying to have a baby for more PR, etc but honestly, I think we know they don't really want more kids to care for.  I hope they can be honest with themselves about it and stop having babies. 

• Love 19
On 1/29/2019 at 1:48 PM, heatherchandler said:

“None taken. Your whole life is an offense. I’m used to it.”

• Love 10

Instead of hiring an attorney to fight to get custody of his abused child that he claims (on camera) he's concerned about, Nathan surprised his girlfriend with a new iPhone and gym clothes today. 

image.png.e5e886cd5065dc4f25539f8b595a9f0f.png

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, druzy said:

Instead of hiring an attorney to fight to get custody of his abused child that he claims (on camera) he's concerned about, Nathan surprised his girlfriend with a new iPhone and gym clothes today. 

image.png.e5e886cd5065dc4f25539f8b595a9f0f.png

Fuck this guy. And I still need proof before I believe HE has an actual job in Florida. Like, I’m gonna need to see a W2 before I believe it. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17
On 1/27/2019 at 7:09 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

That explains a lot about that asshole, he is a doomsday prepper and enthusiast. Jenelle just going right along with it, like all her other exes.

• Love 9

I think Kail's being a drama queen by refusing to film. Like come on now, surely she doesn't really think Babs drunkenly joking about killing her is a serious threat to her well-being? And how is refusing to film making her any safer? lol. 

I think Babs is selling out, tho, I have noticed the last couple seasons that her behavior seems disingenuous and driven by her anger/hurt at Jenelle for cutting her out of her life. Between going to lunch with Nathan and urging him to get custody of Kaiser, then getting on stage with him at the reunion to discuss Jenelle and David...it didn't seem genuine to me. NATHAN, of all people, the same man she called a drunk, the same man she said hit her daughter, the same man with pending felony charges against him at the time, the same man who doesn't have custody of his first child with another woman....Babs knows he's no more fit than Jenelle is. 

And now that Jenelle is back in her life, suddenly, Babs is ok with David, the same man she previously said she was worried about Kaiser's safety with. I agree with others who say they're losing respect for Babs. 

Throughout most of her time on TM2, I respected and liked Babs because despite her flaws, her actions always seemed to be coming from a place of genuine concern for Jenelle and Jace's well-being and her stated reasons for saying and doing what she does appeared to be her real reasons. It didn't seem like there was any hidden agenda or that it was coming from any other place other than what she claimed (concern for Jenelle and Jace's well-being). Now, it seems like it's coming from a place of wanting a relationship with Jenelle and reactions driven by anger/hurt when Jenelle is not reciprocate her attempts to have a relationship again. Because of this, I can not trust what she says or does, because her stated reasons for doing and saying things no longer strike me as her real reasons. 

I'm big on that, I get annoyed when these people claim to be doing things for one reason (usually "concern for the child,"), but it's obvious from their actions that it's really driven by something else, whether it be revenge, money, fame, jealousy, hurt...it's so transparent, I see right through it. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, toodywoody said:

That explains a lot about that asshole, he is a doomsday prepper and enthusiast. Jenelle just going right along with it, like all her other exes.

But, he's a really shitty doomsday prepper. I remember when they opened a package from Amazon of some freeze dried meals and acted like they were stocked for life because they had a couple days worth of freeze dried food for two people. I guess the kids will just have to forage for edible plants. The only things he's stockpiling is weapons and ammo. If they were serious about being preppers, their first order of business would be making sure their home was in good shape and secure. Instead, it's sinking into the swamp while they foolishly  spend tens of thousands of dollars on toys for UBT and think Clayton Homes will fix the problem. They need to get off of social media and Google Clayton Homes. There are a gazillion articles about scores of people with houses that are falling apart. And, because of the contract they signed along with the company's stable of lawyers, Clayton Homes is under no obligation to them. Hell, they were without power for less than a week after the hurricane and they ran out of fuel for the generators, ran out of bottled water and were almost out of food. Preppers, my ass😂😂

• Love 24
10 minutes ago, Soobs said:

The Barb/ Jenelle relationship hits a bit close to home for me. My sister dated then married a guy a lot like David. She brought two kids into the marriage. At first we tried to get along with him but every time a boundary was put down, he'd explode. Eventually he ended up assaulting my mom. She brought charges (which didn't stick) and sued for custody of the kids and lost. We were never allowed to see them again. Fast forward almost 20 years and those kids (who did end up being abused) are homeless, addicted off and on, traumatized to the point to not being able to connect to others and build relationships, have careers etc.. I've tried to help them, they both have lived in my home but they are so traumatized and I have no deep roots with them we have been unable to build a relationship.

Sometimes I watch the Barb/ Jenelle drama and think about what would have happened if I had worked harder to keep the lines open which would have meant excusing the guy who assaulted my mom. Would I have been able to help the children more? Would my sister have left him? Barb can treat Jenelle and David like the POS's they are and risk losing the children to the abuse or maybe sit and have a glass of wine and have a subtle, positive influence and provide support if Jenelle decides to leave. Abusers like to isolate and with Barb around more, Jenelle is less isolated.

I don't know if I totally think this. I've been thinking about if from all angles. There really aren't any good choices here. The cycle of abuse is so hard to break.

She had to sue for custody of her own kids when the other party wasn't even related to them? Think I missed something.

2 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

She had to sue for custody of her own kids when the other party wasn't even related to them? Think I missed something.

My mom sued her daughter and the new husband for custody.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Why’d she lose? 

The judge said that there didn't appear to be abuse at the time (although my mom had witnessed emotional abuse) and that "it wasn't illegal to be dysfunctional". This was in 2000 so I wonder if the case would be treated the same today.

I should add in the epilogue that my sister did leave the guy recently and he dealt with it by shooting a 9mm willy nilly into the street, near a school. A search of their home uncovered a lot of guns and a home made automatic weapon. His trial is next week. Very Davidesque.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

Why’d she lose? 

It’s very hard to get custody from a bio parent unless the parent chooses to give it up. We have to remember that Jenelle did technically “choose” to give Barb custody (she didn’t fight her during the early TM2 seasons). 

@Soobs I’m so very sorry your family has been through such heartbreak. It’s hard when you want to look out for the little ones- if people hate the parents (even for good reason) they lose out on the relationships with the kids. 

• Love 19