Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

She sold Jace out years ago in her desperate desire to have a relationship with Jenelle.  I get wanting more than anything to have a relationship with your child.  But sometimes you have to make a choice, and if you chose to raise a kid, then you need to step up and choose him over yourself. 

I learned how to use the quote feature just because of this! BEST QUOTE EVER! I wish all the teen moms would choose their children over themselves and the parade of men in their lives. MTV should be ashamed!

• Love 5

I, too, am disappointed in Barbara, but I'm not willing to pin everything on her. Even if she had refused to take care of Jace, it doesn't mean he would have automatically wound up in foster care. Some harm or extreme neglect would have to happen first, and even then, a relationship with his mother would have been encouraged to happen at sometime (family reunification). Barbara would not be able to control Jenelle's parental rights--the courts would--and do now. She cannot prevent Jace from seeing Jenelle if the courts rule that he must . Terminating one's parental rights is very very difficult if the parent fights it.

Jace is going to therapy? Perhaps the therapist has encouraged Barb to try to get along with Jenelle for Jace? 

The screaming matches and crazy back and forth relationship between Barb and Jenelle is harmful to Jace and should not happen-but Jenelle is certainly the catalyst while Barb responds in the worst way usually.

• Love 10

Jenelle is a loathsome person and an abysmal mother. If she doesn't have the TM money coming in, things will go downhill fast at Casa Swamp. How will David control everything if he has to get a job?!  

I shudder to think of the consequences to those children.  They only ever look wary and anxious around their "parents", Kaiser is a different kid in his pics with Nathan. Ensley always looks tremulous, like her mood could go south fast. Just sickening.

• Love 13

Like many here, I no longer watch.  Even all the stupid stuff on social media is really boring when you think of it (Janelle and Amber fighting). 

But... to put this in a historical context.... people used to gather to watch public executions and then there were the circuses that involved all sorts of people with physical deformities and other issues.   My point - in some ways you can say we are evolving as a species, but I've come to think that a lot of reality TV is our modern version of the circus and execution... where we are drawn to watching other humans who we consider bad/disgusting/scary/strange . We don't want to admit that we enjoy it, but deep down we do. 

• Love 22
On 1/22/2019 at 1:43 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Oh, I did.  Well, I didn't see it coming, but only because it's the same thing I've seen forever.  From the very beginning (and in the face of much opposition here), I've been critical of Barbara.  I never thought "She's doing the best she can" was good enough, because she volunteered to do it, which meant she was saying, "Step aside, everyone else.  I'm taking care of of this."  And if you do that, you don't get to rest on "I'm doing the best I can," because you prevented anyone else from even trying. 

I understand that the foster system is very flawed, but every once in a while a kid makes it out and flourishes, which is more hope than I ever saw for Jace being raised by Barb.

It's been clear forever that Barb's primary allegiance is to Jenelle, not Jace.  And maybe my standards of "harm" are lower than other people's, but every time Barb fought with Jenelle in front of Jace, it harmed him.  And the only reason it ever happened was that Barb allowed it.  Either she didn't understand that fighting like that in front of a little kid (or, hell, in front of anyone) is harmful, which calls into question her parenting skills, or she chose to do it even though she knew it was harming Jace, because she was so desperate to have Jenelle in her life.  But mox nix to me--Jace is the victim no matter what, and it's 100% on Barbara.

And that's just one concrete example--the screaming matches with him literally in between them.  Never mind exposing him to Jenelle in general (which alone should be felony), and the way Jace has seen Jenelle treat Barbara for years and Barbara accepts it, plus Jenelle's drug addiction, and her parade of men and babies, and now David.  David's just the next point on the continuum--a continuum that shouldn't even exist in Jace's life, but does because of Barbara.

Sorry, Barb.  You said you could handle this, but you couldn't.  I don't know if it's because you're just terrible at parenting, or because your priorities are wrong, but either way, look where Jace has ended up.   (And actually, I think it's a lethal combination of the two.)

She sold Jace out years ago in her desperate desire to have a relationship with Jenelle.  I get wanting more than anything to have a relationship with your child.  But sometimes you have to make a choice, and if you chose to raise a kid, then you need to step up and choose him over yourself. 

totally 100% agree. If Barb truly wanted what was best for Jace, she would have put him up for adoption when Jenelle signed over her rights( if that is possible?  I don't know how that all works. I also think had she pushed for adoption, jenelle would have went for it especially after Jenelle was trying to 'parent' Jace in the early days).

Jace would have found a loving home, especially since he was a healthy infant.  Also the entire family is completely dysfunctional. I know despite some parent's best efforts kids turn out like Jenelle but aren't all of Barb's kids troubled adults? I very much doubt Barb was a stable parent. Allowing Jace to have contact with those psychos tells it all.

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

totally 100% agree. If Barb truly wanted what was best for Jace, she would have put him up for adoption when Jenelle signed over her rights. Jace would have found a loving home, especially since he was a healthy infant.  Also the entire family is completely dysfunctional. I know despite some parent's best efforts kids turn out like Jenelle but aren't all of Barb's kids troubled adults? I very much doubt Barb was a stable parent. Allowing Jace to have contact with those psychos tells it all.

Barb never had the legal right to place Jace for adoption (she still doesn’t). Jenelle is still Jace’s legal mother, she signed over custody to Barb, her parental rights were never terminated and the courts still have not terminated them. 

Barb was married (and had bio children) with a man that was a physically abusive addict. (So look at half of their genetic makeup) Her son Colin has schizophrenia (which has nothing to do with how he was raised) and lives in a facility (he does visit and gave contact with Barb), her daughter has had troubles in a less extreme vein than Jenelle, no criminal or drug issues though. 

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This is a dumb question. Adopt him from whom? Jenelle isn't even his legal guardian. 

Andrew would have to surrender parental rights- which to my knowledge he hasn’t done. He was informed when Barb sought custody and he signed off on it (because he didn’t want custody of Jace). Barb AND Jenelle would then have to approve of David’s adoption. David has a felony- no judge in the world would allow that to happen, never mind Barb wouldn’t approve. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Andrew would have to surrender parental rights- which to my knowledge he hasn’t done. He was informed when Barb sought custody and he signed off on it (because he didn’t want custody of Jace). Barb AND Jenelle would then have to approve of David’s adoption. David has a felony- no judge in the world would allow that to happen, never mind Barb wouldn’t approve. 

I just think it's a dumb question, considering he's the husband of a woman who doesn't have custody of the kid. It would make more sense if Jenelle had Jace. Andrew's not around, David is. He's a terrifying, mole-faced, bastard. But I get it. But he lives with Barb full-time. Why would David adopt him under those circumstances????

• Love 11

It's awful but I really do think that out of all the kids Jace and Endtable are the safest.  Jace has Barb (even if she's made some questionable choices recently) and multiple court orders made about his welfare. He's also there there the least and Jenelle doesn't want to give any ammunition to the haters. Endtable is the *trophy* for Jenelle and David, the proof that their relationship is so strong and wonderful. Even though she doesn't have people outside the house, she's the prize. She's the one with the Instagram account and professional photoshoots for her birthday. 

Kaiser is obviously the one most at risk. He is the spitting image of Nathan who is enemy number one on The Land. Even if they don't beat him, I think it's pretty obvious that they ignore his needs and deliberately put him on the bottom of the pile. I think they'll only do physical harm that heals quickly like grabbing him by the arm and shoving him in his room (which we've already seen) or spanking him with their hand. They won't want any more pictures on Twitter so they'll just become sly about how they abuse him from here on out. I believe that he is at the very least the scapegoat and the one who is "disciplined" most harshly. 

Marissa is the classic example of the forgotten stepchild. She's not part of the MTV storyline so she's not important. She also doesn't have anyone else looking out for her, especially since she's now being "schooled" on The Land. I don't think she would be hit but I do think they they ignore her needs and give her the responsibility for taking care of the various half siblings who rotate in and out. As awful as it sounds, some of us have had suspicions about how David interacts with Marissa and I just pray that they aren't true. 

II wish every single one of those children were taken off The Land and a long, long way away from the Dumb Fucks. It's even worse to know that they are getting phenomenal money for it. Like others here, I don't watch the show anymore, just some of the scenes when they end up on Twitter.  

• Love 14
3 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Like many here, I no longer watch.  Even all the stupid stuff on social media is really boring when you think of it (Janelle and Amber fighting). 

But... to put this in a historical context.... people used to gather to watch public executions and then there were the circuses that involved all sorts of people with physical deformities and other issues.   My point - in some ways you can say we are evolving as a species, but I've come to think that a lot of reality TV is our modern version of the circus and execution... where we are drawn to watching other humans who we consider bad/disgusting/scary/strange . We don't want to admit that we enjoy it, but deep down we do. 

I don’t watch this mess, but if Jenelle and UBT were to be publicly executed, i’d be making the popcorn now!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Unfortunately, UBT has never been convicted of a felony. He's been able to plead everything down to misdemeanors. If he was a felon, he wouldn't be allowed to own any firearms. He'd most likely still have an arsenal, he just wouldn't brag about it and post pics and videos of himself brandishing them all the time.

• Love 13
Just now, lovesnark said:

Unfortunately, UBT has never been convicted of a felony. He's been able to plead everything down to misdemeanors. If he was a felon, he wouldn't be allowed to own any firearms. He'd most likely still have an arsenal, he just wouldn't brag about it and post pics and videos of himself brandishing them all the time.

Thanks!!! I hadn’t realized. 😖

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

It's awful but I really do think that out of all the kids Jace and Endtable are the safest.  Jace has Barb (even if she's made some questionable choices recently) and multiple court orders made about his welfare. He's also there there the least and Jenelle doesn't want to give any ammunition to the haters. Endtable is the *trophy* for Jenelle and David, the proof that their relationship is so strong and wonderful. Even though she doesn't have people outside the house, she's the prize. She's the one with the Instagram account and professional photoshoots for her birthday. 

Kaiser is obviously the one most at risk. He is the spitting image of Nathan who is enemy number one on The Land. Even if they don't beat him, I think it's pretty obvious that they ignore his needs and deliberately put him on the bottom of the pile. I think they'll only do physical harm that heals quickly like grabbing him by the arm and shoving him in his room (which we've already seen) or spanking him with their hand. They won't want any more pictures on Twitter so they'll just become sly about how they abuse him from here on out. I believe that he is at the very least the scapegoat and the one who is "disciplined" most harshly. 

Nailed it. I never forget that Jenelle ignored Kaiser practically from infancy, long before David showed up. She couldn't even bother to clean hot dog grease and ketchup off his hands before dumping him into his bed as a baby, I still find that single act a perfect microcosm of Jenelles parenting. Just completely uncaring.

I've noticed Ensleys diaper often looks like it needs changing, that lumpy look they get. That's something else that an uncaring mother puts off too long, because it isn't readily apparent. And of course UBT would never change a diaper.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! 

Her head still looks like a light bulb. But at least in this picture her hair is combed. Marissa must have done her hair, because every other picture Light Bulb Head's hair is a mess 

• Love 15
On 1/22/2019 at 1:43 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Oh, I did.  Well, I didn't see it coming, but only because it's the same thing I've seen forever.  From the very beginning (and in the face of much opposition here), I've been critical of Barbara.  I never thought "She's doing the best she can" was good enough, because she volunteered to do it, which meant she was saying, "Step aside, everyone else.  I'm taking care of of this."  And if you do that, you don't get to rest on "I'm doing the best I can," because you prevented anyone else from even trying. 

I understand that the foster system is very flawed, but every once in a while a kid makes it out and flourishes, which is more hope than I ever saw for Jace being raised by Barb.

It's been clear forever that Barb's primary allegiance is to Jenelle, not Jace.  And maybe my standards of "harm" are lower than other people's, but every time Barb fought with Jenelle in front of Jace, it harmed him.  And the only reason it ever happened was that Barb allowed it.  Either she didn't understand that fighting like that in front of a little kid (or, hell, in front of anyone) is harmful, which calls into question her parenting skills, or she chose to do it even though she knew it was harming Jace, because she was so desperate to have Jenelle in her life.  But mox nix to me--Jace is the victim no matter what, and it's 100% on Barbara.

And that's just one concrete example--the screaming matches with him literally in between them.  Never mind exposing him to Jenelle in general (which alone should be felony), and the way Jace has seen Jenelle treat Barbara for years and Barbara accepts it, plus Jenelle's drug addiction, and her parade of men and babies, and now David.  David's just the next point on the continuum--a continuum that shouldn't even exist in Jace's life, but does because of Barbara.

Sorry, Barb.  You said you could handle this, but you couldn't.  I don't know if it's because you're just terrible at parenting, or because your priorities are wrong, but either way, look where Jace has ended up.   (And actually, I think it's a lethal combination of the two.)

When I said I “didn’t see this coming” I meant Barb suddenly becoming jovial drinking buddies with Jenelle and Instagramming it all live for everyone to witness. I have supported Barb and I still am somewhat understanding of her position even now. I do agree with parts of your post but Barb was never in a position to keep Jace away from Jenelle. I’m not sure how someone can do more than “the best they can,” which is what I thought Barb was doing. My biggest problem is the discovery that she’s clearly and obviously NOT doing “the best she can” and that’s the issue to me. Suddenly siding with David and Jenelle and getting wasted and acting like an idiot with her grandchild’s abusers is far from her best. I think if she was actually doing her best, as she seemed to be trying to do in the past, Jace would have a shot at a decent life.

I’m not sure I agree that Barb “volunteered” - there was no one else to do the job. The only person she was telling to “step aside” was Jenelle. BARB had the foresight to realize that Jenelle wasn’t taking proper care of Jace and it was dangerous so she stepped in and got her to sign over custody - no one was taking custody from Jenelle but Barb. If this was a situation where Jace was being removed from Jenelle’s custody anyway and Barb jumped in and offered herself up as guardian that would be a different scenario but that wasn’t it at all. No one else would’ve gotten involved with Jenelle’s care of Jace at that point and they would not have until Jace had been neglected or harmed in Jenelle’s care already. Barb prevented that from happening by stepping in early.

And I really can’t co-sign that Jace would’ve been better off in foster care. If Barb continues down this path I can start to see an argument for it but most foster systems would be more harmful. And it’s not like he would’ve been placed for immediate adoption as an infant and that would be it, happily ever after with a new family like Carly. No, there would be a long, long period of Jace going in and out of the foster system and various temporary homes and periods of living in whatever chaos Jenelle was living in at the time until Jenelle’s rights were eventually terminated. But Jenelle’s parental rights were not terminated, she willingly gave up custody which is why Barb obtained it so easily. 

Up until recently I think Barb made the only real choice that gave Jace much hope. She’s obviously got her own issues, as do most people, which makes them imperfect parents. Everything you said is what would be ideal but unfortunately that’s not the way it works out for lots of kids. I’m truly scared to imagine Jace’s early life with Jenelle. It would’ve been worse than what we’ve seen Kaiser go through because Kaiser was after the heroin, Courtland, Gary and who knows what else and Jace would’ve been there for all of it. Surely his life with Barb has been better than that, despite other issues with Barb’s parenting. I fully agree that she needs to choose Jace above herself AND Jenelle and that she’s not doing that. 

8 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Barb never had the legal right to place Jace for adoption (she still doesn’t). Jenelle is still Jace’s legal mother, she signed over custody to Barb, her parental rights were never terminated and the courts still have not terminated them. 

This. Barb’s choices were to take over custody of Jace or stand by and let Jenelle “care for” him. Barb has never had the option to place him for adoption or to prevent Jenelle from seeing him. 

8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I just think it's a dumb question, considering he's the husband of a woman who doesn't have custody of the kid. It would make more sense if Jenelle had Jace. Andrew's not around, David is. He's a terrifying, mole-faced, bastard. But I get it. But he lives with Barb full-time. Why would David adopt him under those circumstances????

It’s the dumbest fucking question and goes to show how ignorant and or unintelligent her “fans” are. Or, scarier yet, how young and influenced they possibly are by Jenelle.

• Love 23
12 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! 

She definitely inherited Jenelle’s dead eyes.... mommy’s little sociopath? 😬 I know that’s kinda low because she’s so young but her parents are Jenelle and David and there is likely a genetic component to sociopathy. Throw in the environmental factors she’s experiencing and this kid might end up being scary as hell.  Imagine the potential evil that is Jenelle and David’s combined genes. I’m really curious to see how she is when she’s older and how her relationship with Jenelle will be.

Edit: I think today might be Ensley’s second bday, actually. Awkward timing for this post but oh well. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13

Ya'll, I never really snark on the kids. I'm not snarking when I say this:

Something is not right with that poor baby's head. (Maybe Metopic Synostosis? I am not a medical doctor, so I have no clue.)

David's head is weird looking, too, so maybe it's some kind of benign weird head shape gene he has (although Maryssa's head looks fine).   

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
18 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It's a totally idiotic question, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised her idiot followers ask her stupid stuff. In their minds, it's really like someone asking Chelsea if Cole would ever adopt Aubree.

4 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Ya'll, I never really snark on the kids. I'm not snarking when I say this:

Something is not right with that poor baby's head. 

I know. Poor thing. Baby Birdee (who's about 6 months older than Ensley) has a big head, but she's growing into it. Ensley...not so much. And I'm guessing it's too late for helmets and other corrective measures at this point. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Barb was married (and had bio children) with a man that was a physically abusive addict. (So look at half of their genetic makeup) Her son Colin has schizophrenia (which has nothing to do with how he was raised) and lives in a facility (he does visit and gave contact with Barb), her daughter has had troubles in a less extreme vein than Jenelle, no criminal or drug issues though. 

This. Barb was not 100% in control or to blame for the way things have turned out for Jace. Jenelle was a minor and lived with her at the time of Jace's birth. Jenelle routinely left Jace in her mother's care, without even asking if it was OK to go out.  Should Barb have neglected Jace to "force" Jenelle to parent? Believe me, it does NOT work that way, especially with someone like Jenelle. Barb could've called CPS, and they would've asked her why she (Barb) wasn't helping to care for Jace. As a grandparent, is one going to ignore the hungry cries of an infant or not change a diaper because your POS daughter is out getting high or sleeping off one?

I do think if Jenelle had decided to put Jace up for adoption when she became pregnant or shortly after giving birth, Barb would not have fought her on it--but it was Jenelle's and Andrew's decision to do so.

• Love 12

Anyone who thinks foster care is better then Barbara....I would even go so far to even marginally say  Janelle (David is a huge wild card) has no idea what foster care is actually like for the majority of children.

If Jace had been outright adopted at birth then yeah go for it.  But once a child reaches the ages of 5 they become increasingly unadoptable  and are shuffled around to homes and state facilities.  Most resemble the worst parts of “The Land” but with active abuse.

At this point in time Jace would be considered an “adult child” and more then likely be put in a state facility which resembles a halfway house and is the first stop to Juvy for most.  

Edited by Emotions are Valid
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

I do think if Jenelle had decided to put Jace up for adoption when she became pregnant or shortly after giving birth, Barb would not have fought her on it--but it was Jenelle's and Andrew's decision to do so.

Barb literally tried to encourage Jenelle to choose adoption and Jenelle would not. Barb really had no choice but to parent Jace because she’s not a soulless sociopath like her daughter.

• Love 19
28 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Barb literally tried to encourage Jenelle to choose adoption and Jenelle would not. Barb really had no choice but to parent Jace because she’s not a soulless sociopath like her daughter.

Exactly. And, when Barb found out Jenelle was pregnant, she brought up abortion. Jenelle responded by cackling that she intentionally waited until too it was too late to have one. Not because she thought it was wrong, but because she wanted to rub her pregnancy in Barb's face and tell her there was nothing Barb could do about it. Adoption would have been the best thing for Jace, for sure. But, once he was here and Jenelle had no desire to be a mother to him, Barb did what anyone with a heart would have done. If she had done nothing and let Jenelle take Jace with her while she was getting wasted and couch surfing, he would have wound up in a very fucked up foster system. It would have been years and years of him being bounced back and forth between Jenelle and foster homes. Jenelle would have been given chance after chance after chance to get her shit together and every time she met the minimal requirements to have him returned, she would have fucked up again in short order. That cycle could go on for years and years because terminating parental rights hardly ever happens when it would actually benefit the child. Also, if Jace had wound up in the system, the state agencies would have been doing everything in their power to convince Barb to take him instead of placing him in foster care.

• Love 20

I am by no means calling Barbara a saint.  She deserves some of the blame for the fuck up JanellE is.  Barbara is probably an alcoholic herself.  

That being said she is by far the best choice for Jace especially at this point.  Foster care would be a nightmare for him with his emotional and mental issues.  He is someone sadly who would end up dead, in an institution or jail.  With Barbara he has a fighting chance of some sort of life.

That also being said Barbara would hand Jace over to Janelle if she simply said she loved her and was the best mommy ever and was awesome and great and look at my Instagram of us together smiling.  Mom you are awesome!!!!!! Barbara wants Janelle to love and forgive her for whatever happened and would hand Jace over if she did.

So nobody tell Janelle.

Edited by Emotions are Valid
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Adiba said:

Barb begged and pleaded for Jenelle to have an abortion- she refused. She begged and pleaded for her to place Jace for adoption- she refused BEFORE birth and when Jace was infant. Barb and Mike (her boyfriend at the time) agreed to cover all of the expenses, if Jenelle would care for Jace (physically and emotionally). Barb said if Jenelle didn’t want to mother she would help her find a family for Jace. Jenelle refused. The best thing Barb did was take custody of Jace and kick Jenelle out of the house after she STOLE from her. 

3 hours ago, Emotions are Valid said:

That also being said Barbara would hand Jace over to Janelle if she simply said she loved her and was the best mommy ever and was awesome and great and look at my Instagram of us together smiling.  Mom you are awesome!!!!!! Barbara wants Janelle to love and forgive her for whatever happened and would hand Jace over if she did.

I don’t think so. Barb is very flawed but Jenelle was asking for Jace back when she was pregnant with Kaiser & Ensley- Barb said NO and kept custody of Jace (through the legal system). 

Barb wants Jenelle’s love and approval but she hasn’t handed Jace over to Jenelle yet. 

4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

If she had done nothing and let Jenelle take Jace with her while she was getting wasted and couch surfing, he would have wound up in a very fucked up foster system. It would have been years and years of him being bounced back and forth between Jenelle and foster homes. Jenelle would have been given chance after chance after chance to get her shit together and every time she met the minimal requirements to have him returned, she would have fucked up again in short order. That cycle could go on for years and years because terminating parental rights hardly ever happens when it would actually benefit the child. Also, if Jace had wound up in the system, the state agencies would have been doing everything in their power to convince Barb to take him instead of placing him in foster care.

Ding ding. Also Barb knows that there is a history of mental illness in their family. What if Jace has schizophrenia like Colin and grew up in the system? Probably her worst fear. 

I’ll criticize Barb for a lot, but she has always kept her children clean, fed, with a roof over their head AND got Colin the mental help he needed as not to be a danger to himself or others. After having her ass beat for years by her husband. Jenelle nor Andrew has done not an iota for Jace. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Emotions are Valid said:

That being said she is by far the best choice for Jace especially at this point.  Foster care would be a nightmare for him with his emotional and mental issues.  He is someone sadly who would end up dead, in an institution or jail.  With Barbara he has a fighting chance of some sort of life.

I don't think anybody thinks Jace is a candidate for foster care at this point.

But I do think that he'd have far fewer emotional and mental issues if Barbara had kept Jenelle away from him, and she did have the power to do that.  And not only the power, but the opportunity, including every time she kicked Jenelle out but then let her come back.  We'll never know for sure, but it seems extremely likely to me that if Barb had carried through on one of her many threats, Jenelle might have squawked some, but then moved on and left Jace in the dust because she'd've been struggling to care just for herself.  That would have been in Jace's best interest, but Barb wasn't willing to let that prevail over her own desire to have Jenelle in her life. 

• Love 5

😂 Those screencaps of Ambers face during her profanity filled rant towards Juhnelle are hilarious looking . Amber looks ready for an insane asylum in them .  Wow. She really is of low intelligence, no thought given to the fact that Leah & James will see all that garbage. The internet is forever dummy.   **Can anyone give me a quick recap of what Juhnelle did to trigger Ambers rage ?**   I’ve been watching less TM and just reading the boards here lately.  These girls are too much.

• Love 10

The one huge problem i have with Barb is how she allows & engages in screaming matches with Juhnelle & her current day baby daddy in front of the children . It’s horrid and harmful to them.  My sister married a nice guy who grew up with a dad that connnnstantly screamed at him and his siblings.  My BIL is a nice guy but he ended up repeating that behavior , always screaming at my nieces & nephews .  It was so ingrained in his psyche that i don’t know if he could even control it.Wonder if the cycle will continue 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I don't think anybody thinks Jace is a candidate for foster care at this point.

But I do think that he'd have far fewer emotional and mental issues if Barbara had kept Jenelle away from him, and she did have the power to do that.  And not only the power, but the opportunity, including every time she kicked Jenelle out but then let her come back.  We'll never know for sure, but it seems extremely likely to me that if Barb had carried through on one of her many threats, Jenelle might have squawked some, but then moved on and left Jace in the dust because she'd've been struggling to care just for herself.  That would have been in Jace's best interest, but Barb wasn't willing to let that prevail over her own desire to have Jenelle in her life. 

I think without MTV money that would’ve happened, but Jenelle was not going to be destitute once TM2 got successful.  I agree with you that Barb should’ve cut Jenelle out of her life emotionally, and not let her back in when the boyfriend of the week disappeared and disappointed her. Barb would’ve been done better to make Jenelle fight for every ounce of visitation and not let her see Jace at all unless 1. She was 100% on the straight and narrow or 2. The court her order forced her to. 

• Love 4

I really don't want to make fun of a kid, but I couldn't get that photo out of my head (pun intended).

Megamind Jr. - the sequel. 

IMG_0820.JPG

Edited by Stusan
Photo singular.
  • Love 17
On 1/24/2019 at 12:32 PM, Emotions are Valid said:

So nobody tell Janelle.

They basically did all that in their recent drunken instagram live and it didn’t result in Barb “handing Jace over.” Despite all the mistakes she’s making I don’t think that’s going to happen.

I was listening to a podcast about an abused woman and her sister said she started blindly supporting her sister and her relationship so she could stay close with her because she realized if she didn’t do that her sister would be cut off even more from any support should she choose to leave the relationship. Basically she was saying that by being there it gave her sister strength knowing she had someone to turn to and that eventually led to her sister being able to leave the relationship because she knew she had somewhere to go and someone to help her when everyone else in her life was cut off. 

I really hope that’s what Barb is trying to do with this sharp left into “friendship” with Jenelle. There are definitely better ways to go about it all, however. I don’t want to believe Barb just felt like getting drunk with Jenelle and throwing her support for their relationship unless there’s a bigger end game reason for doing so that isn’t just about pleasing Jenelle.

Edited by Rebecca
What is going on with the board today?!
  • Love 19
7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

i think jenelle will have a baby this year with David.

Perish the thought!!!! Imma need David to be infertile from now on. And hopefully Jenelle’s tubes have learned how to tie themselves.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Poor egghead does resemble a lightbulb. And dead eyes from jenelle.

Her head really does look strange, I wonder if it's been checked by a dr? Even in her pictures as an infant the poor baby's head looks misshapen.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Poor egghead does resemble a lightbulb. And dead eyes from jenelle.

I do think it’s odd that there’s been such a gap since Ensley’s birth.  They were all about making a big family to prove their devotion to each other at the beginning.  I thought she would have popped another one out by now, especially considering that she seemed to be fertile myrtle with her previous partners. 

Is it possible David’s sperms are slow or fried?  Please sweet Jesus!  🙏🏼

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I do think it’s odd that there’s been such a gap since Ensley’s birth.  They were all about making a big family to prove their devotion to each other at the beginning.  I thought she would have popped another one out by now, especially considering that she seemed to be fertile myrtle with her previous partners. 

Is it possible David’s sperms are slow or fried?  Please sweet Jesus!  🙏🏼

I think Jenelle may have gotten her tubes tied or an IUD and not told David. She now has a boy and a girl and may not ever want to be pregnant again. 

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Jenelle may have gotten her tubes tied or an IUD and not told David. She now has a boy and a girl and may not ever want to be pregnant again. 

It wouldn't surprise me. She's fallen out with Doris and Dave's family, so there's no longer a group of reliable baby-sitters she can dump the kids on for a week when she doesn't feel like being bothered. Daycare is expensive and more money for that means less money for drugsies and guns.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

A few months ago, someone on Instagram asked her if she was pregnant and she said she had the Mirena IUD. When she was pregnant with Enchilada, she said it was the last one but UBT very creepily rubbed her belly and told her she was gonna have him some more kids. Since he can no longer see the son he has with the woman he beat while pregnant, I'm sure he'll want Jenelle to get pregnant again so he can try for a son. I wish the side arm he carries 24/7 would misfire and blow his dick and balls off.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES, that should definitely happen!!!! Remember when David insisted that he would only marry Jenelle after she had two of his children? I wonder what that was all about. It was creepy, no doubt. I really wonder the reason for the slowdown. I wish Kristin would just come out and ask. They certainly don't seem to have trouble being nosy about anyone else's life!

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES, that should definitely happen!!!! Remember when David insisted that he would only marry Jenelle after she had two of his children? I wonder what that was all about. It was creepy, no doubt. I really wonder the reason for the slowdown. I wish Kristin would just come out and ask. They certainly don't seem to have trouble being nosy about anyone else's life!

Please don’t give Jenelle any ideas. Since she didn’t get Jace back, and Marissa isn’t at the land 100% of the time any more, she has no built in babysitters. In an alternate reality where Barb did give Jace back (or got sick, like what happened with marissa’s grandparents) he would be the primary caregiver to all future children of Jenelle until he left home or she hit menopause. 

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

A few months ago, someone on Instagram asked her if she was pregnant and she said she had the Mirena IUD. When she was pregnant with Enchilada, she said it was the last one but UBT very creepily rubbed her belly and told her she was gonna have him some more kids. Since he can no longer see the son he has with the woman he beat while pregnant, I'm sure he'll want Jenelle to get pregnant again so he can try for a son. I wish the side arm he carries 24/7 would misfire and blow his dick and balls off.

I’m assuming that would be far too small of a target for anyone to hit based on the way he acts. And the stomach rubbing was so icky!!!

• Love 18