Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm a total lumbersexual and I truly believe that MOST men look better with a beard. But David's beard is just weird. It ends so abruptly, like someone just hacked part of it off. Looks like a damn broom hanging off his face. 

This reminded me of stories my parents told of when they lived in a very rural area (dirt road, when you called the fire house, the phone rang at the pizza place next door). There was a man that lived down the street that got his hair cut at the saw mill.

• Love 13
On 11/23/2018 at 3:03 PM, badhaggis said:

The poor child looks miserable around David. Even the picture with his present I don't see any joy.

Typical of David to make a post about what should be his sons special day and make it all about him. No wonder him and Jenelle get along so well. 

• Love 13
On 11/23/2018 at 3:03 PM, badhaggis said:

The poor child looks miserable around David. Even the picture with his present I don't see any joy.

He’s probably wondering why there are always so many damn pictures taken whenever “dad” is around and then he’s sent outside with the other kids when the photo ops are over.

On 11/24/2018 at 9:33 AM, druzy said:

No one will believe you Jenelle

And then you’ll say it was all a “misunderstanding” or another flimsy excuse no one would ever believe.

On 11/25/2018 at 3:56 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Right? Poor nutrition, a moldy, sinking house on a swamp, and daycare/nursery school can't be a good combination, add in the moron drug addict parents, and,... let's just hope Jenelle believes in vaccinating her children and they are up to date on their shots - a lot to ask,...I know.

All that and second hand smoke too...from whatever smokeable drug they have available at the time.

9 hours ago, DNR said:

“ grandma barb ? Come pick me up - I’m hungry, need a bath and your daughter is nuts”  ☎️ 

Your “little bitch of a daughtah.”

• Love 11

I feel like I’ve wasted the best years of my life coming to this site every few days checking for news Janelle’s inevitable OD.  I have had a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge so I can toast to her evil demise with y’all.  But this bitch is like some kind of cross between a cockroach and Energizer bunny because she will not die, no matter how many drugs she takes and molecules she sees.  It’s like Satan has doubled down on Janelle.  I get she is super nasty and Satan is proud of this particular demonic vessel of evil and random loser cum, but enough already.  It’s well past time for her to go so that the kids can be farmed out to better living situations.

• Love 21
On 11/23/2018 at 11:48 PM, Marley said:

Um wtf is wrong with the daycare that they let that psycho just stroll on in. I wish Kaden and his mother could get away from David forever.

I get that the daycare may not be allowed legally to not let David see his own son, since there's no protective order anymore and all that....but that has to be terrifying for the daycare workers and the parents of the other daycare kids (and of course for Kaden). I'm sure the daycare workers are probably nervous the entire time that large, unpredictable man who is likely carrying a (probably unsecured) firearm (probably without the safety on) is there around them and the small children in their care. Oooof.

On 11/25/2018 at 4:02 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm a total lumbersexual and I truly believe that MOST men look better with a beard. But David's beard is just weird. It ends so abruptly, like someone just hacked part of it off. Looks like a damn broom hanging off his face. 

Isn't it weird how David is hellbent on his beard looking it belongs to a member of the mujaheddin who has spent the last six months fighting the Soviets in an area without running water or mirrors? I'm pretty sure he has certain feelings about Muslims (and other non-Christian and not-the-"right-type-of-Christian groups), so this aesthetic is....puzzling. (And I've seriously seen beards that look better cared for on members of the Taliban in documentaries, David.  Your beard game is weak.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I feel like I’ve wasted the best years of my life coming to this site every few days checking for news Janelle’s inevitable OD.  I have had a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge so I can toast to her evil demise with y’all.  But this bitch is like some kind of cross between a cockroach and Energizer bunny because she will not die, no matter how many drugs she takes and molecules she sees.  It’s like Satan has doubled down on Janelle.  I get she is super nasty and Satan is proud of this particular demonic vessel of evil and random loser cum, but enough already.  It’s well past time for her to go so that the kids can be farmed out to better living situations.

THIS x 1,000,000,000!!! I need to go get a bottle too, but does champagne go bad? Like you said, she is one helluva cockroach!

• Love 9
5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

It’s like Satan has doubled down on Janelle.

Satan is putting off the inevitable.  He doesn’t want her either. He knows she will just whine about how meeeeeaaannn he is to her. Satan shouldn’t be tortured in his own kingdom by the very demon he created 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, nightmeri said:

Satan is putting off the inevitable.  He doesn’t want her either. He knows she will just whine about how meeeeeaaannn he is to her. Satan shouldn’t be tortured in his own kingdom by the very demon he created 

The quote quoted on your post is attributed to @Booger666...I have to give credit so as not to displease Satan! *Church Lady face*

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

How big was the fire?! And why is he setting a fire in the first place? What a psycho

It was a large fire. His caption:

easondavid88

Always make a line of gas like a fuse if lightning a fire with gasoline. I learned my lesson when I was 13, I poured gas on a fire because I thought it went out. The can went up in flames and melted to my hand, I suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns all up my right arm. Almost failed 8th grade because of that. *Do not try this at home*

• Love 3

They must be low on money after their cross country drug run so they sold a story for some pocket money. I would bet they know someone in CA who has a connection that runs pills from Mexico and that's what they stocked up on.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, badhaggis said:

easondavid88

Always make a line of gas like a fuse if lightning a fire with gasoline. I learned my lesson when I was 13, I poured gas on a fire because I thought it went out. The can went up in flames and melted to my hand, I suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns all up my right arm. Almost failed 8th grade because of that. *Do not try this at home*

I'm sorry, but are we sure this isn't a parody account? It's almost TOO on brand for this numbskull. Every sentence is like Inception, only instead of dream layers, it's layer upon layer of infintie and inescapable stupidity. Almost failing eighth grade (probably at age 16) because you melted a gas can to your hand pouring gas on a fire you thought was out??? FOR REAL. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I'm sorry, but are we sure this isn't a parody account? It's almost TOO on brand for this numbskull. Every sentence is like Inception, only instead of dream layers, it's layer upon layer of infintie and inescapable stupidity. Almost failing eighth grade (probably at age 16) because you melted a gas can to your hand pouring gas on a fire you thought was out??? FOR REAL. 

It is him. I would say the man is a moron however that is an insult to morons.

Edited by badhaggis
  • Love 10

I thought it was bad enough that he posted a pic of Jace holding up some dead squirrels that David had him shoot and kill...Jace with a gun is a frightening thing let alone teaching him to kill small animals...but this new "fire" by blowtorch is just plain psychotic. Yet, Jenelle will still stay and put out another Instagram in a few days showing her and David kissing. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

I thought it was bad enough that he posted a pic of Jace holding up some dead squirrels that David had him shoot and kill...Jace with a gun is a frightening thing let alone teaching him to kill small animals...but this new "fire" by blowtorch is just plain psychotic. Yet, Jenelle will still stay and put out another Instagram in a few days showing her and David kissing. 

I agree. Given that mental illness is rampant in the Evans family and Jace has lashed out at Barb in the past, the absolute LAST thing these morons need to be doing is getting him involved with guns.

• Love 9

I learned my lesson when I was 13, I poured gas on a fire because I thought it went out. The can went up in flames and melted to my hand, I suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns all up my right arm.

I am telling myself that I am not a bad person for wishing the outcome of that incident went more like this:

giphy.gif

Almost failed 8th grade because of that.

You almost failed 8th grade because you are a dumb, mouth-breathing troglodyte. 

5 hours ago, monicageller said:

What does this even mean?! It's a picture of a kid's head from behind? Wouldn't be surprised if it's a stock photo. 

Anyway, signing off. My balcony is looking a little too dark. I think I'll go set it on fire for no reason whatsoever. 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

What does this even mean?! It's a picture of a kid's head from behind? Wouldn't be surprised if it's a stock photo. 

Anyway, signing off. My balcony is looking a little too dark. I think I'll go set it on fire for no reason whatsoever. 

I think she is saying that the children dared to get in her perfectly staged photo.  omg.  lol

• Love 4
6 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

There's a second photo where Kaiser is cross eyed and grimacing.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Click the arrow on the right side of the picture. There are two. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, badhaggis said:

easondavid88

WTF?! I sleep through ONE day and this MF sets the LAND on fire?! What an asshole! He's lucky the mold house is still standing and he didn't kill them all. 

Fuck this guy! 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, badhaggis said:

my hand, I suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns all up my right arm. Almost failed 8th grade because of that. *Do not try this at home*

SOmehow i don’t think he failed 8th grade because of his injury & missing school....

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, DNR said:

SOmehow i don’t think he failed 8th grade because of his injury & missing school....

Yeah, take it from a middle school teacher...you have to be REALLY dumb to fail a grade now!!! They let people pass when they're failing every single subject, including PE. My school proposed a requirement that people failing every class have to do a project over the summer to be promoted, and were told the county office would have a big problem with that. The only way you can fail is if you have DRASTICALLY low grades (like under a 30 at least) in every class, and also drastically fail the EOG's. Plus it's set up now so it's almost impossible to fail...teachers can't grade homework anymore (even for effort), they can't take off points for late work, they have to chase kids around and beg for them to complete tests and assignments...so it's almost impossible to fail. Yeahhhh, I don't believe david failed because he missed a few days! We even had a kid who missed 30+ days in sixth grade, and she told me if she missed one more, she'd fail sixth grade. Guess who was absent the next day? And guess who showed up in my class the next year as a seventh grader?

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Yeah, take it from a middle school teacher...you have to be REALLY dumb to fail a grade now!!! They let people pass when they're failing every single subject, including PE. My school proposed a requirement that people failing every class have to do a project over the summer to be promoted, and were told the county office would have a big problem with that. The only way you can fail is if you have DRASTICALLY low grades (like under a 30 at least) in every class, and also drastically fail the EOG's. Plus it's set up now so it's almost impossible to fail...teachers can't grade homework anymore (even for effort), they can't take off points for late work, they have to chase kids around and beg for them to complete tests and assignments...so it's almost impossible to fail. Yeahhhh, I don't believe david failed because he missed a few days! We even had a kid who missed 30+ days in sixth grade, and she told me if she missed one more, she'd fail sixth grade. Guess who was absent the next day? And guess who showed up in my class the next year as a seventh grader?

I wish you were kidding! No wonder we have all these do nothings around. I can't imagine not knowing the joy of reading! 

That's actually so wrong ! Why wouldn't we as a nation not want to educate children going into the world? God knows half the kids get done dirty at home too. SAD!

• Love 11

Just to be clear.  Now David is not only a cancer survivor, he is also a burn victim.  These people and their medical issues.  It’s like they took all the scripts from a season of Greys Anatomy and made it their life story.  Unreal.  

• Love 9
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Just to be clear.  Now David is not only a cancer survivor, he is also a burn victim.  These people and their medical issues.  It’s like they took all the scripts from a season of Greys Anatomy and made it their life story.  Unreal.  

I’m ready for them to die in a plane crash. After David gets shot by the husband of a woman he killed in a work-related accident. I know he doesn’t work but like, okay, imagine if he was hauling a trailer of scuba gear and it broke loose on the interstate and caused a wreck. Jenelle 100% would call that a work-related accident. 

• Love 6
On 11/29/2018 at 1:55 PM, badhaggis said:

easondavid88

So that’s how SwampLurch came to be partially black. Remember he posted he was a few weeks back.

• Love 4
On 11/30/2018 at 1:52 PM, FairyDusted said:

I wish you were kidding! No wonder we have all these do nothings around. I can't imagine not knowing the joy of reading! 

That's actually so wrong ! Why wouldn't we as a nation not want to educate children going into the world? God knows half the kids get done dirty at home too. SAD!

It's really ridiculous!!! All of the teachers went crazy when these policies were enacted! If the kids have no deadlines, then the ONLY person with a deadline is the TEACHER!!! We still have to put in grades by a certain date, and the kids know this, so they can turn everything in the day grades are due, and we have to stay up all night grading if necessary. Not to mention that we can't just show a movie and work on grading, since all movies must be approved ahead of time. Nope, we still have to teach, and then spend all night doing grades because no one wanted to turn in anything! Even if a kid doesn't give as any work, we still have to give them a fifty, because "a lower grade would make it impossible for them to pass the grade level." So even if their real grade is a 15, we are required to make it a 50. We can put a note on the report card to tell the parent what the actual grade is, and we can have a conference if a kid is making a 15 in every class to make the case for holding him back, but you can't even hold back without the parent's permission. They could literally make a zero in every class all year, but if the parent wanted them to go to high school, they have to go!

THEN we get tons of parent complaints right after grades come out. "Susie had the project in her backpack. She just forgot to turn it in! Can't you just count it this quarter instead?" Man, makes me NOT miss that job! There's nothing we can really say to kids who point out that they do their homework and turn everything in on time, but make the same grades as slackers. Our principal said not turning in work on time is a "discipline issue," not academic, but the discipline code says they can't be punished for refusal to do work. The worst you can do is try to make them do the work in silent lunch, but even then they can just sit there and refuse to do it. I tell you, if there is any possible way I can send my future kids to a private school, or homeschool them, I'd seriously consider it! I really don't think the kids where I taught got an adequate education, and it only gets worse every year as progressively less disciplined children come in. They start elementary school completely unprepared, which flummoxes the kindergarten teachers, so they have to lower the standards there and punish fewer and fewer offenses, so by the time they're in sixth grade, they are worse every year. 

Idk why, but I had a really disturbing dream about Jace last night! He was on vacation with Jenelle, and was playing around on the railing of the hotel balcony. I saw it right before he fell and ran over to save him, but it was too late. Someone on the ground level said he miraculously survived, and called 911, but we didn't know how hurt he was. Later on, I was crying and talking to Barb, who was also crying, but said it wasn't my fault, as I tried to save him and got there as quickly as I could. It was so dark and awful! The truly terrible thing is that we KNOW he doesn't receive adequate supervision IRL. At least on the bright side, Jenelle never takes her kids on vacations!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, monicageller said:

There is zero reason for a 4 year old to be playing football. My son is 4 months older than Kaiser, and I can't even imagine introducing him to that sport. What the hell is wrong with soccer? Jace is already doing it, and I am willing to bet Kaiser's preschool has a program that offers it as an activity (my son's school does).

• Love 18
26 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

There is zero reason for a 4 year old to be playing football. My son is 4 months older than Kaiser, and I can't even imagine introducing him to that sport. What the hell is wrong with soccer? Jace is already doing it, and I am willing to bet Kaiser's preschool has a program that offers it as an activity (my son's school does).

You just know that UBT is like - brain damage is for sissies!  He needs to be a MAN!

• Love 12