Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Compare and contrast.  After spending the day at my kids elementary school, I’m happy to be a Barb.  In my single and wild 20’s - early 30’s, I was all about the Jenelle sexy costume look (at the bar).  Still single, but now a mom.  Who is she dressing up for anyway???  It’s not like they are going out on the town.  They can’t even have trick or treaters on the laaaaaand, can they?  So she put that on and asked David to light the ground on fire and take a photo for why?  Gawd, they are so lame.

• Love 21
19 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

WTF is Jenelle supposed to "be"?  A stoned paratrooper who forgot their parachute, helmet and proper boots and spilled some lighter fluid on the ground before they had a bong rip on their way home from the salon?  Most people post pics of their kids in their cute costumes. Shit, she probably forgot it's Halloween and this is just another night at the swamp.

She said she didn’t know. She just threw something together.  ??‍♀️

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm LOLing hard at the "fire"!! ???

It’s not in the shape of a cross, so yay? ??‍♀️  Sorry, can’t stop laughing at how lame AF they are, yet they think they are so bad ass.  Can’t make this shit up!  

• Love 20

David needs to get his brain “re-aligned “—Randy never mentioned his name, so why does David think the post was about him? Calm down, Bigfoot.

Jenelle’s costume? Probably something she wears regularly for David.

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, Adiba said:

David needs to get his brain “re-aligned “—Randy never mentioned his name, so why does David think the post was about him? Calm down, Bigfoot.

Jenelle’s costume? Probably something she wears regularly for David.

A hit dog will holler.

David and Janelle are telling on themselves trying to reel back on that 911 call.  Keep digging morons.

• Love 22

WOWWW, I just watched the video, and it is straight up disturbing! Like...there is no way this dude is living in the same reality we are. I'm thinking "psychotic break." The threats were scary as hell, but his demeanor was even more disturbing, talking in that girly voice and rearranging his freaky beard. Also, was he trying to sound black with that high-pitched voice? Niiiiiice, mocking African-Americans while you're at it. 

I really hate Jenelle, but I have a tiiiiiny bit of sympathy for what she must be going through. It's one thing to be attracted to dangerous men, but completely another to have someone living in your house who is this degree of...not right. Also, I wonder how much of this is his real nature, and how much he's been pushed to act this way by Jenelle's flavor of crazy. If it were ethical, Jenelle could be used by social scientists for experiments. They could pair all kinds of random guys with her for a year, and see how their behavior changes!

• Love 10
15 hours ago, monicageller said:

This looks like a still from a YouTube video made by a 15 year old "aspiring rapper" for his "music video" featuring "models" (ie: random girls) from the neighborhood dancing in the background & in cut-away shots. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 24

Guys, I don't want to watch the video, my stomach has been a little upset today and I fear the sight of Lurch will actually make me hurl. What did he say?

15 hours ago, lovesnark said:

WTF is Jenelle supposed to "be"?  A stoned paratrooper who forgot their parachute, helmet and proper boots and spilled some lighter fluid on the ground before they had a bong rip on their way home from the salon?  Most people post pics of their kids in their cute costumes. Shit, she probably forgot it's Halloween and this is just another night at the swamp.

Seriously, did they even take the poor kids trick or treating? 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

David's a dick, but I don't have much sympathy for Randy. He's the one constantly starting shit by tweeting his opinion in the first place. Threats are inappropriate, but Randy needs to stop dumping gasoline on the fire.

Totally agree.  Randy spends a ton of time on social media and is always the first to respond about these girls.  I often wonder how he has so much time to catch these tweets as soon as they come out from all the TM girls, be a dentist, a husband, a father of 4, grandfather to many, etc.  He likes to be the cool one, stirring the pot.  That being said...

3 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Guys, I don't want to watch the video, my stomach has been a little upset today and I fear the sight of Lurch will actually make me hurl. What did he say?

...don't watch it.  It made me sick.  He's scum of the earth and the camera was right in his face.  He's like a lunatic acting all manly blabbing about pulling teeth and all his GUNS.  He's the biggest idiot ever.  I just kept watching it thinking, biologically, this is a full fledged ADULT.  Who is supposed to have a real job.  He needs a job, a hobby something.  Who has that much time on their hands to make different voices and threats?  He's disgusting piece of garbage.  I just realized as I was writing this, I have a look on my face, that "smells like shit in here" look.  Just writing about David puts that look into effect.  

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This looks like a still from a YouTube video made by a 15 year old "aspiring rapper" for his "music video" featuring "models" (ie: random girls) from the neighborhood dancing in the background & in cut-away shots. 

Nailed it. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Yeah, where are cute pics of Kaiser and Ensley in their costumes? 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I completely agree, and it just seems to me that his breath would be RANCID. It made me LOL when he put that bandanna around his face in the middle of his soliloquy. Maybe he thought it made him look tough, but all I can think is that his breath was unbearable, even to him. He's such a giant piece of puss pie. 

I am just totally amazed that he apparently still has teeth and isn't a total meth mouth. He should try to stay on good terms with Randy for that reason alone.

• Love 17

Oh man.  UBT posted another rant against Randy on IG but now it is taken down.  I didn't have a chance to listen to it because I was on the el to work and by the time I got in, it was down.   Did anyone catch it?  It was posted 4 hours ago CST so he was up and early.

• Love 7

So basically UBT went on another all night bender.  I can’t imagine how terrified I would feel as a kid living in that house.  I hated when my parents even argued behind closed doors, can you imagine laying in bed at 4 AM listening to your dad going off on a tirade and recording himself?  

• Love 20
2 hours ago, LBS said:

Oh man.  UBT posted another rant against Randy on IG but now it is taken down.  I didn't have a chance to listen to it because I was on the el to work and by the time I got in, it was down.   Did anyone catch it?  It was posted 4 hours ago CST so he was up and early.

Is this part of it?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Since when does doughy = skinny? UBT has a disgusting body. And jealous of a beard? Any man I've ever known who has had a beard, has never taken a flat iron to it. Just sayin'.

WORD! I know his vitiligo isn't his fault but his legs are gross. They remind me of peeling paint.

• Love 7

They're clearly in the "honeymoon" phase of the cycle. 

David blew up, she called the cops, he apologized, they are having lots of makeup sex and being lovey dovey and he's ramping up again. Randy is getting under his skin. Jenelle is letting him take sexy pictures to keep him happy. She's probably worried about the next blow up. 

The cycle seems to be getting shorter and shorter. I wonder if they'll last 3 weeks without the cops being called again. 

Poor Barb, she must be so worried. 

• Love 19
On 10/29/2018 at 3:15 PM, HooHooHoo said:

I forgot my dog at daycare once. Well, I didn’t really forget her. I had to pick up my son at the soccer fields first and got to talking with some other moms and lost track of time as you do.  I still feel guilty and this was about three years ago.  Can’t imagine forgetting my child AND definitely would never let it happen again. 

I worked in a doggy day care and we had several instances in my time there! Don’t feel bad! Shit does happen!! In the times we couldn’t get ahold of a parent or emergency contact, we just took the pup home with us for the night and back into work the next morning! Parents were always grateful that their dog spent the night with someone their dog knew and trusted, and we didn’t mind

• Love 13

@badhaggis that is so scary!  I hope he is gone from your life!

Jenelle was in the car with him which could be a violation of her contract.  I hope they fire her ass.  Also I wish I had a electric collar that would shock me whenever I look at his IG so I would learn to not look at it.  It makes me so angry at all the racist and inaccurate ‘facts’ he posts.  

• Love 22
39 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

He really has lost it. The man runs around with guns 24/7 (full disclosure my husband and I both carry) . The threats he throws around, stalking Jenelle's shoots, combined with the drug use is terrifying. This is going to end so badly.

He reminds me of a druggy neighbor I used to have the man fixated on my the first night I moved into my condo. Once my husband moved in and saw all the things going on (following me to my car , as soon as I went outside lo and behold he was outside) he asked how long it had been like that. Made me feel better I had asked other people to watch what was happening and been told I was over reacting. Then his drug use ramped up. He would stand outside screaming my name. I found a flat tire on my car one night. We filled it up the air had just been let out. There was a handwriting right above the tire. The next morning he was waiting in the parking lot near my car. On Halloween night it came to a head he came to our door pounding on it and screaming that he heard us plotting against him all day. We had just gotten home from a Halloween party. That was it police were called he told them he was a meth addict but he had quit earlier that week and we were in a relationship but it was a secret. Big secret to me too. I always look for obvious meth heads for relationships you know. One of the cops told me get a restraining order Monday you are not safe he is fixated on you. Long story to say David has the same sort of manic intensity this is going to be bad...

OMG! That's terrifying! Stay safe!

When I moved into my house here and my husband stayed behind to work a bit more to stack the cake, thank you Keefer, my nephew was staying with me. He had been sober, forced really, he had an ankle monitor. Well he fell out of the wagon and started doing some sort of crazy upper. He terrified me and was so paranoid he messed with the cable and wifi cuz ya know, people were watching him. I thought the shit was broke so the company came out. Nephew threw a fit. Threatened to kill me and left with all my garage door openers. My Sister gave zero fucks. The whole family sided with him cuz I demanded he leave and I called the cops. The entire downstairs was trashed with tinfoil and straws. 

Longest 30 days ever. I reprogrammed all the remotes and spent 400 bucks on same day lock service. 

Don't do drugs kids! David's behavior reminds me of that. His voice scares me and he is clearly delusional. These folks are up for days. With small kids! You can't tell me it's not drug related. This situation is an emergency as far as I'm concerned. Both of them are dangerous and Janelle is a POS for subjecting her children to this shit. Playing or not playing board games will be the least of their problems.   

• Love 20

Once we paid an outside process server to serve him and got a one year order of protection he went on to other targets. I still could not leave my home after dark alone until he got evicted.  He made the mistake of going after his landlord same thing tho you are bugging my home, everybody is out to get me, lather, rinse, repeat. His delusions and mannerisms remind me so much of David. This will not end well.

Fuck MTV for still filming her. They know what is happening.

Edited by badhaggis
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, badhaggis said:

He really has lost it. The man runs around with guns 24/7 (full disclosure my husband and I both carry) . The threats he throws around, stalking Jenelle's shoots, combined with the drug use is terrifying. This is going to end so badly.

He reminds me of a druggy neighbor I used to have the man fixated on my the first night I moved into my condo. Once my husband moved in and saw all the things going on (following me to my car , as soon as I went outside lo and behold he was outside) he asked how long it had been like that. Made me feel better I had asked other people to watch what was happening and been told I was over reacting. Then his drug use ramped up. He would stand outside screaming my name. I found a flat tire on my car one night. We filled it up the air had just been let out. There was a handwriting right above the tire. The next morning he was waiting in the parking lot near my car. On Halloween night it came to a head he came to our door pounding on it and screaming that he heard us plotting against him all day. We had just gotten home from a Halloween party. That was it police were called he told them he was a meth addict but he had quit earlier that week and we were in a relationship but it was a secret. Big secret to me too. I always look for obvious meth heads for relationships you know. One of the cops told me get a restraining order Monday you are not safe he is fixated on you. Long story to say David has the same sort of manic intensity this is going to be bad...

@badhaggis I'm so sorry you had to go through this especially when people are gaslighting you and telling you are overreacting! 

3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

OMG! That's terrifying! Stay safe!

When I moved into my house here and my husband stayed behind to work a bit more to stack the cake, thank you Keefer, my nephew was staying with me. He had been sober, forced really, he had an ankle monitor. Well he fell out of the wagon and started doing some sort of crazy upper. He terrified me and was so paranoid he messed with the cable and wifi cuz ya know, people were watching him. I thought the shit was broke so the company came out. Nephew threw a fit. Threatened to kill me and left with all my garage door openers. My Sister gave zero fucks. The whole family sided with him cuz I demanded he leave and I called the cops. The entire downstairs was trashed with tinfoil and straws. 

Longest 30 days ever. I reprogrammed all the remotes and spent 400 bucks on same day lock service. 

Don't do drugs kids! David's behavior reminds me of that. His voice scares me and he is clearly delusional. These folks are up for days. With small kids! You can't tell me it's not drug related. This situation is an emergency as far as I'm concerned. Both of them are dangerous and Janelle is a POS for subjecting her children to this shit. Playing or not playing board games will be the least of their problems.   

@FairyDusted let the family get mad- you did the right thing. I hope you never have to go through that again. 

4 hours ago, LBS said:

@badhaggis that is so scary!  I hope he is gone from your life!

Jenelle was in the car with him which could be a violation of her contract.  I hope they fire her ass.  Also I wish I had a electric collar that would shock me whenever I look at his IG so I would learn to not look at it.  It makes me so angry at all the racist and inaccurate ‘facts’ he posts.  

I wish UBT had an electric collar that shocked him everytime he opened his mouth or posted on social media. 

• Love 19