Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Long time lurker, first time poster too.  I bet Jenelle and David are going to be entitled to federal recovery relief from the hurricane.  I suspect they will say ALL of the damage to their house is due to the hurricane (including the damage that was already there).  I bet they are going to get a nice check and we, as tax payers, will be paying for them to fix the swamp house.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ElderPrice said:

She might have a generator, we live in the Adirondacks and the blizzards kick out the power a few times a winter, everyone has one up here. But here’s the thing. If they had a generator don’t you think we would have known about it? She posts pics and descriptions of every purchase they make. She can’t wait to show off the latest bullshit thing that they neither need nor can afford, if they had a generator I’m sure there would be manly pics of manly UBT operating it with a caption like “my hubby is the manliest man who ever manned! Here he is turning on the generator! #countrymanstrong #highasfuck #hesfuckinrakin”. So my guess is while they piss away money on all kinds of crap, a life saving generator is not something that is a priority, probably because it’s functional and not fun. 

She responded on Twitter (or Facebook)  the other day that they do have a generator.

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5

I'm confused as to why Jace is with them. Why would Barb evacuate and not take him with her? We may not have the whole story but I would judge Barb hard if she left Jace with them, knowing what they are like and what could possibly happen.

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I'm confused as to why Jace is with them. Why would Barb evacuate and not take him with her? We may not have the whole story but I would judge Barb hard if she left Jace with them, knowing what they are like and what could possibly happen.

?? agree 1000% 

Barb KNOWS those two can’t handle the SLIGHTEST stress from the kids...if they were hit like we think they were , they’ve got a rough few days/weeks ahead 

Duuuuuuuuude i told you we should have leeeeeeeftttttttt!!!!!

It is annoying to know they dumped a prefab on a swamp and now because of Florence , Juhnelle & lurch will once again not have to deal with that dumb decision and will reap $$$ thru FEMA & homeowners insurance. I feel bad for anyone going thru having things destroyed - i needed a new roof after Sandy- but not those two...AND it gives her a storyline next season.

Edited by DNR
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Same here. She's the legal guardian. If Doris/Nathan (who aren't even legal guardians) can keep Kaiser longer than his normal visitation over concerns for his safety, Barb should absolutely be able to pull rank and say Jace is evacuating with her. 

• Love 10

It is probably Jenelles weekend and she probably threw a fit about not getting him and how she would do a this shit if Barb didnt hand him over. Even though as a parent she should have been thinking of all her kids and gotten out of harm's way. It is just sitting there dumping rain all over them right now. Two fucking stubborn dumb shits. 

• Love 10
Just now, DNR said:

WTF is happening to Lurch’s face?!!!!!!  

He’s turning into the swamp monster he really is.  

4 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Is that really David?  I honestly hardly recognize him.  He needs to be on one of those before and after billboards for why drugs are not good!

It’s a screen shot from Instagram Live.  I’d link a video but the twitter handle I follow is private so it won’t play on here.  @druzy May be able to find a way. 

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It’s a screen shot from Instagram Live.  I’d link a video but the twitter handle I follow is private so it won’t play on here.  @druzy May be able to find a way. 

Wow he looks rough AF.   

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Mkay said:

This is all I have. He is scary.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I’m at epcot right now, in the section of the park called “The Land.”  The jokes write themselves!

Disneyworld!!! I'm so jealous! Have a great time!

• Love 7

I'm thinking it was Janelles weekend like it was during the road rage incident and Barbara had to bring him back. Court order or not I wouldn't but who knows how they could threaten them. It looks bad. Wilmington is underwater. It's been downgraded but still dumping loads of water and very slow moving. 

• Love 10

Ewwww! Who'd want too??? Oh....that's right that POS Janelle. I swear I can't get over all the bad vibes this guy gives off. To the point where I think he is already abusing Janelle. She pushed back on every single guy aggressively. Is he just keeping her high as fuck?  That's no better! The world has turned. I'm officially afraid for her life. 

I'm sure she will do something stupid enough again soon and spin my orbit back into normal.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, DNR said:

?? agree 1000% 

Barb KNOWS those two can’t handle the SLIGHTEST stress from the kids...if they were hit like we think they were , they’ve got a rough few days/weeks ahead 

Duuuuuuuuude i told you we should have leeeeeeeftttttttt!!!!!

It is annoying to know they dumped a prefab on a swamp and now because of Florence , Juhnelle & lurch will once again not have to deal with that dumb decision and will reap $$$ thru FEMA & homeowners insurance. I feel bad for anyone going thru having things destroyed - i needed a new roof after Sandy- but not those two...AND it gives her a storyline next season.

I thought about that. But, it's documented with Clayton Homes, a soil engineer and all over Twitter that Casa Swamp was in bad shape months before this hurricane was even a raindrop. They won't be able to claim Florence caused everything. They've been fighting with Clayton Homes since last winter about the house falling apart and water underneath it. If they have homeowner's, they'll find out the house was sinking long before this. They may be reimbursed for personal property losses if they incur any but they won't get a free replacement house out of it.

• Love 15
Just now, CaliforniaLove said:

I agree drugs, but he might also be looking particularly rough because they're actually having to spend time with children. That's hard y'all!

Drugs are bad. 

• Love 7

That change is so dramatic! Look at the bags under his eyes! I think drugs, PLUS living with Jenelle ages you in dog years. No one has managed to do it for very long! Look how all her partners have thrived when away from her! She attracts awful people but then brings out the worst in them, and they are better when they leave. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

That change is so dramatic! Look at the bags under his eyes! I think drugs, PLUS living with Jenelle ages you in dog years. No one has managed to do it for very long! Look how all her partners have thrived when away from her! She attracts awful people but then brings out the worst in them, and they are better when they leave. 

They are idiots my step daughter is a meteorologist (Airforce) just told me hurricane was a CAT 2 they put it to a CAT 4 bad bad bad...

• Love 5

As much as I don't want to put the crew's life in danger, I hope they are filming this! I'd looooove to see what is going on at the laaaaaand right now. I know it's wishful thinking, because no way would MTV endanger their crew like that! I'm sure whatever video footage we get from Jenelle will be highly sanitized, but I would LOVE to see Jenelle's reaction with a dead phone, wild kids high on sugar with no electronics, and water pouring through the walls (as it reportedly is). I'd watch a live feed of that all day!

• Love 18

I know what you mean. Maybe MTV can get there in the immediate aftermath and we can watch David clearing some downed trees and getting attacked by a big nest of cotton mouth. I know he won't be filmed but I can dream can't I? 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Drugs are bad. 

You mean 

Drugs are bad , mmkay? 

FTFY ?

Wow that video - he’s such a negative evil person...does he realize he got lucky ? That things COULD have gone VERY badly. I cannot imagine the horror that goes on on The Laaaaand. Maybe i can , it’s written all over Kaiser’s face.

Edited by DNR
Word
  • Love 9
50 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

"Awhhh" what...he sleeps? Guess what? Newsflash, jenelle. Everybody does!

True, but it’s shocking he doesn’t do it by hanging upside down in a closet - Southern Charm reference :)

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 23
On 9/14/2018 at 2:55 PM, MaggieG said:

I've given up trying to figure Barb out and understand her crazy dysfunctional relationship with Jenelle...they're off, then they're on....they fight then they take pics of themselves having dinner or lunch together. Maybe, just maybe, a lot of the acrimony between them is made up for a storyline and to keep them on the show and on social media...Jenelle derives a lot of side income from her Instagram account. Apparently they are in a relatively peaceful period and Barb is even being friendly with David...I'm sure that will change when the cameras come back to tape for the next season.

• Love 4