Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I couldn't find the video of Barb saying Jenelle failed the state medical assistant boards. However, I found the video of Jenelle telling Barb that she will be saving lives while Barb serves food at Walmart. 

• Love 12
20 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle clutching her pearls: 

image.png.808e1fb1a610ac097fddcc73f82b89a3.png

image.png.0e752ebd96100211931e1ba2bcbfc63f.png

I mean, if anyone would know what happens to a slack jawed yokel thrust into fame, it would be Jenelle. I don't think MacMiller was a slack jaw, but we can see how toxic the attention has been for Jenelle. 

1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

And I read your post in Rob Lowe from Parks and Rec voice.  As I do every time I see the word literally.   

How long can she hang on to her med school claims?  Didn’t she get her certification 4 years ago?  Don’t you have to keep up on your licensing if you aren’t actively practicing?  

@druzy posted that clip, but I believe she never passed the state licensing certification piece. She did finish school (with 80% attendance!).

• Love 4
On 9/7/2018 at 1:17 AM, geauxaway said:

And CPR and SCUBA! ?

WARNING: VERY SNARKY, DARK SICK POST! 

The CPR is probably for David and Jenelle for if they overdose 

now all she needs  is a Narcan administration certification 

Edited by KittyKat133
Spelled narcan wrong
  • Love 24
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

I was thinking about the swamp things and their sinking house of horrors while I was watching the news this morning.  I hope mother nature dumps the predicted 10-12 inches of  rain directly on them. Some gale force winds would be a nice bonus ?

• Love 17

Jace should be with Barb, but I worry about the other kids if they do get a foot of rain.  The pets too.

I can see UBT out there with his tractor in the middle of the storm, and Jenelle inside screaming "Leave me alooooooooooone!" to the storm. I'm sure they wouldn't evacuate.

• Love 20
21 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I hope mother nature dumps the predicted 10-12 inches of  rain directly on them. Some gale force winds would be a nice bonus ?

Okay, as much as I would laugh if Jenelle's house sank, I also live in NC and don't want the 10-12 inches of rain or gale force winds.  I'm just selfish enough to not want my life to be made more difficult, my property potentially damaged and my power to potentially go out for weeks.  I"m altruistic enough to not want that for anyone, actually.   So unless somehow Florence can contain herself and ONLY hit their land, I'd prefer this to not happen.   

• Love 12
1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

Okay, as much as I would laugh if Jenelle's house sank, I also live in NC and don't want the 10-12 inches of rain or gale force winds.  I'm just selfish enough to not want my life to be made more difficult, my property potentially damaged and my power to potentially go out for weeks.  I"m altruistic enough to not want that for anyone, actually.   So unless somehow Florence can contain herself and ONLY hit their land, I'd prefer this to not happen.   

It was just a joke

• Love 16

I live in Jacksonville, Florida so the most north you can possibly be in Florida and we are all starting to buy a lot of water just in case. So far, it doesn’t look like Florence is going to hit us directly but Irma was pretty intense last year. I’ve lived in Chicago all my life until I was 20 (I’m 23 now) and I’m used to last minute tornadoes so it’s crazy to me that people in Florida have at least a 3 day warning for a hurricane but still do nothing until the day of.

On topic though, I hope Florence only hits The Laaaaaand and that all the innocent children are elsewhere.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, LBS said:

I often spend a lot of hours on street corners yelling about how great my marriage is.  Those who don’t are just hatters. #truesolemats

#justlikethenotebook 

9 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

That abortion was the best decision Jenelle has ever made.

Absolutely. I kind of hate when anyone rags on Jenelle for having an abortion. It was the sanest decision we've ever seen her make.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20
22 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Well, you can look at it this way; With the hurricane coming, they won't have to worry about the house sinking. It will just float away in the sea of rain water and sewage overflow. 

I have a feeling they are hoping for damage to the trailer.  That way they can call the insurance company, submit a claim and get the whole thing fixed.  They will probably claim that it started to sink after the storm. 

I really hope they do try this and end up in jail for insurance fraud!

21 hours ago, Fosca said:

I can see UBT out there with his tractor in the middle of the storm, and Jenelle inside screaming "Leave me alooooooooooone!" to the storm. I'm sure they wouldn't evacuate.

He's rakin!

13 hours ago, Mkay said:

So Jenelle has changed her ways.  She now believes in God and anything else David tells her to believe (or not to believe) in. 

They did some reasearch, and now don't believe in it??  What did they THINK abortion was?

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I have a feeling they are hoping for damage to the trailer.  That way they can call the insurance company, submit a claim and get the whole thing fixed.  They will probably claim that it started to sink after the storm. 

I really hope they do try this and end up in jail for insurance fraud!

I had the exact same feeling.   I wonder if they had filed any claims yet due to the sinking and current issues?

• Love 6

If the company that sold them the home has documentation proving The Land was not properly prepared for the home to the point that the lack of a proper foundation and septic drainage were a direct cause of damage to the home, wouldn't that void or deeply impact any claim? 

Edited by SweetieDarling
grammar
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Why do I get the feeling that Lurch is the type of person who  believes dinosaurs co-existed with humans? Lol

If so, they could easily join all the homeschooling groups in my area. 

I shouldn't be so naive, but I about fell out of my seat when one of the FB groups I'm in (local homeschooling group) posted an invite to some touring "creation museum". HARD. PASS.  

In all my NON-local homeschooling groups, there are a plethora of intelligent, open-minded, awesome people. But the locals are nutso. Seriously. 

Sorry, for the rant. But circling back, I'll reiterate that I hope they're using an online program for Maryssa. Neither one of them should be allowed to educate a rock. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

If so, they could easily join all the homeschooling groups in my area. 

I shouldn't be so naive, but I about fell out of my seat when one of the FB groups I'm in (local homeschooling group) posted an invite to some touring "creation museum". HARD. PASS.  

In all my NON-local homeschooling groups, there are a plethora of intelligent, open-minded, awesome people. But the locals are nutso. Seriously. 

Sorry, for the rant. But circling back, I'll reiterate that I hope they're using an online program for Maryssa. Neither one of them should be allowed to educate a rock. 

I hear you.  We dropped out of the local homeschool co-op because I just couldn't take the anti-science and creationism bullshit.  That combined with the huge families that form cliques and shun "outsiders" was just too much.

Surely Maryssa is enrolled in an online public school.  Surely.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

I hear you.  We dropped out of the local homeschool co-op because I just couldn't take the anti-science and creationism bullshit.  That combined with the huge families that form cliques and shun "outsiders" was just too much.

Surely Maryssa is enrolled in an online public school.  Surely.  

And the funny thing is, I'm a Christian! But I don't believe science and religion are mutually exclusive. You can't just ignore evidence that goes back millions of years. Sigh....

Now I kind of want to see the hurricane wash up a super ancient dinosaur bone on the land....see what Lurch would say.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, NannyBails said:

I know.   I guess I shouldn't have given a serious comment ... Sorry!

No worries @NannyBails just make sure you stay safe!  The snark, and hopefully the brunt of the storm, is aimed directly at Jenelle and the circus side show she calls her husband, and NO ONE else. Praying for you.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 14
13 minutes ago, LBS said:

My wish is that the hurricane turns into a tornado and all the kids on the land get Wizard of Oz’d to a magical land of stability, love, and green sod.  The Good  Witch Walmart defeats the Wicked Witch of the Wasted and her flying monkey and all the munchkins live happily ever after with normal head sizes and the ability to know the difference between you’re and your.

I want to marry this post;) My Husband won't mind. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And the funny thing is, I'm a Christian! But I don't believe science and religion are mutually exclusive. You can't just ignore evidence that goes back millions of years. Sigh....

Now I kind of want to see the hurricane wash up a super ancient dinosaur bone on the land....see what Lurch would say.

Regardless of what further damage happens to their already sinking home, I just hope that the representative of Clayton Homes that goes out there & takes care of business (because you KNOW it's gonna happen), is a homosexual. I mean, I don't wish harm on an unsuspecting (or suspecting if they've seen the show) member of my community, I would just love for one of us to hit him where it hurts...we're better at rakin'!! 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Has Jenelle said anything about evacuating?

She said she's not in a flood zone.

The person who asked if Jenelle was evacuating made her tweet private or deleted it.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

UBT can miss me with this mess.

This jerk assaulted his 8 months pregnant ex to the point where she went into labor & had to be hospitalized to keep the baby from coming early.  (Is that what he thought abortion was? Because he was okay with it.)

Seriously, anyone who can assault a woman who is pregnant with his child can take a seat if he even starts to begin to pretend like he cares about the "sanctity of life" or some BS when he could have killed his baby and the woman carrying that baby.  How dare he (or Jenelle) even try to tell a woman what to do with her body ever, let alone during the early stages of a pregnancy.  If he cared about the "unborn," he wouldn't have nearly killed his unborn son and that son's mom. UGH. I can't. 

As for Jenelle, I have no doubt that she knows her abortion was the right decision (because it was).  She's now acting as one of those people who are against a woman having an abortion unless that woman is them (or their partner). 

I can't  like this post enough.  Lurch has always been pro-controlling women. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

This is shaping up to be a pretty bad storm. I really hope these idiots prepare somewhat for the safety of their kids and dogs. 

But then they can't cry victim.  You know that's Jenelle's specialty.  Think of all the free stuff they can get if their house gets flooded or blown away.  Prepare and miss all that?  Nuh-uh.  Not in Jenelle's make believe world.

• Love 6

I don’t give two shits what happens to UBT & Juhnelle during Hurricane Florence but for Kaiser roll & Endtable’s sake i hope they evacuate if necessary for the kids safety.  I can picture UBT thinking he knows better then the experts & first responders on how to keep the family safe in a Cat5 situation.

• Love 17