Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Yeah, well Quack Drew is the one who said it was good that Jenelle has the psycho I mean Dave around to "contain" her.

This!!  Drew can’t say that it is good that an abuser “contains” his victims and that people should ignore a situation so bad that police and CPS frequently visit a home to perform health/safety checks because “they are getting a lot of intervention” and expect to have any credibility as a doctor or a caring and concerned human being.  Maybe MTV should hire Steve Harvey instead because he cares more about others’ welfare than Drew.  Drew needs to drop the Dr facade because he does not abide by “first, do no harm”.  Drew causes harm and makes bad situations worse.

• Love 18
22 hours ago, lovesnark said:

MTV wouldn't pay UBT 's expenses and  banned him from the set. Jenelle refused to go if they wouldn't cave to her demands. My personal opinion is he won't let her go without him.

Thanks! I'm betting you're right. And she knew They'd never give into that nonsense. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Drew doesn't have to yell at any of the TM's in order to ask real questions or follow ups (instead of sugar coating subjects)  They all need to be told (the TMs) or put into their contracts, if you walk off set, you're docked pay.  1x is this much, 2x is this much, etc.  

Preach. There is a grey area between screaming at them and bending over backward to kiss their butts. 

1 hour ago, monicageller said:

Kaiser looks terrified. Look at his eyes. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Or they want to go on vacation or a concert instead of work.  Or just don’t feal like working that day.   Do you know how many days I don’t feel like going to work?  I bitch about it a little and then get up and go to work.  These two Neanderthals will piss off paying customers by not showing up because they are bored or tired....or too high and the business will go under.  And somehow it will be everyone else’s falt.  

All this!  Setting up a business legally, filing the proper permits and licenses, keeping the books.....like I said before, I can’t wait to see it crash and burn.  

• Love 15

To those who called CPS to the point 30 visits were made, THANK YOU. ?

I wonder if those 30 visits are separate from the ones made when Eggsley was born with marijuana in her system?

• Love 17
(edited)
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

This!!  Drew can’t say that it is good that an abuser “contains” his victims and that people should ignore a situation so bad that police and CPS frequently visit a home to perform health/safety checks because “they are getting a lot of intervention” and expect to have any credibility as a doctor or a caring and concerned human being.  Maybe MTV should hire Steve Harvey instead because he cares more about others’ welfare than Drew.  Drew needs to drop the Dr facade because he does not abide by “first, do no harm”.  Drew causes harm and makes bad situations worse.

Yeah, I could see avoiding hot-button issues but Drew just really has a Bad Take on everything. Everything is backwards with him. He thinks Farrah and Chelsea are the worst TMs (or at least he treats them like it) and treats Jenelle and Kailyn with kindness and respect. He's also weirdly sort of sexist IMO? Like, he coddles the girls because he seems to think they can't handle the truth or being treated like adults, he basically slut-shamed Chelsea while not doing the same to Adam, and when Leah was being an absolutely crazy lady about Jeremy's work schedule, he said something like "well, work is really important to young men," instead of saying something like "um, Leah, why don't you get a job if you want to spend so much money and also don't want to be at home alone?" And of course the disturbing as hell "she needs to be contained" comment. It's like he knows he's supposed to be mildly critical, but he doesn't know of what.

And he's also stuck up for Matt and Butch and doesn't make a peep about all the child abuse. Dude is really really strange.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

All this!  Setting up a business legally, filing the proper permits and licenses, keeping the books.....like I said before, I can’t wait to see it crash and burn.  

I only hope it's because of their poor business management and it's not because one of them drowns on the job, which is a distinct possibility.  Anyone diving with these fools, please check your gear your self and don't trust these two numbskulls with your tanks.

• Love 12
(edited)
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Trust me, I'm not picking on Kaiser's looks, but is he slightly cross-eyed? His left eye always seems to be looking inward.

Remember when it was pointed out to Nathan? That was when he ranted about Kaiser being perfect and not needing any eye appointments, and then the comment about him being a "decent" of the bloodline of Griffith and no male ever needed glasses.

@Lm2162 strange is a very appropriate way of describing Drew. There are many ways to describe him, but strange is at the top.  The saying that water seeks its own level, perfectly describes the union of Drew and MTV.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 20
42 minutes ago, Lemur said:

I only hope it's because of their poor business management and it's not because one of them drowns on the job, which is a distinct possibility.  Anyone diving with these fools, please check your gear your self and don't trust these two numbskulls with your tanks.

Do they even live close to the coast?  And if not, how much deep diving is actually in demand out by the swamp?   I’m legit asking because it adds another layer of failure to this endeavor. 

• Love 9

I think he's actually only doing underwater janitorial work, close to shore, rather than coordinating dives. Thank God. (I'm probably being unkind and unfair to people who clean the underside of boats for a living, but it's David, so I'm going to run with it). Also, I'm not sure I'd trust him with the moving parts. If they're able to make a go of it, well, good, but I'm skeptical. I think he'll get tired of it. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Do they even live close to the coast?  And if not, how much deep diving is actually in demand out by the swamp?   I’m legit asking because it adds another layer of failure to this endeavor. 

They're not far from the coast. I think Jenelle  bitched about it taking 45 minutes to get to Barb's and Barb lives pretty close to the beach. I'm not a diver and know nothing about good areas. Is the North Carolina coast a great place for diving? Neither of the Dumb Fucks post about diving unless they're on one of their many vacations in St Thomas.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

They're not far from the coast. I think Jenelle  bitched about it taking 45 minutes to get to Barb's and Barb lives pretty close to the beach. I'm not a diver and know nothing about good areas. Is the North Carolina coast a great place for diving? Neither of the Dumb Fucks post about diving unless they're on one of their many vacations in St Thomas.

Or in their pool treading water for TEN MINUTES.  

When I think of diving that would require you to boast your scuba certification I’m thinking deep water.  The swamp and surrounding areas do not offer deep water that would require this prestigious accreditation.  As far as I can tell, on their own boat, they are usually floating what looks to be a river.  I’ve been fishing in SC and once was in a swamp / river where we were never in water deeper that probably 4 feet.  2nd time was in a bass boat in a reservoir.  

I don’t get this business at all.  Most experience I’ve ever had with boat cleaning was done on dry dock  ??‍♀️

• Love 4
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Or in their pool treading water for TEN MINUTES.  

When I think of diving that would require you to boast your scuba certification I’m thinking deep water.  The swamp and surrounding areas do not offer deep water that would require this prestigious accreditation.  As far as I can tell, on their own boat, they are usually floating what looks to be a river.  I’ve been fishing in SC and once was in a swamp / river where we were never in water deeper that probably 4 feet.  2nd time was in a bass boat in a reservoir.  

I don’t get this business at all.  Most experience I’ve ever had with boat cleaning was done on dry dock  ??‍♀️

It certainly does sound like something along the lines of servicing  large boats that are moored year round. That backwoods swamp dweller does NOT have what it takes to talk to folks with money who are trusting him with something worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. I'm sure the "friends" they bought this business from are laughing all the way to the bank. The customer base that came with the business will find someone else to do their work after 5 minutes with these morons.

• Love 14

It certainly does sound like something along the lines of servicing  large boats that are moored year round. That backwoods swamp dweller does NOT have what it takes to talk to folks with money who are trusting him with something worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. I'm sure the "friends" they bought this business from are laughing all the way to the bank. The customer base that came with the business will find someone else to do their work after 5 minutes with these morons.

I’d care to know what the financials of the business they took on look like.  Were they even in the black?  As if dumbfucks took 2 seconds to consider that.  WE’RE BUSINESS OWNERS!!!  AND SCUBA CERTIFIED!!!

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’d care to know what the financials of the business they took on look like.  Were they even in the black?  As if dumbfucks took 2 seconds to consider that.  WE’RE BUSINESS OWNERS!!!  AND SCUBA CERTIFIED!!!

The only thing I was able to find is a Linked In profile for the guy that started it (and sold it to the dumb fucks). The business was opened in 2016, so I doubt it's turning a profit yet. And, there is a LOT of competition. Over 30 businesses offering the same services in Wilmington alone.

• Love 11
(edited)
25 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Re bolded: I read that and actually could hear it being said by Dumb Fuck #2.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

The only thing I was able to find is a Linked In profile for the guy that started it (and sold it to the dumb fucks). The business was opened in 2016, so I doubt it's turning a profit yet. And, there is a LOT of competition. Over 30 businesses offering the same services in Wilmington alone.

The guy they bought it from is Jenelle’s friend Jamie’s husband. 

• Love 7

I know. That's why I put friends in quotation marks a few post back. I bet they're both glad they got some money out of them and are moving a couple states away. Mrs and Mrs Dumbfuck won't be knocking on their door to borrow money or needing a place to crash when the MTV cash is gone.

• Love 11

I know. That's why I put friends in quotation marks a few post back. I bet they're both glad they got some money out of them and are moving a couple states away. Mrs and Mrs Dumbfuck won't be knocking on their door to borrow money or needing a place to crash when the MTV cash is gone.

Oh ok. Gotcha.  ??

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Re bolded: I read that and actually could hear it being said by Dumb Fuck #2.

8 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Who sells a less than 2 year old business to “friends” for profit?  Unless the “friend” was an invested partner being bought out of their share.  I have a feeling it was a declining or sedentary business and Jamie and hubs found a sucker.  Makes sense with the Dumbfucks.

• Love 12
Just now, geauxaway said:

Who sells a less than 2 year old business to “friends” for profit?  Unless the “friend” was an invested partner being bought out of their share.  I have a feeling it was a declining or sedentary business and Jamie and hubs found a sucker.  Makes sense with the Dumbfucks.

They are moving to Kentucky. Must not have been a very prosperous business to sell it that fast. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, geauxaway said:

Maybe UBT is their drug dealer and they owed him money.

• Love 12

I honestly think they found two big, dumb suckers. Neither of them knows shit about business and I'm sure all the Wilshires had to say is they're making money hand over fist and you only have to work a few hours a week. When it goes down the toilet, the Dumbfucks will be crying and saying they thought they were real friends. Then, they'll threaten to sue them.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I honestly think they found two big, dumb suckers. Neither of them knows shit about business and I'm sure all the Wilshires had to say is they're making money hand over fist and you only have to work a few hours a week. When it goes down the toilet, the Dumbfucks will be crying and saying they thought they were real friends. Then, they'll threaten to sue them.

I’m here for it!  I just hope the Dumbfucks drew a big fat cashiers check to purchase this sham.  May as well have set a stack of cash on fire.  It’s gone!  

• Love 12
21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Trust me, I'm not picking on Kaiser's looks, but is he slightly cross-eyed? His left eye always seems to be looking inward.

It looks like he has a slight but very mild lazy eye. I get that look sometimes in my photos and my husband madeeeee sure to tell me about my favorite wedding photo where I’m sporting one. Now that’s all I see when I look at the photo. ??‍♀️ 

• Love 7

Somebody tell me the instant their “business” goes up on Yelp. I’d hate to have some unsuspecting boat owner not realize that these people are child-abusers, drug-addicts, and thieves who carry pistols at all times. 

Then there’s all the stuff I’d make up...

• Love 15
18 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I believe they're fairly close to the NC coast, which is pretty good diving there off the barrier islands.  Lotsa shipwrecks from the Colonial period through World War II.  It doesn't look like they're doing tours ... yet.  That said, I wouldn't let these two dinguses fix my boat lift or dock.  Their lack of attention is an electrical disaster waiting to happen.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Lemur said:

I believe they're fairly close to the NC coast, which is pretty good diving there off the barrier islands.  Lotsa shipwrecks from the Colonial period through World War II.  It doesn't look like they're doing tours ... yet.  That said, I wouldn't let these two dinguses fix my boat lift or dock.  Their lack of attention is an electrical disaster waiting to happen.

I thought NC would have some good diving opportunities. But, these idiots post everything on social media trying to prove that they're the happiest couple since the dawn of time. If they had done any diving when they're not on vacation, there would be pics posted on every social media outlet. They want potential clients to think they're experienced divers with a love of the sport. In reality, they were certified in a local pool and have only actually gone on a handful of dives while on vacation. I hope they paid waaaaay too much money for that fledgling business and that it goes under in record time. Like I said upthread, it's very competitive in their area. These arrogant dumbfucks can't make money selling tshirts out of their swamp palace. They have zero chance of making it in this business.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Low life rednecks.

And trash.  I knew someone who doctor shopped her kid to get an ADHD diagnosis so she could steal the kid's Adderall.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jessica is just as much a loser as Jenelle and Dave. I'm sure that Adderall was prescribed and legally obtained *eyeroll*. That entire lot is pure trash.

Right? They're all the same, water seeks its own level. I'm here for any tea Jessica can spill on the Dumbfucks, but I'm not about to sing her praises any time soon. 

2 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

The nerve and irony of David posting someone else’s mugshot AND saying he doesn’t associate with drug users...far too much.

His wife has so many mug shots, she'd take up an entire wall of the police precinct. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

His wife has so many mug shots, she'd take up an entire wall of the police precinct. 

It really sucks that because she got knocked up in high school and filmed it for money, Jenelle could be caught with whatever Jessica ACTUALLY had and get away with it.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Who just goes about their day with loose adderall rolling around in their pockets?  Please.  

When I'm going to be out and I need to take a second dose of my ADHD med, I do sometimes toss one into a pill case and take it with me.  But, it's one pill and it's not loose in my purse or pocket, so I guess that might make a difference.

• Love 21

There is a murder trial going on in my county right now and I got a creepy feeling about The Dumbfucks while watching some testimony on the evening news. A man who is much like UBT in that he's an ignorant, raging, gun toting asshole, murdered the couple he shared a property line with. There had been an ongoing dispute over property lines for years and the county was well aware of this asshole's threats and crazy behavior. He shot both of his neighbors, then called his younger brother to help him dispose of their bodies and try to hide their cars. They ran to Mexico but the brother turned himself in and made a deal to testify against his brother in exchange for a vastly reduced sentence. The murderer was caught a few months later. Listening to his brother testify today and try to backtrack and change his story reminded me of Jenelle. I could totally see UBT shooting someone he thought was trespassing and Jenelle helping him try to cover it up. All the while believing that it was the victim's fault and lying for him all the way.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

There is a murder trial going on in my county right now and I got a creepy feeling about The Dumbfucks while watching some testimony on the evening news. A man who is much like UBT in that he's an ignorant, raging, gun toting asshole, murdered the couple he shared a property line with. There had been an ongoing dispute over property lines for years and the county was well aware of this asshole's threats and crazy behavior. He shot both of his neighbors, then called his younger brother to help him dispose of their bodies and try to hide their cars. They ran to Mexico but the brother turned himself in and made a deal to testify against his brother in exchange for a vastly reduced sentence. The murderer was caught a few months later. Listening to his brother testify today and try to backtrack and change his story reminded me of Jenelle. I could totally see UBT shooting someone he thought was trespassing and Jenelle helping him try to cover it up. All the while believing that it was the victim's fault and lying for him all the way.

How awful. That poor couple. 

I can see Dumb Fuck #2 throwing Jenelle under the bus to save his own skin. 

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, Kazu said:

It's a really bizarre story. After they'd buried the bodies and tried to hide their cars, they drove 100 miles east to their elderly parents home and their parents helped them by giving them money and their car so they could escape to Mexico. Their 80 something year old parents were arrested and were as defiant and horrible as their sons. I wonder if Dumbfuck #2's mama would do that?

• Love 10
8 hours ago, smores said:

When I'm going to be out and I need to take a second dose of my ADHD med, I do sometimes toss one into a pill case and take it with me.  But, it's one pill and it's not loose in my purse or pocket, so I guess that might make a difference.

Same here. Apparently we’re lowlife redneck trash. Who knew?!

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Kazu said:

Lmao!! I keep reading dumb fuck #1 and #2 being thrown around that I think a new thread name for Jenelle needs to be considered since we have a couples thread for Catelynn (and Tyler) and Except Chelsea (and Cole).

Maybe have it as...

Jenelle: Dumb Fuck #1 (and Dumb Fuck #2)???? ?

• Love 7
(edited)

I’m not up for watching yet (first episode was enough) - but I hope Jenelle’s “friend” fleeced them when selling them their new marine “business”. More Teen Mom money down the drain!

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add - I highly suggest 90 Day Fiance for much better train wreck TV - TLC is way smarter than MTV - they pay them relative shit comparatively too. It’s awesome!
  • Love 8