Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Wait a minute. Wait.

Just the other day Jenelle tweeted she she was ready to finish the upstairs so Jace could have his own room.  But, she’s working on her “She shed” first? ??‍♀️  Please don’t renew her contract MTV. Please. 

Here's to Jenelle's She Shed: 

• Love 3
On 3/26/2018 at 1:58 AM, druzy said:

Nathan you know exactly what your son needs- he needs a father. What exactly did you need to get away from?  Driving into street signs and leaving the scene of an accident? Children need love and attention. The only attention Kaiser gets is negative attention and he will take what he can get, it's a form of affection, unfortunately negative affection. Instead of taking a well needed vacation you could have retained an attorney for your mother so she could move forward with the custody proceedings that are in the best interest of Kaiser.  

Seriously, his "father of the year" schtick was better before he chose woman beating, bodybuilding, and arguing with cops over his son. 

Kaiser might have a dad who *gestures* at "protecting" him more than Ensley does for the sake of Instagram photos, but he's actually screwed. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, mamadrama said:

The whole "I own a gun because I'm a mom" thing? That argument doesn't even make sense to ME, and I am both a mother and a gun owner. And as a gun owner, I am appalled at David and Jenelle's actions and the way they present their firearms. We use them for defense on the farm (animals, mostly, because we have a lot of small animals and there have been many cases of rabid coyotes over the past few years) but, I admit, we also enjoy target shooting. Not really hunting because I don't like killing anything. And we live 30 minutes from town-by the time the police got to us, it would probably be too late. But we definitely aren't preparing for a zombie apocalypse and the people who live around me, the ones who also have guns, are NOTHING like David. We don't brag about them, act like they're toys, or use them to encourage paranoia. We don't carry them for leisure or treat them like novelties. People like David here scare the shit out of me. And yes, someone in that family is either going to get hurt or hurt some other innocent person. People like him make me feel guilty for even admitting that we have guns. 

For real, everything you just said! I have no problem if people want to own firearms for hunting or sport or defense or whatnot, but the fact is that they do present a risk (just like any other weapon) when you have them in your home. They have no respect for that risk, don't seem to care about managing that risk, and likely don't store them properly. And statistically, everyone in a house with a gun is likelier to be killed by murder, suicide, or accident than if there were no guns in the house. People who own guns responsibly tend to be aware of this risk, have respect for the privilege they've been given in being allowed to take on this risk, and mitigate it accordingly. 

People like David are *exactly* the reason for this statistic, I would presume. Everyone in that house is more at risk because of the guns, not less. A million things could go wrong. A murderous rampage from David is something I could see happening, but so is any number of accidents when the kids are left alone on a sprawling property with no supervision and the parents are drunk/stoned, suicide threats when one or both of them get dramastic....can't you just imagine Jenelle waving around a gun because she thinks David talked to another girl or Davis firing "warning shots" because Barb called? 

Ugh. Poor kids. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 12

@Lm2162 I bet the odds are even higher of an accident or whatever with the guns if the kids are basically taught they are toys to play around with instead of dangerous weapons. They see David with the things sticking out of his waistband and they see “Mom” taking “sexy” pics with the guns like they’re a prop. Jenelle and David are doing everything wrong, like usual.

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

@Lm2162 I bet the odds are even higher of an accident or whatever with the guns if the kids are basically taught they are toys to play around with instead of dangerous weapons. They see David with the things sticking out of his waistband and they see “Mom” taking “sexy” pics with the guns like they’re a prop. Jenelle and David are doing everything wrong, like usual.

Yeah, I'm sure the number of folks who see it as some costume or sexy prop/Rambo/cowboy cosplay drive the numbers of accidents and violent incidents up SIGNIFICANTLY. Unfortunately David isn't totally alone in that (Tomi Lahren's recent gun-toting sexy pic, anyone?) but he's especially heinous with it. He embodies the worst qualities of any man I've ever seen and Jenelle embodies the worst of any woman. 

People like this really give gun owners a bad name...all my family members who own guns don't think of it as some kind of weird roleplay or something to brag about. It's just an item, one that carries risk and has to be stored carefully, and is used as a tool. It's not some sign of extreme masculinity like he wants it to be. *ugh*

One can only hope that MTV actually sticks to their guns (lol) this time and actually keeps him off air. He's seriously an active danger to viewers.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 15
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

Wait a minute. Wait.

Just the other day Jenelle tweeted she she was ready to finish the upstairs so Jace could have his own room.  But, she’s working on her “She shed” first? ??‍♀️  Please don’t renew her contract MTV. Please. 

Jenelle is totally one of those people that starts a project and then abandons it five minutes later.....you know, right after she creates a SM post about it. 

• Love 17

Does anyone ever think that if they're kept off air, though, the abuse and neglect for Kaiser and Ensley will get far worse than if they're left on? Partly because they won't be surveilled as much with no cameras, partly because of David's rage at being fired?

Just a thought I had.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Does anyone ever think that if they're kept off air, though, the abuse and neglect for Kaiser and Ensley will get far worse than if they're left on? Partly because they won't be surveilled as much with no cameras, partly because of David's rage at being fired?

Just a thought I had.

I think that all the time. Can you imagine how much worse it is when they're not pretending to be this big, happy family?

• Love 12
On 3/18/2018 at 3:45 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I only do DNA on my dogs. That’s all I’m interested in.

Just got Mimi’s back. Her Mom was 100% Great Pyrenees (we kinda knew that). Dad was 50% Australian Cattle Dog and 25% Australian Shepherd. I now call her Dingo sometimes (as in only a Dingo wouldn’t like Farrah Abraham’s music)...It actually fits her...

Right?!?! We are SO related!

Can you please recommend a good, reliable canine DNA test  that I can administer to my fur baby? The reviews on Amazon are all negative and indicate that the tests are vague. I know my dog's got some terrier in him, but I don't want a test that says "your dog is a terrier", which is what almost every review on Amazon says about nearly every doggie DNA test.

My fur baby Hamish is adopted, a mutt and we neutered him, so that bloodline is cut off and I'm just sick about it. Had I known how perfect he would be, I would've frozen his doggie juice (I don't even know if it's possible - just making stuff up) and/or had him mate with a similar breed. 

Thanks!

• Love 4
21 hours ago, druzy said:

Am I losing my mind or do Amber and now some TM viewers not follow the Gregorian calendar??? ? 

How can you technically be an age? You’re either the age or you’re not. If Kaiser’s birthday is June 30, 2014 that would make him officially three not technically three while turning four this summer. Maybe I’m misreading the twitter post - TM talk makes my brain hurt. 

Amber adds on an extra 14 months to everything she does in life, along with adding a day (not days, a day - even Amber knows she can’t bullshit more than an extra days worth of Leah visits) onto her visits with Leah.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Bridget said:

Right?!?! We are SO related!

Can you please recommend a good, reliable canine DNA test  that I can administer to my fur baby? The reviews on Amazon are all negative and indicate that the tests are vague. I know my dog's got some terrier in him, but I don't want a test that says "your dog is a terrier", which is what almost every review on Amazon says about nearly every doggie DNA test.

My fur baby Hamish is adopted, a mutt and we neutered him, so that bloodline is cut off and I'm just sick about it. Had I known how perfect he would be, I would've frozen his doggie juice (I don't even know if it's possible - just making stuff up) and/or had him mate with a similar breed. 

Thanks!

Wisdom Panel is what I’ve always used. Get the most recent one. I’ve always been pleased with the results. My last dog we always thought was some sort of Australian Shepherd and she turned out to be mostly chow/lab. It made total sense...

They also called my Akita/border collie and Akita/lab mix. Mimi makes sense too. I got her from National Pyr rescue who picked her litter up from a farm in Louisiana at 8-wks. Papa was probably the farm dog next door. She’s totally a dingo...

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yes.

18 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Am I losing my mind or do Amber and now some TM viewers not follow the Gregorian calendar??? ? 

How can you technically be an age? You’re either the age or you’re not. If Kaiser’s birthday is June 30, 2014 that would make him officially three not technically three while turning four this summer. Maybe I’m misreading the twitter post - TM talk makes my brain hurt. 

Amber adds on an extra 14 months to everything she does in life, along with adding a day (not days, a day - even Amber knows she can’t bullshit more than an extra days worth of Leah visits) onto her visits with Leah.

#TeenMomMath and #TeenMomTime are hard, ya'll. We don't have the stupidity ability to grasp it.

• Love 14

do we need to install Big Brother-esque cameras at the land & take turns watching them all day long on our TVs so they behave?

"whose turn is it to watch the Easons today?  I had yesterday..."

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, teapot said:

do we need to install Big Brother-esque cameras at the land & take turns watching them all day long on our TVs so they behave?

By Jove, I think you've got it!

Or we could call Radar Online every day and tell them they're having a huge fight at the Easons'...thing is, we'd probably never be wrong!

• Love 13
4 hours ago, teapot said:

And I’ve never even watched Big Brother. I can be in...

4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

By Jove, I think you've got it!

Or we could call Radar Online every day and tell them they're having a huge fight at the Easons'...thing is, we'd probably never be wrong!

And we can earn some easy money...

• Love 7

Gosh, she is sooooo trashy!!! When she was with Nathan, she looked good, but here she looks like any common, run of the mill, low class skank who has been with all 50 guys in the one-stoplight town. Does anyone think she has gotten butt implants? I could see her trying to copy Kail. Yeah, she has gained weight in general, but how lucky to have it all go to her butt in the exact way that is fashionable now. Looks way too Kartrashian to be natural! I feel like a natural big booty would be squishy and cellulite-ridden, while hers sticks waaaaaay out from her legs. If she's spending money on implants, it's going to seriously annoy me because she WON'T spend money on child support for jace or fix up his room, vacations for her kids, or anything else like that. 

• Love 11

Honestly looks like a short-girl butt to me. I'm her height with a very similar verging-on-stocky build and when I gain weight, mine looks just like that. It gets to be a little...much. 

Of course, I don't take photos with it hanging out NEXT TO MY CHILD and squatting to show it off, but I also don't have an abusive husband who probably sets up every shot and is open carrying so everyone's afraid to say no.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 14

I don't really care if Diane Downs and the Homophobic Domestic Violence version of Herman Munster want to take sexy photos or what not...I just can't even fathom literally doing it while holding my kid? Weird as f*ck.

OK now that I think about it, Herman Munster is the perfect doppelganger for David. Sorry if anyone's already said that.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

That is a very unflattering picture. Jenelle doesn't have a horrible body or anything, far from it. But she needs to learn what angles, and clothes, flatter her. THAT.....does not. 

So does Kail. She could look sooooo much better and thinner with a little effort!

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, teapot said:

lol  Thanks for the laugh. This is genius. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, druzy said:

I agree @Mkay. Get rid of Jenelle. Barb can take her place. Since Barb is Jace's legal guardian Jenelle can't keep him off the show.

They act like they won’t have enough footage with 4. Um, that was all the show was before Brianna was added.  Losing Jenelle is a total win. Bring in Barbara and don’t renew Jenelle’s contract.  Wonder what the news is tomorrow? If I read they cave in, I’m done. 

• Love 12

This reeks of UBT. He won't let her travel without him and they don't have the money to foot the bills for his lazy, controlling  ass to follow her everywhere MTV might want her to go. If he isn't at a reunion taping, he won't be able to order her to stop talking and stomp off after he calls everyone names. The article says she hired a new attorney and that's who is doing her talking. I hope they spend thousands on this attorney only to have MTV tell them they're through with their bullshit, then sue Jenelle for breach of contract for ditching out.

• Love 15

Didn’t they throw a fit when they first started dating because Jenelle brought him to an award show (VMA’s?) and they turned him away, I think Jenelle thought she could just bring him in Barbs place or something? 

I don’t know why MTV doesn’t just cut her loose, it can’t be worth the headache. I really think the show should just be cancelled, but since Jenelle thinks the show would end without her, if MTV gets rid of her I will pledge to watch (I actually don’t watch now I just read here or social media) for a few more seasons just to put her in her place.

• Love 14

How about they not only sue her for damages and breach of contract, but also replace her reunion segments with interviews with her producers, with Barb, (and give her castmates a chance to weigh in if they choose. Well, not Brianna, but the others, if they're interested.),

• Love 13
7 hours ago, leighroda said:

Didn’t they throw a fit when they first started dating because Jenelle brought him to an award show (VMA’s?) and they turned him away, I think Jenelle thought she could just bring him in Barbs place or something? 

I don’t know why MTV doesn’t just cut her loose, it can’t be worth the headache. I really think the show should just be cancelled, but since Jenelle thinks the show would end without her, if MTV gets rid of her I will pledge to watch (I actually don’t watch now I just read here or social media) for a few more seasons just to put her in her place.

Yes! She brought him and they wouldn't let him in. The ticket was for Barb, not a spotted oaf. I'd watch again if MTV grew a pair and gave her the boot.

• Love 12

Somehow she’s got them with this entertainment lawyer.  All MTV should do is not film her and let her contract run out. Then not renew it for the next season and be done with her.  It’s stupid. Stop playing Jenelle’s games. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 14

Could just be to ensure that she can't make any counterclaims about who breached the contract/caused problems/etc. Bend over backwards to make sure it's clear that MTV has made its best efforts, and if it's fallen apart, it's on Jenelle, not on them. 

If I were them I would want to keep open the option of filming for when David gets arrested and Jenelle doesn't know what to do.  How do I manage without him? Was I wrong about him? Who can I turn to for help? Where do the kids go if I have to go jail/rehab?

The current situation is alarming, but fundamentally dull.  What happens when it all falls apart, though, has potential as a story line.

Still, the easy thing to do is just wash their hands of her.  They can always sign her up again if they want to in a couple of years, if things take a different turn.  She'll no doubt be willing then. In the meantime, though, she's like Farrah: way, way more trouble than she's worth.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Mkay said:
Somehow she’s got them with this entertainment lawyer.  All MTV should do is not film her and let her contract run out. Then not renew it for the next season and be done with her.  It’s stupid. Stop playing Jenelle’s games. 

Attorneys are not free. She is going to lose her MTV job and this attorney is going to sue her for nonpayment of legal fees.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I assume the more dramatic ones (Jenelle, Amber, Kail) are better for ratings? 

I wonder if folks would watch if it was the Chelsea, Gary, Cole, Kristina, Barb, Vee and Jo show?

Some people would include Maci, but meh.

I actually do think they COULD do this, buuuut they would have to start giving everyone bad edits, and that wouldn't go over well. They'd have to start splicing together conversations to make them seem worse, instigating things, etc. It's doable, but they'd be alienating decent people, and they still wouldn't have Jenelle's high octane drama. Just depends on how much of a conscience MTV producers have. 

I say pleeeeease film Barb instead!!! Absolutely nothing would be more of a slap in the face to jenelle, who thinks she's so superior to Barb and doesn't want her to film. Plus, you know Jenelle would go INSANE and start trashing the show, which would honestly likely lead to more ratings. Plus, it's such a good message to show and would add a little more realism: many grandparents do end up raising the child. Barb is raising the child that Jenelle got on the show for, so the kids would all be shown with the person raising them. Plus, it would make me smile to think of Barb even more financially set in her retirement, and able to do some really fun things that she missed out on her entire life, while she was working her butt off to support a family. 

• Love 13