Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 4/3/2018 at 11:37 AM, Mkay said:

Yep. But she claims she knew it was a parody.  Originally when she posted it, she said nothing about it being fake.  

That's Edward Furlong acting in a scene from "American History X". The other one that's going around is Britney Spears during her meltdown. Neither is Emma Gonzalez.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Holy shitballs! There is a fence around the pool!

It’s not really around the pool.  It’s goes around the yard. It doesn’t section off the fence.  All the kids can walk straight out the back door and straight into the pool.  No fence. It connects straight back to the house. No separation between house and pool.  If you can find that video of Ensley and the dog looking out the sliding glass door you can see what I’m talking about. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It’s not really around the pool.  It’s goes around the yard. It doesn’t section off the fence.  All the kids can walk straight out the back door and straight into the pool.  No fence. It connects straight back to the house. No separation between house and pool.  If you can find that video of Ensley and the dog looking out the sliding glass door you can see what I’m talking about. 

Haha! I should have known. I don't usually watch the videos so I didn't see the one with Eggsley and the dog.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Haha! I should have known. I don't usually watch the videos so I didn't see the one with Eggsley and the dog.

I tried to repost it and don’t know how.  I found it on page 238 (I think). It was one of David’s snaps but it’s of Eggsley and Jax. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I tried to repost it and don’t know how.  I found it on page 238 (I think). It was one of David’s snaps but it’s of Eggsley and Jax. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, druzy said:

@Mkay you have a great memory! They can just walk outside and fall in the pool. The pool isn't fenced in, The Land is.

Except for those two spots by the gate. Ha!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I know I'm old and cranky. But, is it the norm nowadays to go to a restaurant, grocery store, whatever and film your family while you eat or shop or walk to the car so you can slap that shit on social media? The concept of just spending time with friends we and family without making it a social media event is disappearing.  Last week, I actually told a woman at Target to put her phone away and take care of her baby. The baby was about Eggsley's age and had been screaming and crying for a solid 15 minutes while her mom was glued to her phone. She glared at me and said I should mind my own business. I didn't give a shit and three other shoppers thanked me for saying something. Now, get off my lawn - LOL!

I feel the same. Although I’m home by myself most of the day, when my family is home, I feel alone. They have their head buried in their phones.  Everywhere we go, too.  I always threaten to turn off the internet so they will interact with me.  Phones and social media have ruined so many things.  It’s sad. Then again, I’ve met some great friends, too. But for goodness sakes can we please eat a meal without filming it?

• Love 19

Jenelle, until you learn how to apply them, step away from the brow products. Your eyebrows look like Eggsley slapped some electrical tape on your face. Eyebrows are not squared off at the corners, no matter what Kim Kartrashian says. And, here is some more advice. If you paid someone to color your hair, get your money back. Like your caterpillar brows, it looks like shit.

• Love 16
21 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I know I'm old and cranky. But, is it the norm nowadays to go to a restaurant, grocery store, whatever and film your family while you eat or shop or walk to the car so you can slap that shit on social media? The concept of just spending time with friends and family without making it a social media event is disappearing.  Last week, I actually told a woman at Target to put her phone away and take care of her baby. The baby was about Eggsley's age and had been screaming and crying for a solid 15 minutes while her mom was glued to her phone. She glared at me and said I should mind my own business. I didn't give a shit and three other shoppers thanked me for saying something. Now, get off my lawn - LOL!

Yes and no.  It is common to take a photo here and there and a quick snap, but D&J are trying a lot harder than other parents to prove what great parents they are by doing the most mundane stuff which not every parent slaps on social media.  Chelsea would be a better example of how young parents are with social media.

38 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Jenelle, until you learn how to apply them, step away from the brow products. Your eyebrows look like Eggsley slapped some electrical tape on your face. Eyebrows are not squared off at the corners, no matter what Kim Kartrashian says. And, here is some more advice. If you paid someone to color your hair, get your money back. Like your caterpillar brows, it looks like shit.

This is the only time I will give her a pass.  She naturally has very little to work with.  Her sperm brows require a ton of work to not look horrible.

• Love 6

My mom had like five hairs on each brow and penciled them in her entire life. She always said to use a light hand and to not use a too dark product because it looked way too severe. I get that Jenelle is brow challenged. But her choice of product and application technique are quite bad. She picks something 10 shades too dark and with a very heavy hand, draws on a really bad shape. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I love how she’s wearing these super shirt shorts and her BFF is in a sweatshirt. I live in NC. It was cold today. I hate her. There’s no other point to this post. 

She's probably THRILLED that she looks "better" than her friend. I hate women like that!!! There's always that person who will insist on taking pictures of you when you look like crap, and posting only ones where they look good. When I'm in a group taking pictures, I always insist on getting one with my camera. People sneer and say, "ever heard of Facebook?", but I have had many a great picture taken where the person gets home, decides they don't look good in it, and never post it. Yet, they'll post the one where you look horrible and they look amazing!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

My Mom too! I remember being a small child and giving her shit about it. Now mine are thinning. Karma.

I have more brows than I need and tweezers and waxing are my friends. Thinning is not happening here! When I was a little girl in the 60's, they sold stencils for eyebrows and some were movie star brows! My mom had a set. They were thin, pink plastic and had the name of the actress printed on them. Mom used to rock the Joan Crawford arch ?  A lot of the brows I see nowadays look like a stencil was used. Is that a thing again? I never look at brow products with the exception of tweezers. Jenelle 's brow shape looks like a stencil to me.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

She's probably THRILLED that she looks "better" than her friend. I hate women like that!!! There's always that person who will insist on taking pictures of you when you look like crap, and posting only ones where they look good. When I'm in a group taking pictures, I always insist on getting one with my camera. People sneer and say, "ever heard of Facebook?", but I have had many a great picture taken where the person gets home, decides they don't look good in it, and never post it. Yet, they'll post the one where you look horrible and they look amazing!

I get what you're saying, BUT...I actually think Jenelle's "friend" looks better. When I was scrolling through & saw Jamie, I was like "oh, she's cute!...the trollish JWoww looking Lithgow to her left? Not so much." 

• Love 11

Someone mentioned in the comments she was probably filming and that’s why they are off the land, with a friend, and dressed better than her friend. She probably forced Kristen to take the picture. 

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Someone mentioned in the comments she was probably filming and that’s why they are off the land, with a friend, and dressed better than her friend. She probably forced Kristen to take the picture. 

Chelsea said on her Instagram Story that she was filming so maybe Jenelle is filming. It makes sense since she has no one else to film with.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I get what you're saying, BUT...I actually think Jenelle's "friend" looks better. When I was scrolling through & saw Jamie, I was like "oh, she's cute!...the trollish JWoww looking Lithgow to her left? Not so much." 

That's what I thought, too. Jamie looks cute in a 'hey, I'll throw on a ball cap and let's meet for lunch' kind of way. Jenelle looks like she spent hours applying makeup and choosing what she was going to wear. Only to wind up looking like a partially made up Elvira in her bathrobe. If they're filming, I guess we'll see Jenelle having lunch with random people and meeting Barb in the parking lot of Handy Hugos for Jace's pick up and drop offs.  The lunch convos should be thrilling.

"Me and David are going to St Thomas next month. The kids are going to his mom's for two weeks. Nathan wanted Kaiser but I don't want that bitch he's engaged to around Kai. Kai doesn't like David's mom but it don't matter. It's only for a couple weeks, dude. Me and David are so stressed, dude, we really need to get away and relax"

• Love 12

It would be great if MTV left all of Jenelle's scenes on the cutting room floor and gave Barb a main storyline. Jenelle would still get paid and be featured in the opening credits but she wouldn't have any air time. 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, druzy said:

It would be great if MTV left all of Jenelle's scenes on the cutting room floor and gave Barb a main storyline. Jenelle would still get paid and be featured in the opening credits but she wouldn't have any air time. 

And, the best part would be knowing Jenelle 's head would explode in a jealous rage. It's too bad MTV doesn't listen to their viewers. If they kicked the swamp things completely to the curb, I would watch again.

• Love 17