Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, leighroda said:

2) There are white people in Africa. In fact I need to research it more because I don’t know a lot about this, but I *think* North Africa generally doesn’t self identify as “black”... 

Yup, that's true. I learned this first-hand when my Egyptian uncle-in-law went on a racist rant about how Africa should be ruled by white people. I was super confused until I realized "oh wait, you think that you're white people." 

Jenelle declaring that she's going to "stay humble" may be the most un-self-aware thing I've read all day, and that's after reading the entire Tyler and Caitlyn thread. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

Oh.my.lanta Jenelle is the gift that keeps on giving. Just when I think she had said the dumbest thing she could ever possibly say and it’s all uphill from here she comes in clutch with another gem. I don’t even know where to begin...

1) You can still be a racist prick when you’re “black”

2) There are white people in Africa. In fact I need to research it more because I don’t know a lot about this, but I *think* North Africa generally doesn’t self identify as “black”... when I was in nursing school there was a whole big lecture about cultural misappropriation and I don’t remember all the technicalities but I feel like there was a point related to this, basically it was saying to not assume black people are “African American” (like when they are from Haiti) I don’t want to get too into this without re-reading about it because I don’t want to offend or say something wrong.

3) was there not a line for Neanderthal?

4) why is she so obsessed with this ancestry stuff?

5) I have lost my focus and will to continue this list.

North Africans are usually classified as Caucasian aka white.

23& Me will tell you if you have Neanderthal DNA or not. 

• Love 7

I remember watching this segment of Inside Edition where they had different sets of triplets take those ancestry tests with different results depending on which test they used: 

https://www.insideedition.com/investigative/21784-how-reliable-are-home-dna-ancestry-tests-investigation-uses-triplets-to-find-out

So, @druzy posted information on the social media thread that the slashing of the balloons by UBT will be airing on the new season. I can't wait to see how Jenelle will react. 

• Love 8

I think I had the biggest laugh with her "David is black" tweet. So ridiculous. Hey Jenelle, I went to the zoo yesterday, now I'm a koala bear! (A Friends quote I have been waiting to use)

• Love 17
17 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Lurch hates Barb because she has his number. Plain and simple! 

Exactly--my daughter was in an abusive relationship a few years back and the thing that bothered the guy most was people (ME) not falling for his bullshit. This guy blamed everyone else and everything else as the reasons for his abuse and toxic relationship with my daughter.

As far as monetary benefit goes for Barb having custody of Jace--is he talking about the show money? 'Cause if he is--pot meet kettle. Also, I don't think Jenelle has paid or is paying child support?

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Exactly--my daughter was in an abusive relationship a few years back and the thing that bothered the guy most was people (ME) not falling for his bullshit. This guy blamed everyone else and everything else as the reasons for his abuse and toxic relationship with my daughter.

As far as monetary benefit goes for Barb having custody of Jace--is he talking about the show money? 'Cause if he is--pot meet kettle. Also, I don't think Jenelle has paid or is paying child support?

There was a court order for Jenelle to pay child support but Barb eventually had the order terminated. 

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Adiba said:

That is how abusers work. They alienate friends and family members. It is a power trip and a control issue. 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, druzy said:

David wants you to know he isn't a racist

I think anybody who has to pull the "I have a black friend" card is a fucking racist...and like @MargeGunderson said, *crickets* in regards to the homophobia. 

22 minutes ago, druzy said:

I knew you guys would give me the attention, whether negative or positive, that I have become as addicted to as bong tokes in my bathtub. 

• Love 20
6 hours ago, druzy said:

David wants you to know he isn't a racist

You know what it "makes me think?" "Assholes come in all races." Because seriously, if someone is David's friend, it automatically means they are an asshole! Unfortunately, bad personal qualities don't discriminate by race! Plus, it is weird to have a picture with all the black people you invited to your wedding. Almost feels like segregation there!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

You know what it "makes me think?" "Assholes come in all races." Because seriously, if someone is David's friend, it automatically means they are an asshole! Unfortunately, bad personal qualities don't discriminate by race! Plus, it is weird to have a picture with all the black people you invited to your wedding. Almost feels like segregation there!

I wonder how many are crew...aka their only friends besides Tori & whoever her tweeker-of-the-week is.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I wonder how many are crew...aka their only friends besides Tori & whoever her tweeker-of-the-week is.

Ooooh that is a good point! I bet they are all crew. I'm not sure I believe that Lurch has any close friends who are black. He is too ignorant and not smart enough to hide his racist tendencies!

• Love 8

I also immediately thought everyone in that pic was part of the MTV crew. As Jenelle tells us all the time, they don't have any friends. I'm sure the only reason non MTV people showed up at the swamp nuptials was free booze and maybe being on TV.

• Love 9

*Mega Millions or Jenelle getting fired, Mega Millions or Jenelle getting fired*

Today is my birthday, so I was hoping to be given the gift of one of these miracles. Guess I have to hold out for the Mega Millions drawing later. Hmmmmph. 

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

Happy Birthday @CaliforniaLove!

Thank you!! It hasn't been the greatest so far...I'm at work, Jenelle hasn't been fired, and as of my knowledge right now, nobody has installed a chandelier over my bathtub. A birthday wish from a PTV homey is the first step in turning this day around! 

• Love 15
38 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Thank you!! It hasn't been the greatest so far...I'm at work, Jenelle hasn't been fired, and as of my knowledge right now, nobody has installed a chandelier over my bathtub. A birthday wish from a PTV homey is the first step in turning this day around! 

Happy Birthday!!!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

*Mega Millions or Jenelle getting fired, Mega Millions or Jenelle getting fired*

Today is my birthday, so I was hoping to be given the gift of one of these miracles. Guess I have to hold out for the Mega Millions drawing later. Hmmmmph. 

Happy birthday! Enjoy your birthday frosting (but only at the table, please).

• Love 14
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

Happy birthday! Enjoy your birthday frosting (but only at the table, please).

Ha! Thanks! I didn't have any frosting though....I was too full from the Sweet & Lo packets at the restaurant. If I'm hungry later, hopefully someone will be kind enough to toss an uncooked hot dog at me.

• Love 14
On 4/13/2018 at 5:42 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Happy Belated Birthday CaliforniaLove! 

• Love 7