Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Yea his only son..that he almost killed before he was even born.

Are they doing all those things in the water now? Isn’t it too cold it’s like March.

They have way too many kids it’s so crazy too that none of them have the same parents either. Total hillbilly trash.

• Love 15
37 minutes ago, Marley said:

Are they doing all those things in the water now? Isn’t it too cold it’s like March.

Jenelle filmed these videos a year or two ago. She is desperate to earn extra cash and exposure so she created a YouTube Channel (like Kanal). She adds some country music to videos. One video shows UBT on a motor boat dragging Jace, Marissa and Kaiser in a tube 30 feet behind him while Jenelle soaks up the sun. Allegedly, their ultimate goal is a reality series. However, as I mentioned upthread they are just hand feeding Dateline footage for their upcoming special Dateline Saturday Night Mystery: "The Land Giveth and The Land Taketh Away".

Spoiler Alert- the kids survive and live happily ever after.  

Edited by druzy
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, druzy said:

However, as I mentioned upthread they are just hand feeding Dateline footage for their upcoming special Dateline Saturday Night Mystery: "The Land Giveth and The Land Taketh Away".

Bout of laughter hard enough to trigger a coughing fit.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Is it normal to have 3 kids that far away from you in the water being pulled by a motor boat? I'm not from the country but I went to summer camp and an adult was always present for water outings. 

For the older ones, yeah.  Kaiser was way too young.  Toddlers have a hard enough just balancing anyway.  They don't like him though. He's just an inconvienient pain in the ass so nobody would care if he toppled out and banged his head on tree stump in an "accident".  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

For the older ones, yeah.  Kaiser was way too young.  Toddlers have a hard enough just balancing anyway.  They don't like him though. He's just an inconvienient pain in the ass so nobody would care if he toppled out and banged his head on tree stump in an "accident".  

Someone on twitter mentioned this was Cape Fear.  Full of logs and critters and that most people wouldn’t put their big toe in the water.  This is probably why David takes them all there without a life jacket on a boat, jumping waves.  ?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 12
23 hours ago, druzy said:

That is the sickest, most disgusting thing a "stepfather" could ever say. Are they in some sort of competition with themselves to "out-asshole" the asshole things they've already done? I really hope the murder/suicide happens sooner rather than later. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Someone on twitter mentioned this was Cape Fear.  Full of logs and critters and that most people wouldn’t put their big toe in the water.  This is probably why David takes them all there without a life jacket on a boat, jumping waves.  ?

Lol- that made me laugh (I bolded the phrase that made me laugh).

I found an article about Cape Fear. Gross. No offense to Cape Fear lovers.

The Cape Fear River is full of unregulated chemical byproducts, Knappe said, noting his main research has been into 1,4 dioxane, which is produced during the manufacture of plastics and polyester. The EPA has labeled the compound a likely human carcinogen linked to kidney and testicular cancer.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

North Carolina boating laws state when you are pulling someone behind the boat you have a operator and spotter.  Someone who is sitting facing the people on the skis or other watercraft behind the boat to signal the driver when someone falls off.   David is also going too fast in the narrow banks of this river.  You must go 10mph or less if you have less than 300 feet on either side of your boat. I don’t even live in NC but the first thing I’d do is look up the rules of being on the water. ?

55CB3590-C51E-455F-9590-260C5E7D32B7.jpeg

663AB656-493A-4F41-9A6C-624AFAEAA7A4.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7

So I am freaked out about them doing that activity on their river or whatever they call it.  It is narrow, there could be things in the way, etc...that is not quite the same as doing that kind of thing in a big, open lake.  And like it was stated, noone is even watching them for safety.

As for the "only son", I find it so sad the moment the mom drops the case, that they immediately have to put him on social media.  Why can't David just be glad to have his son and keep him private--?  Well, I know why, but just saying.  He sucks.

• Love 13
On 3/22/2018 at 2:26 PM, GreatKazu said:

No safety fence around the pool.?

Putting up a damn fence would be an amazing “accomplishment” for these assholes!

On 3/23/2018 at 11:35 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

Last night I was watching Wheel of Fortune, and at the end Vanna White was shilling for the Sandals Beach Resort in Turks & Caicos. She was talking about all the wonderful trips she has been on with her children & one of her selling points was that her teenage son got his SCUBA certification because they do it right there at the resort! "You can go to the water park, eat at the buffet, swim with dolphins, and get your SCUBA cert!". It must truly be difficult. *snerk*

Bwahahaha!

On 3/23/2018 at 5:18 PM, druzy said:

Jesus Fucking Christ. When the hell is all the bad karma finally going to affect these horrid people?

On 3/24/2018 at 4:21 PM, Mkay said:

Is “prolly” a word? Jenelle “prolly” doesn’t know! And, as if the only way to “be a kid” is to be outside.

18 hours ago, druzy said:
Happy Birthday Barb- Cheers to 65 Years!

Still waiting on Jenelle’s heartfelt tribute to this “real woman” who has always been there for her despite Jenelle’s constant abuse. I hope Barb had a great birthday.

15 hours ago, leighroda said:

Y’all... this has to be a catfish troll, I came across this on okcupid https://imgur.com/a/siFOZ

That’s not David...? At least it doesn’t really look like him to me. This guy’s head doesn’t look as oddly shaped.

13 hours ago, Marley said:

They have way too many kids it’s so crazy too that none of them have the same parents either. Total hillbilly trash.

Imagine how confusing it is for Kaiden...um, this is my son, Kaiser, who will sometimes be here on weekends with you but then sometimes will be with his dad. He looks nothing like my other “son,” Jace, who lives with his my mother most of the time but I’M HIS MOM...this is your older sister, Maryssa, that you barely know but get used to her being your primary caregiver when you’re here and this is your sister, Ensley, don’t confuse her with an egg...you’ll realize soon that’s she’s the favorite because she’s the only one spawned by both of us...now go outside with the other kids while I get high under my chandelier.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 21
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

That is the sickest, most disgusting thing a "stepfather" could ever say. Are they in some sort of competition with themselves to "out-asshole" the asshole things they've already done? I really hope the murder/suicide happens sooner rather than later. 

When I was 11 my mom got remarried to my stepdad. He had no kids himself but treated my brother and I as his own. He had a huge family, 9 siblings who all had kids who we also became very close to. They were very welcoming except for one of his sisters. Whenever she would take pictures of her nieces and nephews, she would always exclude us. She would say "Family only" and my brother and I would have to stand awkwardly on the sidelines. It was very hurtful and this was just a step-aunt. I can't imagine how I would feel if it was a step-parent. Oddly enough, her daughter (who is the same age as me) said something about it. She considered me her cousin and didn't understand why her mom was excluding us. She eventually stopped. 

I'm rambling but I just feel so bad for Kaiser :( He has 2 shitty parents and a shitty stepdad who wouldn't even think twice about excluding him.

Didn't it state on the custody agreement between UBT and Kaden's mom that he was not supposed to be on any social media?

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, monicageller said:

Wow, that's a blatant diss towards Kaiser. Brutal.

It's awful. I mean, yes...Kaiser isn't his son. And I don't suppose Nathan would appreciate him calling the boy as such. But the word usage just feels so intentionally hash. Why not just say "my son", period? 

Plus, Jenelle was always gushing about what a "real man" David was, for embracing her kids as his own. Now he feels the need to make distinctions? 

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It's awful. I mean, yes...Kaiser isn't his son. And I don't suppose Nathan would appreciate him calling the boy as such. But the word usage just feels so intentionally hash. Why not just say "my son", period? 

Plus, Jenelle was always gushing about what a "real man" David was, for embracing her kids as his own. Now he feels the need to make distinctions? 

I have to admit it would bother me if he referred to Kaiser (and especially  Jace) as his son(s). So he basically can’t win with me (And I love that about me! -(TM) Alison DuBois) but definitely “my son” would’ve been a better word choice. Better yet, don’t fucking post the charade at all, Douchevid. Maybe try to get to know the kid before parading him around? He’s BARELY your fucking son, David. Your “main man” that you JUST became allowed to have overnight and he’s 4! Not to mention the restraining order that kept you out of the first years of his life entirely. Go sell this bullshit elsewhere, David.

• Love 15

I didn’t realize Barbara was 65! I hope she had a great birthday!

That means she’ll be 70 raising a teenage Jace. I hope Jenelle and UBT can’t use that against her ever. Also hope she can keep herself healthy and in shape to keep up with her grandkids! She seems to be doing a great job of that already. 

• Love 9

Why does Jenelle’s smile/smirk bother me so much? She never looks truly happy.

I would adopt Kaiser if I could—he reminds me of my grandson. I thought the same as other posters that Kaiser will be ignored even more now that David’s “only son” is allowed to visit. 

Also, the water activities scare me— little kids shouldn’t be dragged behind a boat without an adult back there with them, imo. Wasn’t Kaiser already afraid of the boat and the water at some point? How can they hear if one of them is saying they want to stop back there?

• Love 13
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle filmed these videos a year or two ago. She is desperate to earn extra cash and exposure so she created a YouTube Channel (like Kanal). She adds some country music to videos. One video shows UBT on a motor boat dragging Jace, Marissa and Kaiser in a tube 30 feet behind him while Jenelle soaks up the sun. Allegedly, their ultimate goal is a reality series. However, as I mentioned upthread they are just hand feeding Dateline footage for their upcoming special Dateline Saturday Night Mystery: "The Land Giveth and The Land Taketh Away".

Spoiler Alert- the kids survive and live happily ever after.  

Country music? What happened to Kesha?

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Rebecca said:

That’s not David...? At least it doesn’t really look like him to me. This guy’s head doesn’t look as oddly shaped.

Oh I know, I never thought it was him... it just kinda looks like him to me, and the height is like 6’7” (I know David’s tall but I don’t know how tall) so I just thought the resemblance was funny.

• Love 4

These poor kids have two huge strikes against them- nature and nurture. Bad genes and a bad environment. 

Either one can make life hard, but research shows that people with bad genes (addiction, mental illness, anxiety/depression, personality disorders, learning disabilities, etc) are even more vulnerable to the effects of a bad environment (abuse, neglect, domestic violence, caregivers with addictions, personality disorders, lack of healthy role models, unsafe neighborhoods/schools, etc). 

That is why I feel super sad for these kids.. I hope they manage to survive their childhoods and have a good life.

**note, this is not a judgment of anyone who has "bad" genes, lots of people, including myself, do.

here is one example of how this works:

Gene Magnifies Impact of Life Experiences

Those with the s/s genotype (23%) who had experienced sexual or physical abuse as a child were more likely to experience ongoing severe depressive symptoms in middle age. But, conversely, those with this same genotype but no history of abuse were happier than the rest of the population.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Country music? What happened to Kesha?

She’s married to David...that’s why she has all those banjos in her hair...  

21 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Oh I know, I never thought it was him... it just kinda looks like him to me, and the height is like 6’7” (I know David’s tall but I don’t know how tall) so I just thought the resemblance was funny.

Oh, ok! I feel bad for that guy now though, I wonder if anyone has run away from him in horror thinking he WAS David. ? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Oh, ok! I feel bad for that guy now though, I wonder if anyone has run away from him in horror thinking he WAS David. ?

He’ll find his sugar mama Jenelle someday.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

I died laughing.  Then had to explain to the family why I was laughing.  Sigh..... they don’t get me. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

He’ll find his sugar mama Jenelle someday.

Eek, now I really feel bad for him!

25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I died laughing.  Then had to explain to the family why I was laughing.  Sigh..... they don’t get me. 

Hahaha ? 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, MaggieG said:

When I was 11 my mom got remarried to my stepdad. He had no kids himself but treated my brother and I as his own. He had a huge family, 9 siblings who all had kids who we also became very close to. They were very welcoming except for one of his sisters. Whenever she would take pictures of her nieces and nephews, she would always exclude us. She would say "Family only" and my brother and I would have to stand awkwardly on the sidelines. It was very hurtful and this was just a step-aunt. I can't imagine how I would feel if it was a step-parent. Oddly enough, her daughter (who is the same age as me) said something about it. She considered me her cousin and didn't understand why her mom was excluding us. She eventually stopped. 

I'm rambling but I just feel so bad for Kaiser :( He has 2 shitty parents and a shitty stepdad who wouldn't even think twice about excluding him.

Didn't it state on the custody agreement between UBT and Kaden's mom that he was not supposed to be on any social media?

Yes. The visitation agreement clearly says they are NOT to post any pics of him on social media. But, these assholes know Olivia has no more money for attorneys, so they're doing whatever they want. The article from The Ashley said the reason Olivia stopped fighting is because she can't afford any more legal costs. I wish some high octane family law attorney would contact Olivia and represent her pro bono and take these fuckers down. 

• Love 16
8 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Yes. The visitation agreement clearly says they are NOT to post any pics of him on social media. But, these assholes know Olivia has no more money for attorneys, so they're doing whatever they want. The article from The Ashley said the reason Olivia stopped fighting is because she can't afford any more legal costs. I wish some high octane family law attorney would contact Olivia and represent her pro bono and take these fuckers down. 

It would be a conflict of interest for Dustin to do it, correct?....but oh, how sweet that would be!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

It would be a conflict of interest for Dustin to do it, correct?....but oh, how sweet that would be!

Dustin is a criminal defense attorney. But, he surely has a friend or two into family law! He also has completely severed ties with the swamp things. His paralegal responded to a tweet from Randy after everyone received their cease and desist letters. She couldn't give any details, but told Randy that Dustin was in no way associated with them and would never be. My guess was that Jenelle stiffed him and he also got sick of being lied to.

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

How does that work when you are the one your family needs protection from?

I know!! What the actual fuck do these idiots think they need an arsenal for? Their kids need to be protected from their parents.  We're going to be reading about a shooting on THE LAND any day now about an innocent person being killed because one of those idiots opened fire on someone. Those poor kids a being taught that everyone is out to get them and that you need to carry a firearm at all times to be safe. They'll grow up thinking that everyone tucks a gun into their waistband before they walk outside to feed the dog or to go get the mail.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I know!! What the actual fuck do these idiots think they need an arsenal for? Their kids need to be protected from their parents.  We're going to be reading about a shooting on THE LAND any day now about an innocent person being killed because one of those idiots opened fire on someone. Those poor kids a being taught that everyone is out to get them and that you need to carry a firearm at all times to be safe. They'll grow up thinking that everyone tucks a gun into their waistband before they walk outside to feed the dog or to go get the mail.

The whole "I own a gun because I'm a mom" thing? That argument doesn't even make sense to ME, and I am both a mother and a gun owner. And as a gun owner, I am appalled at David and Jenelle's actions and the way they present their firearms. We use them for defense on the farm (animals, mostly, because we have a lot of small animals and there have been many cases of rabid coyotes over the past few years) but, I admit, we also enjoy target shooting. Not really hunting because I don't like killing anything. And we live 30 minutes from town-by the time the police got to us, it would probably be too late. But we definitely aren't preparing for a zombie apocalypse and the people who live around me, the ones who also have guns, are NOTHING like David. We don't brag about them, act like they're toys, or use them to encourage paranoia. We don't carry them for leisure or treat them like novelties. People like David here scare the shit out of me. And yes, someone in that family is either going to get hurt or hurt some other innocent person. People like him make me feel guilty for even admitting that we have guns. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

The whole "I own a gun because I'm a mom" thing? That argument doesn't even make sense to ME, and I am both a mother and a gun owner. And as a gun owner, I am appalled at David and Jenelle's actions and the way they present their firearms. We use them for defense on the farm (animals, mostly, because we have a lot of small animals and there have been many cases of rabid coyotes over the past few years) but, I admit, we also enjoy target shooting. Not really hunting because I don't like killing anything. And we live 30 minutes from town-by the time the police got to us, it would probably be too late. But we definitely aren't preparing for a zombie apocalypse and the people who live around me, the ones who also have guns, are NOTHING like David. We don't brag about them, act like they're toys, or use them to encourage paranoia. We don't carry them for leisure or treat them like novelties. People like David here scare the shit out of me. And yes, someone in that family is either going to get hurt or hurt some other innocent person. People like him make me feel guilty for even admitting that we have guns. 

I have a neighbor like David.  We live on an acre and he does too.  He would shoot so often and it’s so close to our house it most definitely crossed property lines. Day, night, when my daughter played outside, it didn’t matter. I live in the country and emailed the sheriffs department who told me we are basically the only county in Texas who does Not have a ten acre minimum to shoot on your property in the country. The next time he did it I recorded him and called the Game warden. I found a tree on our property with bullet holes that could only come from him. (It was facing his property) the game warden and a county deputy walked over to him and told him he was way to close to houses to be shooting but that they couldn’t tell him he can’t. They also told him they know for a fact he has had projectiles cross property lines and more than likely cross the road because that’s house much room he does not have to shoot. While speaking to him they said there was a stack of about 100 empty shells by his front door. He was po’d! His shooting has slowed down.  Maybe once a month.  We have two guns in our home for protection. Like someone mentioned, we are in the country, we don’t have time to wait on the county to come save us. If I have to protect my family I won’t think twice.  But I don’t randomly go out and shoot for fun like my psycho neighbor.  Common sense should tell you maybe don’t shoot when the neighbors kid is outside playing less than 50 steps away. (Yep, I counted one time).

Why did she have to join the NRA anyway? Can’t you own a gun, keep it quiet, and not have to join anything and announce it to the world? Wow 

sorry for any horrible grammar errors or misspellings.  Typing on the phone is something I suck at.  Hahaha

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 17
On 3/23/2018 at 8:20 AM, Mkay said:

Notice how endtable picks up her club foot and pulls it around flat on the floor so she can stand up.  She is already figuring out ways to adapt to her disability because she knows her parents aren’t going to take care of her.  

Does she really have a club foot? I've seen what kind of looks like it in a picture or two but plenty more pictures where it looks fine. My neice was born with club feet and you could definitely tell and it was easy/consistent to spot in pics.

I just assumed that Ensley wasn't as advanced at walking because she's spent 99% of her life confined to bouncers, car seats, playpens, cribs, high chairs, etc. 

On 3/25/2018 at 12:06 AM, lovesnark said:

These assholes piss me off so much I could scream (but I don't want to wake the spouse and cats up). They know damn well Olivia doesn't want her son plastered all over their pretending to be parents social media and they know she has no more money for legal representation. So, the minute the poor kid is at their house, they start posting pics of him. It's like they're flipping her off and saying tough shit, we'll do whatever we want. I wish some attorney would offer to represent her pro bono and make sure that boy never sees either of these wastes of skin again. I hate them with the fire of a thousand suns.

Is there an attorney on this forum who is license to practiced in South Carolina (or North....I forget which one they're in) who could represent Olivia pro bono? This makes me so sad for her and even sadder for Kaiden. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Is there an attorney on this forum who is license to practiced in South Carolina (or North....I forget which one they're in) who could represent Olivia pro bono? This makes me so sad for her and even sadder for Kaiden. 

Or would anyone do it for a smaller fee?  I would donate to that cause.  

In the video of her attempting to walk and falling face-first into the foam pit, why does he reach out and rub her back, and then reach around and rub her stomach?  That gave me serious alarm.

• Love 7

Wait a minute. Wait.

Just the other day Jenelle tweeted she she was ready to finish the upstairs so Jace could have his own room.  But, she’s working on her “She shed” first? ??‍♀️  Please don’t renew her contract MTV. Please. 

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, Spiderella2 said:

What about starting a GoFundMe for Olivia’s legal fees...☺️ I would kick in $20. Anything to save another child from the horrors of the LAND. 

When Matt Baier’s Babymommas came out of the woodwork and filled for child support I. Indiana around the same time - I suspected that MTV was behind it to create drama/story. Perhaps they’ll pay for Olivia’s attorney. 

• Love 7
On 3/26/2018 at 5:03 PM, Rebecca said:

????

Based on that comment alone, let’s get married. I have, no joke, intense raccoon face from laughing so hard I got watery eyes.

• Love 10