Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I say pleeeeease film Barb instead!!! Absolutely nothing would be more of a slap in the face to jenelle, who thinks she's so superior to Barb and doesn't want her to film. Plus, you know Jenelle would go INSANE and start trashing the show, which would honestly likely lead to more ratings. Plus, it's such a good message to show and would add a little more realism: many grandparents do end up raising the child. Barb is raising the child that Jenelle got on the show for, so the kids would all be shown with the person raising them. Plus, it would make me smile to think of Barb even more financially set in her retirement, and able to do some really fun things that she missed out on her entire life, while she was working her butt off to support a family. 

I don't like the message that sends, though - go ahead and have a kid - if it's too much for you, your Mom will always take care of the child for you.  And, I don't think Jace needs the scrutiny. I'd just as soon they stopped filming everyone connected to Jenelle. I guess I could be ok with the occasional check-in with Barbara about how hard it is, but I'm not someone who has any desire to watch Barb with Jace, either. I don't wish her ill, or anything, I just don't think there's anything there to film that's particularly interesting, and it could easily be damaging, if nothing else, to however the relationships between all involved may develop if left alone.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Somehow she’s got them with this entertainment lawyer.  All MTV should do is not film her and let her contract run out. Then not renew it for the next season and be done with her.  It’s stupid. Stop playing Jenelle’s games. 

Oh, I am sure the Ashley had it right from the get-go. The thing is Jenelle filmed and can now claim it was false. Nope. Not falling for it, Jenelle. It might be that her lawyer was told by MTVs lawyers that they had her under contract and she would be liable if she didn't let them film her. They reminded her she would not be paid. 

Simon had tweeted recently about the cast members being paid as the episodes air. Maybe he is implying MTV pays them as each episode airs. It might be their way of ensuring the cast members only get paid for the work they do in each episode and each reunion segment. 

If MTV can boot Farrah for being difficult to work with, how is it Jenelle & UBT can send out cease & desist letters to the cast members and yet, she still remains on the show? Farrah is difficult to work with, but we also know Jenelle is also difficult as we are watching play out right now. Yet, she remains on the show. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
(edited)

If you click the thread, it’s has a picture of a brace and another child who wore one with the same markings. 
Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I wish a crocodile would just come right out of that water and eat you like the piece of shit that you are. 

As much as I would love  see her get the Lake Placid treatment , a croc would probably spit her out!

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

So full of herself. Obsessed with herself.  She makes me sick. ?

Wouldn't it be GREAT if she posted a picture of her children with such a loving caption? Makes me want to throw up seeing her self-love compared to the crumbs she gives her children. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Wouldn't it be GREAT if she posted a picture of her children with such a loving caption? Makes me want to throw up seeing her self-love compared to the crumbs she gives her children. 

Exactly!! 

• Love 6

Those lizards lose their tales as a defense mechanism. It breaks off in the event prey grabs them by the tail. I assume the boys are trying to capture them and that is when the lizards go in defense mode. The tails grow back.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Those lizards lose their tales as a defense mechanism. It breaks off in the event prey grabs them by the tail. I assume the boys are trying to capture them and that is when the lizards go in defense mode. The tails grow back.

Ok that makes me feel a little better. I imagined the boys cutting them off or something horrible  

• Love 5

Is this photo real? I’m sorry it’s not her fault but Ensley’s head is even more ridiculous in this photo. It’s like it gets longer and eggier by the day!

2 HOURS AGO, FLOWEROFCARNAGE SAID:

FB_IMG_1522541781121.jpg

• Love 13

I hope she has already dyed those eggs because they'll be messy and not dry when you hunt  for eggs today. I mean I know she has been busy posting trashy pics of herself and talking about lizard's losing their tails on the lands to dye the eggs yesterday.

• Love 5
(edited)
21 hours ago, druzy said:

Attorneys are not free. She is going to lose her MTV job and this attorney is going to sue her for nonpayment of legal fees.

She actually looks the best I’ve seen in awhile in that pic. The blowup doll vacant look really works for her.

19 hours ago, Mkay said:

That’s terrible!! 

Wtf? Even if they grow back and they’re not actually ripping them off (hopefully..) why the FUCK would she post that? 

15 hours ago, druzy said:

Sick in all the wrong places (the head, for one).

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Either she is wearing a brace or two different socks. Interesting how on pant leg is down and one is up.

IMG_20180401_131321.jpg

Good catch. 

Esp after seeing pictures of braces yesterday.  Wow! 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Either she is wearing a brace or two different socks. Interesting how on pant leg is down and one is up.

IMG_20180401_131321.jpg

There's a video of her from either Jenelle or UBT's snapchat (I think it's snapchat? maybe IG?) a few pages before this one and Eggsley's wearing a dark floral pair of pants/leggings. It's the video of the baby inside and the dog outside.  If you watch Eggsley move her R leg in the video, it looks like she's using her hip to swing her leg around, as if the leg is partially immobilized, as one would be if they wear wearing a corrective brace.

21 hours ago, druzy said:

Yeah, she's thick in the HEAD!

(It sounded funnier in my head!)

21 hours ago, Mkay said:

If you click the thread, it’s has a picture of a brace and another child who wore one with the same markings. 

Is that brace being applied or worn too tightly since visible marks are being left behind?

• Love 5

If the child wears a brace (and hopefully a helmet) why hide it?! Let the viewers know that you are actually addressing your child’s medical needs.

Also, that video of the dog with the baby scares me. 

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It’s not her first Easter Jenelle. 

The Staged Life. How sad. It was probably "Take 29" when UBT finally approved the perfect pictures. 

When I was a kid I was messy when I dyed my Easter Eggs. I went to Catholic school and wore a uniform everyday. That was appropriate because it was school. The pictures posted with the kids wearing the same shirt looking robotic is unsettling. 

• Love 10
(edited)

The problem with Jenelle has never been that she doesn't love herself. It's more that she doesn't love anyone else for any sustained period of time because they cannot match the adoration she requires every waking minute.

Also, that bathing suit makes her butt look hungry. It makes my ass hurt just to look at her wearing it all shoved up between her cheeks.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, druzy said:

I saw a tweet that said Jenelle called Ali (Leah's daughter) a derogatory name a while ago. Does anyone remember this?

She did! It’s been a long time ago. I can’t even remember exactly what it was but it has to be in the thread somewhere.  But that’s a whole lot of digging. Maybe an article was written and we could google it.  

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She did! It’s been a long time ago. I can’t even remember exactly what it was but it has to be in the thread somewhere.  But that’s a whole lot of digging. Maybe an article was written and we could google it.  

I wanted to make sure before I searched. I took screenshots but here is the thread:

ali3.png

• Love 12
(edited)
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

I wanted to make sure before I searched. I took screenshots but here is the thread:

ali3.png

Yup. I  Remember that.  I may not have been a member here but I remember that. That’s the true Jenelle. Her true heart, right there. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 14
19 hours ago, CofCinci said:

If the child wears a brace (and hopefully a helmet) why hide it?! Let the viewers know that you are actually addressing your child’s medical needs.

Also, that video of the dog with the baby scares me. 

Yes. Also, let your child know it's normal. Nothing to be ashamed of. Let other people know it's normal. Don't further stigmatize the issue by hiding it. 

18 hours ago, druzy said:

The Staged Life. How sad. It was probably "Take 29" when UBT finally approved the perfect pictures. 

When I was a kid I was messy when I dyed my Easter Eggs. I went to Catholic school and wore a uniform everyday. That was appropriate because it was school. The pictures posted with the kids wearing the same shirt looking robotic is unsettling. 

I got cuter pictures like that when they were younger. My MIL always sends matching clothes. This year my kids stayed in their jammies all day and most of my pictures sucked because they were running around so much. Oh well, at least they had fun. 

I'm just wondering how Jenelle and Dave GOT all the kids on Easter. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yes. Also, let your child know it's normal. Nothing to be ashamed of. Let other people know it's normal. Don't further stigmatize the issue by hiding it. 

Apparently, it is not normal in Jenelle and UBT's eyes to have an imperfect child. If Jenelle considers Ali to be a "r*****", then what does that say about any child with some physical issues, including her own? The swamp things think everyone else will call out their kid as a "r*****" because in their minds that is how they view other children who are not perfect. To them, a boy with any glimpse of femininity or having what society feels is feminine qualities or characteristics is a homo or a f*****. 

• Love 13

Are we shocked she would make fun of a child with a disability? Did she not tell a man that be should have died fighting in Iraq.  And let's not get into how she treats  Barb.

Interesting how the physical deformities and suspected developmental delays Endtable suffers from are a result of Jenelle's neglect and drug abuse( drug use can increase the risk of clubfoot). Sounds like a bit of karma to me. 

• Love 20