Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Jenelle wishes she knew what she was doing when it comes to BB guns??? She has to praise UBT for knowing how to work one? Um...are they that complicated? I'm pretty sure I could watch other kids and parents use their BB guns as a kid and have figured it out...and I am especially sure I could have done it as an adult. It's not like assembling and loading an AK-47 or something....

I cannot even imagine what the other parents thought of them at Scout Camp. Did they fight? Did they sneak off to get high? Did they drag Kaiser around by the arm? Was Jenelle "so stressed, dude!" I'm not sure I would have stuck around if I went to a camp with my family and found David & Jenelle in that close proximity to children and guns (even BB guns). 

And who watched Endtable?

I'm glad Maryssa has cheer leading. It's something that gets her out of the house of horrors & around (presumably) stable, role-model-worthy adults (like coaches, etc). 

I’ve never shot a BB gun but you are right, it really isn’t that hard to figure out. She acts as if David is a hero  

I wonder if they are ok with their kids pics being on the same twitter acct that David told someone he’d “**** their mother  up the *** “. I know I wouldn’t be. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 16
On 10/15/2017 at 1:14 PM, Sprockets said:

Like daughter, like mother.  

Jenelle's eyes don't look sad, though. Just empty. 

20 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

First, one needs to be a man. Jace is more man than David can ever dream of.

Right? Jace could teach HIM a thing or 20. 

• Love 13
18 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Numerous of times, huh? *adds phrase to common parlance* 

Add in "controlive".  

Did Jenelle say "Numerouses"? Sounds like her version of "girlses". 

From that stupid Instagram post above, I fixed some errors. 

"Thank you so much babe mom for being there for Jace. When all the dads were helping out their kids, I wasn't there for Jace, @easondavid88   you stepped right in."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 21

Maryssa has such a sad look compared to the other cheerleaders. They are all carefree and lighthearted, but she had such big burdens at an early age. She looks like the forgotten kid in the corner, that everyone will look at the picture in 20 years and say, "who was that?"

• Love 8

I am sure  is all for show and will likely not last but Jenelle taking Jace to Boy Scout Camp is exactly the type of thing she should be doing to prove she really does want to be a meaningful part of his life. This kind of time together is way more important than trips to St Thomas. I don't think she should ever actually have custody of him but I will give her a tiny bit of credit for this because I am sure it is important to Jace.

• Love 13

Did that skank really just tell her child "I didn't have time to wrap your birthday present oh well here it is" WTF else do you have to do with your day bitch???? I guess them bongs aren't going to smoke themselves are they. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

@Mkay

@Mkay you've made All About the Tea: 

previously tv Mkay jenelle husband mother comment.jpg

jenelle husband mkay.jpg

Jenelle husband mkay 2.jpg

I shared the tweet but that wasn’t me. Sorry.  I must have worded something wrong (which I do all the time) and it came off like I’m the one who sent that message to David. A girl on twitter posted it and I shared it here. My bad.  I’m not that great at describing things and I probably didn’t explain it very well. I suck, for real. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I shared the tweet but that wasn’t me. Sorry.  I must have worded something wrong (which I do all the time) and it came off like I’m the one who sent that message to David. A girl on twitter posted it and I shared it here. My bad.  I’m not that great at describing things and I probably didn’t explain it very well. I suck, for real. 

Awww damn. I am sorry. I must have mis-read your original post. It read like something you'd message to that asshole. :-)   

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

This was actually Marissa’s cheer camp thing but still. Click to read all the comments. 

Yeah, I'm really not buying that someone cursed him out for standing for the pledge of allegiance. I would guess that he cursed someone out/threatened them for choosing not to and they responded. 

• Love 17

Wait, what? I’ve clicked through to read but can’t figure this one out. 

58 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Not to defend these idiots, but that looks like a walkie-talkie to me. It's quite possible they'd use those out in the woods during Boy Scouts expeditions. 

I thought so, too. But there is some kind of wiring coming out of the same pocket. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Wait, what? I’ve clicked through to read but can’t figure this one out. 

I thought so, too. But there is some kind of wiring coming out of the same pocket. 

Well, a trashrastastic wedding wouldn't be complete without physical altercations, weapons and law enforcement(security in this case  since this was a trash with money event). Lol

• Love 16
On 10/16/2017 at 4:49 PM, Christina87 said:

Maryssa has such a sad look compared to the other cheerleaders. They are all carefree and lighthearted, but she had such big burdens at an early age. She looks like the forgotten kid in the corner, that everyone will look at the picture in 20 years and say, "who was that?"

And hopefully they don't respond, "You remember, she was the girl whose dad went nuts and took out the whole family."

• Love 21

Thank god the bow and arrow and bb guns were done at a boy scout camp... at first i thought it was at their house! (which there's nothing wrong with that with a normal family... but the last thing those kids needs are bb gun and bows and arrows at that house)

• Love 12
On 10/10/2017 at 7:36 PM, druzy said:

Yep and here she is again, just yesterday: https://bustednewspaper.com/nc-brunswick-victoria-rhyne-2017-10-17-132400/  Lovely photo.

On 10/10/2017 at 9:24 PM, lovesnark said:

A weekender could be their term for work release. I used to work with a trash bag like Tori and Jenelle. She'd been busted for her 4th DUI and the judge agreed to let her do work release during the week (she could go to work but had to go straight back to jail when her shift was over) but she had to spend the entire weekend in the can.

She was arrested again yesterday (https://bustednewspaper.com/nc-brunswick-victoria-rhyne-2017-10-17-132400/) and it also says "weekender" - I was thinking what you said made sense but yesterday was Tuesday?

On 10/12/2017 at 2:51 PM, Jennifersdc said:

At least Nathan has roids and PTSD to blame.

Jenelle sure does know how to pick em!

Nathan has a traumatic brain injury too. She certainly does.

On 10/15/2017 at 10:33 AM, Christina87 said:

Fun how Jenelle's using the headband so that we can't see the conehead. No, jenelle, we're not stupid. We still know what her head looks like, even with the about-to-snap headband covering it! Geeez, I so often get the impression that Jenelle thinks she's so much smarter than the average person, and is really getting one over on us!

Sociopath.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3

I never noticed it before, but what is up with David's short tie?  Is that in now?

They had to go to NYC twice for that dress?  Waste of money.  Although I hope the bridal shop charged her extra because it was "out of the box"!

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Bblack3 said:

They had to go to NYC twice for that dress?  Waste of money.  Although I hope the bridal shop charged her extra because it was "out of the box"!

I agree. The dress was a run-of-the-mill lace gown that could've been found in any bridal boutique in the country. It certainly didn't warrant multiple trips to New York. I guess no shops in North Carolina were willing to give Jenelle a freebie.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Bblack3 said:

I never noticed it before, but what is up with David's short tie?  Is that in now?

It's the mark of a complete jerk.  There's also some kind of mysterious mist floating around his stomach, but I don't want to know.  

Edited by Sprockets
ick
  • Love 6

I have to say, after all my negative ass comments on all these bitches lol...chelsea and fam make me so happy, i was so annoyed with everyone else that i forgot to mention how freakin adorable watson is!!! Him and aubrey! Keep up the good work chels!' Youre not perfect, but man do u shine bright around these fucks!

• Love 11

That pic of Jenelle and her temporary husband (lol) above, did they really pick that as a good pic?  He looks weird and crazy, and not remotely in love or good in that pic.  

Edited by alexa
  • Love 19
26 minutes ago, alexa said:

That pic of Jenelle and her temporary husband (lol) above, did they really pick that as a good pic?  He looks weird and crazy, and not remotely in love or good in that pic.  

He looks like he is about to "punish" her in some kind of way. 

Funny how Jenelle kept going on about wanting a dress that was "out of the box", yet wound up with a typical white wedding dress that looks somewhat similar to Chelsea's. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, ElderPrice said:

That's a horrible picture. They both are backlit, there are leaves in front of the camera, and the way they are posed looks unnatural and doesn't flatter her dress. I could have done a better job with my phone. 

They probably had Kristin push the button on the camera.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ElderPrice said:

That's a horrible picture. They both are backlit, there are leaves in front of the camera, and the way they are posed looks unnatural and doesn't flatter her dress. I could have done a better job with my phone. 

Not to mention the upward angle makes an already strange looking David look even stranger. His small head looks even smaller. 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Not to mention the upward angle makes an already strange looking David look even stranger. His small head looks even smaller. 

And it makes his clown tie look even clownier.  

• Love 15