Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Regarding Barb receiving child support, when Janelle signed on to do Teen Mom again at a larger contract, both she and Barb went to court and asked that the State no longer take any action for the recovery of the payments, and base it at zero because Babs was going to be paid a portion of Janelle's income directly from MTV. So, Janelle isn't writing a monthly check, but Barb is paid more than she would have received as just an appearance like the other parents, boyfriends, hangers-on. 

Janelle had tweeted to someone that she and her mom split the amount but then deleted it before she got in trouble. One of the teen mom gossip sites caught it and posted it and it probably still can be found. There was also discussion on Radar, I think, after the court hearing stating Barb waived any child support, but she didn't really, she just waived having the State collect it. 

We'll probably never know what the MTV contract says but I hope she get's at least 50% of whatever Janelle was going to get. Maybe once Janelle needs to make a substantial bail, like Amber, we'll find out. We do know that she bought a nice house after her husband ran off with the Hooters waitress, and she still works at Walmart, but she may be close to retirement if she has been there a long time. 

• Love 6

Regarding the above pic, I can't tell. Jenelle's fake boobs will cause loose tops to blouse out around the midsection, so prayfully it's just air under there and not Dave's spawn.

Jenelle does appear to have put on some weight, but she also looks like she's barely five feet tall. Even small weight gains tend to look more noticeable on shorter women. However if she's not on birth control, a pregnancy announcement is inevitable at some point.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Regarding the above pic, I can't tell. Jenelle's fake boobs will cause loose tops to blouse out around the midsection, so prayfully it's just air under there and not Dave's spawn.

Jenelle does appear to have put on some weight, but she also looks like she's barely five feet tall. Even small weight gains tend to look more noticeable on shorter women. However if she's not on birth control, a pregnancy announcement is inevitable at some point.

She also has shown numerous pictures that are current that show her tummy...and it doesn't look like a preggers tummy.  Of course, it depends on how far along she is, but it was a sharp contrast to the pictures seeming trying to hide her belly because people assumed there was a bump growing there.  

I'll just keep hoping and praying that she's not preggers....for her, for the baby, for humanity at large.

• Love 5

Now there's a thought, Katt. A pretty dark one at that. Do I think Jenelle would stoop so low? Heck yeah! Regarding her supposedly upcoming "own" brand of videos showing all the positives in her life that MTV isn't showing due to "bad editing", I say what positives. The rude and disrespectful way she treats her mother? The plunking of the Roll in bed dirty and crying? Her bossiness in ordering the Flying Monkey around to do her bidding and housework? Her screaming fits on phone in her latest ploy to use her kids as pawns? Her dumping off her kids on just anyone so she can go on vacations?  Whining to all who'll listen about her imaginary ailment's? Sadly, I don't see a lot of positives in Jenelle's life because she doesn't put in the effort to DO anything positive with her life.

• Love 9

TO be fair, maybe somewhere on the cutting room floor at MTV studios is the day Jenelle and Jace spent at a soup kitchen, serving the less fortunate, or miles of footage about the charity Jenelle is starting for pregnant teens who feel like they have no where to turn, or the hundreds of hours of animal rescue work she does? Or maybe the vacations she sends Barb on as a thank you for raising her kid. Or her work with emotionally troubled teens. Or her going to school to be a medical assistant. Or her pursuing her numerous hobbies and passions with her children. To quote Arrested Development again...

(FOOTAGE NOT FOUND)

• Love 18

The whole pregnancy story is weird to me. The Ashley has very good sources, and she insisted it was true even after Jenelle denied it. That to me, was more convincing than any pic of Jenelle floating around. However, as dumb as I think Jenelle is, if she really was pregnant, (and going through with it), it would be impossible to hide very soon, so why post multiple social media updates insisting you aren't pregnant, only to admit you are a few months down the road? I wonder if she was truly pregnant at the time Ashley's sources informed her and is now not pregnant.

• Love 6

I saw someone say something to Ashley in a comment. She said as soon as she gets info from a reliable source she will post a retraction to the Jenelle pregnancy story. She said so far, she hasn't gotten one. 

• Love 3

To argue with myself, I know women can show sooner with subsequent pregnancies, but I think she could have found out the sex earlier than how far along she looked in that photo with all the modern science thingy-ma-jig. I'ma stick by my twisted thoughts about a late abortion regarding the gender until I hear she's just a lying ho and really is up the duff. Agreed about The Ashley still having the story on the website and no retraction yet. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm also inclined to believe she was pregnant, she just isn't now. I think The Ashley sounds pretty sure Janelle was pregnant at the time those pictures were taken. I also believe Janelle sounds pretty confident she is not in the more recent pics posted. What the details are between the sets of pictures just hasn't been made public yet. If it was, I missed it. 

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Katt said:

To argue with myself, I know women can show sooner with subsequent pregnancies, but I think she could have found out the sex earlier than how far along she looked in that photo with all the modern science thingy-ma-jig. I'ma stick by my twisted thoughts about a late abortion regarding the gender until I hear she's just a lying ho and really is up the duff. Agreed about The Ashley still having the story on the website and no retraction yet. 

You can find out the sex as early as 12 weeks via dna tests. They are generally for women with high risk pregnancies or carriers of genetic issues but anyone that wants to pay out of pocket can get them. 

A regular ultrasound would potentially show sex around 14-15 weeks but it probably wouldn't be absolutely certain until more like 18-20 weeks. 

I don't believe Ashley was wrong. Her story (about production being mad) was pretty specific. Maybe it was an abortion. Maybe it was a miscarriage or stillbirth. Maybe there was a genetic issue. Who knows, but I think the article at the time it was posted was true. 

• Love 5

So Jenelle thinks she should have Jace, but has taken 4 trips that I can see this year and the kids are never around. She was in LA last week and in May in Vegas. How does she think she is capable of taking care of her kids when like Barb said, the kids are in someone else's care every other week.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

So Jenelle thinks she should have Jace, but has taken 4 trips that I can see this year and the kids are never around. She was in LA last week and in May in Vegas. How does she think she is capable of taking care of her kids when like Barb said, the kids are in someone else's care every other week

But she has lived in her house for SIX MONTHS, dude! That is hella stable. 

• Love 17

A blind for you all:

This Teen Mom thinks she is going to make a fortune making videos. The only thing is, if she does make videos and tries to commercialize them, she will be sued by MTV. Jenelle Evans

• Love 6

Wasn't there some talk a few weeks ago when they filmed the reunion, that Jenelle had done or said something that had everyone clutching their pearls and talking about how awful she/it was?  Maybe that had something to do with the pregnant/not pregnant business.  Maybe she admitted (or knowing her, boasted) that she'd had a lateish-term abortion or something.  How does the timeline work out on that?  I can never keep that stuff straight.

• Love 2

I agree with you...I'm completely pro-choice.  I was just speculating on what may have caused the rumors, and the fact is if she spoke about having an abortion in a careless way, a lot of people would be shocked or offended by it.

• Love 1
(edited)

It seems to me that people would be okay with Janelle terminating a pregnancy, since only her sycophants on social media think she is a good mom, and I don't remember her receiving a backlash when she had the last one. 

I'm not sure what it was that had even Dr. Drew rendered speechless (if I remember the rumor correctly) because everything we have seen this year just seems typical of Janelle's behavior. Maybe it will be something in an extra clip that wasn't aired. 

Also, because it makes me feel better, I have decided that Janelle's fans are her and her two friends on several different accounts. There can not be that many humans that think Janelle should be in the company of children, or is a good mother. There just can not. Denial is my friend.

Edited by Christina
I somehow managed to quote myself in my post. hmmm
  • Love 4

As someone who is also pro-choice....I'd say that an abortion, if that is what she did, would be the more compassionate choice than having another child.  But that's probably a debate we don't wanna get down and dirty with. 

I do wonder about that because aren't the reunions taped in front of a live audience?  If Jenelle said she had an abortion....I can't imagine no one would be tweeting that out to the masses.  

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

As someone who is also pro-choice....I'd say that an abortion, if that is what she did, would be the more compassionate choice than having another child.  But that's probably a debate we don't wanna get down and dirty with. 

I do wonder about that because aren't the reunions taped in front of a live audience?  If Jenelle said she had an abortion....I can't imagine no one would be tweeting that out to the masses.  

I read a comment (in a comments section not too long ago) from a girl who was in the audience for the live show. People were begging her to spill what it was that ahocked everyone. She said they all had to sign a confidentially agreement and would be sued an enormous amount of money if they told anything before the show aired. 

• Love 3

I heard it was the fight with Barb when UBT called the police. Same one as the kids outside unsupervised, wasn't it?
Plus, you know how MTV overdramatizes everything. I'm still waiting for the shocking video they promised that was going to threaten custody of the Girlses. BackPackGate?  GTFO.

9 hours ago, CofCinci said:

While pro-choice, I'm more in the framework of safe-legal-RARE -- but if Jenelle was pregnant and wanted an abortion, I'd happily donate to the abortion fund. 

And then get her some birth control. This chick shouldn't be having more kids

• Love 1
On 6/6/2016 at 9:44 PM, Tatum said:

You can find out the sex as early as 12 weeks via dna tests. They are generally for women with high risk pregnancies or carriers of genetic issues but anyone that wants to pay out of pocket can get them. 

My SIL did that.  She found out she was pregnant end of Oct and in December she had the test and found out early Jan I believe.

My friend who was also pregnant at the time (about one month earlier) and with her 2nd child didn't believe me that you could do it and she googled it.  She was amazed and wish she would have known because she would have done it too!

My SIL made a comment about the cost, she wasn't sure if insurance would cover it completely or not, but if not I think she said it would only cost $100-$200. Which in the grand scheme of medical bills doesn't seem too bad ;)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

My SIL made a comment about the cost, she wasn't sure if insurance would cover it completely or not, but if not I think she said it would only cost $100-$200. Which in the grand scheme of medical bills doesn't seem too bad ;)

I was offered this screening as well. WITH insurance, my out of pocket cost was $700. Without insurance, it was $350. It was offered between 10 and 12 weeks. Unfortunately, my husband wants to be surprised, so it was a no go. My friend got it done at 10 weeks and it was accurate.

On topic: Jenelle sucks a bag of hot donkey balls.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I was offered this screening as well. WITH insurance, my out of pocket cost was $700. Without insurance, it was $350. It was offered between 10 and 12 weeks. Unfortunately, my husband wants to be surprised, so it was a no go. My friend got it done at 10 weeks and it was accurate.

On topic: Jenelle sucks a bag of hot donkey balls.

I am secretly hoping my SIL's is not accurate - because I want a niece so freaking bad!! And I already have two nephews.  But we will find out in about a month ;)   Although clothes have been bought... a name has been announced... so it might be complete chaos if the test was wrong lol 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Don't you know-- the birth control pills made her oh so sick. 

What she needs is to have her tubes tied. Or a hysterectomy. Someone seriously should convince her all her health problems will disappear if she gets rid of her uterus. And she'll get lots of pain pills. 

• Love 10
On June 6, 2016 at 10:44 PM, Tatum said:

I don't believe Ashley was wrong. Her story (about production being mad) was pretty specific. Maybe it was an abortion. Maybe it was a miscarriage or stillbirth. Maybe there was a genetic issue. Who knows, but I think the article at the time it was posted was true. 

I agree. That Target picture looked like a pregnant belly, for sure. Plus, if it was weight gain, she certainly has lost is really fast! 

Also, Jenelle has denied both pregnancies pretty feverishly. Remember on 16 & P when Barb said she kept badgering Jenelle about being pregnant, but didn't know she was for sure until she walked in on her in the bathtub? Then there was her denial of Kaiser for quite some time...

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I agree. That Target picture looked like a pregnant belly, for sure. Plus, if it was weight gain, she certainly has lost is really fast! 

Also, Jenelle has denied both pregnancies pretty feverishly. Remember on 16 & P when Barb said she kept badgering Jenelle about being pregnant, but didn't know she was for sure until she walked in on her in the bathtub? Then there was her denial of Kaiser for quite some time...

She denied being preggers with Kaiser???  I thought it was planned and she and Nathan were actively trying....so much so that she got a false positive thinking they were pregnant, when in reality it was what was left over from her abortion.  When did she deny she was pregnant with Kaiser???

• Love 1
9 hours ago, gunderda said:

My SIL did that.  She found out she was pregnant end of Oct and in December she had the test and found out early Jan I believe.

My friend who was also pregnant at the time (about one month earlier) and with her 2nd child didn't believe me that you could do it and she googled it.  She was amazed and wish she would have known because she would have done it too!

It's covered by your insurance if you're over 35.  I know because I had a "geriatric pregnancy."  It's a blood draw you get at 11 weeks and you get the results approximately 10 days later.  It tells you the sex, as well as the presence of three major genetic conditions: downs, trisomy 21 and one other one that escapes me at the moment.

I'm pretty sure Jenelle wasn't pregnant.  Just because a gossip site wrote a story and hasn't retracted it yet doesn't mean it was right and Jenelle secretly got a late term abortion.  That's a bit of a stretch.  

• Love 1

Its trending on facebook again about how Jenelle is complaining about the editing. Sometimes I consider the idea of tagging her in a tweet saying something along the lines of "you complain but you have no problem cashing those MTV checks". The girls can complain all they want but like I mentioned before, they have been working with MTV for years so this should come as no suprise to them about the editing.  But of course ones like Jenelle wont leave, its the only real income she has. 

• Love 3
On June 4, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Lm2162 said:

He really is. 

Speaking of this, do you know if any of these claims are valid?

https://alltheteenmoms.net/2014/03/12/did-nathan-griffith-lie-about-military-awards/

I know nothing about the military of the validity of these claims but I do know I got lost in the rabbit hole that is the comments section of that post; hoo boy! A lot of Military Vets challenging the OP, then Nate's "brother" chimes in who then turns into a sister in a later comment and honestly given the time frame of this article and the lack of basic grammar it was probably Jenelle posing as the brother/sister to defend The Nathan

Who could she possibly be giving this to?

i know she gets paid to post this shit but it should at least be something she can pretend she uses.  Who would she be giving this to? Her own dad? Nope.  Jace's dad?  Nope.  Nathan?  Nope.  All these men are either out of her life or she hates them.  

• Love 4

Long time reader, first time poster from Australia here :) first of all just want to express how much I love reading this forum, you people are the greatest! I'm not sure if this has been posted already but here is a link to a sneak peek of Nathan and Jenelle on the couch at the reunion special. Have to say I'm disappointed that Nathan isn't smart enough to hold his tongue and not stoop to the level of insulting Jenelles weight gain. If he had any concern for his gorgeous son he would keep it as civil as he can between Jenelle and himself. Kaiser will potentially suffer as a result of insults and bitterness between them all. Jenelle already has little bond with him seemingly plus pair that up with the pure hate for his father she carries and I sadly see Kaiser at the receiving end of abuse from Jenelle or David. Poor baby. http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nathan-griffith-says-jenelle-evans-does-drugs-on-teen-mom-w209288

• Love 6

@Toooldforthis Australia represent! And I agree, for all their talk about putting the Roll first, Nathan and Jenelle don't really seem to care about him.  Nathan was completely happy with 2 weekends a month and we all know that Jenelle can't be bothered to actually look after him properly.  And given their track records with Jace and Nathan's daughter and Uncle Creepy this isn't going to end well for Kaiser.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

She denied being preggers with Kaiser???  I thought it was planned and she and Nathan were actively trying....so much so that she got a false positive thinking they were pregnant, when in reality it was what was left over from her abortion.  When did she deny she was pregnant with Kaiser???

Didn't she wait until the day before MTV confirmed the pregnancy, after people had been asking her and she said she wasn't pregnant? Maybe I am remembering it wrong, but I thought people were talking about that after the Ashley article a few weeks ago. 

13 hours ago, lezlers said:

It's covered by your insurance if you're over 35.  I know because I had a "geriatric pregnancy."  It's a blood draw you get at 11 weeks and you get the results approximately 10 days later.  It tells you the sex, as well as the presence of three major genetic conditions: downs, trisomy 21 and one other one that escapes me at the moment.

I'm pretty sure Jenelle wasn't pregnant.  Just because a gossip site wrote a story and hasn't retracted it yet doesn't mean it was right and Jenelle secretly got a late term abortion.  That's a bit of a stretch.  

I don't want to point you out, directly. But trisomy 21 is Down Syndrome. The other two are trisomy 13 and trisomy 18 that they test for. They often do this after 10 weeks. 

I don't mean to sound "expertly" but my daughter has one of these trisomy disorders. 

• Love 2