Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

I agree, but adore or despise, they clearly love each other. Coming between sisters, IMO, is like bad mouthing your good friends husband because she is mad at him. You can sympathize, you can advise but you best not say he is really a horrible person and you never liked him anyway because when they make up it will bite you in the Ass.

I have five, yes five, sisters. Trust me blood is thicker than water in the end. This will not end well for the Skank.

The only exception to this rule is Taylor badmouthing Kim to Kyle. Maybe Kim is looking for payback? Probably not though. Kim probably doesn't even remember season 1.

Dear gawd, I LOVE me some Jeff Lewis and he was totally eviscerating trashy Brandi in that clubhouse tonight.

Loved the comment about STDs, loved the comment about how he wouldn't accept her egg donation because of her crazy and need for a mental health evaluation, and how he sided with everyone against her except for Scheana and Leann Rimes.

I only caught 5 minutes of it getting a cup of coffee, but hot DAMN, I can't wait to watch the rest of this tonight.

(And I also loved Jeff standing firm on his allegation that Andy had snarked on Bradi's eggs as well).  

• Love 6

Ya know, I don't believe for a second Eileen was the first person Brandi had ever thrown wine on.  She did it pretty easily to Jeff (and he said they were just talking during the break and he apologized).

• Love 2

Dear gawd, I LOVE me some Jeff Lewis and he was totally eviscerating trashy Brandi in that clubhouse tonight.

Loved the comment about STDs, loved the comment about how he wouldn't accept her egg donation because of her crazy and need for a mental health evaluation, and how he sided with everyone against her except for Scheana and Leann Rimes.

I was just coming here to say the exact same thing. I agreed with everything Jeff said, and how he's not afraid to say it. Love him.

• Love 3

Brandi is saying on Twitter that she and Jeff were acting. She tweeted to him "do I get a Golden Globe". I don't follow her, but follow Jeff. I have not seen a reply from him. Since she is a lying liar who lies, I am not convinced they were in on it together. I think she planned it, but not sure Jeff did.

I hate how she can say anything but acts the victim whenever she wants.

I used to be on her side on the Eddie/Leann fight but now feel Eddie has shown remarkable restraint if she is even a fraction of the crazy she shows on TV. She is COMLETELY unpredictable.

Also, that outfit on WWHL was a mess..

• Love 6

Brandi is saying on Twitter that she and Jeff were acting. She tweeted to him "do I get a Golden Globe". I don't follow her, but follow Jeff. I have not seen a reply from him. Since she is a lying liar who lies, I am not convinced they were in on it together. I think she planned it, but not sure Jeff did.

I used to be on her side on the Eddie/Leann fight but now feel Eddie has shown remarkable restraint if she is even a fraction of the crazy she shows on TV. She is COMLETELY unpredictable.

I've watched some of Jeff's show and the one thing that I found annoying was that he's such a bad "actor" that you could easily tell when thr show would go from real to scripted. I just lost interest watching him try to yell or be serious thru a smirk.

Jeff was not acting last night. He didn't know what the fuck was going on. Maybe Brandi planned it but noone else was in on it. She's just changing her tune now probably because she's realizing noone is on her side from her WWHL or RH appearances last night. Notice how early in the show she told Andy she hadn't even watched the RH show yet for that week. Suuuuure Brandi, sure you didnt. She just didn't wanna take the heat.

• Love 9

There's was also that talk show or radio host (?) that went back to her house and she freaked him out and he left.  I can't remember the details but it was all over the tabs. 

To be fair, I thought it was dickish of him to open his mouth about it though. 

It was but I kind of considered it representative of the company she keeps.  Given last night's faux STD slight I can see where this guy was angry-apparently she also made fun of the fact he drove a Honda or a Toyota.  Again shades of last night and the Babyface slam about the ring.  Brandi obviously sees men as one big ATM.

• Love 2

So she would have us believe the death glare and the "You're a fucking asshole!" she shot at him the second she thought the camera had stopped for a commercial break was an act?

Damn, maybe parading around falling down drunk with her tampon string on fully display was an act, too.

Who would have thought Brandi had such top-notch acting chops???

Not me.  And I still don't.

Bitch is delusional and I think she's just trying to do some damage control.  

• Love 10

Yeah not buying her spin control. If it was a joke then why not turn to Andy and say gotcha with a smile?

She was also salty earlier in the show when they were discussing her magically waxed puffed face. Also when Jeff mocked her see thru panties hooker skirt.

• Love 3

I've watched some of Jeff's show and the one thing that I found annoying was that he's such a bad "actor" that you could easily tell when thr show would go from real to scripted. I just lost interest watching him try to yell or be serious thru a smirk.

Jeff was not acting last night. He didn't know what the fuck was going on. Maybe Brandi planned it but noone else was in on it. She's just changing her tune now probably because she's realizing noone is on her side from her WWHL or RH appearances last night. Notice how early in the show she told Andy she hadn't even watched the RH show yet for that week. Suuuuure Brandi, sure you didnt. She just didn't wanna take the heat.

They get the episodes in advance so Brandi saying she didn't watch it because she was on the plane may have been true but she could have seen it in advance and I suspect she did.  

I also remain suspect that both Jeff and Eileen didn't know she was going to toss sprinkles of wine. Eileen was wearing a hat with badly styled hair and that was very unlike her usual style so she may have been in on a production storyline with Brandi. I think the storyline was for Eileen to show off a bit of her soap persona to Brandi the super fan and Brandi would act like she was tossing wine and somewhere along the way Brandi messed up the scene. Brandi just made it particularly crazy with her explanation. Jeff may have been in on her tossing wine too but as a joke so he was blindsided by her anger. She was pissed off that Jeff went as far as he did with his joking that I am in no doubt.

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 1

Okay, so in all of the discussion about the wine throwing, etc., what I thought was a huge statement by the ever-inappropriate Brandi Glanville hasn't been mentioned.

TOPIC:  Jax's sexuality.

Brandi's opinion was Jax was not gay but that Tom was gay/bisexual.  

Okay, Brandi, you loud-mouthed bitch, Tom was not being discussed and has never made any statements of which I'm aware that indicate his sexual preferences.  You were not asked to speculate on Tom's sexual preferences.  Like everything else you say, you "truth cannon," you just toss it out there for impact and reaction.

Luckily the wine toss and her subsequent butt-hurtness over Jeff's STD comment overshadowed her speculation about Tom's sexuality.

So, she can lob out "truth bombs" vis a vis her opinion about someone's true sexual orientation, but Jeff Lewis is a "fucking asshole" who reduced her to tears because he mentioned her self-proclaimed STD?

Furthermore, I don't think Brandi was pissed about the STD comment.

I think Brandi was infuriated about the comments about her eggs and, more so than that, Jeff's comments about her needing a psych evaluation.

(BTW:  I think Brandi was referring to Tom Sandoval.  There was chatter going on and "Tom" was quite clear, but the last name was more difficult to decipher...It did, however, appear to be longer than a single syllable, so I think she said "Sandoval")

• Love 4

Brandi is not my favorite person but fuck this Jeff guy. Unless he is privy to Brandi's medical records he needs to STFU about any STDs. I hate how that keeps getting tossed around just because she is open about being a sexual person. And yes I'm aware that she claims she got HPV from Eddie and she should have STFU about that too, but it doesn't excuse Jeff's words.

I hate that anytime a woman is open about enjoying sex with more than one true love the immediate response is eww they are STD ridden whores. Please, it is possible to have sex with many people and not contact an STD. But of course it's so much more fun to slut shame.

• Love 2

@Persnickety1  I'm pretty sure she meant Tom Sandoval too. Last year he tweeted her in response to her bitching that she had to film with the Sur staff for the VR/RHOBH crossovers. He said something along the lines of Pump Rules beating her show in ratings even when there wasn't a lead in, and that her nose looked like it was being smooshed between two butt cheeks (because her face cheeks were so incredibly puffy). I don't think these two have liked each other from the jump. Can't blame Tom.

I doubt Jeff was in on it. He was perfectly comfortable the entire time and the shift in his body language after the wine throw is pretty clear. Apparently they kissed and made up after the after show but he probably did whatever he could to avoid more things being thrown at him. Brandi's tweets about it being a joke are sad. Another instance of her lame "jokes" that no one finds funny and only emphasize that this woman is completely detached from reality.

• Love 4

Brandi is not my favorite person but fuck this Jeff guy. Unless he is privy to Brandi's medical records he needs to STFU about any STDs. I hate how that keeps getting tossed around just because she is open about being a sexual person. And yes I'm aware that she claims she got HPV from Eddie and she should have STFU about that too, but it doesn't excuse Jeff's words.

I hate that anytime a woman is open about enjoying sex with more than one true love the immediate response is eww they are STD ridden whores. Please, it is possible to have sex with many people and not contact an STD. But of course it's so much more fun to slut shame.

Brandi Glanville said Eddie Cibrian gave her HPV.

And this is the same woman that took great joy in spreading rumors about the smell of Joanna Krupa's va jay jay.

• Love 7

I simply cannot muster up a shred of sympathy for Brandi regarding the STD thing. I don't think of myself as an insensitive person and I've defended this woman before as much as it has pained me to do so but I can't for the life of me think why I should feel bad that Jeff made a comment/joke about wondering if he could get an STD from Brandi.

Why is it okay for Brandi to say controversial things but not okay for anyone else? I'm supposed to feel bad for her because she's now feeling the way that she *constantly* makes other people feel? 

As for the scrambled eggs comment--again, Brandi needs to look to herself and this past episode for why somebody would make a comment like that. All of this silliness is on her as far as I'm concerned. Truthfully too, I would have been fine with Jeff saying more than he did. She's more than fucking earned it.

• Love 9

I simply cannot muster up a shred of sympathy for Brandi regarding the STD thing. I don't think of myself as an insensitive person and I've defended this woman before as much as it has pained me to do so but I can't for the life of me think why I should feel bad that Jeff made a comment/joke about wondering if he could get an STD from Brandi.

Why is it okay for Brandi to say controversial things but not okay for anyone else? I'm supposed to feel bad for her because she's now feeling the way that she *constantly* makes other people feel? 

As for the scrambled eggs comment--again, Brandi needs to look to herself and this past episode for why somebody would make a comment like that. All of this silliness is on her as far as I'm concerned. Truthfully too, I would have been fine with Jeff saying more than he did. She's more than fucking earned it.

Agreed.  I mean look at the shit she's flung on Joanna Krupa and her "smell" , http://jezebel.com/brandi-glanville-says-joanna-krupas-pussy-smells-bad-1463826443

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1

They get the episodes in advance so Brandi saying she didn't watch it because she was on the plane may have been true but she could have seen it in advance and I suspect she did.  

I also remain suspect that both Jeff and Eileen didn't know she was going to toss sprinkles of wine. Eileen was wearing a hat with badly styled hair and that was very unlike her usual style so she may have been in on a production storyline with Brandi. I think the storyline was for Eileen to show off a bit of her soap persona to Brandi the super fan and Brandi would act like she was tossing wine and somewhere along the way Brandi messed up the scene. Brandi just made it particularly crazy with her explanation. Jeff may have been in on her tossing wine too but as a joke so he was blindsided by her anger. She was pissed off that Jeff went as far as he did with his joking that I am in no doubt.

It looks like they filmed the dinner scene over the course of a few hours and maybe her, Eileen, head got warm. Wearing a hat would flatten out any curl and make her hair look bad. I do not think Eileen, Lisa R or Yolanda were in on preplanned wine toss, that was all Brandi IMO.

Brandi and Jeff have been good friends for a while, both said last night that they joke like that all the time but this time it pissed Brandi off. IMO, just mine, she threw the wine to make herself look sympathetic to the viewers as damage control for throwing wine on Eileen during last nights episode. The turning her chair around, pretending to cry without mustering up any tears or even slight eye/nose moisture/redness was telling. Brandi seized on the moment to make herself look like a victim, that is her MO, do something shitty then play victim.

She made sure to remind everyone that she openly talked about having HPV in her first book and that she wrote not 1 but 2 books. Brandi has no problem "slut shamming" others......Krupa/fishy smell, but heaven forbid someone, even a friend, cracks a joke to her about her less than stellar history.

• Love 6

I'm personally not getting the impression that Brandi is being slammed because she's a single woman who is enjoying her sex life. She comes across as a woman who doesn't take care of herself and seems to have boundary issues in addition to making completely unacceptable comments like how she thinks that rape jokes are funny.

I think people are responding to years of behavior and that this is all way more about her history in general than about the fact that she has an STD and is sensitive (when it suits her purpose) to that issue. Whether Brandi is saying that she wished she'd been molested as a girl (yeah, that actually happened), outing people for their sexuality, naming people that she's had sex with without caring how these people feel about being put on blast by her while she's on a talk show, kissing a married co-star and then embarrassing the co-star by putting the info out there without the woman's consent, or freely referring to other women as "whores" and "cunts", I think from behavior like this that Brandi needs to take a moment to consider why people think that she's a filthy human being who should be taken to task for the unrelenting stream of horrible comments and bad behavior that she's indulged in since she's been on this show.

Brandi is also the person who seems to want to define herself by her sexuality. She's the one responsible for completely putting it all out there as though she thinks everyone cares. Brandi wants the world to know about her STD but only when she thinks she's going to get sympathy for it. She put the info out there to get sympathy and to trash Eddie. She wanted people to know that she had sex with Gerard Butler because she liked the attention. It's okay for Brandi to use the whore word on Joanna but heaven forbid Brandi ever gets a dose of her own foul medicine. What goes around comes around and I feel like it's Brandi's turn to suck it up. It's a long shot but maybe she'll modify her own offensive behavior if she realizes that it isn't necessarily a fun time once the tables get turned.

• Love 15

I think saying someone has scrambled eggs and wondering if you can get an STD from them are two totally different things.  I think he knew he did offend her.  He definitely crossed the line.  The fact that she shared a story of how she got the STD in her book ( and really is a nasty story as part of their divorce/marriage and part of his cheating betrayal) doesn't automatically put it up to mockery by her friend/acquaintance.  

But I think Jeff was joking, and Brandi knew he was joking.  And I think she was joking when she threw the wine on him.  It was her idea of a stunt - kind of like the theme of the night. I don't think he initially knew it was a joke, but he knew pretty quickly she wasn't serious or really upset.  But it was a really really bad stunt. Like stupid, awkward and embarrassing and just fell really flat and left people feeling like she is just drunk and unstable, which most of the time she seems to be.  But I don't think she was last night.

As for Joanna Krupa's stinky crotch.  Yes a disgusting, uncalled for comment. But as Andy Cohen said, Never Get Into a Twitter War with Brandi Glanville.  Joanna fired the first salvo that night by tweeting into WWHL that she understood why Eddie left Brandi or something to that effect.  Brandi at the Bravo up fronts had mentioned something in front of Adrianna along the lines of, "Let's get out of here, here comes Joanna who was involved with Mohammed/helped break up Yolanda's marriage" and then Adrianna brought it up on the Miami reunion and of course Bravo aired it and voila, a cross-franchise feud is created. Joanna denies it by the way as does Mohammed.

• Love 2

I used to think that OC's Tamra was the most vulgar, brash, declasse, insensitive, ignoramous, no mouth filter in all of the franchises.

Nah. There's a new metric now:  Brandi makes Tamra seem sophisticated, articulate, mannered, elegant and smart.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 10

I think saying someone has scrambled eggs and wondering if you can get an STD from them are two totally different things.  I think he knew he did offend her.  He definitely crossed the line.  The fact that she shared a story of how she got the STD in her book ( and really is a nasty story as part of their divorce/marriage and part of his cheating betrayal) doesn't automatically put it up to mockery by her friend/acquaintance.  

But I think Jeff was joking, and Brandi knew he was joking.  And I think she was joking when she threw the wine on him.  It was her idea of a stunt - kind of like the theme of the night. I don't think he initially knew it was a joke, but he knew pretty quickly she wasn't serious or really upset.  But it was a really really bad stunt. Like stupid, awkward and embarrassing and just fell really flat and left people feeling like she is just drunk and unstable, which most of the time she seems to be.  But I don't think she was last night.

As for Joanna Krupa's stinky crotch.  Yes a disgusting, uncalled for comment. But as Andy Cohen said, Never Get Into a Twitter War with Brandi Glanville.  Joanna fired the first salvo that night by tweeting into WWHL that she understood why Eddie left Brandi or something to that effect.  Brandi at the Bravo up fronts had mentioned something in front of Adrianna along the lines of, "Let's get out of here, here comes Joanna who was involved with Mohammed/helped break up Yolanda's marriage" and then Adrianna brought it up on the Miami reunion and of course Bravo aired it and voila, a cross-franchise feud is created. Joanna denies it by the way as does Mohammed.

First off Brandi has no idea how or whom to a certainty she got the HPV from or even when.  She claims it is her ex but she was sexually active with others before Eddie, during Eddie and after Eddie.  I found Jeff's STD comment to be similar to any of the dozens of comments here when people talk about eating at SUR and fearing contracting an STD because of the way the staff is portrayed on air.  When someone trades on their sexual exploits it is not unheard of for someone to make a STD joke.  I see Jeff and Brandi as Hollywood friends.  Just as I see Jeff with Tamra Barney.  These people are friendly before and during their Bravo duties.

As far as the scrambled eggs-obviously they are trading off Phaedra Parks insensitive comments to a forty something year old woman who is trying to have a child.  Of all the women in the world who would choose a 43 year old, neurotic woman with numerous mental health issues?  Add to that the idea that Brandi is fairly possessive and I really can't see her giving up biological children.

I blame Yolanda for the start of the Joanna Krupa stuff.  Yolanda, when pushed,  has said she has no idea if Joanna and Mohamed were intimate with one another during her marriage.  Yolanda was irresponsible for starting the rumor and Brandi was her usual buttinski self for inserting herself in the mix. The fact that Brandi elevated the rumor to Joanna breaking up Yolanda's marriage is a pattern as she said the same thing about Scheana and I think it is pretty well known that Eddie and LeAnn's affair was the last straw.   All Joanna wanted to do was meet Brandi because she liked the way she portrayed (no accounting for taste there).  Brandi pulled the same stunt on Joyce during the ill-fated SUR dinner.  Again it is none of Brandi's business to ask if people were intimate and that is exactly what asking if someone dated means and Brandi did it on camera and in front of both Mohamed and Joyce's partners.  No one should be defending Brandi from being slut shamed because as far as the RH goes, Brandi has been right in the mix of gossiping about several of the other RH sex lives without their permission.  Brandi has done the same with accusing others  of drug use, her former BFF and a reporter or editor and of course Kim.  So her boohoohooing over Kenya saying she was high falls flat.  Add to it that Brandi talks about taking Xanax and drinking. 

As far as the WWHL performance-Jeff or Andy will most likely not admit to it being part of a schtick.  I do believe Brandi turning around had far more to do with they were out of material and Brandi could not stop laughing while faking umbrage.  I think it failed because it pretty much led to dead air. 

Brandi has every right to have sex with whoever she wants I just think if she is patterning herself after Samantha from Sex in the City, she should follow some pretty standard courtesies -don't brag or write  about it without your partners' permission, use protection and disclose any STDs before the fact, and don't play around with someone who is otherwise involved and then hurt their partner by revealing the dalliance publicly.

I think Brandi and her mum summed Brandi up pretty well, Brandi claims to be sensitive and her mother claims she will say hurtful things and she (Brandi) is over it in two minutes.  It is a little like saying Brandi can throw a punch and knock someone to the ground-but not to worry her hand will be okay. 

• Love 5

First off Brandi has no idea how or whom to a certainty she got the HPV from or even when.  She claims it is her ex but she was sexually active with others before Eddie, during Eddie and after Eddie.

You're not privy to her medical records or Eddie's or their partners. There may be a very good reason for her to believe her husband gave it to her.  

I found Jeff's STD comment to be similar to any of the dozens of comments here when people talk about eating at SUR and fearing contracting an STD because of the way the staff is portrayed on air.

Jeff is friendly with Brandi, even if just a Hollywood friend- they have gone out together several times - he even talked about her hitting on Gage one night, and he said it to her face.  Very different than anonymous posters making comments about TV personalities on a message board not face to face with the person it is directed to.

Brandi wasn't offended by the scrambled eggs comment - she isn't trying to have a baby.  She was *a little* offended by the HPV comment - she wrote about the HPV in the book because it was upsetting to her not because it was a fun event for her. But I don't even think she was THAT upset that Jeff said the HPV joke.  I think she was a little annoyed and used it because she thought she could tie in the wine toss on the show with a wine toss here and it would be funny.  And it failed.

I totally agree that Jeff and Andy didn't know initially that it was a stunt, but I think they caught on very very quickly that it was.  Especially when she corrected them that she wrote two books. But they just didn't know what to do with it, and they sat there looking like...der....  It fell very flat.

As for Joanna, I had the sense that Brandi was standing with Yolanda and Adriana at the up fronts, and that's why she wanted to walk away when Joanna approached - to avoid awkwardness for Yolanda and made the aside comment which Adrianna then went on to repeat at the Miami reunion. Knowing Brandi from this last BH episode and her interaction with Eileen, better to walk away than get into a huge fight with Joanna over "cheating" allegations.  I think you are right that Brandi probably heard from Yolanda that Joanna was somehow involved with Mohammed.  I did not defend her stinky crotch comments. But I won't defend Joanna Krupa either.  She will say nasty things too.

• Love 2

Okay, so in all of the discussion about the wine throwing, etc., what I thought was a huge statement by the ever-inappropriate Brandi Glanville hasn't been mentioned.

TOPIC:  Jax's sexuality.

Brandi's opinion was Jax was not gay but that Tom was gay/bisexual.  

Okay, Brandi, you loud-mouthed bitch, Tom was not being discussed and has never made any statements of which I'm aware that indicate his sexual preferences.  You were not asked to speculate on Tom's sexual preferences.  Like everything else you say, you "truth cannon," you just toss it out there for impact and reaction.

Luckily the wine toss and her subsequent butt-hurtness over Jeff's STD comment overshadowed her speculation about Tom's sexuality.

So, she can lob out "truth bombs" vis a vis her opinion about someone's true sexual orientation, but Jeff Lewis is a "fucking asshole" who reduced her to tears because he mentioned her self-proclaimed STD?

Furthermore, I don't think Brandi was pissed about the STD comment.

I think Brandi was infuriated about the comments about her eggs and, more so than that, Jeff's comments about her needing a psych evaluation.

(BTW:  I think Brandi was referring to Tom Sandoval.  There was chatter going on and "Tom" was quite clear, but the last name was more difficult to decipher...It did, however, appear to be longer than a single syllable, so I think she said "Sandoval")

OK, so I will hang my head in shame before admitting that Vanderpump Rules is currently my favorite TV show. While I find the vast majority of cast members to range from despicable (Jax, Stassi) to pathetic (pretty much all except Lisa V) to downright bat shit crazy (Kristen) I still find it a hugely entertaining train wreck.

I say this only to preface the fact that it would appear from the message board that many of us believe Tom Sandoval, as well as Tom Schwartz and Jax to be, at he very least, Bi and quite possibly gay.

I don't usually watch WHHL and would definitely not watch it with Brandi as a guest, so I don't know the context of her statement, but it is not exactly a new or earth shattering statement. If either Tom checks out the boards they know this is the speculation. Probably where Brandi picked it up as well.

Edited to add that I don't think there is anything wrong with being either Bi or Gay, and that it appears the subject, at as far as Jax is concerned, seems like it will be addressed next week based on the previews 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 1
Brandi wasn't offended by the scrambled eggs comment - she isn't trying to have a baby.

I thought she definitely seemed offended. It's not like this is a situation where she genuinely wants to be considered for being a donor, obviously not, but I thought she seemed like she was annoyed that Jeff wouldn't want her eggs because it implied that there's something wrong with her. She starts protesting and is saying that they should look at her children because they're perfection. Then, on the west coast feed they had to bleep out an entire sentence of Brandi's because whatever she said wasn't going to fly on basic cable. When the sound comes back on she's telling Jeff and Andy both to cut it with the talk about her eggs. I think she was annoyed at a few comments and let them fester and that lead to the wine throwing. 

Also, let's for a moment compare the two wine throwing incidents. When Brandi threw the wine on Eileen she was laughing and smiling like an idiot and acting like what she'd done was cute and okay/understandable. On WWHL she was seemed serious, her body language and facial expressions weren't trying to be playful they way that they were during the Eileen incident. She seemed like she wanted to punish Jeff for hurting her feelings with his comments.

The other thing is the crying voice that she continued to use even after she turned around. She looked at the ceiling a few times as though she were trying to hold back tears. There just wasn't a trace of a woman who was laughing and joking around. She seemed drunk, angry, and out of it.

On WWHL last night Andy also made comments that indicated Jeff had no idea what was going on and just wanted to be out of there. That shit was no joke. Brandi is trying to save face and that's why Jeff isn't trying to help her by saying anything. JMO.

As far as the WWHL performance-Jeff or Andy will most likely not admit to it being part of a schtick.

Why wouldn't they? If one or both of the men were in on it why are they now leaving Brandi hanging out to dry? 

• Love 7

You're not privy to her medical records or Eddie's or their partners. There may be a very good reason for her to believe her husband gave it to her.  

Jeff is friendly with Brandi, even if just a Hollywood friend- they have gone out together several times - he even talked about her hitting on Gage one night, and he said it to her face.  Very different than anonymous posters making comments about TV personalities on a message board not face to face with the person it is directed to.

Brandi wasn't offended by the scrambled eggs comment - she isn't trying to have a baby.  She was *a little* offended by the HPV comment - she wrote about the HPV in the book because it was upsetting to her not because it was a fun event for her. But I don't even think she was THAT upset that Jeff said the HPV joke.  I think she was a little annoyed and used it because she thought she could tie in the wine toss on the show with a wine toss here and it would be funny.  And it failed.

I totally agree that Jeff and Andy didn't know initially that it was a stunt, but I think they caught on very very quickly that it was.  Especially when she corrected them that she wrote two books. But they just didn't know what to do with it, and they sat there looking like...der....  It fell very flat.

As for Joanna, I had the sense that Brandi was standing with Yolanda and Adriana at the up fronts, and that's why she wanted to walk away when Joanna approached - to avoid awkwardness for Yolanda and made the aside comment which Adrianna then went on to repeat at the Miami reunion. Knowing Brandi from this last BH episode and her interaction with Eileen, better to walk away than get into a huge fight with Joanna over "cheating" allegations.  I think you are right that Brandi probably heard from Yolanda that Joanna was somehow involved with Mohammed.  I did not defend her stinky crotch comments. But I won't defend Joanna Krupa either.  She will say nasty things too.

Here is my thing with the public divulge of the HPV status-it was unnecessary. Because Brandi has such an extensive history of lying, exaggerating or being incorrect I tend to disbelieve most everything she says-especially if she ends up being the victim in the situation. I am  privileged to many people's medical records as part of my job, and I am not in the medical field, which is why I feel strongly when someone decides to discuss these issues. Because it is part of my job, I take it very seriously when a family member talks about another's medical history. It just isn't fair.  IIRC Brandi claimed her doctor told her it was probably from Eddie. Brandi's doctor is at a loss as he cannot confirm or deny Brandi's statement.  Brandi did the same thing to Eddie over the Propecia-as his wife she was obviously told of him taking it prophylactically for hair loss.  It was Eddie's private medical information she chose to disclose.  My issue with Brandi she can hate LeAnn and Eddie all she wants but why make public such intimate details of her life when she has two children?   Does anyone really want to know that there parents have STDs?

I hate to say it because I like Jeff Lewis' humor for the most part but after Tuesday night I am getting the feeling way too much of the stuff between he and Brandi is either rehearsed or agreed upon.  I have seen photos of Jeff Lewis, ironically enough  at SUR with Brandi and Tamra http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-says-she-only-went-to-sur-once-outside-of-filming-and-its-because-jeff-lewis-told-her-to/ .  this is again a little problem for Ms. Glanville who talked about drinking until 4 am at SUR but then claims she has only been to SUR outside of filming once at the behest of Jeff Lewis.

Quite honestly Joanna had filmed with Mohamed, as have half the Bravo celebrities, Yolanda seems to be comfortable around David's exes and Mohamed's current, so I have a hard time with Brandi being sensitive on behalf of Yolanda.  A business event is no place for Yolanda to have a conversation about an alleged affair 12 years ago and somehow I think Yolanda knows that and would not involve herself.  That awful woman Adriana and Brandi would click because they both like to gossip and Adriana  has gone so far as to punch Joanna in the face.  I do find Joanna distasteful at times (no pun intended) but she is young, beautiful has an amazing body and I think her husband cannot get enough airtime for my taste-as he is certainly my pick for best looking RH husband.   Bottom line I don't think Yolanda needs Brandi or anyone running interference for her.  I believe Brandi, all on her own, does this ridiculous running interference to claim bragging rights she is a good friend. 

The oddest thing to come out of the whole situation is not the horrific comment Brandi made about Joanna  but the friendship between Joanna, Joyce and Lisa V., maybe that leaves a bit of salt in the Brandi, Yolanda wounds.  

• Love 5

Watching Brandi now is a little like watching members of my father's family at a funeral or a wedding; it's gonna blow you just don't know where or when. 

On the plus side my brother and I rarely drink when we're with that side of the family, best to keep your wits........

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 2

Who gives a shit if Brandi was hurt/offended or not. She deserved everything Jeff dished out. After all the evil, disgusting and slanderous things she has said about so many people she has no grounds to play the victim, ever.  

• Love 5

I noticed Brandi kissed the very married Geraldo a full on lips kiss for surviving against the boy band guy.

I noticed that too. I'm not sure Geraldo's wife would appreciate that. But then Brandi isn't above kissing, flirting, and sitting on the laps of married men. Provocative is Brandi's middle name; married, single, male, female -- she's no respector of marital status or sex.

• Love 4

Even though I can't stand Brandi, I felt some sympathy for her with tampon-gate. No longer, this skirt is as ridiculous as what she was wearing that night. 

And who edits Daily Mail? First it had "shirt" instead of "skirt" and then it called the vertical stripes horizontal stripes. 

Edited by mbutterfly
  • Love 1

I have a slightly different perspective on Brandi after seeing her on Celebrity Apprentice.  She really does have a fragile side to her.  Not that she isn't mean-spirited and all the other things we've said about her, but she's also very emotional inside.  She had to stop her Apprentice chore in the middle of the day because she had a panic attack -- a real one.  It's almost as if she feels like a loser inside, and when someone confirms it, she goes to pieces.  I would think that this self punishment she puts herself through would cause her to change, but apparently not.  As soon as she does or says something wrong, however, she knows it and becomes nervous about having done something wrong again.  Very confusing.  The strange thing is that this is exactly what she's tried to explain to the other HWs, which they don't seem to get either. 

In an interview recently, Brandi mentioned seeing a therapist, so if that's true, maybe the counselor can straighten her out.

• Love 2

I have a slightly different perspective on Brandi after seeing her on Celebrity Apprentice.  She really does have a fragile side to her.  Not that she isn't mean-spirited and all the other things we've said about her, but she's also very emotional inside.  She had to stop her Apprentice chore in the middle of the day because she had a panic attack -- a real one. 

You are very kind, Lura. :-)  When Brandi disappeared, I immediately thought that either Kristen Taekman called and they went for cocktails or one of the gown delivery guys was cute and she was in the back room 'checking out his abs'.

I agree that she's a mess inside.  But like Kenya said in the boardroom, everybody's got damage.  Take Aviva for instance.  She was a lunatic. (Yet imo, no meaner than many of the other NYC housewives. Ducks and runs) Yet at least she had her philanthropic causes and wasn't often (if at all) a drunken, wine throwing mess.  It's very difficult for me to see any good qualities in Brandi AT ALL.  She loves her kids but at this point, because of her mouth and public antics, I can't even call her a good mother.

• Love 7

My mother used to do things that embarrassed the hell out of me when I was young. She'd show up at school sometimes, just to check in with my teacher and make sure I was doing OK. Or when I was going to lunch, to see that I was cleaning my plate. Those are the things a mother does out of love, yet it can still embarrass a kid. I cannot even fathom what her boys go through with a mother who is fodder for the tabloids, on television saying and doing outrageous things. It's got to be harmful to them, to their self-esteem.

• Love 8

I have a slightly different perspective on Brandi after seeing her on Celebrity Apprentice.  She really does have a fragile side to her.  Not that she isn't mean-spirited and all the other things we've said about her, but she's also very emotional inside.  She had to stop her Apprentice chore in the middle of the day because she had a panic attack -- a real one.  It's almost as if she feels like a loser inside, and when someone confirms it, she goes to pieces.  I would think that this self punishment she puts herself through would cause her to change, but apparently not.  As soon as she does or says something wrong, however, she knows it and becomes nervous about having done something wrong again.  Very confusing.  The strange thing is that this is exactly what she's tried to explain to the other HWs, which they don't seem to get either. 

In an interview recently, Brandi mentioned seeing a therapist, so if that's true, maybe the counselor can straighten her out.

Lura, you sound like such a nice person.  I wish I were half as kind.  

Aw, Brandi and her anxiety. I am convinced that if someone took a drink each time Brandi has claimed to have anxiety in one situation or another, they would be as drunk as Brandi.  She has done it over and over again, and it is usually when she is about to go into a situation where she will be in contact with someone she has fucked over.  She loves to say/do horrible things, then just run away. The consequences of such behavior fills her with anxiety (the Adrienne reveal, the stuff with Lisa, throwing wine in Eileen's face). Each time she attempts to garner sympathy by saying that doing/saying the terrible thing was almost harder on her than it was the person she attacked.  I think the problem here is that Kenya has her number. The other folks probably haven't watched every episode of the BH show but I would bet everything that Kenya has.  She knows what Brandi is all about and isn't going by buy into the fact that "brandi is fragile".  Many of the others will on CA, just as they did on the BH show initially. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 9

She loves to say/do horrible things, then just run away. The consequences of such behavior fills her with anxiety (the Adrienne reveal, the stuff with Lisa, throwing wine in Eileen's face).

I agree.  One example that was really obvious to me: When she and Carlton showed up to Lil Kim's grad party.  I can't remember which awful thing she'd recently said or done to Joyce, but once they got to the backyard, both looked so insecure about being there - not smiling, nor mingling.  Just clinging to each other and bee lining for the bar.  Brandi looked entirely out of her element. Joyce shows up and of course Brandi ends up in the bathroom, throwing up and had to leave.  Could have been anxiety at seeing Joyce but it also could have been:  Hanging upside down and twirling around on a stripper pole, the cocktails she and Carlton probably had after their stints on said stripper pole, and then huffing a FatBurger while sitting on the curb.  All things she does to her grown ass self.  No pity.

• Love 8

Brandi Glanville Calls Andy Cohen And Jeff Lewis Out For Supposed WWHL Prank

--snip--

Brandi threw a drink in Jeff’s face and began to cry, after one particular insult and needed to turn around away from the cameras for a “quick five.”

Immediately after the incident, Brandi swore up and down on Twitter that it was joke her and Jeff plotted to play on Andy Cohen.

“People Jeff Lewis & I were joking!” she tweeted. “We are good friends !I turned around cuz I couldn’t stop laughing we wanted to fool Andy! #wefooledandy

--snip--

http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-calls-andy-cohen-jeff-lewis-supposed-wwhl-prank/

Brandi tweeted yesterday:

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏

@BrandiGlanville

On #WWHL @JLJeffLewis &I 100% planned to prank @Andy which we told him about after - not sure why either1 of them isn't speaking up #notnice

Retweets 45

Favorites 171

Caliella♥ NikkiZ shelley Leigh Kennedy #TeamBrandi Leah Henderson nicki_33 Leigh Cindy

1:25 PM - 12 Jan 2015

Well she called Kenya evil-for no apparent reason.  On the challenge she was the model-I thought she did a horrible job-keeping her sweatshirt on because after begging to be the model, she decided she wasn't in good enough shape.  After begging to be the model in a "booty" shoot she decided not to take Kenya's direction.  Instead Brandi reverted to Brandi 101 strip down to her undies and do a sexy shoot instead of a work out shoot.

It is up to Brandi to straighten herself out-the counselor can only give her tools.

I thought Brandi should have gone home both times last night.  An anxiety attack is not a reason to not work on a challenge.  One it makes for bad TV and in spite of claims to the contrary the primary purpose of Celebrity Apprentice is to put together an entertaining TV show.  So hanging out in your hotel room does not make for good TV.

Brandi tweeted yesterday:

I know why-because it wasn't funny and left the show with dead air time.  Brandi has yet to realize there is a reason she isn't a comedienne, comedy writer, comedic actress -she is just not that funny and her execution blows.  Jeff would take credit for the joke-if anyone thought it funny.  Who wants to be credited with being in on a backfired or falls flat joke?

• Love 4

People on Twitter actually believe this woman about the Jeff Lewis thing? I think my faith in humanity has just fallen another couple of notches. 

I know why-because it wasn't funny and left the show with dead air time.  Brandi has yet to realize there is a reason she isn't a comedienne, comedy writer, comedic actress -she is just not that funny and her execution blows.  Jeff would take credit for the joke-if anyone thought it funny.  Who wants to be credited with being in on a backfired or falls flat joke?

Brandi can just as easily say her faith in humanity has gone down because people would believe that Jeff Lewis and Andy Cohen's silence over her.  Jeff hasn't denied it either.  It's interesting that she keeps pushing.  Jeff will either out her as a liar or have to admit to being part of a bad joke. Or remain silent I guess.

It's not like Andy Cohen is the bastion of honesty.  He told Danielle Staub to her face in his one on one interview that he was sorry that he said she was fired and then in the WWHL anniversary special backtracked, saying, "I apologized, but I honestly never put it out there that she was fired."  WTF.  Andy Cohen is a bad guy who brings bad people on the air.   And I keep watching.

• Love 2

This Brandi business reminds me of a tossed salad -- same ingredients, but all mixed up!  I found myself "liking" so many of your replies because you were essentially stating the same things that I was trying to say!  It's as if we're all trying to describe someone who can't be described easily, but our ideas are all the same.  There can be little doubt that Brandi is a trouble-maker in most any situation in which she finds herself.  How she got to be that way is up for grabs. As I said before, I think the sooner she finds out why she is the way she is, the better she (and we) will be.  And if that doesn't work, I think it's time to remove Brandi from the public airwaves ASAP!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

• Love 1

I don't need to know why she is the way she is and I'm convinced that her knowing it won't change things one iota. At some point you have to take responsibility for your bad behavior and make changes, having more insight and naval gazing just buys her more excuses, blah blah blah.

Over it.

• Love 4

So she's still angry over WWHL? Lol, how long before she starts threatening Jeff about all the secrets she knows about him. Comical.

I wonder about her parenting and the impact she has on her sons. I can only imagine how she will react when her sons want to spend time out with friends or girlfriends. She'll be late 40s, almost 50. I'm sure her face will look jacked as ever.  The emotional manipulation will be epic for those poor kids as they try to pull away.

• Love 5

History has shown that people like Brandi don't change unless there is a huge crash of some type. Hitting rock bottom, losing all income, losing a home.... it's coming, I fear. Often when they least expect it so they have no backup plan to stay afloat.

• Love 5