Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Actually, except for a few folks in the cast, most people weren't furious at Brandi at the time. That all came later, after she betrayed Lisa. The people that were mad then, and became mad later, did so because it wasn't Brandi's place to reveal such a thing. It is the exact same thing as outing someone for adopting a child. Nothing to be ashamed about certainly, but lots of folks try to keep such things from some people and only make the revelation to those they chose to clue in. Brandi said she did is simply because she didn't like the fact that Adrienne wasn't truthful about it. Right at that moment I knew that she was a dangerous person. It is simply not normal to be pissed because someone you know casually has chosen to keep something so private, well, private.

Also, Adrienne didn't set out to "lie" about the painful birth in relation to the twins.  This came up when they were all in Ojai and Yo started talking about breaking her back during childbirth. This prompted the other ladies to tell their awful childbirth stories, as often happens when the topic comes up. The story that Adrienne told was about giving birth to her first son, which was true.  Brandi then took the extraordinary step - considering she knew the circumstances - and asked Adrienne "what about your twins - did you have a hard time with them as well"? She asks her about this on camera, when she knew well this was something Adrienne didn't want discussed. What in the world would anyone expect for her to do in this situation? She has said that her twins didn't yet know the circumstances of their birth, and that she had been cautioned to wait until they were closer to 10 to tell them about it. Is it wrong of Adrienne to lie about it vs. reveal the truth right there on camera? Brandi is such a bitch. 

I honestly didn't know Adrienne had a child other than the twins; my bad, then. And yes, I see the danger in having someone like that reveal something you're not prepared to divulge. But I despise Adrienne so much I guess I just couldn't see her side of the story (and, to be honest, I still don't -- not to the extent she and Paul took it).

I honestly didn't know Adrienne had a child other than the twins; my bad, then. And yes, I see the danger in having someone like that reveal something you're not prepared to divulge. But I despise Adrienne so much I guess I just couldn't see her side of the story (and, to be honest, I still don't -- not to the extent she and Paul took it).

Adrienne and Paul's children were attending parochial school.   Catholics don't believe in in vitro procreation. The twins were kindergarteners I do think it was Adrienne and Paul's story to tell.  Screw Lisa and her don't go on TV with secrets.  Brandi and Lisa wanted to hurt Adrienne and they used the kids to do it.  There was no upside to revealing this information.  Later Brandi did the "I didn't stop to think about hurting the kids, because I was mad and when I get mad I strike out."  What a piece of shit.  Medical information is suppose to be confidential-Geneva Wasserman as an attorney to Adrienne, had no business releasing this info to Brandi or anyone.  For Brandi to turn around and out and lie she was being sued by Adrienne and Paul was unconscionable.

I never found Adrienne on the show particularly offensive.  The one time she took a stand was when she made Taylor apologize to Camille for accusing her of putting her family in danger.  She and Paul were entertaining until they weren't a couple.  But their ugly divorce never really made it on the show.  Interesting now Bravo wants Camille, Taylor and Adrienne for cameos and very disturbing to Brandi that she feels her job is threatened.

• Love 5

Adrienne and Paul's children were attending parochial school.   Catholics don't believe in in vitro procreation. The twins were kindergarteners I do think it was Adrienne and Paul's story to tell.  Screw Lisa and her don't go on TV with secrets.  Brandi and Lisa wanted to hurt Adrienne and they used the kids to do it.  There was no upside to revealing this information.  Later Brandi did the "I didn't stop to think about hurting the kids, because I was mad and when I get mad I strike out."  What a piece of shit.  Medical information is suppose to be confidential-Geneva Wasserman as an attorney to Adrienne, had no business releasing this info to Brandi or anyone.  For Brandi to turn around and out and lie she was being sued by Adrienne and Paul was unconscionable.

I never found Adrienne on the show particularly offensive.  The one time she took a stand was when she made Taylor apologize to Camille for accusing her of putting her family in danger.  She and Paul were entertaining until they weren't a couple.  But their ugly divorce never really made it on the show.  Interesting now Bravo wants Camille, Taylor and Adrienne for cameos and very disturbing to Brandi that she feels her job is threatened.

I definitely agree with Lisa that it was stupid of Adrienne to go on a reality show if she had personal information that she wanted to keep private. People who value their privacy and don't want certain aspects of their life discussed simply have no business going on a reality TV show IMO. Most of us have seen the type of contracts these women have to sign so if nothing else , I think Adrienne was incredibly foolish to think that she would always be able to control the narrative by not having certain personal talked about.

At the time Adrienne didn't seem like she wanted to take responsibility for her choice to go on a show where any aspect of her life could potentially be up for discussion and I have little patience with that because their contracts couldn't be more clear. Bravo didn't even edit out all of the references to the surrogacy.

Also Adrienne didn't help herself when she accused Paul of being abusive to her and the kids. IMO that shit was a lot more offensive and bitchy than Brandi asking Adrienne about the twins in Ojai.

Ultimately I got the impression that if Adrienne hadn't overreacted to the situation that the story wouldn't have received nearly as much attention. Her insistence at having the comments edited out only ended up making people more curious about what was really going on so that seemed like a bad move on Adrienne's part if her goal was to give the situation as little attention as possible.

Furthermore , Adrienne's attitude at the White Party this year when talking with Brandi just didn't strike me as a woman who was dealing with a woman who supposedly tried to help "destroy" her marriage and family. It came across as Adrienne being able to get over it because she'd prefer to have air time on the show even if it meant sharing a scene with Brandi the woman who supposedly hurt her so deeply.

As for being offended by Adrienne there were numerous times on the show when she irritated me but in particular I thought her treatment of Paul seemed endlessly unpleasant. I also thought she was beyond ridiculous when she was explaining how she expected Lisa to ask her to host Pandora's bachelorette party. Her claims of all the hard work she does with her businesses was eyeroll worthy as far as I was concerned. I thought it couldn't have been more obvious that she didn't know a thing about hard work and found her tagline about "Having it all is easy, if you are willing to work for it." "Easy?" Seriously, Lady?

Brandi's claims of having five or six jobs is equally offensive to me as she too seems to have next to no idea what hard work feels like.

• Love 5

I definitely agree with Lisa that it was stupid of Adrienne to go on a reality show if she had personal information that she wanted to keep private. People who value their privacy and don't want certain aspects of their life discussed simply have no business going on a reality TV show IMO. Most of us have seen the type of contracts these women have to sign so if nothing else , I think Adrienne was incredibly foolish to think that she would always be able to control the narrative by not having certain personal talked about.

At the time Adrienne didn't seem like she wanted to take responsibility for her choice to go on a show where any aspect of her life could potentially be up for discussion and I have little patience with that because their contracts couldn't be more clear. Bravo didn't even edit out all of the references to the surrogacy.

Also Adrienne didn't help herself when she accused Paul of being abusive to her and the kids. IMO that shit was a lot more offensive and bitchy than Brandi asking Adrienne about the twins in Ojai.

Ultimately I got the impression that if Adrienne hadn't overreacted to the situation that the story wouldn't have received nearly as much attention. Her insistence at having the comments edited out only ended up making people more curious about what was really going on so that seemed like a bad move on Adrienne's part if her goal was to give the situation as little attention as possible.

Furthermore , Adrienne's attitude at the White Party this year when talking with Brandi just didn't strike me as a woman who was dealing with a woman who supposedly tried to help "destroy" her marriage and family. It came across as Adrienne being able to get over it because she'd prefer to have air time on the show even if it meant sharing a scene with Brandi the woman who supposedly hurt her so deeply.

As for being offended by Adrienne there were numerous times on the show when she irritated me but in particular I thought her treatment of Paul seemed endlessly unpleasant. I also thought she was beyond ridiculous when she was explaining how she expected Lisa to ask her to host Pandora's bachelorette party. Her claims of all the hard work she does with her businesses was eyeroll worthy as far as I was concerned. I thought it couldn't have been more obvious that she didn't know a thing about hard work and found her tagline about "Having it all is easy, if you are willing to work for it." "Easy?" Seriously, Lady?

Brandi's claims of having five or six jobs is equally offensive to me as she too seems to have next to no idea what hard work feels like.

I wonder how Lisa would feel if folks started talking about Max and his issues? They were talked about in tabloids but certainly she has never talked about them on the show, nor has anyone else ever brought them up. I find it hard to believe she would keep her stance about folks with secrets staying off reality TV if he were the topic. I also got a strong wiff of something more interesting and tawdry with regard to the story about Ken's son and his wife when we met them last year. Lisa - like everyone else on the entire planet - has secrets and things she doesn't want made public. Keep in mind that when this thing was actually unfolding, she was extremely sympathetic towards Adrienne in her TH interviews. She only changed her tune when she realized the fans were backing Brandi. As is always the case, Lisa is going to follow the fans.

Regarding Adrienne and her expectation of privacy, I don't think she would have ever anticipated that someone who had claimed to be her friend would be the one to out her. I have always believed that Adrienne was afraid this might come out - hence the fact that she had it in her contract that her kids wouldn't be part of the show. I think she did all she could to make sure that they were never the focus, not realizing what a total c*nt Brand was. The audience was fooled for two years, so its hard to blame Adrienne for being fooled as well.

• Love 2

I thought it couldn't have been more obvious that she didn't know a thing about hard work and found her tagline about "Having it all is easy, if you are willing to work for it." "Easy?" Seriously, Lady?

ITA and I thought that tagline was a dig at Taylor at the time.  Taylor wanted it all but clearly wasn't working for it.

• Love 2

I wonder how Lisa would feel if folks started talking about Max and his issues? They were talked about in tabloids but certainly she has never talked about them on the show, nor has anyone else ever brought them up. I find it hard to believe she would keep her stance about folks with secrets staying off reality TV if he were the topic. I also got a strong wiff of something more interesting and tawdry with regard to the story about Ken's son and his wife when we met them last year. Lisa - like everyone else on the entire planet - has secrets and things she doesn't want made public. Keep in mind that when this thing was actually unfolding, she was extremely sympathetic towards Adrienne in her TH interviews. She only changed her tune when she realized the fans were backing Brandi. As is always the case, Lisa is going to follow the fans.

Regarding Adrienne and her expectation of privacy, I don't think she would have ever anticipated that someone who had claimed to be her friend would be the one to out her. I have always believed that Adrienne was afraid this might come out - hence the fact that she had it in her contract that her kids wouldn't be part of the show. I think she did all she could to make sure that they were never the focus, not realizing what a total c*nt Brand was. The audience was fooled for two years, so its hard to blame Adrienne for being fooled as well.

If Max's issues were discussed in the tabloids at what point was Lisa keeping something a secret? It not being discussed on the show is for the same reason as Ad's surrogacy actually being discussed on the show - the producers made the decision. I can guarantee that there were much more interesting things the show could have covered that season other than the surrogacy and the secrecy around it. For some reason the producers thought we wanted to see it so they ran with it. 

If the producers had any inkling that Max's issues (which I have no idea what they are and really don't care as he has only been on the show for 5 minutes over multiple seasons) the producers would surely run with that and Lisa would have the same choice that Adrienne did. She would either have to spin it or let it all hang out. IMO the major mistake that Adrienne made was in letting the producers and Brandi control her narrative around the surrogacy. A very quick, "this is a family matter that I need to discuss with my children, and I would appreciate your not gossiping about it to our friends until I have had that chance." Would not only have quelled the conversation, but would have gone an even longer way towards making Brandi look like an insensitive bitch for even going there.

Instead, Ad had them excise the conversation leaving everything open to speculation and making things that much worse for her. 

• Love 4

If Max's issues were discussed in the tabloids at what point was Lisa keeping something a secret? It not being discussed on the show is for the same reason as Ad's surrogacy actually being discussed on the show - the producers made the decision. I can guarantee that there were much more interesting things the show could have covered that season other than the surrogacy and the secrecy around it. For some reason the producers thought we wanted to see it so they ran with it. 

If the producers had any inkling that Max's issues (which I have no idea what they are and really don't care as he has only been on the show for 5 minutes over multiple seasons) the producers would surely run with that and Lisa would have the same choice that Adrienne did. She would either have to spin it or let it all hang out. IMO the major mistake that Adrienne made was in letting the producers and Brandi control her narrative around the surrogacy. A very quick, "this is a family matter that I need to discuss with my children, and I would appreciate your not gossiping about it to our friends until I have had that chance." Would not only have quelled the conversation, but would have gone an even longer way towards making Brandi look like an insensitive bitch for even going there.

Instead, Ad had them excise the conversation leaving everything open to speculation and making things that much worse for her.

I agree that there are other ways Adrienne might have quelled the conversation. She could have turned it on Brandi--Brandi, we've talked about this before and you already know that it was different with the twins. Brandi could have been exposed right then and there for being insensitive and calculating but Adrienne felt more comfortable sticking to the story thatshe'd been telling.

As for Lisa changing her tune when it comes to having secrets of her own, I can see her maybe being in a position where she ends up acting hypocritically but this certainly wouldn't change my opinion that people who have personal information that they want kept hiden simply have no business going on a reality show. To me making a choice like that when a person is also trying to keep shit hidden is basically the opposite of logical.

As far as Adrienne being shocked that her new TV friend that she barely knew---am I supposed to believe that Adrienne has never seen another RH show? Expecting loyalty from participants in a show like this is questionable at best and flat out foolish at worst because most people know that these shows thrive on the drama factor.

I agree that Adrienne could have, and probably should have, handled things differently.  I think it all just happened so fast.  I don't think she ever believed that we would see any of it - that it would all be kept out of the footage. I believe it would have been left out, had Brandi not ramped everything up about the lawsuit.  Suddenly everyone was involved in a manner and all the drama surrounded a lawsuit that never even happened. 

I have always felt that the real issue here was that Adrienne was the victim. Did she have some culpability? Could she have made different decisions? Of course she could, but so could the victim in most any situation.  What ended up happening was that the victim in this situation got blamed because of other elements of her personality, and because of the way she reacted to what had just happened to her. Brandi was able to turn the narrative on a dime and garner sympathy because Adrienne, and Faye, and heck even Mauricio were reacting to the terrible thing that Brandi had done. Brandi, Lisa, and a huge portion of the audience didn't like the way they were all reacting. Before long folks kind of forgot that Brandi was the one to blame for everything that came after.  I always hate blaming the victim in most every situation. They are rarely perfect and often their own decision making is questionable. It doesn't matter a hoot to me. I have always thought this would make an interesting case study. 

• Love 4

So I took a peek at Brandi's twitter.  Here is a quote, and this is after both E! News and the Daily Mail ran stories about Brandi being almost unrecognizable due to her over use of Botox and injectibles.

"People that attack other people for their looks should really be ashamed of themselves."

I guess that means Brandi should be ashamed for attacking Paul, Adrienne, Mauricio, Michael Ohoeven, Joyce and most of all LeAnn Rimes.  Brandi can't possibly think she could be anything but a hypocrite at this point in her life.

Right about now Brandi can't get any ink.

• Love 12

Ah, c'mon. Taylor worked very hard grifting, lying, and sucking up to people!

Which in a weird way, is harder work than what Adrienne did to acquire her wealth. Heh. 

• Love 2

1. Lisa didn't spill Aidriene's secrect. I don't think Lisa thinks that nothing on earth is personal, just that if you have secretes so deep the leaking of them causes you to go Theresa Table Flipping Nuts AND you're already richer than Midas maybe you should rethink the Beavo fame whoring career. I think her point was more that this isn't the Hunger Games, nobody has to be on the show.

2. I don't know what all is in the tabloids about Max, but Lisa has always been upfront about him having some issues growing up.

I think Brandi was horrible to bring up the surrogacy on camera. Just awful. But I also think Aidriene is one of the dumbest people ever on any RH show and thinking that something that easy to discover wasn't going to go public is just stupid.

• Love 8

I think that Adrienne is an idiot and a coward but IMO it was not foolish of her to expect to keep it private that her twins were delivered by a surrogate. The kids were born a few years before and as someone mentioned, she did not make them the focus on the show or her public life.  The fact that it did not remain private how Adrienne and Paul's twins came into the world has little or nothing to do with Adrienne's stupidity and cowardice and everything to do with what a horrible, HORRIBLE person Brandi Glanville is.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 4

I think that Adrienne is an idiot and a coward but IMO it was not foolish of her to expect to not have it outed that her twins were delivered by a host. The kids were born a few years before and as someone mentioned she did not make them the focus on the show and it's not like she was trying to present herself as someone who quickly lost her baby weight.  The fact that it did not remain private how Adrienne and Paul's twins came into the world is IMO less about Adrienne's stupidity, cowardice and miscalculation and is very much more about what a horrible, HORRIBLE person Brandi Glanville is.

Adrienne was foolish in that she told everyone about using a surrogate and expected them to remain quiet no matter what. I don't think anyone could have foreseen someone like Brandi joining the cast but if you want something to remain a secret, don't tell anyone let alone everyone. I think that is more how Lisa and others view this. Brandi was wrong, without a doubt but so was Adrienne, well, she was at least foolish in expecting everyone to act like adults. Brandi will never be an adult about anything ever and anyone in her life, no matter how casual, needs to take note of that fact.

• Love 4

Adrienne was foolish in that she told everyone about using a surrogate and expected them to remain quiet no matter what. I don't think anyone could have foreseen someone like Brandi joining the cast but if you want something to remain a secret, don't tell anyone let alone everyone. I think that is more how Lisa and others view this. Brandi was wrong, without a doubt but so was Adrienne, well, she was at least foolish in expecting everyone to act like adults. Brandi will never be an adult about anything ever and anyone in her life, no matter how casual, needs to take note of that fact.

I also think it was amazingly foolish of Paul and Aidrenne to storm into Maurico's party screaming at Brandi about libel and slander when half of the party knew that what Brandi said was tacky and horrible, but true. I mean how exactly did they expect to sue Brandi over it?

• Love 6

Adrienne was foolish in that she told everyone about using a surrogate and expected them to remain quiet no matter what. I don't think anyone could have foreseen someone like Brandi joining the cast but if you want something to remain a secret, don't tell anyone let alone everyone. I think that is more how Lisa and others view this. Brandi was wrong, without a doubt but so was Adrienne, well, she was at least foolish in expecting everyone to act like adults. Brandi will never be an adult about anything ever and anyone in her life, no matter how casual, needs to take note of that fact.

What is your basis for saying that Adrienne told "everyone"?  IIRC Brandi was the only one who made such a claim when she said something along the lines that she was angry and frustrated that Adrienne kept lying about something and that "everyone" knows about her lie.  The only time I recall Adrienne lying was in response to a set up question by Brandi.  There aren't interviews of Adrienne discussing pregnancy after 40 or raising multiples, and there were people who did come out and say they did not know about the surrogacy.

People often "know" things without being specifically told, how many people were shocked when Anderson Cooper or Clay Aiken came out?  So to the extent that people "knew" that Adrienne used a surrogate, my guess is that they "knew" because they figured it out not because Adrienne was running around town telling anyone who'd listen.    

Edited by quinn
  • Love 3
I also think it was amazingly foolish of Paul and Aidrenne to storm into Maurico's party screaming at Brandi about libel and slander when half of the party knew that what Brandi said was tacky and horrible, but true. I mean how exactly did they expect to sue Brandi over it?

All that was said at Mauricio's event was a disjointed comment by Adrienne along the lines of "that's a lawsuit" and it was not even said directly to Brandi.

But even if Paul and or Adrienne screamed at Brandi that they were going to sue her, I don't see that as a big deal.  If they specified that they were going to sue for libel or slander, I'd probably scoff at that, but it would not in any way mitigate Brandi's horrible act that got the whole thing going.

• Love 1

What is your basis for saying that Adrienne told "everyone"?  IIRC Brandi was the only one who made such a claim when she said something along the lines that she was angry and frustrated that Adrienne kept lying about something and that "everyone" knows about her lie.  The only time I recall Adrienne lying was in response to a set up question by Brandi.  There aren't interviews of Adrienne discussing pregnancy after 40 or raising multiples, and there were people who did come out and say they did not know about the surrogacy.

People often "know" things without being specifically told, how many people were shocked when Anderson Cooper or Clay Aiken came out?  So to the extent that people "knew" that Adrienne used a surrogate, my guess is that they "knew" because they figured it out not because Adrienne was running around town telling anyone who'd listen.    

Both Kyle and Camille have said, on camera, that they all knew this before Brandi said it on camera, the only one that said they did not know was Kim but she doesn't remember a lot of things. They also said that they knew Adrienne/Paul were waiting to tell the boys when they got older and it was not Brandi's place or theirs to say it on camera or talk about it at all. Brandi was referring to the discussion in Ojahi (sp), when Adrienne talked about her pregnancy with the twins on camera as she was not pregnant with them and everyone at the table there knew this.

• Love 2

All that was said at Mauricio's event was a disjointed comment by Adrienne along the lines of "that's a lawsuit" and it was not even said directly to Brandi.

But even if Paul and or Adrienne screamed at Brandi that they were going to sue her, I don't see that as a big deal.  If they specified that they were going to sue for libel or slander, I'd probably scoff at that, but it would not in any way mitigate Brandi's horrible act that got the whole thing going.

Brandi was wrong, WRONG to say anything about something so private, there is no excuse for what she did. That said, Adrienne/Paul should have left the party without saying 1 word to Brandi or discussing the situation at all at a party to launch a friends new business. Even though I doubt the others there, those not cast members, were really Mauricio's clients, it was insensitive to him. The yelling/screaming took away from it being his big moment to it becoming their, Brandi/Adrienne/Paul's, big scene. I do believe that the producers put Kim up to spilling the beans at the party to insure max drama though.

• Love 3

Kyle and Camille could have known but that does not mean Adrienne told them.

Also Adrienne did lie in response to a set up question by Brandi, but to hear Brandi tell it, Adrienne went around openly lying about how her twins came into the world and people around her were put off by her lying - I see no indication that that was the case.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

Kyle and Camille could have known but that does not mean Adrienne told them.

Also Adrienne did lie in response to a set up question by Brandi, but to hear Brandi tell it, Adrienne went around freely discussing this lieand the people around her were put off by her lying - I see no indication that that was the case.

No, Kyle said that Adrienne talked about it herself to the women but they also knew it was "private", not to be mentioned on camera. I can easily see Adrienne sharing this info with her fellow cast members season 1, I am sure they all shared information that was not to be mentioned on camera, after all A/P were not embarrassed about using a surrogate but they had not even told the boys yet. None of the women, season 1, had the kiss and tell mentality that Brandi has and I do think they talked freely about their families with each other.

I don't think Adrienne, or anyone for that matter, would ever think any HW would repeat anything this personal/private on camera and with the exception of Brandi, none of them ever would.

I do think Brandi set up Adrienne at that dinner. She was hoping to force Adrienne to tell the truth on camera or to use the "lie" later on during the season.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

Adrienne didn't only make the comment about a lawsuit. She accused Brandi of lying and Brandi told them to their faces that she wasn't lying. IIRC Paul didn't call her a liar he just said that she was being a bitch and a piece of shit. Adrienne was the one insisted that Brandi was lying.

I agree that producers probably did prod Kim here. I think it's interesting though that it's easy for people to believe that this example of Kim being something of an instigator is usually brushed off as being a move that was encouraged by production. When Lisa encouraged people to "sort it out" in the finale of season one it's seen as Lisa doing some deliberate shit stirring.

• Love 4

My recollection was that in real time very few people, me being one of them, considered Lisa a pot-stirrer for her actions in the season one finale. Over time after seeing Lisa tell people to sort it out a few too many times, the pot stirrer label began to stick, and once more people started seeing Lisa that way, it seems like that incident was added retroactively when her pot-stirring ways were listed by the newly enlightened ;-).

My recollection is that Kim got considerable heat for telling Adrienne and Paul about what Brandi said. Maybe pot-stirring was not the main slam, but she was either called out for being an idiot or inconsiderate of Mauricio.

• Love 2

Adrienne didn't only make the comment about a lawsuit. She accused Brandi of lying and Brandi told them to their faces that she wasn't lying. IIRC Paul didn't call her a liar he just said that she was being a bitch and a piece of shit. Adrienne was the one insisted that Brandi was lying.

I agree that producers probably did prod Kim here. I think it's interesting though that it's easy for people to believe that this example of Kim being something of an instigator is usually brushed off as being a move that was encouraged by production. When Lisa encouraged people to "sort it out" in the finale of season one it's seen as Lisa doing some deliberate shit stirring.

Kim did not need any prodding from production.  Kim did it because Kim likes to draw attention to herself and screw with Mauricio and Kyle.  There is no way that anyone in their right mind would think that was the appropriate place to divulge such sensitive information.  What killed me is Kim got mad at Kyle, once again, instead of apologizing for being her usual self-centered self.

The talk of Adrienne discussing the surrogacy with Taylor, Kyle at al., occurred after Brandi spilled the beans.  That is why Adrienne letter was to Geneva Wasserman-she knew who she had told and who was on good terms with Brandi.  Adrienne had been burned by Geneva and Brandi at the Season 2 Reunion.  Lisa only knew of it because Brandi told her prior to the big reveal.   I think we will see a repeat of Brandi getting some inside information and putting it on full blast this season.  Brandi has a network of people that will let her in on stuff because they know she will blab.  How is it Brandi has so many friends that are reporters or editors for tabloids?  Because Brandi ":shares" with the tabloid scum.  Watch in  the very near future there will be something as Brandi is not getting any ink these days.

Edited by zoeysmom

Kim did not need any prodding from production. Kim did it because Kim likes to draw attention to herself and screw with Mauricio and Kyle. There is no way that anyone in their right mind would think that was the appropriate place to divulge such sensitive information. What killed me is Kim got mad at Kyle, once again, instead of apologizing for being her usual self-centered self.

The talk of Adrienne discussing the surrogacy with Taylor, Kyle at al., occurred after Brandi spilled the beans. That is why Adrienne letter was to Geneva Wasserman-she knew who she had told and who was on good terms with Brandi. Adrienne had been burned by Geneva and Brandi at the Season 2 Reunion. Lisa only knew of it because Brandi told her prior to the big reveal. I think we will see a repeat of Brandi getting some inside information and putting it on full blast this season. Brandi has a network of people that will let her in on stuff because they know she will blab. How is it Brandi has so many friends that are reporters or editors for tabloids? Because Brandi ":shares" with the tabloid scum. Watch in the very near future there will be something as Brandi is not getting any ink these days.

Huh. I had a really different take on it. I was with Camille in that I'm not sure what I would have done myself, but I sort of understood Kim feeling like someone should tell Aidrene what happened since Brandi STILL hadn't called her rather than Aidreine going through the whole party not knowing what happened or why everyone was being weird and then feeling like an idiot later. I'm not saying it's what I would have done, but I didn't think it was an off the charts nuts logic. I thought Aidrene and Paul should have left or asked to speak/yell at Brandi outside rather than go full on warpath. I thought it was actually annoying that once again Kyle got mad at no one but Kim. Milage varies.

• Love 3

My recollection of how it popped off was that the other cast saw Paul, Adrienne and Kim talking and saw them being animated and were curious. Adrienne wanted to leave immediately and Paul didn't and went up to Mauricio and was loudly disparaging Brandi but I don't think that he said her name. Brandi, who was a few feet away, demanded to know what/who they were talking about and that was when Paul walked over to Brandi, with Adrienne in tow, and they started arguing.

I had more of a problem with Kim telling Paul and Adrienne at all on camera, given that she herself had issues that presumably she wanted to either keep private or make public on her own terms. However, Kyle and Mauricio can miss me with their pearl clutching over it being brought up at Mauricio's business event. ETA: I don't think that Kim or anyone else should get a pass for bringing up sensitive matters on camera and at "civilian" events, but to me, save a religious, charity or an event attended by children, I am not too worked up over the an event being filmed for Real Housewives turning into a spectacle, and side-eye any cast member bemoaning how their event got ruined because something popped off.

From a enjoyment of drama standpoint, I liked Kim and Kyle going at each other.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 4

Huh. I had a really different take on it. I was with Camille in that I'm not sure what I would have done myself, but I sort of understood Kim feeling like someone should tell Aidrene what happened since Brandi STILL hadn't called her rather than Aidreine going through the whole party not knowing what happened or why everyone was being weird and then feeling like an idiot later. I'm not saying it's what I would have done, but I didn't think it was an off the charts nuts logic. I thought Aidrene and Paul should have left or asked to speak/yell at Brandi outside rather than go full on warpath. I thought it was actually annoying that once again Kyle got mad at no one but Kim. Milage varies.

Here is what I don't understand-if I hear a bombshell and call the person to tell them and they don't call back-I would send them and explicit text saying -here is what you are walking into to-ignore me fine but don't say I didn't warn you.  I think production discourages it and I think Adrienne was a bit arrogant and figured she didn't have to return calls.  Then again I question if Kim tried to call-as she is such a dingbat.

Kim should have pulled Adrienne and Paul aside outside and spilled.  There are enough pros here that know what makes good TV they probably left Paul and Adrienne twisting.  It would have been far smarter of Paul and Adrienne to say to Brandi-"why are you trying to hurt our children?"  The lying stuff was stupid.

• Love 1

I just think it is hard to judge anyone under the circumstances. Paul and Adrienne had just been told something shocking. Should they have responded differently? Probably. But they were beyond pissed at what they had just been told. I am assuming a white hot rage overtook them. Sometimes emotion overtakes reason. I think this is what we saw.

My recollection is that both Kim and Taylor said in their TH interviews that this was all news to them. Lisa and Kyle apparently knew because they had known Adrienne for a while. Brandi gleamed the info from Geneva, as she has said. I don't see how any of this is proof that everyone knew. Even if they did, I don't see how that changes anything. At the time everyone thought Brandi was wrong, including Lisa. Everyone. There was really no debating it. If Lisa has kept her original stance and taken it all the way to the reunion, lots of things would have been different.

• Love 3

Kim did not need any prodding from production.  Kim did it because Kim likes to draw attention to herself and screw with Mauricio and Kyle.  There is no way that anyone in their right mind would think that was the appropriate place to divulge such sensitive information.  What killed me is Kim got mad at Kyle, once again, instead of apologizing for being her usual self-centered self.

The talk of Adrienne discussing the surrogacy with Taylor, Kyle at al., occurred after Brandi spilled the beans.  That is why Adrienne letter was to Geneva Wasserman-she knew who she had told and who was on good terms with Brandi.  Adrienne had been burned by Geneva and Brandi at the Season 2 Reunion.  Lisa only knew of it because Brandi told her prior to the big reveal.   I think we will see a repeat of Brandi getting some inside information and putting it on full blast this season.  Brandi has a network of people that will let her in on stuff because they know she will blab.  How is it Brandi has so many friends that are reporters or editors for tabloids?  Because Brandi ":shares" with the tabloid scum.  Watch in  the very near future there will be something as Brandi is not getting any ink these days.

I do think the producers prodded Kim, she needed something to keep her job beyond Kyle's instance of both sisters or no Kyle. Kyle said that they all knew in conjunction with her talking head for when Brandi spilled the beans, not after.

I would not be surprised to learn that it was Brandi, pretending to be Lisa, talking to/feeding the reporters that got Adrienne up in arms at the season 2 reunion. All the "reporter/tabloid" talk started after Brandi joined.

I just think it is hard to judge anyone under the circumstances. Paul and Adrienne had just been told something shocking. Should they have responded differently? Probably. But they were beyond pissed at what they had just been told. I am assuming a white hot rage overtook them. Sometimes emotion overtakes reason. I think this is what we saw.

My recollection is that both Kim and Taylor said in their TH interviews that this was all news to them. Lisa and Kyle apparently knew because they had known Adrienne for a while. Brandi gleamed the info from Geneva, as she has said. I don't see how any of this is proof that everyone knew. Even if they did, I don't see how that changes anything. At the time everyone thought Brandi was wrong, including Lisa. Everyone. There was really no debating it. If Lisa has kept her original stance and taken it all the way to the reunion, lots of things would have been different.

Kim was the only one that said the info was new to her and I questioned that at the time because she could not remember what she had for breakfast the same morning most days.

I don't think any of them, including Adrienne, realized who and what Brandi really is....desperate to the point of dangerous. 

• Love 5

Lisa didn't know and really doubt Kyle knew from Adrienne.  The rest of the ladies may have heard rumors but I doubt Adrienne released it.  What kind of creepy people try and determine if someone had their children via surrogate?  Lisa knew only because Brandi told her.  Had Adrienne told all these people why would she send a letter to Wasserman?  You can't tell the world and then turn around and say they repeated it. It would be kind of lame to stand if front of the others and call Brandi a liar if Adrienne had told the others.   I would not be surprised if production didn't set things up to make it appear as if the inner circle knew because at the time they were under threat of a lawsuit.  The letter was for Wasserman to quit discussing her and her children with anyone and specifically Brandi. 

Adrienne didn't go to the Reunion because she was under a gag order regarding her marriage and children.  I never really got what was to be gleaned by having her there.  Lisa and Brandi had successfully run her off the show.

• Love 2

So I took a peek at Brandi's twitter.  Here is a quote, and this is after both E! News and the Daily Mail ran stories about Brandi being almost unrecognizable due to her over use of Botox and injectibles.

"People that attack other people for their looks should really be ashamed of themselves."

I guess that means Brandi should be ashamed for attacking Paul, Adrienne, Mauricio, Michael Ohoeven, Joyce and most of all LeAnn Rimes.  Brandi can't possibly think she could be anything but a hypocrite at this point in her life.

Right about now Brandi can't get any ink.

Ken, the gay massif , approved this message.

• Love 5

I think YMMV on Kim being prodded by producers to spill to Adrienne and Paul. I'm sure producers suggested that she tell on Brandi at an event with the entire cast present (they're behind everything in some way), but she carried it through to draw attention to herself (and hence preserve her job, which was at risk in S3), f*ck Brandi over, and screw with Mauricio and Kyle a little to boot. I think the second motive (sicking an angry Adrienne and Paul on Brandi) may have been foremost. Echoing some here, I can understand Mauricio being upset that a fracas occurred while he was entertaining colleagues potential clients...but this is a Real Housewives show and giant fights are liable to happen at any entire-cast get together. It's why these gatherings exist in the first place, and you signed up for it. Note that he hasn't done an event like that since Season 3 on cameras. I think Mauricio learned his lesson.

Kim definitely handled it badly (as is Kim's wont) and should have mentioned into the Maloof-Nassifs outside the party or on another occasion, but that's not how you do your job (and protect your self-interests) on these shows. Also, I agree with some previous posters that the scene displayed Kyle's tendency (not displayed as much recently) to blame Kim for whatever happens at a blowout; I think she was freaking out about how it would look to Mauricio's clients and yelled at Kim, her sister, because she couldn't get away with yelling at Paul, Adrienne, or Brandi. I think they all stir shit, provoked by production, in their own particular ways, whether it's Lisa or Kim. Kyle stirred shit, directed by production most likely, by asking Brandi about why she had so many problems with Adrienne at that dinner.

Adrienne had grounds to send Brandi a C&D letter because Brandi was spreading information revealed confidentially to Geneva Wasserman, who had a confidentiality agreement with Adrienne - as her employee and as an attorney - that preceded and thereby superseded the contract with Bravo, which makes it very difficult to pursue legal action of any kind against another cast member for revealing information. Vis a vis Brandi's wrongness in revealing Adrienne's surrogacy...I think that, when you come on these shows, almost anything is up for grabs. Your financial and legal problems, your criminal history, your past relationships (and one-night stands), your marriage, saying you f*cked your ex-mother-in-law to Victoria Gotti, and so forth, are all liable to come up if producers want to engineer a storyline out of it. The contracts make that pretty clear. Where Brandi crossed a line is that she, with one stone, revealed confidential medical information and broke an unwritten code among the HWs about keeping kids off limits as storyline topics. Your medical (including your reproductive) history is legally private, by state and federal law, and I think the ladies kind of unofficially assumed no one would bring up private information about their children to pick a fight with each other.

What I do wonder is how Adrienne kept her surrogacy so private. I would assume none of the ladies knew her well during her pregnancy, but it's fairly apparent when a woman suddenly shows up with children after having not been visibly pregnant that the kids are either adopted or carried through a surrogate. My guess is that it was either sort of an "open secret", wherein she didn't actively conceal it or tell anyone either, or that she hid, sequestered in her castle beneath the Maloof Family Mountain (TM Richard Lawson) for six months and came back with babes in arm.

• Love 3

I think one area where Brandi annoys me most is that she considers herself some sort of anti-cheating advocate. And let's face it, by Brandi's expansive definition, virtually everyone on this show - excepting Lisa (although Cedric claimed she had a love child!) and Yolanda - has been guilty of cheating. Kim cheated on her first husband, Monty, with her second husband Gregg, and started dating while she was separated but not divorced from Gregg. Cheater!  Kyle flipped over newscaster Michael Tuck for Mauricio while she was engaged, and I could imagine that she checked out Mauricio's, um, package a few times before buying. Cheater! Taylor met her current husband, John Bluher, when he was separated from his wife (as he had been for several years). And Brandi actually, preposterously, called her out on this. Husband-stealer! Lisa Rinna met Harry Hamlin while he was married to Nicolette Sheridan at the Galleria. Husband-stealer! Vince Van Patten (and maybe Eileen's previous husbands?) were married when she met them? HUSBAND-STEALER!

I even imagine Camille and Adrienne engaged in some cheating at some point in their lives. Not that there's any evidence of this, but I could imagine Adrienne had a few discreet, short-term affairs while she was married to Paul. CHEATER! Camille probably cheated on her Middle Eastern oil millionaire clients as an escort with other Middle Eastern oil millionaires. CHEATER!

Brandi must really see herself as some sort of moral paragon in relation to this crowd (eye-roll).

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 2

^ By some of those looser definitions of cheating, Brandi is also a cheater because Eddie had a girlfriend when they met. Also Brandi convoluted that JR cheated on her with some woman he met in Europe, but to my eyes it looked more like the European woman became the main girlfriend - JR was living with her, and Brandi was the other woman, according to Brandi they were having phone sex and making out in cars in parking lots.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 4

Brandi Glanville Asks Andy Cohen About Joanna Krupa's Allegedly Smelly Vagina and LeAnn Rimes' Housewife Future

by Lily Harrison Thu., Dec. 18, 2014 1:36 PM PST

-snip-

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star sat herself in the interviewer's chair for the first time, grilling Andy Cohen about a range of controversial topics.

-snip-

First up on the list of hot topics was none other than Joanna Krupa.

-snip-

Glanville dissed Krupa by calling her a homewrecker and claiming that her, ahem, lady bits smelled. We kid you not.

Moving on, Glanville asked Cohen about the last time he saw Krupa, saying, "Did you get food poisoning? From bad sushi that night?"

She added, with a mischievous smirk, "She's stunning. You can't help the odor situation."

Then the lovely convo moved onto none other than LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. You saw that coming from a mile away, didn't you?

Cohen actually questioned whether Cibrian was good in bed, and if that was the reason the split was so hard on Glanville.

She gushed that her ex is "very well hung and he's good at he does for sure, he's had a lot of practice."

And then there was talk of Rimes wanting, or possibly being on a next season of the hit Bravo reality series.

-snip-

And Glanville is totally on board with the idea—can you imagine the drama?!

-snip-

"Listen, I'm game for it, -snip-

She added, almost tauntingly, "Bring it! I am not scared."

http://www.eonline.com/news/607795/brandi-glanville-asks-andy-cohen-about-joanna-krupa-s-allegedly-smelly-vagina-and-leann-rimes-housewife-future

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

IMO, just mine, I suspect that Brandi would welcome Leann on the show because she is quickly running out of HWs that will freely/happily film with her. She has burned Kyle, Lisa and soon to burn Eileen so that leaves Lisa R and Kim only. I am not sure Kim will go against Kyle for much longer and I don't think Lisa R will be willing to back Brandi either after this season. Without someone to film with her she is toast, so she needs Leann to come on the show to make her look like the victim once again. I think Brandi is willing to bet her future on viewers taking her side but, IMO, she has done too much damage to herself to ever regain that kind of viewer support again.

• Love 6

This started with Brandi accusing Joanna of breaking up Mo's marriage.She keeps talking about it. Even when she says she will stop. It's the Brandi way of life. She loves to publicly humiliate people.

As her feud with Kyle heats up, I can only imagine the secrets she will spill about Kyle & Mauricio. She's got inside sources like Kim & JR who I'm sure have talked about them in private. Her job and notoriety depend on it.

• Love 2

The latest drama was cooked up by Andy and his WWHL team who typed up the questions and put them on cards for Brandi to ask.  They were looking for another feud and they got it.  This is all so last year.  Are they dredging up the old stinky pussy shit?  Is that what Andy is going for?  I hope this doesn't mean they are trying to resurrect Joanna.

• Love 1

The latest drama was cooked up by Andy and his WWHL team who typed up the questions and put them on cards for Brandi to ask.  They were looking for another feud and they got it.  This is all so last year.  Are they dredging up the old stinky pussy shit?  Is that what Andy is going for?  I hope this doesn't mean they are trying to resurrect Joanna.

I have no doubts that Andy and his team gave the questions to Brandi to ask but she did not have to add her "fish" comment, that was/is all Brandi! Brandi walks through life like we all do, there are 3 roads for us to choose, the high road, the middle road and the low road.....Brandi always seems to walk on the low road only, most take the middle road but strive for the high road. She never tries for the high road and I am not sure she realizes there is a middle road at all.

• Love 2

Of course.  People hate Brandi.  It's like Teresa.  Scream it loud and long and often.  The thread is full of it.  How many times are we going to hear, "I ff through her parts" or "I can't wait until they fire her."  Andy loves her because people hate her.  Clearly Bravo Andy knows what he is doing with her.  The last WWHL was very comfortable between Andy, Sandra Bernhard and Brandi.  Those questions were like a teaser.  Andy just tweeted/FB'd something about "Never say never" vis-a-vis Miami coming back. He knew what he was doing when he put in the question about Joanna. He banks on Brandi pissing people off.  

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 3

Of course.  People hate Brandi.  It's like Teresa.  Scream it loud and long and often.  The thread is full of it.  How many times are we going to hear, "I ff through her parts" or "I can't wait until they fire her."  Andy loves her because people hate her.  Clearly Bravo Andy knows what he is doing with her.  The last WWHL was very comfortable between Andy, Sandra Bernhard and Brandi.  Those questions were like a teaser.  Andy just tweeted/FB'd something about "Never say never" vis-a-vis Miami coming back. He knew what he was doing when he put in the question about Joanna. He banks on Brandi pissing people off.  

I will give Brandi this . . . she is not committing fraud.  Sandra complained about Brandi and her labeling her a lesbian.  I was uncomfortable for Sandra when Brandi offered to show her snatch to her to prove she wasn't a real blonde and kept touching her.  Of course that snatch show was to cover the lie that Brandi has 3rd degree burns on her face.

I do agree be it Teresa or a non-felon like Tamra-those who play Andy's game, need the $$$ will do just about anything and absorb the viewer hatred.

I have no doubts that Andy and his team gave the questions to Brandi to ask but she did not have to add her "fish" comment, that was/is all Brandi! Brandi walks through life like we all do, there are 3 roads for us to choose, the high road, the middle road and the low road.....Brandi always seems to walk on the low road only, most take the middle road but strive for the high road. She never tries for the high road and I am not sure she realizes there is a middle road at all.

This little reverse the roles lost its charm when Andy started doing it with everybody and hands them cue cards.  Brandi is counting on Celebrity Apprentice to restore her back to a fan favorite.  I have no doubt she will pick up a slew of fans-I only hope it propels her far, far away from RHOBH.  Brandi will come out on top on CA.

• Love 2

The more viewers talk about a HW, be it love or hate, the more certain they, TPTB,  will bring them back for another season. Just don't piss off the producers or Andy and never get to the point that no other HW will film with you.  So far, Brandi is doing the right things for TPTB but she is quickly running out of power/main HWs to film with, she is down to Kim and Yolanda and I am not so sure that Kim will stay by her side much longer but Yolanda is terrified to turn her back on Brandi now (too many shared secrets).

• Love 2