Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

With all of his money, why not just get a hair transplant? So many male celebrities get them these days and some of them are really good (i.e. Ben Affleck).

Elton jones hair looks phenomenal, IMO.

the olive tree with the mums is staged as those plants needs different soils.

Still envious about the olives though,,,,

His insta is pretty but shiva is nicer and more age appropriate, IMO.

At his age, all the bragging is stupid, IMO

• Love 2

With all of his money, why not just get a hair transplant? So many male celebrities get them these days and some of them are really good (i.e. Ben Affleck).

Some are really bad, like Nicolas Cage.

Elton jones hair looks phenomenal, IMO.

the olive tree with the mums is staged as those plants needs different soils.

Still envious about the olives though,,,,

His insta is pretty but shiva is nicer and more age appropriate, IMO.

At his age, all the bragging is stupid, IMO

I was watching the Paris: Part Un episode on Hulu today, no way is Mohamed really doing any of this. There's an army of Mexican immigrants behind it all. The ceiling in the kitchen is like 8 metres high, and the room is bigger than a tennis court:

35074uw.png

2zsw849.png

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

But I also think Lisa is smart enough to not ask the question without discussing it with Mo first and getting the ok. Also why didn't mo say I won't discuss this private matter on national television? I'm sorry to say I think Mo is pissed at LVP but I don't think it went down in this matter described by TMZ. It would make me happy to see a Mo/Lisa snap on social media but I don't think it's going to happen. I really hate to see long term relationships damaged. I tune in for "your such a fucking liar Camille" type drama not the dissolution of a 20 year friendship.

I'm sure Mo is fine with LVP after figuring out what's really going on. However, If he's not fine, he must be not fine that WoYo was actually broadcasting their children's private health issues and willing to allow cameras to capture their medical records if LisaV agreed to take a peek that day. Remember how WoYo came into her lunch to meet Kyle & LVP without the envelope in sight? She was going for the gotcha by spotlighting their records on film.

When you think about the fact that Rinna changed the script half way thru the season with Eileen's prompting and WoYo kept her divorce hidden the entire time of filming then why should we believe only LVP is the instigator or liar here?

I think they are all playing the game but don't want to own their own sh@t.

I expect Andy will never put Yolanda in the hot seat. We also know that Erika came on as if she was Yo's BFF but was never mentioned before. We also see WoYo continuing to keep company with Brandi but never challenges her and frequently mentions that it's not her place to do so. She likes to hold certain women accountable but never seems to hold most others accountable for anything. Convenient.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 4

Actually after looking at a couple pictures of his hairline, I think a hair transplant is what he's got.  It's not a wig.  He's either got a really odd, straight, dense, natural receding hairline or it's a transplant/plugs.

• Love 1

God, momo's front lace is pathetic.

Otherwise, he is still well preserved.

I'm not sure how old I think Mohamed looks, but I was surprised that he was born in Israel before it was Israel.

I'm sure Mo is fine with LVP after figuring out what's really going on. However, If he's not fine, he must be not fine that WoYo was actually broadcasting their children's private health issues and willing to allow cameras to capture their medical records if LisaV agreed to take a peek that day. Remember how WoYo came into her lunch to meet Kyle & LVP without the envelope in sight? She was going for the gotcha by spotlighting their records on film.

I'm by no means defending Yolanda's oversharing of her children's health, but it's one thing for their mother to discuss it, and another for a friend of the family to do so.  It's quite possible that Yo has her children's permission to discuss them, I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure LVP doesn't have that permission.

• Love 4

I'm not sure how old I think Mohamed looks, but I was surprised that he was born in Israel before it was Israel.

I'm by no means defending Yolanda's oversharing of her children's health, but it's one thing for their mother to discuss it, and another for a friend of the family to do so.  It's quite possible that Yo has her children's permission to discuss them, I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure LVP doesn't have that permission.

LVP doesn't need that permission, nor any of the women, when their mother is sharing their personal information TO these women in front of cameras. Yolanda made her children fair game for discussion by bringing them into the fold. However, I can understand if there's certain expectations of the context that her children are spoken of, especially from someone who she has acknowledged as having been around her children since they were young and has an actual relationship with them. LVP didn't contest anything that the children said that could be assumed to be talking negatively about the children. I think the crux of the matter here is that Yolanda sees LVP's response to Kyle's question as a stab at Yolanda's integrity, perhaps even an intentional way of creating division within her family.

LVP's 'thing' is never committing to a comment or accusation. She likes to throw things out there and leave it up to the interpretation of the listener but it keeps herself covered. For example, she did seem begrudging to say what Mo had told her, but before she said relayed her interpretation of Mo's comment, she said 'if their mother says they have then they have it'. At that point Kyle said 'but what does Mo say?'. LVP's behavior is all the more reason why I'm convinced that Rinna is retelling stories in matter of fact language based on how she interpreted the situation. Knowing LVP, she says things in a way that can have more than one meaning.

• Love 6

I hear you, Yolanda is the mother and she can say whatever she wants...My point is just to follow on what RHjunkie just posted.

LVP didn't expose the children and she clearly looked uncomfortable saying what little she did say. My position is that while none of these ladies have been the best support system to what Yolanda demands from friends with the exception of Erika, LVP did not do any more dirty work than Kyle or Rinna. Eileen didn't seem all that supportive either until she needed to expand her team. To say that LVP exposed the children based on answering a question while the others are off the hook because they grovel and fawn over WoYo is my point.

• Love 5

LVP doesn't need that permission, nor any of the women, when their mother is sharing their personal information TO these women in front of cameras. Yolanda made her children fair game for discussion by bringing them into the fold. However, I can understand if there's certain expectations of the context that her children are spoken of, especially from someone who she has acknowledged as having been around her children since they were young and has an actual relationship with them. LVP didn't contest anything that the children said that could be assumed to be talking negatively about the children. I think the crux of the matter here is that Yolanda sees LVP's response to Kyle's question as a stab at Yolanda's integrity, perhaps even an intentional way of creating division within her family.

LVP's 'thing' is never committing to a comment or accusation. She likes to throw things out there and leave it up to the interpretation of the listener but it keeps herself covered. For example, she did seem begrudging to say what Mo had told her, but before she said relayed her interpretation of Mo's comment, she said 'if their mother says they have then they have it'. At that point Kyle said 'but what does Mo say?'. LVP's behavior is all the more reason why I'm convinced that Rinna is retelling stories in matter of fact language based on how she interpreted the situation. Knowing LVP, she says things in a way that can have more than one meaning.

I just think this is overly simplistic. LVP introduced Max as her adopted child. Max questioning his DNA has been part of a story line. To follow the logic of your first paragraph, Max's heritage is now "fair game" for the ladies to discuss and speculate on while on camera. I somehow doubt Lisa and Ken feel this way.

• Love 2

I just think this is overly simplistic. LVP introduced Max as her adopted child. Max questioning his DNA has been part of a story line. To follow the logic of your first paragraph, Max's heritage is now "fair game" for the ladies to discuss and speculate on while on camera. I somehow doubt Lisa and Ken feel this way.

What's the difference between those women discussing it or us discussing it when we're even further removed from Yolanda than they are? Anything put out in the public sphere is fair game for people to discuss. Whether it is morally right to do so is a whole other conversation and is a separate point from my response to you. . The women said nothing negative about her children. They didn't dispute or make her children look bad. Simply speaking about them is not horrible on their part. What's bad is that what they were saying called into question the mother of the children, not the children themselves. 

I'm not sure I agree with the Max example. It is incredibly more difficult to speculate the parentage of an adopted child than it is to discuss whether a young woman who doesn't appear to be sick is suddenly announced as having an illness. I would liken it to LVP finding out who Max's parents were and being hesitant about Max having a relationship with his parents. If the women weigh in in disagreement with LVP's feelings, it would be fair game for them to form an opinion on a matter that they were invited into by the simple act of sharing, but that doesn't mean that their involvement wouldn't carry the consequence of hurting LVP who is very protective of her children. 

• Love 5

Lisa will never win with Yolanda because Yolanda has put herself in a victim role. At the beginning of the season ken says Yo looks awful, which she responds with how dare they say that about a poor sick woman. Then lisa says she looks good, again how dare she, doesn't she know yolanda is sick?!

I honestly think yo was happy that Lisa said something about the kids. In doing so yolanda gets everyone to take pity and grovel because, kids? Ultimate offense. What Lisa actually said doesn't matter. By creating a big reaction including bringing the medical documents, Lisa's rather noncommital comments are suddenly viewed as much more salacious and therefore Yolanda gets more attention and pity.

• Love 12

What's the difference between those women discussing it or us discussing it when we're even further removed from Yolanda than they are? Anything put out in the public sphere is fair game for people to discuss. Whether it is morally right to do so is a whole other conversation and is a separate point from my response to you. . The women said nothing negative about her children. They didn't dispute or make her children look bad. Simply speaking about them is not horrible on their part. What's bad is that what they were saying called into question the mother of the children, not the children themselves. 

What's the difference? I think there's a huge difference between a family friend speaking on camera and commenting on the non-Gigi's health, and anonymous strangers speculating online.

I don't personally care, as "the children" are of age. My point (from my original post) is there is a difference between Yolanda speaking of her children's health, and LVP or any of the other ladies discussing it. Yo may have her children's permission (don't know, don't care), and LVP most likely does not. I do not care to continue the argument. It's simply not that important to me.

• Love 2

What's the difference? I think there's a huge difference between a family friend speaking on camera and commenting on the non-Gigi's health, and anonymous strangers speculating online.

I don't personally care, as "the children" are of age. My point (from my original post) is there is a difference between Yolanda speaking of her children's health, and LVP or any of the other ladies discussing it. Yo may have her children's permission (don't know, don't care), and LVP most likely does not. I do not care to continue the argument. It's simply not that important to me.

No one needs permission to say anything about anyone but that doesn't mean that it doesn't come with consequences or judgment for doing so. Social media and celebrity culture is rampant within society. Whether celebrity or not, when you put things out there, you give people a forum to speak on it or about it. There is a difference between having the right to say something and whether it's the right thing to speak about. 

• Love 4

I know what I saw, Lisa and Marisa did not get close on the show. It is that simple, no friendship on camera and according to Marisa, no friendship off camera. I don't find that odd.

No, according to Marisa, sweet and friendly on camera, and then completely ignored off camera. Much different than two people who simply happen not to be friends. I do find it odd that someone would outright ignore a coworker after completing a job.

That said, I don't buy into Marisa's comment, really how often did she see Lisa off camera, where, when and what was going on when she tried to talk to her. There is far to much missing information to make a conclusion that Lisa only talks to the HWs on camera. Marisa sounds like Yolanda, Lisa didn't visit me, Lisa is a "Hollywood friend" but when push came to shove, Yolanda had to admit she wasn't telling the truth.

Marisa didn't say that LVP only talks to housewives on camera. She said that LVP will be friendly and warm and kind on camera, but then only talk to people she likes off camera - to the point that LVP ignored her when she said a simple "hello" at the premiere party. She also said several of the women have noticed this behavior, which implies that LVP exhibits  a coldness above and beyond simply not being close friends with everyone. There is keeping someone at an arm's distance and then there is literally ignoring them. We never hear these kind of things about Kyle or Camille or Adrienne, so it is interesting that it comes up with LVP.

• Love 9

No, according to Marisa, sweet and friendly on camera, and then completely ignored off camera. Much different than two people who simply happen not to be friends. I do find it odd that someone would outright ignore a coworker after completing a job.

Marisa didn't say that LVP only talks to housewives on camera. She said that LVP will be friendly and warm and kind on camera, but then only talk to people she likes off camera - to the point that LVP ignored her when she said a simple "hello" at the premiere party. She also said several of the women have noticed this behavior, which implies that LVP exhibits  a coldness above and beyond simply not being close friends with everyone. There is keeping someone at an arm's distance and then there is literally ignoring them. We never hear these kind of things about Kyle or Camille or Adrienne, so it is interesting that it comes up with LVP.

I mean, it's been said several times about Lisa and only Lisa, by multiple people, so I don't know why there's even a question at this point as to whether or not she's like that.

If people don't care or don't think that kind of behavior is an issue, that's fine, but there seems to be a lot of bending over backward to explain away the obvious. That she rubs a lot of people the wrong way with her behavior. To me, if she does have a flip-switch personality, then it's perfectly understandable why some of her cast mates don't trust what she says and take issue with her behavior in the scenes that are filmed.

Two of the Shahs of Sunset cast were on WWHL a while back and they also expressed their surprise at how dismissive Lisa Vanderpump was to them when the cameras were off. They tried saying hi to her and she blew them off. Again, no one's saying they can't still like Lisa, but let's stop with this "well they don't have to be friends off camera" argument, since no one is saying that in the first place. All I've seen is just pointing out the oft-reported dichotomy in Lisa's personality, and thus how it could naturally lead her cast mates to dislike and distrust her. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 16
(edited)

I am re-watching the first seasons.  On season 3 LisaV looks beautiful.  She has a little filler in her top lip and none in the bottom.  Perfect.  She is now putting filler in her lower lip that gives her trout mouth.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 6:47 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Is that so unusual in a work environment?

• Love 4

How do you she didn't say a quick hello and socialize with those she knows and enjoys. I do it. I have to go to work every once in a while and while I will greet everyone, I am not close and social with everyone and gravitate to those I am. It's not personal and it is not of ill intent and if someone were to attribute it so, that's on them Do assume what motivates my behavior. Try to get to self actualization and you won't be so effected by others. It's a choice to be offended and a gift to yourself not to expect others to act based upon you experiences perceptions and emotion and personality type. We all have differently structured frontal lobes and we have different histories. Why do people want to have discord and always look to be offended and claim victimhood. Such a drag.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Higgins said:

Is that so unusual in a work environment?

I've seen it in my workplace. The people that are nice to you when the boss is around, act collaborative and supportive of the broader team when people that matter are watching. Acts one way when they think it matters or might portray them in a certain, positive light. But when they don't think it will get them anything, behave in a different manner. I know people like that, and for the most part, they aren't well liked by most of us at work. I think that is exactly what you have with LVP. Marisa was simply answering a question, which was who surprised her. She said the LVP did because she acted so differently when the cameras were rolling. Nice when they were, and completely ignoring her when they were not. She never mentioned being offended, or even really giving two shits. She also said that LVP did things away from the camera. She was just answering a question. So yes, it certainly happens, but most people don't like people that behave this way. It comes across as fake, which is the accusation leveled at LVP from the very beginning. That she is fake. That she behaves one way for the cameras because if she behaved in her normal manner, folks might not like her quite so much. 

• Love 12

Marisa's on-camera description of LVP doesn't match her personality in my opinion. LVP just doesn't come across as warm to me. She's friendly perhaps in the way she makes jokes but her questions are direct, and her tone in general is not one I would consider typically warm and friendly. I could totally see her not taking the time to meet and greet co-workers outside of work related opportunities if she didn't like them or if she didn't consider them any sort of friend. I can also understand Marisa's point of view - if you feel that someone is a certain for months while filming with them and then to see them outside of work and be phased out is not a great feeling. A hello doesn't take much. I'm assuming her example is one where LVP saw her and just didn't bother to take the extra couple of steps to talk to her. Did Marisa take those steps to initiative the conversation?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, wings707 said:

I am re-watching the first seasons.  On season 3 LisaV looks beautiful.  She has a little filler in her top lip and none in the bottom.  Perfect.  She is now putting filler in her lower lip that gives her trout mouth.  

I used to think she was so beautiful. 

But now, she just looks so pinched and bitter all the time.  Seriously, when was the last time we've seen her really laugh when it wasn't at someone else's expense?

No matter how beautiful someone is on the outside, if they're awful human beings on the inside, it eventually shows up on their face.  Could be age catching up with her or stress but it's also her ego - not caring what she does to people any more and thinking she's above getting busted for it - that is starting to show.  She looks hard.

Even when she was presenting herself and her caftan in Dubai to Kyle, the dress looked good on her but her face is just so bitter and she was so 'look at me'.  And not in a good way.

• Love 3

Seriously, when was the last time we've seen her really laugh when it wasn't at someone else's expense?

At Ken's birthday party, with Rinna on their trip, when the chair collapsed on her...that's just off the top of my head.

• Love 8

Ryebread, that picture of the olive tree with flowers is one of the most stunning pictures I've seen in a long time.  I kept going back and looking at it.  Thanks for posting it.  Also, those flowers around the base of the tree don't resemble any mums I've ever seen, and I think they're another of the species that grow in clumps near the soil.  I disagree that they're fake for several reasons that I won't get into here.  But what a picture!  I'd really love to have a tour of his home and grounds!

• Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, Higgins said:

How do you she didn't say a quick hello and socialize with those she knows and enjoys.

Because Marisa very clearly said in the interview that she said "hello" to LVP at the premiere party and that LVP ignored her. She didn't say, "LVP was kind of aloof" or "LVP didn't seem as friendly," she said she was literally ignored. And that the other women have noticed LVP acting this way.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Because Marisa very clearly said in the interview that she said "hello" to LVP at the premiere party and that LVP ignored her. She didn't say, "LVP was kind of aloof" or "LVP didn't seem as friendly," she said she was literally ignored. And that the other women have noticed LVP acting this way.

It could have been that Lisa snub her but it could also be that Lisa was talking/listening to another person and didn't hear or see Marisa. I am not inclined to take Marisa's word on anything about any of the HWs, including but not exclusive to Lisa.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

Maybe LVP is a cold calculating person BTS but honestly IDGAF. I go by what I see. Is it real? Probably as real as taking someone else's opinion as gospel. 

Unless LVP puts me on her IGNORE list here at PTV, I have zero fucks to give, either.

That's the gospel according to walnutqueen.    ;-)

• Love 13

Marisa comes off like a stage 1 clinger to me.  Maybe LVP has all the friends she cares to have and wants to pick and choose who she associates with among former castmates.  I'm a little younger than Lisa, but not much, and I know that around the time I hit my forties I decided I didn't want to fake relationships anymore.  I kept the tried and true ones, and only look for new ones if it's a real fit.  Maybe LVP feels the same way. 

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, Lura said:

Ryebread, that picture of the olive tree with flowers is one of the most stunning pictures I've seen in a long time.  I kept going back and looking at it.  Thanks for posting it.  Also, those flowers around the base of the tree don't resemble any mums I've ever seen, and I think they're another of the species that grow in clumps near the soil.  I disagree that they're fake for several reasons that I won't get into here.  But what a picture!  I'd really love to have a tour of his home and grounds!

Someone said they were fake?  I don't believe it either.  The inside of his house is too gaudy for my taste but I like looking at it because who lives like that?  The grounds, though, are incredible.  I love looking at pools.  His is so good.

Speaking of the chair collapsing on Lisa - that just reminded me.  Ken asked "Rumpy" if he caused that to happen.   But the dog in Lisa's arms was the new cocker spaniel pup, not Rumpy.  I know we've speculated about Ken starting to get dementia. That was one time of many when I thought maybe there's something wrong with his frontal lobe.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, KFC said:

Oh, Marisa. Poor girl just can't win here. Say anything negative about La Pump, and you're untrustworthy and a clinger.

Clinger reference was based on how she behaved on RHoBH and on MDL-LA, not her comment about LVP.  And I certainly don't see her as "poor Marisa" after how she treated Dean, but each to his/her own.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Unless LVP puts me on her IGNORE list here at PTV, I have zero fucks to give, either.

That's the gospel according to walnutqueen.    ;-)

Are you notified when someone ignores you?  I'm sure I'm on quite a few lists, but I don't know it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Someone said they were fake?  I don't believe it either.  The inside of his house is too gaudy for my taste but I like looking at it because who lives like that?  The grounds, though, are incredible.  I love looking at pools.  His is so good.

Speaking of the chair collapsing on Lisa - that just reminded me.  Ken asked "Rumpy" if he caused that to happen.   But the dog in Lisa's arms was the new cocker spaniel pup, not Rumpy.  I know we've speculated about Ken starting to get dementia. That was one time of many when I thought maybe there's something wrong with his frontal lobe.

Maybe he was addressing Lisa's 'rump-y'?

If ken is working with half a brain, he can divorce and team up with yoyo and that would be a 120% brain, between them?

• Love 2
On April 19, 2016 at 0:27 PM, ryebread said:

[Mohammed] recently put up pictures of his garden on Instagram. Who does this?  Damn. Under the olive tree....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDtCAnbFKcu/?taken-by=mohamedhadid&hl=en

On April 19, 2016 at 3:08 PM, ingenting said:

161coix.jpg

On April 19, 2016 at 4:15 PM, LIMOM said:

The olive tree with the mums is staged as those plants needs different soils.

I agree—the flowers are probably potted.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, editorgrrl said:

I agree—the flowers are probably potted.

Hopefully.  That is a very old olive tree that someone has tragically topped.  Olive trees do not like the kind of water it would take for those flower to exist.  They are a very drought tolerant tree and die if over watered.  This now an ornamental olive and does not need the water a producing tree requires.  I get the impression Mohamed doesn't GAF.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Hopefully.  That is a very old olive tree that someone has tragically topped.  Olive trees do not like the kind of water it would take for those flower to exist.  They are a very drought tolerant tree and die if over watered.  This now an ornamental olive and does not need the water a producing tree requires.  I get the impression Mohamed doesn't GAF.

I just keep learning new stuff around here every day.

• Love 4

The flowers around the base look very much like hydrangea blooms. cut off just below the bloom to create a "pom pom" effect.  We have all of those colors of hydrangeas except one in our back yard.  Their colors can be quite magnificent at certain times of the year.   These blooms. though, could not be potted in dirt and expected to survive without their roots.  I suspect that Mohamed got in touch with his favorite florist, who purchased these from a grower.  Each bloom could have been stuck into a small vial of water or just left to die, but it looks like a pretty expert job, done at the last minute for one of his parties.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lura said:

Each bloom could have been stuck into a small vial of water or just left to die, but it looks like a pretty expert job, done at the last minute for one of his parties.

This is the most plausible explanation.  Staged for a party or merely for Shiva's delight on a Tuesday. LOL. Doesn't matter how they got there or for what reason...if I walked into anyone's yard or a public space and saw that I would gasp, it's so beautiful.  A+ for effort!  And for hiring all the professionals and/or immigrants to make that happen.

I wonder if Mo's garden was the inspiration for LVP's olive trees at PUMP.  He probably bought and delivered them for her.  I don't think there's many horsey houses nor olive trees from Mo in LVPs immediate future.

• Love 4

More often than not, body language says more than words.  In the LVP clip, look at her face immediately after the papp asks the question.  She grimaces like, either it's a painful question or it's very touchy. Several seconds later - she's asked the question outdoors and then is well inside the airport when she gives the answer that, of course she has to give:  He's a great guy, love him, we'll find our way back yada yada. 

In the Mo clip, all I need to see is Shiva's body language to believe that, nope, things aren't right.  I've gotta see them dining together before I'll believe he's ready to move on.  And it would be a bonus to hear him say, "Lisa, olive you."

• Love 5

Sounds like the body language and the words match up.  "We'll find our way back" from one and "She's always my friend" sounds like, "We're friends but not friendly right now".  

Shiva's body language could be anything from, "I'm cold" to "i'm drunk" to "I don't want to talk to TMZ" to "LisaV is a ratchet hoe" to "Damn those lights are bright".  

• Love 13
10 hours ago, ingenting said:

Don't hydrangeas get their color from the soil's ph balance? Wouldn't that make those flowers extra impossible?

They aren't hydrangeas.    You can add aluminum to the soil for a deeper blue.  Some red, white and pink hydrangeas will never change to blue.  As the proud owner of 20 hydrangeas I have pinks, purples, blues and white in the same vicinity.  Hydrangea bushes are quite a bit taller than these plants. 

• Love 3