Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/15/mohamed-hadid-lisa-vanderpump-lyme-disease/

Uh oh.  It seems he really was upset with LVP.

Again, this all confuses me. Surely Yolanda would have gone straight to Mohamed with what Lisa had said about the non-Gigis as soon as she heard it, yet we saw several episodes later (ie several weeks later) that Mohamed built a horse house and brought it to Lisa as a gift. Something doesn't ring true to me.

At the end of the day, can anyone really fault Lisa for saying what we all know to be true? There is no way the non-Gigis have chronic Lyme disease. If Yolanda hasn't been able to read or write for 3 years, how has non-Gigi #1 been able to walk to many catwalks in so many different countries, as well as attend award ceremonies and have a constant presence on social media (that doesn't involve sick selfies)?

• Love 5

Again, this all confuses me. Surely Yolanda would have gone straight to Mohamed with what Lisa had said about the non-Gigis as soon as she heard it, yet we saw several episodes later (ie several weeks later) that Mohamed built a horse house and brought it to Lisa as a gift. Something doesn't ring true to me.

At the end of the day, can anyone really fault Lisa for saying what we all know to be true? There is no way the non-Gigis have chronic Lyme disease. If Yolanda hasn't been able to read or write for 3 years, how has non-Gigi #1 been able to walk to many catwalks in so many different countries, as well as attend award ceremonies and have a constant presence on social media (that doesn't involve sick selfies)?

But remember that Bravo often runs segments out of sequence. We have found many instances over the years where this is the case. In S4 there were several, and they were fairly easy to spot. There is no reason to believe that the deal with Mo delivering the horsey house wasn't one of those occasions.

And yes, IMO, people can blame LVP for saying what we all know to be true if she was betraying a confidence. If Mo didn't want this information out there, and LVP did it against his wishes, why wouldn't he be upset about it?

• Love 5

Uh oh.  It seems he really was upset with LVP.

IMO, the non-gigis do not have LD, just by Mohamed's reactions.

It seems that he does not want to be on record to confirm Yo-hausen's claims both on film & Instagram

The instagram was worded in such a way that it cannot be used to confirm or deny their illnessess.  Very gray like a lawyer's statement.

To me, LVP's question about Bella & Anwar are benign, of course upon their mother's announcement that they have LD you would ask how they are, there is nothing manipulative or nefarious about it.  They are friends for 20 years, he's Pandora's godfather et al

The response should have been in the line of "they have good days & bad, they are under the best care (meaning no quacks) yada yada yada"   He could have made some kind of a PSA about LD & the "journey"

And that would have been the end of the speculations

He had no qualms in participating in the show when he had an estate to sell or get his ex-wife & children on the show, which I believe he had alot to do with

So why start being all indignant about a question about the non-gigis health

• Love 6

^^

If he admitted that it is all a publicity lie, it would reflect poorly on the Hadid brand , IMO.

And if Yoyo is really mental, it would be both unkind and damaging for his family.

He is doing the smart thing by being elusive, IMO.

• Love 12

According to the TMZ story Lisa had been trying to pump Mohammed for info about the non-Gigis and on the "umpteenth time" it was while filming and that is what led to Mohammed to end the friendship.

Yo-hausen

LMAO!!!
  • Love 3

IMO, the non-gigis do not have LD, just by Mohamed's reactions.

It seems that he does not want to be on record to confirm Yo-hausen's claims both on film & Instagram

The instagram was worded in such a way that it cannot be used to confirm or deny their illnessess.  Very gray like a lawyer's statement.

To me, LVP's question about Bella & Anwar are benign, of course upon their mother's announcement that they have LD you would ask how they are, there is nothing manipulative or nefarious about it.  They are friends for 20 years, he's Pandora's godfather et al

The response should have been in the line of "they have good days & bad, they are under the best care (meaning no quacks) yada yada yada"   He could have made some kind of a PSA about LD & the "journey"

And that would have been the end of the speculations

He had no qualms in participating in the show when he had an estate to sell or get his ex-wife & children on the show, which I believe he had alot to do with

So why start being all indignant about a question about the non-gigis health

What's interesting to me is the way they described his feelings on being asked about it. Why would you feel embarrassed about that? Does it intrude on the façade of your children being perfect in every way or something? Such an odd term to use, unless the context is that he felt embarrassed that LVP kept trying to navigate the dinner conversation with everyone back to his children and it was too personal in nature to engage. Maybe he's upset that she did want to discuss it with others around when it's something that he wouldn't share his most intimate feelings on. He has been very diplomatic in the way he addressed the matter publicly and he may be keeping a distance from LVP so fresh off this current season. Or maybe they really are no longer friends, who knows.

While Mo didn't confirm or deny anything, didn't Gigi mention her siblings diagnosis in her speech at the gala that was filmed? Would she lie about it as well.

• Love 4

While Mo didn't confirm or deny anything, didn't Gigi mention her siblings diagnosis in her speech at the gala that was filmed? Would she lie about it as well.

Some believe that Gigi is being lied to.  By Yolanda and her sibs.  Or that maybe the sibs only THINK they're sick because their mother tells them they are.  And meanwhile, Mohamed looks on.

If Gigi is lying, then Tommy Hilfiger should end his business arrangement with her, tout de suite.  She is currently his muse and they're designing a line of clothing and accessories together.  After all, Tommy's daughter, Ally, has had a very similar Lyme "journey" (blah) as Yo. She's been sick for 19 years. And if Gigi is lying about such a serious thing as her sibs having it - especially in front of 700+ people at a Lyme awareness gala at which Tommy's daughter was an honoree -  then clearly, that big, fat liar Gigi has got to go!

• Love 2

Some believe that Gigi is being lied to.  By Yolanda and her sibs.  Or that maybe the sibs only THINK they're sick because their mother tells them they are.  And meanwhile, Mohamed looks on.

If Gigi is lying, then Tommy Hilfiger should end his business arrangement with her, tout de suite.  She is currently his muse and they're designing a line of clothing and accessories together.  After all, Tommy's daughter, Ally, has had a very similar Lyme "journey" (blah) as Yo. She's been sick for 19 years. And if Gigi is lying about such a serious thing as her sibs having it - especially in front of 700+ people at a Lyme awareness gala at which Tommy's daughter was an honoree -  then clearly, that big, fat liar Gigi has got to go!

Yolanda had papers with her that day of LVP's birthday. She brought her flowers and then sat down and accused her of talking poorly of her children and that she had the medical papers to prove to LVP that they were sick.

From what I've looked up of Lyme disease, there are so many different scenarios based on test results that include having Lyme disease, being recovered from Lyme disease or having other types of infections or diseases that have similar strains of antibodies. It's also been said that the effects can come quickly or gradually. If the kids do have it then it's possible that the effects haven't really kicked in yet - at least not with Bella. She is in the public eye way too much to get away with saying that's suffering from serious symptoms right now.

Yolanda should have kept her mouth shut. Whether the women said it or not, people would have questioned the diagnosis of the kids, especially with Bella. She's in the public eye, she's showing up everywhere and is exposed to media where she would be put in the position of possibly addressing those issues and yet she looks like the picture bill of health. I think Yolanda did a disservice to her children by introducing their health issues on camera. SHE put her children under scrutiny but she thinks the problem is other people not believing her.

• Love 5

I think Mo did a pretty good impression of Switzerland in that release. He clearly stated his support for his ex and kids while giving his friend a perfectly credible out. Well done.

Sure, it is possible the nons had or have Lyme but I find it highly unlikely that three people in one family came down with it, in a place where it is still quite rare. Based on current medical knowledge, it is not communicable person to person and there just are not a heck of a lot of ticks out here. So given that anything's possible, it could happen but seriously, it is about as likely as them all getting struck by lightning. On different sunny days in different States.

• Love 14

I think Mo did a pretty good impression of Switzerland in that release. He clearly stated his support for his ex and kids while giving his friend a perfectly credible out. Well done.

Sure, it is possible the nons had or have Lyme but I find it highly unlikely that three people in one family came down with it, in a place where it is still quite rare. Based on current medical knowledge, it is not communicable person to person and there just are not a heck of a lot of ticks out here. So given that anything's possible, it could happen but seriously, it is about as likely as them all getting struck by lightning. On different sunny days in different States.

It appears that Yo is sending out a message, ("this is the best I have felt in a long time") that she is cured.  Good timing for being asked back for next season. 

Will the non Gigis be cured, too?  The smart money says, yes!   

• Love 9

I wonder who TMZ's source was....hmmmm! Could it be Yo-Yo's miraculous recovery has enabled her to start dishing to gossip rags? Or does she use Brandi for that sort of thing?

• Love 8

I wonder who TMZ's source was....hmmmm! Could it be Yo-Yo's miraculous recovery has enabled her to start dishing to gossip rags? Or does she use Brandi for that sort of thing?

The rags always claim they have a source or someone close to the situation etc.  Total BS most of the time.  pffffffft.

• Love 4

Does this mean that once Yo & the Non Gigi's have their miraculous recovery that you can read all about in Yo's book that Mo & LVP can be friendly again?

If Mo's upset with his children's health being discussed publicly then he should start the blame with Yolanda. We all know he can't do that because she would no doubt turn the children against him. It's a sad situation all around.

• Love 11

Yolanda had papers with her that day of LVP's birthday. She brought her flowers and then sat down and accused her of talking poorly of her children and that she had the medical papers to prove to LVP that they were sick.

From what I've looked up of Lyme disease, there are so many different scenarios based on test results that include having Lyme disease, being recovered from Lyme disease or having other types of infections or diseases that have similar strains of antibodies. It's also been said that the effects can come quickly or gradually. If the kids do have it then it's possible that the effects haven't really kicked in yet - at least not with Bella. She is in the public eye way too much to get away with saying that's suffering from serious symptoms right now.

Yolanda should have kept her mouth shut. Whether the women said it or not, people would have questioned the diagnosis of the kids, especially with Bella. She's in the public eye, she's showing up everywhere and is exposed to media where she would be put in the position of possibly addressing those issues and yet she looks like the picture bill of health. I think Yolanda did a disservice to her children by introducing their health issues on camera. SHE put her children under scrutiny but she thinks the problem is other people not believing her.

You mean the papers she pulled out of her ass during that lunch, lol

I'm sure those medical records were from that lyme-savior quack Dr. Dietrech Klinghardt that she's been selfie-ing with #invisiblejourney 

Yohausen said in a People interview that the non-gigis were diagnosed in early 2012, then on Eonline, she said late 2013 so yeah...

edited to add links & the Eonline statement was based on her Bravo Blog

http://www.people.com/article/bella-hadid-anwar-hadid-yolanda-foster-lyme-disease

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/yolanda-m-foster/yolanda-foster-i-have-nothing

Edited by Jezebel97
  • Love 9

You mean the papers she pulled out of her ass during that lunch, lol

I'm sure those medical records were from that lyme-savior quack Dr. Dietrech Klinghardt that she's been selfie-ing with #invisiblejourney 

Yohausen said in a People interview that the non-gigis were diagnosed in early 2012, then on Eonline, she said late 2013 so yeah...

edited to add links & the Eonline statement was based on her Bravo Blog

http://www.people.com/article/bella-hadid-anwar-hadid-yolanda-foster-lyme-disease

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/yolanda-m-foster/yolanda-foster-i-have-nothing

Yeah, the validity of the reports are a whole other issue, lol.

Yolanda will deny unless there's evidence to prove the change in her stories - at which point she claims that her memory/brain is bad because of her illness. Her forgetfulness always happen at the most inconvenient times. Her sickness is not an issue for me. I don't want to doubt that and I won't. But her words and actions suggest that she's using her illness as a crutch, especially when she's called to task. Her illness doesn't excuse her from anything. Lyme Disease isn't the cause of her Elitist attitude. It's not the cause for her judgment toward others without any regard of how she treats others (in actuality, because in her own mind she's amazing).

• Love 6

I have no doubt the positive Lyme results were from Genx . Perhaps Mo is co signing because if it were true it helps explain away the DUI and why Bella didn't make the Olympic team. yo never said that the Lymes disease gave Bella a false positive BAC but both Bella and Yo have heavily implied that. I have zero doubts that if Bella had Lyme the first sentence in that leaked email would have been..." Lyme disease is clearly effecting your choices, you need to see a doctor immediately ". Not a word about Lyme was mentioned. Then there is all the tomfoolery ( school marm adjective) about the dx date. Even a wonderful long term relationship can break apart if you feel it's harming your child,mso perhaps if there is a falling out between LVP and Mo , that is the reason.. I also have a question in Dubai when the group is talking Kyle says to LVP that Yo announced that the non Gigis had Lyme , at the gala, and LVP seemed god smacked. I honestly felt that it was news to her.

Edited for clarity as none of you can read my mind.

I have no doubt the positive Lyme results were from Genx . Perhaps Mo is co signing because if it were true it helps explain away the DUI and why Bella didn't make the Olympic team. yo never said that the Lymes disease gave Bella a false positive BAC but both Bella and Yo have heavily implied that. I have zero doubts that if Bella had Lyme the first sentence in that leaked email would have been..." Lyme disease is clearly effecting your choices, you need to see a doctor immediately ". Not a word about Lyme was mentioned. Then there is all the tomfoolery ( school marm adjective) about the dx date. Even a wonderful long term relationship can break apart if you feel it's harming your child. I also have a question in Dubai when the group is talking Kyle says to LVP that Yo announced that the non Gigis had Lyme , at the gala, and LVP seemed god smacked. I honestly felt that it was news to her.

Edited for clarity as none of you can read my mind.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 7

She could easily be sabotaging the non Gigis careers.   If I were hiring models I would skip over someone who had a disease that expresses itself in extreme fatigue.  How widely this is known outside of viewers is hard to know but it is likely that a modeling agent knows someone who watches this.  Word travels.  I am surprised that her kids have not given her a gag order to stop talking about them. They may see it as publicity.  ???  Come on Mohammed, tell her to stop talking about your kids.  You seemed angry that Lisa mentioned them, what do you think about your ex wife dragging them through her batshittery? 

• Love 9

She could easily be sabotaging the non Gigis careers.   If I were hiring models I would skip over someone who had a disease that expresses itself in extreme fatigue.  How widely this is known outside of viewers is hard to know but it is likely that a modeling agent knows someone who watches this.  Word travels.  I am surprised that her kids have not given her a gag order to stop talking about them. They may see it as publicity.  ???  Come on Mohammed, tell her to stop talking about your kids.  You seemed angry that Lisa mentioned them, what do you think about your ex wife dragging them through her batshittery?

I would think that Mo has a lot of anger to go around. Anger at Yo for bringing this on the show. Anger at Kyle for asking the question. At LVP for answering the question. And anger at Bravo for showing any of it.

• Love 8

I would think that Mo has a lot of anger to go around. Anger at Yo for bringing this on the show. Anger at Kyle for asking the question. At LVP for answering the question. And anger at Bravo for showing any of it.

Nobody twisted his arm to appear on reality tv.
  • Love 7
We're told Hadid was embarrassed because Lisa asked while taping at dinner with friends.

And Bravo chose not to air the scene? C'mon.

Yo-hausen's

rhobh-lisa-laugh.gif

• Love 8

And Bravo chose not to air the scene? C'mon.

rhobh-lisa-laugh.gif

Maybe they will at the reunion?

I don't watch the Atlanta show, but read that there was a fight that was discussed, but not shown during the season. At the reunion, they sort of surprised everyone by showing the footage. I could be wrong, but wonder if that is a new thing they are doing?

Outside of that, there are lots of reasons, as discussed already, why they might not show it.

• Love 1

Sadly, Bella has talked about it herself. The puzzling thing is that there are photos of her partying after hours out there, something Bella claims she can not do because she is currently suffering CLD. Sound familiar? LOL

Maybe they will at the reunion?

I don't watch the Atlanta show, but read that there was a fight that was discussed, but not shown during the season. At the reunion, they sort of surprised everyone by showing the footage. I could be wrong, but wonder if that is a new thing they are doing?

Outside of that, there are lots of reasons, as discussed already, why they might not show it.

That fight, Atl., happened at the season finale and happened in a dark ally and the "footage" did not show any actual "fight", you just heard yelling. I really doubt that if Bravo had footage of Mohamed getting upset with Lisa at a filmed dinner that they would refuse to air it in light of his tweet to Andy after the BBQ episode was shown, Andy would have had that put back into the following episode. LOL

• Love 2

Sadly, Bella has talked about it herself. The puzzling thing is that there are photos of her partying after hours out there, something Bella claims she can not do because she is currently suffering CLD. Sound familiar? LOL

I had forgotten about her talking about it.  Yeah, just like mom.   TV exposure is seductive to many.  

^^

I doubt that Andy would have the balls to cross Momo. Besides, does he even have any pull at bravo anymore?

He got canned a couple of years ago.

Bravo fired Andy?  What was his job exactly?  I know he was pretty high up the ladder. 

• Love 2

I had forgotten about her talking about it.  Yeah, just like mom.   TV exposure is seductive to many.  

Bravo fired Andy?  What was his job exactly?  I know he was pretty high up the ladder. 

He was once in charge of all of Bravo but was demoted but I believe he is still EP of the HW shows though and of course his WWHL.

• Love 2

The producers might be a little wary of making unpaid, non cast members look bad. It could discourage people from agreeing to participate.

I really doubt that! LOL I think the producers love using these unpaid friends as fodder for these show. They have used and abused them for years across the entire HW franchise. LOL

• Love 5

nm

This is the article.

No one could really know why Bravo wouldn't show it. We have been speculating about that all day. Could be they didn't want to piss off Mo. Could be they found the footage unusable. Lighting didn't work, too much noise in the restaurant, too much commotion and patrons in the way. Andy said once it's frustrating when you have great scenes but when you see them you cannot use them. Could also be that someone broke the 4th wall during filming. Mo might have ordered cameras turned off, told them to stop filming, said "I'll be damned if those Bravo bastards are going to use this". Breaking the 4th wall during filming usually guarantees the scene won't be used. It's really anyone's guess, but the vast majority of what they film never makes it to TV for one reason or another. I also think that Bravo loves to keep us guessing and make us ponder such things for years and years.

• Love 6

I think there is a difference between making stuff up and repeating what a parent claiming a doctor has diagnosed.

• Love 5

Thanks - I didn't realize it had been discussed already in the episode thread.

I'm assuming the supposed scene was when Mohamed answered "fine" to Lisa's inquiry about the non-GiGis? Anyway, it makes Kyle asking Lisa about it even more interesting, in that Kyle was making sure it would get out no matter if the first scene got cut.

• Love 5

^^

I doubt that Andy would have the balls to cross Momo. Besides, does he even have any pull at bravo anymore?

Andy didn't get canned.  He use to be Vice President of programming.  Now he is talent and Executive Producers on several Bravo shows and has his own production company. 

To me it was logical because he has a show that airs live at 11:00 pm.  It would hard to juggle a network job and do a late night show-a truly late night show.  Trust me, Andy Cohen's checks are getting bigger and bigger.  He is still bravo's darling.

Thanks - I didn't realize it had been discussed already in the episode thread.

I'm assuming the supposed scene was when Mohamed answered "fine" to Lisa's inquiry about the non-GiGis? Anyway, it makes Kyle asking Lisa about it even more interesting, in that Kyle was making sure it would get out no matter if the first scene got cut.

Except that would mean Kyle would have had to know the answer to the question in advance.  I don't think she did. 

• Love 3

This is the article.

No one could really know why Bravo wouldn't show it. We have been speculating about that all day. Could be they didn't want to piss off Mo. Could be they found the footage unusable. Lighting didn't work, too much noise in the restaurant, too much commotion and patrons in the way. Andy said once it's frustrating when you have great scenes but when you see them you cannot use them. Could also be that someone broke the 4th wall during filming. Mo might have ordered cameras turned off, told them to stop filming, said "I'll be damned if those Bravo bastards are going to use this". Breaking the 4th wall during filming usually guarantees the scene won't be used. It's really anyone's guess, but the vast majority of what they film never makes it to TV for one reason or another. I also think that Bravo loves to keep us guessing and make us ponder such things for years and years.

Or it could just be a lie and nothing more! It's not like TMZ/ROL haven't been caught lying/inventing stories before or that everything they say is the gospel truth. I admit, I am always suspicious when they refuse to name their source and I really doubt that Bravo/Andy would have withheld that scene no matter how bad the lighting or how bad the sound was. They have shown/aired scenes with both bad lighting/sound (hence the use of subtitles) before without any hesitation. AND, if it was filmed, that means that everyone signed a release before even 1 camera was turned on and anything said that broke the 4th wall could be easily edited out while keeping the rest........Which all leads me to think there was never a dinner involving Mohamed filmed this season.

• Love 4

Mohamed doesnt really seem the type to make a scene in public, especially on camera. If this dinner with Lisa was filmed, he would have said "fine" to Lisa in a manner that probably wouldn't even reveal he was displeased she even asked.

• Love 3

This is the article.

Thank you.  I have been part of this discussion!  I thought it was something else that I missed.  LOL!  Time to step away from the computer!!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Mohamed doesnt really seem the type to make a scene in public, especially on camera. If this dinner with Lisa was filmed, he would have said "fine" to Lisa in a manner that probably wouldn't even reveal he was displeased she even asked.

But I also think Lisa is smart enough to not ask the question without discussing it with Mo first and getting the ok. Also why didn't mo say I won't discuss this private matter on national television? I'm sorry to say I think Mo is pissed at LVP but I don't think it went down in this matter described by TMZ. It would make me happy to see a Mo/Lisa snap on social media but I don't think it's going to happen. I really hate to see long term relationships damaged. I tune in for "your such a fucking liar Camille" type drama not the dissolution of a 20 year friendship.

• Love 9

Mo's reaction, ending a long friendship with Lisa (if that is happening) seems a lil over the top in reaction to a question, which could pretty easily be explained a way as a simple miscommunication. So maybe it's either the straw that broke the camel's back with respect to a bunch of other LVP shenanigans that I don't about or (and excuse me while I don my horn rimmed specs and smoking jacket in preparation for some armchair analysis) it's him projecting his "unacceptable" feelings of annoyance and frustration at the way Yo is talking about their kids onto Lisa.

• Love 5

^^

I don't think he was canned but rather started a production company overseeing his HW kingdom. I don't know if he still does but for quite a while he kept his production company's offices at Bravo. I think it was actually an upward move as opposed to lateral.

It's difficult to imagine Andy not airing something juicy.

Lisa's one of the reasons I don't pay as close attention as I once did. I think Kyle had it right with the Bobby Fischer comparison. To me LvP is coldly calculating and manipulative. Way beyond common decency. imho

• Love 4

I don't think he was canned but rather started a production company overseeing his HW kingdom. I don't know if he still does but for quite a while he kept his production company's offices at Bravo. I think it was actually an upward move as opposed to lateral.

It's difficult to imagine Andy not airing something juicy.

Lisa's one of the reasons I don't pay as close attention as I once did. I think Kyle had it right with the Bobby Fischer comparison. To me LvP is coldly calculating and manipulative. Way beyond common decency. imho

I agree that he wasn't fired. I've always had the impression that Andy wanted to have a career similar to Ryan Seacrest's and this was his move in that direction.

• Love 3

Personally, I love that Mohammed has declared LVP dead to him simply because I love to see the sharks turn on each other. I say this because I personally believed Brandi when she said that Mohammed told her that Joanna Krupa's, um, private region, um, smelled bad. Now, do I think it was wise or right of her to say? No. But watching LVP and Mohammed trip over themselves to claim she was completely making it up didn't sit right with me either. It's fun to see when their manipulative games blow up on themselves. I am sure LVP doesn't exactly appreciate being on the other side of the "You repeated what on camera? Okay, you're done" treatment that Brandi got.

• Love 5

Personally, I love that Mohammed has declared LVP dead to him simply because I love to see the sharks turn on each other. I say this because I personally believed Brandi when she said that Mohammed told her that Joanna Krupa's, um, private region, um, smelled bad. Now, do I think it was wise or right of her to say? No. But watching LVP and Mohammed trip over themselves to claim she was completely making it up didn't sit right with me either. It's fun to see when their manipulative games blow up on themselves. I am sure LVP doesn't exactly appreciate being on the other side of the "You repeated what on camera? Okay, you're done" treatment that Brandi got.

I am sorry, I don't see Mohamed saying that to someone that he barely knows and who is close to his ex-wife, like Brandi was at the time. I actually see Yolanda saying that to Brandi when she told Brandi that Mohamed cheated on her with JK during their marriage, something both Mohamed/JK deny.

• Love 8

"I love LisaV. I have loved her since season 1. That said, I am not blind to her faults. I know that she is just as shady as the other women on the show...

What I don't like is the perception that I as a LVP fan I am not aware of her shortcomings. I read a lot of blogs recapping the show (shameless plug: Please read Ronnie Karem's recaps at TrashTalkTV! Yes, he is a friend of mine, but he is also HILARIOUS), and I hate when certain bloggers assume that just because I am a fan of LVP, I do everything I can to defend and minimize her behavior. I feel like as a fan, I can also clearly see where she is the wrong. I find it offensive to my intellect that there is an assumption that as a fan, I believe she can do no wrong. I can list plenty of times when I thought that she was in the wrong, but I can also still love the fact that she played it just right.

All of these women have publicists, PR staff, and most likely, at least one person helping them out with their Social Media accounts. They are all trying to manipulate the image they portray to the audience. Just because I respect the way LVP uses her resources to stay relevant on this show, and keep her other show, and manage her business interests, doesn't mean I am a blind worshiper at the feet of LVP.

I like that when LVP feels wronged she may resolve the issue and move on but not be as trusting of the person she felt wronged her. I don't think that is holding a grudge so much as being smart. She is strategic, which many people label manipulative. I get it. But, I have always felt that the only thing she manipulates is her own television image. The other women, complete with their publicists, PR staff, and possible social media helpers, have the same ability and just never use it to their advantage. I don't think that automatically makes LVP more manipulative than the other women, it just makes her savvy enough to use the resources at her disposal in the right way. I love and respect that about her."

I love your post MM, and edited to just show the comments that I wanted to highlight where I strongly agree.

When I make a point, based on "MY OPINION!!!" (In Tamra Barneys voice shouting at Vicky...) I refuse to be confronted by any poster that believes each poster has to defend a housewife in order to have said opinion. I have a take on what we are shown after editing and the words that come directly from the participants in an interview, to formulate an opinion, but it's not my job to support my opinions with evidence that holds up under the scrutiny of a cross examination from Alan Dershowitz. I don't look for proof from other posters when they have an opinion different than mine. Seriously.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 12

You make an interesting point and one that has not yet been posited. Also, will JK turn her legal peeps loose on Mo should it be determined that he did make the comment? My gosh -- Bravo can build an entire show around this revolting slice o' life in the hills of Beverly! And call it--

Mo, Jo and her Po.

• Love 3

I am sorry, I don't see Mohamed saying that to someone that he barely knows and who is close to his ex-wife, like Brandi was at the time. I actually see Yolanda saying that to Brandi when she told Brandi that Mohamed cheated on her with JK during their marriage, something both Mohamed/JK deny.

Brandi was very close with Lisa for a while and it is completely within the realm of possibility that she spent time with Mohammed in the company of LVP, and that he would say things in confidence among friends. In fact, that is why I believe Brandi in this instance, because she said with conviction, "Lisa was there when he said it." Either way, none of us know what actually happened. Speaking for myself, I believe it.

• Love 7

Brandi was very close with Lisa for a while and it is completely within the realm of possibility that she spent time with Mohammed in the company of LVP, and that he would say things in confidence among friends. In fact, that is why I believe Brandi in this instance, because she said with conviction, "Lisa was there when he said it." Either way, none of us know what actually happened. Speaking for myself, I believe it.

Yeah, there was a level of specificity there that rang true to me, too, with her saying that Mohammed had said it to her and Lisa directly. When Brandi's just repeating third-hand gossip she usually just says "well I heard..." 

Plus it's absolutely the kind of remark that Brandi and Lisa would have eaten up. Those two are birds of a feather in their love of bawdy humor and sex jokes.

• Love 10