Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

Brandi was very close with Lisa for a while and it is completely within the realm of possibility that she spent time with Mohammed in the company of LVP, and that he would say things in confidence among friends. In fact, that is why I believe Brandi in this instance, because she said with conviction, "Lisa was there when he said it." Either way, none of us know what actually happened. Speaking for myself, I believe it.

Well, the truth will come out eventually in court. So, it is a wait and see for now. LOL

I am sorry, I don't see Mohamed saying that to someone that he barely knows and who is close to his ex-wife, like Brandi was at the time. I actually see Yolanda saying that to Brandi when she told Brandi that Mohamed cheated on her with JK during their marriage, something both Mohamed/JK deny.

I don't think that much of Mohamed but that sounds exactly like the kind of bullshit tampon string Brandi would make up. She loves vulgarity. I also feel like Mo has been with too many women to even remember one hoohah in particular. God Brandi is such trash.

• Love 7

Brandi has said many things with complete conviction that were absolutely false like "Adrienne is sueing me!" So there's that to consider.

It is possible that Mo and Lisa have publically cooled their friendship to appease his ex and kids but are privately just as close. A real friend would forgive, especially if Lisa was telling the truth and maybe he also wanted it out there that his ex is a lying fruitcake. Lisa would take a little heat for her friend and he did say she could have misunderstood. So he remains a hero to his kids and a friend to Lisa. Win-win.

It also helps his good buddy David if Yo is branded a liar, less chance of breaking that prenup. Just a thought.

• Love 11

I love your post MM, and edited to just show the comments that I wanted to highlight where I strongly agree.

When I make a point, based on "MY OPINION!!!" (In Tamra Barneys voice shouting at Vicky...) I refuse to be confronted by any poster that believes each poster has to defend a housewife in order to have said opinion. I have a take on what we are shown after editing and the words that come directly from the participants in an interview, to formulate an opinion, but it's not my job to support my opinions with evidence that holds up under the scrutiny of a cross examination from Alan Dershowitz. I don't look for proof from other posters when they have an opinion different than mine. Seriously.

I whole heartedly agree with your post.

• Love 4

Brandi has said many things with complete conviction that were absolutely false like "Adrienne is sueing me!" So there's that to consider.

It is possible that Mo and Lisa have publically cooled their friendship to appease his ex and kids but are privately just as close. A real friend would forgive, especially if Lisa was telling the truth and maybe he also wanted it out there that his ex is a lying fruitcake. Lisa would take a little heat for her friend and he did say she could have misunderstood. So he remains a hero to his kids and a friend to Lisa. Win-win.

It also helps his good buddy David if Yo is branded a liar, less chance of breaking that prenup. Just a thought.

At the time Brandi made the comment, she was basking in the glory of having shattered all records of inappropriateness on WWHL.  The LVP comment seemed much like the debacle she created with Jeff Lewis on WWHL.  The thing that has always bothered me is Brandi had never met Joanna so why would Mohamed being discussing her at any level?  Further, when it came out at the Miami Reunion, Brandi would have had prior knowledge just a few weeks before the Reunion aired nd  there would have been no opportunity for Brandi to be in the company of Mohamed and LVP because she and LVP weren't speaking. 

I am not a Mohamed fan but that is something someone of Brandi's ilk says not some man who would have been involved years earlier with Joanna, if at all.

If push comes to shove on the pre-nup I think there are several volumes of evidence about Yolanda's inconsistencies, oh and she seems to be well now.

• Love 2

The thing that has always bothered me is Brandi had never met Joanna so why would Mohamed being discussing her at any level?

I don't have any idea if he said it but I don't find it strange that she was a topic of conversation, she lives in LA, knows Mo, is a model and is a Housewife. She could have come up organically many different ways.

• Love 8

I don't have any idea if he said it but I don't find it strange that she was a topic of conversation, she lives in LA, knows Mo, is a model and is a Housewife. She could have come up organically many different ways.

Absolutely she could have come up in conversations for many reasons. I never watched the Miami show, but had heard of her before the pussy comment because of speculation that she might join the BH show. There had been several articles in the media, and people wondered about it here and on Vulture. It is easy to see the people on this show talking about her for these reasons alone, even if she had zero connection to Mo.

• Love 3

I am sorry, I don't see Mohamed saying that to someone that he barely knows and who is close to his ex-wife, like Brandi was at the time. I actually see Yolanda saying that to Brandi when she told Brandi that Mohamed cheated on her with JK during their marriage, something both Mohamed/JK deny.

The reason it's not hard for me to believe is that Brandi had a talent for getting people to let their guard down around her. Even when they knew what she was capable of after the surrogacy reveal, she still found a way to earn trust from some. 

I remember being shocked that Kyle had put herself in a situation where she was smoking pot around Brandi. More than anyone ever, I always thought that Kyle saw Brandi for who she was from the beginning, and thus didn't trust her. Kyle had to be well aware that long before anyone was talking about Yo and her need to portray a perfect family, the same criticism was being leveled at Kyle. Brandi said it herself; that Kyle was very protective of the image of herself as a wife and a mother above all things. Yet still, even after all kinds of shit with Brandi, she allows herself to be in a vulnerable situation with Brandi. It was a small, and yet at the same time a huge revelation to me. 

The same could maybe be said for Mo. Maybe they were drunk? Maybe she took his words out of context (she tends to do this). I know the fact that he said this is shocking to some, but not to me. If a guy has no problem being intimate with another pu**y while having a wife and young children at home, I don't find it hard to believe he would talk about another pu**y. It's easy for me to believe, but then it was also easy for me to believe that he would have zero issue distancing himself from LVP if he thought it necessary. I never thought as highly of this guy as many people did. Although I will say he seems like he is an outstanding father. 

• Love 5

The reason it's not hard for me to believe is that Brandi had a talent for getting people to let their guard down around her. Even when they knew what she was capable of after the surrogacy reveal, she still found a way to earn trust from some. 

I remember being shocked that Kyle had put herself in a situation where she was smoking pot around Brandi. More than anyone ever, I always thought that Kyle saw Brandi for who she was from the beginning, and thus didn't trust her. Kyle had to be well aware that long before anyone was talking about Yo and her need to portray a perfect family, the same criticism was being leveled at Kyle. Brandi said it herself; that Kyle was very protective of the image of herself as a wife and a mother above all things. Yet still, even after all kinds of shit with Brandi, she allows herself to be in a vulnerable situation with Brandi. It was a small, and yet at the same time a huge revelation to me. 

The same could maybe be said for Mo. Maybe they were drunk? Maybe she took his words out of context (she tends to do this). I know the fact that he said this is shocking to some, but not to me. If a guy has no problem being intimate with another pu**y while having a wife and young children at home, I don't find it hard to believe he would talk about another pu**y. It's easy for me to believe, but then it was also easy for me to believe that he would have zero issue distancing himself from LVP if he thought it necessary. I never thought as highly of this guy as many people did. Although I will say he seems like he is an outstanding father. 

I don't see Mohamed being that chatty in front of Brandi, he never seemed to care much for her and I think Mohamed is careful about his personnel/public reputation. I do see Yolanda telling Brandi this though. She told Brandi that Mohamed cheated on her with JK and I can see her adding in the "smelly" part to make herself look superior to JK and/or I can see Brandi making it up out of thin air because she was pissed off at what JK said about EC divorcing her. If the lawsuit continues on, we will find out who said what, when. LOL

• Love 2

I don't see Mohamed being that chatty in front of Brandi, he never seemed to care much for her and I think Mohamed is careful about his personnel/public reputation. I do see Yolanda telling Brandi this though. She told Brandi that Mohamed cheated on her with JK and I can see her adding in the "smelly" part to make herself look superior to JK and/or I can see Brandi making it up out of thin air because she was pissed off at what JK said about EC divorcing her. If the lawsuit continues on, we will find out who said what, when. LOL

Well, with Brandi certainly anything is possible.

I guess it is much easier for me to picture Mo saying something like this to LVP than to Yo. It's one thing to cheat on your wife with another woman, but to reveal things about her body to the wife you cheated on, who is not happy about being cheated on? I guess it's possible, but it's much easier for me to see him saying something like this to his friend than to his ex-wife. I also never got the idea that Mo didn't like Brandi. She has said he was around on those nights they were drinking at one of LVP's restaurants after they closed down at 2AM. Yo also said that Brandi attended Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner celebrations at Mo's house with her family a couple of years ago. Sounds like he didn't have a problem having her around when there were no cameras. I think that as long as LVP liked her, Mo did as well.

• Love 5

I guess it is much easier for me to picture Mo saying something like this to LVP than to Yo. It's one thing to cheat on your wife with another woman, but to reveal things about her body to the wife you cheated on, who is not happy about being cheated on? I guess it's possible, but it's much easier for me to see him saying something like this to his friend than to his ex-wife. I also never got the idea that Mo didn't like Brandi. She has said he was around on those nights they were drinking at one of LVP's restaurants after they closed down at 2AM. Yo also said that Brandi attended Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner celebrations at Mo's house with her family a couple of years ago. Sounds like he didn't have a problem having her around when there were no cameras. I think that as long as LVP liked her, Mo did as well.

I don't see Mohamed saying that to Yolanda either but I do see her saying that to Brandi. I don't think Yolanda would have any issue lying about the woman she believes Mohamed cheating with. I don't think she would just say that JK was a the other woman, I believe that she would try and make her look as disgusting as possible to Brandi, who likes to go into the gutter herself about LR. It is a trait that I think both Yolanda and Brandi share.

The Holiday dinners would have been at Yolanda's invitation, not Mohamed's. I just do not see Mohamed being that careless around Brandi and I don't see him getting that drunk, drunk enough to reveal something of that nature to Brandi who already had a reputation of loose lips. I firmly believe that either this info came from Yolanda or that Brandi is lying.

• Love 4

Mohamed, Shiva, Romain and Joanna are and were good friends.  I guess they could be speaking of Leah Black as she fits the bill as well. 

When I hear of an outrageous conversation I look to the history of the alleged source.  Is there any indication Mohamed engages in locker room chat with women?  I don't see it.  Additionally, I don't really see how the condition of her vagina would come up organically or inorganically.  What interest me is Brandi is not asserting a defense to the allegations as something that is true-not the odor but who said what, she is asserting that because she is RH she has some sort of blanket immunity to say anything she wants if it is connected to anything RH.  I can't believe if Brandi, who was on the outs with LVP and Mohamed would not have drop this gem to Audriana if the conversation in fact existed. 

Brandi celebrated a Christmas at Yolanda's not Mohamed's according to her book.  She left the event and went to a Beverly Hills bar and gave an old boyfriend a hand job over drinks after the celebration.

• Love 8

I also never got the idea that Mo didn't like Brandi. She has said he was around on those nights they were drinking at one of LVP's restaurants after they closed down at 2AM. Yo also said that Brandi attended Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner celebrations at Mo's house with her family a couple of years ago. Sounds like he didn't have a problem having her around when there were no cameras. I think that as long as LVP liked her, Mo did as well.

IMO Mohamed liked Brandi just fine (at least publicly) until that fateful WWHL appearance when she confirmed the claim that Mohamed and Joanna had an affair that this affair, along with Mohamed's numerous other affairs, played a part in Mohamed and Yolanda's divorce, followed by the bombshell that Mohamed told Brandi and Lisa that Joanna's " p---- smelled."

I particularly remember Mohamed sticking up for Brandi to Joyce and Michael at the SUR dinner. IIRC he tried to convince the Ohovens that they need to rethink their attitude about Brandi because everybody else present liked her.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 7

IMO Mohamed liked Brandi just fine (at least publicly) until that fateful night when she first confirmed the claim that Mohamed and Joanna had an affair that this affair, along with Mohamed's numerous other affairs, played a part in Mohamed and Yolanda's divorce, followed by the bombshell that Mohamed told Brandi and Lisa that Joanna's " p---- smelled."

I particularly remember Mohamed sticking up for Brandi to Joyce and Michael at the SUR dinner. IIRC he tried to convince the Ohovens that they need to rethink their attitude about Brandi because everybody else present liked her.

Yolanda revealed her first season on the show Mohamed was unfaithful.  Which if one follows Brandi and her crusade against adulterers it would seem odd she would find him a friend.

I agree the whole table showed their ass that night at SUR trying to convince Michael and Joyce, Brandi was a good person.  Brandi pulled a bullshit move that night though and try to get Joyce and Mohamed to say they had dated.  Not only was it none of Brandi's business but you would let Mohamed and/or Joyce disclose.  It just goes to show how people can put their eggs in the wrong basket.

• Love 5

IMO Mohamed liked Brandi just fine (at least publicly) until that fateful WWHL appearance when she confirmed the claim that Mohamed and Joanna had an affair that this affair, along with Mohamed's numerous other affairs, played a part in Mohamed and Yolanda's divorce, followed by the bombshell that Mohamed told Brandi and Lisa that Joanna's " p---- smelled."

Thanks for that reminder. I remembered being disappointed at one time by something positive Mo had once said about Brand, but couldn't remember the occasion. Certainly I don't recall him ever acting like he didn't like her.

• Love 1

Kyle never smoked pot around Brandi-Brandi said the last time she smoked pot she was with Kyle.  Brandi later said on Khloe Kardashian's show she had not smoked pot in 20 years. I doubt aby of these women get upset if anyone smokes pot around them.  Brandi just makes shit up as she goes along.  She wasn't in a custody battle, yet she claimed that is why she didn't imbibe in Amsterdam.  I believe what Brandi was saying is that through Kim, she learned Kyle had been a pot smoker in her younger days.  Brandi was also upset no one talked about taking Xanax on the flight to Amsterdam, she then went on to state that Kyle was a drug user. 

Mohamed does not drink.  Again he and Joanna are good friends why would he say such a thing?  Why admit to having an affair to of all people Brandi.  In all honesty I think Brandi's source for negative information about Joanna was Joe Francis.  Saying that would not have the same shock value as blaming Mohamed though.  Joe Francis and Joanna have a hate/hate relationship.

• Love 8

Kyle never smoked pot around Brandi-Brandi said the last time she smoked pot she was with Kyle.  Brandi later said on Khloe Kardashian's show she had not smoked pot in 20 years. I doubt aby of these women get upset if anyone smokes pot around them.  Brandi just makes shit up as she goes along.  She wasn't in a custody battle, yet she claimed that is why she didn't imbibe in Amsterdam.  I believe what Brandi was saying is that through Kim, she learned Kyle had been a pot smoker in her younger days.  Brandi was also upset no one talked about taking Xanax on the flight to Amsterdam, she then went on to state that Kyle was a drug user. 

Kyle never denied it, and I cannot believe she wouldn't have if what Brandi said weren't true. When Brandi said it, Kyle agreed to what she was saying. I thought at the time that Kyle wished she didn't have such a thing against lying, because if there had been a time to lie, that would have been it.

• Love 5

Kyle never denied it, and I cannot believe she wouldn't have if what Brandi said weren't true. When Brandi said it, Kyle agreed to what she was saying. I thought at the time that Kyle wished she didn't have such a thing against lying, because if there had been a time to lie, that would have been it.

There wasn't anything to deny. Brandi said "The last time I smoked pot, I was with you." And Kyle nodded with a "what does that have to do with anything" look on her face. Brandi was trying to imply that Kyle smoked pot with her, but that wasn't what she actually said. And I think it really pissed Brandi off that Kyle didn't get defensive or take the bait. In fact, I think the reason Brandi went in to a rage as they were walking down the street was because not a single one of the women took any of the bait she kept throwing out there that night. So, she ended up shrieking in the street about what hypocrites they all were. 

• Love 11

The bottom line is that Brandi is a proven liar so I don't think anyone can trust anything that comes out of her mouth. It's not that everything she says is a lie but because she's lied so many times it's impossible to tell a truth from a lie. She also has conviction when she lies and does provide false details. I'm thinking of the lie about Adrienne suing her or the supposed meeting to take down LVP before the season 2 reunion, which never happened. Mo and LVP both deny that Mo said anything about Joanna's odor, and while I'm sure LVP twists the truth sometimes to make herself look better, I don't think she's a compulsive liar, and Mo has never been proven a liar so I would believe either of them over Brandi. If it were Brandi's word against Yolanda's, another proven liar, I honestly wouldn't know who to believe, but I think I'd take almost anyone else's word over Brandi's on this RH franchise. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 11

Well she did deny it at the Reunion, she said pot wasn't her thing and she doesn't care if people smoke pot.  I think the more important issue addressed which caused all the usual shitiness from Brandi, is Brandi imagined, as she often does that Kyle said she was a bad parent.   So brandi needed to make a fool out of herself on the streets of Amsterdam and used the women's first time in a hash house as a reason to doubt their sincerity.  To me, it was more Brandi making stuff up with the fuel to the fire being provided by Kim. 

• Love 5
Mo, Jo and her Po.

​Hee! Brandi is lucky she's only being sued, because Joanna will straight up cut a bitch. (Damn, I miss RHoM.)

When Brandi gives her deposition, will she blame the Super Powers of Pinky for making her tell the world about JK's smelly cooch?

• Love 6

​Hee! Brandi is lucky she's only being sued, because Joanna will straight up cut a bitch. (Damn, I miss RHoM.)

When Brandi gives her deposition, will she blame the Super Powers of Pinky for making her tell the world about JK's smelly cooch?

Well, apparently, rumor has it that LisaV has super natural powers of persuasion and can get any and all to do her bidding, even if it is against their will! LOL

• Love 4

Well, apparently, rumor has it that LisaV has super natural powers of persuasion and can get any and all to do her bidding, even if it is against their will! LOL

I agree (with your sarcasm). It doesn't matter how "manipulative" a person is -- ultimately, you are the one who allows yourself to be manipulated.  I can't really buy that argument in people over the age of about 25.

Lisa Rinna wants Lisa V to say she manipulates people -- ain't never going to happen, Rinna, so give it up; and if you allow yourself to be manipulated then maybe that's something you and your people pleasing self should take a closer look at.

• Love 8

This is a not so abridged version of the history of LVP (and the show) per Tamara Tattles focusing on the LVP v Yolanda battle:  http://tamaratattles.com/2016/04/15/here-is-how-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-works-an-abridged-history/#more-21242

This is a fascinating read and I learned much more about what goes into the making of this show! 

Here is a link that is on the above page, also fascinating.  There is much more to the Mohammed story.  The pieces are falling into place for me. 

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/01/27/lisa-vanderpump-attempts-to-placate-mohamed-and-mend-friendship/#

• Love 2

Mohamed does not drink.  Again he and Joanna are good friends why would he say such a thing?  Why admit to having an affair to of all people Brandi.  In all honesty I think Brandi's source for negative information about Joanna was Joe Francis.  Saying that would not have the same shock value as blaming Mohamed though.  Joe Francis and Joanna have a hate/hate relationship.

Really, Mohamed keeps halal?

Colored me surprised.

Same here.

I loved the Miami franchise.

Joanna was the best and la Bruja was my total fav.

• Love 1

I whole heartedly agree with your post.

Thank you Giselle. I come here to have fun, not to be challenged for having thoughts on the shows...just like we all do! Usually the Beverly Hills threads are chill compared to NJ and NYC, but since RHBH is my favorite, I don't want to hear it!!!

• Love 6

Well she did deny it at the Reunion, she said pot wasn't her thing and she doesn't care if people smoke pot.  I think the more important issue addressed which caused all the usual shitiness from Brandi, is Brandi imagined, as she often does that Kyle said she was a bad parent.   So brandi needed to make a fool out of herself on the streets of Amsterdam and used the women's first time in a hash house as a reason to doubt their sincerity.  To me, it was more Brandi making stuff up with the fuel to the fire being provided by Kim.

Yes, trying to insinuate that Kyle was a bad parent, because Brand isn't happy with her circumstances and her own behavior as a parent. As a result, she likes to chip away at women like Kyle that seem to have it together...so Brandi can make herself feel better because she's busy proving that they are F ups just like her. If Kyle doesn't want to talk about whether she used to smoke pot or not because she still has teens to raise, that's her business. Brandi's goal in life, IMO, is to hurt others because she has been hurt herself. Misery likes company.

Brandi's justification is revenge or calling anyone who doesn't co-sign with her parenting/dating/lifestyle decisions a hypocrite.

• Love 5

I love LisaV. I have loved her since season 1. That said, I am not blind to her faults. I know that she is just as shady as the other women on the show. The thing that I like about her is that she still manages to come out the other side strong - sure she is showing more and more battle scars at this point - but she still comes back strong and keeps it moving. 

That being said, I also love LisaR and Eileen. I like LisaR's upbeat attitude and that she was such a shameless fan of the show before she ever got offered the gig. I like Eileen, because seriously? Kristen was the best character ever and I love that she has no shame about her dated fashion and unwillingness to spend money just because of labels. 

What I don't like is the perception that I as a LVP fan I am not aware of her shortcomings. I read a lot of blogs recapping the show (shameless plug: Please read Ronnie Karem's recaps at TrashTalkTV! Yes, he is a friend of mine, but he is also HILARIOUS), and I hate when certain bloggers assume that just because I am a fan of LVP, I do everything I can to defend and minimize her behavior. I feel like as a fan, I can also clearly see where she is the wrong. I find it offensive to my intellect that there is an assumption that as a fan, I believe she can do no wrong. I can list plenty of times when I thought that she was in the wrong, but I can also still love the fact that she played it just right. 

All of these women have publicists, PR staff, and most likely, at least one person helping them out with their Social Media accounts. They are all trying to manipulate the image they portray to the audience. Just because I respect the way LVP uses her resources to stay relevant on this show, and keep her other show, and manage her business interests, doesn't mean I am a blind worshiper at the feet of LVP. 

I like that when LVP feels wronged she may resolve the issue and move on but not be as trusting of the person she felt wronged her. I don't think that is holding a grudge so much as being smart. She is strategic, which many people label manipulative. I But, I have always felt that the only thing she manipulates is her own television image. get it. The other women, complete with their publicists, PR staff, and possible social media helpers, have the same ability and just never use it to their advantage. I don't think that automatically makes LVP more manipulative than the other women, it just makes her savvy enough to use the resources at her disposal in the right way. I love and respect that about her. 

When it comes to Eileen and Rinna, I think that they both believed they could do the same thing since they have both navigated Hollywood for years. Rinna thought that she could leverage her friendship with Kyle and LisaV, and Eileen thought that she could leverage her friendship with Rinna and her burgeoning friendship with LisaV to keep them both from looking bad. 

The problem is that they both jumped the gun. They each had a moment on camera when they felt like they had said too much. They both went into an immediate mode of "how is this going to play out when the season airs?" So, they both started trying to find a way to make it more about LisaV being manipulative than they did about letting things drop so as not to give them more life.

I think that Rinna was initially fine and saw no malice in any of the conversations she had with LisaV and Kyle. But, as she got more and more uncomfortable with the idea that SHE was the one who brought Munchies on camera, her perception of all of those conversations she participated in seemed more and more sinister. 

I think that Eileen was uncomfortable talking about how she and Vince got together on camera, but not enough to actually say so until she stewed on it for a few days. I think that while she was stewing on it, she imagined how the conversation would play out when she addressed it with LisaV (haven't we all done this before?) and didn't get the response she wanted and so she kept stewing and each time she met with LVP she got more and more angry - at herself at first - for accepting the initial apology and again not speaking up when it was actually happening - and then later as LVP refused to play into it she started projecting that on the LVP. 

I think both reactions are reasonable. They are the kind of responses that I have dealt with most of my life. In Eileen's case, I can name at least 50 instances where I personally wish I had spoken up in real time about how uncomfortable I was rather than stewing on it. In Rinna's case, I can also identify with having hung myself out on a limb and realizing that the people I thought were my cohorts were watching me dangle rather than getting a ladder.

In Rinna's case it is weird because she actually saw LVP and Kyle defend her to Yolanda and seemed to express gratitude for it in her blog in real time, only backtrack (while still trying to own her behavior) on her blog as we enter the last part of the season. Also, Rinna is no stranger to reality television, so it seems weird to me that she feels she was manipulated when she knows that they are all being manipulated by production and their off camera alliances. 

This isn't to say that I think Rinna is lying or that I think she was actually manipulated by LVP. I think Rinna made a conscious decision to bring up Munchies on camera  in the hopes that it would be similar to her asking Kim point blank if she was drunk or high in the limo. She came into the show completely familiar with the players and even being friends with a lot of them. She knew Kyle for years and defended Kyle about limo-gate when she appeared on WWHL before she was ever a cast member. One of the reasons I used to love seeing her as a guest on that show was because she called out everyone's bad behavior as a fan would. I just think in this instance of Munchies she took it to a level that neither Kyle or LVP ever expressed any interest in going, and then realized why they wouldn't go there after the fact. 

I think if there had been prior discussions about Munchies with Kyle and LVP, Rinna would have said so in her blog after "The M Word" aired. Instead she takes full ownership of what she said and that she had discussed it with her hairdresser. Does anyone else think that there is actual footage of that conversation somewhere? I mean if they filmed her getting her ass waxed, they most likely filmed her getting her hair done too. 

In short, I don't want either LisaR or Eileen to leave the show. I really hate that they are getting so much backlash, mainly because as LVP supporter, I get grouped in with people who think LVP can do no wrong. In a perfect world, I would love to see all of the women minus Yolanda come back next season. Even though, I don't feel like we have gotten to know Ericka, I have a sneaking suspicion that she and LVP would have been friends if she weren't so closely tied to Yo's view of things. And I would like to see that relationship develop with out Yolanda there. 

I would like to see Rinna having fun with LVP and Kyle - separately or together. While I find Kathryn boring, I think we could see more of her shady side in the way she immediately played runtelldat on Ericka to LVP. I also like the fact that she seems to be the only woman on the show who realizes that any two people are going to remember the same situation/conversation differently - especially as time passes. 

Sorry for the rambling post, I just wanted to get that off my chest before bedtime. 

Excellent post!  I agree.  

On the bold, you are singing my song!  Well your entire post, really.  :>)

I am not a Yolanda fan by any means, but I haven't seen anything on the show to suggest to me that she would make up a lie about Mohammed claiming that Joanna had a smelly pussy (I am literally laughing as I write this because this whole issue is still so ridiculous to me). Yolanda is pretty prudish, and claims to not even know the word cunnilingus. If she were falsely trumping up her daughters? Sure, that I could buy. Spreading some falsehood about Joanna's nether regions? I just don't see it. Conversely, LVP has proven she has a very bawdy sense of humor, and she can be quite mean spirited, so it is very easy for me to imagine her friends confiding some salacious detail of past ex's with her and her group. I said this at the time of the whole debacle, but the fact remains that we know very little of Mohammed's character - he has barely been on the show. Considering that there are some housewives who had entire seasons as fan favorite (only to expose much worse true colors in subsequent seasons), it is very possible Mohammed has nastier parts of his personality that are never going to make it to the screen. And, yes, he did defend Brandi at that dinner. Which just falls in line with this group's overall mentality of, "Defend your allies at all costs - but cut them loose the second they expose anything you don't want out there."

ETA Tamara Tattles has at least one detail completely wrong. Yolanda didn't ask, "Who in dis world is Lisa Vanderpump?" on her first season, she asked, "Who is Adrienne Maloof in dis world?" I don't see how Yolanda came in "gunning" for LVP in season 3 in any way.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3

I don't get what you mean; I have only read maybe 4 of her articles so I am not that familiar.

Not a big fan of her know it all and quite condescending style.

While she seems to have an encyclopedic knowledge of the characters, she is pretty much one sided and does not welcome different point of views.

A total turn off, IMO.

• Love 3

Here is a video from TMZ wherein Mohamed is asked about LVP and he says, "she is still my friend."  Yolanda wrong again.  http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_rz5d3vwf/

Andy was the one to say that this had all harmed their friendship. Yo only said that they hadn't spoken in 8 months. Mo didn't say anything to dispute that. It's possible - as many have speculated - that this has harmed their friendship but that it can be repaired. Time healing all wounds and all of that.

I keep waiting for a photo op with him and LVP at one of her restaurants. He won't have to make anymore statements (which he said he would not do), but could show his support with a picture.

• Love 6

Andy was the one to say that this had all harmed their friendship. Yo only said that they hadn't spoken in 8 months. Mo didn't say anything to dispute that. It's possible - as many have speculated - that this has harmed their friendship but that it can be repaired. Time healing all wounds and all of that.

I keep waiting for a photo op with him and LVP at one of her restaurants. He won't have to make anymore statements (which he said he would not do), but could show his support with a picture.

I think Yolanda's comment qualifies as furthering the rumor.  I doubt Andy just pulled that out of thin air.  Either Yolanda or LVP must have mentioned it at the Reunion. 

I can appreciate Mohamed does not want to go into details like Yolanda did but the story is in the numerous stories that claimed LVP was dead to Mohamed.  Mohamed's comments seem far more in line with what many suspected.

• Love 7

Brandi said Mo said to her and LVP that Joanna's pussy smelled.  I guess like houseguests and fish, Joanna goes bad after three days.

I thought the original story was that at the up fronts Adriana was with Brandi and Yo, and Joanna was approaching, and Brandi said, "Let's go bc Joanna slept with Mohamed/broke up their marriage and she makes Yo uncomfortable."  Then on the Miami reunion Adriana screamed it out accusing Joanna of breaking up Mohamed and Yo's marriage. Then when Brandi was later on WWHL Joanna tweeted in something about Brandi not being able to hold onto her man/no wonder her husband cheated on her, and then Brandi said, "Well Mohamed said her pussy smells.  It's true, LVP was right there and heard him say it."  Later Andy had index card questions for Brandi and one was about Joanna that Brandi had to read or respond to (I forget) and one was about Joanna.  It was after that maybe (or before) that she got a cease and desist letter.  Andy totally set her up the second time.

• Love 3

I think Yolanda's comment qualifies as furthering the rumor.  I doubt Andy just pulled that out of thin air.  Either Yolanda or LVP must have mentioned it at the Reunion. 

I can appreciate Mohamed does not want to go into details like Yolanda did but the story is in the numerous stories that claimed LVP was dead to Mohamed.  Mohamed's comments seem far more in line with what many suspected.

I agree that he didn't just bring it up out of thin air. It was a central part of the narrative and Yo's reason for being upset her children were being discussed. It was a big part of the season, and thus something to be discussed. I know some think it boring, but it is the only thing about any of this that interests me. If I had submitted a question, that would have been the one. Maybe someone else did.

• Love 2

Maybe time will heal but Shiva's body language in that video tells me that as long as she's a fixture at the House of Hadid, LVP ain't welcome.  Her expression and the one comment, (that we could hear) - along with Mo's placating glance - after she turned and said something, tells me that Mo was just being diplomatic.  "Cut the bullshit." is what she probably said. Juicy.

I'm with you MCM.  The PinkyMo-Row is what I'm really interested in.  Their real lives are so much more interesting to me than some of the swill Bravo is feeding us. I'm waiting for a picture of the Todds and Hadids dining together, too.  But I'd settle for a pic of Shiva and Lisa shopping.  Anything.

• Love 5

God, momo's front lace is pathetic.

Otherwise, he is still well preserved.

Last year I posted a pic of him that he'd (surprisingly) posted on his Instagram.  He was holding his granddaughter, his hair was blowing back and not only did the weave look obvious and really awful but it must've been many years after his first face lift but prior to whatever he's done recently.  It was not good. 

That said, for an old guy he's got great style.  Also, if you're into gardening, he recently put up pictures of his garden on Instagram. 

Who does this?  Damn. Under the olive tree....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDtCAnbFKcu/?taken-by=mohamedhadid&hl=en

• Love 4

I agree that he didn't just bring it up out of thin air. It was a central part of the narrative and Yo's reason for being upset her children were being discussed. It was a big part of the season, and thus something to be discussed. I know some think it boring, but it is the only thing about any of this that interests me. If I had submitted a question, that would have been the one. Maybe someone else did.

Yes, this is what interests me the most, as well.  This is the major issue on the table.  I doubt LVP will say much, respecting Mo in that he does not want himself or family discussed.  There may be some thin slices of info we can add to give more focus to our speculation though!  LOL!

ETA.  Mo doesn't have a weave, he wears a wig.  A weave is attached to your own hair that has been tightly braided and sewn on.  I am guessing he doesn't have enough hair to do this.  And if you see the lace part on his face (I could not), that means wig.  No lace needed for a weave. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
Yo only said that they hadn't spoken in 8 months.

​That's a pretty big "only" claim to make, though. Then again, it's Yolanda, so a failure to ReTweet probably equals "not speaking" in her warped world.

• Love 3

Last year I posted a pic of him that he'd (surprisingly) posted on his Instagram. He was holding his granddaughter, his hair was blowing back and not only did the weave look obvious and really awful but it must've been many years after his first face lift but prior to whatever he's done recently. It was not good.

That said, for an old guy he's got great style. Also, if you're into gardening, he recently put up pictures of his garden on Instagram.

Who does this? Damn. Under the olive tree....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDtCAnbFKcu/?taken-by=mohamedhadid&hl=en

161coix.jpg
  • Love 2