Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

If you called LVP on ANY statement/double entendre she'd make you would get a 'Hahaha, don't be silly, dahr-lin' and walk away feeling like YOU were the one being racist/prejudice?

True she knows how to flip the script.

• Love 7

Maybe I am being overly sensitive, but I wouldn't appreciate being compared to primates.

I think you have to be from the moon not to know that one does not call anyone you even suspect is black a primate.  There is a history in this country of dehumanizing and calling a black person a "monkey" or "ape".  Lisa frankly knows better.  She's depending on her European history protecting her.  But even if she somehow doesn't know, she knows full well how close Kyle's family has always been with Faye.    Could you imagine if Kyle even hinted that Mohamed or Martin were imperfect?  How would LVP react to one of her friends being insulted in such a way?  They've been on the show multiple times, which should make them fair game too, right?

ETA:  It sounds like I'm preaching to you.  I'm actually agreeing with you, and then furthering the point.

I agree. I wasn't being sarcastic in my previous post.

• Love 2

If you called LVP on ANY statement/double entendre she'd make you would get a 'Hahaha, don't be silly, dahr-lin' and walk away feeling like YOU were the one being racist/prejudice?

I don't know how many more "Get Put of Jail" free cards LVP has left.  These off the cuff comments have been coming back to haunt her since Season 1.  This comment has the potential to offend many people.  As does her referring to Carlton as "Witchy-Poo".   Carlton has discussed with Brandi that once the writing was on the wall Lisa had very little use for Carlton. 

• Love 3

I don't know how many more "Get Put of Jail" free cards LVP has left.  These off the cuff comments have been coming back to haunt her since Season 1.  This comment has the potential to offend many people.  As does her referring to Carlton as "Witchy-Poo".   Carlton has discussed with Brandi that once the writing was on the wall Lisa had very little use for Carlton. 

the reason that she gets away with all the smack she talks is that the ladies are too cowed by her 'cultured brit' façade and the belief that she is someone in the hood they come from.

Her act wouldn't hold up in a regular group of women, she get called out as a phony and a bully - she'd last one round before someone would take her out.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 4

I think that Lisa, for all her poo pooing some of Ken's arrogant and condescending statements regarding the other women, is just like Ken in private.  She's carefully (mostly) molded a role that she plays for the cameras but the cracks of the true Lisa have been shown more and more.  It's not pretty.  The truth is she's just as arrogant and condescending as her husband.  I could use stronger words for their description but I'm holding off for now.

• Love 9

Ken is an aging crotchety curmudgeon who is also an enabler. For some reason, this reminds me of the weird vibe I got from them on the night. (that it was the first and only time if Im correct) it was revealed La Lisa smoked cigarettes.She took a long drag of that cigarette like it was a long overdue hit. Lol. I think it was when they went to P.R. or was it Mexico and they left the island in a huff. Ken and Lisa looked like some weird grifter couple you would see on Addicted/Wicked Attraction.YMMV.

• Love 9

Ken is an aging crotchety curmudgeon who is also an enabler. For some reason, this reminds me of the weird vibe I got from them on the night. (that it was the first and only time if Im correct) it was revealed La Lisa smoked cigarettes.She took a long drag of that cigarette like it was a long overdue hit. Lol. I think it was when they went to P.R. or was it Mexico and they left the island in a huff. Ken and Lisa looked like some weird grifter couple you would see on Addicted/Wicked Attraction.YMMV.

ITA SparkleznConfetti.

Re this episode: If I was having a conversation with someone (like Eileen) my hubby would never chime in. Ken rattled on, below his breath, that he did it because he didn't want to hear Lisa's complaints about it later. Sounds like LisaV may have criticized him in the past for not coming to her rescue. I wouldn't be surprised if being on the two reality shows has caused plenty of arguments between these two. Instead of enjoying the life they worked hard to achieve they're in perpetual chaos while filming these shows year after year. What a shame that he wants to open another bar/restaurant because he doesn't know what to do with himself. Maybe if Lisa slows down enough to smell the roses along side Ken she might stop looking for external pals like Cedric, Brandi or Jax to fulfill her needs!

I over estimated their personalities in the past and gave them more credit than they deserve. They both seem to have an affinity for nurturing low life's to pal around with. I find them a disturbing couple, far from being role models.

• Love 4

I could see Ken and Barbie, err, I mean Lisa taking over somones home and identity. lol. Which is provably why they have no problem acquiring things, I mean people into their lives and disposing of them when they no longer serve their needs.

Have you ever watched a cat play?

K+L paw at and slap at whatever entertains them at the moment, then loose interest when they get a push back/slap back. Then it stops being 'fun'. 

• Love 4

Yes ma'am I have. ITA. "When keepin' it real goes wrong" occured during Pacifying Brandi during Playtime. I mean the scenes with Rosio told me everything I needed to know about these "benefactors". I sometimes wonder if the real Giggy has been taxidermied and this pseudo gigster is always being carried to stunt his growth and keep him from running away. Lol. Apparently I have too much time on my hands:-))

• Love 1

Have you ever watched a cat play?

K+L paw at and slap at whatever entertains them at the moment, then loose interest when they get a push back/slap back. Then it stops being 'fun'.

This is really a great comparison.

The way she treats her son is quite cruel as well.

• Love 3

Forgive me if I have forgotten something significant but how so? IIRC, when the series first started Max had just left an alternative high school/rehab, and they were very concerned about him coming back to BH and the drug scene. I have always viewed them as being protective but also not quick to let him back into the family fold after drug addiction. I have always viewed that as tough love. Now for her older comments about biology, I took that as her saying that max is going to be different than pandy due to different DNA. If addicition is truly a disease then of course that would matter. Lisa's comments this season about being open about her family in the past makes me think all old Max conversations have been addicition related as nothing else has been negative.

Max has also worked at Sur for years and we barely see him on pump rules, if they were really cruel to him, he'd be a lead.

Edited by luleetuni
  • Love 4

This is really a great comparison.

Forgive me if I have forgotten something significant but how so? IIRC, when the series first started Max had just left an alternative high school/rehab, and they were very concerned about him coming back to BH and the drug scene. I have always viewed them as being protective but also not quick to let him back into the family fold after drug addiction. I have always viewed that as tough love. Now for her older comments about biology, I took that as her saying that max is going to be different than pandy due to different DNA. If addicition is truly a disease then of course that would matter. Lisa's comments this season about being open about her family in the past makes me think all old Max conversations have been addicition related as nothing else has been negative.

Max has also worked at Sur for years and we barely see him on pump rules, if they were really cruel to him, he'd be a lead.

I have made my opinions on how Max is treated as an adopted son, and my own personal history of adoption, very clear last season, so I won't bore everyone by reiterating it.  The deeper issue, IMO, is how Max's "drug issues" were handled.  It's my understanding that Ken, Lisa, and the kids were happily living in the paradise of France.  Perfect Pandy decided she must attend Pepperdine.  Rather than cutting the apron strings, Ken and Lisa uprooted Max and dragged him to Beverly Hills.  Ok, whatever, maybe that can be defended.  What can't be defended, IMO, is what followed.  When Max had a difficult time, when he struggled with his "drug issues" and fell in with a bad crowd, how was it dealt with?  Rather than returning to an environment that works for underage Max, they remained close to Pandy, who was an adult and living on campus, and sent Max away to live with others.  This is defended up and down by LVP's supporters.  They say that Max was sent away to some troubled kids camp, or tough love yada yada.  I'm not sure if that's true.  Lisa has either greatly understated Max's "drug issues", or she has humiliated her child who was simply smoking pot.  If Max thrived outside of BH, and struggled in BH, the answer was obvious.  I can't imagine how Max felt through this whole process.  You would have to have an ironclad sense of self, and tons of self-confidence, not to feel slighted when compared to Pandy.

And as to Lisa and Ken being reluctant to let him back into the "family fold" - I don't even know what to say.  But I think it's the very root of what some of us dislike about his treatment.  As to Lisa's DNA comment, I think it was very clear that Lisa wasn't stating the obvious that Pandy and Max have different DNA.  She questioned if Max's problems were due to his DNA, dismissing any and all responsibility she and Ken had in raising this drug abusing lazy slacker (which is how Lisa seems to view him).  Way to go for an adoption advocate.  And I have no problem with tough love, tough love is my middle name.  The whole point is to set boundaries and limitations, whilst ensuring the child knows he's loved.  Non-rich people don't have the option of sending our children away to these expensive military-based institutions.  Add in the fact that we learn more and more about these institutions, and how many children die in their care.  It should be a last resort, IMO.

• Love 7

I think the way that she compares him to the great Pandy is unfair.

For example, in VPR she went on how he was so much more difficult than Pandora who was a dream to raise.(last EPI if you want to catch it)

I think that while she probably does not mean to do so, giving Max negative labels is cruel.

The way she talks about the fact that he was adopted, just did not sit well with me, either.

• Love 4

Didn't Ken tell Lisa he wanted to turn the sex shop they were looking at into a restaurant for Max. Looked like Ken was trying to give Max more responsibility with his own business. Lisa didn't seem interested in the idea at all.

Edited by talula
  • Love 6

Didn't Ken tell Lisa he wanted to turn the sex shop they were looking at into a restaurant for Max. Looked like Ken was trying to give Max more responsibility with his own business. Lisa didn't seem interested in the idea at all.

Yeah, it seems like she was holding him back.

In all fairness, Lisa is ready to light up their work load while Ken wants to keep working. So that could come in play as to why she was so grumpy in that scene.

But still, give Max a chance to have a go at it.

• Love 4

It's interesting to me that Lisa Vanderpump proclaims herself such a big advocate of the LGBT community when she and her husband are gentrifying the gayest section of West Hollywood with their slew of tacky bar/restaurants that primarily bring in straight tourists and douchey heterosexuals.

• Love 1

Yeah, it seems like she was holding him back.

In all fairness, Lisa is ready to light up their work load while Ken wants to keep working. So that could come in play as to why she was so grumpy in that scene.

But still, give Max a chance to have a go at it.

Ken said he wanted to open a pub and let Max Manage it. That means that the majority of the work would still be on Ken and Lisa to finance, build and launch a new restaurant. They already have two and just owing one restaurant is major amount of work. Having a 70 year old man open a new restaurant and all that entails, just so that Max can have a shot at being a manager seems like an awful waste of time and resources to me. Especially, if Lisa is at a point where she would like for the two of them to slow down and enjoy their later years. 

I don't think this has anything to do with denying Max an opportunity, and everything to do with the fact that both Lisa and Ken are getting on in years and may not have the stamina to open yet another restaurant. 

• Love 9

What type of bars did she have in the other parts of the world?

She mentioned that they left France to follow Pandy going to college but Lisa never said what happened to the business.

She is smart marketing to a gay clientele, IMO.

Although I heard that Vanderpump is the worst place in WeHo.

• Love 1

It's interesting to me that Lisa Vanderpump proclaims herself such a big advocate of the LGBT community when she and her husband are gentrifying the gayest section of West Hollywood with their slew of tacky bar/restaurants that primarily bring in straight tourists and douchey heterosexuals.

As a 'douchey heterosexual' who worked near the area and often patronized the businesses in and around WeHo? I never thought of any one area as being more 'gay' than another, Unless you went to the street festival near Vermont or Hollywood Blvd on Halloween? The festivities during that time were gay.....just saying. ; )

• Love 3

I actually think Max's stint on Vanderpump Rules is an attempt at "scared straight". "So you wanna be a pathetic loser, Max!? Well spend some time with these 30 something losers, and see what your future will be!"

• Love 5

I actually think Max's stint on Vanderpump Rules is an attempt at "scared straight". "So you wanna be a pathetic loser, Max!? Well spend some time with these 30 something losers, and see what your future will be!"

He doesn't look scared but rather high, IMO.

Whatever happened to his music career?

• Love 2

What type of bars did she have in the other parts of the world?

She mentioned that they left France to follow Pandy going to college but Lisa never said what happened to the business.

She is smart marketing to a gay clientele, IMO.

Although I heard that Vanderpump is the worst place in WeHo.

There are a few draw backs to opening up a biz in that area. Parking is first and foremost, the second is the kind of business?

Villa Blanca is at the edge of the business/housing area. There is no parking in the area - you have to valet or park down the side streets In a residential area. People usually don't GAS and will make noise, drink and throw trash on the ground.

Pump is in an area where parking is a bigger problem. I believe that the property was shown on the Million Dollar Listing  program and was at the corner of the block and NOT in a very good location.

Another concern about establishments that cater to a the demographic that Lisa and Ken target? It's the behavior of the clientele around the business. People sometimes forget their 'manners' when they are out on the town.

• Love 1

As a 'douchey heterosexual' who worked near the area and often patronized the businesses in and around WeHo? I never thought of any one area as being more 'gay' than another, Unless you went to the street festival near Vermont or Hollywood Blvd on Halloween? The festivities during that time were gay.....just saying. ; )

West Hollywood is known as a gay area, and the neighborhood where Lisa has Pump and Sur is most definitely known as the gayest part of Weho due to all the bars being situated there. LVP even refers to it as Boystown, so I'd say it's pretty common knowledge that her establishments are in an area with a high concentration of gays.

There are a few draw backs to opening up a biz in that area. Parking is first and foremost, the second is the kind of business?

Villa Blanca is at the edge of the business/housing area. There is no parking in the area - you have to valet or park down the side streets In a residential area. People usually don't GAS and will make noise, drink and throw trash on the ground.

Pump is in an area where parking is a bigger problem. I believe that the property was shown on the Million Dollar Listing  program and was at the corner of the block and NOT in a very good location.

Another concern about establishments that cater to a the demographic that Lisa and Ken target? It's the behavior of the clientele around the business. People sometimes forget their 'manners' when they are out on the town.

Nobody parks their own cars in LA and frankly I doubt that gay patrons are the most unruly out there.

A drunk is a drunk!

• Love 1

I think you have to be from the moon not to know that one does not call anyone you even suspect is black a primate.  There is a history in this country of dehumanizing and calling a black person a "monkey" or "ape".  Lisa frankly knows better.  She's depending on her European history protecting her.  But even if she somehow doesn't know, she knows full well how close Kyle's family has always been with Faye.    Could you imagine if Kyle even hinted that Mohamed or Martin were imperfect?  How would LVP react to one of her friends being insulted in such a way?  They've been on the show multiple times, which should make them fair game too, right?

ETA:  It sounds like I'm preaching to you.  I'm actually agreeing with you, and then furthering the point.

I don't understand this comment because the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick is not black.

• Love 2

Nobody parks their own cars in LA and frankly I doubt that gay patrons are the most unruly out there.

A drunk is a drunk!

I lived in the San Fer Valley and worked next to WeHo on Sunset Blvd. I think I used a valet once in about 30 years?

When people come to town, they want to get the whole experience of Southern California. I'd take them on a city tour and some of the most interesting places are in WeHo. Come to the Street Festival Sunset in Spring or the Halloween Street Party to get the extreme effect of what happens near some of the bars and nightclubs.

For some strange reason there is a real problem with drunks, drugs and sex. There have been establishments that have come under the scrutiny of the city council because of the drinking, trash, used drug paraphernalia and condoms left after a weekend - it's worse after holidays.  It's not hyperbole, it's a real truth.

Many gay bars get a bad rap because they are located on the fringe of a business/residential area and the hijinks of the bars spill over into someone's yard.

• Love 1

I get that it gets loud by the bars. I lived 10 years in NYC. It is part of the deal, IMO.

WeHo sounds a lot like Chelsea or the meat packing district.

As far as the used condoms, totally nasty, IMO.

• Love 4

I don't understand this comment because the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick is not black.

Seems to me that Faye is black but lying about it when she (apparently) denies being black, but absolutely not black when an ambiguously racist slur is thrown by LVP.

I'm through with this topic for the moment, but will continue to be amused by the linguistic gymnastics (and mixed metaphors) some are willing to perform to defend Lisa.

It's because she's British.

You just don't understand her sense of humor.

She's European - not a sappy American.

She's not mean, she has a kind soft heart.

She's not a famewhore - everyone else is.

She was referring to Faye's skin color.

Oh but not in a racist way.

She really means gorilla and rooms and elephant.

It's Kyle's fault.

I don't care.I hate Faye.She deserves it.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 4

I have made my opinions on how Max is treated as an adopted son, and my own personal history of adoption, very clear last season, so I won't bore everyone by reiterating it.  The deeper issue, IMO, is how Max's "drug issues" were handled.  It's my understanding that Ken, Lisa, and the kids were happily living in the paradise of France.  Perfect Pandy decided she must attend Pepperdine.  Rather than cutting the apron strings, Ken and Lisa uprooted Max and dragged him to Beverly Hills.  Ok, whatever, maybe that can be defended.  What can't be defended, IMO, is what followed.  When Max had a difficult time, when he struggled with his "drug issues" and fell in with a bad crowd, how was it dealt with?  Rather than returning to an environment that works for underage Max, they remained close to Pandy, who was an adult and living on campus, and sent Max away to live with others.  This is defended up and down by LVP's supporters.  They say that Max was sent away to some troubled kids camp, or tough love yada yada.  I'm not sure if that's true.  Lisa has either greatly understated Max's "drug issues", or she has humiliated her child who was simply smoking pot.  If Max thrived outside of BH, and struggled in BH, the answer was obvious.  I can't imagine how Max felt through this whole process.  You would have to have an ironclad sense of self, and tons of self-confidence, not to feel slighted when compared to Pandy.

And as to Lisa and Ken being reluctant to let him back into the "family fold" - I don't even know what to say.  But I think it's the very root of what some of us dislike about his treatment.  As to Lisa's DNA comment, I think it was very clear that Lisa wasn't stating the obvious that Pandy and Max have different DNA.  She questioned if Max's problems were due to his DNA, dismissing any and all responsibility she and Ken had in raising this drug abusing lazy slacker (which is how Lisa seems to view him).  Way to go for an adoption advocate.  And I have no problem with tough love, tough love is my middle name.  The whole point is to set boundaries and limitations, whilst ensuring the child knows he's loved.  Non-rich people don't have the option of sending our children away to these expensive military-based institutions.  Add in the fact that we learn more and more about these institutions, and how many children die in their care.  It should be a last resort, IMO.

Pretty much agree but I think Lisa claimed that they sent him off to live with his godmother in Idaho????  Don't quote me on that.  I don't know what Max's drug issues were but geezz, you moved to LA because of Pandy but you had no problem with removing Max from 'his' life in Europe and then ship him off again because of a drug problem.

In any event, I always got the vibe that Pandora was the golden child and Max was 'adopted'.  It was very sad to me.  It's kind of like the 'Gigi' syndrome. 

I was actually kind of shocked when Ken wanted to turn that sex shop into a pub that Max could eventually take over.  Wow.  Ken cares?  And then we have Lisa poo pooing it.

• Love 5

I get that it gets loud by the bars. I lived 10 years in NYC. It is part of the deal, IMO.

WeHo sounds a lot like Chelsea or the meat packing district.

As far as the used condoms, totally nasty, IMO.

I don't know how those areas are set up, but in WeHo the main drags where all the businesses are and you go around a corner and there are residential areas. Homes in that area are pretty expensive and people value their homes and community? 

When you spend 5,6,7 hundred thousand dollars for a place to live and you hear people yelling, fighting and carrying on in the middle of the night, wake up to find not the LAPD, but the LACO Sheriffs busting people for being drunk, using drugs or prostitutes turning tricks - Them Sheriffs are a no nonsense bunch.

The next day you wake up to find bottles, trash, discarded needles, condoms in the gutters, sidewalk and on your front lawn? It also impacts business owners in the area. The area isn't what it used to be, it's come a long way from what it was - and people don't want it to go back to what it was?

• Love 2

In any event, I always got the vibe that Pandora was the golden child and Max was 'adopted'.  It was very sad to me.  It's kind of like the 'Gigi' syndrome. 

I was actually kind of shocked when Ken wanted to turn that sex shop into a pub that Max could eventually take over.  Wow.  Ken cares?  And then we have Lisa poo pooing it.

Didn't pandy come on the show and do the 'I am getting married' storyline?

I can imagine Max getting married in Vegas at the Little White Chapel because lisa would say something like, "It would make a man out of him. planning his OWN wedding".

Lisa would film a short scene where she would tell the hired help to go to Target, buy a 100 dollar gift card and mail it to him.

• Love 3

I don't know how those areas are set up, but in WeHo the main drags where all the businesses are and you go around a corner and there are residential areas. Homes in that area are pretty expensive and people value their homes and community? 

When you spend 5,6,7 hundred thousand dollars for a place to live and you hear people yelling, fighting and carrying on in the middle of the night, wake up to find not the LAPD, but the LACO Sheriffs busting people for being drunk, using drugs or prostitutes turning tricks - Them Sheriffs are a no nonsense bunch.

The next day you wake up to find bottles, trash, discarded needles, condoms in the gutters, sidewalk and on your front lawn? It also impacts business owners in the area. The area isn't what it used to be, it's come a long way from what it was - and people don't want it to go back to what it was?

Sounds like Bella's car.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 9

LVP has a kabillion dollars, is very beautiful, fabulous figure etc. etc. but she's like an emperor wearing no clothes.  What a lonely, friendless life she must be living to have NO ONE to tell her that she's channeling  no other than Barbara Cartland.  The stringy too-long hair, too much makeup, too shiny and too tight clothes make her dangerously close to the doddering old bird stage of life.   We are the same age --- I feel like she looks 20 years older than I do. 

If you google romance author Barbara Cartland, you'll see the same color scheme, fashion and makeup.  BC died in 2000 at the age of 99. 

• Love 8

LVP has a kabillion dollars, is very beautiful, fabulous figure etc. etc. but she's like an emperor wearing no clothes.  What a lonely, friendless life she must be living to have NO ONE to tell her that she's channeling  no other than Barbara Cartland.  The stringy too-long hair, too much makeup, too shiny and too tight clothes make her dangerously close to the doddering old bird stage of life.   We are the same age --- I feel like she looks 20 years older than I do. 

If you google romance author Barbara Cartland, you'll see the same color scheme, fashion and makeup.  BC died in 2000 at the age of 99.

She has the same style as the Collins sisters, IMO.
  • Love 7

The thing that makes Lisa look old to me is when she lifts her hands with those grande dame rings on and pointy pink nails, to pat her hair to stay in place.  She like, smooooooths, the wings back to the side. 

Like she's trying to make them re-stick to the AquaNet stickiness that is the rest of her helmet head. 

Meanwhile, her rings are glinting and I almost expect to see a tremor in her hands because what she's doing is such an old lady gesture.

• Love 8

The thing that makes Lisa look old to me is when she lifts her hands with those grande dame rings on and pointy pink nails, to pat her hair to stay in place. She like, smooooooths, the wings back to the side.

Like she's trying to make them re-stick to the AquaNet stickiness that is the rest of her helmet head.

Meanwhile, her rings are glinting and I almost expect to see a tremor in her hands because what she's doing is such an old lady gesture.

I generally dislike LVP, but I am getting a kick out of her in this Kyle/Faye situation. Kyle is such a ham-handed dolt when it comes to "strategerizizing" or however drunk Brandi said it.  Lisa is just so much better at it.  Lisa doesn't tip her hand when it comes to disliking Kyle, but Kyle is so damn blatant in her talking heads that she really just doesn't really like LVP.

Can't wait for Rinna and LVP to fall out and LVP to take down Rinna. Sick of Lisar's laughing at herself.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 9

I was flipping thru the spectrum and caught the last few minutes of the episode of the group having some dinner outdoors. One cut is of ken all smiles, with a glass in his hand, 'cheering' the people around him and then it hit me!

The reason lvp drags him around to all the festivities is that the smell of alcohol revives him and that way she can tell if he still is viable!

• Love 2

Anytime I see Lisa's lashes in a scene with natural light it's startling. I first noticed it in the episodes in Hawaii when she and Kyle are on the beach talking with Taylor and ever since it's something that I can't help but notice.

I can't see her changing her look anytime soon, so while I think the Barbara Cartland thing is an exaggeration, I can sort of see her eventually going in that direction if somebody doesn't have the balls to speak up and keep her in check.

There are some things about Lisa's look that I like but I think she could do with something of a makeover. I do like it when her hair is a bit more sleek like when she sometimes wears it all over one shoulder.

I really thought her Moulin Rouge look was a huge miss. She and Ken just seemed like a walking punchline I'm just not sure what the caption was supposed to be. There's nothing wrong with dressing up, it's fun, but I thought they both could have looked better.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 5

Ken at this point reminds me of the countless old men ,shuffling back and forth from the dominoes to the canasta games tables, down in Florida.

Since his hip surgery, he seems greatly diminished, IMO.

Lisa might want to do an over night oil hair treatment.

Other than that, she looks fantastic, IMO.

At least, she has her own style.

• Love 2

Wow. I'm usually attuned to racist language but didn't pick up on this. I thought BC orangatans are orange I thought it was a comment on her busted face and makeup.

I thought the same thing. But I don't live in a world where I think people just go around trying to offend others by being racist.

It's ones own perception, like everything else in life.  If you see it everywhere, examine yourself. Not others.

Anyone else think Faye's face is way overfilled with fillers> And yes that has happened to me so I'm sensitive to it. lol  Examining myself, practicing what preach.

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 1