Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

I did appreciate that Lisa appeared to be defending Kyle when Kim claimed Kyle never sticks up for her. It isn't true, and it was nice of Lisa to say it. Smart of her to stay out of this mess otherwise.

• Love 7

I am doing the I Dream Of Jeannie arms crossed blink (furiously and continuously, I might add) to make that picture our new dream team for the next season! Oh how I wish Shannon would move over to BH and Camille would come back. There could be so much glamour and sheeshee (ha) and ladies who lunch without Kim and Brandi. Blinkblinkblinkblinkblink

I agree. If nothing else, I love to look at Camille's clothing. She's so cute in this photo. Oh, sorry, this is about Lisa. Don't like her hair bump either. 

• Love 1

I'd love to pull a Molly Ringwald ala Pretty in Pink alteration to both Lisa and Camille's dresses.  For Camille's, I'd yank off the waist rose and make the black thing a belt, take some volume out of the skirt and definitely snip off all the threads hanging from the hemline.  That's very odd for Camille.

Lisa's?  I think I'd just take a seam ripper to the whole thing and start over.

Lisa-Vanderpump-Kyle-Richards-Beverly-Hi

• Love 3

I agree Ryebread, that dress is not what I expect from Camille, I'm disappointed! She usually looks fantastic. The best dress, IMHO, belongs to Shannon Beador. That girl has taste. Typically, Camille dresses like Shannon & Heather from OC.

I love Camilles shoes.

Lisa VP looks awful, don't like that look in any way, shape or form. Yikes. Kyle looks too severe.

All that $$$ and they can't find a stylist to be honest with them...

• Love 8

Just saw a clip of Lisa VP as the surprise guest on WWHL with GiGi & Reza from Shahs of Sunset. Lisa looked absolutely fabulous in a beautiful, tasteful royal blue dress! That's the look she needs to go to for formal events.

• Love 2

Ken, and Lisa to a lesser extent, look like a doddering old fools carrying Giggy around.  Actually, in my book, Lisa alternates between looking desperate and like someone who is resigned to knowing that she has to carry around an accessory dog to get her picture in the rags.

I actually like seeing Ken and Lisa with Giggy and their other pets at their home, but my response when coming across pictures of an event / night out where shaggy Ken is schlepping around shaggy and better dressed Giggy is an eye roll and/or derisive snort.

Lisa looks bloody awful at that event.  It is one thing to have a penchant for satin dresses, it's quite another to wear one that is unflattering to the nth degree.

• Love 2

Much better photos of the ladies from the Ryan Murphy event.  After the event all but Lisar and Harry went to PUMP.  A nice photo of the gents.  New dimension to Eileen's outfit very flattering on her.  Seems Lisa and Ken are in their element with this charity and hosting the after party.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/photos-rhobh-ladies-come-together-smiles-charity-event-housewives-missing/

I love the picture with Scheana leaning in. I would love to have seen Brandi's reaction to that. 

• Love 4

I love the picture with Scheana leaning in. I would love to have seen Brandi's reaction to that. 

I think Lisa's goal this season was to make Brandi feel like she made the biggest mistake ever by turning on Lisa.  Hence the big wedding for Scheanna, Scheanna leaning in to photo ops etc.  Rubbing it in.

• Love 3

I am an unapologetic Lisa Vanderpump fan. Her humor was spot on in this mess of an episode. There is an extra scene on the bravo site from their visit to the red light district, in which her humor is on full display in her TH. She also looks gorgeous.

• Love 4
(edited)

Brandi calls Lisa a prostitution-whore @0:15 and Lisa responds on Twitter.

Lisa Vanderpump @LisaVanderpump  ·  10h 10 hours ago
Married 2 the father of my children fr 33 yrs work with him,love and respect him,not the same as prostitution @BrandiGlanville Shame on you
https://twitter.com/LisaVanderpump/status/573159806850093056

ETA:

Thinking about how that day is going to end.
Sad-sulk-sad-unhappy-smiley-emoticon-000
source

Edited by quinn

Much better photos of the ladies from the Ryan Murphy event.  After the event all but Lisar and Harry went to PUMP.  A nice photo of the gents.  New dimension to Eileen's outfit very flattering on her.  Seems Lisa and Ken are in their element with this charity and hosting the after party.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/photos-rhobh-ladies-come-together-smiles-charity-event-housewives-missing/

Someone on Vulture posted that she just happened to be at Pump when the gang came in. She said they seemed to be having a great time, and it appeared that they are all very good friends. She said that Kyle and Lisa especially seemed very close. She also said that while she has never considered Mauricio to be all that great to look at, that he is a total fox in person. 

• Love 3

Someone on Vulture posted that she just happened to be at Pump when the gang came in. She said they seemed to be having a great time, and it appeared that they are all very good friends. She said that Kyle and Lisa especially seemed very close. She also said that while she has never considered Mauricio to be all that great to look at, that he is a total fox in person. 

Between running a store, sending kids off to college, caring for Kim, acting/directing and crying....where does Kyle find time to post at Vulture?  Snerk.

• Love 6
(edited)

Between running a store, sending kids off to college, caring for Kim, acting/directing and crying....where does Kyle find time to post at Vulture?  Snerk.

I thought the same thing! Except she ended with saying that she thought Kyle's hair was ridiculous. She feels it is not "age appropriate".  

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

I thought the same thing! Except she ended with saying that she thought Kyle's hair was ridiculous. She feels it is not "age appropriate".  

LOL.  Definitely not Kyle, then.

I loathe Kyle.  But I love her Hair.  The only time it looks bad is when paired with an ugly lipstick. But then I really can't blame the Hair.  Even when it looks dumb being whipped around...still can't place blame on the Hair.

• Love 7

Yea, I think if you had that hair, it would be hard to let it go. I would imagine she had gotten attention for her hair her whole life, and she doesn't want to let that go.

I think it's ridiculous that women are expected to cut their long hair as soon as they hit their 40's---any woman would continue to rock long flowing locks if she had thick, shiny hair like Kyle! It's long, lustrous and healthy, so why not?!

Good for her, because I do believe her fabulous hair has always been "her thing." Although Joyce still holds the title for best hair ever on this show, even if it was indeed a bit *too* long(it was down to her ass and was so thick that it looked like a horse tail!).

• Love 8

Lisa tweeted about the event writing, “What an incredible event last night for Family Equality. Heartfelt speeches,children blessed with loving parents #adoption # Equalrights.”

After party photos...

lisa-vanderpumpo.png

hubs.png

Edited by RealityTVSmack1

A really big deal to Lisa Vanderpump-congratulations:  http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/03/09/real-housewives-star-lisa-vanderpump-honored-by-state-assembly-as-woman-of-the-year/

Yesterday on the AmsterDAMN thread people were asking about society and this group.  This is certainly nice recognition.

Reality TV’s “Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” star Lisa Vanderpump was honored by the California State Assembly in Sacramento Monday as “Woman of the Year.”

She was honored for the 50th Assembly District overseen by Assemblyman Richard Bloom, D-Santa Monica.

Bloom said in a statement that, “Ms. Vanderpump eloquently presents the intelligence, courage, and compassion we all look for in a leader and role model.”

B_rzWuuVEAA_hT9.jpg

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
  • Love 3

The husbands all look hot..............except for Ken; only because he's holding that dog.  I love dogs, but that's not exactly a hetero - look.

Every time I see that picture with Scheana making herself seen it cracks my ass horizontal.   I will bet that Brandi's head damn near exploded. In my fantasy Lisa V does this stuff just to fuck with Brandi. I was hoping at the end of Scheana's wedding that Lisa would proclaim that she had paid for the whole thing. 

I would have loved to hear some of the conversation between the men. I bet it was gooood. 

• Love 6

Reality TV’s “Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” star Lisa Vanderpump was honored by the California State Assembly in Sacramento Monday as “Woman of the Year.”

She was honored for the 50th Assembly District overseen by Assemblyman Richard Bloom, D-Santa Monica.

Bloom said in a statement that, “Ms. Vanderpump eloquently presents the intelligence, courage, and compassion we all look for in a leader and role model.”

I'd love to see a close up of the award.  Did they customize the picture of the woman on there to look like LV?  Or does she just resemble the picture of the woman who stands as the epitome of Woman of the Year?  Nice accomplishment, Lisa. 

Ken will always be hot to me because he was close and personal with the Rolling Stones.  Back in his day, I think he probably was all that and a bag of chips.

• Love 10

Ken will always be hot to me because he was close and personal with the Rolling Stones.  Back in his day, I think he probably was all that and a bag of chips.

I could see that... I bet he was.

He's got that Brit Rock Star thing going on.

• Love 5

Fuck age appropriate! What hair is appropriate for a 45 year old woman?

• Love 7

B_rzWuuVEAA_hT9.jpg

I love seeing a RHOBH get this award but in all fairness to the other 79 women of the year-it is award that each Assembly member gets to chose for his or her district.  I just realized when I remembered reading a local story about our "Woman of the Year".

Lisa has a great body and pretty face.  It is time to use a lighter hand with the makeup.  It ages her and she looks hard.  If she did this and wore current clothes in a less structured, straight laced style she could knock 15 years off her age.  She looks older than she really is.  She is only 54 and looks like she is 60 trying to look 54.  

• Love 2

How did Lisa get to speak at the U.N, I am sure she is a very intelligent woman, but wtf??!?!

I am not sure how she was chosen to give a speech before the UN but she was part of "celebs" raising money for the UN's fight on Ebola, Kelly Bennisome(sp)(NY) was also present but did not give a speech that I know of.  

Cheryl Wills, who is a cable news person in NY and writes for the Huffington Post hosted a fundraiser along with United African Congress, Give Them A Hand Foundation and the Friendship Ambassadors Foundation to raise money for clinics in areas affected by Ebola.

• Love 1

I am not sure how she was chosen to give a speech before the UN but she was part of "celebs" raising money for the UN's fight on Ebola, Kelly Bennisome(sp)(NY) was also present but did not give a speech that I know of.  

Cheryl Wills, who is a cable news person in NY and writes for the Huffington Post hosted a fundraiser along with United African Congress, Give Them A Hand Foundation and the Friendship Ambassadors Foundation to raise money for clinics in areas affected by Ebola.

I also saw she was honored as woman of the year. I am not sure how to feel about this, the Real Housewives have taken over the world!!! http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/03/09/real-housewives-star-lisa-vanderpump-honored-by-state-assembly-as-woman-of-the-year/

• Love 2

I also saw she was honored as woman of the year. I am not sure how to feel about this, the Real Housewives have taken over the world!!! http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/03/09/real-housewives-star-lisa-vanderpump-honored-by-state-assembly-as-woman-of-the-year/

Her "Woman of the Year" award was for her District, not for the entire state of Cali. It is still an honor though. From what I have gathered, LisaV is very active in several charities and in the LGTG Equality fight. It is nice to see 1 of these HW's use their "fame" for something beyond themselves.

• Love 4

How did Lisa get to speak at the U.N, I am sure she is a very intelligent woman, but wtf??!?!

You can rent space in the UN to get married, hold a seminar or anything you want.  I am sure there are some regulations but it is not what many think it is.  It has event space.  Psychics  and channels have held seminars there.  

• Love 1

You can rent space in the UN to get married, hold a seminar or anything you want.  I am sure there are some regulations but it is not what many think it is.  It has event space.  Psychics  and channels have held seminars there.  

I do not know what room in the UN building this took place in but UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon spoke as well. It was more than just a "rent a room/space" event  from what I have read.

Edited by WireWrap

I think the 'age appropriate' hair comes into play when someone (and I'm not excluding men from this) reaches an age when your face is 'relaxing' a bit and long hair adds to your look of being dragged down.  I applaud Lisa R, Yolanda and Eileen for going with a shorter cut because it does uplift their appearance.  I think the real reason why the others keep their hair long is because in their minds, they think it makes them look 'younger'.  Plus, so many people think that a hairstyle that they had umpteen years ago will make them look the same as umpteen years ago.  It's just not the case.

Lisa VP would look so more chic with a little shorter cut.  Kyle could cut off about 12 inches.  Brandi's hair is a yukky mess but she still thinks she's in her early twenties.  Kim would look so much better with a bob cut.  I would be surprised if anyone of them would cut their hair.  It's like a security blanket for them.  I think they would be amazed at the results if they took the plunge.

• Love 1

Plus, so many people think that a hairstyle that they had umpteen years ago will make them look the same as umpteen years ago.  It's just not the case.

Unless you're Lisa Rinna.  She's had the same hairstyle almost her entire career.  I think it does create the illusion that she's never changed and I think she knows that. Her hair reminds you of when she was on Melrose Place a hundred years ago. Maybe it 'wears' better because it's a short style.  But yeah, I agree long hair can drag a face down as you age.  So far, I think Kyle can still get away with it because her hair is so good. 

• Love 4

I do not know what room in the UN building this took place in but UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon spoke as well. It was more than just a "rent a room/space" event  from what I have read.

He is on hand for a lot of things.  I don't think LisaV's stint was all that.  

Lisa's hair looks much healthier this season, but I hate her cut and style.  The bump is horrific, and I think she looks like she needs shorter or more layers.  It looks like she's going for the Brigitte Bardot look, and I don't think it's her best.