Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

(edited)
I have to admit that Monty is a forgiving person, to defend his first wife who cheated on him during their marriage! I suspect that Monty was and still is a drug buddy with Kim but who knows. I find it sad that he is more concerned with defending Kim than making sure she is sober/clean for their daughter after he dies. Oh, and IMO, his "sweet" posts on IG may be due to his pain meds keeping him mellowed out.

The first wedding happened because Monty found out his cancer had spread and that he was terminal, they had originally planned a destination wedding but had it quickly at Kathy's house so Monty could walk Brooke down the aisle, the destination one was just pushed back.

THANK YOU, WireWrap.  That makes the wedding more understandable.  I must have missed something along the way because I assumed they eloped, but they rushed it because of Monty.  And yes, those pain eds must be working overtime!  I thought I read that his cancer had spread to his brain and another spot.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

There are 65 pages of Kim , so they know she is bringing in ratings. 

Personally, I think Kim is like Baby Jane Hudson and will do anything to stay on the show.

I agree, Bravo is all about the ratings when it's business as usual.  It's why 3 seasons of NJ focused on Theresa Guidice.   But this is different.  This is someone who is clearly biting the hand that feeds her, is unstable, has serious addiction problems and is a very high liability.   The social media comments, and pages and pages of "Kim" are for the most part overwhelmingly negative.   Bravo takes note of that and their legal department surely has questioned any decision to resign her.

They must realize that she's not worth the trouble or the possible ratings.  Suppose they do bring her back, and they're filming. She drinks (not on camera, but what's in that water bottle she's sipping during breaks?).  For the next scene, she gets into her car to go someplace and hits someone.   Bravo might even be liable in a situation like that because it's not like they didn't know she had issues.

I don't think it's a risk they're willing to take. 

• Love 4
(edited)

And your shirt was butt ugly.

She looked like a Mickey D employee! 

"You want fries with that!"

sbsxuf.png

I'm going to hell I know it.  LMFAO!!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 14
I am trying to lose weight and stop drinking soda and juice. Last night i watched the reuinion shows and then read the blogs. I couldn't stop thinking that Kyle has never once supported me in my struggle with weight. I realized if it would get her publicity, Kyle would get the city to confiscate my cat. That really upset me so i drank a soda and ate a cake. Because when I try to stop consuming things that make me fat i am sure to have plenty of that on hand. And Kyle and I still have not spoken. We have never even met. How can Kyle have my back if she doesn't even know me? At least i have my friend at the ice cream parlor who supports my struggle

I just had to share a comment written by Dexter on the http://www.realitytea.com/2015/04/30/kim-richards-impossible-rehab-lisa-vanderpump-thinks-kim-leave-real-housewives-beverly-hil article.  It got my morning off to a good start.

• Love 7

She looked like a Mickey's D employee!

sbsxuf.png

I'm going to hell I know it. LMFAO!!

ROFLMAO! Oh, the pressure of it all....one always has to be on one's toes .... auditioning for the next job.

giggling....Kim does have experience getting fried....I'm mean...fries.

• Love 8

I agree, Bravo is all about the ratings when it's business as usual.  It's why 3 seasons of NJ focused on Theresa Guidice.   But this is different.  This is someone who is clearly biting the hand that feeds her, is unstable, has serious addiction problems and is a very high liability.   The social media comments, and pages and pages of "Kim" are for the most part overwhelmingly negative.   Bravo takes note of that and their legal department surely has questioned any decision to resign her.

They must realize that she's not worth the trouble or the possible ratings.  Suppose they do bring her back, and they're filming. She drinks (not on camera, but what's in that water bottle she's sipping during breaks?).  For the next scene, she gets into her car to go someplace and hits someone.   Bravo might even be liable in a situation like that because it's not like they didn't know she had issues.

That is why they drove her everywhere this season.   They use those black town cars a lot on all the shows. lol       I think either way now, Bravo will always get press if Kim does anything.    If she is fired, or stays.   People are still talking about Jill Zarin and Bravo is always mentioned.     All she is known for now is acting like a beast on Bravo.

Personally I think she should be fired. 

• Love 6

Finally finished watching last night.  I don't think he was soft on her AT ALL during the 2nd part.  He looked like he was done.  Like, wanted to punch her in the throat level of done.  "I'm not interested in your Diva requests."  I loved it.

What the hell is wrong with this woman?  What an entitled bitch.  I'm shocked her kids didn't turn into Paris Hilton wanna-be's since she's a spoiled,entitled little bitch too.  Kim's kids seem grounded and well adjusted and we know Kim had shit to do with it so.....

People dying on the street with drug addictions who would kiss the ground Phil walks on to have their rehab paid for and she scoffs at it.  Done with her.  

• Love 14

She looked like a Mickey D employee! 

sbsxuf.png

I'm going to hell I know it.  LMFAO!!

I'm so glad you posted this because that was my first thought when I saw her choice of top AFTER she kept DP waiting she choose that!?

• Love 4

We will probably never find out what really happened at the Polo Lounge, but I bet Kim stumbled in and saw someone else sitting in " her mother's booth"! When the people didn't know who Kim was and didn't care that it is the booth Kim grew up in, she went Kimbalistic!! She is notorious for throwing the " do you know who I am " line around a lot. Special little Kimmie has quite a temper when things don't go her way.

• Love 10

We will probably never find out what really happened at the Polo Lounge, but I bet Kim stumbled in and saw someone else sitting in " her mother's booth"! When the people didn't know who Kim was and didn't care that it is the booth Kim grew up in, she went Kimbalistic!! She is notorious for throwing the " do you know who I am " line around a lot. Special little Kimmie has quite a temper when things don't go her way.

That's a good theory and probably close to what happened.  I also think management is pretty familiar with Little Kimmy and her antics and was having none of it.  She actually lived there for 6 months - can you even imagine what she was like? *shudders*

I'm so glad you posted this because that was my first thought when I saw her choice of top AFTER she kept DP waiting she choose that!?

Seriously.  She walked in and I was like, "For real?  This is your big interview and you choose a top that looks like it has a built in vest??!?" Good lord.  I bet the Good Sister picked it out for her what with her questionable taste in clothing and all...

• Love 5

I think that whether Kim comes back to BH will depend entirely on her willingness to bring her sobriety struggles on camera.  Sort of how Ramona from NY seemed to be in jeopardy after last year, when she hid her marital problems and then was hostile to Andy when questioned directly, yet she's back now (and quite lovely so far, imho).  

Well...that, and whether or not they can successfully negotiate her a spin-off or solo show.  Something about this family makes it easy for me to imagine Kim and Kathy, and a few of Kim's kids, on a solo show trying to depict her in a positive light.  That I might watch a couple episodes of, oddly enough, though I wouldn't want her back on BH.  Maybe because I'm curious to see how she'll do, but I can't imagine her interacting with these women in a way that's not strained-to-neutral at best.

If she does have to return, I hope Kyle bolts.  

Vanderpump is brave to speak to the press.  I can't wait to see what kind of retaliation-via-gossip will come from that.

• Love 2

Well, they are already in the middle of the Kingsley lawsuit, so yeah, I think they have to be looking at liability. I am torn as to whether I think they will fire her, based on the fact that they haven't cut Teresa loose. However, a couple of major differences. One is that, although I could never stand her, Teresa had a pretty big fan base. She was, at the least somewhat interesting and was certainly a main focus of the show. I have always felt like, at her very best, Kim was boring as hell. This season she was front and center, but in such a negative way.

I sincerely hope the reports are true. I have given up New Jersey and Atlanta completely, but that was not difficult because there is not a single woman on either franchise that I even remotely like. I like several women on this franchise, both Lisa's and I love Eileen. I would like to continue to watch it,  but there is no way I will watch another season featuring the toxic twosome. It just isn't entertaining.    

• Love 6

I think that whether Kim comes back to BH will depend entirely on her willingness to bring her sobriety struggles on camera.  Sort of how Ramona from NY seemed to be in jeopardy after last year, when she hid her marital problems and then was hostile to Andy when questioned directly, yet she's back now (and quite lovely so far, imho).  

Well...that, and whether or not they can successfully negotiate her a spin-off or solo show.  Something about this family makes it easy for me to imagine Kim and Kathy, and a few of Kim's kids, on a solo show trying to depict her in a positive light.  That I might watch a couple episodes of, oddly enough, though I wouldn't want her back on BH.  Maybe because I'm curious to see how she'll do, but I can't imagine her interacting with these women in a way that's not strained-to-neutral at best.

If she does have to return, I hope Kyle bolts.  

Vanderpump is brave to speak to the press.  I can't wait to see what kind of retaliation-via-gossip will come from that.

I'd be perfectly happy if they give Kim a spin off with her BFF the Skank.  Just get her off my show.

• Love 3

What makes no sense to me is this wedding, the Farce of the Year.  Kim seems to have so much invested in it, emotionally, but why?  What's the purpose of it besides show?  Kim has no money, so it must be humiliating to have someone else footing the bills, yet it seems so important to her.  I wish someone could tell me what it's for?  Aren't the people of BH going to look at it as something to mock and snark about, or doesn't Kim care?  Is all of this hoopla simply because the daughter has decided she wants a big wedding when it's her fault she didn't have one in the beginning, or is it something else I don't know about?  It would send me to rehab if the groom's parents were footing the bill, and my sister was loaning out her house -- and my daughter was already married!

The destination wedding had been planned and was in the works before Monty was diagnosed. Once his prognosis came through they decided to have small wedding much sooner than planned so that he could walk her down the aisle. I suspect much of the stuff for the destination wedding had already been paid for so they most likely kept the plan for it in place. 

• Love 2

Black Mamba, if you aren't a professional comedienne, you should be one  -- or else write for one and charge plenty!   And BTW. if you don't cut it out, we're going to have to depend (sorry) on Lisa R to rush over a truckload of her favorite product due to all the bladder spills after we've read your posts.  Just warning you.  That red and black shirt almost did me in.

• Love 6
(edited)

Minty's family sold the family chain of grocery stores BEFORE he married Kim-so all the money they were getting from being successful grocery store owners had been determined. 

Not necessarily, if they remained shareholders.

"Minty"?

So no, it wasn't "good timing" for the show/network/ratings.

It can be for next season, though, depending on how/where Kim is when filming cranks up. And, given how much focus has been on her during and since the last few episodes' airings (She stole the goddamn show!), I can't imagine TPTB not thinking twice before deciding to dump her.

Edited by jaync

The destination wedding had been planned and was in the works before Monty was diagnosed. Once his prognosis came through they decided to have small wedding much sooner than planned so that he could walk her down the aisle. I suspect much of the stuff for the destination wedding had already been paid for so they most likely kept the plan for it in place. 

The destination wedding was set for February 15, 2015, the couple go engaged over Christmas of 2014.  The wedding was not small there ere at least 80 people there and it was formal and on a very nice estate.  What I don't understand is why, with Monty being so critically ill why they extended the date of the original wedding.  Sometimes this people seem to be more about the party than the marriage.    

• Love 6

The destination wedding was set for February 15, 2015, the couple go engaged over Christmas of 2014. The wedding was not small there ere at least 80 people there and it was formal and on a very nice estate. What I don't understand is why, with Monty being so critically ill why they extended the date of the original wedding. Sometimes this people seem to be more about the party than the marriage.

I have to remind myself at times that all these cousins aunts sisters are related to Paris Hilton. As we have seen over the years. These people and their priorities are questionable. This family spawned Paris and her brothers Kim even Kyle has been a mean girl and would jump in front of any camera to defend Paris in her heyday.

I have to think they All have more in common than they don't.

• Love 4

Radar:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-battle-real-housewives-beverly-hills-bosses-over-rehab/

The gist of it is that Bravo execs want her to do rehab for 90 days but Kim thinks she can get through it in 20.   But what cracked me up was this:

“But the fact that she also confessed to smoking weed makes the executives think that she could have been high at times while filming this season’s show,” the insider tells Radar."

Gee...what was their first clue?

• Love 13
(edited)

Latest is that she wants to leave rehab to visit Kingsley - and even asked if he could come to the grounds. 

http://www.inquisitr.com/2051838/kim-richards-wants-to-leave-rehab-so-she-can-see-kingsley/

Let's see - did she leave Amsterdam early so she could see Kinglsley?  Did she leave any of her vacations early so she could see Kinglsley?

But  - rehab - no problem leaving that early.

Exactly. 

Did the bitch take Kingsley with her when she was in Cabo TWICE - once in December and most recently in March?

The fact that Kingsley was removed from Kim's house just a few days ago, per the poster who posted the info, just tells us she lied again on the reunion when she said Kingsley was not at her home. Not that I needed confirmation since that is something Kim would lie about to protect her dog.

IMO, this was DP showing us that he believes Kim was on something, be it drugs or alcohol.

Yes, 100 percent agree!! I am loving this percentage crap. lol 

Dr. Phil was likely shown several clips of Kim's scenes and decided that was the scene that needed to be shown since it shows her being what she is all the time  - doped up. It also showed her out of control in more ways than one including deflecting, being rude, making a threat, pointing her finger in someone's face (Eileen), as well as being loud and abrasive. No point in showing the limo scene since it only had LisaR in the scene whereas in Amsterdam, Kim is presumably in a public restaurant with the whole cast, there are other customers around and she is making a big ass out of herself because she is not clean and sober.

It has been alluded here on this board that the scene was staged. I have wondered, if Kim needed to would she have said to Dr. Phil, "Oh, but that scene was staged. That's me acting!"?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

Radar:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-battle-real-housewives-beverly-hills-bosses-over-rehab/

The gist of it is that Bravo execs want her to do rehab for 90 days but Kim thinks she can get through it in 20. But what cracked me up was this:

“But the fact that she also confessed to smoking weed makes the executives think that she could have been high at times while filming this season’s show,” the insider tells Radar."

Gee...what was their first clue?

Clue? Bravo has a clue???

Lol am I the only one picturing a scene in Kim's living room with flower arrangements in Absolut vases and weed plants throughout the room with Andy asking Kim if she is sure she is feeling good?

• Love 2
(edited)

Seriously. She walked in and I was like, "For real? This is your big interview and you choose a top that looks like it has a built in vest??!?" Good lord. I bet the Good Sister picked it out for her what with her questionable taste in clothing and all...

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 9

I can't imagine Kimmy isn't being dumped. I think the LVP comments were a prelude to her removal. I think they may have decided to dump her before the arrest as she was a mess this season and no one seemed to be able to be around her. Like Aviva, I think she may have made a lot of noise but it was piercing and annoying. This gives Bravo the perfect excuse. It's for her own good. Hell, even Dr Phil recommended to her that it isn't good for her.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another soap actress or whoever said Denise Richards may be right. 

I think that Brandy is uncomfortable and now trying to spin this. Unless she's making a massive apology tour this next season, I don't think she will be back either. I don't think the others will shoot with her.

• Love 3

I think that Brandy is uncomfortable and now trying to spin this. Unless she's making a massive apology tour this next season, I don't think she will be back either. I don't think the others will shoot with her.

If Brandi came back I sure love for them to add Julianne Morris. So all those bones could be exposed.

• Love 5

If Brandi came back I sure love for them to add Julianne Morris. So all those bones could be exposed.

Now THAT would be the only reason I could feel good about Brandi returning next season. Oh, the payback...

• Love 3

We will probably never find out what really happened at the Polo Lounge, but I bet Kim stumbled in and saw someone else sitting in " her mother's booth"! When the people didn't know who Kim was and didn't care that it is the booth Kim grew up in, she went Kimbalistic!!

"You stole my goddamn booth!"

• Love 17

Like Aviva, I think she may have made a lot of noise but it was piercing and annoying. This gives Bravo the perfect excuse.

Excellent comparison! 

I used to scream that I wanted Kim AND Brandi gone, but at this point, I will settle for Kim.  Remove one half of the Toxic Twosome and the other one might as well be in exile someplace for all the attention the others are going to pay to her. But I tend to think she will be gone too - the comments she has made over the past couple of months about how it might be time to leave, etc.  - she wants to spin it so it looks like her decision.  In addition to that, she has been horrible to the others - lets not forget the slap, and she's been merciless in her blogs.  She went off on Andy at the reunion, and then finally, her tweet about Ramona Singer. 

I think she knows she'd done.

• Love 4

I don't have the time to watch the Dr. Phil interview again, although I want to point out (again) how much I enjoyed watching Kim squirm throughout, especially when Dr. Phil would throw out time and time again "in a bar!"

What was being said when Dr. Phil said right in front of the kids and Kim that she was belligerent, had slurred speech, and he said something else in his little sarcastic tone? He was responding to something I believe that Kim said. Can't recall. Help!

• Love 2

That's a good theory and probably close to what happened.  I also think management is pretty familiar with Little Kimmy and her antics and was having none of it.  She actually lived there for 6 months - can you even imagine what she was like? *shudders*

Seriously.  She walked in and I was like, "For real?  This is your big interview and you choose a top that looks like it has a built in vest??!?" Good lord.  I bet the Good Sister picked it out for her what with her questionable taste in clothing and all...

I was totally hoping she'd walk out in the infamous Bow Tie Top from her RHOBH talking heads.

"You stole my goddamn booth!"

BRILLIANT!!!

*clapping*

• Love 7
(edited)

I can't remember the quotes but basically Kim is insisting that she didn't drink during the show because nobody saw her drink on the show. She maintains that when she was screaming about her sobriety in Amsterdam that she wasn't lying then. Phil then decides to let Kim have her way and sarcastically (IMO anyway) says that she hadn't been drinking at that point. Kim seems satisfied with Phil clarifying that she didn't drink this season so DP then points out that what Kim is really saying is that she's obnoxious and belligerent even when she's sober. The funny thing to me was that Kim acted like his point went completely over her head.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 9

This gives Bravo the perfect excuse. It's for her own good. Hell, even Dr Phil recommended to her that it isn't good for her.

Kim is really not that smart. She went into the interview with a game plan, and it backfired. She knew she had to come up with an excuse to explain why she had that "one drink," so she blamed the reunion and fan reaction to it on Twitter. What a mistake, because she needs and wants the gig, and said she can handle the show, and is "strong when she's sober." But Dr. Phil then pointed out, of course, that she had just admitted that the tweets triggered her relapse. Woops! Bad move, Kim. I think Bravo was already done with her, but I agree with you that this gave them an easy out.

• Love 8

Avaleigh That's it! Thank you. Great memory.

The
funny thing to me was that Kim seemed like his point went completely over her head.

Yes it did. It was a great moment because DP said it, and stupid Kim didn't even realize what he had said. She just heard the part where he "agreed" with her that she wasn't doped up during the show. LOL!!!

• Love 3

Kim had a slip during the interview. I can't recall the specifics but she was basically going to blame something on drinking. She says as if to justify "well, I was drinking..." and then she backtracked or made it seem like she'd misspoken or something. Anybody recall this?

• Love 5

I love that w/Kim it's always "just one" or "once in awhile".   She loves to minimize.    I think she was hoping she would have a "just one", no relapse meeting w/Dr. Phil, then quietly slip off to a spa for a couple of weeks, get the extensions redone, tan up and show up at Brooke's wedding.  

• Love 9

Avaleigh That's it! Thank you. Great memory.

Yes it did. It was a great moment because DP said it, and stupid Kim didn't even realize what he had said. She just heard the part where he "agreed" with her that she wasn't doped up during the show. LOL!!!

This was so hilarious!  He just finished insulting her, and she was so thrilled that he agreed/acknowledged she didn't drink during the season.  She's so happy she "won" the point, she missed the insult.  He said  "so you're just slurring, belligerent, and defensive normally" and she was nodding with a huge smile of satisfaction on her face.  Fucking hot mess.

• Love 20
(edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm? When Kim said the bar was CLOSED, she probably neglected to say that it was CLOSED TO HER.

She may have already been plastered when she arrived so they refused to serve her.

This is what I think. Also, she was obviously pestering those people who were "happy to have her" at their table. Either that, or her reputation from all those past visits preceded her and they refused to serve her based on that.

First, she tells Dr. Phil she's had no booze except that one time, in three years. Next, she says, well, maybe a few times. As she exits and is talking to the kids, offscreen, she yells, "You know I don't drink every day!!" That was after she had admitted to taking pills often. So, as suspected, her "sober three years" chant is complete BS.

I do wonder how long she will stay in this rehab she is supposedly in. I don't expect it will be long at all. She is completely not ready to do the work.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 8

I might be alone in this, but I'm not so sure she is actually in rehab.  Just a feeling I have.

Does it really matter one way or the other?  Unless there is some come to Jesus moment for Kim, she will continue to behave the way she has in the past.  She will not do any of the hard work required in rehab.  Why not just kick back, relax, have a massage, eat healthy and commune daily with her life coach and save the rehab money and the rehab space for someone who truly wants to get better. 

Because you know it has worked so well for her in the past.

• Love 12

I can't remember the quotes but basically Kim is insisting that she didn't drink during the show because nobody saw her drink on the show. She maintains that when she was screaming about her sobriety in Amsterdam that she wasn't lying then. Phil then decides to let Kim have her way and sarcastically (IMO anyway) says that she hadn't been drinking at that point. Kim seems satisfied with Phil clarifying that she didn't drink this season so DP then points out that what Kim is really saying is that she's obnoxious and belligerent even when she's sober. The funny thing to me was that Kim acted like his point went completely over her head.

I did get a kick out of that, he even said she was slurring her words. He was so making a point but mush brain Kim was satisfied

• Love 9

Kim had a slip during the interview. I can't recall the specifics but she was basically going to blame something on drinking. She says as if to justify "well, I was drinking..." and then she backtracked or made it seem like she'd misspoken or something. Anybody recall this?

Dr Phil was pointing out she couldn't handle the feedback from the show. And Kim says yes, I can handle it. He point out it caused her to drink, she says, well I was drinking. Then umm the subject was changed. The truth always comes through.
  • Love 9

Excellent comparison! 

I used to scream that I wanted Kim AND Brandi gone, but at this point, I will settle for Kim.  Remove one half of the Toxic Twosome and the other one might as well be in exile someplace for all the attention the others are going to pay to her. But I tend to think she will be gone too - the comments she has made over the past couple of months about how it might be time to leave, etc.  - she wants to spin it so it looks like her decision.  In addition to that, she has been horrible to the others - lets not forget the slap, and she's been merciless in her blogs.  She went off on Andy at the reunion, and then finally, her tweet about Ramona Singer. 

I think she knows she'd done.

I am not sure Brandi thinks she is fired but IMO, she fears or suspects she will be. She has no one left, Yolanda was unable to be there with Brandi/Kim because of her illness(s), so that left Kim and look at where Kim is now. Brandi is really trying to spin her enabling of Kim during filming as the act of a "real, true friend" but she knows that will not fly for most viewers, including some of her own fans. Of all the people that could have taken Brandi down or out of the show, who would have thought it could/would be Kim? LOL

• Love 7

I love that w/Kim it's always "just one" or "once in awhile".   She loves to minimize.    I think she was hoping she would have a "just one", no relapse meeting w/Dr. Phil, then quietly slip off to a spa for a couple of weeks, get the extensions redone, tan up and show up at Brooke's wedding.  

Right?

She reminded me of those drunk drivers on Cops...they get pulled over and the cop asks them if they've been drinking.

"Just one beer, officer."

As they immediately fail the field sobriety test.

Dr Phil was pointing out she couldn't handle the feedback from the show. And Kim says yes, I can handle it. He point out it caused her to drink, she says, well I was drinking. Then umm the subject was changed. The truth always comes through.

I kind of got the impression that good old Kimmie had started drinking as soon as Brooke left for work that day.

Probably was kicking back her vodka and tonics and thought she'd check in with her fan club on Twitter.

Boy, did she ever have a surprise waiting for her, and not a good one.

• Love 10

Dr Phil's father was an alcoholic so he is the perfect one to do this interview. He's seen and heard this all before . I gave up on Dr. Phil long ago but if he can ask the questions of Kim that need to be asked I will forgive him for shilling diet products and shoving Robin down our throats. I actually think he is the perfect one to interview her. His ego is the size of Texas and he will not be shut down on his own show or let her get her talking points in. It's seems so un Kim like to do a show like this. Has she seen his show? Or did she think she could shut him down like she does everyone else?

This has completely bamboozled me. She's invited to talk to Dr. Phil about her drunken night. He grills her like a detective about every detail of the night. Her kids show up and everyone is talking about rehab. Suddenly, she comes to and asks, "Is this an intervention?" Ya think?

• Love 13