Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

A couple of things that made me go Hmmmmmm.    Kim said she hadn't seen her kids since the arrest.   I assume she spoke to them on the phone, but seriously, all her constant yammering about her kids, and in one week she couldn't manage to get them together to discuss this?   Was her only convo with them about how she needed them to appear on Dr. Phil (or did Kathy handle that?  YOU have to be there for your mom).   I just thought that was kind of odd.

The other thing she casually mentioned was that she LIVED at the Beverly Hills hotel for 6 months after her last rehab stint.  WHO DOES THAT?   Where did that chunk of change come from?   Was she homeless again?  Or was this just another example of how she believes she needs to be pampered.   Man you have to know that if the BHH had a rehab, she'd be there in a hot minute.  

• Love 6

I thought it was great when Dr. Phil asked Kim how she would know how long she'd been in the bathroom when she'd just said seconds before that the evening was a fog and that she didn't remember. She tries to turn on the tears when she's flailing and knows that one of her lies is cornering her. 

I couldn't help but laugh when she made it sound as though they didn't give her the opportunity to wash her hands upon leaving the stall. 

Why would Kim say that she felt "attacked" by "all" of the women in Amsterdam? Yolanda, Brandi, Kyle, and LisaV were not attacking her. Eileen of course didn't "attack" (i.e. say something to hurt widdle Kimmie's feelings--lol, it was too obvious that Kim still can't stand Eileen and thinks Eileen was wrong for saying what she thinks about her in that moment.) until after Kim had attacked her but of course Kim doesn't consider things like that. 

I love that Dr. Phil didn't waste anytime by trying to make it seem like Kim at all had a leg to stand on morally that evening or that her behavior was somehow okay because LisaR broke a glass and made the chin/throat gesture. Kim was disgusting and I'm glad Phil focused on her behavior and her behavior alone. He didn't get sidetracked with any of Kim's grievances with her cast mates or gobble up any excuses about how everything in life is somehow harder for Kim than it is for anyone else.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 13

Kim said she hates herself and I believe that's true.  Dr Phil basically said personality disorder (can't remember exact word), anxiety, depression, alcoholic, addict.

Some people are caregivers 24/7 and some are not.  It all depends on that family's situation in life, mostly financial.  Sad but true.  In most cases, you get what you pay for...

Kim threw her tantrum which, c'mon we all probably knew she would as that's what she's done her entire life when she doesn't get her way.  Her kids talked to her.  She told Dr Phil she'd sleep on it, she slept on it, and went to rehab.  So what if it's not the place DP originally wanted.  It's more important she gets some help, right?  Most addicts/alcoholics relapse again and again before finally having their Aha moment, if ever.

It sounds like Kim is still throwing tantrums - old habits die hard lol - as long as those in charge don't give in to her demands, then each day the tantrums might diminish and she can begin to open up to therapy.  She said she can't trust anyone (I think she meant outside her family but MMV).  I kind of get that because, just look at the reports online already about her rehab stay, whether true or not.  Who does Radar Online have on the inside?!

• Love 1

Latest is that she wants to leave rehab to visit Kingsley - and even asked if he could come to the grounds. 

http://www.inquisitr.com/2051838/kim-richards-wants-to-leave-rehab-so-she-can-see-kingsley/

Let's see - did she leave Amsterdam early so she could see Kinglsley?  Did she leave any of her vacations early so she could see Kinglsley?

But  - rehab - no problem leaving that early.

Hey, I love my little dog to the sky and back, but this sounds like some pathological attachment she has to this dog.

Although it validates my assertion way back that this dog was not at a trainer's as she tried to claim during the reunion.

If he'd been gone at a trainer's, she wouldn't be missing him to this degree after only a 2-day separation.  

I think, true to form, poor little Kimmie is already grasping around for (what she considers to be) a valid excuse to leave rehab.

And I don't see any way in bloody hell that rehab place can let that dog visit with his track record of biting...I can't even imagine the liability, unless he was brought contained and muzzled into the parking lot and Kim was allowed to go have a brief visit with the dog in that manner.  Even at that, the parking lot would be the facility's property and might still open them up liability.

This woman is definitely off her nut.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 9

The point in the interview that stuck me the most was Phil showing the Amsterdam fight.  This is a clip that both Brandi and Kim felt showed how horribly people are treating her and saw it as a triumph with Kim showing that nasty LisaR what was what.  Dr. Phil showed it and told Kim this was classic defensive behavior.  That she was overly aggressive and deflecting.  So Phil sw that clip and though - she is not sober.

Also the reason Kim is freaking out at rehab right now is that they took all her pills and are only giving her the prescribed dose.  Kim is at the nurses station explaining that she needs more than the prescribed amount because  she is an addict and they don't affect her the same way.  Kim is on the phone to her 5 doctors during phone time begging them to up the dosage.  She spends most of her time now vomiting and perhaps seizures.  So I'm sure she wants to leave.  This is the reason so many facilities do not allow outside calls for the first weeks.

The idea of being the person who is standing between Kim and her drugs fills me with anxiety. 

Is anybody else imagining scenes worthy of Valley of the Dolls? I'm thinking of Neely O'Hara in the tub figuring out how she's going to get the staff to get her some drugs and how she says that she'll "break their fucking rule". That's how I imagine Kim in the early days of rehab. I imagine her wanting to be on the phone a lot too.

• Love 7

Hey gang, if you're going to link to and/or quote gossipe sites/blogs/news sources whatever, please post something yourself as well. Don't have your whole post be a quote from another site, 1) it's no fun to read and 2) it looks spammy when you do that it it's possible you'll get accidentally banned. Thanks! 

• Love 2

If it were up to Kim, IMO, she wouldn't have gone to any media outlet about her relapse.  I thought this before seeing the interview and definitely think it now that it was the kids who convinced her to go on Dr. Phil, especially Brooke and Chad.  No way was this Kathy's idea.  And yeah, it was an intervention.

For once, someone (Dr. Phil) was able to cut through the BS and deflection that Kim spews.  Yeah, he gave her leeway with her stress of taking care of Monty, etc.  That wasn't the goal.  The goal was to make her see she needs help.  I'm not really a fan of Dr. Phil but I think he did accomplish something with her.

Is Kim ready to stay clean?  I don't think so.  She needs a long rehab and intensive therapy and she's not willing to do that because she doesn't want to deal with it.  I have doubts as to whether she ever will.  I feel for her kids.

• Love 11

The idea of being the person who is standing between Kim and her drugs fills me with anxiety. 

Is anybody else imagining scenes worthy of Valley of the Dolls? I'm thinking of Neely O'Hara in the tub figuring out how she's going to get the staff to get her some drugs and how she says that she'll "break their fucking rule". That's how I imagine Kim in the early days of rehab. I imagine her wanting to be on the phone a lot too.

SPARKLE, KIMMIE, SPARKLE!!!!

VOTD is one of my all-time favorite flicks.

• Love 5

Hey, I love my little dog to the sky and back, but this sounds like some pathological attachment she has to this dog.

Although it validates my assertion way back that this dog was not at a trainer's as she tried to claim during the reunion.

If he'd been gone at a trainer's, she wouldn't be missing him to this degree after only a 2-day separation.  

I think, true to form, poor little Kimmie is already grasping around for (what she considers to be) a valid excuse to leave rehab.

And I don't see any way in bloody hell that rehab place can let that dog visit with his track record of biting...I can't even imagine the liability, unless he was brought contained and muzzled into the parking lot and Kim was allowed to go have a brief visit with the dog in that manner.  Even at that, the parking lot would be the facility's property and might still open them up liability.

This woman is definitely off her nut.

I have a theory that Kim may identify with kingsly in that as a breed pit bulls are looked at as "outcasts" of the dog world,imo, and Kim may view herself as an outcast....just never being very happy and unable to adjust to the world around her. Just a thought based on my own struggles with alcohol.

• Love 6

There are various reports that Kim is having a difficult detox- if she has only drank a few times over the last few months she would have no trouble drying out. If it is true, it means she has been seriously boozing it up, or is detoxing off of drugs. Or both. I bet she won't stay even 30 days in rehab.

• Love 11

I've often seen it claimed that Kim is basically a kind hearted, sweet, and even humble woman and I think she's shown again and again that this isn't who she is. As far as I'm concerned she's an entitled has been, excuse-filled, narcissistic, talent free, drug addicted diva who causes chaos wherever she goes.

Reminds me of the Elle Dallas character from Empire.

Do we know for sure that Whitney is taking a hard line with Kim? I haven't heard one way or the other about why she's been absent from the circus.

No. But there is no harm in speculating the obvious.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

SPARKLE, KIMMIE, SPARKLE!!!!

VOTD is one of my all-time favorite flicks.

VOTD was just on Logo last night.  And yes, I thought of Kim Richards during the Neely O'Hara scenes.

• Love 6

I wish that Dr. Phil had asked Kim if it was sincerely important to her to let the world know that she was sober in Amsterdam. Have him ask her again if she really wants to prove to everyone that she didn't fall off of the wagon until recently and that her only problem is alcohol. I'd then like Phil to ask her if she would be willing to submit her hair for a drug test (and any other method of drug testing that might be necessary) so that she can show the world how innocent and misunderstood she really is.

If we could have seen her react to that it would certainly have been telling.  

There are various reports that Kim is having a difficult detox- if she has only drank a few times over the last few months she would have no trouble drying out. If it is true, it means she has been seriously boozing it up, or is detoxing off of drugs. Or both. I bet she won't stay even 30 days in rehab.

Kim looked so panicked at the idea of not returning to her home that I was sure she has whatever hard drugs she's into there and ready to go when she gets back. 

I agree too that she seemed to have taken something by the time she saw DP again. Her body language is different, her lashes have that slow flutter, her head tilts off to the side, etc. She sounded a lot more calm whereas she'd been on edge twenty minutes prior.

Oh, and regarding the comment that Chad made about how she does this every once in awhile--Kim repeated back to him "once in awhile" so to me that definitely eliminates pills (they all know she takes pills every day) and probably eliminates pot. (Even if she isn't smoking every day she's probably smoking every week so that certainly doesn't qualify as once in awhile.) He could be talking about coke, the patch, or smoking crack. I don't really think Kim is into needles but I can totally see her hitting the crack pipe or freebasing. She might even lace her weed/cigarettes with crack/cocaine. Honestly, it really could be so many things. 

I was talking about the book VotD. I've only seen clips of the movie. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 4

I wonder why Kim didn't go the E! or Entertainment Tonight route? They definitely would have been soft on her.

I haven't watched Dr Phil in years, but yeah, seemed to be what I remembered. If Kim really watched him all the time, what was she expecting?

They had to put Kim in a place where popular perception would be she was attempting to get help, hence you go to a TV doctor.  Us viewers aren't swift enough to grasp that it's not really a self-help show, thus rallying behind Kim in her valiant efforts to get healthy (would be the theory); and I think that whoever arranged this figured Kim could keep her shit together for the couple hours it would take to film an episode (unless this was all stealth-Kathy, the good sister keeping her hands clean).  

Plus, if any of the other women comment on the interview, when asked by ET or Bravo or whoever, they can now be blasted because they went the Gossip route, not the Get Help way (even though I'd bet they were cut out of that by design- Kim hates it when others share their experiences of her).  

• Love 1
I'd then like Phil to ask her if she would be willing to submit her hair for a drug test (and any other method of drug testing that might be necessary) so that she can show the world how innocent and misunderstood she really is.

Wonder if Judge Judy would like to sit down for a one-on-one.  I'd love to see that!  And...to get paid, Kim would have to agree to the hair follicle test.

I have a theory that Kim may identify with kingsly in that as a breed pit bulls are looked at as "outcasts" of the dog world

Maybe Kimmie's dealer has a sweet pit.

...and the vultures at Bravo will hire her again and again and again.   Count me as guilty.  Don't really watch the shows, but I get sucked into the reunion broadcasts.

• Love 2

Let's all be real the second wedding is a week long party in Cabo or wherever because Brooke is all about the wedding and not the marriage.  

Given that this "wedding" is not a wedding at all but rather a reception for an already married couple where the booze will be flowing and given the likes of the Hiltons, some illicit drugs will most certainly be making their way onto the floor. Isn't this the last place Kim should be right now?

BTW, did anyone else notice at the start of the show, they showed a clip of her in the back of the limo with the empty coke baggie?!

Yes! Validation. I only wish they had also shown Kim crawling around on the filthy carpet, looking for the pills that spilled out of her purse.

Latest is that she wants to leave rehab to visit Kingsley - and even asked if he could come to the grounds. 

http://www.inquisitr.com/2051838/kim-richards-wants-to-leave-rehab-so-she-can-see-kingsley/

Of course she does! Not even the watered down, celebrity ass-kissing rehab Kim has chosen to attend can meet all of her diva demands and expectations.  

Re Lura's post:

I'm not going to make excuses, but I think the fact that I can't stand Dr. Phil OR his show has something to do with my feelings.  LOTS of people online can't stand Dr. Phil.  I'm not the only one!  As for Kim, I've said 100 times on here that I don't like what she says, what she does, on  and on.  I do not like her!!!  To me, she is a mental case, and mental cases are often not liked.  I have literally cried for her children.  She HAS to be stopped!  But I felt that Dr. Phil went too far.  I know for certain that if I had been Kim, I'd have left in tears.  I really can't stand that man's method of interviewing!  I just can't!!!  Am I not supposed to feel that way when Kim comes on?

I'm no fan of the dubious "doctor" Phil's either, but at least he was willing to take the hard line approach Miss Andy would not. He still gave her a HUGE pass on the drinking and driving. Also, I don't think this was so much a televised interview as it was meant to be a confrontation meant to shake Kim up and get her the help she needs.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 12

I wonder why Kim's daughter Whitney wasn't there? There were reports of one of Kim's kids being hospitalized for a psychiatric problem in March, but I don't think it was her son, although he has struggled with problems in the past. Maybe both Davis kids have been struggling with psych issues? That would certainly up the stress volume for Kim ( not an excuse though). Some speculated Whitney was giving Kim tough love and wanted no part in any of it, but I don't think that is the reason she was absent from the interview.

I'm no fan of the dubious "doctor" Phil's either, but at least he was willing to take the hard line approach Miss Andy would not. He still gave her a HUGE pass on the drinking and driving. Also, I don't think this was so much a televised interview as it was meant to be a confrontation meant to shake Kim up and get her the help she needs.

He could have gone much further and confronted her about her pill use, too, but he didn't even touch that.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 6

I wish that Dr. Phil had asked Kim if it was sincerely important to her to let the world know that she was sober in Amsterdam. Have him ask her again if she really wants to prove to everyone that she didn't fall off of the wagon until recently and that her only problem is alcohol. I'd then like Phil to ask her if she would be willing to submit her hair for a drug test (and any other method of drug testing that might be necessary) so that she can show the world how innocent and misunderstood she really is.

If we could have seen her react to that it would certainly have been telling.  

Kim looked so panicked at the idea of not returning to her home that I was sure she has whatever hard drugs she's into there and ready to go when she gets back. 

I agree too that she seemed to have taken something by the time she saw DP again. Her body language is different, her lashes have that slow flutter, her head tilts off to the side, etc. She sounded a lot more calm whereas she'd been on edge twenty minutes prior.

Oh, and regarding the comment that Chad made about how she does this every once in awhile--Kim repeated back to him "once in awhile" so to me that definitely eliminates pills (they all know she takes pills every day) and probably eliminates pot. (Even if she isn't smoking every day she's probably smoking every week so that certainly doesn't qualify as once in awhile.) He could be talking about coke, the patch, or smoking crack. I don't really think Kim is into needles but I can totally see her hitting the crack pipe or freebasing. She might even lace her weed/cigarettes with crack/cocaine. Honestly, it really could be so many things. 

I was talking about the book VotD. I've only seen clips of the movie. 

What ever she took, between when she walked out of the interview to saying Thank You to DP, was fast acting, so it was not a pill IMO. I suspect she either smoked or snorted something to calm herself down. Antianxiety pills do not work that fast!

• Love 6

Kim said she hates herself and I believe that's true.  Dr Phil basically said personality disorder (can't remember exact word), anxiety, depression, alcoholic, addict.

This describes Brandi too. Two peas in a pod.

It fills me with 100% anxiety. I think I would rather stand between Kingsley and a steak.

• Love 8

Did ya'll notice during the interview she started saying she was "almost" 3 years sober. Then 3 years sober. Then it was 3 1/2 years! 7/8/9 days indeed kimmy.

Rehab is a waste of time. She doesn't want to get sober.

Edited by eurekagirl mOo
  • Love 12

Because she sat in the very seat where her mother always sat when she was growing up, don't you know, 

When she was using that excuse (sob...my MOTHER used to sit in this table!) it made me wonder if the patrons that she was harrassing were sitting at "her table". I too, am curious as to how it makes her feel safe. It's a freaking table.

• Love 3

When she was using that excuse (sob...my MOTHER used to sit in this table!) it made me wonder if the patrons that she was harrassing were sitting at "her table". I too, am curious as to how it makes her feel safe. It's a freaking table.

I also wondered if she tried to sign for her bill as though she had a room at the hotel. 

• Love 3

I wonder why Kim's daughter Whitney wasn't there? There were reports of one of Kim's kids being hospitalized for a psychiatric problem in March, but I don't think it was her son, although he has struggled with problems in the past. Maybe both Davis kids have been struggling with psych issues? That would certainly up the stress volume for Kim ( not an excuse though). Some speculated Whitney was giving Kim tough love and wanted no part in any of it, but I don't think that is the reason she was absent from the interview.

I noticed that when they showed a picture of Kim's kids, it was a picture where Whitney was also not included.

I'm leaning towards suspecting Whitney refused to participate in the interview.

Perhaps she really did apply the consequences when she discovered her mother had relapsed yet again.

What ever she took, between when she walked out of the interview to saying Thank You to DP, was fast acting, so it was not a pill IMO. I suspect she either smoked or snorted something to calm herself down. Antianxiety pills do not work that fast!

Or had a flask in her purse and drank an inch or so of vodka to quell her nerves.

• Love 7

I also wondered if she tried to sign for her bill as though she had a room at the hotel. 

Makes me suspect that she was trying to get other patrons of the PL to buy her drinks once the bartender cut her off! I can see Kim going from table to table asking if they "know" who she is and telling them they should buy her a drink and that is really why she was told to leave! LOL

I noticed that when they showed a picture of Kim's kids, it was a picture where Whitney was also not included.

Perhaps she really did apply the consequences when she discovered her mother had relapsed yet again.

Or had a flask in her purse and drank an inch or so of vodka to quell her nerves.

An inch or 2 or 3 or 4 or , oh hell, the entire flask! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

It fills me with 100% anxiety. I think I would rather stand between Kingsley and a steak.

LOL

Not so fast!  Due to his owner burying her head in the sand with regard to his care/training , Kingsley prefers that his steak still has a pulse  ;)

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 1

Makes me suspect that she was trying to get other patrons of the PL to buy her drinks once the bartender cut her off! I can see Kim going from table to table asking if they "know" who she is and telling them they should buy her a drink and that is really why she was told to leave! LOL

Preceded by "Do you know who I am?  Google me!"

Yup, I can totally see her drunken self-important ass trying to get other patrons who, as Dr. Phil put it, "you don't know from Adam" to buy her drinks.

Loved it when she said the cops didn't even give her time to walk, they just picked her up.

I can just envision them storming in as soon as they heard her finally unlock that bathroom door and carrying her out by her arms.

Too bad they're infamously discrete at the Polo Lounge, because I'd pay good money to watch a video of that entire scenario.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 8

He could have gone much further and confronted her about her pill use, too, but he didn't even touch that.

And he didn't need to add to her "excuse" list with all of the bad things that happened to poor little Kimmie. Bad things happen to everyone. It's called Life. 

• Love 5

One other point about Kathy, "the good sister". I think it's fairly ironic if the reports are true that Kathy engineered this interview. Because, Kimmie let me tell you this. You can be mad forever that Kyle outed you as an alcoholic on National TV. But Kathy, with the assistance of Dr. Phil just outed you, to a much bigger audience, as an alcoholic, drug addicted, delusional lying liar who lies.

Well done Kathy. Well done.

I guess this answers Lisa R's question that Kathy isnt God afterall.

• Love 2

Yeah, I would love to hear what she was really saying to the people at that table that got her kicked out. I am pretty sure that even in the most upper class joints they don't 86 you for saying "Oh, sorry, I thought I recognized you, pardon me". I would love to hear the truth of that whole story. Which, of course, means we would have to hear it from someone other than Kim.   

• Love 6

Yeah, I would love to hear what she was really saying to the people at that table that got her kicked out. I am pretty sure that even in the most upper class joints they don't 86 you for saying "Oh, sorry, I thought I recognized you, pardon me". I would love to hear the truth of that whole story. Which, of course, means we would have to hear it from someone other than Kim.   

I am sure the entire story will come out once this goes to court or after she accepts a Plea Deal. LOL

• Love 1

If Kim's mouth is moving, she is lying.  Plain and simple.  I wonder if the other people in the bar that night got paid off in Hilton dollars to keep quiet because maybe I have missed the gossip rags or TMZ reports but I haven't heard anything.

Dr. Phil knew his ratings would be good from this interview but actually helping Kim, good luck!

• Love 3

I dunno who in the Dr Phil production thought it was a good idea to show how Kim's behavior was during the Amsterdam dinner but I always wondered if Kim was having a personality laps, just being her mean nasty self and/or she was high on something then. I questioned that moment. She was so unhinged, unleashed and combative.

Kim claimed she was tired of everyone, particularly Lisa R, who was talking about her and her "sobriety" in fear of her children disowning her. Then the next day after she and Rinna's talk, they went shopping and Kim was happy go lucky like nothing happened. Scary.

And didnt anyone else find it weird Kim was calling her daughters "little girls".. All her daughter are grown way past little girl age. Maybe it's all that she missed or when she went into part time parenting mode thats how she still views them.

• Love 3

Our Kimmie needed the loving hands of Candy Finnigan, not Dr Phil.  

She is one manipulative cuss, just like her BFF Brandi.  "You are confronting my truth and making me squirm so OH I HAVE TERRIBLE ANXIETY!"  What a bunch of b.s.

I have seen enough Intervention to know that Kimmie's addiction was speaking loud and clear through that interview.  The "I have to go to my house; I can't miss my daughter's wedding; I can't be far away" nonsense is just her putting up roadblocks to sobriety.  She can then say to the world, "well, I wanted to go to rehab, but there wasn't one that fit my needs."  What a bunch of BS.

Bravo needs to cut her loose. 

• Love 4

I dunno who in the Dr Phil production thought it was a good idea to show how Kim's behavior was during the Amsterdam dinner but I always wondered if Kim was having a personality laps, just being her mean nasty self and/or she was high on something then. I questioned that moment. She was so unhinged, unleashed and combative.

IMO, this was DP showing us that he believes Kim was on something, be it drugs or alcohol.

• Love 5

Our Kimmie needed the loving hands of Candy Finnigan, not Dr Phil.  

She is one manipulative cuss, just like her BFF Brandi.  "You are confronting my truth and making me squirm so OH I HAVE TERRIBLE ANXIETY!"  What a bunch of b.s.

I have seen enough Intervention to know that Kimmie's addiction was speaking loud and clear through that interview.  The "I have to go to my house; I can't miss my daughter's wedding; I can't be far away" nonsense is just her putting up roadblocks to sobriety.  She can then say to the world, "well, I wanted to go to rehab, but there wasn't one that fit my needs."  What a bunch of BS.

Bravo needs to cut her loose. 

Well, DP was already prepared for her conditions, IMO Kim's kids already filled him in on the excuses she would come up with. That's why she got so upset, she knew he knew what she was going to say/demand and he gave her no out other than to say yes or no to rehab! No surprise to most of us here that she said NO and it looked like DP was not surprised either! LOL

I thought the Malibu ad showed at the end of the ep said it was a sober living house for AFTER rehab, like a halfway house? I don't think he'd thank the place he sent Kim because of privacy laws.

Kim did not go to the rehab facility that he set up which was both rehab and after care/help. Kim went somewhere else and by what DP said, I don't think he's sure she is really in rehab or in a facility that will really do her any good.  JMO

• Love 5

I just registered just to comment on this topic. I love it!

Whoever said that it was odd that Andy wasn't doing an interview and may be a sign that Bravo is walking on Kimmy is brilliant! I was wondering why she wasn't doing a Teresa obligatory mea culpa thing and why Bravo didn't make her, as I hear they did Teresa. Now, it makes sense....they didn't want to.

I also thought it was odd when Andy said he reached out to Kyle.....not Kim or her kids? Because, well, he didn't want to. Kyle is the one he is interested in talking to about this and maybe they have really written Kim off. They can maintain a relationship with Kyle but Kimmy has to go? Maybe.

I have thought that Kimmy was jealous of the two newbies from the minute they showed up. They are actresses who have had success in their own arena. I am a huge fan of Eileen in her soap roles and she's really successful there. She's married to someone who used to be in Kimmy's circle as he was a child hearththrob to some extent, if I recall. She's got a successful marriage. She has steady work and is in demand. And awards.....it must make Kimmy crazy. Rinna has had more success outside daytime and she's well known and has a famous husband. That must make Kimmy nuts, too. 

She's been spiraling for years and these two showing up must have been too much for her. She was mean, vicious, and Rinna has a mouth on her and some issues with impulse control, but Kim was just horrid to Eileen. The "beast" comment was ludicrous. She just hated her and, basically, said so on the show.

I never thought Kim even liked this show until I saw her Dr Phil interview. When he suggested she move on as it's bad for her, she looked as if she had been kicked in the gut. That one last chance at fame and the cash must be all she lives for, besides the booze and crack and oxy and whatever else.

I really think Bravo may be done with her. She's a liability. There were lawsuits and she's not interesting and they have enough negativity with the Teresa and Apollo crap. They look like jackals, as they are, but little Andy doesn't want it to show.  I think her time on the show may be wrapped. She already had her party at the Polo Lounge.

Thanks for letting me vent! 

• Love 22

I agree with Roxy. There is no benefit to Bravo in doing the Kim interview if she's not coming back. I also think she had conditions to her contract. I think Bravo told her she would be fired if she showed up to work drunk. That's why she was SO adamant that she didn't drink on camera. It makes sense too, as to why she was so pissed at the HWs for questioning her sobriety. She really wants to keep this job. I don't think she has realized that does pro already lost it.

• Love 11

One question DrP asks some of the guests on his show is why are they on the show.  I wish he had asked Kim, her answer would have been interesting.  Even more interesting if she told the truth.  I doubt that she would have said she came to the show to get help with her addiction.  She seemed to have her "relapse" covered by thinking she should get a sponsor and get some exercise.

When she kept telling DrP and her children that she was having anxiety it reminded me of my ex MIL who used to control her family with her "nervousness".  That word was code for do as I want or else I shall rain down my wrath upon thee.  She left the Catholic church and went to a Pentecostel church, got saved and at the same time she was cured of her "condition". The next time she tried to use her nervousness I gave her my innocent puppy look and said I thought she was cured.  I think I "cured" her apparent relapse.  ;)

Kim's anxiety seems to rear it's head when she cannot be in control.  

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 7

I agree with Roxy. There is no benefit to Bravo in doing the Kim interview if she's not coming back. I also think she had conditions to her contract. I think Bravo told her she would be fired if she showed up to work drunk. That's why she was SO adamant that she didn't drink on camera. It makes sense too, as to why she was so pissed at the HWs for questioning her sobriety. She really wants to keep this job. I don't think she has realized that does pro already lost it.

You are so right! She was crazed about making sure Dr Phil said she wasn't drinking on the show. I bet it was part of her agreement with Bravo. I'm sure she was a pain as she was always late and rude, etc. I heard that was why they dumped Sheree from ATL and Alexis, one of the OC girls. She was evil to the crew. 

They just don't have enough reason to keep her. She's a downer and now she looks like a psycho bitch. This Dr Phil thing didn't help at all. She's transparent and showing her true colors. Mean, controlling, and manipulative.

Not pretty on her.

• Love 9

I just registered just to comment on this topic. I love it!

Whoever said that it was odd that Andy wasn't doing an interview and may be a sign that Bravo is walking on Kimmy is brilliant! I was wondering why she wasn't doing a Teresa obligatory mea culpa thing and why Bravo didn't make her, as I hear they did Teresa. Now, it makes sense....they didn't want to.

I also thought it was odd when Andy said he reached out to Kyle.....not Kim or her kids? Because, well, he didn't want to. Kyle is the one he is interested in talking to about this and maybe they have really written Kim off. They can maintain a relationship with Kyle but Kimmy has to go? Maybe.

I have thought that Kimmy was jealous of the two newbies from the minute they showed up. They are actresses who have had success in their own arena. I am a huge fan of Eileen in her soap roles and she's really successful there. She's married to someone who used to be in Kimmy's circle as he was a child hearththrob to some extent, if I recall. She's got a successful marriage. She has steady work and is in demand. And awards.....it must make Kimmy crazy. Rinna has had more success outside daytime and she's well known and has a famous husband. That must make Kimmy nuts, too. 

She's been spiraling for years and these two showing up must have been too much for her. She was mean, vicious, and Rinna has a mouth on her and some issues with impulse control, but Kim was just horrid to Eileen. The "beast" comment was ludicrous. She just hated her and, basically, said so on the show.

I never thought Kim even liked this show until I saw her Dr Phil interview. When he suggested she move on as it's bad for her, she looked as if she had been kicked in the gut. That one last chance at fame and the cash must be all she lives for, besides the booze and crack and oxy and whatever else.

I really think Bravo may be done with her. She's a liability. There were lawsuits and she's not interesting and they have enough negativity with the Teresa and Apollo crap. They look like jackals, as they are, but little Andy doesn't want it to show.  I think her time on the show may be wrapped. She already had her party at the Polo Lounge.

Thanks for letting me vent! 

I agree - and Kim Richards was friendly to Dana/Pam during her brief tenure, so we know she can be friendly to newbies.  Or maybe only newbies who are clearly in over their heads, because I honestly can't recall whether Kim Richards was cool, warm or indifferent towards Carlton and Joyce when they came on board.  But LisaR and Eileen might easily be painful reminders to Kim Richards of what she could have been, or in her mind, should have been.

(And yes, Vince Van Patten was a teenage heartthrob just about to the full extent!)   

Welcome, Roxy.

• Love 3

The Daily Mail has discovered / re-discovered House of Hilton.  The write up focuses on Kim's marriages and Big Kathy.  I take the claims with a grain of salt but still found a couple parts interesting.  One was how Monty managed to stay part of Kim's circle after they divorced, and the second was that Kyle did a "run Kyle run" when she and Kim walked in on Big Kathy in bed with a man.

EXCLUSIVE: How Kim Richards' boozing, gold-digging stage mom forced her to 'perform' for her male friends and pushed her to marry a millionaire and cheat on him to snag a billionaire, bestselling author reveals about reality star in rehab

•     Kim Richards is now in a Malibu treatment center, after revelations about booze, pills and pot
  •     Her mom Kathy Dugan, hung out at bars like the Polo Lounge, where she'd pick up any guy who would pay her tab, writes Jerry Oppenheimer
  •     Dysfunctional Dugan, who died in 2002, demanded that her daughters Kim, Kathy and Kyle marry rich men
  •     When Monty Brinson proposed, Kim had to give back the ring he gave her for a bigger one
  •     When they split, 'She was being pressured because of the billions of Davis dollars,' Brinson told the author
  •     Gregg Davis once gave Kim a check for $1million and told her to go out and buy whatever she wanted
By Hazel Jones For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:36 EST, 29 April 2015 | Updated: 14:14 EST, 29 April 2015

Link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3058279/How-Kim-Richards-boozing-gold-digging-stage-mom-forced-perform-male-friends-pushed-marry-millionaire-cheat-snag-billionaire-bestselling-author-reveals-reality-star-rehab.html

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

I don't think Kim took anything behind closed doors. Being pleasant to Dr. Phil and thanking him after storming out was Kim acting after being coached by Kathy. It looks like she still has a shred of the talent she may have had as a child actress.

That was because the picture of Kim's kids that was shown must have been taken that very day. All three of them were dressed in exactly the same attire as they appeared in the interview/intervention.

• Love 2