Type keyword(s) to search

Season Spoilers: Expect To Expect the Unexpected

• Start Topic

I don't have any spoilers to post right now, but didn't see a topic for this. I think on TWoP, there was something about a possible blood/water setup for casting. Not sure of the truth of that. Another recycled batch? Stunt casting?

(edited)

Yea, there aren't any real spoilers yet. Although I do believe MissCleo (who has gotten a number of things right in previous seasons) is saying the BvW rumor is indeed true. I'm still not convinced though. I just can't see them doing that now when Survivor is doing it this coming season.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Today's the 4th, so I logged on to the CBS site and the Live Feeds to see what the *special* videos are.  Nothing's there.  Did I miss a time when the videos would be posted?

(edited)

Thanks for the info, Peach.  I logged on to the site today and saw the few videos.  You know what made me laugh?  Seeing Ashley (AKA Ian's imaginary wife) at the beach making headbands out of flowers.  I seem to recall a daisy headband floating around BB15 heads last year (Elissa and Amanda).

Ashley was born 25 yrs too late;she would have made a great hippie!  She's still as ditzy as ever, IMO, and gave Jeff Schroeder a spray tan in her portable booth.  You know, I laughed at her business during her season, but she's got a great idea.  People get spray tans all the time, and the perk of having the spray tanner come to you, must be attractive to California sun worshippers, as well as Casper the ghost business men/women who either don't want to fry outside or have no time to do so.

Edited by Sharon825
  • Love 1

It's been tweeted that several vets may have already been sequestered and that there is now speculation that we'll be voting which ones get to enter the house, which would explain why there will be shows on both the 25th and 26th. I guess we'd see the candidates on the premiere and then the following night the ones who win the votes will move in.

Jordan's interview with Jeff was blase...UNTIL..To prepare for today's show, Jeff asked Jordan last night to list any annoying habits he has and he would do the same for her.  Well, I do think she was a tad POed at his delivery.  He didn't keep the list down to one or two habits.  It seems as though he wanted to take this time to vent.  In other news, they have begun shopping for rings, and Jordan said she doesn't need to get married yet, just engaged by Sept.   I think he's going to have to mend fences soon, though.

Rachel will be the guest next Monday @ 3 PM.  Get your ear plugs ready!  (Brendon, hide the sequins....fast!!)

In other news, they have begun shopping for rings, and Jordan said she doesn't need to get married yet, just engaged by Sept.

This is the most bizarre relationship ever. Even if they just do it for publicity, how does anyone still care after all this time?

Oh, I hope my dream wasn't a spoiler, but I dreamed the HOH was given the option of taking $250,000 to leave the house week 1, and in exchange Rachel Reily was put into the house with two Diamond POVs.  Someone would be stupid not to take that money, but another summer of Rachel?  Thankfully it was a dream and not an internet news source!

This is the most bizarre relationship ever. Even if they just do it for publicity, how does anyone still care after all this time?

Oh, I hope my dream wasn't a spoiler, but I dreamed the HOH was given the option of taking $250,000 to leave the house week 1, and in exchange Rachel Reily was put into the house with two Diamond POVs.  Someone would be stupid not to take that money, but another summer of Rachel?  Thankfully it was a dream and not an internet news source!

Eek!  That's no dream; that's a nightmare!

It seems Jeff and Jordan are always asked about getting engaged, so obviously some people out there care.

Personally, I like the two of them together, but the dragging out of the engagement has been ridiculous.

(edited)

I could kind of understand if they went with All Stars 2 this season after the horror that was BB15, but old and new together is just ugh.

Apparently the press interviews are on Tuesday, so we should be getting the cast announcement by Thursday. And I figure we'll get the house reveal before that. ETA: The ET Canada house tour is on Wednesday.

BBDish just posted this:

After the conversation I had last night, I am seriously Exploding with information that would make all of you very happy, but I can't share it, because my sources are legit, and if I share, they could get fired.  But...  I will say this..

I believe Big Brother 16 will be among the BEST Seasons Ever!

Way to get my hopes up with what is most likely bullshit anyway, dammit!

• Love 2

Yeah, that just makes me think BBDish gets kickbacks. This show will never be the BEST of anything -- unless they're practically changing it into something else, like maybe a duplicate of the UK/Australia versions.

(edited)

Julie tweeted a couple of things today: 

I've got scoop on the new season of #BigBrother! Watch #TheTalk 6/18 to learn why we're calling #BB16 the most twisted season ever!

Lots of people asking when #BB16 cast will be announced, expect the unexpected later this week! #TalkLiveChat

So we're getting the house tour and it sounds like maybe the twist reveal on Wednesday. I assume the cast reveal will be Thursday.

(edited)

The twists are that

1.  There will be two HOHs each week.

2.  Each HOH will nominate two HG.  4 nominees.

3.  HOHs aren't automatically safe because of a new competition:  Battle of the Block

4.  The fans are going to influence the game in an interactive twist:  Team America.

Edited by Sharon825

I'm not a Big Brother purist by any means (I actually liked the MVP, if only for the chaos it caused) but this seems... a bit extreme.

I mean, I'm intrigued, but I'm also exhausted, and the season hasn't even begun. I have no idea what this is going to lead to. I wonder if the producers do, or if they're just throwing this twist in there to fuck with everyone and see what happens. I'll assume the latter.

(edited)

"Team America" worries me as well.  I was hoping that the daily vote we would have would be chores/penalty assigned to one because he/she is a pig or too lazy to lift a finger.  Now I think we might be asked to vote for someone to create chaos.  TPTB enjoy doing this every now and then, but I think it's unfair to the person chosen to create mayhem since it rarely ends well for the HG.  If we're going to be asked to vote through Twitter, I'm really going to be POed, not only because I don't tweet, but also because everyone can vote, whether they watch BB or not and whether they have the Live Feeds or not.  I didn't pay for the LFs to see people pop their zits.  I want my perk!  :-)

Edited by Sharon825

"Team America" worries me as well.  I was hoping that the daily vote we would have would be chores/penalty assigned to one because he/she is a pig or too lazy to lift a finger.  Now I think we might be asked to vote for someone to create chaos.  TPTB enjoy doing this every now and then, but I think it's unfair to the person chosen to create mayhem since it rarely ends well for the HG.  If we're going to be asked to vote through Twitter, I'm really going to be POed, not only because I don't tweet, but also because everyone can vote, whether they watch BB or not and whether they have the Live Feeds or not.  I didn't pay for the LFs to see people pop their zits.  I want my perk!  :-)

It sounds like they'll be a silly/cute little vote (Who should do the dishes, etc) for Live Feeders only and then this Team America vote is separate. 

These twists are the worst yet IMO. They'll be gone by like week 4 anyway though so I'm not too worked up about it!

I read somewhere that its an under the counter type.  I hope its also drawer style, that way when one of the dipsticks leaves the 'door' open, someone will trip over it.  :)

Oh my god, that made me burst out laughing at work. Please let it be so!

So, there's this Team America vote online right now and it's basically asking people to vote for who you'd align yourself with, according to their quotes about their own alliances. I personally think most of their answers sucked, but I voted for Christine's. I already know that I'm going to hate Ariana Grande's brother; he actually seems like a tool. So I'm wondering how this is going to impact the first week in the house. I'm guessing that the person with the most votes will get a bonus of some sort in the HOH competition. 

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the spoiler or spec thread but I went with this.

The latest rumor for this season is that there will be returning players from failed showmances and new people recruited to be possible romantic matches for them. So basically like a BB9/Are You the One/The Bachelorette mashup. Could be fun in it's messiness or could be completely horrible.

• Love 1
(edited)

Caleb just got married (April 30) to a young woman he met immediately after leaving the house. They were trying to launch a series on bullying (ha!) not too long after getting together. He asked fans to donate items like a wedding cake then got offended when people called him on his begging. Always classy, that Caleb. He is also rumored to be going on Survivor again.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 2
On 5/31/2016 at 9:30 AM, peachmangosteen said:

The latest rumor for this season is that there will be returning players from failed showmances and new people recruited to be possible romantic matches for them. So basically like a BB9/Are You the One/The Bachelorette mashup. Could be fun in it's messiness or could be completely horrible.

Wayne, I'm gonna go with Door #2.  Ugh.  :P

• Love 3

I read that Battle of the Block will be back again.  I just don't get why they want to keep on pushing that damn twist.  I thought it was universally hated by the fans or is it just hated by the more hardcore fans?

• Love 4
(edited)

Some new rumors are floating around.

• Coaches: Audrey, Vanessa, Derrick, and Ian. I doubt this one has any truth to it. But ngl it would be kinda interesting minus Derrick because he sucks the fun out of everything. Although seeing him have to deal with Vanessa/Audrey would be amazing. Oh and ew at Ian ever returning.
  • Returning players who aren't coaches: Frank, Nicole (BB16), Da'Vonne, James (BB17). No. Just no. 
  • Cody and Vanessa's siblings are part of the cast.
  • BB3 Jason is returning. This one is definitely not true. Like he would never do BB again come on!

The cast revel will be Monday at 11 am est on the feeds.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Some new rumors are floating around.

• Coaches: Audrey, Vanessa, Derrick, and Ian. I doubt this one has any truth to it. But ngl it would be kinda interesting minus Derrick because he sucks the fun out of everything. Although seeing him have to deal with Vanessa/Audrey would be amazing. Oh and ew at Ian ever returning.
  • Returning players who aren't coaches: Frank, Nicole (BB16), Da'Vonne, James (BB17). No. Just no. 
  • Cody and Vanessa's siblings are part of the cast.
  • BB3 Jason is returning. This one is definitely not true. Like he would never do BB again come on!

The cast revel will be Monday at 11 am est on the feeds.

Those are the two that I keep seeing and I think they're plausible. Which... really? Nicole? Da'Vonne? Out of all the people that could have come back? What did Nicole do, besides wear the season's unitard? (Assuming those are correct) Cody's brother should be thankful that Christine isn't one of the returnees.

BotB should burn in a fiery hell. I also saw a rumour that Julie wouldn't be revealing the vote count during evictions, which could be interesting if true. Maybe it'll kill some of the "vote with the house" mentality that we've been complaining about in recent seasons. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I also saw a rumour that Julie wouldn't be revealing the vote count during evictions, which could be interesting if true. Maybe it'll kill some of the "vote with the house" mentality that we've been complaining about in recent seasons. 

Oh I like this. I hope that's true.

I think out of all the rumors the only one I really believe is the siblings one. And maybe the coaches thing because it's horrible and they picked the worst people for it so it's probably true because this show always goes for the worst things.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh I like this. I hope that's true.

I think out of all the rumors the only one I really believe is the siblings one. And maybe the coaches thing because it's horrible and they picked the worst people for it so it's probably true because this show always goes for the worst things.

I think it's safe to say that if it is the coaches from the first rumour, Derrick won't be involved (and I can't see the other group being coaches because that's a list of shitty gameplay right there). He's apparently working on some TV show (or something like that, one place mentioned the Michael Douglas OJ Simpson project and Derrick playing a cop) and I think his wife just had a baby. Though it would be interesting to see him back. He did make the game a total snore but now that everyone knows who he is and what his game is, what are the chances that he finds another Cody that'll hand him the top prize? Especially since Cody still says that he would choose Derrick in a F2 situation. Idiot.

• Love 1

BotB can come back ONLY if they don't allow the HOHs to confer, if picks overlap they can do rockpaperscissors or something to see who has to pick again. Also, do comps that make it extremely difficult to throw. Not revealing vote totals is a step in the right direction, which means either it's not true or Grodner will find a way to eff it up.

• Love 1