Type keyword(s) to search

Season Spoilers: Expect To Expect the Unexpected

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Some new rumors are floating around.

• Coaches: Audrey, Vanessa, Derrick, and Ian. I doubt this one has any truth to it. But ngl it would be kinda interesting minus Derrick because he sucks the fun out of everything. Although seeing him have to deal with Vanessa/Audrey would be amazing. Oh and ew at Ian ever returning.
  • Returning players who aren't coaches: Frank, Nicole (BB16), Da'Vonne, James (BB17). No. Just no. 
  • Cody and Vanessa's siblings are part of the cast.
  • BB3 Jason is returning. This one is definitely not true. Like he would never do BB again come on!

The cast revel will be Monday at 11 am est on the feeds.

Ian has stated on Twitter that the rumor of him returning as a coach is bogus. 

• Love 1

Returning players who aren't coaches: Frank, Nicole (BB16), Da'Vonne, James (BB17)

To add to the speculation of this: Da'Vonne has apparently been quiet for a day or two on social media (people are saying that it's unlike her) and James was supposedly spotted on a plane to DFW. He also cancelled his appearance at the premiere party. So those two are looking a bit more likely if the above is true. No word on the other two yet.

Janelle, however, has been trolling by saying she's going to Greece, which is the same stunt she pulled for the BB14 coaches season. I don't think anyone fell for it this time. 

• Love 1

Aren't they doing BB exes or blind dates for returnees or some other Real World Challenge bullshit like that?  If so, that explains BotB so they can force the pairs to work together.  

Audrey as a coach is laughable.  What's she going to coach on?  What color hoodie to wear when avoiding playing the game?  If they actually make her a coach, they'll be acknowledging just what a shit storm this show has become.  

Can't they come up with any new twists?  BotB has been run into the ground.  They redid project DNA last year.  They're problem redoing the coaches twist or blind date twist this year.  None of these worked well the first time, much less well enough to be dragged out of mothballs.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Maverick said:

Aren't they doing BB exes or blind dates for returnees or some other Real World Challenge bullshit like that?  If so, that explains BotB so they can force the pairs to work together.  

That was an early rumor but it doesn't seem to have been legit. But we'll see.

• I just checked on Twitter.  James, Derrick and Johnny Mac have posted either today or yesterday, so count them out if the coaches are in sequester.  Nicole also posted yesterday and we know Ian isn't going to be on as a coach.  I don't know about Vanessa, but I think she'd be a great coach.  Audrey is an absolute joke.  I also can't imagine Da'Vonne as a coach, as she had spidey instincts but completely messed up her own game with her yapping too much. 

Apparently the Returnees don't have to get to CA and be put in Sequester until Sunday evening. So any of those people could feasibly be on the show and still tweeting until tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Anybody but Frankie Grande. Which, funny enough, is one name that I haven't seen in any rumour. And that makes me very happy. 

Any way I can give, like, three hundred million billion zillion Likes to this one?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The person that spoiled the twins last season is saying there are more than 6 returning players.

It took me a minute to remember who the twins even were. It's amazing how I get fully engrossed in this show and then in September my brain does almost a full delete. 

Due to this though, I can't remember... Was there a vets vs newbies season once?

• Love 10
5 hours ago, AndreaK1041 said:

It took me a minute to remember who the twins even were. It's amazing how I get fully engrossed in this show and then in September my brain does almost a full delete. 

Due to this though, I can't remember... Was there a vets vs newbies season once?

They have sort of done it twice.  Season thirteen was a fans vs. favorites seasons and season fourteen saw four players return as coaches and they all later entered into the game.

This is the person who spoiled the twin twist. They said they'd be answering questions and revealing more today. So far today all they've tweeted is this:

WOW! Just heard something new. Sounds like they are scrambling and making some last minute changes. And they are GOOD ones.

And they said they just need more confirmation on a few things and then they'll tweet more info.

45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is the person who spoiled the twin twist. They said they'd be answering questions and revealing more today. So far today all they've tweeted is this:

And they said they just need more confirmation on a few things and then they'll tweet more info.

Heh. They've followed up with some great "spoilers". Julie Chen returning to host, Mr. Pectacular will be there (for a Pandora's Box? Please please please!), Brenchel baby update, Dr. Will hosting the juror roundtable, and Zingbot and the ants returning. Yay ants!

• Love 2

Cast was supposed to be on the Live Feed interviews on Monday @ 11 a.m. est.  But CBS has pushed it back to Tuesday @ 4 p.m. est. Not live anymore. 

Don't know if they are releasing the Cast Bio's in the morning like originally planned. 

9 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Don't know if they are releasing the Cast Bio's in the morning like originally planned. 

I don't think they are.

They posted this on Facebook:

Big Brother fans: In light of the recent tragedy in Orlando, #MeetTheHGsLive will not be streamed live today. Cast interviews will be available to CBS All Access subscribers Tuesday at 4pm ET/1pm PT. We appreciate your understanding.

Sounds like they're going to still do the interviews today but just not stream them live. I don't know, it doesn't really make any sense.

Oh dear.  The cast was already in sequestration, weren't they?  Just had a horrible couple of thoughts:

1. if already in sequestration, the HGs know nothing about Orlando.
  2. What if one (or more) of the HGs had a close personal/familial relationship with an Orlando victim...?
  • Love 1
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh dear.  The cast was already in sequestration, weren't they?  Just had a horrible couple of thoughts:

2. What if one (or more) of the HGs had a close personal/familial relationship with an Orlando victim...?

Yeah that is entirely possible. I guess we will see when the feeds come on, if they were told about it at all, because I would assume they would talk about it. Its so unbelievably heartbreaking. 

They also have several Alternates, so if someone chooses to go home they just put the alternate in their place. 

Also, the guy that has done the articles for The Hollywood Reporter & a woman who works for a Radio Station both of whom are interviewing the Houseguests tweeted these things last night: 

That gives me some hope that the cast is good. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
33 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Maybe that's why the interviews aren't live. If some of the cast are really upset, then they can edit around it or redo the interview later.

14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The odds are very low that any of them know someone from the Orlando shooting.  If they do and want to leave they will find someone else.  

No way to figure those odds.  I'm up here in Tennessee, and one of the victims graduated the high school down the road from us last year, in 2015.  Didn't know him personally - my youngest graduated the same school in 2010, so he wasn't a classmate - but the community is still in a level of shock.  So you never know how those ties might hit.  :(

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

No way to figure those odds.  I'm up here in Tennessee, and one of the victims graduated the high school down the road from us last year, in 2015.  Didn't know him personally - my youngest graduated the same school in 2010, so he wasn't a classmate - but the community is still in a level of shock.  So you never know how those ties might hit.  :(

Very true, but would that kind of connection make the HG want to leave the show?  Probably not.  I think a death would have to hit very close to home.  Once someone dies there is nothing you can do other than keep busy and move on, really.  Do I have a cold heart?  Nah.  Just a healthy philosophy around death!  If it were a VERY close connection they might feel compelled to go home and comfort and be comforted.  

My point is they would find someone else very quickly.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Very true, but would that kind of connection make the HG want to leave the show?  Probably not.  I think a death would have to hit very close to home.  Once someone dies there is nothing you can do other than keep busy and move on, really.  Do I have a cold heart?  Nah.  Just a healthy philosophy around death!  If it were a VERY close connection they might feel compelled to go home and comfort and be comforted.  

My point is they would find someone else very quickly.  

Absolutely agree; a tangential connection probably would not prompt a DOR.  My point was simply that there's no guessing how close it might hit to a HG - and if it did (which for their sakes I sincerely hope it doesn't) a flip to an Alternate would definitely happen - but not necessarily at the drop of a hat.  Which might require some schedule adjustments.

39 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Absolutely agree; a tangential connection probably would not prompt a DOR.  My point was simply that there's no guessing how close it might hit to a HG - and if it did (which for their sakes I sincerely hope it doesn't) a flip to an Alternate would definitely happen - but not necessarily at the drop of a hat.  Which might require some schedule adjustments.

I get your point my witty friend. :^)  Nice to see you again.  

• Love 1

Monica on BB2 had a cousin who died in the WTC on 9/11. It's not totally out of the realm of possibility that one of the HGs has some sort of tenuous connection with the Orlando tragedy.

All I know is that I am SO ready to start hating on these HGs and picking them apart piece by piece.  Can't wait to see the interviews!  Although thinking back to last year, I LOVED Vanessa and absolutely hated Johnny Mac in their interviews.  Oh how things change. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

So who are the coaches? 

Since the Tiffany & Paulie rumor was true. Then i'm guessing that Frank, James, Da'Vonne & Nicole might be true as well. But I don't think they are coaches. I'm sure they are the twist. 

7 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Since the Tiffany & Paulie rumor was true. Then i'm guessing that Frank, James, Da'Vonne & Nicole might be true as well. But I don't think they are coaches. I'm sure they are the twist. 

That's what Hamster Watch is saying on Twitter.

(edited)

This is worse than I could've imagined tbh. These people are horrible enough so if they bring back Frank, Nicole, James, and Da'Vonne then that's just the shit cheery on top of the shit sundae.

If Frank really is coming back than 100% Grodner will get him the win. It will be BB13 all over again. Ugh.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is worse than I could've imagined tbh. These people are horrible enough so if they bring back Frank, Nicole, James, and Da'Vonne then that's just the shit cheery on top of the shit sundae.

If Frank really is coming back than 100% Grodner will get him the win. It will be BB13 all over again. Ugh.

I'd love Nicole to come back, but not the others! Nicole tweeted a little ago about the Michigan girl. If she's back, would she be having someone else using her Twitter account?  Also, Cody and James are tweeting about the new cast.  I guess I'm hoping this means they aren't going to be on again. 

I may be in the minority, but I think James is useless. Surely they could have recruited better contestants as coaches than who they picked!! 

Edited by Sammich
  • Love 1
(edited)

Are the interviews in the Clips section at Big Brother on CBS All Access? I've signed out and signed in but still don't see them.

ETA: Ah, Meet The Houseguests just popped up. That must be it.

Edited by TimWil
(edited)

These people are boring, and I can already tell that Bronte's voice is going to drive me up the wall on the feeds.  Tiffany is on my list until she can prove to me she's nothing like her sister in the game.

I actually don't mind any of the supposed returnees, even Frank. They're not exactly heavy hitters who can 'mist' their way to the end.  I wish Grodner would stop trying to make Frank happen, though.

TimWil, I think you can only watch the videos on the live feeds.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 2
(edited)

Katesus7, they finally popped up on CBS All Access under Meet The Houseguests.

I think Corey is a snooze. I like Bronte but her voice might drive me crazy, especially in conversations with Nicole (if it's true she's in there). Victor is quite likeable as is Paulie. Jozea didn't make much of an impression on me. Paul's OK, at least he's a longtime BB fan unlike the others who only seem to have watched a few seasons. Bridgette's perkiness won't wear well over time, I think. Tiffany's voice is hugely similar to her sister Vanessa's but she already comes off as way more level headed. I predict Natalie and Zakiyah will be a formidable duo. Glenn seems like a good guy. Any chance Michelle is Nicole's cousin? They look and sound similar. And she's the only one who appears to be a genuine superfan. Hands down my favorite HG going by first impressions.

Edited by TimWil
(edited)

OK after watching the Jeff interviews I only really hate Glenn right now. I'm sure I'll hate all of them before too long though! But I actually liked all the women so I hope that continues.

1 hour ago, Sammich said:

Nicole tweeted a little ago about the Michigan girl. If she's back, would she be having someone else using her Twitter account?  Also, Cody and James are tweeting about the new cast.  I guess I'm hoping this means they aren't going to be on again. 

That doesn't really mean anything. They could have others tweeting for them or hell they could be tweeting themselves and still go into the house as players. Daniele Donato tweeted about the cast of BB13 and then went into the house with them. The show doesn't give a lick about fairness.

(edited)
22 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Actually Michelle struck me as being a perfect combo of both Nicole and Christine.

My first thought was definitely that she was related to Christine. She's almost a dead ringer imo. I don't get Nicole from her but a lot of people have mentioned it so I might go back and watch her vid again to see it.

We also have this. The resemblance is uncanny!

I don't really get why they'd straight-up say Tiffany and Paulie are relatives of past HGs and then hide it about others though so I don't think there are any others.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I'm suspecting now that Corey is related to Clay! Both are from Texas and there is a physical resemblance.

This was my first thought too lol!

Maybe the fact that there are 2 siblings is just making us see other HGs in the rest of them. But seriously several of these people bear really strong resemblances to former HGs.

Also, I was just thinking, if Da'Vonne and James are returning how unfair to Vanessa's sister. They will obviously know it's her. And they will 100% gun for her immediately because of that.

(edited)

Okay, I finally had a chance to read all the bios (because CBS hates Canadians... okay, not really, I get the whole licensing and CRTC stuff and whatnot but it's annoying that I can't access anything) and... yeah. This cast does not inspire confidence.

Someone other than Cody's brother picking Cody as their favourite BB HG? LOL. The Ariana Grande lookalike/wannabe? LOL. Someone who picked Frankie as their favourite BB HG? LOL and flames on the side of my face. Bronte's "I'm totally smart but totally girly?" self-description? Ugh. And even though I can't see the actual videos, that still of Tiffany with Jeff shows that she has Vanessa's crazy eyes. 

Also, I predict Paul, the guy who said it's really hard to get under his skin but he can get under other's skin really easily, to be the first person fighting with someone over something totally inconsequential and stupid when the feeds first come up.

ETA: Victor Arroyo - Is he related to Jenn City?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

This was my first thought too lol!

Maybe the fact that there are 2 siblings is just making us see other HGs in the rest of them. But seriously several of these people bear really strong resemblances to former HGs.

Also, I was just thinking, if Da'Vonne and James are returning how unfair to Vanessa's sister. They will obviously know it's her. And they will 100% gun for her immediately because of that.

I think CBS will protect not only the Returnee's but also the siblings.

• Love 3

Well, another season. Last season, I stopped a good chunk of the way in, which is a first. Hopefully, I don't do the same here.

I'm sorry, but Jozea immediately goes on the dislike pile for being a fan of Frankie Grande. Michelle does look a lot like Christine and Nicole. I have to go by bios as well (another Canadian!) but she SEEMS like she might be an early favourite for me. Natalie....well, she might be a problem for me. Paulie and Tiffany being Cody and Vanessa's siblings could go either way. I remember me worrying about Elissa as Rachel's sister, but that turned out much better than I thought. Plus, the return of affectionate Daddy Calafiore! Victor reminds me of Austin...TOO much like Austin. 

Overall, I actually don't have good impressions yet. I'm going to reread their bios. Also very worried about returning houseguests. I didn't like Da'Vonne, but hopefully she has changed her game plan up this time around and isn't blabbing everything to everyone. Nicole was one I started liking, got annoyed at, and then started liking again once so many likeable houseguests were evicted and we were left with pretty despicable people. Maybe she'll be a good player this time around. James? Well, I liked the guy, although I was not in love with any of his allies, so I really hope he picks better allies. And Frank is one that I'll pretend isn't a returning houseguest. He better be a different person this season, but I also remember how bad he was and how much of a Grodner's pet he was. I had actually been thrilled when he got booted. Plus, he got fooled by Dan, which was surprisingly hilarious and ended in his demise. 

• Love 1