Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Billy found Gaines, brought him to the wedding, been after Ashland for his past, sent Rey after Adam for killing Gaines,  researched Ashlands upbringing, did have someone write the article, tried to blackmail Adam,  but is going to tell Rey that they're innocent? 

Billy's actions caused a reaction. Now he's trying to act like the victim.

Lily's whining why are you doing this to us? Lily ask your boyfriend.

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

The more clips I find of Jill from the 80s, the more I'm astonished she spawned this sniveling sack of shit. Jill was one of the cleverest women in the entire genre and while she was no saint, she would own her shit. Even previous versions of Billy had some self awareness.

Are we sure Philip wasn't the only one switched at birth?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 11/16/2021 at 7:29 PM, SweePea59 said:

Doesn't she sell jewelry? Maybe it's a piece from her collection?

LOL. ButtBiscuit with Lily makes me miss all of those "trips to Paris" she took with Cane. A night with ButtBiscuit is like a trip to (insert the name of the worst place on Earth here).

Bland West Virginia? Swamp Poodle Ohio? 

No those are just funny names - the places are pretty

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Why do I think Billy will "rescue" Mop and end up with her - the hero of the nation. Gag

I was hoping Gaines would do something to Locke (Maybe after  a Cure) and widow Mop would go scorched earth on Billy, Prick and Adam.  Nah, that might be good.

• Love 3

The 6th wedding of Victoria Nicole Newman McNeil Howard Carlton Hellstrom Abbott Locke is not my idea of a "classic" American Thanksgiving!  (it could be more than 6th if >one of her merges with Ryan, Cole & Billy were legal.

• LOL 8

Wow no more blanket baby on both YR and Days.

Chance is driving and meeting people all over town, Jill is publicly telling people he's alive in a restaurant then saying shhh its dangerous security risk. 

Abby wants a welcome bank  party now? Lol what part of security risk and dangerous does she not get?

Victoria is caring more for Billy when this entire thing started because of his jealous over Ashland. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

If they decide the actor can't hack it or violates Covid protocols, they can send Chance back into the Witness Protection program, never to be seen again (if he isn't killed first).  The baby is quite large for being conceived in February.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think Cane is going to resurface in the not so near future. Just a hunch.

Oh, dear God! No, no absolutely not, under any circumstances for any reason, ever and ever amen. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Oh Good God NO.  If he does resurface, then he needs to be beaten back into the ground either as a serious game of Whack a Mole or putting down a rising of the UnDead.

No Cane the Cow Tipper, Now or EVER AGAIN.

Shiver me feckin' timbers.......

7 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Oh, dear God! No, no absolutely not, under any circumstances for any reason, ever and ever amen. 

AMEN.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
On 12/4/2021 at 6:47 PM, Chatty Cake said:

For the love of Baby Jesus in the Manger, please do not put out a possible return for Trash Koala into the universe. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8

Was Adams solo photo always on the table in the Ranch next to Victoria's? Interesting placement.

Zzz Sharon stuck with Ray discussing Chance. Did they really have this bff relationship ? Chance seemed close to Adam 

• Love 5

Sharon really should not be allowing Chelsea into Crimson Lights after attacking her. 

Rey's so nice to her too, but Adam who was framed he treats like a killer like he's to blame for her being nuts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Connor is so much more annoying when Chelsea is around.

Billy's plan makes him look like a jerk in front of witnesses. So if Newman media did post anything about him, wouldn't it be true.  What will Billy say? It was all an act, I did do what they said but it was to get back at them and sue them? And Lily's going along why? 

Rey will be jealous of Nick now. Who cares? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 12/4/2021 at 6:47 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Only if he comes to town and murders Billy and then dies in a hail of police gunfire-

he can't survive again!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

I can't fault older actresses for going plastic but now the younglings are doing it. Connor will soon be pouty and Billy can revenge screw him. Faith and Moses best lay low when Butt is around as he might remember some slight their parents did to him too

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Victoria really should have a little more loyalty to her family. Keeping quiet on Billy's stupid nonsense plan against her dad and brother makes her look horrid. 

I know Vicki has an axe to grind since Adam is now daddy's favorite and all that, but surely she can see that there will be even less good to come out of covering for Buttbiscuit? I'm no fan of TGVN or Atonal, but Buttbiscuit always and without exception gets into his own way. No one fucks up Billy Abbott's schemes except Billy Abbott himself.

• Love 4

Of course Ashlands cancer has stopped progressing.

I can't take Vicky going against her family. I hope she gets knocked down so pegs. Lily is right everyone is Vicky pawns including Ashland, her father and brother. Out Victor Victor describes it perfectly.

Billy running a Newman company? Seriously. Lol

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

This writing is acting like Chelsea was just away at the spa and didn't commit serious crimes. 

She did the same thing when she stole all that money from Lauren and hit Sharon so hard that she needed to be hospitalized and came back to town.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Wow Sharon's been stuck married to Rey an entire year.  Her dress did look great.

Chelsea looks pathetic trying to get Adam back.  She tried to put him in jail and almost killed a cop to do it. She should still be locked up.  Adam needs boundaries with her, drop off and pickup with Connor, good for him being smart enough to tell her no. 

Sally is her own disaster, but I'll take her over Chelsea and hope she wins. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Abby was right in everything she told Devon. Amanda as a lawyer should not be excusing. What options does he have? He wanted to be sperm donor, signed the papers. 

He never should have been the donor. Abby should have chosen a stranger.

Idk where they're going with all the Noah/Chelsea. But gross if anything starts with them. His father and uncle both been with her. She's attacked his mother,  Connors got a relationship with his cousin. 

Ray treats Chelsea like she's the best who did nothing wrong. But Adam is the worst who lived when he didn't poison him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Well good for Billy. Listening to the people who actually care for him. Lily, Jack, Tracy and calling Victoria out on it.

Sally's costume was so bad. She's shocked Billy knew it was her the entire time. 

What's with all these people agreeing with Devon. He agreed to be a donor, not a co-parent. He's acting like the baby is being abused and in turmoil. Poor baby in expensive stroller out having fun with parents at a restaurant and Devon decides to sue? Its not about Dom's well being at all. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 15

Interesting how  Mariah is Nick's"kid" now, made me miss Cassie. They implied that a few times during the birthday party. Nick telling Tessa and Moses, his kids had no choice but they did have one, then saying his kids to Moses and Tessa while they watched the 3 kids.  The 3 of them only giving speeches. 

Then his sparkly eyes at Sharon and all the talk about the shirt.

So millionaire/billionaire Newmans can't get basketball tickets but Tessa can? 

Noah should choose Adam over Nick. Adam can make him more interesting. 

Devon dream gave away he looks at himself as Dom's "daddy". He wants the kid from Chance and to be the daddy. His quest for legal visitation is not about Chance.

Amanda is a lawyer, she should know how this isn't right. He has no legal rights, he wanted to give them a child. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Victoria lying to her father's face all to attack Adam. Who needs enemies when she's your sister. Victor believes her when she was working with Billy. 

I love those shoes Nikki gave her, but hope she trips in them. She's a horrid person and needs to fall.

What has Chelsea done since coming to this fashion platform but run after Adam and use Connor as a reason to talk to him. Chloe and Sally worked just fine before her, Chloe should see the issue isn't Sally but her so called bff. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 7

Devon needs to be slapped down, the second he told her to relax she should have slapped him.  Victor and or Adam can go for it after him. Since Adam is Chances friend/brother-in-law and he called Chelsea out so great he'd be good to attack Devon.

Devon didn't ask for arrange visits, he asked for custody to point of Dom having a bedroom at Devon's. He keeps saying he's the father, he's not up to being a donor now.  I hope he is never allowed to see Dom again after this is over.

Adam calls out Victoria's move and knocked that smug look off her face by saying maybe he won't have her and Ashland back seems foreshadowing. Go get them Adam!

Billy has been the one going after Adam over and over. The article is what set Victor out against him. Yet he's acting in this "war" hrs innocent.

Victor going after Ashland is great.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Devon trying to act like he cares about anyone but himself is eye-rolling. His "thank you" to Chance I'm glad Abby saw through him. Then she gives into him in the end and Devon's demands. Dumb Abby! 

He doesn't want to be donor anymore he wants to be father son permanent.

Chance needs to man up instead of keep saying Devon is right. He keeps thinking Devon is a good person he's confiding in, he's not. He's the enemy. This wasn't a 2 dad's agreement, this was a donor agreement. 

Noah needs to stop creepy looking at Tessa. Glad Nick talked to him about it. 

Aww at the proposal. Love that Mariah had Tessa stand so they were equals to say yes. 

• Love 8

Chance will regret giving in to Devon’s outrageous request!  He should be getting professional help and not making any major decisions that impact his relationship with Abby or DomDom!  Abby caving is what did me in.  She should have stuck to the agreement and told Chance to take a hike if he wasn’t going to support her as the full time mother.  Devon clearly did not understand his role as a sperm donor.  

Yep getting very tired of Noah and his longing looks at Tessa.  There seems to be a shortage of available females other than the cougars on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Yep getting very tired of Noah and his longing looks at Tessa.  There seems to be a shortage of available females other than the cougars on the show.

Perhaps Faith has a friend? Not his demo but when has Show ever cared about logic or legality?

• Love 4