Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, bannana said:

Mariah disappearing in this way makes no sense,

Well, if the IWT are planning on many more years of soaps, then this could work if Mariah comes back, says she lost the baby and then down the road a lost soul shows up in GC and low and behold, it is the baby she "lost".  Drama, dontcha know.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Let us not forget the night Abby was sleeping on the couch and a shadow fell over her.  She put it down to her imagination after questioning someone else about it,forget who.  Seems to me this is one of Chance’s enemies going after her baby.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 7/15/2021 at 10:18 PM, Artsda said:

Victoria is moving a dying man into her house when her children haven't even met him yet? Billy should just take the kids.

Or Billy could step up for a few months and not be a jack-a-lope.

On 7/16/2021 at 12:34 AM, peacheslatour said:

Not Billy. Anybody but Billy. 

She can't depend on the excrement Billy to take the kids for a bit

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Or Billy could step up for a few months and not be a jack-a-lope.

She can't depend on the excrement Billy to take the kids for a bit

They could go stay at Abbott Manor with their cousin Hagrid.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

They could go stay at Abbott Manor with their cousin Hagrid.

Or to the Newman Ranch to stay with their other cousin, Connor, who just got home from "boarding school" in July.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Or to the Newman Ranch to stay with their other cousin, Connor, who just got home from "boarding school" in July.

But honestly - if Lily's cancer came back would Victoria sue for custody because "Sick ex-con" 

• Love 2
On 7/15/2021 at 8:18 PM, Artsda said:

Victoria is moving a dying man into her house when her children haven't even met him yet? Billy should just take the kids.

Stitch, Travis, JT, now Ashland. The kids are used to it by now.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

That was a whole lot of Adam and Sharon flashbacks they had. Let's see where they're going with this.

I bet he finds Mariah. Lol he saves everyone.

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, Artsda said:

That was a whole lot of Adam and Sharon flashbacks they had. Let's see where they're going with this.

I bet he finds Mariah. Lol he saves everyone.

The website powers that be need to provide us with a PUKE reply for important times, such as this.

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

How many times did Chloe try to kill Adam, why is he giving her a job. 

Sharon slips and said Adam to Faith of all people. Oops. 

Adams smirk as Sharon ran away basically in the park, he knows he's getting somewhere.

Tara obviously hated Sharon's advice. She needs to use that kid she doesn't care about him. 

Go get the 2 witches Phyllis!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

Go get the 2 witches Phyllis!

It's kinda odd when I start rooting for two of characters who I have long detested, Phyllis & Victor, to get rid of other annoying characters (Tara, Sally & Sutton) & their storylines.

• Love 8

Phyllis gave it to Jack good, made him out to be the fool he is.

Sally just lies to his face and he still wants to believe her. Then she blames Phyllis for her losing Jack. Sally needs to be slapped. 

Devon and Amanda social distancing again? They say ILY from opposite ends of the couch.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Artsda said:

Devon and Amanda social distancing again? They say ILY from opposite ends of the couch.

I keep seeing the SNL sketch where the couple are making love from 6 feet away. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, deirdra said:

If Sally can't stand Phyllis, why does she continue to live at the GP?

She stays for the mellow atmosphere and old world charm?

By which I mean old Klingon world charm.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Does seem like there's something shady with the papers she omitted to give Lauren and she expected Lauren to just go ahead without it. 

Sally's pathological in her lying, no attempt to fess up to the truth just deflect and fight about how she's innocent and its all lies by Phyllis.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Sally needs to move out of the Gritty Pubic-hair - I wish I'd had an 'enemy' like her. Getting me a dream job in Italy. The Monster!

Now Tara is on a Phyl level of evul. Using a child to sidle into a cushy pad. I looked for her to drug Kyle and get preggers. Dummer's pouty lips would have reached Rome.

So who do we think is Humperdink's daddy? 

Sally needs to go to Jack and fess up - she got Dummer a job - But Tara drove her out of town and Sally convinced herself it was better for her but I don't think she's on the same level as Tara. She needs to out the DNA test . 

Kyle and

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Oily Balls. (Theo)

See, ^this^ is where a puke reply icon would come in very hand instead of just "Interesting, Love, Cry, Surprised". Where is the "disgusted" icon, I ask you...

But yeah, the kid is Theo's. I was so hoping that Assland and the Melting Milf were together on pulling a huge scam over on Newman Enterprises but alas, since they seem to genuinely hate each other in private I think I'm wrong there. BUT, I do thing Assland is pulling one over on Mop. He's going to marry her and then because he's her husband, do something that gains him total control over Newman OR he's hiding a very bad secret about being culpable about some shady business dealings and by marrying Mop, he transfers his sins to NE to deal with. I'm okay with that too.

I can't even with Tara and Sally. Enough with both of these hags, time to send them packing to another show.

And I have zero, and I do mean ZERO interest in the Mariah babynapping story. We know it's Stitch, be done with it already.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

And I have zero, and I do mean ZERO interest in the Mariah babynapping story. We know it's Stitch, be done with it already.

To death. I just wish Mariah would do something really badassed to secure her own release and nail Stitch to the wall in the process.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

To death. I just wish Mariah would do something really badassed to secure her own release and nail Stitch to the wall in the process.

If she's wise, Mariah can distract Stitch by slathering her morning toast with lots and lots of butter and letting the smell waft down the dumb waiter until he's overcome with desire and finally opens the door, desperate for a bite. She can then hypnotize him with the jelly jar and entice him to set her free with the promise of cookie dough and pastries, enough for the rest of his life.  

He'll be (edible) silly putty in her hands.

Know Thy Enemy.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 7/31/2021 at 4:52 PM, peacheslatour said:

She just needs to not shut the door to the food delivery system. Once she shuts it, it is apparently locked. Just don't shut it, Mariah! You can climb through it.

There is also the whole taking the hinges off the door, which I am certain she is capable of doing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, bannana said:

She just needs to not shut the door to the food delivery system. Once she shuts it, it is apparently locked. Just don't shut it, Mariah! You can climb through it.

There is also the whole taking the hinges off the door, which I am certain she is capable of doing.

I saw that in an episode of Columbo. She used the oil and vinegar she'd been given for her salad to get the rusty hinges off the door.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Rey had no problem breaking all types of cop laws when it came to proving Adam poisoned him, but to search for Mariah he can't use police resources since it's not official.

Tara is nuts she went psycho so fast. She threatened to take Harrison and go New York yet Jack and Kyle didn't ask how? With what money and where would she live?

I hope Adam does opposite of what Nick said.

Lol at Jack suddenly apologizing to "Red". I wish she'd say I told you so and he's stupid. Lauren isn't any smarter.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Rey had no problem breaking all types of cop laws when it came to proving Adam poisoned him, but to search for Mariah he can't use police resources since it's not official.

It is clear no one in GC WI watches ID TV. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Poor Adam.

It's so tough for him, people always assuming he's guilty just because 99.99 % of the time, he is.

How awful it must be for him that everyone is almost always right.

giphy.gif

So sad.

• LOL 9

Awww...poor Phyllis. Dummer and Kyle decide to stay in Milan and somehow think they are going to be able to bring Harrison there, too. 

Philthy is destroyed by this news; all her hard work to dispatch Tara and Sally, and all she gets is Dummer is never coming back.

Kathy Bates Lol GIF by Team Coco

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, bannana said:

Awww...poor Phyllis. Dummer and Kyle decide to stay in Milan and somehow think they are going to be able to bring Harrison there, too. 

Philthy is destroyed by this news; all her hard work to dispatch Tara and Sally, and all she gets is Dummer is never coming back.

Kathy Bates Lol GIF by Team Coco

They had to explain those two actors leaving the show some how.

• Love 7

So Ashland is sending Harrison to Milan to live with people he met five minutes ago.  And we learn that Tara is out on bail, so how/why does lose custody? And the only way Ashland would let his kid move across the pond is if he knew he wasn't dying. It seems he really does love Victoria; maybe he will pretend to have a miraculous recovery so that she doesn't dump him.

I cannot stand Billy and Lily together. Blech.

Devon is pissed at Chance for being a useless husband and father-to-be. 😮

People are still talking about Mariah being missing, but no one seems alarmed enough to act.

• Love 8
On 8/14/2021 at 2:36 PM, bannana said:

Devon is pissed at Chance for being a useless husband and father-to-be. 😮

Devon should shut-up. If it wasn't for him, Nina and Abby would still be perusing the profiles of sperm donors. But Devon raced over to offer up his sperm which impregnated Mariah a couple days after Chance left. No one would expect it would happen so fast.

I'm speculating that Chance isn't returning and this whole Devon sperm donation is just to pair up Abby & Devon over their child. I remember a few years ago when Hillary begged Devon for his sperm so she could do the same thing Abby wanted to do, and Devon flatly refused. He had all sorts of high and mighty reasons why he would never do that. But Abby needs sperm? He couldn't run over fast enough.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I am beyond sick of hearing poor little Abby whining and crying to Chase, Tessa, her mother-in-law, Devon, Uncle Jack and everyone else in GC about how she’s been done wrong. Can we PLEASE be done with this story line?! Detective Rey Rey is not going to find your baby mama, girl. Give it up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I know this is a site for spoilers but spoiler alert

I just read the tomorrow's show recap. Phyllis Appreciation Day involves massages with Nick posing as masseuse Sven wearing a blonde wig. I can't wait to see everybody's reactions tomorrow. I'm sure the old timers remember there was a psychotic blonde masseuse named Sven who kidnapped Jill years ago. Did the writers know? 

• Love 4