Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, crowsworks said:

I hate this show! It me almost like Summer for a minute. First with Faith and then with Mom and Rey. She said something smart. 

Me too!  I'm feeling a little dirty because of it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

Could it be that the show is trying a Redemption Tour for Summer?  Because she has not been a terrible person lately.

I think you're right.  A redemption tour for Summer realistically should take as long as sailing around the world in a row boat. 

But there have been several times recently when I haven't immediately wished for her to fall face first into a vat filled with peanut butter......

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

So Devon is just going to sit back and not parent his child? Him being the donor is stupid. Lily and Amanda had the only sane wary reactions. Amanda had it spot on with her questions. Sharon too for being realistic with Mariah.

Faith is a brat. But they all walk on egg shells around her and cater to her. She deserves a spa day really? Gets a new phone. Let's make her special breakfast. She claims no friends, what is she doing on the phone all the time, she's claiming she's speaking to her sisters to Nick. She drinks, lies, whines about Jordan and gets away with it all.

I wish someone would remind her she knew about what Adam did before the article. Didn't she even adore him? 

I'm surprised Mariah didn't flip out about Rey and attack Sharon how much she hurt him. Since Mariah seems to care more about Rey than she does her mom.

• Love 3
On 2/24/2021 at 10:41 PM, Artsda said:

I wish someone would remind her she knew about what Adam did before the article. Didn't she even adore him? 

I

She would launch herself into his arms. (he did save her life a couple times) I'd like to see - If they want to do Shadam - some Adam redemption. Maybe Faith goes on a drunken rampage ala Drinki - Nick and Rey threaten Adam - then Chelsea conks him (Who knows maybe Clo brings her a gun) and they all come under suspicion and Chelsea just sits and glowers. Adam is in a spot since he can't admit who did it and he covers for Faith.

Also it would help if they would show he didn't hit Delia - I don't care - I just want to see Billy's head explode

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Okay, did I miss something? One minute Faith is telling her father how she's still upset she can't talk to Jordan. And, the next minute she's at the cottage admitting to her parents that Jordan wasn't always the best influence... Did I miss a scene? Or ten? Is Faith suddenly bipolar like her mother?

At least I didn't have to listen to Abby talk about babies again for the 42025520146201 time. 

Also, Chelsea fantasizing about shooting Adam made me laugh. Girl, you're the one who wanted to take him back after he had you kidnapped. You wanted him so badly, you got him. Enjoy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
(edited)

Faith did a turnaround over night. She went from 100 to 0 even in her hate on her mother.

Interesting Nick kept using the word "uncle" with her to pertaining to Adam. Your uncle, your uncle.

Chelsea nuts.

I'm guessing Rey took the statue, he said he's never seen it? While it sat there for years on the table, yet Rey the cop lives there but never saw it once? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6

Glad Adam won! Seeing Victoria and Billy react was great. Vicky only wanted it because of her brother versus Billy.

Ad.saw right through her and called her out for only bidding to protect Billy. Which is a bad way of doing business, spending all that money over Billy!

Chelsea's thoughts are eye rolling. 

Sally needs to shut up, she goes after Kyle then 2 seconds later says she wants to get along BC of Jack.

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Does Rey have thallium poisoning?  If so, why isn't his hair falling out? Prussian blue traps radioactive cesium and thallium in the intestines and keeps them from being re-absorbed by the body.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Adam sure put those pieces together faster than I thought he would. He should have tested his theory and try to move her, she if she reflexed. She shut up fast with her voice overs when he starred piecing it together.

Sallys goal is what? If she wants Kyle to approve of her going after Jack, blackmailing him and running her mouth about Tara helps how?  Jack just looks like a fool by her while she's basically blackmailing his son and he's asking everyone what's wrong with him. Ask the woman you're so quick to defend. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, bannana said:

WTF!? Chelz is the one who poisoned Rey Rey. Was it via Chloe? I don't think at this point she would commit a crime--but maybe Chelz set her up. Which is a shitty thing to do.

And who is Faith's unseen friend? I think they're connected. 🔍

• Love 3

I knew it was her! Hope she and her accomplice goes to jail. How did Rey even get a search warrant for a Newman? Based on what evidence? Rey's conflict bad cop and didn't even take anyone with him.  

Rey has issues with Sharon has figurine and tray from Adam around the house, yet Rey is fine living in house Nick  built for Sharon? On the Newman ranch? 

Rey and Nick look like idiots. Adam is a tad busy to poison Rey and even if he did poison him, he wouldn't hide evidence in his house and he wouldn't risk Sharon/Faith using the poisoned products.  

Faith is really dumb, why write that over someone you never spoke too. Sharon tried to tell her Jordan was bad news.

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Perhaps Rey was poisoning himself with non-lethal amounts and acted sicker than he was.  Then he rushed Michael to give him a search warrant and arrived all by himself rather than bringing CSI experts to do the search so that he could plant the thalium he used and frame Adam.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

Wow, Chelsea poisoned Rey? Damn girl. 

I can't believe Faith wrote that she loved the boy and included his full name. I would have not. 

Previews show Faith swiping alcohol and driving while upset and possibly drunk. Stupid girl, do you not remember the countless stories of Cassie growing up? You think your parents are protective now? Wait until after they catch you. So dumb. 

• Love 8

Lol at Victor laughing when Rey told him he was the victim of attempted murder. Victor telling Rey off was great.

Rey thinks Adam would risk Sharon but then wants her back so much? 

Chloe hopefully will go down with Chelsea. Let Chloe go to jail. She was ok with framing Adam but didn't ask the plan.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 3/23/2021 at 7:56 AM, Artsda said:

Adam sure put those pieces together faster than I thought he would. He should have tested his theory and try to move her, she if she reflexed. She shut up fast with her voice overs when he starred piecing it together.

Sallys goal is what? If she wants Kyle to approve of her going after Jack, blackmailing him and running her mouth about Tara helps how?  Jack just looks like a fool by her while she's basically blackmailing his son and he's asking everyone what's wrong with him. Ask the woman you're so quick to defend. 

I would  have thought Adam had cameras in the penthouse as he was leaving her alone with nurses. Nah that might be good 

21 hours ago, bannana said:

No, that is Jordan, evil girlfriend.

MY cuz had a dark idea. Maybe Jordan is Daniel's rape baby... He didn't tell Phyl she ran away. She would hate the Newmans as Mop and Billy tried to adopt her and Phyl forced Daniel to take her away - against his will. She has RED hair like crazy mom and gran ma.

28 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Lol at Victor laughing when Rey told him he was the victim of attempted murder. Victor telling Rey off was great.

Rey thinks Adam would risk Sharon but then wants her back so much? 

Chloe hopefully will go down with Chelsea. Let Chloe go to jail. She was ok with framing Adam but didn't ask the plan.  

see Chloe testify against Chelsea in a New York Minute for a deal

Jordan being Phyl's grand-daughter might be good so they would never do it either

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

So Chloe took the mementoes and planted them in Adam's car.

But who put the poison in Rey Rey's hair gel and deodorant? How could Chelz do that when she is constantly with a nurse or with Adam? I didn't hear them explain this on Friday...did I miss it?

• Love 5

I am not happy that they have Faith drinking and driving. But the looks on Sharon's and Nick's faces were spot on--they immediately thought of Cassie. It was also kind of nice that Drinki and Prick were at Sharon's house with her and Nick as they all fretted about Faith.

After Faith has been missing for what must be hours, Nick suddenly remembers he has an app to track her phone. Useless!

Nick and Sharon race off to find Faith. She is crying while driving and glancing at her phone and appears to end up in an accident. 😨

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 3/27/2021 at 4:28 PM, bannana said:

I am not happy that they have Faith drinking and driving. But the looks on Sharon's and Nick's faces were spot on--they immediately thought of Cassie. It was also kind of nice that Drinki and Prick were at Sharon's house with her and Nick as they all fretted about Faith.

After Faith has been missing for what must be hours, Nick suddenly remembers he has an app to track her phone. Useless!

Nick and Sharon race off to find Faith. She is crying while driving and glancing at her phone and appears to end up in an accident. 😨

Humm. A mystery man found Faith and saved her life by rushing her to the ER. Then he disappeared.....could it be (To paraphrase Church Lady) "ADAM!!!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

They spent more time talking about the mystery man than Faith's treatment or medical it's totally Adam, He was probably headed to the ranch to see Victor.

Chelsea being so happy with herself is psycho. She and Chloe need to be arrested, hopefully Chloe doesn't get a free pass for being oblivious.

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Humm. A mystery man found Faith and saved her life by rushing her to the ER. Then he disappeared.....could it be (To paraphrase Church Lady) "ADAM!!!"

So AA rescues Faith...AGAIN. Hmm, I guess Sharon has to run away with him now.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I'm glad this episode showed both Nick and Sharon freaking out about Faith because it was bringing up memories of having lost Cassie in a similar manner.  I was waiting for that reaction the day before and was surprised no one was really making that correlation. Also, seeing Cassie walk through the door and then Mariah was pretty cool. 

Anyone else surprised that Adam was the one who saved Faith? Yeah, me neither. 

Lastly, Chelsea really needs to stop moving around the second someone leaves the room. For all she knows, they could come back in the room in a matter of seconds having forgotten something, and this dumbass is out of her chair and smiling like a loon. It's driving me nuts. 

• Love 8

So Kyle left out the Sally blackmailing part of his story to Jack. Jack and Lauren both are so stupid and blind to her.

Yes Jack there's things you should know. 

Victoria is a really dumb business woman, Victor was right about all the reasons he said it wasn't Adam.

Victoria is doing everything to just kiss up to Billy.

Good for Sharon, lying to Rey! Cover for Adam!

• Love 3
On 3/31/2021 at 12:55 AM, jewel21 said:

Lastly, Chelsea really needs to stop moving around the second someone leaves the room. For all she knows, they could come back in the room in a matter of seconds having forgotten something, and this dumbass is out of her chair and smiling like a loon. It's driving me nuts. 

I think Chelsea has short circuited wiring.  That's what will get her off and earn her a trip to Shady Acres Nervish Horsepital.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Lily is too reasonable and sane for Billy. Billy is so obsessed with Adam he needs to take the company Adam was getting and write all about Rey's poisoning.

Chloe is dumb for going along with all this still. I hope she does lose her kids and jailed again, she's gotten away with too much Adam related.

Yes Lauren it's blackmail. Finally someone else sees through Sally and she's called out, hope Jack is next. But of course she blames Summer. 

Kyle handled that pretty well, but Sally is a ticking bomb.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

It is insane that Sharon will go along with Adam's plan to out Chelz. Yes, they will succeed and she will destroy her marriage in the process.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 9

No Phyllis, Adam hasn't done just one good thing. He's saved many lives. 

Devon is already calling the baby "my child" to Amanda.

Chloe wants to lay a trap for Adam? She's just as horrid as before, no change. So let her go to jail.

Jack is an idiot if he still listens to Sally. He needs to find out Sally's involvement in Kyle's issues.

You could tell Sharon was faking and putting on the act with Chelsea.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

You could tell Sharon was faking and putting on the act with Chelsea.

I was passing through the living room today when Sharon was walking down the steps and I stopped, awestruck at how beautiful she looked with that kind of 1930/1940 movie era kind of vibe and her cold demeanor. They really missed the boat not having Sharon become, long ago, the icy, super wealthy business titan of the show. Jeanne Cooper was the be all end all for crazy eyed awkward acting and Sharon needs a new persona.

I am all in for redeeming Adam and doing away with Chelsea or at least recasting her. Horrible actress. The writers made so many mistakes since he came on the scene and this actor is the best one to play him since original Adam so I am willing to ignore all the stupidity and start fresh with him. He can still be the black sheep of the family, still outfox others in schemes, just enough please with the mentally and physically harming of others mess. 

Somewhere above us, Katherine Chancellor is swilling and spilling liquor out of her cut crystal glass held in her jeweled and long clawed hands down her beaded gowns and shaking her fist while looking around with her crazy eyes, plotting the haunting she is going to do with all the damn annoying women and Devon taking over her Chancellor Estate house.

eta I thought I was in the US thread so I am going to move this to there)

Edited by stewedsquash
  • Love 2
(edited)

Why doesn't ReyRey put a GPS tracker on Sharon's vehicle?

Is there a powder shortage in California?  Everyone's faces have been looking sweaty or greasy for more than a week.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

"I've grown so much by being here..." While blackmailing Jack's son? I guess going from kidnapping to blackmailing is growth.

Sally's been blackmailing Jack's son he better not forgive. He's still defending her to Kyle. 

Lol at Sharon  to Adam saying Rey has skills. He's the dumbest cop. He ran after Adam for this with no evidence and didn't think twice at how easy the dots connected.  He can figure out Sharon's lying but still thinks he put poison all over the house where Sharon and Faith could be in contact.

Chelsea's Adams going to get away with it? He didn't do anything! Yes he should get away with it.

• Love 3

Sharon finally tells Rey Rey where Adam is (some lake house I didn't know he had) but when Rey Rey and Nick get there, Adam is gone. Rey Rey figures Sharon warned Adam. But this time she actually didn't.

Chelz is sitting around chatting with Chloe and drinking a glass of water. Who is going to walk in on that?

Looks like they are heading toward Elena and Nate again. This is getting tiresome.

NuFaith doesn't have the same vulnerability as Original Faith. She seems kind of bland.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I think the new Faith did a great job sliding into the role played for so many years by Alyssa.  I think she brought a bit more maturity to the role.  Alyssa was a bit babyish to me.

Foghorn! Hey, good to see you.

• Love 5

I like NuFaith. 

Too bad Adam or SHaron couldn't go to Walmart or Target and get the tiny camera that can transmit ---Or just ask Victor who is strangely uninvolved to hire private dicks. Maybe Mop will buy Chexmix and Prick will fire her and he and Adam will take over Newman. SHe and Billyboy, Lilygirl will all work togther just fine at CherrioxitesChancecom.  Jusssssttttt Finnnneeeee. Countdown to Bill hitting the sheets with Mop.

Wasn't there a secret passage in Adam's PH. We are counting on Rey and Nick? Yikes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Wasn't there a secret passage in Adam's PH

I was thinking about that as well. Adam could sneak in and observe Chelz. Or, he could have installed nanny cams, but he didn't. So, old school.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, bannana said:

I was thinking about that as well. Adam could sneak in and observe Chelz. Or, he could have installed nanny cams, but he didn't. So, old school.

I think there was a throwaway line a long while back about how that secret passage had been eliminated.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

So the big bad Lockeness monster just decided who is going to take over his company through a coin flip? *sighs*

Victoria needs to have that smug look wiped off her face. It's annoying me. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

So the big bad Lockeness monster just decided who is going to take over his company through a coin flip? *sighs*

Oh, but it was, when she went to Pricktor's house to gloat and he seemed to actually threaten her--no wait, he did threaten her. That was a good creepy scene, and she suddenly seemed worried.

I hate Pricktor, but Vic should not have poked the old, slow moving, mumbling bear.

• Love 6
On 4/13/2021 at 12:47 AM, jewel21 said:

THIS!!!!  here and Chelsea.  I am all for redeeming Adam if  it means Vick gets a comeuppance and Chelz can just go to jail or away.

May be unpopular opinion, but i love Sally (loved her more on B&B but they screwed her up there)  i really hope she can stick it to Phyliss.

• Love 6
On 4/13/2021 at 1:36 AM, bannana said:

Oh, but it was, when she went to Pricktor's house to gloat and he seemed to actually threaten her--no wait, he did threaten her. That was a good creepy scene, and she suddenly seemed worried.

I hate Pricktor, but Vic should not have poked the old, slow moving, mumbling bear.

But she went back to looking smug when she saw a second glass of whisky on the bar and probably recognized it as Adam's favourite brand, since Mom preferred vodka and Faith likes tequila.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5