Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Victoria has no care at all for what telling Rey her father had Adam would do to Victor? He could have been charged for aiding him.

She's so blinded by Billy's hate for Adam and her jealousy that he's Victor's favorite she didn't even care he saved Faith or care anything about Faith at all.

I missed why at all why Amanda would even tolerate Devon. He cheated on her twice, she should be disgusted to even sit on the sofa She has no other friends? She's friends with Phyllis, she can chat with her.  This goes for Nate too, he has to work with Elena but why would he tolerate her outside of it. It wasn't a one time thing, it was two.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

she didn't even care he saved Faith or care anything about Faith at all.

Maybe she'll send him a card.  Puppies?  Kittens?  Sociopaths?

I'm sure Victoria can find one for Adam, hopefully on sale.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I missed why at all why Amanda would even tolerate Devon. He cheated on her twice, she should be disgusted to even sit on the sofa She has no other friends? She's friends with Phyllis, she can chat with her.  This goes for Nate too, he has to work with Elena but why would he tolerate her outside of it. It wasn't a one time thing, it was two.

Amanda could do so much better than mopey little Darvon.  Where are all the real men? #bringbackdetharding.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Artsda said:

Victoria has no care at all for what telling Rey her father had Adam would do to Victor? He could have been charged for aiding him.

She's so blinded by Billy's hate for Adam and her jealousy that he's Victor's favorite she didn't even care he saved Faith or care anything about Faith at all.

I wish Victor would can her and he and Adam run Newman and she and Billy and Lily can merge Colfaxix and Chance com and deal with Locke. Anyone think Vic will hit the sheets with the monster...Billy will lose his mind.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I am NO Victor fan, but with Victoria being a bitch, Billy being a well bitch and Chel being a bitch and Nick being Nick, and Ray being a whiny baby, not actually listening or using his brain.    I really want Victor to put the smack down on all of them, maybe once they get their collective asses handed to them, they can' stop being so annoying and whiney, their constant whining is so bothersome, and if Adam wasn't around who would they blame for their shitty lives?

Go Team Victor, Take them all down!!!!  put Adam in charge of your company ( and let him be redeemed for once he doesn't need to get with Sharon, put him with Sally and let them be happy for a while.....)

just my thoughts

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Abby is taking over Mariah’s life minute by minute.  Mariah is onto her so trouble is ahead. 

Pink/dusty rose color is not doing AH any favors, she looks totally washed out and more like a victim of Dracula sucking the blood out of her face!  Lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Abby is taking over Mariah’s life minute by minute.  Mariah is onto her so trouble is ahead. 

Pink/dusty rose color is not doing AH any favors, she looks totally washed out and more like a victim of Dracula sucking the blood out of her face!  Lol

today she was in full Jackie in Dallas drag. and Prick was in his black leather jacket of virility OVER his BTOV.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Can’t keep my eyes off MTS’s droopy left sided lip in the scene with AH today. It was constant making me wonder what is causing it...

It appears social distancing is over on B&B and Y&R with kissing scenes on both today.  Are things really that safe in CA?

2 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Are things really that safe in CA?

No.  Unless the cast who are interacting have been vaccinated and are in isolation from everyone who isn't in their pod, they're not.  And even then......

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 4/22/2021 at 10:22 AM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

It's also why a billionaires who use surrogates keep it super-secret. Kidnapping would be a real threat. You would pick someone with kids who lives somewhere else.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

The fact crazy revenge Chelsea is voice of reason to Rey's obsession over Adam is pretty bad.

Lily is way too mature for Billy. He's too obsessed  also with Victor and Adam that he doesn't see this issue with Victoria running to him first and not using a phone.

Maybe this show needs a support group or rehab for those obsessed with Adam.

Billy and Lily got to be close together, I thought YR only doing 6ft apart except for the real life couples?

Has Moses even interacted with Lily? She seems in a different land at least she got the scenes with Devon while she waited for Billy.

Who was Sharon looking for in the house? My first thought is Adam. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Is Adam in the walls at the ranch? ALA JT?

If Victor can hire a PI to search America why can't he hire one to check out Chelsea. You know, stick a camera under the door and catch her dancing around like a ghoul.

This show is too dumb to live. My Caplock got stuck.

Come on Chip, find out stuff and make Clo fess up for a deal or become a single dad while she goes to prison.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 4/23/2021 at 9:58 PM, Artsda said:

Billy and Lily got to be close together, I thought YR only doing 6ft apart except for the real life couples?

Devon and Amanda have also kissed.  My guess is that if both actors have been vaccinated (and are comfortable with it), they will have more intimate scenes.

• Love 5

Sharon's kid collapses and rushed to hospital, but Rey's crying over her not calling him and his finding out second hand?

I did love Victor telling him it's none of his business when Rey was eavesdropping on all his conversations.

Jack's a moron to not see through Sally's fake hurt and embarrassed  show and even give her a chance. She blackmailed his son. This story with Sally makes him look like a joke.

Why doesn't anyone but Victor blame Billy's Adam obsession for the article?  Nick sounds like he's obsessed as is. 

Living donor? Rare blood type? May take time to find one? Hahaha.

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

When is she going to get her license and a car from Daddy?  And a second one whenever she crashes it, like Summer?

How many Y&R characters have given or received organs?  Summer, Lola, Paul, Dullan, Colleen, Victor, Michael, RockOn, Jack+Nikki's baby gave heart to a grateful boy, Ronan & ?

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

When is she going to get her license and a car from Daddy?  And a second one whenever she crashes it, like Summer?

I went to high school with a girl who had a rich daddy. After she totaled her brand new MGB daddy bought her a Camaro. 

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 5

I thought they would have dragged that out longer. Nick being the one to go to Adam is a joke. Should be Sharon or Victor.

Nick would take his kidney and turn him in, he already brought up to Victor.

So I guess the actors are becoming fully vaccinated and they're lifting the rules? First Lily &Billy now Summer &Kyle.

• Love 4

Lola seemed shocked Abby would give a kidney if she was a match. Rey must still be sulking around since he hasn't shown up yet.

Nick was only grateful for Adam saving Faith before he knew it was Adam. What goodwill is he talking about with family? Victoria, him and Nikki sure do show Adam gratitude. 

Elena's hair is badly distracting.

Does Nick not understand tornadoes? Where is he going in the middle of one?

• Love 4

So apparently when God was handing out brains, Nick was too dumb to even get in line. 

Dudebro seems to have no understanding of how tornados work. Let me break it down for you, doofus. 

1. You are in Kansas.

2. There is a storm blowing wind everywhere and the Kansas native aka your brother is hunkered down in a storm cellar. 

3. The storm isn't going to go away because Faith is in the hospital. The plane is not going to take off in a Tornado. And nothing is going to happen to Faith if you show up a day late and a dollar short. Even if Faith has to have one session of dialysis it's not the end of the world. Maybe you should start watching B Positive and get a clue. 

4. Faith isn't going to drop dead if you wait an hour for the storm to die down. Or the tornado to blow over. They come and go fairly quickly. It's not a hurricane. 

I mean, really, has Nick never seen the Wizard of Oz? It's got lions and tigers and bears, oh my! And his girlfriend looks a lot like the character that had a house fall on her. And there's a scarecrow without a brain! Finally, someone Nick can relate to!  I think he'd love it.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, jewel21 said:

So apparently when God was handing out brains, Nick was too dumb to even get in line. 

Dudebro seems to have no understanding of how tornados work. Let me break it down for you, doofus. 

1. You are in Kansas.

2. There is a storm blowing wind everywhere and the Kansas native aka your brother is hunkered down in a storm cellar. 

3. The storm isn't going to go away because Faith is in the hospital. The plane is not going to take off in a Tornado. And nothing is going to happen to Faith if you show up a day late and a dollar short. Even if Faith has to have one session of dialysis it's not the end of the world. Maybe you should start watching B Positive and get a clue. 

4. Faith isn't going to drop dead if you wait an hour for the storm to die down. Or the tornado to blow over. They come and go fairly quickly. It's not a hurricane. 

I mean, really, has Nick never seen the Wizard of Oz? It's got lions and tigers and bears, oh my! And his girlfriend looks a lot like the character that had a house fall on her. And there's a scarecrow without a brain! Finally, someone Nick can relate to!  I think he'd love it.

Jewel21, you done KILLED me ####DEAD #####!

You win the internet for this post! 

• Love 11

Nick (angrily): I know what a tornado is!
Me (to the TV): Do you, Nick?! Do you?! Because I don't think you know your ass from your elbow, let alone how a tornado works. 

And while I'm happy the ceiling fell on him, what I was really hoping for was the cellar doors to open and suck him outside and have him fly away like the cow from Twister. Now that would have been awesome. 

tornado GIF

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Shouldn't Nick want Adam to arrive healthy and at a minimum alive in GC to donate his kidney to Faith? So why all this Sturm und Drang about an actual Storm that could kill both of them. Thus defeating the objective of saving Faith from a lifetime of dialysis.

The good news is that no matter what happens, Faith will be fine. Her grandpa no longer has epilepsy or a transplanted heart, her grandma apparently no longer has MS. Her family friend Devon no longer has a cochlear implant.

And her father no longer has a brain.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Oh my God, the stupid. It burns

Nick (to a clearly unconscious Adam): Adam, you okay?
Me (trying to resist the urge to throw something at the TV): No, you dumbass! YOU CAN SEE HIM. HIS EYES ARE CLOSED. But, sure, he's just lightly dozing. It's exhausting you know, HAVING THE CEILING COLLAPSE ON YOU. 

Nick: Adam, you awake?
Me (angrily to the TV): Sure, he's just resting/protecting his eyes. From all the dust. You know, from having the ceiling collapse on him. 

rage GIF

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Nick's so dumb it's amusing. Adam saying he's pinned, can't move. Nick asks him can you get to the door? Lol 

Haven't Sharon and Nikki been on the same side many times before? Why are they acting like it's first time.

Lol at Nikki saying Sharon wins by a landslide over Phyllis.

Chelsea and Chloe hopefully end up in jail. They look guilty. Attempted murder of a cop they should not get away with. Victor showing up in the dark was awesome too fighting dirty against dirty.

Why doesn't anyone just bug or put Cam's in the apartment.

Delierius Nick knows that Adam will do anything for Sharon.

Sharon answering with Sharon Rosales as her last name is just wrong. Doesn't sound right.

Lol at Adam's fake name and then laughing about it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Nick's so dumb it's amusing. Adam saying he's pinned, can't move. Nick asks him can you get to the door? Lol 

I swear, the stupid is driving me into a homicidal rage. To quote Joey Tribbiani "Ma va fa Napoli!"

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Okay, I admit that I hate Pricktor.

But...the way he nailed Chelz was satisfying.

Its Over GIF

And what is with her going from paralyzed, to living alone, to dining out at Society? Isn't she supposed to be a grifter?

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, bannana said:

Isn't she supposed to be a grifter?

Isn't she supposed to be in jail?  What have I (or Reyrey) missed?  Does everyone know she can walk or is she in disguise on her night out?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Artsda said:

Haven't Sharon and Nikki been on the same side many times before? Why are they acting like it's first time.

Have they forgotten how they traipsed through the sewers of GC with the body of Cam-Ron Kirsten?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I wish we could have gotten to see the plane ride with Adam and Nick. 

Sharon's not telling Nate who the donor is, Victor isnt saying anything. How are they going to do this surgery and keep Adam in hiding.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Sharon's not telling Nate who the donor is, Victor isnt saying anything. How are they going to do this surgery and keep Adam in hiding.

Dress him up as Santa Claus as they did with Billy (Miller) when Deliah needed some body part or other.  Victor shipped him in incognito.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Nick yelled "hey Rey" so Adam wouldn't come down, but Adam totally on purpose walks down the stairs of Sharon's house like he's the one living there. Lol he's the best. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 5/6/2021 at 9:05 AM, MollyB said:

Dress him up as Santa Claus as they did with Billy (Miller) when Deliah needed some body part or other.  Victor shipped him in incognito.

Tell Rey the surgery is scheduled for next week so Adam can be de-kidneyed, sewn up and shipped off into hiding before Rey figures it out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I really enjoyed the Faith and Adam scenes.

Rey had a bitch face on the entire episode and who is he to tell anyone they're not objective about Adam? Sharon's daughter is in major surgery and all Rey can point out is that Adam was at the house and when she knew he was back. Sharon should not be defending and making excuses for herself everytime Rey asks a question.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

I really enjoyed the Faith and Adam scenes.

Rey had a bitch face on the entire episode and who is he to tell anyone they're not objective about Adam? Sharon's daughter is in major surgery and all Rey can point out is that Adam was at the house and when she knew he was back. Sharon should not be defending and making excuses for herself everytime Rey asks a question.

I really did expect a least an eye-roll from Sharon when Rey Rey said that!

Pricktor has been entertaining me with the pleasure he is taking in destroying Chelsea. He even winked at the end of the ep. And in previews for next it look like he has cornered her into confessing to Rey Rey.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Love the Chelsea/Rey/Victor scene here. Chels saying she Really didn't use That much Poison.

You go girl. Rey can look really mean when he wants to. Chelsea will probably end up in the Newman Wing at the local Nervish Horspital. Adam can show her where the tunnels are. Clo will have a melt down and want a deal to testify OR the show might just forget she was there and accessorizing fashion AND the crimes.  I wouldn't trust the MWT's with any mystery or mystery adjacent storyline. They have the attention span of goldfish. (sympathy tho, Mystery Stories are a bitch to write)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

When Victor was taking his sweet time getting to the hospital and visiting Faith, I thought he'd find Adam had escaped the hospital before he finally made his way to Adam's room.

• Love 3

Interesting everyone wore black but his Queen Sharon. She even wore white when the dream ended. 

Phyllis in his dream I could have done without, no Abby his sister or Faith but Phyllis.

I rather he not let Sharon go or help her with Rey. Adam the matchmaker? Thiswhole Rey marriage brings her down, free Sharon not shove Adam down the same Rey's great hole.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Phyllis in his dream I could have done without, no Abby his sister or Faith but Phyllis.

Well, she was his first 'love interest' when he came to GC.  Wonder if he still has her scrunchy?  =gag=

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Bye Lola, take Rey with you. Then the entire clan would be gone. Take Sally too, she is annoying and needs a life. 

Good fit Phyllis for calling out Sally's set-up.  The Phyllis and Jack scenes were nice.

Has Summer cared to be at the hospital at all over her sister? Mariah has been the one with Faith.

Adam sure recovered fast. Already home and walking around. I hope his stay away from Sharon statement to Victor doesn't stick. 

New Adam wants to crush Chancecom and Billy. How different than old Adam.

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Tara is super smart. She goes to GC, stays in the Greasy Pickle, and then decides to venture out to get Harrison's fave snacks. She is wearing black jogging clothes and a black cap. No one would recognize her, except of course Loch Ness Monster who is lurking in the lobby. She runs smack dab into him. 

Phyllis is all praying mantis weird mother aggressiveness against Loch, and shoos him out, but tells Tara she doesn't give a shit about her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5