Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Oh FFS!  Kyle ends his marriage two seconds ago and hits the sheets with Dummer before the day is over.  Lola is lucky that loser walked out.  But Kyle, this is the guy who was being stalked by Dummer, who screwed her for her organ donation and then kicked her aside like so much garbage, he is one cold loser. I hope he and Billy get a place together.

Valentines Day Love GIF by yippywhippy

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
28 minutes ago, bannana said:

Oh FFS!  Kyle ends his marriage two seconds ago and hits the sheets with Dummer before the day is over.  Lola is lucky that loser walked out.  But Kyle, this is the guy who was being stalked by Dummer, who screwed her for her organ donation and then kicked her aside like so much garbage, he is one cold loser. I hope he and Billy get a place together.

Maybe by next week Kyle will be obsessively planning his and Dummer's wedding, just like he did his and Lola's and then everyone will see that all Kyle really is at heart is a very substandard sequel to "The Wedding Planner".

I hope he's cleared out some space because before he knows it, Phyllis be living up his ass.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Kyle is gross. I mean, he hasn’t even filed for divorce yet. What a pig.

• Love 12

Ugh, Kyle and Lola just broke up like an hour ago and he’s already banging Summer?! I hope Phyllis makes your life a living hell, dude.

What was up with Theo’s expression? Is it possible he is more diabolical and less dim-witted than we all think?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

What was up with Theo’s expression? Is it possible he is more diabolical and less dim-witted than we all think?

Nope.  

That would be one oily ball too far.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I’d rather have Mariah and Kyle hook up. How's that for an unpopular opinion, heh.

20200206_114547.gif.1f61063d9a44b149b60553eedf3305b3.gif

I don't buy for a minute, given their entire history, that Kyle is that into Summer. He married her so she'd donate part of get liver to the girl he wanted to be with. I don't even like Kola cuz they bored the shit outta me and Lolola comes off as Hope Logan but with actual work skills, but I don believe he loved Summer AT ALL.

Would rather see him with a new woman entirely than her.

15 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Ugh, Kyle and Lola just broke up like an hour ago and he’s already banging Summer?!

Well, he didn't wait to divorce Summer before planning the wedding to Lola, so it's fitting.

But geez, even Liam Spencer would look down on his and tell him to take a breather.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Anna Yolei said:

20200206_114547.gif.1f61063d9a44b149b60553eedf3305b3.gif

I don't buy for a minute, given their entire history, that Kyle is that into Summer. He married her so she'd donate part of get liver to the girl he wanted to be with. I don't even like Kola cuz they bored the shit outta me and Lolola comes off as Hope Logan but with actual work skills, but I don believe he loved Summer AT ALL.

Would rather see him with a new woman entirely than her.

I don't think Michael Mealor really has the capacity as an actor to portray any kind of passion or mad attraction required by a leading man role. I'm not thrilled with the guy playing NuChance but he gave a good accounting of himself as a lover the other day with Abby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
43 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I don't think Michael Mealor really has the capacity as an actor to portray any kind of passion or mad attraction required by a leading man role. I'm not thrilled with the guy playing NuChance but he gave a good accounting of himself as a lover the other day with Abby.

I agree with you....part of my anger yesterday (or was it the day before?  These half days have screwed me up) and calling Kyle an asshole - and I still think he is - is because of how MM played that scene.  Sure, he looked conflicted and all that, but there was a snarkiness to his words, an attitude as if he didn't care about Lola AT ALL.   He has this way of curling his lip when he says a line that's supposed to be "profound" or revealingly honest, that I think he does to show he's being thoughtful or something, but he ends up looking like a spoiled brat when he does it.   I couldn't put my finger on it after that scene where they broke up, but I think you hit the nail on the head here.   I just don't think he has the acting bonafides to pull it off. 

And I hate to say it....NuChance was pretty good the other day.  Now, if we could just get rid of that cowboy accent, we'd be on the way to great!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Love 11
Just now, lovemesomejoolery said:

I agree with you....part of my anger yesterday (or was it the day before?  These half days have screwed me up) and calling Kyle an asshole - and I still think he is - is because of how MM played that scene.  Sure, he looked conflicted and all that, but there was a snarkiness to his words, an attitude as if he didn't care about Lola AT ALL.   He has this way of curling his lip when he says a line that "profound" that I think he does to show he's being thoughtful or something, but he ends up looking like a spoiled brat when he does it.   I couldn't put my finger on it after that scene where they broke up, but I think you hit the nail on the head here.   I just don't think he has the acting bonafides to pull it off. 

And I hate to say it....NuChance was pretty good the other day.  Now, if we could just get rid of that cowboy accent, we'd be on the way to great!

And that weird hair color/not color.

• Love 6

I really enjoyed Sharon again today as she underwent her first treatment. She showed fear and courage at the same time.Rey and Mariah both supported her off and on while she was infused. Faith was at school but was texting. 
Kyle, go fuck yourself. I’m so mad at you! 
Theo, generally you piss me off BUT when Lola kissed you after you pervertedly told her about Kyle fucking Summer, at least you had the decency to stop her. 
Rey, please go beat the shit out of Kyle. 

• Love 15

@Anna Yolei mentioned Liam on B&B and he is someone who would jump from one bed to another, no probs.  So it doesn't bother me as much on that show because that is who the character is.

waffle get GIF

But Kyle!  WTAF???  It was bad enough he jumped into bed with Dummer approx. five seconds after he walked out on Lola.  Then the next morning he is so happy because this is what was meant to be and he doesn't feel guilty about what he did to Lola, because what....Destiny? (another B&B reference, sorry, guys!)

Except this is not the character of Kyle that we have seen.  We know he was into Dummer quite a while ago and she was not into him.  When he moved on and fell for Lola, suddenly Dummer was obsessed with him.  He married her to save Lola's life, and got shagged just as a personal bonus.  But he never looked conflicted, at all.  He never seemed to be pining for Dummer.  He was married to her, if she got under his skin after wedding night sexay times, he could have just told Lola, well you got a liver, but you don't get me 🤣.

Then his convo with Jack today was equally bizarre.  It is as if he is saying he pretended to be in love with Lola the entire time and was lusting and longing after Dummer.  It's just not believable.

unbelievable no way GIF

And, seriously, I know Rey has Sharon's health crisis on his mind, but the Rey Rey we know would have found some time to go and punch the crap out Kyle.

community shirley GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
On 2/5/2020 at 8:23 PM, PatsyandEddie said:

I’m disgusted. Dummer has been throwing herself at him forever. Ugh!

* muttering incoherently* 

So it's Kummer and probably Thola?

yuck

IRL Lola would take him to the cleaners and buy a restaurant that seat more than 6

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

IRL Lola would take him to the cleaners and buy a restaurant that seat more than 6

Oh yeah baby!  It has only been 12 hours since they split and he hit the sheets with Dummer.  I do hope someone is coaching Lola and she guts him financially.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Oh yeah baby!  It has only been 12 hours since they split and he hit the sheets with Dummer.  I do hope someone is coaching Lola and she guts him financially.

Now this is a story I could get into.  Right now I want to see Kyle hurting and not getting what he wants when he wants it.  Given the sappiness (Victoria)...awfulness (Phyllis)...blandness (Abby), oddness (Hilary) and dullness of all of the storylines (except Sharon's cancer) - a   getting-even Lola could be a winner.  No Victor lying to his kids, no endless navel gazing by Billy (who write this stuff?), no Phyllis trying to slink and vamp everywhere she slithers around to.  I forgot to mention Summer...just fill in the blanks.  Just imagine...a fresh storyline that we didn't see coming.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

I realize that the scenes had to play out the way they did in order to advance the plot, but if I walked into my hotel room and saw my ex (who I have a restraining order against), I’d turn on my heel and head directly to a police station.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, catalogrrr said:

I realize that the scenes had to play out the way they did in order to advance the plot, but if I walked into my hotel room and saw my ex (who I have a restraining order against), I’d turn on my heel and head directly to a police station.

Yuuuuup

• Love 9
2 hours ago, catalogrrr said:

I haven't seen it yet but I feel I must ask the important question before making a judgement. Was he hot?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

I haven't seen it yet but I feel I must ask the important question before making a judgement. Was he hot?

I didn't think so - I thought he had ButtBiscuit apple doll cheeks.  Plus, he had all the charm of Adam when he's telling someone - anyone - next? -  how much he loves them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, boes said:

I didn't think so - I thought he had ButtBiscuit apple doll cheeks.  Plus, he had all the charm of Adam when he's telling someone - anyone - next? -  how much he loves them.

Why can't we ever get hot hunks of burning love on Show? God knows all the women are super hot. Oh, Det. Hardon our lonely nation's eyes turn to you.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, bannana said:

Come to think of it, they were so mushy and in love that I bet a pre-nup was never even discussed 🤔

I too feel like this is all major revisionist history here. He's been lukewarm to Summer at best in the past and he never seemed interested one bit aside from the piece of her liver she gave Lola.

There were better ways of making fetch happen with this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Come to think of it, they were so mushy and in love that I bet a pre-nup was never even discussed 🤔

I too feel like this is all major revisionist history here. He's been lukewarm to Summer at best in the past and he never seemed interested one bit aside from the piece of her liver she gave Lola.

There were better ways of making fetch happen with this.

I don't understand why TIIC felt the need to make Kummer a thing. Are they trying to prop Theoil?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/5/2020 at 7:00 PM, Capricasix said:

Kyle is gross. I mean, he hasn’t even filed for divorce yet. What a pig.

He hasn't even picked up his "stuff" yet from the apartment he and Lola shared!  In fact, Lola asked Mariah to help her get all his stuff boxed up so it would be easy for Kyle to pick it up.

WTF?  How about you might not get your stuff back if you did that to me?  Maybe I'd consider leaving his crap down on the patio of the coffee shop or something........but I sure wouldn't make it easy for him.

2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

image.thumb.png.6e2a09c729d630b6bc1bb607fca40512.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

He hasn't even picked up his "stuff" yet from the apartment he and Lola shared!  In fact, Lola asked Mariah to help her get all his stuff boxed up so it would be easy for Kyle to pick it up.

WTF?  How about you might not get your stuff back if you did that to me?  Maybe I'd consider leaving his crap down on the patio of the coffee shop or something........but I sure wouldn't make it easy for him.

image.thumb.png.6e2a09c729d630b6bc1bb607fca40512.png

Well, he's a million times hotter than Nostrils.

Maybe I'd consider leaving his crap down on the patio of the coffee shop or something........but I sure wouldn't make it easy for him.

Isn't there an incinerator in Crimson Lights? Or may hap Phyllis has a spare dumpster lying around.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 2/8/2020 at 5:50 PM, deirdra said:

Knowing Y&R, they'll probably have her parents come up to coach her.

Maybe someone (Lola ) will show some spine and accuse Kyle of just wanting a virgin. Calling Theo and colorful stories of NY. Gross but it would push Lola into cleaning out Kyles bank account. Of course she or Dummer will be preggers (What liver surgery?) and join the Chadamick triangle in WTD's all around.

Someone in GC should go into DNA Quicky Serve. Paternity in an hour,

SOmeone brought up Dummer/Jack's daughter but no - tho she did screw her and Kyle's mutual uncle. (Kyle talked her through it)

Lola never marry a man who's name starts with KY.... Steer clear of oily men entirely.

Come on Lola, show some rage. Realistically she would. Everyone is so freakin understanding when in real world this could end up as a Dateline episode.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Maybe someone (Lola ) will show some spine and accuse Kyle of just wanting a virgin. 

If Kyle just wants virgins why would he walk out on his wife, who is practically pure as the driven snow to go jump on Dummer who is..er..not?

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

why am I reading something phony about Kyle's sudden passion for Dummer. Maybe he's just a crap actor. 

I can't figure a reason tho. Lola needs bone marrow? Dummer is dying? Theo has some real  dirt on him and is forcing him let Lola go to protect her.

or it's the MWTs writing using turds for ink.

yeah, that's probably it!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I am an episode behind but Victoria seriously needs to eat a sandwich, or like 80. 

Meh, Chelsea and Adam are back from Paris. I wonder what Connor’s new school thinks about the fact that he just enrolled, went in for like a day, and then jetted off to Paris? Great parenting, guys.

It was nice to see Johnny and Katie. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Meh, Chelsea and Adam are back from Paris.

Hah!  I am watching so intermittently I didn't even realize they went to Paris!

I tried watching again today but this Billy stuff, combined with the Kummer nonsense, and the still ever present repulsive slithering Phyllis, well, I just cannot stand it anymore.  And I have skimmed through all of Hilary 2.0 and her stalker/lover stuff, cause who walks into their hotel room and doesn't run right back out and call the cops?!

john turturro nonsense GIF

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Was it just my sister and I who were hoping that Billy would fall nostrils first off the roof? Didn’t think so 

Lola showed great strength in dealing with Kyle IMO. Dummer is a cling on. Lola will be fine. Kummer, not so much. 
 Phylly, way to not tell Dummer’s father that YOU encouraged her to chase after Kyle. If he breaks her heart then it’s partly your fault for encouraging her. You chasing your dreams hasn’t worked out so well so why would you want the same for your child? 

Rey, I like you. Society needs people like you who are caring and responsible. Not everyone is in your face like Phyllis or Billy for example. You were good with Kyle, showing him restraint but making excellent points. You’re a good partner for Sharon and loving with her children. That scores big points with me. 

Kyle, you’re a schmuck and deadtome.

Dummer, stay out of the Society club/ eatery. Lola might have a weak moment and slip you some peanut butter. 

• Love 17

So the big 50th Gala episode was today.  First of all, it was kind of a weenie gala but for this show it was pretty good, because they had most of the cast there and they even had extras.  I think it took place at the TOTT but we never saw the  bar so cannot be sure.  The decorations were like something I would have picked up at Party City.

It was great to see the flashbacks, and some different ones that I had never seen, like Paul and Pricktor when Paul was a teenager.  And a hilarious one where Pricktor is telling Jack he will destroy him and breaks a pencil (yes, a pencil!) in front of him and Jack kind of rolls his eyes!  And Pricktor's mother, who I believe was played by the great Dorothy McGuire.

I know it was an anniversary tribute to Victor Newman, but it really was nauseating seeing people that he had harmed so grievously all sing his praises.  Jack's comments were at least a little more ambiguous.  But to see Victoria pander to him, as well as Nicky, well, it was the worst.  Prick's brother Matt was there, as was  Julia.

It was interesting to see who was there and where they were seated.  Shockingly Phyllis was there and she was seated with Elena and Devon and Sharon and Rey and Noah. She probably should have been seated with Lauren and Michael.  And Nick was with the family table which meant he ended up beside Chelz!  Kyle and Dummer sat with the Abbotts, not the Newmans.

I hated Ashley's hair before but I hate this new do equally as much.  She's a beautiful woman, it shouldn't be this difficult.

Devon had on a beautiful blue tuxedo.  The ladies mostly wore sparkly form fitting gowns, except for Dummer, who was in a Kelly green satiny number, and Vic who was in a white one shoulder gown.  Sharon's port magically disappeared. Chelz was in Kelly green too.  I think Abby was in a silver satiny gown.

There was no drama so it was a bit disappointing.

Young And Restless Jail GIF by CBS

• Love 10

She shouldn't have been invited at all, her being there as they all honored and gave speeches to Victor made no sense. No Faith or Mariah, they would have made more sense. Especially Camryn. 

Funny how together Kyle and Summer were and nobody really thought twice.

• Love 7

Chance told Abby about Vegas and Abby confronted Phyllis with Chelz by her side.  Phyllis was excrutiatingly obnoxious. I am a pacifist but I wanted Abby to punch Phyllis.

Then Phyllis stuck her reptilian tongue down Nick's throat in front of one of those arty (not really) photos of Pricktor.  Hmmm... 

sarah michelle gellar ec GIF

Amanda's psycho ex mistook Victoria for Amanda, despite the fact that Vic is scrawny and white.  But they both were wearing a white one shoulder outfit.  Not the same outfit. It happened in the art installation and the lights were low so he stabbed Vic.  Great security at the gala for NE.  Any psycho can wander in and avail themselves of the free bar.

I like Elena and Devon wondering why Kyle and Dummer were so cozy.  "Where is Lola?"

Oh, and Sharon told Drinki about her cancer.  And Adam proposed to Chelz.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I’m really disturbed by this domestic violence storyline, because that’s what it is - an abusive ex violates a restraining order, stalks his ex-partner, and mistakes an innocent bystander for that ex and seriously injures her. It’s a perfect example of toxic masculinity, and it continues to happen far too often. A young woman in my city was recently stabbed to death by her ex-boyfriend, leaving two small children.

• Love 3

Phyllis showing up with coffee was eye rolling. Victor should of kicked her out, the only person who forgets Phyllis sending them to jail is Nick.

Adam showing up to support Victor and keep his mind off things was sweet.

Loved Sharon trying to help on Billy situation too.

• Love 5

I have a feeling that Phyllis is going to be inserted into almost all of the storylines to see what might stick.  She was in the room with Victor and family; she was in "Hillary's" hotel room.  She is going to be nice to Sharon.  She is slithering around Nick.  She is slithering herself into the hotel.  Why didn't Abby and/or Chelsea speak up when Phyl inserted herself into that hospital waiting room.  They could have outed her blackmail; Victor was already irate at Billy Boy; he would have been furious at someone taking his daughter's pet project from her.  He could have blasted her like he did Billy.  Missed opportunity.  I have a feeling Phyllis is going to start eating the show.  Again.  I wonder if the ratings will improve?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11