Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, TB12 said:

Agree, unrecognizable to me. I was NEVER a fan of hers & couldn't believe they fell for her bs interview so i'm going to assume her attitude is even more toxic than it was...

Completely agree !  

• Love 2
On 2/13/2021 at 1:38 PM, UnicornKicksBack said:

Welp her boobs fit her frame now. She looks thicca than a Snicka in a good way. 

true dat! Also, the thicker brows frame her face better...she was a phony as a $3 bill...especially in her cut scene...'from the bottom of by heart that's not who I am"...face it, Sister, you've been totally exposed for you really are...

• Love 7
On 2/6/2021 at 3:47 PM, vanillagum said:

Kelsey L., Meredith M., Brittney Schram, Sasha, Briana, Cianna, Maggie, Yuko, Simone, Ashley Pro, Ashley Holland/Nicole, Kali, Carisa, Olivia S.

omg i'm disgusted with myself for forgetting angela. i LOVE her. she's so stunning and has such a killer body. super toned and fit without being an absolute twig. want

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Unpopular opinion. I don't understand the Chelsea hate.

They got called in and told they were all over weight. She joked about it in the locker room as a way to ease the tension and escape the intense emotions that office visit must have created (since they weren't fat....but whatever). 

Ok probably not the most professional thing to do....but they were just fat shamed on international television. Thats the real issue here in my opinion?

She tried to explain her reaction as a way to comfort her friends - which I actually can understand given the dynamic here.

I agree!  I thought it was nice to see a non robotic vet, yeah - her timing may have been off, but she is human.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

They got called in and told they were all over weight. She joked about it in the locker room as a way to ease the tension and escape the intense emotions that office visit must have created (since they weren't fat....but whatever). 

Ok probably not the most professional thing to do....but they were just fat shamed on international television. Thats the real issue here in my opinion?

She tried to explain her reaction as a way to comfort her friends - which I actually can understand given the dynamic here.

lmao i almost wrote a comment about this yesterday but got tired. agreed. i don't think being annoyed about their weight standards is 'toxic.' yes, that's what they signed up for, but especially in the case of chelsea, who didn't look overweight even by THEIR standards, i understand being like, 'lol wtf?' 

if you really think these girls are perfect little angel robots who never get annoyed with k and j or talk shit, you're sorely mistaken. her only mistake was saying that stuff on camera—that was stupid. i'm sure she's hardly the only person who's ever said or thought things like that.

i think her looks were average and she was a meh dancer who kind of talked her way onto the team, sure, so i don't mind them cutting her, but i don't think any less of her for saying what she said, especially since she was like 20 at the time, it was a million years ago, and her feelings were understandable. 

if anything, it made her more likable to me. that's the most personality anyone's ever shown on that show, for better or worse lmao

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

2 hours ago, Dtowngal5280 said:

I agree!  I thought it was nice to see a non robotic vet, yeah - her timing may have been off, but she is human.  

54 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

lmao i almost wrote a comment about this yesterday but got tired. agreed. i don't think being annoyed about their weight standards is 'toxic.' yes, that's what they signed up for, but especially in the case of chelsea, who didn't look overweight even by THEIR standards, i understand being like, 'lol wtf?' 

if you really think these girls are perfect little angel robots who never get annoyed with k and j or talk shit, you're sorely mistaken. her only mistake was saying that stuff on camera—that was stupid. i'm sure she's hardly the only person who's ever said or thought things like that.

i think her looks were average and she was a meh dancer who kind of talked her way onto the team, sure, so i don't mind them cutting her, but i don't think any less of her for saying what she said, especially since she was like 20 at the time, it was a million years ago, and her feelings were understandable. 

if anything, it made her more likable to me. that's the most personality anyone's ever shown on that show, for better or worse lmao

I go back and forth depending on my mood when I watch those episodes on Pluto, lol.

I guess I’m supportive of Chelsea - as a young women who dares to have an opinion and question the Powers That Be when they (the Powers) are being unreasonable. (I also thought the “heaviness” of the girls called in was completely exaggerated). 

But I also support the Powers That Be - who need to nip insubordination and attitude in the bud before the bad attitude starts to fester and spread. 

I do think Chelsea even said that she saw her friends hurting and tried to cheer them up. And quite honestly I completely agreed with her, but it was the method and manner that got her ass kicked out in the end. You can even see it on Danielle and Jennifer Alexis’ faces when Chelsea starts her sarcastic rant on camera. They were all 😳😳.  She most definitely should have waited until they got home or in the car - or anywhere but on camera in the locker room with Kitty McNoseyton lurking. 

But that led to one of my favorite DCC:MTT scenes ever: when Kelli called Chelsea in to give her the heave-ho. 

KelFine: 😠 I think you’ve been going out and partying. 
Chelsea: 😳What?! No! I don’t even know an alcohol. What’s that? 😇 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Dtowngal5280 said:

I'm a lot older than Chelsea, and if that happened to me TODAY I could totally see me doing the "the fatties are still on the team!!" rant. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 12

I thought she was a back pedaling little liar, “oh nooooo ma’am” in the same way Holly P worked my nerves. And then I remember I was an immature, backpedaling little snot at that age too 😂 On camera sarcasm for sure was doing her no favors, even if most viewers and fellow DCC might have agreed  

So thankful social media and reality tv weren’t a thing when I was 18-21. 

Chelsea is in the same bucket as K Dunn for me, where I think they’d be a fun and loyal friend for the evening or two a quarter I saw them. Because more frequent hangouts would be exhausting. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I thought she was a back pedaling little liar, “oh nooooo ma’am” in the same way Holly P worked my nerves. And then I remember I was an immature, backpedaling little snot at that age too 😂 On camera sarcasm for sure was doing her no favors, even if most viewers and fellow DCC might have agreed  

I think the "fatty" stuff was more the last straw than the only reason she was booted. Yes, she's young, yes, she was lashing out like a moron, but she was also "at work" and they have every right to fire her for being an insubordinate little liar when they find out she is now joking about what happened. 

If she had been a better dancer, more "beautiful", a better ambassador they may have just given her a warning but she wasn't special enough to try to get the other girls to not take the warning seriously. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

If she had been a better dancer, more "beautiful", a better ambassador they may have just given her a warning but she wasn't special enough to try to get the other girls to not take the warning seriously. 

Yep, Kelli made a point of telling her she's still dancing "clunky" and that she barely made TC that year.

• Love 7

Does anyone know what Jenna Jackson is up to lately? I. If I remember correctly she moved away for a job (Ice angels or something?) then moved back again? There was this rumour of her wanting to be in Big Brother, not sure if that was true.

I always quite liked Jenna, despite her faults and could tell she was really sad that she had to retire. I don't think she was ready to let it go and move on. So just curious if she managed to move on and found a new direction/goal in life.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, LilyDutch said:

Does anyone know what Jenna Jackson is up to lately? I. If I remember correctly she moved away for a job (Ice angels or something?) then moved back again? There was this rumour of her wanting to be in Big Brother, not sure if that was true.

I always quite liked Jenna, despite her faults and could tell she was really sad that she had to retire. I don't think she was ready to let it go and move on. So just curious if she managed to move on and found a new direction/goal in life.

She got to the last round of big brother auditions and they didn't take her because they found out she was on DCC MTT the same year 

• Useful 4
27 minutes ago, rosebud927 said:

She got to the last round of big brother auditions and they didn't take her because they found out she was on DCC MTT the same year 

I thought she made it the next year, but then it got out she was on the show - thanks to Schmathryn Schmunn, who then took her place.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I thought she made it the next year, but then it got out she was on the show - thanks to Schmathryn Schmunn, who then took her place.

My friend was in the final round with both of them! It had something to do with DCC so maybe said person had something to do with it too. but big brother would never take two cheerleaders, so only one of their "type" would've made it anyway. But i know they didn't enjoy her having such a huge presence on DCC MTT

Edited by rosebud927
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I love that all this time later and schmathryn schmunn is just the normal name to use now and nobody ever questions it anymore 😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 2/5/2021 at 6:34 PM, aeroluv327 said:

Random fun question:  Who do you think are the prettiest DCC in the MTT era?  She doesn't have to have been the best dancer.

My picks: Brittany Schram, Jordan (don't remember her last name; she was the one who missed the bus for the first home game), Brandi Kilby (I never understood the "stripper" look that they said she had!), Kelsey Lowrance, Sasha Agent.  

Lacey, Sydney Durso, Jordyn Ketchum, Ashley Pro, Erica Wilkins, Kalyssa, Alyssa Torres, Kelli Sullivan, and my # 1 Alexandra from seasons 6 & 7.

Girls that never made the team: Vivian, Brianna from season 12, Paula Tabares, Ashlinn from this past season, Kat Dunn and Emily Roslyn

ETA: Angela, Tasha Cruz, Amy Trader, Carey Depasquale & Amy Reese. P.S. I'm a guy so my taste is pretty different lol

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
Forgot a few names and likely still did even after editing
  • Love 3
On 2/9/2021 at 1:15 PM, KnyghtRyder said:

It always makes me chuckle the season that KelFine asks Judy if she’d look at Vivian in a mall and Judy says “no.” 🙄 I mean, Viv was a kook but she was striking. (Even she couldn’t take her eyes off herself.) But there were SO many girls who actually made the team that fit the “not noticeable” description - plain, nondescript, and non-memorable.   

this always gets me because i'm rewatching s9 for the billionth time and when they're talking about vivian at auditions judy's like "i thought, 'oh my gosh, that girl's beautiful!' and then i realized it was vivian"

ok judy which is it

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 2/16/2021 at 3:58 PM, vanillagum said:

These are my thoughts exactly. She was stupid to make her comments on camera, but otherwise, whatever. People vent at work. People talk about their managers, especially those managers who are full of shit. I also thought her meeting with K&J after that was hilarious.  She almost seemed like she was trolling them - it was a total, "I'm so sick of you two, but I'm going to force myself to try and say the right things and pretend like I care, even though it's so obvious right now that I don't give a damn." Now, when she actually got cut, she had reverted back to rookie season who was annoying, but before that - her outburst was one of the most entertaining things of the whose series. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

These are my thoughts exactly. She was stupid to make her comments on camera, but otherwise, whatever. People vent at work. People talk about their managers, especially those managers who are full of shit. I also thought her meeting with K&J after that was hilarious.  She almost seemed like she was trolling them - it was a total, "I'm so sick of you two, but I'm going to force myself to try and say the right things and pretend like I care, even though it's so obvious right now that I don't give a damn." Now, when she actually got cut, she had reverted back to rookie season who was annoying, but before that - her outburst was one of the most entertaining things of the whose series. 

I agree, I think she was right to be upset about getting told she was heavy.  She wasn't even one of the vets that Kitty called out for weight during rehearsal.  On the one hand, I get them being upset that she had such an attitude on camera, but on the other hand they had no issue telling her she was fat on camera.  I don't think that the DCC "smile when someone gives you an anchovy and tuna sandwich" attitude was really for her.
As for how she looks now, I think she looks great!  Healthy, curvy and seemingly happy.  She looked cute during her time on the squad as well.

• Love 9

so I'm not sure if anyone may have already seen or posted something about this, but I saw this post about Kashara and Kelli having unfollowed one another on Instagram.....does anyone know anything about this, or is it just kind of nbd?

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, raindancer said:

so I'm not sure if anyone may have already seen or posted something about this, but I saw this post about Kashara and Kelli having unfollowed one another on Instagram.....does anyone know anything about this, or is it just kind of nbd?

Could just be an IG glitch, but nevertheless I am I-N-T-R-I-G-U-E-D! 

😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

no idea what, if anything is behind it - could def be a glitch cause it's always seemed as though they've been on great terms, but I'm fascinated and figured someone here might know why if there's another reason behind it

Edit:  apparently may just be because Kashara has her profile on private now, so probably just nbd 😊

Edited by raindancer
probably just nbd :)
  • Useful 6
On 2/16/2021 at 3:58 PM, vanillagum said:

I agree. I remember looking at Chelsea and thinking that she didn't even look overweight by their standards at all. Veronica in season 9 did look overweight and she lost it and moved on but Chelsea looked the same to me. 

I also thought that Dayton looked like she needed to shed some of her baby fat around the middle but I know I'm alone in that one. 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Pucca said:

I agree. I remember looking at Chelsea and thinking that she didn't even look overweight by their standards at all. Veronica in season 9 did look overweight and she lost it and moved on but Chelsea looked the same to me. 

I also thought that Dayton looked like she needed to shed some of her baby fat around the middle but I know I'm alone in that one. 

Nah, not alone. I was a little surprised at how Kelli raved about Dayton in the uniform. I think her figure is fantastic, but I thought for sure Kelli would call her out for being soft in the middle. I think K specifically said she had a womanly figure, maybe? 

I like seeing a variety of figures on the squad, personally, including the buff gym rats, curvy girls and all the in between.  

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Pucca said:

nah, you're not (2). she had a gorgeous body but was a little soft in the middle. not weight warning soft, but like, definitely not as thin as most. like, her torso was fit and toned but not as tight as most girls', if that makes sense? obviously most would kill for her body but yeah. and it was interesting how kelli said she had the perfect figure in the uniform because she didn't seem to like dayton that much and it doesn't seem like the figure she'd love the most

2 hours ago, kalibean said:

I like seeing a variety of figures on the squad, personally, including the buff gym rats, curvy girls and all the in between.  

word!

• Love 2
On 2/26/2021 at 3:41 PM, aeroluv327 said:

Awwww so happy for them!  

Glad to see Jinelle looking so happy. Good for them for keeping their wedding low-key and Covid safe. 

22 hours ago, vanillagum said:

nah, you're not (2). she had a gorgeous body but was a little soft in the middle. not weight warning soft, but like, definitely not as thin as most. like, her torso was fit and toned but not as tight as most girls', if that makes sense? obviously most would kill for her body but yeah. and it was interesting how kelli said she had the perfect figure in the uniform because she didn't seem to like dayton that much and it doesn't seem like the figure she'd love the most

word!

I think the uniform is very difficult to wear if you have a short torso. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

Glad to see Jinelle looking so happy. Good for them for keeping their wedding low-key and Covid safe. 

yeah, didn’t they give meredith a specially shortened vest for that reason? lol

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

I have a short torso and personally, I prefer the look over an elongated one.  It makes the legs look long.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

It seems Holly has taken a similar path as Kalyssa . Not sure what to think of this but I’m dying to hear what Kelli and Judy would have to say about the “ spread Eagle” dance lol 

F9963264-1B7A-4484-A702-427437341FD2.jpeg

This is Chicago, she's not stripping.  It's Bob Fosse choreography.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, vanillagum said:

yeah, didn’t they give meredith a specially shortened vest for that reason? lol

Meredith is very square and was also having a tough time getting a good cameo shot.

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, Jazzhands said:

Thank you.  There was discussion of this a while back and ironically, somebody decided to take issue with it again today as I am re-watching Fosse/Verdon.  It’s the Cell Block Tango from Chicago, the second-longest running Broadway musical of all time, which won multiple Tonys and Oscars and was choreographed and directed by the legendary Bob Fosse.  

I’d hope that, if anything, Kelli and Judy would be impressed.     

I would hope that since she's no longer a DCC, what Kelly and Judy think doesn't matter at all.   They aren't God.... they are people who put their pants on one leg at a time like everyone else. The world is way bigger than DCC.  Holly is doing what she loves and it'd be a little sad if she still cared what they thought about her. 

Edited by SMP637
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

I would hope that since she's no longer a DCC, what Kelly and Judy think doesn't matter at all.   They aren't God.... they are people who put their pants on one leg at a time like everyone else. The world is way bigger than DCC.  Holly is doing what she loves and it'd be a little sad if she still cared what they thought about her. 

Kelli seems to think that being a DCC is, and will be, the biggest and most important thing a girl ever does.  She demands every spare moment of their lives when they are one and also demands that they meet her standards (some of which are ridiculous or odd while others are perfectly normal), then, when they are gone, she forgets about them (unless they make the DCC look good after they have left).  She also seems to expect that they won't ever achieve something as important as being a DCC when most go on to live normal lives where being a DCC was a part of their lives but doesn't really matter to most of the people they encounter besides "You were an NFL cheerleader? Cool."

• Love 11
17 hours ago, go4luca said:

I have a short torso and personally, I prefer the look over an elongated one.  It makes the legs look long.

Beauty is ofcourse in the eye of the beholder and there many different standards, but if we are talking models (who are a sort of a standard in a certain way), a shorter torso IS preferred.

On 2/28/2021 at 1:02 PM, DancingDina13 said:

It seems Holly has taken a similar path as Kalyssa . Not sure what to think of this but I’m dying to hear what Kelli and Judy would have to say about the “ spread Eagle” dance lol 

F9963264-1B7A-4484-A702-427437341FD2.jpeg

I hope she has some lume

• LOL 5

You know, I'm looking at that picture of Holly & all I could think is that I would be terrified that guy would get sweaty hands & drop me right on the top of my head.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3