Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, kalibean said:

She made show group rookie year, group leader, point and I think she got Pro Bowl? Less sure on the last one.

She made Pro Bowl. That was when everybody thought Danielle would get it, and Jasmine posted something about it, and Danielle replied with the frog & teabag "none of my business" thing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

On 1/6/2021 at 10:07 PM, kalibean said:

Errrrr...how was she underrated? She made show group rookie year, group leader, point and I think she got Pro Bowl? Less sure on the last one. And she’s been invited back to do the round 2 demonstrations during auditions, holds prep classes, helps Kelli and Judy make judging decisions, etc. etc. etc. 

She isn’t universally loved by this board, but most seem pretty neutral with the biggest gripe being that she appeared thick sometimes and wasn’t a glamour girl at point like Holly, just a more normal type of pretty. 

For some reason my comment was deleted so I’ll post what I said assuming this was in response to me. 

Yes, I meant on this board specifically. Your rundown of her achievements actually supports my comment. Despite alllll of that, she’s hardly ever mentioned with the more popular dcc. 

Edited by AnotherSadLove
  • Useful 1
On 12/17/2020 at 11:17 AM, mizzhyer said:

My coworker is a good friend of KaShara's and no... they are not dating anymore.  Haven't been for a bit. 

I’m catching up and just saw her IG story! It looks like they’re hanging out again, lol, so I’m not sure what that means.. She’s posted photos and/or videos with him on her IG story a few times lately! 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 1/6/2021 at 2:20 PM, Tulip86 said:

Yeah I had to onfollow a bunch of people this past week over that kind of stuff. I mean... come on. Watch the news people! This thing ain't over!

Same here! One of them - Amber or retired Alexis (I get them confused) - went to Mexico recently and I'm just SMH. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Amber

I reallllly like her as a dancer but I question her as a human being. Twice, possibly three times even, she's been across to Mexico for a holiday in the middle of a GLOBAL pandemic. Do you not have social distancing in the US? Our UK lockdown might not really be a lockdown but at least there are some rules in place!

• Love 8
Just now, DCC-UK said:

I reallllly like her as a dancer but I question her as a human being. Twice, possibly three times even, she's been across to Mexico for a holiday in the middle of a GLOBAL pandemic. Do you not have social distancing in the US? Our UK lockdown might not really be a lockdown but at least there are some rules in place!

Yeah we do but people don’t do what’s right !!!! People pull the whole it’s my right type of stuff over here 

• Love 8
On 11/5/2020 at 5:41 PM, Lexusprincess said:

Hearing your ex has moved on, people react differently.  If Mandy is staying silent, she has taken the high road and good for her.  Mandy is a beautiful woman and I'm sure she will find someone.   

When my longtime boyfriend of 5 years started seriously dating after our breakup I was completely shocked.  She was blonde, thin, creative.. very similar to me in many ways except I was more outgoing.  It startled me when I first met her because it never occurred to me he had a "type." 

• Love 2
On 1/7/2021 at 11:43 PM, AnotherSadLove said:

For some reason my comment was deleted so I’ll post what I said assuming this was in response to me. 

Yes, I meant on this board specifically. Your rundown of her achievements actually supports my comment. Despite alllll of that, she’s hardly ever mentioned with the more popular dcc. 

One of my faves, but yes most ppl do not like her on this board.  It is what it is.  TPTB always appreciated her.

• Love 1
On 1/12/2021 at 11:24 AM, Holly85 said:

Yeah we do but people don’t do what’s right !!!! People pull the whole it’s my right type of stuff over here 

Probably why we have over 400k dead in the US right now. SMH indeed. 

On 1/18/2021 at 6:33 PM, Lunacat said:

It looks like she is in her 3rd year of med school and transferred to UNLV from wherever she was going to in Mexico. 

I think she said way back that the clinical rotations would be in the US. Meaning that is out the medical school pgm is set up.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

DO schools do two years on campus then last two at on site rotations. She’ll still graduate from the Mexican school just doing last two years onsite and UNLV.

How does that differ from MD/schools programs ? I just peeked at Emory here in ATL ( link ). It looks like 2 year in classroom and 2 years of rotations.

Either way - its a great accomplishment.. I am having flashbacks as to what I have accomplished in the last 3+ years, plus the 2 years  before that , when she was on the team.. she is 1+ year from being a doctor

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4
On 1/18/2021 at 10:24 PM, DarlinClementine said:

Kelli Q has posted some stories that seem to be referencing her ex-husband.  I feel terrible for her.  She seems to be so genuinely sweet.  He must be a piece of work.  

I remember thinking something about him didn't feel right legit the first time I saw him. She does seem like a doll & deserves better. She will find the real love of her life I have not doubt.

It seems like some of the ladies choose guys who seem like such douchebags, i'll just say it because it really bothers me for them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Lona said:

OMGSH, MARSHALL!!!! 😂. If there was any doubt what his views are on Erica Wilkins ...

L9Erte5.jpg

And he needs to go back to that banana split and get the actions from the banana split because that banana split sure is more entertaining that Marshall ........ like we all know Erica got fired for suing the Cowboys lol, like Marshall we weren't born yesterday darling

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

And he needs to go back to that banana split and get the actions from the banana split because that banana split sure is more entertaining that Marshall ........ like we all know Erica got fired for suing the Cowboys lol, like Marshall we weren't born yesterday darling

She was fired for drinking at the HOF game in 2017.  The lawsuit was filed in 2018.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was fired for drinking at the HOF game in 2017.  The lawsuit was filed in 2018.

Maybe that incident was the excuse they needed to get rid of her? If I remember correctly,  there a lot of talk about her attitude at the time. And there was the rumour that she let Kashara do all the work she should have done as a group leader. I don’t know, I wasn’t there, but sure there was more to it than just drinking and not staying in the locker room at the hof...

• Love 2

You mean Erica wasn't just using good leadership to delegate to her second group leader Kashara, giving her an opportunity to show growth and mentorship to the rookies?  Dang it!

When I think about Erica, Jenna, Holly, etc...such amazing dancers that got away with so much bullshit for so long because of their talent.  Kashara was fine as point, I suppose, but I felt like the drama and nonsense were directly responsible for the plain wonder bread points of Amy and Maddie and I'm still annoyed about it.  The blowback just goes on and on.

• Love 13
On 1/30/2021 at 5:34 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Erica sued about a year after she was off the team. Dumbass was injured and on the job when she left the locker room to have a beer in the stands then snapped it. What else did she think was going to happen. 

• Love 10
On 1/30/2021 at 4:34 PM, Uk-Eve said:

What are all these banana split references about?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

I also would like to know! 

Love how we’re in the year 2021 and the Erica Wilkins drama is still a topic of discussion! 😂😂😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, MrsEVH said:
On 1/30/2021 at 5:34 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Sounds like she's calling Erica a "banana split". The only non-dirty slang I could find for banana split is this, and I don't think this is what she was talking about 😂

image.png.b6c801c5b1fc2af6509b825390ccfdd6.png

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Sounds like she's calling Erica a "banana split". The only non-dirty slang I could find for banana split is this, and I don't think this is what she was talking about 😂

image.png.b6c801c5b1fc2af6509b825390ccfdd6.png

It may be Cockney rhyming slang for s**t.

• Love 1
On 1/31/2021 at 8:12 PM, MrsEVH said:

Didn’t Marshall do an Instagram video where he parodied KelFine lecturing a TCC (he “played” both KelFine and the TTC in the video)? And then at the end he (as KelFine) tells Judy they need to go get banana splits? It was actually pretty funny.

Erica always gave off mean girl vibes to me. I always LOL when Kitty tells her her hair “sucks.” But Ericas handles it like a champ. She’s just like, “Um...ok.”  Any time my husband points out another gray hair on my head, I want to throat punch him.  (Side note: We may be spending too much quarantine-time together.) 

However if that lawsuit gets that ball rolling for these these girls getting more pay, then I’m all for it. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Erica always gave off mean girl vibes to me

"Mean girl hiding behind a computer screen" was one of the things I remember being said on here - posting things on the girls social media and also sending anonymous notes to Kelli.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 1/24/2021 at 9:16 AM, cherryblossom said:

Those that cannot get into Amrtican med schools go to Mexico or Caribbean. 

Happens a lot here in Canada! I’ve got a cousin who had great grades and couldn’t get in anywhere in Canada so he got into a US School where he spent year 1 in England, 2 in Granada, and 3 in the States.

It’s a hot mess for how med schools accept students

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/1/2021 at 1:18 AM, aeroluv327 said:

Erica Wilkins is engaged!  

Congrats to Erica! It's nice to see she's still close to several of her DCC sisters. I didn't know Melissa W and Erica W were so close! I am loving Melissa's red hair. I wish I had thick hair that took to dye well!

This is my first time trying to embed a post here. Here's hoping it works. I just saw Tara's post from January 8th - she reminds me more of Kelsey Lowrance now.  I miss her cute, approachable and sporty look but her eyes are still as beautiful! https://www.instagram.com/p/CJwyM7cBKtW/

Edited by DizzySometimes86
Cannot figure out how to embed.
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

This is my first time trying to embed a post here. Here's hoping it works. I just saw Tara's post from January 8th - she reminds me more of Kelsey Lowrance now.  I miss her cute, approachable and sporty look but her eyes are still as beautiful! https://www.instagram.com/p/CJwyM7cBKtW/

I think she used a makeup artist who REALLY likes to overly line lips:

https://www.instagram.com/alayzacaseymakeup/

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Oof. I just can't get into the microbladed eyebrows and lip injections 😬  I agree that her cute/sporty approachable look was much better.

If you look at the makeup artists IG I linked to, you'll see what she does with lining lips; I don't think she has injections.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

Does that mean you shave your eyebrows?  Coming from a different generation obviously.

It's similar to a tattoo and instead of a needle, it's a set tiny of microscopic blades.  I think when it's done properly it looks good but I don't care for the bolder styles favored by the Instagram set..

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Is Tess the tall brunette that you can see in the diagonal between Amy and Jinelle in this dance? I've seen this video several times, but never noticed her (whoever that is).

Edited by Jess14