Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

I will say it - Lacey looks terrible.

I don't think these ladies necessarily have low self-worth more than they have access to any form of plastic surgery/procedure that their hearts desire.  Unfortunately, this will be the standard for women working in the entertainment industry going forward.

To me if someone values the way they look they would not need to reconstruct their naturally beautiful God given faces free or not. Its depressing looking at them in their after pix, that's what they think matters their looks? I mean sure to a certain extent their looks matter but they are worth so much more than that do they not have friends or family members that say ummm hey, you don't need all that plastic surgery you're still maturing... 

• Love 3

I can hardly name anyone where cosmetic surgery in the face actually lead to an improvement. With 9 out of 10 people I feel like "holy moly what have you done?!!"

Can someone please explain why people keep on doing these procedures and change natural beauties in caricatures of what they once were? How can someone like Lacy actually be happy with her new look when she looks in the mirror? 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, LilyDutch said:

I can hardly name anyone where cosmetic surgery in the face actually lead to an improvement. With 9 out of 10 people I feel like "holy moly what have you done?!!"

Can someone please explain why people keep on doing these procedures and change natural beauties in caricatures of what they once were? How can someone like Lacy actually be happy with her new look when she looks in the mirror? 

An excellent nose job done by an excellent experienced surgeon can do wonders. The injectables and fillers is where it all goes wrong.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

If I remember correctly, someone across the board posted about this a while ago. There was this one and done girl from about 8 years ago, (I think her name was Emily?) who gained a lot shortly after. I believe the explanation was medically related? 

I also remember seeing JennK heavily pregnant in the 2017 or 2018 show (she was giving Kelli feedback on the stands) and it shocked me how huge and puffy in the face she was. Of course everyone gains weight and suffers from swelling to a certain degree, so it probably doesn’t count as an answer to this question, but it really scared and worried me to see her like that.  I did not even recognise her at first. 

I remember that one, I think her name was Emily. I know Kelli being a former DCC chubbed up considerably during some of the seasons a few years back. 

17 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

If I remember correctly, someone across the board posted about this a while ago. There was this one and done girl from about 8 years ago, (I think her name was Emily?) who gained a lot shortly after. I believe the explanation was medically related? 

I also remember seeing JennK heavily pregnant in the 2017 or 2018 show (she was giving Kelli feedback on the stands) and it shocked me how huge and puffy in the face she was. Of course everyone gains weight and suffers from swelling to a certain degree, so it probably doesn’t count as an answer to this question, but it really scared and worried me to see her like that.  I did not even recognise her at first. 

But you can forgive Jen K for that tho, she was pregnant and pregancy can "balloon" you up, I know a girl who was like that, always a uk size 6 and then she got pregnant and was a 14/16 during pregnancy and her kid was one of the "lightest" kid at birth that, the team (at the hospital she gave birth) saw. So would she really count in weight gain due to pregnancy in terms of that question.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

But you can forgive Jen K for that tho, she was pregnant and pregancy can "balloon" you up, I know a girl who was like that, always a uk size 6 and then she got pregnant and was a 14/16 during pregnancy and her kid was one of the "lightest" kid at birth that, the team (at the hospital she gave birth) saw. So would she really count in weight gain due to pregnancy in terms of that question.

Yea that’s just naturally going to happen with mostly every pregnancy. I was more talking like retirement from the team weight. 

4 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

Can someone please explain why people keep on doing these procedures and change natural beauties in caricatures of what they once were?

To become influencers - maintain a certain look.  Cause they are constantly seeing themselves in selfies, IG stories, social media posts on their own accounts, as well as friends/family accounts.  To look younger than they are.  To keep significant others happy.  On and on and on.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Iphone4 said:

I remember that one, I think her name was Emily. I know Kelli being a former DCC chubbed up considerably during some of the seasons a few years back. 

does anyone have her insta/pics? i saw an old post about this but you can't see the linked photo anymore. curious

On 12/14/2020 at 11:11 PM, Iphone4 said:

Yea that’s just naturally going to happen with mostly every pregnancy. I was more talking like retirement from the team weight. 

oh yes, absolutely (mum of 3 here), and with shocked I basically meant incredibly worried as I could barely recognise hear. I have seen a few post-pregnancy pics and she looks absolutely amazing in those. 

Lacey seemed a shy young girl her first year straight out of high school who was an amazing rookie.  I understood why she got her nose done.  Lacey was beautiful.  Now she looks plastic and her world seems to revolve around wanting to be an influencer on the gram and MLM products (she's not a natural sales person so this will be hard for her)and her looks and then her husband.  For all that has been said about some. girls who their whole focus was on being a DCC and then getting a hubby, Lacey has become this.  Lacey has never really been out in the real world in which you go to work, earn a living, and have to balance how to keep the rest of your life going while you make it in the 9-5 world.  

It's sad.  She's beautiful as she is and still very young.  Lacey should lay off the procedures and embrace some natural beauty.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 11/23/2020 at 5:01 PM, PaperAmok said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm a terrible searcher and didn't find the answer.

Is KaShara still dating the bull rider Doug (don't remember last name).  He hasn't been mentioned on her Insta lately.

My coworker is a good friend of KaShara's and no... they are not dating anymore.  Haven't been for a bit. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

My coworker is a good friend of KaShara's and no... they are not dating anymore.  Haven't been for a bit. 

I’m jealous of your coworker. KaShara and Gronk are probably the two people I’d love to hang out with for a day. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

A little bit of weirdness for your day... this week’s Bizarre Albums podcast features “Dallas Cowboys Christmas 1985/1986.” Yes, the Cheerleaders even make an appearance, singing “Silent Night.”

• LOL 3
23 minutes ago, DCCWhiteboard said:

I was re-watching S12 and when J&K are speaking with Jenna and Holly they mention “locker room talk”, did someone go and tattle to J&K on them?

They were seen out in public was supposedly going on for months - could have been anyone really.  Plus, if Jenna was talking wedding plans and Holly was showing off her earrings and name brand purse, that would make it "locker room talk"

Edited by scorpio1031
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

They were seen out in public was supposedly going on for months - could have been anyone really.  Plus, if Jenna was talking wedding plans and Holly was showing off her earrings and name brand purse, that would make it "locker room talk"

Fair enough. I was simply curious if a fellow team member went directly to j&k 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, DCCWhiteboard said:

I was re-watching S12 and when J&K are speaking with Jenna and Holly they mention “locker room talk”, did someone go and tattle to J&K on them?

I still think the player locker room might've been talking too....

• Love 5
On 12/23/2020 at 7:47 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Wait, Holly got earrings and a new purse from it? Was it Zeke? And seriously Jenna thought she was going to get married to Dak??? Some of these girls live in their own delusional DCC bubbles!

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, TB12 said:

Wait, Holly got earrings and a new purse from it? Was it Zeke? And seriously Jenna thought she was going to get married to Dak??? Some of these girls live in their own delusional DCC bubbles!

That's what the rumors were regarding Holly's and Jenna's relationships with their respective players.  Some of the girls believe their own hype especially for some (like Jenna and Holly) who think they can do no wrong and there would be no DCC without them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

If they had not retired...

Jenna Jackson would be on her 9th Season

KaShara Garrett 6th

Holly Powell 6th

Erika Wilkins 7th

Danielle Barhold 9th

Nicole Bulcher 11th

Jen Amburn 8th

Jennifer Colvin 9th

Cassie Trammell 13th

I like she isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but I love Jen Amburn. She is stunning! 

• Love 8

I noticed on Cassies Instagram she posted a video from 2015 of her little boy on the field during a practice. One clip shows where he’s in the middle while they’re dancing.

I’m not saying it wasn’t cute but in what world would anyone else be allowed to let their kid do that during a practice. 

Edit: they were not doing the kick line just regular dancing but still.

Edited by DCCWhiteboard
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DCCWhiteboard said:

I noticed on Cassies Instagram she posted a video from 2015 of her little boy on the field during a practice. One clip shows where he’s in the middle while they’re dancing.

I’m not saying it wasn’t cute but in what world would anyone else be allowed to let their kid do that during a practice. 

Girls aren't allowed to break from the routine when the gal next to them gets hurt, but they can when the kids are there

• Love 2
23 hours ago, DCCWhiteboard said:

Edit: they were not doing the kick line just regular dancing but still.

I have never been able to stomach this about Cassie's kids.  No problem with them (after all, they are just kids), but since they are CASSIE'S kids, they are special and get to be around the DCC as much as Cassie desires.  I don't find it cute at all - if I were a dancer trying to practice with a kid running around me, I'd be pissed.  I'd bet that at least a few of the DCC feel the same way.

• Love 21
On 1/4/2021 at 1:02 AM, DancingDina13 said:

Not surprising. She seems incredibly vain . She’s gorgeous yeah but replaceable 

I think the reason she retired wasn't that she was suddenly put on weight warning but that she was ambushed with it in Kelli's office in front of cameras. If they had warned her about her weight then brought her into the office with cameras it would have been different. I don't blame her, this was another one of those Kelli creating drama and making the show more important than the actual team moments. And Mandy's done just fine for herself since then, I think it actually worked out better for her to leave though I was sad to see her go bc I loved her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, CailynA said:

I think the reason she retired wasn't that she was suddenly put on weight warning but that she was ambushed with it in Kelli's office in front of cameras. If they had warned her about her weight then brought her into the office with cameras it would have been different. I don't blame her, this was another one of those Kelli creating drama and making the show more important than the actual team moments. And Mandy's done just fine for herself since then, I think it actually worked out better for her to leave though I was sad to see her go bc I loved her.

This was posted on FB back in May . 

image.png.d59d2ca358e08fa06ad979dcb83ee753.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Curious as to why Kelli would even ask her back after a week?

Yeah that's weird. If that's true, maybe they thought she was one of their stronger dancers at the time and didn't wanna lose her. ? Some say that's why they wanted Jenna back for a sixth year. I think that's the year where they had a lot of good ones retire, like Jennifer, Melissa, Megan, Amy. 

• Love 5

Bless...I think every single pic in Brooke’s feed the past month has at least one set of faces squished together, sometimes six. And it’s just so jarring to see after this past year.  Serious DCC reunions going on in those pics, with one pause for attending live church. 

I know a lot of people are just living life as they please right now, but you’d think they’d have the sense to not blast it all over social media, especially someone like Brooke who is somewhat of a public figure and a business owner. Sheesh 😬

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, kalibean said:

Bless...I think every single pic in Brooke’s feed the past month has at least one set of faces squished together, sometimes six. And it’s just so jarring to see after this past year.  Serious DCC reunions going on in those pics, with one pause for attending live church. 

I know a lot of people are just living life as they please right now, but you’d think they’d have the sense to not blast it all over social media, especially someone like Brooke who is somewhat of a public figure and a business owner. Sheesh 😬

Yeah I had to onfollow a bunch of people this past week over that kind of stuff. I mean... come on. Watch the news people! This thing ain't over!

• Love 11
On 1/1/2021 at 1:14 AM, onthebubble said:

I like she isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but I love Jen Amburn. She is stunning! 

I think so too. To me she comes off as being a sweetheart but so does Erika Wilkins and we all know what a mean girl she is...so I've been told on here. 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I think so too. To me she comes off as being a sweetheart but so does Erika Wilkins and we all know what a mean girl she is...so I've been told on here. 

I think that Jenn K, and Sarah G, for that matter are all business.  If they are your boss, your group leader, your teacher, your choreographer - they will expect you to take everything seriously, work hard and not waste their time.  Unfortunately, people take that the wrong way.

Erica W - yeah, mean girl and apparently very lazy as a group leader

• Love 9

Errrrr...how was she underrated? She made show group rookie year, group leader, point and I think she got Pro Bowl? Less sure on the last one. And she’s been invited back to do the round 2 demonstrations during auditions, holds prep classes, helps Kelli and Judy make judging decisions, etc. etc. etc. 

She isn’t universally loved by this board, but most seem pretty neutral with the biggest gripe being that she appeared thick sometimes and wasn’t a glamour girl at point like Holly, just a more normal type of pretty. 

• Love 16

Dangit, I really wish I thought to screenshot Hannah's IG Story before she deleted it just moments ago. It was a screenshot of the latest episode, pointing out how "world class" the narrative was in chewing someone up one week for being tired, stressed, pale, off, and the next week she's applauded for her victory and stance on mental health. 

8 hours ago, homelife said:

Dangit, I really wish I thought to screenshot Hannah's IG Story before she deleted it just moments ago. It was a screenshot of the latest episode, pointing out how "world class" the narrative was in chewing someone up one week for being tired, stressed, pale, off, and the next week she's applauded for her victory and stance on mental health. 

Was it this @homelife:

3047CC77-57A5-4D44-B328-CA9C86D08C95.jpeg

• Useful 3
  • Love 2