Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Rachel is too orange haha that's my only gripe with her look. kelli and judy pick their 'looks' (hair, etc)...why do they insist on her being that color? we know they yell at girls for over tanning so they must be OK with it?? i don't get it. 

Wow, that comparison pic of daphne is alarming.  i'm not going to arm chair diagnose but i hope she is OK

The issue with this is that I'm sure she's "ok"..it seems like a week before they go to calendar, alot of the girls do "juice" or other crash diets or really extreme workouts to slim down even more..which is ridiculous to me

12 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Gina’s top looks like she is topless and only covered by the fringes.

Honestly ...I don't care for any of those 4 pics..even Alexis's.  The arm position over her head is SO overdone and just weird.  Savannah....OI...when are they going to stop telling her to try to be sexy? It does NOT work on her.  That suit is an awful fit for her and both of Gina's suits are blech!  Alexis's at least fits well and is black.  

15 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

IMG_2491.jpg

Lexie looks great! 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

For comparison.  Daphne NOW vs. Daphne at the beginning of her rookie season.

IMG_2501.JPG

This is so concerning....She looked great last season but she looks almost ill now...even her color is off. 

12 hours ago, Lunacat said:

I am obsessed with RW’s fringe bikini. Man, I wish I had her body! I think she is much too orange as well, and think it’s because she’s just one color. I would expect her spray tan artist to be smarter. 

Oye... Maddie - even her bikinis are super juvenile. Not a good look, in my book. 

I agree...not a good suit for Maddie.  Looks like something a 12 year old would wear.  I know she looks young but they put her in much better suits last year. 

11 hours ago, go4luca said:

lamaparker_25_4_2019_16_58_42_778 copy.jpg

Lauren would have ROCKED this shoot!!!  I wish she was participating. Christina's boobs...they've not had enough time to settle and are sitting way too high on her chest.  That suit, even if it's her own suit, does not look good.  I had a friend who went from an A cup to a FF and it took FOREVER for hers to finally settle some.  They sat up under her chin it seemed like for months.  

Edited by Kayce
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Going back and re-evaluating...my faves now (from what we have seen)  are Lexie, Miranda, Taylor, Heather, Rachel A, Molly and Alexis.  There have been the odd couple of pics of Savannah that have been good but she's back to that constipated look in most because they keep telling her to look "sexy". Gina...eh...same as Savannah...I've seen a couple that were good but it's the suits they put her in...colors and that fringe. I want to see Ashlee, Briana and Brennan damn it!!! 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Runnergrl37 said:

Miranda is the best so far.  Why?  She looks healthy and she’s naturally pretty.  Daphne looks like a 35 year old Dallas socialite who doesn’t eat, pops diet pills and smokes cigarettes all day. I can’t believe DCC promotes this unhealthy behavior.  And yes I’m an anonymous poster hiding behind my computer, but they do read these boards and hopefully they can see how their demands on weight are quite disturbing. 

Yep.

Edited by BringItOn
  • Love 1

Fans and viewers have been questioning the weight requirements since the start of the show, and Judy and especially Kelli and Charlotte are not doing anything about it. Girls have become ill trying to fit into the uniform, and they refuse to change things aka girls of the same height have to weigh the same.

3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I’m sorry, but why would they suspend a girl for going to extremes to make sure they can sustain the dcc standards? What doesn’t reflect well on the organization is the standards they’ve set and the fact that rules are applied only when Kelli doesn’t care about the girl personally.

I guess my thinking was a suspension if they were giving a girl a chance to put some weight on before releasing her since she isn't breaking a major rule like fraternizing with a Cowboys football player or arriving to an event late.

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 3

I'm so happy to see a pic of Brennan!! Finally 🙂 The suit is cute but does clash with the background 😉 

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Adding a few before work.  Cleaned up the Brennan photo above + Bridget and Lexie.

Brennan stripes v2.jpg

Lexi Day 5.jpg

Bridget.jpg

Love all three of these!!! 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Adding a few before work.  Cleaned up the Brennan photo above + Bridget and Lexie.

Brennan stripes v2.jpg

Lexi Day 5.jpg

Bridget.jpg

I didn't realize that Bridget too, has the best legs in the room. LMAO. You so stupid Kelli. (Bad grammar on purpose) 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I'm so happy to see a pic of Brennan!! Finally 🙂 The suit is cute but does clash with the background 😉 

Yeah, that's a weird choice of background for the striped suit.  Could've been a lot cuter with a more basic background.  🤷‍♀️

• Love 1

I've only seen one picture of Maddie (thank you to the kind soul who posted it!) and I agree with whoever said it looks juvenile. I don't think they know what to do with her because of her shape/weight, perhaps. Sporty is great but juvenile is not doing her any favors. Hope we see more and they got her better suits.

Have we seen Briana at all???

Love the trio of pictures of Lexie, Brennan and Bridget! That's what healthy, beautiful girls look like. I am NOT trying to bash Daphne and Gina. Both are beautiful and talented dancers.  I just worry that they felt pressured to go overboard and we're seeing the results.

• Love 7

Ok...totally off topic BUT those cute little consuelo style bags they were given...are 155.00 bags...EEK!  I was going to order one of the skull bags (like a couple of the girls have) and about choked when I saw the price.  😉

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I've only seen one picture of Maddie (thank you to the kind soul who posted it!) and I agree with whoever said it looks juvenile. I don't think they know what to do with her because of her shape/weight, perhaps. Sporty is great but juvenile is not doing her any favors. Hope we see more and they got her better suits.

Have we seen Briana at all???

Love the trio of pictures of Lexie, Brennan and Bridget! That's what healthy, beautiful girls look like. I am NOT trying to bash Daphne and Gina. Both are beautiful and talented dancers.  I just worry that they felt pressured to go overboard and we're seeing the results.

Maddie is fit and toned but she's boxy and they have yet to figure out a good swimsuit for her...she might be one who benefits from a curve inducing one piece ....

Yes to Lexie, Brennan and Bridget! They look amazing 😉

25 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Yeah, that's a weird choice of background for the striped suit.  Could've been a lot cuter with a more basic background.  🤷‍♀️

Yep...it's an adorable suit and looks great on her...but would have been so much better with a solid or ocean background. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I guess my thinking was a suspension if they were giving a girl a chance to put some weight on before releasing her since she isn't breaking a major rule like fraternizing with a Cowboys football player or arriving to an event late.

They brought Courtney Cook back for her third year, and she was showing signs something was seriously wrong with her health during her finals interview scene in Season 8. Kaitlyn from Season 8 allegedly left the squad due to her weight, but she was still on the team and kept her DCC Twitter page. Amy Caroline in Season 7 was cut for robotic and her big behind, but I think she was cut because she went to Urgent Care the night before cameo photo day because she was sick from trying to lose weight. I think a few veterans went to Judy and Kelli and told them about Amy, and K and J decided to cut her because *gasp* they did not want the news of a girl becoming sick trying to fit in the uniform. Kelli also wanted to "respect" Courtney's privacy about why she left, but I think she did not want the real story to come out.

Kelli and Charlotte are more concern in my opinion about protecting the brand than the health and well being of the girls.

Just now, bigskygirl said:

Kelli and Charlotte are more concern in my opinion about protecting the brand than the health and well being of the girls.

But the two can go hand in hand.  We never did learn the truth about Courtney's departure although there are many suspicions.  With the higher SM visibility now greater than ever, they can't afford the brand to be sullied by news stories and SM followers suspicions of rampant anorexia or drug use.  It's already suspected but why feed it with a blatant photo that should never have been posted?  Many girls have maintained their figures in a healthy manner while some have not. 

Everyone can & will believe what they want.  My opinion, especially based on the recent FB comments on Daphne's unfortunate photo, is that is not an image for the brand they want developed.  I highly doubt Charlotte wants the emaciated look for the cheerleaders perpetuated.  Especially with NFL cheerleaders more in the public eye thanks to news stories like Erica brought to light.

JMHO.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Completely agree.  Plus the opportunity to mimic Farrah's famous red one piece suit would've rocked @bigskygirl's day! 😉

I would love to see that too. My brother had the poster on his wall so I remember it well.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, go4luca said:

But the two can go hand in hand.  We never did learn the truth about Courtney's departure although there are many suspicions.  With the higher SM visibility now greater than ever, they can't afford the brand to be sullied by news stories and SM followers suspicions of rampant anorexia or drug use.  It's already suspected but why feed it with a blatant photo that should never have been posted?  Many girls have maintained their figures in a healthy manner while some have not. 

Everyone can & will believe what they want.  My opinion, especially based on the recent FB comments on Daphne's unfortunate photo, is that is not an image for the brand they want developed.  I highly doubt Charlotte wants the emaciated look for the cheerleaders perpetuated.  Especially with NFL cheerleaders more in the public eye thanks to news stories like Erica brought to light.

JMHO.

There is a reason why they did not want the real reason why Courtney left because it would not make them look good at all. Judy, Kelli and Charlotte are the ones destroying the brand, not the real truth coming out. The best thing for Courtney was to get away from the squad and the organization in order to get well and mentally healthy again. The same thing with Kaitlyn from Season 8. They kept her with the squad even without her performing at the games and going on appearances because they do not want the real story coming out. I have no sympathy for Kelli, Judy and Charlotte when it comes to the mental and physical health of the girls especially when the real news comes out they want to hide because they are more worried about the brand than the poor girl who ends up seriously ill because she is told she is not good enough to fit in the uniform.

JMHO 

14 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

There is a reason why they did not want the real reason why Courtney left because it would not make them look good at all.

Exactly.  Which is why I think they are making better attempts at damage control ahead of the game.  How do we know Kelli hasn't already talked to Daphne and Gina as has already been addressed on the forum?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

They brought Courtney Cook back for her third year, and she was showing signs something was seriously wrong with her health during her finals interview scene in Season 8. Kaitlyn from Season 8 allegedly left the squad due to her weight, but she was still on the team and kept her DCC Twitter page. Amy Caroline in Season 7 was cut for robotic and her big behind, but I think she was cut because she went to Urgent Care the night before cameo photo day because she was sick from trying to lose weight. I think a few veterans went to Judy and Kelli and told them about Amy, and K and J decided to cut her because *gasp* they did not want the news of a girl becoming sick trying to fit in the uniform. Kelli also wanted to "respect" Courtney's privacy about why she left, but I think she did not want the real story to come out.

I second that.

25 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

IMG_2515.jpg

Who is that? The light highlights her nose in a bad way.

19 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Exactly.  Which is why I think they are making better attempts at damage control ahead of the game.  How do we know Kelli hasn't already talked to Daphne and Gina as has already been addressed on the forum?

Talking to the girls is great, but it may not solve the problem. To me, the damage control is more about protecting the brand than the safety and well being of the girls. Shaming the girls by posting their weekly weight in order to get the girls to make sure they have acceptable weight in order to fit into the uniform is wrong in so many ways. You would think after what happen with Courtney and Kaitlyn would have been a huge wake up call to address the weight issue via losing too much too soon the correct way instead of calling them in the office, calling them out in front of others, or knowing a girl may be doing it in a dangerous way without getting the girl the best help possible is a lot more important than *gasp* the fans and viewers may find out a girl did it an unhealthy way and it will tarnish our good name.

1 hour ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

I’d take Maddie’s pics over Daphne any day and I agree, she looks juvenile.  But she doesn’t look unhealthy.  Bridget looks awesome. 

I second that.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Talking to the girls is great, but it may not solve the problem. To me, the damage control is more about protecting the brand than the safety and well being of the girls. Shaming the girls by posting their weekly weight in order to get the girls to make sure they have acceptable weight in order to fit into the uniform is wrong in so many ways. You would think after what happen with Courtney and Kaitlyn would have been a huge wake up call to address the weight issue via losing too much too soon the correct way instead of calling them in the office, calling them out in front of others, or knowing a girl may be doing it in a dangerous way without getting the girl the best help possible is a lot more important than *gasp* the fans and viewers may find out a girl did it an unhealthy way and it will tarnish our good name.

I'm not here to debate. I think it was @LaurenBrook who already stated how do we know Kelli hasn't already spoken to Daph and Gina.  We don't.  

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I'm not here to debate. I think is was @LaurenBrook who already stated how do we know Kelli hasn't already spoken to Daph and Gina.  We don't.  

Talking is great, but actions speak louder. If they are so worried about Daph and Gina, they should help them admit something could be seriously wrong and take steps to help them. You cannot  tell me they have no clue about how certain girls are trying to lose the weight in dangerous ways. Viewers could tell something was seriously wrong with Courtney in her finals interview scenes, but they decide to take her on the team anyway for her third year.

And moving along...It is Friday! The work on my house is moving along. It is nice to have new better insulation and other work done so we do not roast in the summer and help us be warmer in the winter. We even got a nice new $300.00 kitchen exhaust fan, and we will be getting a new exhaust fan in the bathroom to be put in later. Now if we can fix the why our hot water flow is low especially since we got a new water heater a year ago and stop the wasps from building nests in the back bedroom window, and my husband gets his pickup back from the repair shop since it has been there since Monday morning I will be a happy camper.

Edited by bigskygirl
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Brennan stripes v2.jpg

Lexi Day 5.jpg

Bridget.jpg

Bridget for 2nd Leader.  She looks amazing in this photo.

• Love 2

Forgive me it has been a long week, but I think Amy looks a little like Cassie in the picture.

There is a video on the DCC Facebook page. The girls look a lot better in the video than they do in their pictures.

Edited by bigskygirl
7 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Emma is perfection, I just love her. 

She is!  She has been an all star for awhile. Does anyone know how long she has been one and who has been an all star for the most years?

• Love 1