Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Can someone please tell me why they keep posting pics of Gina in a bikini top where the bottom part of her boob is hanging out? hBKWLhx.gif  1st shot is from Bimini, 2nd from Cancun.

ginaa_mariaaa_bimini.jpg.040d14363898f3dd212f05ff90ba6154.jpg

gina cancun.jpg

4 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Now I'm not understanding why she opted out of the calendar shoot. The internet is forever.

My take is she's here enjoying a day on the beach with girlfriends.  Not trying to sell calendars through sexed up poses. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

3621FEA8-CC11-4881-BDF0-BB83A4652CE6.jpeg

22E27573-B4D6-4A95-8A2A-F557E27FDDAA.jpeg

C9690D47-06FE-49E1-BE1D-D4A4F74F3785.jpeg

I have yet to see Heather take a bad picture.

4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Can someone please tell me why they keep posting pics of Gina in a bikini top where the bottom part of her boob is hanging out? hBKWLhx.gif  1st shot is from Bimini, 2nd from Cancun.

gina cancun.jpg

My take is she's here enjoying a day on the beach with girlfriends.  Not trying to sell calendars through sexed up poses. 🤷‍♀️

Got it.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, go4luca said:

gina cancun.jpg

Her Bimini hair color was better. She looks so pale and sickly this year.

2 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Her Bimini hair color was better. She looks so pale and sickly this year.

It also looked healthier.  It's not Gina's fault.  But I hope they see how bad it looks and let her correct the color and get a deep Olaplex conditioning (or two or three) done.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Most here know Rachel W. is my least favorite but it sure looks like they are setting her up for a calendar cover.  She does know how to pose & sell it.

D5AMSi_U8AUALgz.thumb.jpeg.84db09741fb73e829c698434cc622335.jpeg

The DC is a business, so marketing RW makes "cents". I hope Heather gets a well deserved cover.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I think they think it's hot when the underboob is shown in a bikini 

If so, then someone is smoking crack.  To me it looks like an ill fitting bikini.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, BringItOn said:

The DC is a business, so marketing RW makes "cents". I hope Heather gets a well deserved cover.

Oh I completely get it.  Beauty queen title and all.  Just not a fan of her and never will be.

Agree about Heather.  In every shot, she is working it without overdoing it.  I'm sure this will be her last year so it would be great to see her get a cover.  Especially since we're definitely not yet seeing their best shots.  They justifiably reserve those for the calendar reveal.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 4

They haven’t done Gina any favors with her fake boobs. They need to find a photographer who knows how to pose the girls in a more flattering way. Not chest out “here’s my fake tits can you see them?” kinda way 🙄

• Love 9

Heather is killing it. And I've never been a big fan of her look but she looks great in her shots. And I've never been a fan of Daphne's look either. Her face is not that cute too me, but definitely not ugly. I just don't see what other people are seeing. I don't think she's killing it. And seriously tell Savannah to do something else with her face. She's not getting it. Ha although the the closed mouth smirk isn't bad. Just keep it all the way closed or smile showing your teeth.

• Love 3

Last year Yuko was my wow person for having great pictures and finally wowing me and making me look at her, this year it’s Heather! I always think she’s kind of plain, but wow her pictures this year look amazing!

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Oh I completely get it.  Beauty queen title and all.  Just not a fan if her and never will be.

Agree about Heather.  In every shot, she is working it without overdoing it.  I'm sure this will be her last year so it would be great to see her get a cover.  Especially since we're definitely not yet seeing their best shots.  They justifiably reserve those for the calendar reveal.

I'm not a fan of RW, either.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Preity said:

Last year Yuko was my wow person for having great pictures and finally wowing me and making me look at her, this year it’s Heather! I always think she’s kind of plain, but wow her pictures this year look amazing!

Yuko was so adorable last year.  I know she gets a lot of flack on this forum but I will miss her.  She comes across as very sweet and super cute.

• Love 11

I didn't think Daphne looked too thin until i saw that pic above that they already removed.  that is a bit worrying.  I wonder if she thinks point is a possibility and is competing with Gina to be the skinniest blonde.  Makes me sad. 

No secret that I love Rookie Rachel and I knew she'd kill it on the shoot! I don't really think she'd get a cover as a rookie but you never know. 

Amy is always a breath of fresh air to me.  Pretty but not overly sexed up. 

I would love to see Molly or Heather get a cover - they are both the most impressive to me thus far. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I didn't think Daphne looked too thin until i saw that pic above that they already removed.  that is a bit worrying.  I wonder if she thinks point is a possibility and is competing with Gina to be the skinniest blonde.  Makes me sad. 

No secret that I love Rookie Rachel and I knew she'd kill it on the shoot! I don't really think she'd get a cover as a rookie but you never know. 

I would love to see Molly or Heather get a cover - they are both the most impressive to me thus far. 

I agree on most of what you said except Rachel, but you knew that.  It's the varying opinions on this forum that keep it interesting. 😉

That photo of Daphne was alarming.  To me, she photographs older than she is but she did surprise me with a few this trip & looked very pretty.  Just not the unfortunate choice now removed from FB.

I'd love to see Caroline get a cover.  She has proven in various media (ie: Cowboys Fit), that she photographs incredibly well.

The rookies sure are killing it this year.   It's going to be interesting to see who makes the calendars this year.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

They removed this photo from the Facebook page (Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders) after about 250 comments telling them how she looked anorexic. The DCC themselves posted this one originally! They replaced it with another photo, same location, different pose.

They removed it from DCC page but it is still on here with this comment.

kingsxanto_

Cheerleaders now a days are too skinny like I want to see a female with some type of weight on her

5 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

They removed it from DCC page but it is still on here with this comment.

kingsxanto_

Cheerleaders now a days are too skinny like I want to see a female with some type of weight on her

Right and when Megan C was cheering, she was the "fat cheerleader."  And KaShara was always getting comments for her figure.  And people were quick to point out the "pooch" on Cienna.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Right and when Megan C was cheering, she was the "fat cheerleader."  And KaShara was always getting comments for her figure.  And people were quick to point out the "pooch" on Cienna.

I would much rather see a cheerleader with Megan C or Kash's figure than that unfortunate photo of Daph.  I hope she didn't see the comments and that Kelli gently takes her (and Gina) aside and tells her to put on a few pounds.

• Love 13

Finally saw a couple of pictures of Maddie,  she looks fine but not as good as last year. (and you all know me...I am a HUGE Maddie fan!).  

8 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I hateee Miranda's bikini top, but she's super photogenic

I didn't even pay attention to the fact that it has pom poms around the edging...I'm not crazy about that but she still looks great 🙂

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

I'm usually bored by Amy...but that pic is awesome! 

Rachel W. has been producing great shots, but like you said, that was a given 🙂 Alexis got the small calendar cover after her first year didn't she? I could see that happening with Rachel W. 

I would love to see Heather get the Star cover or the large calendar cover.  

• Love 4

In case Daphne did see those anorexic comments prior to the FB photo being pulled, at least she has her former UCLA dance team pulling for her.  I hope she see's their support.

uclaspiritsquad_25_4_2019_11_6_35_329 copy.jpg

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

BB876F7D-D4C8-47EC-AABF-BE892EC136C2.jpeg

385A7110-C023-463C-8C27-F2D0E5716187.jpeg

7C929BDC-30AD-41DE-B802-95D5B34C03A7.jpeg

FB243D48-B04E-45D6-84B2-22D77A5F0C5A.jpeg

That suit is SO BAD on Savannah. It makes her boobs looks so unnatural.

I don't hate the fringe suit.  At least the fringe hides how overly thin she is?

Edited by Omeletsmom
boos =/= boobs
2 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I think they think it's hot when the underboob is shown in a bikini 

To me, it just looks like the top is too small. 😀

But I am hardly the target audience for this calendar!

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Omeletsmom said:

That suit is SO BAD on Savannah. It makes her boos looks so unnatural.

I don't hate the fringe suit.  At least the fringe hides how overly thin she is?

I agree.

IMO. The fringe looks like a dirty mop.

image.png.6835dda763a60b5f38c6fb935eab5538.png

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

I rarely visit the DCC page on Facebook but there are some really awful comments on Daphne's replaced photo.  So many people seem to get off being judgemental from behind the safety of their computer monitors.  I get we tend towards snark in this forum but I've never seen one of us say we could provide a girl bigger boobs using our toilet plunger.  Those people seriously need to get a life. 😐

• Love 3
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Most here know Rachel W. is my least favorite but it sure looks like they are setting her up for a calendar cover.  She does know how to pose & sell it.

D5AMSi_U8AUALgz.thumb.jpeg.84db09741fb73e829c698434cc622335.jpeg

Another awful bikini top. All those strings just distract me. My eyes are drawn to them instead of taking in the whole picture. It would be so much better without all those extra strings.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Agree with all this.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

If so, then someone is smoking crack.  To me it looks like an ill fitting bikini.

Or she hasn't been taught the "lean and lift" move to get your bra/bathing suit top on.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, J-R said:

I didn't think Daphne looked too thin until i saw that pic above that they already removed.  that is a bit worrying.  I wonder if she thinks point is a possibility and is competing with Gina to be the skinniest blonde. 

In the words of Jay Johnson..."I know fit, and that's not fit". It works for too skinny too. They don't look healthy and that SHOULD be an important message to young girls. IMO

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Corky10 said:

In the words of Jay Johnson..."I know fit, and that's not fit". It works for too skinny too. They don't look healthy and that SHOULD be an important message to young girls. IMO

And of course The Great Kelli F. is ignoring another pertinent issue.

• Love 2