Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

12 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

For comparison.  Daphne NOW vs. Daphne at the beginning of her rookie season.

IMG_2501.JPG

Daphne looks bad. Worst than Gina and Christina because she doesn't have big fake breast covering her clavicle and chest bones.

• Love 4

Rachel is too orange haha that's my only gripe with her look. kelli and judy pick their 'looks' (hair, etc)...why do they insist on her being that color? we know they yell at girls for over tanning so they must be OK with it?? i don't get it. 

Wow, that comparison pic of daphne is alarming.  i'm not going to arm chair diagnose but i hope she is OK. 

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Rachel W is still wayy too orange

Yes, and I don’t care for the picture that they posted of her on IG. I may not be a Rachel fan, but i have no problem saying that she’s a beautiful girl, who I’m sure has some fantastic pictures that they could post. 

I’m actually surprised that we haven’t seen more (visible) issues with women taking their diets/fitness to the extreme over the years. There are always a few who appear to be heavy for the uniform (not for regular people), and given how big of a deal weight is, it only makes sense that you may have a few who seem be too thin as well. FWIW, I think my concern with Gina and Daphne is just be that both appear to have lost quite a bit of weight. Christina and Amy are every bit as thin and always have been, and I’ve never thought anything of it. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Yes, and I don’t care for the picture that they posted of her on IG. I may not be a Rachel fan, but i have no problem saying that she’s a beautiful girl, who I’m sure has some fantastic pictures that they could post. 

Holy Sunkist orange.  Just saw it.  I'm starting to wonder if she's eating something to excel her turning orange.  They need to correct this asap. 

rachel w orange.jpg

Edited by go4luca
added photo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Kayce said:

Rachel W. has been producing great shots, but like you said, that was a given 🙂 Alexis got the small calendar cover after her first year didn't she? I could see that happening with Rachel W. 

Maggie got the STAR magazine cover after her first year too. So a rookie getting a cover has been done before so I truly think it’s up for grabs. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Is that misspelling Courtney's doing? 

No. This wasn't posted by Courtney.   In this case, I think it's due to the translation.  😉

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

No.  In this case, I think it's due to the translation.  😉

If that is the case, disregard my speechless comment.  :)

• LOL 1
On 4/23/2019 at 10:12 PM, dreamcatcher said:

Ok I think Gina has changed something on her face. I feel like I’m going crazy because I can’t pinpoint what it is, but she looks different.

Rhinoplasty. Tip of her nose. For sure.

Talking about nose surgery, the same applies to Heather O and Lacey M, whom had work done on the bridge of their noses. 

Jalyn for point! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pau84 said:

Talking about nose surgery, the same applies to Heather O and Lacey M, whom had work done on the bridge of their noses. 

Jalyn for point! 

So random. Love it. LOL!

9 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Jalyn for point! 

And they were truly successful. With Heather I didn’t really see it until someone else mentioned it and Gina looked prettier to me-which is why I got it this time, as normally her smirk just ...irks me. I have to say, she doesn’t look that much Paris Hilton-y, stuck up and everything else I’ve said about her now. 

Edited by dreamcatcher

I am obsessed with RW’s fringe bikini. Man, I wish I had her body! I think she is much too orange as well, and think it’s because she’s just one color. I would expect her spray tan artist to be smarter. 

Oye... Maddie - even her bikinis are super juvenile. Not a good look, in my book. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I’m actually surprised that we haven’t seen more (visible) issues with women taking their diets/fitness to the extreme over the years. There are always a few who appear to be heavy for the uniform (not for regular people), and given how big of a deal weight is, it only makes sense that you may have a few who seem be too thin as well. FWIW, I think my concern with Gina and Daphne is just be that both appear to have lost quite a bit of weight. Christina and Amy are every bit as thin and always have been, and I’ve never thought anything of it. 

Courtney Cook and Kaitlyn from Season 8 allegedly had some very serious health issues due to trying to lose weight. TC Candidate Amy from Season 7 was in Urgent Care the day before cameo picture day because she was sick from trying to fit in the uniform. Judy said some of the vets thought Kelsey from Season 7 had an eating disorder. Judy and especially Kelli and Charlotte do not want to bring up the issue because it would make the organization look bad if it came out girls had eating disorders or were on the way to an eating disorder in order to lose weight. They can say we want you to do it in a safe way, but they want it to be a deep dark secret if a girl becomes sick trying to lose the weight.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Courtney Cook and Kaitlyn from Season 8 allegedly had some very serious health issues due to trying to lose weight. TC Candidate Amy from Season 7 was in Urgent Care the day before cameo picture day because she was sick from trying to fit in the uniform. Judy said some of the vets thought Kelsey from Season 7 had an eating disorder. Judy and especially Kelli and Charlotte do not want to bring up the issue because it would make the organization look bad if it came out girls had eating disorders or were on the way to an eating disorder in order to lose weight. They can say we want you to do it in a safe way, but they want it to be a deep dark secret if a girl becomes sick trying to lose the weight.

K&J did bring the issue up with Kelsey B and they talked about it though. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

K&J did bring the issue up with Kelsey B and they talked about it though. 

In my opinion, it did not matter if they talk to her about it. They should not have brought it up in front of the viewing public especially when it was hearsay because a few vets thought she had an eating disorder without finding out if it was true or not behind close doors. I think it was just another made up drama for the show,

25 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

Did anyone catch the pic of Rachel W kneeling in the fringe top from the insta story. That looked like a cover pic worthy photo there.

I tried to get a decent snap for you but even using all kinds of tools in Photoshop, I couldn't get a good shot since she was always moving in the video.  The video was pretty dark so lightened it.

Rachel W sunrise trimmed.jpg

• Love 2
On 4/24/2019 at 9:27 PM, TUOwl84 said:

image1 (29).jpeg

image4 (4).jpeg

Some of these girls need to gain some weight because the bones sticking out are not  very flattering.  The top photo of the girls doesn’t look great IMO. 

Edited by Cruisegirl
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

They removed it from DCC page but it is still on here with this comment.

kingsxanto_

Cheerleaders now a days are too skinny like I want to see a female with some type of weight on her

The camera adds 15 lbs so I find it disturbing that no one is talking to her about her health.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, BringItOn said:

And of course The Great Kelli F. is ignoring another pertinent issue.

We don’t know that for sure. Kelli has no qualms about telling a girl she’s too thin. It’s very possible she’s spoken to worrying girls and they just haven’t made progress yet. Auditions will be interesting. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

The camera adds 15 lbs so I find it disturbing that no one is talking to her about her health.

Very concerning that she is not the only girl this year that is so thin.  I don't know how Victoria will ever be able to be thin like these girls without some kind of help.  We all know Tina will go to any lengths to get her on the team.  

I feel bad for the fact that DCC took this pix down but other people had already posted it and still have it up.  That is the problem these days things on the internet never go away.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

We don’t know that for sure. Kelli has no qualms about telling a girl she’s too thin. It’s very possible she’s spoken to worrying girls and they just haven’t made progress yet. Auditions will be interesting. 

I know that Kelli has taken girls out of uniform for being overweight but I have yet to see for the opposite.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

I know that Kelli has taken girls out of uniform for being overweight but I have yet to see for the opposite.

Although we haven't yet seen that happen, when people respond as they did today, enough to have a photo removed (albeit too late), it wouldn't surprise me if a girl was at least suspended.  Even if not their fault, those type of comments do not reflect well on the DCC or the organization.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Although we haven't yet seen that happen, when people respond as they did today, enough to have a photo removed (albeit too late), it wouldn't surprise me if a girl was at least suspended.  Even if not their fault, those type of comments do not reflect well on the DCC or the organization.

You are right. I'm just shocked that "they" didn't notice sooner and/or let it go so far to the point that pictures were taken and then published. IMO. It's a major oversight.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

You are right. I'm just shocked that "they" didn't notice sooner and/or let it go so far to the point that pictures were taken and then published. IMO. It's a major oversight.

I agree that photo in particular should never have been published.  I have a feeling a few more checks and balances have now been put in place.  At least I hope they have.

At least Jalyn doesn't look unhealthy.  *Poofed* cross tattoo and all.

jalyn copy.jpg

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

I can see Daphne's pictures being used as a news piece on Inside Edition. "Pressure for perfection in NFL cheerlleading.""

I hope that doesn't happen.  She needs positive support right now. 

• Love 8

Miranda is the best so far.  Why?  She looks healthy and she’s naturally pretty.  Daphne looks like a 35 year old Dallas socialite who doesn’t eat, pops diet pills and smokes cigarettes all day. I can’t believe DCC promotes this unhealthy behavior.  And yes I’m an anonymous poster hiding behind my computer, but they do read these boards and hopefully they can see how their demands on weight are quite disturbing. 

• Love 9

Miranda isn’t the best IMHO.  But everyone has their tastes and opinions.  I also think there’s a difference in being snarky and an asshat but that’s just me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I’m not sure if this was posted here or the 2019 Audition speculation page - but do we know who’s retiring besides Lacey and Kashara? I think I saw somewhere that Kelli Q is also retiring but not sure of I read right. 

1 minute ago, MelTexGirl said:

I’m not sure if this was posted here or the 2019 Audition speculation page - but do we know who’s retiring besides Lacey and Kashara? I think I saw somewhere that Kelli Q is also retiring but not sure of I read right. 

There are seven: Lacey, KaShara, Tasha, Khalyn, Jessika, Kelli and Yuko.

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

I’m sorry, but why would they suspend a girl for going to extremes to make sure they can sustain the dcc standards? What doesn’t reflect well on the organization is the standards they’ve set and the fact that rules are applied only when Kelli doesn’t care about the girl personally.

• Love 5