Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

zincbeauty_23_4_2019 V2.jpg

Edited 1 hour ago by go4luca · Reason: I needed more coffee prior to posting

FaceTune has absconded with the girls' noses and as gorgeous as they are that is seriously criminal. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Gina taken at Tulum beach.

Gina_Tulum.jpeg

Ok I think Gina has changed something on her face. I feel like I’m going crazy because I can’t pinpoint what it is, but she looks different.

42 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

image5.jpeg

Great picture! But I’m just thinking that her legs must have hurt SO bad after posing like this for a while 😛 hope she makes it into the calendar at least!

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Can we get a new pose please? lol  Love the picture of Heather!

image1 (29).jpeg

image4 (4).jpeg

image2 (13).jpeg

Yess. Lol at least the pics are better when they don't have their arm in front of them like Daphne's. That always looks so awkward to me, like why? And honestly I don't think any of their faces look great in those pics there.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I think Gina's brows are a little thicker, maybe the makeup artist filled them in more than she does. Brows can change a whole face

The brows are definitely different than how they were in Bimini.  Although her Tulum photo is beautiful,  I prefer her Bimini hair color to her latest bleached out look.  Plus her current hair doesn't look healthy.

Gina Bimini.jpg

lana_adams_23_4_2019_10_5_40_701 CU.jpg

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 1

Every now and then someone will come here and post about how you have to have a large bust to be a DCC. Swimsuit pics like the ones above are the reason why that question always makes laugh. Same thing when someone posted the other day they hoped Kelli wasn't encouraging the women to get breast enhancement. There are SO many small-busted women on this team, and they look good that way.

That's not a shot at Christina, because her body, her choice, I'm not going to drag her for her decision. If she likes the way she looks, that's good enough for me.

Meanwhile, I can't imagine the kind of smoke and mirrors that go into the team photo and cameos to make them all look bigger up top.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

There are SO many small-busted women on this team, and they look good that way.

That's not a shot at Christina, because her body, her choice, I'm not going to drag her for her decision. If she likes the way she looks, that's good enough for me.

Agree with you on both points.  Whatever woofles their tooters is what counts. 

I just wish some didn't feel the need to go so large.  Often times the end result is not looking very natural.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, go4luca said:

The brows are definitely different than how they were in Bimini.  Although her Tulum photo is beautiful,  I prefer her Bimini hair color to her latest bleached out look.  Plus her current hair doesn't look healthy.

Gina Bimini.jpg

Remember Kaitlin Ilseng - that white blonde color they gave her - I wonder how that would look on Gina.  

6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Remember Kaitlin Ilseng - that white blonde color they gave her - I wonder how that would look on Gina.  

It's all Kelli's call.  Hope she sees the feedback.  I feel bad for Gina.

Just now, Monique said:

Why?

Why what?  Why it's Kelli's call or why do I feel bad for Gina?  If Gina b/c as I've already posted here, her hair looks like a bottle of bleach was poured on it and it doesn't look healthy.  Kelli is in complete charge of each girl's hair color and cut.  So I feel sorry for Gina if she's being told to bleach her hair so light.

• Love 4

Lexi looks pretty here but I'm not a fan of the pose.  Maybe it's me but it looks awkward & "posed".

Exactly the same thought

Gina Bimini.jpg

Did Gina maybe get the hook on the end of her nose fixed?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Gina Bimini.jpg

Wow. She has aged.

55 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

91616B4F-C361-43FD-8EFD-3181B84B6BEB.jpeg

Heather's bottoms looks like underwear. 

44 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Having gotten stuck with brown, I've always wanted an eye color like Heather's.

Heather Tulume.jpg

I remember in Heather’s rookie season her having a distinct hook nose. I seriously can’t tell if she had it done, in some pictures I’m sure it’s different and in others, like this one, Im not. A profile shot would settle it, but they never post profile pics of her. It is seriously bugging me now, I have to know, lol

7 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Wow. She has aged.

Heather's bottoms looks like underwear. 

Re:  Gina

I don't think she looks aged.  You have two different lenses and cameras taking photos of her.  The latest appears to be a cell phone photo and has a grittier texture.  Just like Alexis' candid shot (taken by same person).

Re:  Heather's bottoms - I agree.  

1 minute ago, Jennv said:

I remember in Heather’s rookie season her having a distinct hook nose. I seriously can’t tell if she had it done, in some pictures I’m sure it’s different and in others, like this one, Im not. A profile shot would settle it, but they never post profile pics of her. It is seriously bugging me now, I have to know, lol

IMO. She only made a slight adjustment to her nose. The bump is less pronounced than in her rookie year. She does work for a plastic surgeon and has probably seen horrific nose jobs (by patient choice) and is smart enough to not go overboard.

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Re:  Gina

I don't think she looks aged.  You have two different lenses and cameras taking photos of her.  The latest appears to be a cell phone photo and has a grittier texture.  Just like Alexis' candid shot (taken by same person).

Re:  Heather's bottoms - I agree.  

I see your point. But her bleached out hair and gaunt face doesn't help ...

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

What is with her stomach and her roll that is popping out of the top of the back of her swimsuit???

And look at who liked it, Jay himself!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Bridget, Heather, Alexis and Gina.

Again I think Gina would look great with shorter hair. 

MU quad.jpg

Yaaas! The shorter hair lifts up her cheekbones and brightens her eyes.

• Love 2

I know several commented on how they didn't like Rachel A's new shorter cut but I've loved it since the banquet.  Was it Molly she used to be constantly confused with?  Regardless, I think she looks adorable now.

erin__margaret_.jpg

• Love 9