• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Here's one of Taylor.

Taylor.jpg

Dang girl!

36 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Here's one of Taylor.

Taylor.jpg

Remember when Kelli said "Vicoria has the best legs in the room" ... NOPE!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Did you see her when they filmed the podcast at fittings?  She looked amazing.

I didn't notice or I forgot. I'm changing my mind on Taylor T. She does not look awkard and clumsy in these pics 😉

Edited by BringItOn
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Corky10 said:

Oh geez...Savannah!

Just when we thought the shots were better this year, she’s back to looking constipated. Lexi’s expression also looks weird. Heather, as usual, is killing it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, go4luca said:

I know several commented on how they didn't like Rachel A's new shorter cut but I've loved it since the banquet.  Was it Molly she used to be constantly confused with?  Regardless, I think she looks adorable now.

erin__margaret_.jpg

I love the new haircut 🙂  and the color.  It brightens up her face and smile.  I honestly wish Molly would cut hers because hers is starting to look stringy and I love Molly.  Erin, is perfect as always.  She's naturally beautiful !!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, heckkitty said:

Just when we thought the shots were better this year, she’s back to looking constipated. Lexi’s expression also looks weird. Heather, as usual, is killing it. 

I know 😞 After the first pic they posted of her...I was hopeful....but then someone posted that picture ....She's too pretty to be told to do facials like that.

25 minutes ago, Opine said:

That's definitely calendar worthy!

Taylor is gorgeous....I've always liked her.  She may not be a stand out for her dancing...but she's got the long legged sexy look down.  🙂

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Ugh Savannah's sexy face is not sexy

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. She's WAY prettier when she's just smiling. "Sexy" isn't really her thing.

..nor Christina's.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, go4luca said:

I know several commented on how they didn't like Rachel A's new shorter cut but I've loved it since the banquet.  Was it Molly she used to be constantly confused with?  Regardless, I think she looks adorable now.

erin__margaret_.jpg

Agree. I think Rachel's new hair cut I see adorable and yes,she was always confused with Molly. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, go4luca said:

Here's one of Taylor.

Taylor.jpg

The pose makes her behind an thighs look bigger. Her angry face does not say sexy to me. Not a good look for her.

Edited by bigskygirl
58 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

The pose makes her behind an thighs look bigger. Her angry face does not say sexy to me. Not a good look for her.

Complete opposite for me.  I think Taylor looks fierce and really surprised me how well she works the camera.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Complete opposite for me.  I think Taylor looks fierce and really surprised me how well she works the camera.

I'm with you 🙂 I think she looked awesome!

48 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Such a natural beauty.

I really like Molly 🙂 and that pink suit looks great!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Kayce said:

I love the new haircut 🙂  and the color.  It brightens up her face and smile.  I honestly wish Molly would cut hers because hers is starting to look stringy and I love Molly.  Erin, is perfect as always.  She's naturally beautiful !!

Please don't hate me but the reason I hope Molly keeps her hair long is now people won't confuse the two! I haven't noticed Molly's looking stringy but if so, give the girl a deep Brazilian condition! 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, BringItOn said:

I didn't notice or I forgot. I'm changing my mind on Taylor T. She does not look awkard and clumsy in these pics 😉

I used to laugh when Kelli and Judy would say they would be more interested in a girl’s dancing if she could model during the Belk fashion show... it seemed like such a ridiculous statement. But seeing Taylor’s swimsuit pictures, she has definitely made me way more interested in her!  I feel like the same thing happened within Alexis last season - she was unremarkable during the football season and they raised her profile during calendar shoot, and eventually making her way up front in the squad picture.

The calendar is such a good way of seeing who are the favorites on the team too. I’m seeing a lot of Cici on the Instagram account (both in the feed and in the stories), so I definitely don’t think she’s getting cut any time soon. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I think they look strong and sculpted.  Sexy as hell.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Holly85 said:

91616B4F-C361-43FD-8EFD-3181B84B6BEB.jpeg

I don’t think Savvanah is photogenic at all. Heather is amazing as always.

20 hours ago, J-R said:

Exactly the same thought

Did Gina maybe get the hook on the end of her nose fixed?

YES! I think that’s it! There’s no way I’m seeing a difference around the mouth area just because she changed her brows...

Can i just say this is the first squad in years where I don’t really dislike anyone? I don’t care for Ashlee and I definitely don’t want Gina at point, but I don’t want any of the girls to retire and they all bring something to the team imo.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

YES! I think that’s it! There’s no way I’m seeing a difference around the mouth area just because she changed her brows...

Can i just say this is the first squad in years where I don’t really dislike anyone? I don’t care for Ashlee and I definitely don’t want Gina at point, but I don’t want any of the girls to retire and they all bring something to the team imo.

I agree 100%. This year's team gives off a healthy (non-toxic) vibe.

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Same here!  I will be so sad if anyone is cut at finals.

• Love 4

To lazy to screen shot RW ... But I wished they would do her make-up more natural. Raccoon eyes are for nightlife, not the beach. Although she has toned down the orange in her spray tan, I still think her tan is still too dark.

She's so pretty and doesn't need all that literal body paint.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BringItOn said:

I agree 100% too.  TPTB, PLEASE do not put VK on the team.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BringItOn said:

I can't remember what podcast it was on, I'm thinking it was Brennan who said it was a very mature group of girls

• Love 4
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can't remember what podcast it was on, I'm thinking it was Brennan who said it was a very mature group of girls

I listen to the one she did with Rachel in March, and she seem to be pushing how great the other girls are, how wonderful it is to be a DCC, how great the season has been, etc. etc. I think Kelli and Charlotte are telling the girls to push to act like everything is so wonderful especially since inside information has been leaked out.

5 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I listen to the one she did with Rachel in March, and she seem to be pushing how great the other girls are, how wonderful it is to be a DCC, how great the season has been, etc. etc. I think Kelli and Charlotte are telling the girls to push to act like everything is so wonderful especially since inside information has been leaked out.

What other choices do they have? Wait until they have to pretend to like VK. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Or maybe Brennan is grateful she finally made the squad and is just enjoying every minute

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
19 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Now this is a cool pic!  She looks really good here.

I can't even imagine how uncomfortable Heather must have been but what a pro making it work.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Or maybe Brennan is grateful she finally made the squad and is just enjoying every minute

She looks to be enjoying every nanosecond.  I'm happy for her.

brennanashley_alanna.jpg

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

To me there is a big difference about being grateful and saying over and over again how great being a DCC is and how wonderful it is. Kelli and Charlotte love girls who sing the ole honor and privilege of being a DCC song over and over again.