Type keyword(s) to search

S13 E12: Time's Up

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Judy gets tough at rehearsal; the candidates learn how to carry themselves under pressure at etiquette training; the first Show Group performance of the year; new members of Show Group, the ladies must shine in front of Charlotte and Mr. Jones.

Unlocks at 10PM EDT.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Thebiglebowski said:

Maddie and Kashara have soft middles...i know Victoria gained weight and was warned, but I think they need to have the same strictness with vets, no matter how well liked they are

Maybe Maddie was warned.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Thebiglebowski said:

Maddie and Kashara have soft middles...i know Victoria gained weight and was warned, but I think they need to have the same strictness with vets, no matter how well liked they are

I'm sure they do.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, jmarie said:

watching tara’s cut was heartbreaking... you can just see how close all the girls are and how upset they were.... but please someone tell me how and why VK is still there ???

It was harder because they weren’t just hugging and protecting her, you saw real tears from multiple veterans.

pretty terrible to do tara’s cut and then show Erin’s intro package. 

• Love 21

These Cowboy Fit infomercials are REALLY forced and painful to watch. 

PS remember last season when Kelli Judy and Kitty sat in the normatec compression leg chairs while they evaluated the girls?  They need to better integrate these product placements!  

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, DancingBaptist said:

I’ve not watched all of the seasons like everyone has. I haven’t seen Kelli cut a vet and suggest she tryout the next year.

She said something to Chelsea  about getting in tip top shape and reauditioning, but I don’t think it was completely sincere.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, rose711 said:

She said something to Chelsea  about getting in tip top shape and reauditioning, but I don’t think it was completely sincere.

Tip top shape and bring a new attitude. That didn't happen.

• Love 5

I had to laugh when they said VK's kicks were heavy, and the camera showed exactly why.      

The Tara scene was so sad.   

Judy has been unleashed, and it's good.   She's finally free to do her job.   

I've thought for weeks that the production company is sick of VK, because every time she was called into the office, or shown performing it was a long shot, and showed every lump and bump.        

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 19

What is going on with these crazy cuts?? Dayton and now Tara....I think there must be some other reason because Vk is still there. If I were Shellyb I would quit. The cowboys make beaucoup bucks and having two more DCC’s would cost  a spit in the ocean for the Cowboys. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Teresa said:

Nice to see that segment on Amy. I wish they'd been doing these veteran segments all season though!

The banner said “vet life outside of DCC” like this was a segment we’d been seeing all season! More! More! 

Amy’s fiancé has some freaking luck.

Edited by WinkyFace
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

So how did she explain it then???

That there weren't enough uniforms for her this year, it's been a cumulative thing, we see you on this team, come back next year.

• Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

That there weren't enough uniforms for her this year, it's been a cumulative thing, we see you on this team, come back next year.

Oh good grief!!!!  I will abstain from making a snarky comment as to why she might need more than one uniform and why everyone can see her on the team.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

Seriously the most mature and respectful she’s been all season.  If she comes back, and she likely will, bring that Attitude and a DCC body.

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Oh good grief!!!!  I will abstain from making a snarky comment as to why she might need more than one uniform and why everyone can see her on the team.

Did an actual spit take on that one!

• Love 9

About freaking time. More like "there are no uniforms BIG enough".  

Sorry to see Tara go, hope she's okay. 

Why the hell is Malena still there? I think I know the routines better at this point.

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, DCCme said:

Seriously the most mature and respectful she’s been all season.  If she comes back, and she likely will, bring that Attitude and a DCC body.

Did an actual spit take on that one!

So you're saying I owe you a keyboard...…..LOL!!!!!!

• Love 2
Just now, MrsEVH said:

Haven't watched it yet. What was the ACTUAL reason for Tara's cut? Nothing said about VK?

They just said she wasn't performing strong enough. 

VK was told the issues were comprehensive when she asked what to focus on. 

• Love 1

Is that therapy place actually open to the public??

If not, who the hell gives a fig about what the players use to rehab from game to game? I'm sure other teams have the same equipment .  

Kelly made some sort of ridiculous comment about how VK is the most mature of 18 year olds, did I hear that right? That comment pissed me off for some reason. 

Its cool how the group leaders knew which routine to do in a matter of seconds. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Ninamags said:

Is that therapy place actually open to the public??

If not, who the hell gives a fig about what the players use to rehab from game to game? I'm sure other teams have the same equipment .  

Kelly made some sort of ridiculous comment about how VK is the most mature of 18 year olds, did I hear that right? That comment pissed me off for some reason. 

Its cool how the group leaders knew which routine to do in a matter of seconds. 

It's part of their gym. Anyone can buy a membership to it. 

• Love 1

@Loves2Dance - I was coming here to say the same thing. Tonight didn’t seal the deal for me on Tara, and nothing will  SORRY YALL.

Kelli - you’re going to cut an in-shape vet who’s having a tough few weeks over anyone else? Some of the brunette rookies look like dudes. Ashlee has a weird ass wig. I have a sponge in my sink that has more personality than Erin.

At what point should we start a Go Fund Me for Piper’s nose job or Jennifer’s kid’s therapy?

Kelli, do you know what a good manager does? You tell your employee, “you’re having a tough time but I value what you bring to this organization, pull yourself together, I’m not going to fire you, let’s touch base next week”. 

Either Tara ran Kitty’s mullet wig over OR (or or or) Tara quit and they aired it as a cut scene. A lot of tonight seemed forced - Tara and VK’s cut scenes seemed fake. 

And.. let’s say Tara’s cut scene was legit - you kept VK over her for another few days?

VK, kashara, and Maddie had Mariah Carey abs - AKA, let’s photoshop them in. 

Hey Kitty, if you want to cut a vet, cut Jessika and Yuko for being ambassador risks, and Christina for looking like a man. 

• Love 21