Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Is it her responsibility to find him a hobby? He can read a book, watch TV, tend the garden, start an aquarium, and pick fights with Larissa on the internet. The possibilities are endless.

Oh, he *has* a hobby.  If she bartends at night, she should've found ways to tire him out during the day time, like you do a puppy you want to stop chewing on furniture.  Of course it's not her responsibility, but it would have been smart on her part to find him something to do.  Or maybe she preferred that he spend all that free time on Tindr.

ETA:  It's like Dr. Phil sez:  would you rather be right, or would you rather be happy?

Edited by Mothra
nuff said
  • Love 7

The Tell All is usually my favorite episode. I love everyone commenting on other people's relationships.

I felt a bit bad at Ashley at one point for having to sit through the interview talking about the situation with Jay.

I was waiting patiently for Tasha to come on the TV screen and now I have to wait a week! Darn!

Was that tattoos on Asuelo's thighs? Why is he wearing shorts in the winter?

Fernanda is oh so jealous, but apparently Jonathan is too!

Steven is still waiting on those thank yous from Olga. Keep waiting!

The Larissa storm was oh so annoying and Colt chiming in too dissing Jonathan and Fernanda was hilarious.

Great interview.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, shannew said:

Shaun sitting there looking like Ms Celie from The Color Purple when the fight broke out at The Juke Joint.   She's totally useless and I say this every year on the tell all.    

I'm just gonna lay on this floor under my desk and die. I'm dead!!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I'm not super thrilled with Steven, but I do give him credit for owning his most of his behavior. He is very young.

He needs to understand that Russians don't constantly say please and thank you and other niceties even though they ARE grateful and kind. They just don't waste their time on it  

My Russian husband (mixed-he is from Ukraine but his family fled there from Russia during the Revolution) always says please and thank you. He kisses my hand and thanks me for preparing dinner. He always thanked his mother and grandmother for cooking for him as well. But, he’s not a proletariat. The boorishness is a holdover from Soviet society. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, renatae said:

I couldn't believe he had NO regrets about all that nastiness he was dishing right after the baby was born. Defending wanting to be thanked was one thing, but not having any regrets about any of his other abusiveness was other worldly. Steven, all right, all the time. Jerk.

I wished they would have dragged his hide to kingdom come.

8 minutes ago, Mothra said:

<snip>  I hope to dog that everyone is harder on him in part 2, forcing him to confess that while he wasn't sure he wanted Olga to come with him to the US (after all, she was no longer that girl on the beach), he planned from the beginning to kidnap Myson and leave Olga in Russia. <snip>

Did I miss the clips of Steven talking about taking Richie back to the U.S. and leaving Olga behind in Russia, or were those clips not shown at all?

If the latter, I cannot understand why TLC would ignore what I, and many other viewers, see as Steven's most egregious behavior this season. Surely the other couples would have torn him apart had that been up for discussion.

What they did show (that I remember) certainly pales in comparison to that.

• Love 6
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:50 PM, Suzywriter said:

Oh, shut up, Jazz.

If you're referring to their incessant showing of promos for that show on commercial breaks, I'm glad it's not just me.  Nothing against transgender people - one of my oldest friends is currently transitioning from F to M.  I watched the show a few times in an effort to try to try to get a better understanding, and I just couldn't deal with her, and quit watching.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:08 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Kalani/molini and Rainman-  It's dark , but I can't help thinking that she and her sister were in some horrible situation together and they have a survivor mentality where they are extremely extremely close to each other and want to live together as adults. I hope that's not the case.

Dried up Jessica Simpson/ Jay- Her hooker friend is gross.

Kalani and Kolini have a similar relationship to some woman I saw on Judge Judy eons ago, who had 3 kids by the same guy - some years apart - but they never married, and she received no support from him, but was receiving support from a family member (I think a sister).  In the end, the woman admitted she kept sleeping with the same man so all of her children would have the same last name and same father, but didn't want him in her life.  That's the kind of twisted logic those two share.

As for hooker friend, I wonder if she's a breakfast or day-shift stripper somewhere?

17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Sounds very nice.  I ,think relatives and friends you love make a wedding nice.  Reminiscing, years and years ago, we had a wedding similar to the “Deer Hunter” with lots of food, blaring ethnic wonderful music, lots of booze and craziness.  Everyone was going nuts until the wee hours.  It was in a catering hall, and afterwards we went to a Pocono Resort for one week. The difference from these weddings was that we were in love.  These couples are getting married for different reasons, and there lies the problem.

Weddings, to me, are very cold affairs anymore.  It seems more about showing off how much money you spent, and how "unique" you can be by coming up with stunts to put on YouTube (ironically, just like everyone else does).  Glad I got married well before that time.  We're Pocono alums too!  Which resort?

• Love 1

You see?  When Larissa started screeching during the Cousin Coltee Bitch Attack Coltee got on Expedia searching for the cheapest ticket to Brazil.

Ashley is like well I am not applying for his green card.  This is her revenge.  You are not getting the American Dream on my coin.  

And, can someone enlighten me.  Do they get stuck supporting foreigner when they get marry or when they apply for green card application?  

There is is so much tension and hurt coming from Ashley that it can’t be healthy for her kids.  

They must be hating their home life right now just like  Molly’s daughters.....to the point where the oldest on moved out.

Ashley is a mess......and, Jay is a mess.  He is a player and 20....and, we can’t blame him.

He said many times his dream was to live in America.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Carly13817 said:

The tattoos are cultural. 

There is a show on Netflix called Casketeers. It is about the Pacific Islanders culture and their rituals during funeral planning.

It is actually pretty cute and cast is likeable and funny.

• Love 2

Fernanda-She is a jealous mean girl. No excuses for her attacks on Larissa. I was 19 once too and would never have behaved this way. 

Jonathan-An enabler.  He also lacks maturity. 

Larissa-Didn’t like her at first. She’s fiery but I believe a lot of her on camera personality is concocted. 

Colt-rational, stereotype engineer personality. I am neutral toward him.  

Ashley-Needs therapy. 

Jay-A user. Any man (I use the term loosely) trolling for women online on his wedding day is never going to be a good husband, unless you’re in an open marriage and have lots of penicillin. She should dump him now and save herself heartache. 

Kalani-I think she’s a very calm person who internalizes most of her stress. That’s why she was calm most of the time, even during the tell all. 

Asuelu-I think everyone is downplaying cultural differences. Not showing your anger is a Samoan cultural expectation. I also think he sounds childlike because his English is at a rudimentary level. 

Steven-I give him a pass on the K-1. He didn’t qualify so could not have done one. He’s young and immature, and comes from a background with little support. What type of mother throws out a teen?  I think with time, if he finishes his schooling, he’ll be fine. 

Olga-Nothing to say, other than I doubt she got pregnant in hopes of a green card. Russia gives mothers a lot of incentives, so realistically, her life there would be easier. 

Leida-Not fooled by the fake tears. I can’t believe this is all for drama. She just seems like a horrible human being. 

Eric-Weak. I don’t like weak men. 

Edited by Real Eyes
  • Love 12

Did Larissa say she wanted a Kardashian-like dress?

Yup.

I was obsessed with figuring this out for the entire episode. I think he was wearing some longer spandex-type shorts under his other shorts?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Did I miss the clips of Steven talking about taking Richie back to the U.S. and leaving Olga behind in Russia, or were those clips not shown at all?

I believe that was manufactured drama, just as him telling Olga she couldn’t go into the embassy (Olga said the production crew suggested this). 

Steven would know he couldn’t take the baby from Russia without the mother’s consent. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

Steven would know he couldn’t take the baby from Russia without the mother’s consent. 

Would he? I'm not so sure ... He seemed to think getting Myson an American passport was the most important thing on earth.  I believe he thought that would be enough to allow him to take off with the kid.  

They better not let him skate on this issue ... his obvious plan to abscond with the baby was worse than his lie to Olga. I just hope Kohlrabi keeps her yap shut and doesn't defend him again, foreclosing discussion of the subject like she did before.

• Love 19

There is something going on with anselo.  His behavior at the end of the episode was just abnormal.  I don't know what it is, but I know kalani must have been mortified and whatever is going on with ansuelo makes me think that kolani is going to be the father in the lives of all kalanis children.

• Love 3

I'm very confused by Ashley. On one hand she's rightfully ripping Jay a new one and shuts anything he says down.. she's saying there's no way to come back from his cheating and she wants to send his ass back to Jamaica... but then at the same exact time, their arms are wrapped around each other the whole time and she's embracing him as if they're happily in love.... and they're still in a relationship. I'm assuming them staying together has at least something to do with making money, but her words are not matching anything else she's doing.

• Love 16

Everyone has pretty much covered everything.  I just want to add that previously I gave Steven a bit of a pass hoping that his assholery was more of a product of production/editing.  However, he basically cemented his assholeness last night, acting like Olga having a baby via C-section was such an inconvenience to his trip for he and Olga to get to know each other better.  Will Olga and Richie be better off in America?  Will they really?  I'd rather see them far apart.  Maybe Olga and Richie can come here and we can sent Steven to Russia.

Then, throwing them in a room with a pile of pizza boxes was so ultra trashy.  Here - eat!

• Love 17
1 minute ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Aseulo displayed some odd behavior during the tell off but shout-out to him for being the one to call out Steven about the ridiculous need to be thanked and praised for doing things to help Olga during the moments he wasn't berating her. I also felt for him when he cried about missing his parents and other times he cried (losing track of the things that make him cry). On one hand all the crying maybe a symptom of whatever exactly is up with him, but he seems to be the only participant to express normal levels of human empathy.

Just now, RealReality10 said:

His behavior at the end of the episode was just abnormal.  I don't know what it is, but I know kalani must have been mortified and whatever is going on with ansuelo makes me think that kolani is going to be the father in the lives of all kalanis children.

Asuelu has zero control over his emotions.  Add that to his obviously lacking intelligence and understanding of consequences, I'd say things could be dangerous for Kalani, Oliver and Baby.

He was literally punching his own fist and pointing at Larissa as if he was ready to hit her. 

I was an Asuelu fan until last night, but not anymore.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Totally normal men behavior!  I am not shocked.

He is actually a little bit bigger than I suspected......to be Vienna sausage size.

but, who leaked it?  Why is he POV’ing  his handy j???  Coltee is a freak!

Colt is a leftie! 

1 hour ago, citychic said:

I watched that shit while eating breakfast.  

Five years here will give you those special powers.

My first LOL of the day thankyou!

1 hour ago, shannew said:

Shaun sitting there looking like Ms Celie from The Color Purple when the fight broke out at The Juke Joint.   She's totally useless and I say this every year on the tell all.    

THEN THIS! DYING! NO AIR!!!! hahahahah 

44 minutes ago, Carly13817 said:

I couldn't get a read on that either. It was filmed around Thanksgiving. Although I know men who wear shorts  year round in all climates, between Samoa, Utah and So. California I don't think Asuelo could imagine the temps in NYC. No concept.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Asuelu has zero control over his emotions.  Add that to his obviously lacking intelligence and understanding of consequences, I'd say things could be dangerous for Kalani, Oliver and Baby.

He was literally punching his own fist and pointing at Larissa as if he was ready to hit her. 

I was an Asuelu fan until last night, but not anymore.

With all that was going on during that moment I missed the fist punching thing. That is disturbing.  Agree that the crying could be a result of not being able to control his emotions. Almost reminds me of Lennie from Of Mice and Men. Something disastrous could happen even if he doesn't mean it. 

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

If the latter, I cannot understand why TLC would ignore what I, and many other viewers, see as Steven's most egregious behavior this season. Surely the other couples would have torn him apart had that been up for discussion.

What they did show (that I remember) certainly pales in comparison to that.

There were no clips showing this.  What I'm referring to is the fact that Steven went into the US embassy telling Olga he was going to get Myson an American passport, that that was the most important thing, and that they'd pursue her visa status later (at that point she--and we--did not know that he had not even applied for her visa).  She was panicked at the thought that Steven would take Myson to the US without her; he had told her that Myson would be raised in the US because a) Steven himself had not had a father and Myson was going to have a father and b) Myson would have more opportunities in the US.  When Steven came out of the embassy, visibly deflated, he told Olga "Myson can stay in Russia," and she dissolved in tears.  She knew there was no way she was going to the US without a visa and that she did not yet have a visa; Steven believed that Myson would come with him back to the US because Myson was a US citizen.

Like I said, Steven never disappoints.

• Love 13

Wait!  His name is not John?  It is Jonathan??  Hahahahahah!  I have been calling him John.

Then I also mixed up Asuelu and Asuelo. Depends what spelling  I can remember. 

The best moment was Kalani whinging about Asuelu not sending any money.  Asuelu was like.....I just thought you were a rich American. Isn’t everyone rich in America?

I think Asuelu had the most culture shock ...he moved states and Air BnBs every three days.

Asuelu is like......Mommy, why can’t we stay here?

Kalani.....Nope!  Pack up your shorts and beaded necklaces.......Let’s go! 

I am upset nobody called out Kahole on her unemployed Air BnBs gypsy lifestyle.

Asuelu impregnated the WRONG American woman! She is a poor drifter  woman-child.  

Kalani  sobs........at least money for wipes.  Ummmm, I buy my wipes 2 for $3 with a store 

coupon that is always hanging on the shelf.

That is is less than a bag of Cheetos!  Why are Cheetos so expensive, anyways? 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I felt bad for Larissa who had to walk into an enraged hive of bees with stingers all set to attack.  The late plane, the lost luggage (only Larissa's) - I'm pretty sure it was manufactured by TLC for our entertainment and ratings. 

So Larissa was subjected to the full brunt of attack. No fair, because out of the lot of them she pretty much does have clean hands.  Her only crime is a temper that goes from 1 to 100 in a nano second.  The poor woman has to sleep with soft and swollen Coltee, reside with cats and Mother, ride in a hot car and wear a bridal dress from Goodwill.  She is earning her Green Card.

Fern smirking she could smell 'garbage' so Larissa must be close.  Potty mouth Ashley squeezed into a pale sausage-like dress - who'd once offered Larissa a place to stay - jumped on the bandwagon of nastiness. 

Larissa was under full mob attack and unfortunately the woman only knows one way to defend herself. Deafening yells.

It was unfair IMO.  I don't like mob mentality. 

100% agree, I can't bring myself to dislike Larissa. I think she puts up with a lot with the marriage and or arrangement she is in- and was totally on the defensive walking in. 

• Love 20

I am also upset why they didn’t ask Leida about her wealth.

If she planned to contribute financially in the marriage.

Now, that she knows Eric doesn’t have much money and legally has to pay child support.....which cuts into his income. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

I don’t think he’s that stupid.

I do.

14 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

Did he get a passport or just citizenship?

It was the passport Steven was going on and on about, IIRC. You know, the document that allows one to travel. Which is exactly what I think the little shithead planned on doing with that baby The people at the embassy set his ass straight, though, and he was whistling a very different time when he came out.  He realized his little plot wouldn't work and he had to come clean to Olga. 

I'm glad she signed off and won't be in part 2 of the reunion. It would be too painful to watch her squirm while Steven gets called out for obviously planning to dump her and take off with their child. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

It was the passport Steven was going on and on about, IIRC. You know, the document that allows one to travel. Which is exactly what I think the little shithead planned on doing with that baby The people at the embassy set his ass straight, though, and he was whistling a very different time when he came out.  He realized his little plot wouldn't work and he had to come clean to Olga. 

I'm glad she signed off and won't be in part 2 of the reunion. It would be too painful to watch her squirm while Steven gets called out for obviously planning to dump her and take off with their child. 

Steven registered his son to get him citizenship. I doubt he didn’t know he’d need Olga’s permission to remove his son from Russia. I think this was manufactured by TLC, just as Olga not being allowed in the embassy was. I do think Steven was ambivalent about marriage and that’s not a strike against his character. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Yup.

I was obsessed with figuring this out for the entire episode. I think he was wearing some longer spandex-type shorts under his other shorts?

I took Tahitian dance classes (fa’arapu is lots of fun) and all the performers I saw had the tattoos. 

I have never been there so I am not sure if it is a tribal (?) thing and only village people get them. 

If it is frown upon by the rich white collar people....etc.

The Rock has the same tattoos. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Angkor said:

I call BS on Steven not applying for the visa because he didn't want to get stuck with Olga for 10 years if they weren't a match.  You had a child together, you are responsible for her for 18 years now and responsible for the son for life.  10 years is irrelevant once she got pregnant.

I really think he couldn't afford it at the time he first said he was going to do it. And probably couldn't get a sponsor.  Why he just doesn't give that as the excuse I have no idea but to me that would be really valid.  If they got all caught up in emotions and he could have been like I will bring you over! Not even realizing how much it would cost.  But kudos to him for being able to do it by himself now. He must have done a 180 when he got home from russia. 

32 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I couldn't get a read on that either. It was filmed around Thanksgiving. Although I know men who wear shorts  year round in all climates, between Samoa, Utah and So. California I don't think Asuelo could imagine the temps in NYC. No concept.

I don't think asuelo owns regular pants.  We've only seen him in shorts and the 'skirts' from his culture (don't shoot me, i know they're probably not called skirts). Loin cloth?? 

I wonder if Jay has messed up again since that one incident? 

• Love 2

The late plane

I didn't think the plane was late. I understood that Colt and Larissa weren't originally going to attend so they skipped their original flight; then changed their minds, decided to come and got on a later flight. Then their luggage was lost. So it was on them that they were late.

I also don't buy for a second that Larissa would fly without a full face of makeup. I don't think she leaves the house without her "face."

As much as I dislike her, I will say that I find her new haircut to be much more flattering than her old 'do.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I wonder if Jay has messed up again since that one incident? 

I don't think it is an "if" but more like a when...when he messed up a second time.

Ashley's friends will be short on compassion if she keeps Jay around when everyone knows about Tinder and the D discovery and since Ashley thrives on the sympathy from making bad choices.  Maybe before she decides to involve yet another man in her kids life she should get some professional help from the neck up so she won't need to get attention for being stupid about her choice of men.

• Love 5

Larissa is the type that I would totally not want to be friends with but love to watch.  Last night was a little rough - and she was 'blessed' with a loud voice which is probably what gets her in trouble the most. But somehow I oddly like her and Colt together.  When they are ok, they seem to be a good couple. I sense some chemistry there. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I just caught that Fernanda was giving Larissa the finger,

I know someone who did the exact same move once--in the front row of a church camp group photo when he was 13.  It was obvious Fernanda is young and immature, but this really took the cake.  If you're going to give her the finger, do it, you fucking teenager.  Sheeeesh.

13 hours ago, Sooner Smiles said:

Am I the only one who thinks Coltee refused to pony up the money for a nice dress for Larissa to wear to the reunion

I have serious doubts it anything she bought would be "nice."  But he didn't need to pony up money at all--she could have worn anything in her closet because it's all indistinguishable--too short and too tight.  Nobody would have been the wiser.

12 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

So, working your ass off is begging online to bring your ‘little family’ stateside!  Hahahahaha!  Good one, Steven.

Whatever he'd done at the reunion (finish school? get his own place?) was before he set up the gofundme.

13 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

She is still thinking about it.  Ashley is nothing more than a sex tourist.

She will keep Jay as long as she gets the dack three times a day.

But didn't she complain a couple of episodes ago about how frequently he wanted sex, that that was fine for a while but not now?  Or maybe three times a day is less frequently?

4 hours ago, JasonH said:

Shaun is terrible. As soon as I heard someone was in bed with Jay while Ashley was bar tending, I thought, they could spend the entire show on this situation alone, and guess what, she didn’t have one follow up question.

Did anyone ever actually go to Ashley's house?  I thought she speculated that that's where Jay and whoever would go, but not that it had happened. 

2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I'm a little on Jay's side here, while agreeing that what he did was unforgivable--he has apologized and vowed to never do it again--what more can he do at this point? 

I couldn't agree more.  What can he do? 

Then again, it could be that she just needs time to figure out if she can trust him again, so it could be that there's nothing that she could specify that he could do.  And didn't she say that if she revokes the whatever that he can't come back to the U.S. ever again?  I can see hesitating to do that to him (if it's true)--isn't his mother in the U.S.? 

The main takeaway is that this is a complex situation and best worked out between people who have a long-standing relationship, and even then it can be irreconcilable.  These two barely know each other, and you have Ashley with her issues, who ignored every warning.  I agree with others--this sounds like her comfort zone.

2 hours ago, lucy711 said:

The shoes the women were wearing made me laugh. 

Those heels are terrible for sitting because you can't put your foot down, but instead have it perched on the point of the stiletto for hours.  I'm not saying they should wear something out of Debbie's closet, but surely there's a middle ground.  You could shift around periodically to show the red sole, if needed.

34 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Then, throwing them in a room with a pile of pizza boxes was so ultra trashy.  Here - eat!

When they said, "lunch!" I was expecting at least a sandwich tray from Jimmy John's.  That pile of pizza boxes was almost as dispiriting as their weddings.

But what always strikes me when they show some of the production is how many people it takes to put on a shitshow like this. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, JasonH said:

Milking this “drama” for 2 episodes is ridiculous.

I intend to watch anything else during this timeperiod next week.  I have no time for the harradan and her eunuch screaming and insulting the other participants for two hours.  Everything I needed know about the tell-all, I learned in the first hour and fifty minutes of the show.  When there's more bleeping out than there is dialogue, I know that someone's hot button got pushed and it's all out war.  Who cares.

I've no sympathy for any of these people (other than maybe Olga who is safely away from her tormentor).  If the couples have started splitting up, it was overdue.  Having second hand experience with this process (I've shared this experience in earlier threads), this is the outcome.  No question.  Anyone who buys into this K-1 visa stuff gets exactly what they deserve.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

I do think Steven was ambivalent about marriage and that’s not a strike against his character. 

Lying to Olga about applying for her visa is, though.  Unless that was just producer-staged drama , too. I guess it's possible. Lord knows this show is faker than Ashley's titties.  But if Steven was faking those shifty little beady eyes darting around, he deserves an Emmy. I've never seen a more transparent liar.  He should take lessons from Jay on how to keep a steady gaze while spinning his yarns.

Someone asked Steven why he didn't tell Olga he just wasn't ready for marriage and then the bullshit about Olga being too crippled by pregnancy to handle the  news began to flow. What rubbish. She was strong enough to listen to him yell and berate her mere hours after being cut in half and having a human being pulled from inside her.  Steven's supposed "concern" for her delicate state is nothing but an excuse for lying to her.

Damn Kalani for butting in to support him. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Trashley likes to be cheated on. Her relationship comfort zone is to be cheated on, and leaving the cheater. She lives for that. It's a feature, not a bug. The way she was talking about the "seven year itch" sounded like she was looking forward to the drama. I mean, it's not a real thing, it's just some dumb legend/excuse and Marilyn Monroe movie title, but Trashley talks about it like it's real and it's going to happen. Jay "Conroy St.Christopher Smith" claims to be owning up but he's still making excuses for being on a dating app. This is perfect for Trashley because her reward is to talk him down about it. Jay's addled brain short-circuited so badly when the word "monogamous" was uttered, I could see sparks coming out of his ears. He tried to save himself pretending he'd never heard the word before. Sean Robinson asked her a great question: "Why are you still with Jay?" It proves my theory somewhat that she answered "I don't know" started to stutter and improvise a disjointed, meaningless word salad.

So now she doesn't want to be "responsible for 10 years" but hey, you sign up for a K1 visa, that is the price of making a mistake and hopefully makes other people think twice before they import vacation fucbois that tell you all the sweet nothings you long to hear. Jay's  I'd recommend that she pick her next cheater from the ranks of Americans for a less expensive experience, but maybe being cheated on and financially exploited makes the scenario even more appealing. 

One guest I would have liked to have seen on the video chat is the woman he was trying to invite over at Trashley's when she was out bar tending. He probably would have been too dumb to remove the big "Mr & Mrs" sign above the bed, LOL.

You're on to something. When they get caught cheating, Ashley gets to "go in" on them and they have to take it. She's a bitch on wheels and who can blame her??? The cheating dog deserves it! Let the groveling commence. 

Jay trying to creep with the sidechick in his wife's house is the definition of tired and trifling. 

• Love 5

I like Asuelo. He has a good heart. But he is definitely off. My ex sister in law had a summer fling with a guy from Puerto Rico who didn’t speak English. She ended up getting pregnant and marrying him. He never got a job, never learned English. Who knows what level of Spanish she actually knew. I always thought he was off bc he would spend money on weird things like flashing keychains with the Puerto Rican flag, stickers for his car, he’d interrupt conversations to show people these things like a child would. They got divorced, he went back to Puerto Rico, never was involved in the kids life and YEARS later or came out that he wasn’t just illiterate in English, he was in Spanish as well. 

Lss, Asuelo is a prince and he seems to want to try. Kalani will torture him emotionally until he can’t take it anymore. 

This season is a cautionary tale of how a fling can completely fuck up your life (Olga and Kalani). 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

He sent the picture unsolicited himself. He leaked it. Coltee is indeed a freak, and an exhibitionist with a taste for public humiliation.

literally! But I refuse to look, so I'll have to take everyone's word for it. 

Some other thoughts from last night:

Leida looks like she got dressed and then at the last minute wondered how she could make herself look classy, so she slapped on a string of fake pearls from Charming Charlie which don't go with her outfit at all. I guess Eric is wearing his blue "wedding tie" that Leida chose for him. 

If production hadn't ramped up the Larissa/Fernanda feud, I don't think Fernanda and Jon would have had anything to bring to the table. It's hard for me to believe Colt and Jon are the same age but they're both douches in totally different ways. 

That picture of the Snuggie Sisters Snugglin' in the waterfall is downright disturbing. 

edited to add one more thought: On the video of Asuelu's meltdown, I thought it was interesting that Leida found it so hysterically funny that she told Eric, "I'm going to die, baby" before switching to "calm down, Asuelu..." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Lying to Olga about applying for her visa is, though.  Unless that was just producer-staged drama , too. I guess it's possible. Lord knows this show is faker than Ashley's titties.  But if Steven was faking those shifty little beady eyes darting around, he deserves an Emmy. I've never seen a more transparent liar.  He should take lessons from Jay on how to keep a steady gaze while spinning his yarns.

Someone asked Steven why he didn't tell Olga he just wasn't ready for marriage and then the bullshit about Olga being too crippled by pregnancy to handle the  news began to flow. What rubbish. She was strong enough to listen to him yell and berate her mere hours after being cut in half and having a human being pulled from inside her.  Steven's supposed "concern" for her delicate state is nothing but an excuse for lying to her.

Damn Kalani for butting in to support him. 

Yet again, I believe this is manufactured drama. I think Steven and Olga  knew he didn’t meet the support qualification, which is why he was in the show.  He managed, with that TLC income and another job, to show an annual income of just under $21,000 to qualify for a K-1. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

The colonic sisters 

77E86A90-E792-4680-B35F-C3F1640BAAF3.jpeg

This is beyond creepy and borderline incestuous. The pic ia bad enough knowi g their bacjground but then the caption" a different degree amd depth than any other type of love" Girl, what?

• Love 21
14 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Jon and Fern separated.  She wanted him to move so she could become a model and he has a business he can’t drop. It was confirmed on Jan 2. He’s on his IG talking about it. 

Pao and Russ 2.0

Except, Pao and Russ are still together and have a bouncing baby boy.

• Love 2