Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

21 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

He was born in Russia, so he is NOT a US citizen by birth.  As you noted, they can get him US citizenship but he is not guaranteed it just b/c his sperm donor is Russian.

So the host of the post-show finally has an appropriate chair for her height, but the guests sit on a couch that is much lower and she looks like she is dwarfing them.

As long as his father acknowledges he is the father and agrees to support the child, he is. Im sure thats exactly what happened in the embassy, Sreven says, Richie is my child, Im prepared to support him and we plan to live in America for a signifigent period of time.

All 3 of my siblings were born outside of the US in this manner. ETA, they had 2 US parents though, but were born in Europe. They were entitled to both citizenships

He will qualify for both US and Russian citizenship

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

If she didn't want to get pregnant why didn't she look into birth control that she could use while breast feeding? 

I wonder what she used for BC when she took Oliver to Samoa? Wouldn’t she be aware of Asuelu’s aversion to using condoms from that visit? He didn’t just show up in America-his 90 day visit was planned way in advance and she knew they would be having sex, why didn’t she look into preventing pregnancy BEFORE he got here? Especially when he made it clear he wanted a big family right away

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

As long as his father acknowledges he is the father and agrees to support the child, he is

Yes, financial support until 18. Good luck with that homeless Steven.

I really hope he did attempt to take their baby to US with him and ends up in the gulag.  This dipshit has no clue to take care of himself, much less an infant.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

One of those critieria is providing financial support until 18. Good luck with that homeless Steven.

Well, Yeah. I dont think he actually has to prove he will support him, just state that he plans too. They are not going to come check . The embassy clearly has no issue with giving him the passport. Its a shame Russia is not in the EU.. It would be handy to have American and EU citizenship

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Yes, financial support until 18. Good luck with that homeless Steven.

I really hope he did attempt to take their baby to US with him and ends up in the gulag.  This dipshit has no clue to take care of himself, much less an infant.

Just saw the added stuff.  I sadly get the feeling that Olga will just agree to let him take the baby. I think she may feel that even as terrible as it will be, Richie is better off here. Reading about her life in their own thread here, I can see why she may want him to “escape”

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I wouldn't be surprised either way. I think Colt Tea is more cheap than broke though. 

Totally.  I think he can afford to fix the AC, but choses not too.  I doubt he could afford that big rock, but even if he could, I don't think he would.  He knows exactly what Larissa is in this for.  And he was ready to send her ass back to Brazil just for the drama.  Coltie is smart enough to know that these women are desperate to leave.  Larissa's are a dime a dozen over there and unlike the other men on these shows, he's already shown a reluctance to spend money on her.  There's absolutely no way I believe he shelled out money -- the rock they showed was huge and would cost quite a bit even at a wholesale rate.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Just saw the added stuff.  I sadly get the feeling that Olga will just agree to let him take the baby. I think she may feel that even as terrible as it will be, Richie is better off here. Reading about her life in their own thread here, I can see why she may want him to “escape”

God I hope she doesn't.  I hope that she can see he is woefully unprepared and an infant needs her.  She's a smart girl.  I don't see that happening that she would trust ANYONE with her baby.  I suspect they get the visa in time and are back in the US together.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

God I hope she doesn't.  I hope that she can see he is woefully unprepared and an infant needs her.  She's a smart girl.  I don't see that happening that she would trust ANYONE with her baby.  I suspect they get the visa in time and are back in the US together.

I also think that will happen, but i feel like if it didnt, she would let him take the baby. She just seems beaten down by life, like she doesnt have any fight left in her.

• Love 2

Ashley doesn't want a horny teenager? Whew. Good thing Jay finally hit the big 2-0!

I know Auselu gets a lot of flack around these parts for being less than brilliant, but watching Kalani complain about being pregnant and then admit that she was having unprotected sex - without any understanding of how the latter led to the former - was soul-deadening.

Watching Steven sit there dead-eyed as Olga cried about the thought of having her son ripped from her arms made me want to fire him into the sun via cannon.

I never thought I'd see the day, but it finally happened. Larissa's ridiculousness finally made me feel...sorry. For Colt. Watching him dance like a marionette, trying desperately not to LOOK AT A WAITRESS actually made me sad.

• Love 14

I keep saying I need to quit watching this shitshow. I am only 30 minutes into this episode and haven't read much above yet. But if I continue right now I will need to go take more of my BP meds.

Kalani. You frigging hairy, fertile blob. You feel like you are "SPREAD TOO THIN" already?? The only thing spread is your legs. Try being a single parent of two children with no family even living within 350 miles. You have limited options for birth control due to breastfeeding? And Asuelo refuses to wear a condom? Yet you still let him dip his naked wick? 

And there are wonderful, smart people out there that cannot conceive a child. 

*steps off soap box and slams door on way out*

• Love 24

Is my snark getting me in trouble again?  Hahahah!

Sometimes I just want to snark because I am not even sure this stuff is even real.

I guess I will reply here to all why I don’t like how Jonathan is treating Fernanda.

They are not orders, it is a marriage.  A long time marriage that started out like Fernanda and Jonathan.  We mirror them a lot except I was born an American citizen and we met while I was still attending high school in USA.

My husband and I have been apart many times.  When I was in the military and college.  Yep, despite marrying I still got to be a kid.  He came to me in another state and wanted to get married knowing I would not be home for 2 years.

We vacation apart a few times a year. Which is common for older couple, so totally natural. We have different hobbies and we enjoy separately.  We belong to a country club and that is where he goes to unwind.

This is his man bonding time.  He plays golf, eats and drinks with his buddies.....A LOT!  Multiple times a week.

He is home before dark on his own.  Not under my orders but by the grace of golf!  Lol! Can’t play golf in the dark.

Of course, Fernanda had a temper tantrum.  She is stuck at the house all day.  Jonathan said the same thing....but, didn’t handle it well.  His guilt made him go on a power trip instead of apologizing.   

He should say next time he will comprise for an hour or invite her along.

Something like this would not escalate an argument.

But, instead he abused his power.   I work.  ‘She can’t work.’ I buy everything.  ‘She is poor and can’t buy him nice things.’  I deserved to go out with my buddies.  ‘She has no friends in USA.’  I deserve that drink.  ‘She can’t drink.’

Y’all understand now???  You understand it is an inequality issue?  This is why I am the wife that I am.  I want respect and equality. There needs to a balance of power. I want harmony in my home. It is the wife’s duty to make their man into a husband.  Men don’t know how to be husbands, because men don’t understand what women want.  It is our job to guide them. Nicely, of course.

My husband understands this and why he doesn’t stop at bars before coming home. Just like I come home when I am supposed to be home. 

Fernanda is taking a stance.  Maybe she should stop screaming and talk about it the next day. I can’t remember but if they fought when he got home....well, he is drunk.  Not a good time!

It is a fact when man comes home drunk.....there will be a fight.  Fight or no fight....... Now, the wife has to go to bed angry and wake up angry. 

What I personally understand is that when you are 19 about to marry an older man he needs to be understanding, flexible, compassionate.  Not abuse his power and be willing to settle into a new routine for marry life.....with a 19 year old!

Until we can fly on our own....(and, we eventually will!).......we are teen girls that need special care. 

So, no Fernanda is not wrong. She has Latin values and why she called her dad to receive guidance because Jon was acting strong-willed. Jonathan is wrong! He is older and abused his power. 

He is acting  like a puppy kicker!

• Love 7

I can honestly say that i never had to guide my husband on how to be one and we have been together 24 years. I never cared if he had the occasional drink after dinner as long as he called me. But all marriages are different and what works for you may not work for me. 

I disagee with Fernanda that it’s wrong for him to go out for a drink.. but, and its a big but, since he knows it bothers her and he knows that she feels isolated, he shouldnt do it,

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Mothra said:

You're right to be frightened.  The thing about the south is that the most vicious, even deadly, sentiments are expressed so very kindly and politely--or only whispered among friends--that you might be in big trouble and never know it until it's too late.  Bless your heart.

giphy.gif

• Love 4

The 90 Day LIVE forum is not accepting new posts...  So I'll cheat and post my comment here.

To quote somebody from that forum "Trashely's friend Brandi looks rough".  I'm assuming that was the girl whose blue dress had a huge circular cut-out IN THE FRONT CHEST AREA???  So trashy, I could not believe my eyes.  That made Molly's low cut dress look timid.  

Oh, and I turned off the tv before Jessie's arrival.  No need to hear what that loony has to say.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, CoyoteBlue said:

Eric doesn't seem to realize that he can't just decide not to pay child support. That's the whole point - otherwise, a lot of deadbeat dads would happily 'give up paternal rights' to get out of paying. He can give up paternal rights. probably, and custody/visitation, but that won't get him out of support.

THIS!  If his paychecks are not garnished now, they will be. And then Leid will have to except that, too.

• Love 3

tumblr_lxx67b995W1qjhkwdo1_250.gif

8 hours ago, TaraS1 said:

Kalani crying those big, doe-eyed, silent sympathy tears was the best part of that whole episode.  I take great joy in the sheer terror she clearly feels about having to tell Uncle Sister about this new little development (that is all Asuelu's fault).

But these scenes with Steven and Olga are killing me.  I've never watched a reality show before where I literally feel desperate to step into the TV and help someone like I do Olga.  Can someone show these episodes to Putin?  I feel like someone, somewhere needs to step in and save this girl from having her child kidnapped by Richie Bitch.

And to think that during filming she probably thought she’d gain sympathy from people who’d say, “awwww poor Kalani she’s just trying to be a good mother.”

Now everybody can’t stand her because she and her mother try to make Asuelu the bad guy.

She’s an a-hole and it’s a real because you can tell it’s not just bad editing.

Side-note: People are already bad-photoshopping Putin rescuing Olga from Steven.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, Cammi said:

I get it, I was mostly joking about Asuelo's "pull out game being weak"- however, charting my cycle and a combination of this worked for me. But you KNOW these nimrods didn't practice ANY precautionary methods to prevent pregnancy. It's just tragic that a grown woman is upset, and almost seemed surprised that sex causes babies smdh

The rhythm method! Okay - that's different from the withdrawal method.

If one is able to chart their ovulation (easier if you have a regular cycle), abstain from sex during the days of ovulation (and several days before and after - 10 days total is recommended), AND combine that with withdrawal, then the failure rate is the same as with condoms (typical use) - 13%.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I was just using part of your quote to make a joke about dumbass Asuelo.

Its not a biggy deal you originally quoted what another person wrote and said it was me. the credit should have gone to the original poster not me but I’m not upset.

Kalani really can't claim ignorance over the birth control thing.  She's 30.  There are commercials for different birth control options on tv.  Or she could spend two minutes looking online.  She is in no position to be having a second kid since both parents are unemployed.  It's frustrating to watch someone who is so willfully ignorant and irresponsible.  Her family clearly has enabled her.  If I were in her position, my dad would flat out tell me that I was immature and a poor excuse for an adult.

Leida should be counting her lucky stars that Eric's ex-wife is so decent. 

Fernanda reminded me this episode that she is 19.  She just isn't ready to be married yet. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Totally.  I think he can afford to fix the AC, but choses not too.  I doubt he could afford that big rock, but even if he could, I don't think he would.  He knows exactly what Larissa is in this for.  And he was ready to send her ass back to Brazil just for the drama.  Coltie is smart enough to know that these women are desperate to leave.  Larissa's are a dime a dozen over there and unlike the other men on these shows, he's already shown a reluctance to spend money on her.  There's absolutely no way I believe he shelled out money -- the rock they showed was huge and would cost quite a bit even at a wholesale rate.

He probably thought the ring would shut her up, at least for a while. But alas, she still wants a new place-sea with a nice couch-ee and no Deb Bea.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Would the K1 Visa not work for her ? I wonder why it takes so long for her and not the others, because apparantly they must have been planning for at least 7 or so months for her to enter on the K1. 

The K1 is a great option, but politics play a big part.  It depends heavily on the current relationship between the US and the other country.  Jamaica?  No worries, easy visa.  Israel, slightly more tricky, but Alexi got in (past season).  Russia?  The relationship seems to change hourly sometimes, so it might take a very long time.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I live in a congested American city, so we have alternate means of transportation (subway, bus, rental bikes/scooters, Uber, etc.) but mopeds are generally something used by young teen boys, hipsters, and delivery people. Seeing a 30-ish? woman in a criss-cross top scooting around a residential neighborhood in the suburbs isn’t a very common sight.

LOL. Well here in Indonesia, it’s the ride of non-hipster people of all ages.

9 hours ago, Drogo said:

Natalie angrily scooting away is my spirit animal.  Everything about that exit was fantastic.

She might as well have gotten into an oversized hamster ball, AFAIC.

I agree it was a good exit tho.

People are doing all sorts of edits with add dramatic music effects. I can’t. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Look, some of us need to have some fun, and show some personality, by having silly purses.  I'm not going to hate.  A few weeks ago I saw a woman with a dinosaur purse.  I complimented her, and she told me his name.

There are a few reasons this gave me joy:

The scooter is not seen as a very powerful vehicle.  So it's like flouncing off after a fight and hopping on a unicycle.  

Scooters are small, Natalie is not (no hate, I'm a fat girl).  Big people on little things are comic to me.

Also, I think teh fact that Natalie’s so psychotic adds to the hilarity of it all.

I mean last episode we learned that Tasha drives a big-ass truck.

Natalie and her big matador talk, you’d think she’d drive a pimped-up monster SUV.

I think it was a scooter (not a moped) but I always thought of mopeds as Mr. Bean’s kind of thing.

When I was in Japan I bought two bags (a purse and a sling canvas bag) that looked like cat heads complete with ears in Harajuku. No hate for teh quirk.

8 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I'm choosing to believe that Steven is a product of creative editing and producer driven drama.  They seem very concerned about whether Olga will get her visa and I'm not sure if that's a legitimate concern or if they're playing it up for the story line.  I'm choosing to believe that Olga will get her visa soon and the three of them will happily travel to America together.  If Steven is really heinous enough to rip a newborn from it's mother's arms he should hire security upon entering the U.S. because if Eric/Leida and Ashley/Jay feel threatened by social media, Steven would certainly be in imminent danger.

I’m going to apply the “actions speak louder than words” rules with those two (plus add teh fact that Olga is so sweet/not thirsty, that I guess teh producers figured she’d make the perfect victim of Psycho Steven).

Steven’s nastiness comes through from the interaction and dialogue (unlike Kalani, Mother Kalani, and Leida—whose words all flow out of their mouths in full sentences, fakeass pity parties about people impregnating them, and clear dick-move actions, such as calling Eric while he’s at work).

Olga seems distressed but I also wonder if it’s because she’s stressed out over the embassy’s bureaucracy?

IDK how corrupt Russia is, but Indonesia was pretty corrupt in the ‘90s up to about 5-ish years ago (this was when you had no choice but to play along with their extortions and pay-up or you wouldn’t get your paperwork done—this is no longer the case in 2018, tho, thankfully).

Didn’t someone in a previous episode thread mention Russian students usually get their summer jobs through “agencies”? I’m assuming this agency took care of their workers visas, etc. for her.

This might be the first time she’s dealt directly with the US Embassy (and she’s relying on Steven who’s probably not very good at being good to authorities—meanwhile he enjoys being “the man” of the family and taking care of everything for her).

When I applied for my own B1/B2 visa from the American Embassy, it was super anxious (I felt like my fate was entirely in these people’s hands). But at the same time, it’s also scary because I knew if IFI my visa application were rejected, my family had no power to help me out and get me a second chance (you’re not entitled to a reason why they reject you, you don’t get the US$ 100 admin fee back—which is a lot and goes a long way in Jakarta).

And when I say “my family can’t help me”, I’m not even talking about bribery or anything unlawful!

When I applied for a Japan visa, it was easier for me because my brother had been back there at least 4 times (returning for visits since he went on a student exchange programme since he was a child). My brother and I applied together (with all the paperwork proving I am in fact his sister). That made my application easier.

Olga’s an orphan.

When I applied for my Schengen visa, I had a European government’s education organisation deal with my visa application, I just handed them a passport. They saw to it that I’d get entry because I had already been accepted at a Dutch university. It didn’t feel like when I was at teh mercy of the US embassy.

Olga doesn’t have that assurance without her summer job agency.

I don’t think Americans truly understand how America comes off abroad to the rest of us. It’s not just that people want to move to the US, sometimes you scare the hell out of some of us.

Even fictional characters like Captain America feel intimidating to me (like, the guy seriously really rubs me the wrong way—I’d rather have tea with Deadpool). ☕️

ETA: I can’t beliebeb I just ranted that long about how scared I am of American bureaucracy. LOL. Sorryyyy.

Edited by CSS.MD
You know what also scares me? Autocorrect.
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, snarky snarkerson said:

Yes, but that would also mean the person has a license in their home country. I would not be surprised, even if she requested a Jeep, if Fernanda did not have a Mexican license. Many don't.

As far as obtaining a license here, it would sort of be pointless. Nowadays, in order to secure a license, she (or any of the others) would need to go through the written and road tests, and then would only be granted a license for the duration of their visa (so 90 days or less). I'm not sure what it would look like during the period where they adjusted their status, but they probably would need to wait until they had at least been granted their work permit (as part of the green card application) before being allowed to secure another drivers license. 

I should have been clearer about that, you need an actual ‘home’ licence’ to be granted an international drivers licence. It’s more a courtesy thing and not every country recognizes it. Imagine watching robotic coltee trying to teach Larissa to drive with no a/c!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

First, you must have a driver's license from your home country (remember, many of the countries of which these "90 Day Fiance's" are citizens are poor countries, in which driving and owning/having access to vehicles is a privilege enjoyed by those who have money).

It may very well be neither Fernanda or Larissa have driver's licenses from their home countries.

I should have been clearer about needing an originating home licence, and the international licence is more of a courtesy than a requirement. Having a valid drivers licence IS required.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Unpopular opinion - I think that Larissa is prettier in the face than Fernanda.  Feels good to have said that...like a confessional.

My husband and I were saying the exact same thing.  We both thought Larissa was prettier.  Finer features.  Too bad she dresses like a slut.  When she met Colte in the airport for the first time, she looked like a streetwalker.  Maybe Colte likes her that way.  BTW,Fernanda is still a child.  Carrying on because he was late when having a drink with his friend and wanted a little conversation.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

He probably thought the ring would shut her up, at least for a while. But alas, she still wants a new place-sea with a nice couch-ee and no Deb Bea.

Alas, you are a poet and just don’t know it,  LMAO !   Green cardee is the key.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If Olga was able to get a work visa to come to the USA last year (when she met and was impregnated by Steven), can't she just get the same type of visa to get here temporarily so she doesn't completely lose contact with Richie?  Then they can get married here and apply for the married visa instead of the "fingers-crossed" 90-day visa.

(I know nothing of visas or international law . . . I'm just wondering why other options aren't being discussed.)

Yes, Olga was eligible for a non-immigrant work visa to the USA before she got knocked up.  One of the questions that the USA asks on visa applications is for you to list all family members in the USA.   If you have family members in the USA, you are at higher risk to overstay.  If you're a young Russian woman who gets knocked up by an American,  and he takes your baby to the USA, your chances of then getting a non-immigrant/work/student/tourist visa to the USA go way, way down.  Also, if she applied for another work/tourist/student visa they would see in the system that she already had a pending K-1 visa to immigrate.  They're not going to give her any more non-immigrant visas, because they know she really, really wants to immigrate to the USA.  She's eligible to immigrate permanently on a fiancee visa, but she's basically no longer eligible to just visit,  because it's obvious she would never want to go back

4 hours ago, greekmom said:

It just disgusts me that either by trick, editing or actual fact, this is a story that TLC is going with Stupid Steven and Orphan Olga.  

3 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Richie IS a US citizen by birth. I dont think the US embassy can deny that. So hes entitled to a passport. However, if steven  tries to leave with him on that US passport the birthplace will say Russia. Russian immigration will see it. That means they will view him as a Russian citizen and ignore the American citizenship. They will want to see a visa for him and, Richie cant get one of those without Olga’s permision. I think Steven thinks he can just march the baby out of Russia since he has an American passport. I dont think thats the case.

I agree that the chances of Steven getting the baby out of Russia without her permission are zero. The Russians wouldn't demand to see the baby's American visa, but they would demand to see permission from the mother. 

I don't fault TLC for using this storyline. Even if Steven's chances of pulling off his baby escape plan are zero, the fact that he is trying to do it, or threatening to do it, and telling Olga she has no say in the matter, is very revealing as to his true nature. 

Now, if Steven has no intention to taking the baby from her and going to America, and they are just making him say that stuff to look like an asshat (like the scripted "Thai massage" line from last season) then yes, that's disgusting, and Steven is stupid for playing along.

Edited by gavinmac
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If Olga was able to get a work visa to come to the USA last year (when she met and was impregnated by Steven), can't she just get the same type of visa to get here temporarily so she doesn't completely lose contact with Richie?  Then they can get married here and apply for the married visa instead of the "fingers-crossed" 90-day visa.

(I know nothing of visas or international law . . . I'm just wondering why other options aren't being discussed.)

Here are some potential issues. She is already in the system trying for  K1.. two visa applications look bad. If she gets turned down and then tries for a different visa, it looks bad. When she lists family or friends in America and lists a baby she looks like a risk to overstay her visa.

I have a friend who tried to get a longer stay visa in the USA. He’s British. I warned him not to. I told him to stick with the 90 day regular one. He didnt listen. On his visa he mentioned having a girlfriend in the USA. Visa denied. He was a risk to stay. Not only that but hes not even allowed to try to come back to visit for years. 

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Richie IS a US citizen by birth. I dont think the US embassy can deny that. So hes entitled to a passport. However, if steven  tries to leave with him on that US passport the birthplace will say Russia. Russian immigration will see it. That means they will view him as a Russian citizen and ignore the American citizenship. They will want to see a visa for him and, Richie cant get one of those without Olga’s permision. I think Steven thinks he can just march the baby out of Russia since he has an American passport. I dont think thats the case.

I don’t think he has s passport yet. This visit was just for citizenship. I thought the first guy   Steven visited said he has to apply for a passport and that can take some time. 

• Love 2

I am with Jonathan in that ridiculous fight.  If Fernanda thinks she is old enough to get married, then she needs to act like an adult.  Or, maybe he needs to teach her how to be a wife.  In my book, a wife doesn't throw a fit just because her husband goes out one night with a few buddies.  If she can't handle it yet, then maybe she should still be clubbing at home with her friends and come back when she is a bit wiser and more mature.  Jonathan is just dim-witted to think that he can reason with her the same way he could with a woman his age.

Edited by lucy711
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I don’t think he has s passport yet. This visit was just for citizenship. I thought the first guy   Steven visited said he has to apply for a passport and that can take some time. 

I thought he said he got the baby his passport but  I could be wrong. A normal passport can take 6 weeks, but you can pay more for an expedited one right way. But either way, if he got his citizenship he is entitled to a passport

Edited by JennyMominFL
On 12/16/2018 at 10:54 AM, RealReality10 said:

How do Eric and Colt not have any money?

My dad was an army reservist and he continues to get a monthly check after retirement.  And that was not retirement from full time active duty.  On top of that guaranteed paycheck, Eric has some sort of management job and one child to pay child support for in Wisconsin.  How is he broke?  What happened?  How is he paying 1k a month in support for 1 kid?

Colt is a software engineer.  In Las vegas.  Which is not a super expensive city to live in.  He is splitting rent with his mom and for some reason he drives a POS car with no ac?  I thought maybe he was poor because he was upside down on the house but they are just renting, so what gives?  He has no children, he should make good money, he splits bills with his mom and he better not have a car payment.  Why doesn't he have money?

I feel like Larissa has said multiple times in th that Colt told her she could get whatever he wanted when she got to the us.  Which sounds exactly like something a man that looked like Colt would say to a woman that looks like larissa. 

Boy.. what some people would do for a green card.  How Larissa sleeps with Colte, I have no idea.  Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.  Every night no less.  

• Love 6

Opinions please: Do y'all think that if Kalani didn't have her family as backup/financial help, then they would've been more careful?

Do you guys think that in the back of her head Kalani knows that her family is there no matter what? To help her with child care, place to live, money etc. So she's just reckless and immature? I mean, if she didn't have any government help or help from her family, do you think she would've acted more responsibly? I just can't fathom in this day and age acting so irresponsible after the first unplanned pregnancy. At 30 yrs old! I can't say anything for Asuelo, because I'm of the unpopular opinion he is "simple minded". Not being snarky at all. I honestly wonder about his intellect. 

What would a Kalani do if her extended family said "Nope, this is your family unit now. You and your young man take care of it"? Thinking perhaps might be the best thing for her. Who is paying for these kids if neither one works??? 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Romantic partners are entitled to get upset about anything that upsets them.  Jonathan doesn't have some constitutional right to go out drinking with his friends without Fernanda getting angry. 

It's not really about being an adult, it's about respect. He doesn't know her, so he needs to be diligent about checking first to see how something he's planning to do will make her feel.  

I suppose everyone handles relationships differently.  My husband and I don't and have never checked in with each other to do things like that (before we had kids).  I went to happy hour after work many times without telling him, and he did the same.  Jonathan doesn't have a constitutional right to go out, but I am a firm believer in each party in a marriage having autonomy.  We talk to each other about important issues and always consult each other before buying something significant, but my husband would have no time for me if I whined about him doing things after work on his own (as long as it wasn't every night).  Ditto for me.  I have also come to realize after watching this show that I am much less sensitive than most women.  A lot of stuff just doesn't bother me.

• Love 5

this is a drastic situation with Jon a' Fern. that got harder the 1st day and a thong, so I think it seems appropriate for Jon to be extra communicative. He can go out, but don't ignore the text.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Boy.. what some people would do for a green card.  How Larissa sleeps with Colte, I have no idea.  Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.  Every night no less.  

LOL, it reminds me of that classic scene in boomerang.  

Except Eartha kitt is gorgeous.

Ugh, those lucious voluptuous man boobs coming at you ......oh goodness.  I just, oh man, Brazil must be the worst!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, geej said:

He can go out, but don't ignore the text.

I think this is the bigger problem. Ignoring a text can be taken as suspicious behavior. Apparently she sent several, & he never responded. But I think he's a douche, so it just follows he'd do that.

• Love 13