Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E01: With a Wonder and a Wild Desire / S15.E02: Broken Together

• Start Topic

This episode had a bit of a quirky vibe to it. It was fun, but I found Teddy, the new ortho doc and the girl on the bike a bit annoying. 

I hope that Koracik (sp?) is sticking around. He has great chemistry with Amelia and Meredith. I like Amelia and Owen together, but I also like her with Koracik. Considering that he’s also a neuro god, I wonder how well he knew Derek, especially with the link to Amelia. A brief pairing with Meredith could be fun and I could see her conflicted about being with another neuro guy. 

I don’t know what to think about Alex as the interim chief. The review seemed like it was more for comic relief. Based on the previews, I can’t see people taking him seriously because he’s Alex. He and Jo were cute together and I’m wondering if we’ll see a baby by the end of the season. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

It's not that it was creepy: it's that it was completely not believable that Hot Asian Ortho God would flirt with someone as immature and completely off-putting in every way as Glasses. 

I don't know that it's completely unbelievable...don't really think you can gauge someone else's attraction to someone based on their looks and/or attitude. I'm a fairly attractive guy (or so I'm told), and I've thought Glasses was completely adorable from the beginning...immaturity and geekiness aside. Asian Ortho God has just met him, and probably thinks he's cute and finds the nerdiness endearing, as I do. That didn't seem unbelievable to me at all.

That said, I wasn't a fan of this premiere. Maybe I never really noticed before, but there was way too much talking about personal business in front of patients and the like. The bike victim acting all woozy over all the hot docs tending to her didn't ring true to me...I guess maybe she was hopped up on pain killers and they were trying to portray that kind of altered state, but it didn't work for me, or maybe the actress just wasn't selling it, I don't know.  I also didn't like the nosy patient behind the curtain (though it was a little funny), nor Ms. Matchmaker all up in everyone's business even though they were asking for it. Just seemed like the ep was written by a group of high schoolers.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

nor Ms. Matchmaker all up in everyone's business even though they were asking for it. Just seemed like the ep was written by a group of high schoolers.

I was also bugged by DeLuca just needing to apologize to Meredith about the kiss at the wedding in the middle of the ER in front of a patient. Seriously, time and place, people. These people are incapable of having a personal conversation on their personal time, aren't they?

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I was also bugged by DeLuca just needing to apologize to Meredith about the kiss at the wedding in the middle of the ER in front of a patient. Seriously, time and place, people. These people are incapable of having a personal conversation on their personal time, aren't they?

Yes! That's especially what I was thinking about when I said too much personal discussion in front of patients. Couldn't remember what he was apologizing to Meredith about.

• Love 4

So Arizona has been Lexied? Not a single mention throughout the double episode, not even a throwaway line? Oh well. 

Teddy is apparently not going to have a medical role? I wonder how that's going to work out. She's just going to randomly hang out at the hospital because why not? The only way I'm ever going to be remotely interested in that love triangle if Amelia and Teddy end up hooking up together and ditching Owen, which, yeah.

I get that Alex and Jo had been way overlooked over the years, both individually and as a couple, but this is now a ridiculous overcompensation. She's become a genius scientist and he's now a chief, which as we all know, in the show's universe is basically equivalent to the position of POTUS? Come on. I actually FF-ed through her speech about why she's the future of medicine and suddenly the show became a lot more tolerable. I have a feeling I'll be doing that a lot this season.

The new doctors did nothing for me. The "Ortho God" is laughable and the Asian doctor's interaction with Glasses has Callie 2.0 written all over it, which I wasn't that interested in the first time around either. 

Strangely enough, I found Maggie almost likeable and wasn't annoyed by Bailey for the first time in forever. So that's something. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Joana said:

She's just going to randomly hang out at the hospital because why not?

Her blood clot foreshadows some dramatic health complication that necessitates lots of doctor visits? And we all know the only place to get medical attention in Seattle is at this hospital. There are no other hospitals or private practice doctors or clinics anywhere in the area.

Or Alex'll find her a job, seeing as he is now the acting chief of surgery and will therefore be able to hire and fire at will with no input from anyone else on the board that supposedly runs the place.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Giuseppe said:

The bike victim acting all woozy over all the hot docs tending to her didn't ring true to me...I guess maybe she was hopped up on pain killers and they were trying to portray that kind of altered state, but it didn't work for me, or maybe the actress just wasn't selling it, I don't know. 

I thought it was one of the worst acting gigs in the history of the show. Totally cringeworthy throughout, to the point that I wasn't even sad about the character's death in the end. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

I don't know that it's completely unbelievable...don't really think you can gauge someone else's attraction to someone based on their looks and/or attitude. I'm a fairly attractive guy (or so I'm told), and I've thought Glasses was completely adorable from the beginning...immaturity and geekiness aside. Asian Ortho God has just met him, and probably thinks he's cute and finds the nerdiness endearing, as I do. That didn't seem unbelievable to me at all.

It's more that it feels like Callie 2.0.  There's been zero indication that Glasses is bisexual (or gay, I guess, even though he slept with Jo), so it feels completely out of left field and inauthentic; I just don't find it believable that he'd suddenly be attracted to HAOG (do we know his name yet?), even though HAOG is super-hot.  And yeah, while it's true that we don't know anything about H.A.O.G., I personally don't find it believable that he'd be attracted to Glasses, and that's partially because I LOATHE Glasses and don't see why anyone would want to do anything other than punch him in the face.  So...the show's got a long way to go to convince me of this.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

I did like Deluca sister when she was being a doctor and matter of factly stating about why men shove things up their anus. And of course the male doctors wince and cringe. Grow up men!

Yeah, that's probably the only time I've ever liked Carina, and it made me like Roy more that he was decidedly not grossed out by what she was saying.

• Love 8

Out of all the guys they threw at Meredith in the premiere, she had the best chemistry with Koracick. 

Shut up Owen. In the span of 11 weeks, he went from flying to Germany to profess his love for Teddy to being all in with Amelia. He doesn't know what he wants. If both women were smart, they'd run far away from him. However, if him and Teddy don't ultimately end up together then why even bring her back? I don't care how they intend to tell this love triangle story that they claim will be "so different", guarantee we've seen it all in other iterations from the past. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 10
45 minutes ago, NUguy514 said:

It's more that it feels like Callie 2.0.  There's been zero indication that Glasses is bisexual (or gay, I guess, even though he slept with Jo), so it feels completely out of left field and inauthentic; I just don't find it believable that he'd suddenly be attracted to HAOG (do we know his name yet?), even though HAOG is super-hot. 

That I agree with. And while watching last night I kept trying to tell if we were actually seeing a mutual attraction from Glasses or if they were trying to just show him nervous/uncomfortable from the attention. I don't follow spoilers for this show so I don't know if the path they have planned for Glasses is actually for him to all of a sudden be gay/bi, but I agree it's cheap if they do go there.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, NUguy514 said:

It's more that it feels like Callie 2.0.  There's been zero indication that Glasses is bisexual (or gay, I guess, even though he slept with Jo), so it feels completely out of left field and inauthentic; I just don't find it believable that he'd suddenly be attracted to HAOG (do we know his name yet?), even though HAOG is super-hot. 

This got me thinking - has there ever been another TV character fully established as a straight man who'd go on to develop a sexual attraction for men over the course of the show? The only other example I can think of is Tim Bayliss on Homicide wayyyy back in the day, and that was a horrible mess of a storyline too. There was also that black surgeon on Chicago Hope that randomly came out of closet one day, but since we knew next to nothing about his personal life before that, it's not really the same.

I think it's great they're finally adding a gay male character to the cast, I just don't understand why they have to go along with the same recipe that's already been used on the show, and more than once at that - remember Leah?

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

That I agree with. And while watching last night I kept trying to tell if we were actually seeing a mutual attraction from Glasses or if they were trying to just show him nervous/uncomfortable from the attention. I don't follow spoilers for this show so I don't know if the path they have planned for Glasses is actually for him to all of a sudden be gay/bi, but I agree it's cheap if they do go there.

I don't think GA is the type of show that would use gay panic in any shape or form, so IMO Glasses definitely is/will be attracted to that guy. 

• Love 1
On 9/27/2018 at 2:35 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I am going to spend the entire two hours hoping that someone says, "Welcome to Seattle, BITCH!" to Chris Carmack's character.

This show let a dog run through a hospital all day long but they couldn't make this bit of meta fun happen?

I hated everything about this episode except that Alex is interim chief - I was sure Bailey was going to give it to her since she stole Jo. So I'm definitely in until they destroy him again. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

To be fair Greg Germann has chemistry with everyone.

He really does. He's the best part of the show. 

On 9/27/2018 at 11:56 AM, funnygirl said:

Teddy calling out the Sisterhood and pointing out that Maggie and Amelia are not actually sisters was the best. I've been screaming that at my television since the birth of that trio (season 12?). 

Yes! I cheered out loud when Teddy said this. 

On 9/27/2018 at 10:08 PM, LexieLily said:

The way it presented the entire episode, Jackson's sudden epiphany about religion and deeper meaning and his proposal/not-proposal and eventual I love you to Maggie was a reaction to April's insta-marriage. He wasn't as truly happy for her as he claimed.

I agree with this. Also, Maggie and Jackson continually were having 2 different conversations at once. They weren't even listening to each other. I still dislike them together. I do wish the show would have explored Mere/Jackson more. Not necessarily romantically but the bond over their similar parents. 

20 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Thank you for getting Chris Carmack shirtless as soon as possible, show!

Awww, Alex is so used to Seattle that his skin couldn't handle LA.

When Owen told Qadri to find the lost dog and she said she was third in her class, it reminded me of when Winona Ryder couldn't find a job in Reality Bites and her mom suggested applying at McDonald's. Winona Ryder's character said, "I was valedictorian of my university," and her step-father replied, "Well, you don't have to put that on your application."

Koracik can definitely stay if he's going to keep throwing truth bombs about Owen to Amelia.

I love Carmack so I'm here for him, especially shirtless.

Maggie needs to grow up. She better not pull an Arizona and tell that Teddy's pregnant. At some point, she has to mature. On that same note, Teddy needs to grow up and just tell Owen. Have a conversation with him. Then they and Amelia can go live off screen.

I loved the Mere/Alex scene at the end. 

• Love 8

The first 35 minutes made me so annoyed with how goooooofy all the characters were acting, I rewound back to the opening credits to see who had written such a cartoonish OTT script.  I wouldn't have been shocked if someone's eyeballs had popped out on springs while a Woogah! played in the background.

But I calmed down, eventually.  The second half sobered up a little bit.

Regarding Alex as the new interim chief, I thought the point was that Bailey had picked a "fourth-stringer," as directed.  Not that Alex is irresponsible, but just that Bailey would be welcomed back when she chose to return, more than if she'd appointed Richard.

I thought the most attractive Glasses has ever looked was after Hot Asian Guy spoke to him in the bar.  I could see that happening.

Amelia still does way too much gazing skyward with dreamy eyes and a big toothy smile, as though she's watching a movie of herself on a drive-in theatre screen.  Please stop.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, candall said:

Regarding Alex as the new interim chief, I thought the point was that Bailey had picked a "fourth-stringer," as directed.  Not that Alex is irresponsible, but just that Bailey would be welcomed back when she chose to return, more than if she'd appointed Richard.

Setting up for Alex to be the Best Chief Ever and make everyone wonder if Bailey should come back to the position when her "stress sabbatical" (whatever that means; I know she explained it last season but I tend to tune out her monologuing) is done.

Is this the most unprofessional hospital crew on TV? New docs have been there for five minutes, Meredith hasn't even told Dr. "Link" her name and he's asking her to get drinks (never mind that as a board member/part owner, you'd think she'd have been at least somewhat involved in hiring him), and we haven't even actually been introduced to the other new guy and he's hitting on an intern (resident? I don't even know where they're at with the timelines on this show) at the doctors' hangout bar. I know they were publicizing "first gay male doctor character" but I'm going to be very annoyed if the main focus of his character is that he's gay. Also, if I were an ER patient and my doctors were having a conversation about their drunken kiss the night before right in front of me, I'd be asking for a different doctor.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Setting up for Alex to be the Best Chief Ever and make everyone wonder if Bailey should come back to the position when her "stress sabbatical" (whatever that means; I know she explained it last season but I tend to tune out her monologuing) is done.

I'm also wondering if that's the direction they're taking. Not that it would be entirely implausible/unwarranted as Bailey is a terrible chief, but I didn't think the show would ever demote her. However, now that Alex/Jo are apprently able to walk on water, I don't know.

40 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I know they were publicizing "first gay male doctor character" but I'm going to be very annoyed if the main focus of his character is that he's gay. 

I agree. At first I thought he'd just casually drop a mention of his sexuality only for it to never be discussed again, which would obviously suck, but it would be equally as bad if he got the treatment of Arizona's Lesbian Lovers of the Season.

I still can't get over how lame this supposed Ortho God was. And his introduction was so underwhelming. I think even someone like Minnick had a better entrance. 

Edited by Joana
  • Love 2

Does anyone one think it’s weird that a character whose faith was such an integral part of her character and a major topic in her main ship was written off and now both those things are being transferred to Jackson and jaggie? 

I cant help but feel really j*****. What he’s going through is profound and would have meant to much to japril. I really wish they would have thought of something else for these two that didn’t have remnants of April. 

• Love 15
19 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

And with Alex interim chief and Arizona gone, who is taking charge of the tiny humans?

I imagine Alex will do both. Owen, Richard and Bailey were chiefs and surgeons at the same time. 

15 minutes ago, Joana said:

I'm also wondering if that's the direction they're taking. Not that it would be entirely implausible/unwarranted as Bailey is a terrible chief, but I didn't think the show would ever demote her. However, now that Alex/Jo are apprently able to walk on water, I don't know.

I think Alex will probably end up surprising people, but I don't see the show ever demoting Bailey. They love Bailey. I'm just happy Alex is getting a hospital-related story. He's been left out of those for a long time. 

Edited by Evie
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Joana said:

I agree. At first I thought he'd just casually drop a mention of his sexuality only for it to never be discussed again, which would obviously suck, but it would be equally as bad if he got the treatment of Arizona's Lesbian Lovers of the Season.

I know they're not huge fans of stable relationships on this show, but it'd be interesting to see the gay character with a semi-off-screen husband/family or at least a serious partner, and not make him a stereotypical gay playboy (aka, the gay Dr. Sloan-pre-Lexi). (The Night Shift didn't do a bad job in this regard.)

Just now, moonorchid said:

Does anyone one think it’s weird that a character whose faith was such an integral part of her character and a major topic in her main ship was written off and now both those things are being transferred to Jackson and jaggie? 

I cant help but feel really j*****. What he’s going through is profound and would have meant to much to japril. I really wish they would have thought of something else for these two that didn’t have remnants of April. 

Yeah, I'm not all that interested in the established atheist's religious journey story. TV shows/movies often do this sort of thing and it bugs me (see God Friended Me*, wherein the character is apparently an atheist because his mom died and that made him question/mad at God, which is such a cliche). If it was a way for them to lead him back to April it might make some sense, story-wise (though I still wouldn't love it), but on its own I don't like it.

*I will not actually be seeing God Friended Me, for the record, but I read a blog post about the character's motivation.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, moonorchid said:

Which makes it all the more perplexing that they decided to write out April. This storyline with Jackson would have a lot more weight if April were around. Without her, it's not interesting at all.

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, kariyaki said:

Which makes it all the more perplexing that they decided to write out April. This storyline with Jackson would have a lot more weight if April were around. Without her, it's not interesting at all.

Maggie doesn't have the history with Jackson re: the religion issue that April does, or even any of the other characters. She wasn't around when Samuel died. 

• Love 10

Meredith - you have kids. Three of them. You really do not need someone so desperately. Go hang around with them in your free time, geez

I don't want Owen-Amelia-Teddy triangle all over again. I wonder how the baby thing will affect their relationship

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Meredith - you have kids. Three of them. You really do not need someone so desperately. Go hang around with them in your free time, geez

I don't want Owen-Amelia-Teddy triangle all over again. I wonder how the baby thing will affect their relationship

Well it seems like Zola is now parenting her two siblings so Meredith is free to do whatever. Per the usual. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

Also: Vibrators, porn, dildos. There are so many other ways to please yourself sexually!

And this is coming from an asexual whose sexual experiences is minimal. BAHAHAHA.

• Love 4
On September 28, 2018 at 4:25 PM, chitowngirl said:

Where does Asian Doctor fit in to all this? He seemed to show up with Ortho Doctor.

And with Alex interim chief and Arizona gone, who is taking charge of the tiny humans?

I assumed hot Asian guy was Lincoln's PA.  They said Ortho God singular, which led me to that conclusion.  Plus, PAs to surgeons, IMO, are as arrogant as the surgeons themselves.

On September 28, 2018 at 4:55 PM, ams1001 said:

Her blood clot foreshadows some dramatic health complication that necessitates lots of doctor visits? And we all know the only place to get medical attention in Seattle is at this hospital. There are no other hospitals or private practice doctors or clinics anywhere in the area.

Or Alex'll find her a job, seeing as he is now the acting chief of surgery and will therefore be able to hire and fire at will with no input from anyone else on the board that supposedly runs the place.

I thought it was pretty significant that Teddy stressed she was eleven weeks pregnant, which is close to the cutoff for most terminations.   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I thought it was pretty significant that Teddy stressed she was eleven weeks pregnant, which is close to the cutoff for most terminations.   

I should be so lucky!  They're going to drag this out to the bitter end.  It's "The Season of Love".

• Love 3

First of all, I am so Grey's bitch that I just allow myself to enjoy enjoy enjoy as a guilty pleasure and tear up at least once or twice an episode. Sorry not sorry. 

That said, there was a moment that is so incredibly picky of me that it took me out of the moment (probably because I am an officially-retired-as-of-tomorrow sportswriter of three decades). 

Dr. Gorgeous Hair was the team surgeon for the Seattle Mariners. So WHY OH WHY is the lone sports reference he uses (I can't recall if he said third-fourth stringer) a football and/or basketball analogy, not a baseball analogy? He doesn't name the sport, but there is virtually no such terminology as a third or fourth stringer in baseball. (And if he said "rounder," which I don't think he did, it still wouldn't make sense because basically any player who makes it to the majors is no longer viewed by what round they were drafted -- it's old news other than the bonus they received when they signed and will rarely if ever affect playing time or salary).  The better analogy for baseball would probably have been the starting pitcher and the bullpen. Okay. Off to being a civilian now.

If I misheard or misremember, mea culpa. That's my brain these days. But my ears perked up like a dog who hears the can of dog food being opened four rooms away (or maybe that's just MY dog). 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I should be so lucky!  They're going to drag this out to the bitter end.  It's "The Season of Love".

Just great. /eyeroll

Let's name all the complications Teddy will endure, both pregnancy related and with Owen/Amelia, shall we! :)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

If I misheard or misremember, mea culpa. That's my brain these days. But my ears perked up like a dog who hears the can of dog food being opened four rooms away (or maybe that's just MY dog). 

My cat spends most of her time hiding under the bed. If you nearly-silently open the treat jar in the living room at the clear opposite end of the house (she gets her treats by the fireplace because she's classy like that), by the time you put the scoop of treats in the bowl you will hear her little feet thumping across the floor right next to you and she'll be munching away before you even finishing standing up straight.

I'm not a sportsy person so I will take your word for the rest. I will respectfully disagree on "Gorgeous Hair," though. I hate that look.

• Love 6

In my opinion the ortho god is a little too stuck on himself to be really attractive.   I wonder if the matchmaker remark to the young female intern about liking women was one of the coming out stories this year?    I found the Maggie / Hipaa storyline ridiculous for an experienced doctor, but they keep writing Maggie as clueless which I find absurd for a department chief at a world class hospital like Grey-Sloan.      I think Alex as interim chief might be fun.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I found the Maggie / Hipaa storyline ridiculous for an experienced doctor, but they keep writing Maggie as clueless which I find absurd for a department chief at a world class hospital like Grey-Sloan.

I'm just impressed when they remember HIPAA exists...

• Love 12
On 9/28/2018 at 5:22 AM, WhosThatGirl said:

I wish I still liked Alex. But I still remember when he beat DeLuca and didn’t even get a slap on the wrist because the show realized they couldn’t put JC in jail for an entire season.

This really should be disqualifying for chief. This makes him DeLuca’s boss. Not ok.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

First of all, I am so Grey's bitch that I just allow myself to enjoy enjoy enjoy as a guilty pleasure and tear up at least once or twice an episode. Sorry not sorry. 

That said, there was a moment that is so incredibly picky of me that it took me out of the moment (probably because I am an officially-retired-as-of-tomorrow sportswriter of three decades). 

Dr. Gorgeous Hair was the team surgeon for the Seattle Mariners. So WHY OH WHY is the lone sports reference he uses (I can't recall if he said third-fourth stringer) a football and/or basketball analogy, not a baseball analogy? He doesn't name the sport, but there is virtually no such terminology as a third or fourth stringer in baseball. (And if he said "rounder," which I don't think he did, it still wouldn't make sense because basically any player who makes it to the majors is no longer viewed by what round they were drafted -- it's old news other than the bonus they received when they signed and will rarely if ever affect playing time or salary).  The better analogy for baseball would probably have been the starting pitcher and the bullpen. Okay. Off to being a civilian now.

I'm a huge baseball fan of the Cardinals. Today my team had the opportunity to force the Cubs into the wildcard slot or at the very least cause them to have a play off game to earn first place. 

While I absolutely agree that third and fourth stringer is not very common, I was loudly using that terminology as player after player, that I've never heard of, came up to bat. 

Regarding sensitive pet ears:  I used to hide a tennis ball to use against the wall for sore spots on my back.  I could tiptoe and do it in the dark, and my sleeping dog would jerk awake and start barking for it. 

4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

In my opinion the ortho god is a little too stuck on himself to be really attractive.   I wonder if the matchmaker remark to the young female intern about liking women was one of the coming out stories this year?    I found the Maggie / Hipaa storyline ridiculous for an experienced doctor, but they keep writing Maggie as clueless which I find absurd for a department chief at a world class hospital like Grey-Sloan.      I think Alex as interim chief might be fun.      

If thought it was because his character on Nashville was gay.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, betha said:

This really should be disqualifying for chief. This makes him DeLuca’s boss. Not ok.

I mean I honestly don’t think we’re even supposed to remember this happened. Sometimes they throw in lines about it, like the season finale when DeLuca made it into a joke and it was like “what?” But now Alex is  interim Chief and married to the love of his life and yay for him.. but really? 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if the matchmaker remark to the young female intern about liking women was one of the coming out stories this year?  

I think she had a crush on Meredith last season and maybe made a move in that direction. I liked CC saying that she recognized that look because she herself had lost 35 years hitting on straight women. I got the feeling that she knows that she's gay but hasn't figured out who not to fall for.

• Love 4

I know Linc from Nashville so it's weird to me to see him on this show.

Why could the show not have dropped a few characters such as Deluca's sister and glasses? We don't need these people. I was sad to see them back.

The interim chief business is silly. It's not credible to me that Bailey would do this weird stress sabbatical thing while still at the hospital. It's one thing to say "I'm going to do this fellowship thing at the Mayo Clinic for 6 months." or go on medical leave.  It is not credible to step down while still hanging out at the hospital. Why would anyone take you back? It seems like a silly device to create a story line of people trying to get a job and then there being friction with the person who is picked. . . and I feel like we've done that storyline 3 or 4 times.

I really thought they would drop the Jackson spiritual line this season, but no, it's back. Not sure why. I still don't get him and Maggie.

Jo and Alex are my other non-favorite couple, but they annoyed me less this episode and actually seemed more like a real couple. I cracked up for some reason with Alex's sunburn. Her big idea is not believable either but ok, we'll do this storyline yet again. It's nice how Grey's has cured so many conditions--altzeimers (sp), tiny livers,  now this

• Love 9
On 29.9.2018. at 6:22 PM, kariyaki said:

It is very weird. They supposedly wrote her out because "they had run out of stories to tell about her", except that they're now kinda continuing her story through Jackson. And if the intention was to clear the path for Jaggie, all those mentions of April and her presence lingering around throughout the season premiere isn't exactly going to help that cause. So, I'm really not sure where they're going with all this. 

• Love 13

Way to downplay Teddy’s bloodclot, seemed to me like an obvious set-up for her to return with more pregnancy related complications. Hope she’s not getting on a plane, she should be smarter than that. Chuckling at the idea of her hiding out in a hotel room until it’s time to have her appear on the show again.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Joana said:

It is very weird. They supposedly wrote her out because "they had run out of stories to tell about her", except that they're now kinda continuing her story through Jackson. And if the intention was to clear the path for Jaggie, all those mentions of April and her presence lingering around throughout the season premiere isn't exactly going to help that cause. So, I'm really not sure where they're going with all this. 

Yeah. I’m really confused about where they’re going with Jackson or with him and Maggie. I felt their “I Love Yous” were kind of awkward. 

I mean I guess the problem is that April isn’t there anymore but Jackson still is and there are still lingering left over things Jackson is going to still deal with because of her and she isn’t there. They share a child. And the show hasn’t really cleared that information, like where did April go and who has their child right now. This was sort of the same problem we had when Callie left, arionza was still there. The only difference is we had clear answers for where Callie went and what was going on with their child. At the same time we still had to do with lingering issues. But here everything about April not being around is really unclear and that is a problem too.

• Love 6