Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: After Paradise

• Start Topic

NOOOOO

NOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(to be clear, I am really upset about Joe and Kendall.  I know it's psychotic of me, but I also don't care.)

Ron Livingston ALSO deserves better.  Office Space 2, anyone?  Or at the very least, a spinoff about Berger?  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 19

After the whole fake Tia/Colton love triangle to force a storyline over three different shows, I’m now questioning the sincerity of Joe and Kendall. For someone so “camera shy” Joe sure likes being on TV. Who’s running the store while he’s on three shows straight?!?

• Love 16

I admit to not watching this season, and I haven't kept up with DWTS lately, but is some also-ran Bachelor dude really a "star", even under the loosest definition of the word? Were the cue card holder from Jimmy Kimmel and the gaffer from Good Morning America not available?

• Love 10

Joe is a shitty actor.  This whole thing was set up to introduce him on DWTS.  He deserves his dead animal stuffing “girlfriend “. Fucking famewhores .  The only honest one is Jordan.

Now I see Anneliese’s dents.  I thought she was coming back to shank Kamil.

• Love 15

Yikes. I wanted Annalise to get her comeuppance but that was AWFUL. I get you have to be a special kinda person to go on not just a reality show but a dating reality show but how stupid is Kamil?! What producer was able to convince him to break up with the girl in front of a studio audience? How could he have thought that could have gone even slightly okay? Even Arie is probably thinking the dude took it a step too far. 

And Grocery Store Joe... I’m not mad. I’m just disappointed. 

Edited by UGAmp
  • Love 22

I am no Annelise fan...But, why on earth would anyone be dick enough to humiliate someone on tv in front of the world like that? He could have told her before the show. Did he think appearing on tv to break up with her would help his reputation/career? Has he not ever heard of that other dick named "Arie"??

• Love 20

Kamil tells us he met Annaliese in Paradise. You don’t say?? Ooh. He says she’s ready to marry someone. He should have pointed out after watching it back that she would have married ANYONE. “Slowly part ways”?!? Let’s make this a looong, painful break up. I love this technique of a close up of her crying, listening to Kamil in real time talking on stage in the background. Ooh, she’s been giving 90/10. If she was going to break up with HIM, then why doesn’t she acknowledge they’re not right for each other? And why would she come out there saying an engagement is impending? Wasn’t the spoiler that they got engaged on this show, oops, I guess not. Unless he out-Gooses Chris with his “I’m not leaving here with you hand in hand” segue into a proposal. Kamil’s all “Things haven’t been right between us...” [tears, drama, heartache] “They’ve been amazing!!!”

• Love 5

I don't think Kamil's going to have a problem. Shu is going to jump right on that ? 

I was so excited about this episode and now am feeling so let down all around.

And it doesn't help my mood to have to watch that stupid fucking ad of a million little things a million fucking times ?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, UGAmp said:

Same here.  On the one hand I hope it works out for them, but on the other hand I'm disappointed.  Oh well, it's their lives. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, UGAmp said:

Yikes. I wanted Annalise to get her comeuppance but that was AWFUL. I get you have to be a special kinda person to go on not just a reality show but a dating reality show but how stupid is Kamil?! What producer was able to convince him to break up with the girl in front of a studio audience? How could he have thought that could have gone even slightly okay? Even Arie is probably thinking the dude took it a step too far. 

Let’s not go overboard. Arie probably thought it was funny. Or he got distracted by a tennis ball and didn’t even see it. Or he was busy texting other girls just in case things with Lauren don’t work out. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I hope they're not prepping Annaliese for the next Bachelorette.

I wish they had shown Annalissa madly giddy in love with Jordan and then Kenny , i feel terrible about the break up but seriously — the girl will date and fall in love with anyone - she reminds me of Heather from Aaron’s season- just wants the picket fence < insert man here >.  But horrible of him to do that on tv. Ugh.

• Love 6

Hated how Kamil broke up with her, but remember, he was the 60/40 guy.   But she was crazy to think a guy had to stay with her because of everything she did for him like send his mother flowers and book his airline ticket.

eta so, anyone got odds on Annaliese being back in Paradise next year?

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7

Jenna and Jordan are getting the Paradise wedding (if they make it a year). Just be sure to file the paperwork unlike Marcus and Lacy—the Paradise “marriage” everyone just pretends never happened.

• Love 8

Pretty hilarious that any words spoken by Leo were not given airtime. Not one word. Lol

and nice try by Chris H to exit Kamil quickly as if he was trying to spare Annaliese when we all know he knew about the humiliation she was about to suffer. Please.

Edited by TiredMe
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Ron Livingston ALSO deserves better.  Office Space 2, anyone?  Or at the very least, a spinoff about Berger?  

LOL. I want someone to show up on that show, with a coffee mug in hand, and note "yeah, I'm going need you guys to be less annoying"

Or that to be writing on a post-it note. 
Or wearing flare. 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

IMO, Jenna wears that shade of red lipstick to channel, in her mind, Marilyn Monroe. If Reality Steve is right, she's a better actress than MM.

She even looks like she's had "work" done to make her look even more like Monroe. Sort of creepy.

BTW, it's spelled Gustavsson in Swedish, not "Goose-stafon."

I've forgotten why I don't like Chris. I also didn't recognize Benoit. Here today, gone tonight I guess works for these people.

LOL at CH being shocked that Kendall went to Chicago since there was a film crew in place waiting for her "arrival." Count me as another disappointed one that Joe "took her back." There has to be more to the DWTS hookup than CH arranging for Joe to spend time in LA. So bogus.

• Love 10

Kamil was a jerk for breaking up with Annaliese on camera, but she's a liar who tried to pretend they were "in a good place" before he blew it up. Obviously they weren't "in a good place" if she felt she'd been doing 90% of the work and tried to break up with him before.

I still like Joe, but I side-eye anyone who does three reality TV shows in less than a year. "Too good for this", he isn't.

And no, Wells, your mean-girl personality does not make up for your average looks.

1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

A Million Little Post-Its

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 20