Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, druzy said:

At least she took a bath.  

5 hours ago, druzy said:
Silly me. If you pose with your husband in a spaceship and post it on social media you are not getting a divorce.
She figured out how to use those filters. 

Tyler’s clothes match the walls.

cates shoes are gorgeous. 

• Love 5
(edited)
18 hours ago, druzy said:
Silly me. If you pose with your husband in a spaceship and post it on social media you are not getting a divorce.

If boobs could kill.

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

At least she took a bath.  

It's about time. The last time she took a bath was back on March 28th:

cate bath.jpg

• Love 9

Where the fuck did those boobs come from? Was “not drug rehab” code for “plastic surgery”?

Catelynn honey - they’re way too big. Given your propensity to be overweight - they’ll be at your knees by 30.

• Love 12
(edited)

It is truly irksome how Cate throws out her sarcastic "But we are getting a divorce" posts when the only reason people are even mentioning it is due to TYLER HAVING SAID IT HIMSELF ON THE SHOW and his previous comments elsewhere about having doubts about the relationship. If she takes issue with the divorce comments, perhaps she should take that up with her "man."

Ahhh see the lovebirds and how in love Tyler looks:

cate and tyler sitting chair.jpg

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, druzy said:
Can someone explain why there are 3 pictures.
ETA: Nevermind. It's a big tattoo. 

Actually, it’s a big arm.  Its great tho that she is burning more money.  Give it 5 - 10 more years and we can have the full panoramic view of the Grand Canyon.

• Love 19
On 2018-05-21 at 2:15 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

He's picturing himself as Eminem, when really, he's just a broke ass David Silver. SWITCH IT UP!

He looks like Bieber to me lol

• Love 3
On 5/24/2018 at 8:55 PM, druzy said:
Can someone explain why there are 3 pictures.
ETA: Nevermind. It's a big tattoo. 

Sweet baby Jesus - it’s like a bad SNL Stuart Smalley skit (I’m officially getting old).

Both Boards (OG and 2) have been on fire. Haven’t been able to keep up. Off now to get Phase I of my summer garden done all day?.

20 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I like the tattoo 

Tattoos aren’t my thing. I think they’re going to look pretty silly on these girls once they reach 40, but it’s very pretty and well done. Notwithstanding the trite Stuart Smalley shit.

• Love 5
On 23/05/2018 at 4:11 AM, druzy said:

Where are they? It looks like a children’s science museum exhibit that demonstrates perspective or something, but why is she dressed like that?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

Where are they? It looks like a children’s science museum exhibit that demonstrates perspective or something, but why is she dressed like that?

I question tyler’s choice of outfit (costume??) more than Cate’s!

• Love 7
On 2018-05-14 at 2:40 PM, ghoulina said:

There is such a thing as too much rhyming. 

Yea, I think they're those donut pop things. But they look very stale and unappetizing, to me. 

They're called timbits. It's the hole left when you cut out the donut.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I question tyler’s choice of outfit (costume??) more than Cate’s!

Tyler looks like he’s ready for a Big Gay Dance Party in that outfit (which sounds really fun) .  Catelynns boobies...holy moly, and why make your gut look bigger with that style top orrrr is that hiding Cates gut ( that girl has no job~ hit the gym!)

where are they ??

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit - questions about these two clowns style choices
  • Love 6
On 2018-03-28 at 9:48 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Maybe it's her head in proportion to her body but Nova looks like a little person.

Her long bones seem very stunted. Her arms especially. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, druzy said:

I thought Cate's therapist said not to use social media

I love that she added "If you don't have me already."

Paging overinflated ego, party of one....paging overinflated ego, party of one......

• Love 11
On 5/25/2018 at 5:10 PM, druzy said:

On 5/25/2018 at 5:28 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

CHILDREN Cate?   You have one child.   And how about we make school safe for all children not just so you can enjoy sending Nova off to school.  Not sure why she makes me so darn cranky!

I'll be cranky with you. I would say that she's found her new passion project, but I feel like that's too snarky given the alarming rate of gun violence in schools.

Too bad it appears she's not taken any interest in encouraging others to be a voice in any way they can or suggest that her "fans" read up on case studies, journals or blogs to support her claim. Where are the hashtags and reminders to either register to vote or remember to vote?

(I know, I know!) 

• Love 6
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Bridget said:

I'll be cranky with you. I would say that she's found her new passion project, but I feel like that's too snarky given the alarming rate of gun violence in schools.

Too bad it appears she's not taken any interest in encouraging others to be a voice in any way they can or suggest that her "fans" read up on case studies, journals or blogs to support her claim. Where are the hashtags and reminders to either register to vote or remember to vote?

(I know, I know!) 

Catelynn and a cause ........

Remember this?

3416B236-E995-4F79-B54E-4BE9BEB347CF.png

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Catelynn and a cause ........

Remember this?

3416B236-E995-4F79-B54E-4BE9BEB347CF.png

The tweet asking to borrow a ship will always be one of my all time favorite tweets. ???

• Love 19
4 hours ago, druzy said:

The tweet asking to borrow a ship will always be one of my all time favorite tweets. ???

God,I get secondhand embarrassment for her every time I read those. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Ugh....Memorial Day is for those who have DIED in combat, not just served. Stop, guys, you really need to stop. 

Also, Cate's Bitmoji looks nothing like her. 

I gotta admit something...I had NO idea that Memorial Day was for those who died in combat until Facebook posts started telling me. Where I am from, we call it "Decoration Day", and maybe it's just a cultural thing but we "decorate" ALL the graves. It was a day for honoring everyone who died, not just those in combat or those who served. (We do that on Veteran's Day, which I realize is not really what that day is meant for either.) We never learned about the "true" meaning in school, either. Going to a small, mountain school our teachers always spoke of the day as kind of a "day of the dead" for everyone. Growing up, Memorial Day was one of my favorite days of the year because it meant that my mom's 13 brothers and sisters and their families came in from all over the country. It was the only time, other than funerals, in which I got to see everyone. We would do "cemetery tours" which basically consisted of starting at one cemetery, decorating the graves on it, and then convoying to all the others that had dead people we knew in them. We'd end the tour at my grandmother's grave, since she is our matriarch, and then we'd all gather at the local Frosty Freeze foe peanut butter milkshakes and hot dogs. It was a very long day, but a nice one. As big as our family is, we don't have any veterans in it. No combat deaths. I grew up thinking that Memorial Day was just a day in which you memorialized everyone you'd loved and lost. 

Not giving Cate a pass here at all because I don't like her, but I still do occasionally encounter others, like me, who aren't familiar with the original and true meaning of the day. For those who grew up knowing what it was meant to signify, it might sound weird that some of us didn't know but there you go. 

• Love 14
On 26/05/2018 at 5:34 PM, Kokapetl said:

It’s the teen mom after show set. I came here to see if anyone was here talking about the ten lbs her face seems to have put on.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Kalamityjayne said:

It’s the teen mom after show set. I came here to see if anyone was here talking about the ten lbs her face seems to have put on.

Something was definitely different about her face.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I gotta admit something...I had NO idea that Memorial Day was for those who died in combat until Facebook posts started telling me. Where I am from, we call it "Decoration Day", and maybe it's just a cultural thing but we "decorate" ALL the graves. It was a day for honoring everyone who died, not just those in combat or those who served. (We do that on Veteran's Day, which I realize is not really what that day is meant for either.) We never learned about the "true" meaning in school, either. Going to a small, mountain school our teachers always spoke of the day as kind of a "day of the dead" for everyone. Growing up, Memorial Day was one of my favorite days of the year because it meant that my mom's 13 brothers and sisters and their families came in from all over the country. It was the only time, other than funerals, in which I got to see everyone. We would do "cemetery tours" which basically consisted of starting at one cemetery, decorating the graves on it, and then convoying to all the others that had dead people we knew in them. We'd end the tour at my grandmother's grave, since she is our matriarch, and then we'd all gather at the local Frosty Freeze foe peanut butter milkshakes and hot dogs. It was a very long day, but a nice one. As big as our family is, we don't have any veterans in it. No combat deaths. I grew up thinking that Memorial Day was just a day in which you memorialized everyone you'd loved and lost. 

Not giving Cate a pass here at all because I don't like her, but I still do occasionally encounter others, like me, who aren't familiar with the original and true meaning of the day. For those who grew up knowing what it was meant to signify, it might sound weird that some of us didn't know but there you go. 

I don't think I really knew the difference growing up either. But I learned it as an adult. My husband was overseas as a civilian contractor and saw dead bodies of those killed in combat, so he always makes a point to distinguish. But I remember even before then wondering why we had two different days to honor the troops, so I guess that's why I figured it out?

I don't mean to come across as a snob, I truly don't! I certainly still have much left to learn, and i always appreciate when people can honestly admit they didn't know something and learned a new thing. 

I guess those two just bug me with their inane platitudes around the holiday, because I know they're just capitalizing on it to sell more ugly clothes. 

(FTR, we helped our boys' Scout troop put up and take down flags lining the drive all around the cemetery, so it wasn't just focused on those killed in combat. I know sometimes we celebrate in a broader way, just wish more people understood the background of it, even if they choose to do things that way.)

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 4

How did Tyler just now discover spoken word performance, AKA hipster rap? He would’ve loved coffee shops in the late 90s. Maybe it’s just now the late 90s in Wherever, Michigan. That would explain a lot about Catelynn’s wardrobe.

”Gotta” doesn’t mean “got a”; it means “have got to,” or “need to.” “You ain’t gotta clue about me” means “you do not have to a clue about me.” The Black-Eyed Peas also made this mistake with “I’ve Gotta Feeling,” which formally means “I have got to feeling.” The “language evolves!!! Anything anyone says is correct no matter what!!” crowd can spare me the lecture on this. “Gotta” is already an evolution but it has a distinct meaning which Tyler and Will.i.am aren’t quite grasping. 

Sorry, team. Y’all know I have a thing about usage. 

• Love 17
(edited)

So basically his dad didn't love him enough...therefore he's posting to get love from all his fans on social media. Get a therapist, because looking for validation from internet strangers is not a healthy response.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

Something was definitely different about her face.

I came here to see if anyone knew what was up and was surprised that it was barely mentioned.  I can't tell if she had work done, or went with botox. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, mscav said:

Am I the only one who thought this was a dishrag?

No you are not.  Looks like something I made in 6th grade Home Ec.

1 hour ago, eskimo said:

I came here to see if anyone knew what was up and was surprised that it was barely mentioned.  I can't tell if she had work done, or went with botox. 

I think she just learned how to use filters.  To me, it looks like Bliss or something similar.  I have a friend that uses them often on social media and I’m like that’s not how you look, I love you but STOP.  

• Love 2