Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome occurs in 2 births out of 1000 in the US. That isn't incredibly rare.

From what I've read from the CDC, the numbers are between 0.2 and 1.5 out of 1,000, and doctors don't really know how prevalent it is. The most recent CDC study says 0.3. Considering how many people binge drink (way more than 0.3 in 1,000, lol), that's pretty rare.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2

Are there any newer pictures? That one doesn't show the new tattoo that looks like a snot rag draped over her shoulder, what is it actually supposed to be? Doesn't she have a pocket watch on the other shoulder too now? What does "to feel Bookout" even mean? Such a frustrating collection of garbage on her back, it makes me feel like tidying the house, like hoarders does. 

Maci is hoarding a bunch of junk tattoos on her back, ha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 8/27/2016 at 11:47 PM, iheartla said:

Kyle was decent, up until he cheated. So, nevermind. 

This is news to me. He cheated?

I am beginning to believe the producers of the show and the managers of these girls have people scoping out various sites to get a feel for what people are thinking. Including here.

I may be reaching, but I would not put it past MTV to do so. Mind you, I am not accusing any member here of doing that at all. Just the possibility of people reading here without benefit of joining.

• Love 4
On September 14, 2016 at 7:56 PM, GreatKazu said:

This is news to me. He cheated?

I am beginning to believe the producers of the show and the managers of these girls have people scoping out various sites to get a feel for what people are thinking. Including here.

I may be reaching, but I would not put it past MTV to do so. Mind you, I am not accusing any member here of doing that at all. Just the possibility of people reading here without benefit of joining.

Yes, I don't know if he physically cheated but Maci said once that she found him sexting(?) girls on Facebook Messenger.

I also agree, I'm sure that part of a manager's job is  to scope out this kind of stuff.

• Love 1

Dr. Drew asked Kyle about the cheating and I think he denied having actually met the person face-to-face, but admitted it crossed the line into cheating and he wouldn't have been okay with Maci doing it. I don't think Maci believed he didn't actually meet the person.

I think he was having online sexting/emotional affairs and Maci forgave him once. He was using his minor TM "fame" to get girls to send him nudes and have cybersex with him...not just one. I believe there was some talk of "planning" to meet up but not actually doing it.

Then he did it again after he was initially caught. I don't know if that time, he actually met up with anyone, but either way that person is obviously a sleazeball.

On September 14, 2016 at 8:56 PM, GreatKazu said:

That's DEFINITELY a "thing" - not just for these TM people but for most "celebrities" and people on reality tv.

Hey y'all, we know you're reading!!

• Love 9

Thanks for the link TaxNerd! I'm no Maci fan by any means, but she looks pretty cute in these pictures, especially the hair and makeup (although I don't like the jumpsuit).

But then there's... this.

DSCF1003.jpg

Edited by monicageller
Forgot to mention favourite parts of photos
  • Love 7

Those are really cool. When were they taken? Assume after maverick right? So Maci is 2-3 months post partum from baby #3? OK I don't envy much about Maci's life, but I'll fully cop to being jelly of Maci's freakish metabolism. 

• Love 19

Someone on my facebook just posted a shit-ton of these photos and my first thought was, "Didn't they get engaged a good 10 months ago? Where's the baby belly?" lol@waiting so long so she isn't pregnant at the photo shoot. 

• Love 2

She captioned one on Instagram "he is the safety that holds me each time I reach for another star." When people talk about reaching for the stars doesn't it usually mean achieving goals that may seem out of reach? What goals and achievements could she be talking about? The multiple unplanned pregnancies?

• Love 13
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

She captioned one on Instagram "he is the safety that holds me each time I reach for another star." When people talk about reaching for the stars doesn't it usually mean achieving goals that may seem out of reach? What goals and achievements could she be talking about? The multiple unplanned pregnancies?

Finally getting married, of course!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, monicageller said:

Thanks for the link TaxNerd! I'm no Maci fan by any means, but she looks pretty cute in these pictures, especially the hair and makeup (although I don't like the jumpsuit).

But then there's... this.

DSCF1003.jpg

I too liked these photos. They look happy! I love the blue/red as well as her head band, very "Rosie the Riviter". 

• Love 6

When you’re in the presence of their love you know that together they are an unstoppable couple. 

From the Brittany Photographs caption for their maternity pics.  No.  Just no.  I don't know that at all.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Cabarb said:

From the Brittany Photograph...

11 minutes ago, Cabarb said:

When you’re in the presence of their love you know that together they are an unstoppable couple. 

As long as the cameras are rolling I guess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I actually really like most of those pictures. Maci's style in the latter ones is great, I just love the vintage 50s look. I do think she should have picked a different outfit for the first ones. That red, lace number didn't really match what Taylor was wearing, IMO. But overall I thought they were really cute. The one where he's holding her up looks kind of awkward, though. 

Oh yea, just saw the maternity ones. No. Not nearly as nice. No cohesion with the outfits or styling or anything. It looks like they just got back from their weekly grocery shopping trip.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Oh yea, just saw the maternity ones. No. Not nearly as nice. No cohesion with the outfits or styling or anything. It looks like they just got back from their weekly grocery shopping trip.

I felt like even the kids could have been a little better... Bentley didn't have matching color tones at all, and the baby's clothes were odd to be wearing for photos...not very cute with all of the clothes you could choose from.  Taylor looked like he literally just got home from the store as you said...

• Love 2

I think her hair & makeup look great in the engagement pics but I don't care for her clothes, esp the red thing. I know she's only in her 20s but it just looks too small or like it doesn't fit her right. Taylor always looks like a fool IMO with that crazy ugly beard. Looking at her maternity pics makes my tailbone hurt.

• Love 3

I never understand these girls writing these love notes like their love is something incredible. Aren't they just sort of together like tons of other couples? Taylor isn't even all that nice and had to be coaxed into marrying her. I'm sure you care about each other but this isn't the love story of the ages. 

• Love 8
On 9/13/2016 at 10:25 AM, TaxNerd said:

https://m.imgur.com/meo5sbg

I saw this on Reddit of Maci's back, this is her, right?  Does it say "buffet pretty"?

The Teen Moms and their men who have tattoos always seem to seek out some of the worst amateur scratchers in their neck of the woods.  Most look like they did a stretch in the  penitentiary and received primitive tattoos from their cellmate out of sheer boredom.  None of them live in very cosmopolitan cities, but there must be SOME real tattoo artists where they live.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, DoctorWhovian said:

I think the engagement photos are adorable. Maternity are meh, mostly because I don't think they thought as much about what to wear.

The engagement photos were lovely, but I just can't with those gauges and bad tats!  She will not look elegant in a beautiful gown, flawless hair and makeup, and the bad ink and inch-wide holes in her lobes.  Sorry, but those will look ridonk when she's older.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Marisagf said:

The engagement photos were lovely, but I just can't with those gauges and bad tats!  She will not look elegant in a beautiful gown, flawless hair and makeup, and the bad ink and inch-wide holes in her lobes.  Sorry, but those will look ridonk when she's older.

I'm not a fan of tattoos personally, and I always do find it a bit jarring to see a woman in formal wear with tattoos on her arms and back. Especially the random mess these TM2 girls have going on.

On 9/22/2016 at 1:34 AM, TaxNerd said:

f1ce1i2uqzmx.jpg

Maci's engagement photos:

http://brittanyphotographs.com/featured/maci-taylor-engagement/

Really beautiful, the 40's style of the second half suits her.  Even almost completely hid the tatoos!  

And yes, they managed to fit in Bud Light.

I think this is a great shot of Maci, but Tayler looks like he's grimacing, not smiling.

Hey Taylor, maybe put down the beers and the pocket t-shirts and consider some strength training. I could lift Maci up off the ground with far less effort.

• Love 10

Shocker:  Maci's pregnancy test scene with Taylor was totally staged.

In February, Bookout told Us Weekly that she found out about her third pregnancy at the doctor, not at home with McKinney.

“I was at the doctor, ironically, to get my birth control prescription refilled,” she said, revealing her doctor told her she was already pregnant.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/maci-bookout-caught-faking-pregnancy-scene-teen-mom-fakery

• Love 1
On 9/22/2016 at 8:20 AM, CofCinci said:

I can't even with this photo, especially since she abused alcohol for more than half of her pregnancy.

I don't pay much attention to Maci,  she makes me feel very sleepy.  However, I saw the pics and thought  she looked very pretty,  I have no comment about Taylor..... But what the bloody hell is with the bud light in the picture?  Were   they afraid they were looking too  classy??  Who loves bud light that much? Are they looking for an endorsement deal?  

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

I am not a Maci fan but I have to admit those are cute engagement pictures and that hair color is much more flattering than the orange she usually has.

While I'm complimenting her, I'll add she seems to be right about Ryan. What a loser to be 28, not have a job or be in school, and live with mom and dad.  Not only that, but you can't make a single baseball game for your only kid?  Bentley has already learned he's not trustworthy. I am thankul Jen and Larry play such a big role in his life even though they have raised an over-parented Ryan. I think they have genuine affection for Maci and her kids even though Maci criticizes their son and they sometimes criticize her. That is only good for Bentley.

• Love 7
On 9/22/2016 at 10:10 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I'm not a big fan of Maci......but I think the engagement photos are really nice and she looks very pretty. 

There, I said something nice about someone from TM today.

Agreed, she does!  What's so funny is I still have a hard time 'seeing' Maci in these photos. Maybe I'm too used to the orange hair or something. I like the pics a lot but I wouldn't have ever guessed it was Maci in them without knowing where they came from.

13 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Woah....the sneak peaks are up and the one with Maci (well Ryan really). 

Wow. Just wow. 

Wow that was...shocking.

For those that don't want to bother watching, Jen and Larry are being interviewed (Jen looks horrible, by the way) by a producer. Jen doesn't talk much, but Larry says they have kicked Ryan out, he is a lying, lazy, worthless bum, and Larry wouldn't piss on him if Ryan was on fire. Jen gets up and tearfully leaves the room, and Larry tells the producer that any time there's been a conflict between him and Ryan, Jen has taken Ryan's side, and Larry is to the point where if he loses his marriage to Jen over it, that's fine.

The really creepy thing is he's talking in a very calm, genial voice- this isn't something he's said in a moment of rage, but something he just has accepted as the way it is- Ryan's a lost cause and Jen can either go down with him or let him go.

• Love 12