Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 hours ago, Christi said:

So is Matt really cheating?

The evidence as it pertains to Tiffany is pretty convincing. He manipulated her into thinking he was going to invest in the business she was trying to get going, so she was sexting back and forth with him. She says they had sex twice, and I believe her. 

I'm not aware of any evidence of any other physical sexual relationships, but he was apparently sexting with other women and The Ashley was going to write an article, changing her mind later. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a regular customer of prostitutes, though. He seems to have issues as it pertains to sex. And the truth. 

ETA: And hygiene and animal hoarding. Can't believe I forgot those for a minute.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Love 14

Matt has surely encountered prostitutes or visited champagne rooms at strip joints. He was accused of stealing Amber's money in the amount of $120k and leaving to Vegas. I highly doubt gambling was the only thing he did there. 

• Love 11
(edited)

An old clip featuring Amber after prison and why she doesn't need 12 steps: 

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/tpir27/teen-mom-featured-moments-love-line

Amber explains to Nessa (with Cate and Maci sitting in on the conversation) why she can't judge Farrah and why she shouldn't be judged for what she did and should not have been removed from the show. Cate says grudges shouldn't be held against Farrah: 

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/sj4iaj/teen-mom-sneak-peek-farrah-s-back

Matt proposes to Amber (yuck!!): http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/1gc8t4/teen-mom-sneak-peek-the-question

Matt says Amber is a different person on camera (something I happen to believe BTW as she uses the cameras to show she is a "victim"): http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/okuz6y/teen-mom-sneak-peek-social-anxiety

Matt in the E.R. due to having hit his hand in the wall in Vegas. He says he is not a douchebag: http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/cosok2/teen-mom-matt-s-hand

Amber says when Matt drinks, he gets angry (a quick clip is shown of the Vegas hotel scene). But, I thought Matt was a sober person?http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/g3ulsj/teen-mom-featured-moments-anger-management

Matt and Amber try and explain to Shawn and Drew how it was Matt ended up living with her. Amber then threatens to leave the reunion show: http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/z14n1a/teen-mom-sneak-peek-fast-relationship

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Matt and Amber try and explain to Shawn and Drew how it was Matt ended up living with her. Amber then threatens to leave the reunion show: http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/z14n1a/teen-mom-sneak-peek-fast-relationship

This clip. This one right here is when Matt really revealed who he was. Amber gets up and walks off the stage so Matt gets up and sits closer to Drew on the couch. He's in it for those cameras and hissy fit be damned he's not moving from that spotlight.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

This clip. This one right here is when Matt really revealed who he was. Amber gets up and walks off the stage so Matt gets up and sits closer to Drew on the couch. He's in it for those cameras and hissy fit be damned he's not moving from that spotlight.

I remember that.  She got up, Shawn went after her, and Matt got up and moved closer to Drew.  

Drew looked a little surprised.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I remember that.  She got up, Shawn went after her, and Matt got up and moved closer to Drew.  

Drew looked a little surprised.

I had forgotten how Drew was digging for the details on Matt moving in with Amber so quickly. He was trying to understand, but of course, Amber and Matt were going around in circles and not making sense, which Drew mentioned. That is how I wish Drew would be more often at these reunions. Except, that is when these bitches decide he is being too pushy and intrusive and they decide to walk their asses out of there. They can't handle the truth.

• Love 7

It never ceases to amaze me to see what an absolute lack of coping skills these assholes  have. As soon as anyone says something they don't like, the response is to flee. I've never seen grown adults act like that in real life. It's so strange. How will any of them ever have an actual job?

• Love 10
(edited)
49 minutes ago, poopchute said:

It never ceases to amaze me to see what an absolute lack of coping skills these assholes  have. As soon as anyone says something they don't like, the response is to flee. I've never seen grown adults act like that in real life. It's so strange. How will any of them ever have an actual job?

If I just up and walked off of a job the way Amber walked off stage I would expect to be fired. I can't wait until this happens to these idiots when real life bites them in the ass and they have to get grown up jobs. Taylor might do okay because he came from the real world and doesn't seem like a diva...yet.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
Insulted Taylor by calling him Tyler
  • Love 8

Amber is still 14 years old mentally. She has not grown. I figure it has to do with the drugs, but then what excuse is there for someone like Kail who walks out when the truth is too much to bear? 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

An old clip featuring Amber after prison and why she doesn't need 12 steps: 

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/tpir27/teen-mom-featured-moments-love-line

You know, I can actually see where Amber is coming from about going to AA meetings. I have heard from people that, depending, it can be a lot of people who are still using and they just go to satisfy their probation officer or whatever. They're not always going to work for everyone. I'm okay with that. I do think, in lieu of that, she should be in some sort of counseling - have SOMETHING accountability wise. Also; she has, in other statements, lambasted those who DO choose AA. And that's not okay. 

Amber explains to Nessa (with Cate and Maci sitting in on the conversation) why she can't judge Farrah and why she shouldn't be judged for what she did and should not have been removed from the show. Cate says grudges shouldn't be held against Farrah: 

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/sj4iaj/teen-mom-sneak-peek-farrah-s-back

This was when I still respected those two. When did it all change???

I love how he says, "We've done a lot of terrible shit in our lives. I would really, really like to do something right. For once." - Hmmm, I have an idea. Pay your child support!!!!

Matt says Amber is a different person on camera (something I happen to believe BTW as she uses the cameras to show she is a "victim"): http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/okuz6y/teen-mom-sneak-peek-social-anxiety

He is totally right. But he does it too. All apologetic to her on camera, then whispering horrible things about her in the producer's ear. He FLIPS if he finds out she's mic'd when he didn't think she was. Hypocrite. 

I'll never believe that their intentions were to just be friends in the beginning, especially not Matt's. 

I like how he talks about his kids and their mom in this clip, like there's just ONE set. Bahahahaha!

Aaaaaand, I forgot just how quickly he sidled up to Dr. Drew after Amber stormed out. With his shit-eating grin. He is SUCH a famewhore! 

• Love 13
21 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Does MTV pay a bonus for marriages like they supposedly do for babies? Will McKinzee or whateverthefuck her dumb name is get paid more now that Ryan has made her an honest (albeit prematurely aged) woman? It must be strange to be 21, look 45, and have a toddler name

OMG, I literally spit out some of my drink laughing when I read this. I love you, @JocelynCavanaugh.

• Love 13
(edited)

When she found out Matt contacted Farrah via Twitter. It later erupted after Farrah contacted Amber via phone to talk about Matt. Farrah was spot on with how she discussed the issue with Amber. Some people would be telling Amber how Matt is a POS who tried to cheat on her, yada, yada, yada. Instead, Farrah took a delicate stance and pointed out her concern for Amber while showing her support. Matt took that shit and twisted it all up. 

I think Amber truly still likes Farrah. Going by one of her comments a while back where she said there has never been a time where she truly disliked Farrah. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

You know, I can actually see where Amber is coming from about going to AA meetings. I have heard from people that, depending, it can be a lot of people who are still using and they just go to satisfy their probation officer or whatever. They're not always going to work for everyone. I'm okay with that. I do think, in lieu of that, she should be in some sort of counseling - have SOMETHING accountability wise. Also; she has, in other statements, lambasted those who DO choose AA. And that's not okay. 

I love how he says, "We've done a lot of terrible shit in our lives. I would really, really like to do something right. For once." - Hmmm, I have an idea. Pay your child support!!!!

He is totally right. But he does it too. All apologetic to her on camera, then whispering horrible things about her in the producer's ear. He FLIPS if he finds out she's mic'd when he didn't think she was. Hypocrite. 

I'll never believe that their intentions were to just be friends in the beginning, especially not Matt's. 

I like how he talks about his kids and their mom in this clip, like there's just ONE set. Bahahahaha!

Aaaaaand, I forgot just how quickly he sidled up to Dr. Drew after Amber stormed out. With his shit-eating grin. He is SUCH a famewhore! 

I don't know, but if I was 45 or whatever age he is, I don't think that I would feel very mature being on a show called Teen Mom, or living with a Teen Mom. He just has no shame!

• Love 7

My brother-in-law struggled here in Ohio to find a meeting that worked for him. It was almost an hour away, but had several military members and he had just retired. They live in North Carolina now, and there are three different places he can go and fit in that aren't too far, but two that completely trigger him and he said the people don't want help and don't want to be sober. It sounds like every group isn't for everyone and you need to "shop around" to find one that works for you, if you decide to do 12-Step meetings. My sister went to one with him back when they were dating and he asked her to attend, and it was one of the groups he didn't like too much. She said it made her want to drink and she didn't see how it helped anyone. She felt that people were making excuses for bad behavior and the others were backing it up, but he told us that judging wouldn't create change and that is why the meetings worked; those of us outside of addiction don't have the same perspective. That is when he explained why he usually goes to the other one, but he was struggling at the moment.

A previous time, Amber said she couldn't go to meetings there because she was famous and people would sell stories about her. Someone here, I think, commented that he/she went to meetings that had A-Listers attend sometimes, and no one cared or sold stories about them. Leah, on the other hand, did have someone sell a story about her going to church and nodding her yes when the pastor was speaking about addiction. That person was probably one of her family members, like her grandma, but it's possible that these girls attract trash who would sell them out whereas a real A-Lister getting help isn't newsworthy. Robin Williams attended AA meetings everywhere, including when he went on USO tours. Amber's no Robin Williams.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Christina said:

A previous time, Amber said she couldn't go to meetings there because she was famous and people would sell stories about her.

Stories that haven't already been shown on camera? We already know she's an abuser that neglects her child and lives in filth- what else could those loose lipped 12 steppers tell us that we wouldn't already know courtesy of Amber's decision to air her business on camera in order to avoid getting a real job???

• Love 13

so I just read the recap and damn Amber's pupils are huge in that picture of her. Was she sitting on the fucking dark or just popping pills in a dark room. Her pupils took up the majority of her fucking eyes.

Oh yeah Amber, for someone who claims to have changed so much, you haven't. Same piece of shit just a different day.

• Love 9

When she found out Matt contacted Farrah via Twitter. It later erupted after Farrah contacted Amber via phone to talk about Matt. Farrah was spot on with how she discussed the issue with Amber. Some people would be telling Amber how Matt is a POS who tried to cheat on her, yada, yada, yada. Instead, Farrah took a delicate stance and pointed out her concern for Amber while showing her support. Matt took that shit and twisted it all up. 

Yea, I guess that is the last time I recall those two interacting in a civil manner. It's sad, because you're right - Farrah actually did have very good advice then. Tale as old as time. Chick takes the word of the douchey dude over the concerned friend. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Stories that haven't already been shown on camera? We already know she's an abuser that neglects her child and lives in filth- what else could those loose lipped 12 steppers tell us that we wouldn't already know courtesy of Amber's decision to air her business on camera in order to avoid getting a real job???

Exactly. Not to mention she wrote a book and as she told her bestie she put everything in that book about her life. She didn't hold back. 

Now, I will play devil's advocate here. If there are things in Amber's life that she has withheld, that is possible. I could never write a book because there are some things that happened to me that I would never divulge. If I were to mention those things at a place where I thought I could be open and honest, and someone divulged that information or passed it on, I would feel betrayed and not trust I could open up again. I imagine Amber would mention at these meetings that she is a cast member on a tv show. That might open up herself to someone trashy who could then take some bit of information and post it on Reddit or some online gossip site such as Radar. 

We know there are plenty of A-list stars who have attended AA meetings. We don't know if any of their private information has been sold to a tabloid or put out there by someone who was seeking some quick cash. We wouldn't know because it would mean the celebrity would have to come forward to acknowledge their private information was only mentioned at an AA meeting.  For the life of me I can't recall which celebrity it was, but someone talked about going to meetings and their information was not kept private. 

With all of that said, that doesn't mean Amber cannot attend private therapy instead. She surely has the money to pay for the best help she could receive. There is no excuse for her to not get help. She just chooses not to because she knows she is not completely sober (wine) and she may just be abusing her pills. 

• Love 5

amber6.thumb.JPG.8d40eef7de3e1eeff3a46723109039c4.JPG

"And the bills.  Everything's in his name!  He did all that..." 

"and the house? your name or his name?"  "Both"

"I'll leave.  I'll leave that fucker.  I don't like it any way. I'll leave."

Shut your lying ass mouth, Amber.  Excuse me, 'your crooked lips'.  Why doesn't she like the house now?  Probably because she's lived there for a year and trashed it.  So much for that fancy house in the spiffy neighborhood, huh?

• Love 11
(edited)

Wait, "Leah will lose a best friend" if Amber and Matt break up? Um, I don't think "best friend" means what Amber thinks it means. 

*Edited because I somehow managed to forget that spandex onesie monstrosity that Amber was sporting for the polygraph.  

Edited by Cabarb
  • Love 12
26 minutes ago, Cabarb said:

Wait, "Leah will lose a best friend" if Amber and Matt break up? Um, I don't think "best friend" means what Amber thinks it means. 

Yeah -- how the hell does she think the two are best friends?  Amber has gone months without seeing her daughter. When she's at Amber's dog urine palace, she most likely stays in her bedroom - texting her real mother Kristina and watching Netflix - wanting to be home with her sisters. She only leaves the room when it is time to drive to ChickFilA or McDonalds.  Amber is so delusional. When the kid finds out that the relationship is over (it's not over) she'll feign sadness and concern but only because she thinks that is what her Beast of a mother wants to hear. 

• Love 20
32 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't understand Matt's tweet

Not a clue, was there sound?? (I couldn't hear anything) If it was in faster motion it would look like they are doing a go jerk off thing, lol.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, MissMel said:

amber6.thumb.JPG.8d40eef7de3e1eeff3a46723109039c4.JPG

"And the bills.  Everything's in his name!  He did all that..." 

"and the house? your name or his name?"  "Both"

"I'll leave.  I'll leave that fucker.  I don't like it any way. I'll leave."

Shut your lying ass mouth, Amber.  Excuse me, 'your crooked lips'.  Why doesn't she like the house now?  Probably because she's lived there for a year and trashed it.  So much for that fancy house in the spiffy neighborhood, huh?

Because the house looks like crap and smells like dog piss! And probably smells like Matt, too, that giant, greasy burger kind of smell!

How does she get this face to look like the face she twists her neck so much to make look so skinny? I am  not up on photo technology, gee, they sure must make some awesome programs to be able to contort her face so much! I could use one and look like a bloody model!

• Love 10
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, ghoulina said:

The only reason Amber doesn't want to go to AA is because SHE is the one who still wants to drink.  It is not about the others there.  It is about her.  NA would tell her alcohol is a drug and she shouldn't be drinking, no matter what her "drug of choice" was. 

Bottom line- no one is going to fit in in any program if they still drink.  This is issue #1, not whomever else is there.

If it is an issue, find another meeting.  From what I hear, most of the court slip crowd doesn't say/do anything in the meetings anyway- they are just there to get a box checked.  They shouldn't be talking about using drugs in the meeting- no one should.  but, even if they were- what harm would it be to Amber?  Someone mentioning drinking?  AMBER ALREADY DRINKS.  And she lives with someone who "relapsed."  Maybe she should fix those problems before she worries about what people down at AA or NA are doing or saying.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Garbage Truck Driver:  Did somebody say "TRASH?"

trash.jpg

LOL

Matt is the epitomy of trash, but Amber could also be put in that truck and hauled away. Pot meet kettle.

9 hours ago, Calicocats said:

The only reason Amber doesn't want to go to AA is because SHE is the one who still wants to drink.  It is not about the others there.  It is about her.  NA would tell her alcohol is a drug and she shouldn't be drinking, no matter what her "drug of choice" was. 

Bottom line- no one is going to fit in in any program if they still drink.  This is issue #1, not whomever else is there.

If it is an issue, find another meeting.  From what I hear, most of the court slip crowd doesn't say/do anything in the meetings anyway- they are just there to get a box checked.  They shouldn't be talking about using drugs in the meeting- no one should.  but, even if they were- what harm would it be to Amber?  Someone mentioning drinking?  AMBER ALREADY DRINKS.  And she lives with someone who "relapsed."  Maybe she should fix those problems before she worries about what people down at AA or NA are doing or saying.

This. All day long.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Calicocats said:

Using is a big subject at 12 step meetings. I do not attend NA because the discussion of using can trigger me. Some of us prefer to AA/NA it privately with a counselor so that the subject matter can be controlled.

• Love 5
(edited)

Two tweets of Shawn's

Shawn Portwood @ShawnPortwood

Replying to @IamET666 @TeenMom

I don't know where you get off thinking or saying that I'm a piece of trash or a piece of s*** because she won't leave him.

Shawn Portwood@ShawnPortwood

Replying to @IamET666 @TeenMom

Suddenly I become a stupid f*** because I can't get my sister to leave her fiance? Who do you people think I am?

5:01 PM - 27 Jun 2017

There's a bunch more, he was on quite a roll.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 9

I have to agree with him just from these posts.  What is he supposed to do?  She's a grown up and if she wants to let Mutt in, Shawn can't stop it.  I'm sure he's told her all the red flags he's seen and that's about all he can do.  He isn't a piece of trash because he can't work miracles.  His sister is for the choices she's making.  That's not on Shawn at all.

• Love 15

He's not wrong, but why is he even responding? He knows it's not his fault and he can't force Amber to make better decisions, why is it so important to convince the idiots on twitter?

• Love 11

The thing about the spandex onsie with the open toed white pumps, if it were a couple sizes bigger and a nice flowy cotton, with a pair of colorful converse, it would have been freaking adorable. 

But I'm not the boss of a haute boutique so what do I know.

• Love 14
48 minutes ago, butterbody said:

The thing about the spandex onsie with the open toed white pumps, if it were a couple sizes bigger and a nice flowy cotton, with a pair of colorful converse, it would have been freaking adorable. 

But I'm not the boss of a haute boutique so what do I know.

Tyler the Clothing Designer can probably whip something up for her if she asks.

art.jpg

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Tyler the Clothing Designer can probably whip something up for her if she asks.

art.jpg

and if I dared bring one of those baby-hooker items for one of my nieces, I would probably  get kicked out of the family (or at least be asked nicely to please stick to gift cards in the future)

• Love 10
5 hours ago, MissMel said:

I have to agree with him just from these posts.  What is he supposed to do?  She's a grown up and if she wants to let Mutt in, Shawn can't stop it.  I'm sure he's told her all the red flags he's seen and that's about all he can do.  He isn't a piece of trash because he can't work miracles.  His sister is for the choices she's making.  That's not on Shawn at all.

Those idiots should direct their comments to Amber - the person in the relationship with Matt. 

People just don't get it. You cannot control any adult and the choices they make. Amber is responsible for Amber. Shawn is not responsible for her choices just like she is not responsible for her brother's choices in life. 

It doesn't make him a bad person for not forcing Amber out of the relationship.

BTW his tweets seem to cement the fact that Amber is still with Matt. Her charade that they are not a couple is just that, a charade. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, MissMel said:

My guess is that he is probably getting several of these messages and finally decided to address it... because he isn't usually easily baited into a twitter war.

• Love 8
(edited)

In the teeny tiny sneak preview for the reunion, Amber is shown yelling at Matt (to the camera), referencing his age, and coming off as her usual batshit crazy self with that angry face she puts on as if she is so badass. She is the one who chose that "46 year old" person. She mentioned all his baggage in the finale episode. Dude! You knew of that baggage early on, but chose to defend his "46 year old" ass. You talked about how much you love his chest (YUCK!!) and how badass he is. 

As for Maci, she needs to take several hundred seats. I'd love for her to talk to Farrah the way she talks to Mackenzie in this clip. Maci thinks she is so badass herself. I dare both of these twats to take that kind of attitude and talk somewhere else and see what happens. Maci has severed my last fucking nerve with her better-than-thou attitude. Bitch needs a good smack upside her big-ass forehead. Where is Tami Roman? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

Amber had no problem with his age when they got together. But that will be the first thing she brings up when they're fighting. I don't give a shit about Matt or his feelings, but Amber is totally the type to push you every button you've got. She fights dirty. 

• Love 13