Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

All of the girls have used Post Hill Press to publish their books. (Matt is also using the publishing company.) The Ashley’s sources tell her that, while the cast is not required to use that company, it is definitely easier for them to do so.

Ha. It is easier only because it is the only publishing company that will bother to publish that shit.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

You haters have hurted Matt's feelings.  He Googled "ignore the hate quotes" and posted this to social media, just like any other wounded 12 year old girl would do.

hate.jpg

Well, I think that would leave him with a lot of time on his hands.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Guess he'll have to trim all that Farrah material out of his book.

This will make the book about 3 pages long.  Better off calling it a pamphlet or a flyer.

• Love 12

He actually Googled "ignore the hate quotes."  Didn't he study Socrates and Plato at MIT?  Surely he would know some stingers...

He should have just texted Tyler and Catelynn for some hater quotes.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, CofCinci said:

As if you need another reason to not watch FOX News.

Her haute clothes suck. And the platinum bun is just not as cool as she thinks it is.  What a shame she got rid of her gorgeous long brown hair. 

At least Matt's kids seem to be way cuter than he is. But that's not hard to do. I'll probably watch, but I'm pissed there's no "Being Gary". I want to see how a functioning household works. That guy is raising two kids (with his wife, of course), and buying up the block. I'm loving that he's quietly successful without tweeting and taking selfies all day long while pimping stupid books and "businesses". 

• Love 13

I don't want to watch. I don't want to give him any more relevance. I hate that fucking dude. Not that I love Deb or Butch, but they've been there since day one. This dude creeps onto the scene just a year or so ago and deserves his own "Being" special? Fuck that. 

Plus, Better Call Saul is back tonight. Vanderpump Rules has another reunion segment airing tonight. Is the new OG season starting tonight as well? I simply can't handle that much in one night, DVR or no DVR!

• Love 11
23 hours ago, CofCinci said:

He actually Googled "ignore the hate quotes."  Didn't he study Socrates and Plato at MIT?  Surely he would know some stingers...

He should have just texted Tyler and Catelynn for some hater quotes.

He probably did and they directed him to Google. lol

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't want to watch. I don't want to give him any more relevance. I hate that fucking dude. Not that I love Deb or Butch, but they've been there since day one. This dude creeps onto the scene just a year or so ago and deserves his own "Being" special? Fuck that. 

Plus, Better Call Saul is back tonight. Vanderpump Rules has another reunion segment airing tonight. Is the new OG season starting tonight as well? I simply can't handle that much in one night, DVR or no DVR!

I sure as hell won't watch. Agree about Butch and Debra. They are parents who have been a major part of the show and in spite of their behavior, they are part of their children's lives unlike Matt.

Hey, how come Matt doesn't have a nickname around here?

WTF? Why were those two losers on Fox?

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:56 PM, Marisagf said:

This will make the book about 3 pages long.  Better off calling it a pamphlet or a flyer.

lol

Matt is better off just taking a screen cap of his page and posting it on Twitter.

• Love 1

It's midday here so if anything happens within the next 12 hours I'll post it here! I'm also excited and slightly ashamed (but mostly excited).

ETA: @Christina has posted the latest tweets in the Matt thread so head over there for the drama!

Edited by monicageller
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

This page is taking too long to load. What is it?

Matt's been carrying on with other women. Surprise! The tweet you quoted was a girl named Katie who was planning on releasing some of the texts between Matt and her friend. Her friend is afraid of the backlash from Teen Mom minions, so she wouldn't sell to a tabloid that contacted her, and Katie reached out to The Ashley to get help verifying the texts. The Ashley says they have some from other women, too, and that article will be posted soon. Katie was trying to get everything verified so that when someone asks her to prove it she could, and she was trying to get it done to release while his show was airing, and that is what the "Have to wait until after Passover" was referring. 

With The Ashley having other texts with other women, Katie's friend said to just let them handle the release of her texts. It's kinda a "Big Whoop!" to me. Of course he still chats with other women. I'm sure there will be sexting, possible photo exchanges that no one wants to see, Amber will defend him, we'll all roll our eyes so hard we go blind, and the show will go on.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

OMG Amber is so on to him. It breaks my heart to see her trying to ignore the ways he's using her.

Also, I think she's getting high again. She's slurring her words. 

She will just deny this is him, blame it on the haters, and post the crying laughing emoji. Maybe it was Poker Friend Jeff using his phone again.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Christina said:

Matt's been carrying on with other women. Surprise! The tweet you quoted was a girl named Katie who was planning on releasing some of the texts between Matt and her friend. Her friend is afraid of the backlash from Teen Mom minions, so she wouldn't sell to a tabloid that contacted her, and Katie reached out to The Ashley to get help verifying the texts. The Ashley says they have some from other women, too, and that article will be posted soon. Katie was trying to get everything verified so that when someone asks her to prove it she could, and she was trying to get it done to release while his show was airing, and that is what the "Have to wait until after Passover" was referring. 

With The Ashley having other texts with other women, Katie's friend said to just let them handle the release of her texts. It's kinda a "Big Whoop!" to me. Of course he still chats with other women. I'm sure there will be sexting, possible photo exchanges that no one wants to see, Amber will defend him, we'll all roll our eyes so hard we go blind, and the show will go on.

Katie's a pretty shitty friend, no?

52 minutes ago, teapot said:

Katie's a pretty shitty friend, no?

I wondered about this, but it sounds like Katie's friend wants it to be known what he's doing, but doesn't want to be stalked online (or worse!) by Amber's psychotic minions, so if she passes the texts on to The Ashley, The Ashley will report it along with the other girls, and maybe not release Katie's friend's name to the public, since she has so much other evidence. I assume the other girls will have to use their names though.

Not shocking at all that Matt is being so brazen about this. Amber's dumb and he probably squeezed enough out of her to make shopping for her replacement more desirable than wringing out the last few drops before the IRS or the other judgments catch up to her.

ETA: if he doesn't hook a bigger fish, he can always lie to Amber that's all made up and she's so stupid and stubborn she'll believe it. Far greater potential reward than risk.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I wondered about this, but it sounds like Katie's friend wants it to be known what he's doing, but doesn't want to be stalked online (or worse!) by Amber's psychotic minions, so if she passes the texts on to The Ashley, The Ashley will report it along with the other girls, and maybe not release Katie's friend's name to the public, since she has so much other evidence. I assume the other girls will have to use their names though.

Not shocking at all that Matt is being so brazen about this. Amber's dumb and he probably squeezed enough out of her to make shopping for her replacement more desirable than wringing out the last few drops before the IRS or the other judgments catch up to her.

ETA: if he doesn't hook a bigger fish, he can always lie to Amber that's all made up and she's so stupid and stubborn she'll believe it. Far greater potential reward than risk.

RHOC watchers, I feel like Amber's in the same boat that Vicki Gunvalson was with Brooks. 

(cliff notes:)

Vicki dated a guy who claimed to have cancer (!!???) despite so much mounting evidence to the contrary.  Mind you, she's a business owner so not a complete idiot (she appears otherwise, but...) Vicki defended him to the *death* and threw herself on the lawn sobbing when *he* left  *her.*

It's like they're just so happy to have *someone*...and when the guy's true colors start showing, they can't admit defeat.

• Love 8

I am so bothered by the amount of women who have to ask their husband for permission.  I don't know about you all, but I only share decision-making with husband when it comes to buying houses or vehicles.  

• Love 7

I am so bothered by the amount of women who have to ask their husband for permission.  I don't know about you all, but I only share decision-making with husband when it comes to buying houses or vehicles.  

I agree.  There is one forum I go to regularly related to handbags, and it annoys me how many people mention their husbands.  And in some cases the husband is the reason they buy even more...I guess because the husband doesn't care or wants to keep them busy they encourage it, which is just as sad as asking for permission in the first place.  

• Love 1
On April 10, 2017 at 9:34 PM, monicageller said:

I'm not sure exactly what's going on, but we should get ready for some dirt!

Ugh I was just looking on Twitter and it looks like The Ashley is backing out of writing this story! I am actually disappointed. 

Edited by BXD
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Is this a new puppy?????

I am with you @CofCinci. I don't get asking one's husband permission for any shit other than making decisions for the big items in life. They are husbands not fathers.

I was just looking on Twitter and it looks like The Ashley is backing out of writing this story! I am actually disappointed. 

Damn.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Big dogs can be so amazing if you treat them right!!

How the fuck would Amber know?  Their patio doors have been shredded by those poor babies wanting to get outside many, many times. Doesn't Geist have a limit on the number of animals a resident can own?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Is this a new puppy?????

I don't think so.  The Cane Corso breeder posted a screenshot of the Rottie-ish dog they already have.  

BaldassareGallant‏ @BaldassareCorso

@AmberLPortwood @mattbEPT Your Rot is so stinkin cute! I can see his personality and it's adorable

• Love 1