Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I hate Vague Booking. I see it all of the time and people fall for that shit over and over. Don't respond to these stupid statuses and they'll stop doing it. Annoying.

AMEN! I refuse to engage. It is so annoying! 

• Love 6

Amber fishing for attention and compliments, as usual. No different than posting a selfie knowing it gets people to post "You are so beautiful!" Someone tweeted "#OGSTYLE" to Amber and I swear to God, I read it as #HOGSTYLE. Funny and apropos. Going to use it around these parts. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

What video? I've just seen pics of her sitting by the fire wearing two different boots. She and Matt look very bloated.

He's incredibly unhealthy for her. It seems instead of keeping her busy and happy, he eggs on the hate for the media. It seems calculated to keep her under his control. See baby, it's us against the world! Yes there's a lot of crap on twitter, but it's not like she's a movie star. Most people don't even know or care who she is. 

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

What video? I've just seen pics of her sitting by the fire wearing two different boots. She and Matt look very bloated.

He's incredibly unhealthy for her. It seems instead of keeping her busy and happy, he eggs on the hate for the media. It seems calculated to keep her under his control. See baby, it's us against the world! Yes there's a lot of crap on twitter, but it's not like she's a movie star. Most people don't even know or care who she is. 

Click the "X" on the top left above the photo of Amber. It takes you to the video. 

Here is a direct link: http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/nr1dd6/teen-mom-sneak-peek-amber-can-t-get-pregnant

Amber says she thinks they have had enough Gary time for a while. You mean, you are tired of putting on an act for the cameras and you are now done being around Gary.  In other words, sorry Leah. Your happiness at seeing me and daddy getting along means nothing to me. 

Amber says she has been re-diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. I am no therapist, clinician, or doctor, but isn't someone who is suffering from BD usually suffering from it all the time? They just keep it under control with meds. Does it come and go as Amber is implying? 

Amber has two different eyebrows. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

Thanks for the link. Why are they surrounded by like 40 blankets? 

Stick to dogs. You're barely managing that. And no, these illnesses don't come and go. Often you feel it under control with meds, but they can stop working and you need to start all over. Maybe that's what she's referring to (poorly). 

It was a Bew Bew weekend, and as usual Amber posted her super duper mom skills (I think Leah had a bow in her hair or something).  Then the "goodnight loves" at like 4am.  I guess it was breakfast with Matt again. 

• Love 8

What's "re-diagnosed"? She basically went to a dr to be told she still has the disorder we alll know she has always had... she didn't need to be rediagnosed.  Once you have a mental illness like bipolar it doesn't just go away, you can learn to deal and cope (although I don't think she did) but it never left. 

Case and point, I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, it was like 10 yrs ago, I put in a lot of time/work/therapy to get to a point where it wasn't a factor in my daily life, but I still "have" it, and if I don't keep it in check it could always become an issue again. Amber has seemed to just do the minimum if anything to treat her bipolar, it's more than simply taking some medication. I am glad that her not having kids is a added benefit though, the last. 

It just bothers me that she says rediagnosed like she was cured before, she just stopped treating it. I wouldn't be shocked if Matt just told her she has it and that's what shes calling rediagnosed.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

What's "re-diagnosed"? She basically went to a dr to be told she still has the disorder we alll know she has always had... she didn't need to be rediagnosed.  Once you have a mental illness like bipolar it doesn't just go away, you can learn to deal and cope (although I don't think she did) but it never left. 

Case and point, I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, it was like 10 yrs ago, I put in a lot of time/work/therapy to get to a point where it wasn't a factor in my daily life, but I still "have" it, and if I don't keep it in check it could always become an issue again. Amber has seemed to just do the minimum if anything to treat her bipolar, it's more than simply taking some medication. I am glad that her not having kids is a added benefit though, the last. 

It just bothers me that she says rediagnosed like she was cured before, she just stopped treating it. I wouldn't be shocked if Matt just told her she has it and that's what shes calling rediagnosed.

Exactly. I have wondered if Amber is currently at least in therapy (and if she's doing it off camera-good for you Amber!) in addition to her medication. I am Bipolar (Dx 2 years ago) and my treatment consists of medication, therapy, relaxation exercises practiced daily and positive self talk in addition to other exercises to use when my anger or reasoning skills are less than desired. It's a commitment but it's a commitment to staying well. I just don't see Amber being bothered enough to try beyond taking the medication.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Amber and Matt are discussing how due to her re-diagnosis of bipolar and borderline personality disorder she has to take meds that won't allow her to get pregnant due to harm to the fetus... Thank God!!!

The Borderline diagnosis explains so much....

...and this is why it works. Borderlines (I have a family member who is one), seem to always have to have someone they're in a "fight" with or who is the enemy. Matt keeps her focused on the media, which 1) gets her focus off of him as far as a potential enemy; and 2) keeps her with an enemy to focus on that he says they can focus on together. 

• Love 9

Re sneak preview.  Gary asking about wedding and babies. That's called small talk Leah, it's what people do. They don't want another baby- Leah can't drag out of bed before noon. Oh, and Leah, you are at least a size 12.  Eating out all the time, those ridiculous drinks from Starbucks and a sedentary life packs on pounds. Deal with it.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Re sneak preview.  Gary asking about wedding and babies. That's called small talk Leah, it's what people do. They don't want another baby- Leah can't drag out of bed before noon. Oh, and Leah, you are at least a size 12.  Eating out all the time, those ridiculous drinks from Starbucks and a sedentary life packs on pounds. Deal with it.

Amber, not Leah. :-) Although the way Leah is being fed by Amber and Matt, she is well on her way to being overweight herself. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

Amber's "Mommy Makeover" was a fail!  

She looked bigger than I have ever seen her. She's got those thick, bloated mean girl looking eyebrow cheeks she had in season one. Anybody know what I mean? Hard to explain but in season one her eyes were so chubby and her eye brows were plucked so thin she always looked angry. I'll shut up now.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12

Watched a couple of episodes, including Being Matt. What a wreck that house is, omg. The door frames are shot, there was a door leaning up against a wall, and the garage was full of trash. The scene of Matt bringing that plant into the house as part of getting ready for his children to visit? Yup, that would be the first thing on my list, not CLEANING and freaking grocery shopping.

I think his son Andrew said he texted Matt after hugging him good night and going downstairs.  The poor kid slept in the basement? Isn't that the dog's shit and piss space?

• Love 7
(edited)

They really live like damn slobs. Amber is all glammed up to sit on blankets?

I'll never understand why Amber and Leah dont call a cleaning service when they know the cameras are coming.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 11

Holy shit. Look at how much those dogs ruined the house in less than 6 months!  All the baseboards and trim will need to be replaced because you can't really sand down those deep gouges. 

• Love 8

Matt: Brooklyn, the only car you cannot drive is the Corvette.

Brooklyn: Why? Now I want to drive it!  I wouldn't have wanted to drive it until you said that.

Amber: You're not driving my fucking Corvette, no Goddamn way.

bm8.thumb.JPG.cf6b67d7a4bd542ee704ab8773d829c1.JPGbm9.thumb.JPG.c4cddd996b87fc8ce7835730e684eac7.JPG

• Love 3

This is the closet Matt's son used to store his bag in while visiting.  In the basement maybe?  I'm not sure.

bm12.thumb.JPG.522b1a2fc734e278c09274187937669d.JPG

I'll add some screen grabs of the family dinner in the Being Matt thread.

(edited)

I just watched the after show and I hate to say it but Amber actually looked pretty - she looked a lot slimmer in the face and her hair was colored nicely. 

Yuck I hate complimenting her but she looked a lot slimmer compared to Monday nights episode. Is she losing weight in real time?? I also liked her makeup.

Alright, that is the last nice thing back to the snarking, her bitchy attitude towards Farrah in the after show ruined how pretty she looked. How dare those two boneheads critique Farrah's parenting when neither one of them raised or is raising their own kids. Gary and Kristina raised Leah, and when Amber DID actually have her in the beginning she was always high and bitching and screaming while hitting her child's father but she has the audacity to critique Farrah's potty training skills. Catelynn didn't raise the first one and April 1.0 is raising Nova Scotia.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8
(edited)

The Amber and Matt segments are a whole lot easier to watch when you just pay attention to the background, looking for dog damage.  Lol  Notice the window sills, as well, in this one: (from the Fresh Start episode)

bm19.thumb.JPG.9db60e6ce0ba3eb35814bd63131ca77b.JPG

bm20.thumb.JPG.5f0d5bbaa21a1f2e09175bc2513208da.JPG

Edited by MissMel
add second pic
  • Love 1

Thank you, MissMel, for your hard work! How awful that house looks. So sad to see all the damage done to the wood. These people suck. 

Also, I finished the aftershow last night and I agree that Amber was just unnecessarily going after Farrah's parenting. Farrah is a crap parent, IMO. But Amber was in prison or strung out on drugs half the time Leah was growing up! Don't act like "Mama taught her well". That was all Gary. Simply infuriating to watch. 

I did find it interesting that they had Amber and Cate paired up, throwing out snark. But Maci commented on her own, and she really didn't say anything shady. She seemed to find diplomatic ways to comment, like how cute Sophia was or something. Interesting....

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Thank you, MissMel, for your hard work! How awful that house looks. So sad to see all the damage done to the wood. These people suck. 

Also, I finished the aftershow last night and I agree that Amber was just unnecessarily going after Farrah's parenting. Farrah is a crap parent, IMO. But Amber was in prison or strung out on drugs half the time Leah was growing up! Don't act like "Mama taught her well". That was all Gary. Simply infuriating to watch. 

I did find it interesting that they had Amber and Cate paired up, throwing out snark. But Maci commented on her own, and she really didn't say anything shady. She seemed to find diplomatic ways to comment, like how cute Sophia was or something. Interesting....

I'm guessing it's because she's embarrassed about how she acted towards Farrah and is trying to look like the mature one to redeem herself while her cackling hyena co-stooges throw the shade. Maci likes to ignite the drama then sit back and look innocent as the drama unfolds.

Maci got Catelynn and Amber riled up in the beginning and Cate and Amber are too far invested to quit while Maci is showing that "I said what I had to say about Farrah and now I'm leaving it alone," while praying that the other two girls keep the fire smoldering. LOL.

That's just my guess. I've also noticed throughout the seasons that Maci really isn't a loud, in your face type of girl.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

That's just my guess. I've also noticed throughout the seasons that Maci really isn't a loud, in your face type of girl.

Oh, she's definitely the talk-behind-your-back-but-smile-to-your-face kind of girl. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I'm guessing it's because she's embarrassed about how she acted towards Farrah and is trying to look like the mature one to redeem herself while her cackling hyena co-stooges throw the shade. Maci likes to ignite the drama then sit back and look innocent as the drama unfolds.

Maci got Catelynn and Amber riled up in the beginning and Cate and Amber are too far invested to quit while Maci is showing that "I said what I had to say about Farrah and now I'm leaving it alone," while praying that the other two girls keep the fire smoldering. LOL.

You're so right. She took a ton of shit for drinking while pregnant and any insult to Farrah is leaving herself wide open to either retaliation or being called out for hypocrisy. Best to let Cate and Amber do her dirty work and keep the blowback on them. I am sure though, she found a way to bring up Matt and Tyler jerking it to Backdoor Teen Mom in order to guarantee C & A would come out swinging.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, MissMel said:

Matt: Brooklyn, the only car you cannot drive is the Corvette.

Brooklyn: Why? Now I want to drive it!  I wouldn't have wanted to drive it until you said that.

Amber: You're not driving my fucking Corvette, no Goddamn way.

bm8.thumb.JPG.cf6b67d7a4bd542ee704ab8773d829c1.JPGbm9.thumb.JPG.c4cddd996b87fc8ce7835730e684eac7.JPG

Thank you so much for posting all these photos. I appreciate it. Damn, they really damaged the house. I post "they" meaning Amber and Matt. The dogs are not at fault. 

OMG did Amber say this to Brooklyn? "You're not driving my fucking Corvette, no Goddamn way."

• Love 4
(edited)
38 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Thank you so much for posting all these photos. I appreciate it. Damn, they really damaged the house. I post "they" meaning Amber and Matt. The dogs are not at fault. 

OMG did Amber say this to Brooklyn? "You're not driving my fucking Corvette, no Goddamn way."

Well nice to meet you as well. Even more evidence of Amber as a shit mom. No real mother would speak to someone's child that way. 

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Matt's book was supposed to be released yesterday. New date, June 6, 2017. 

Was it postponed due to MTV wanting Matt to omit the behind the scenes info?

I'm not buying that crappy "book" to help their greasy pockets get greasier.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Well nice to meet you as well. Even more evidence of Amber as a shit mom. No real mother would speak to someone's child that way. 

For real.

I am sure Matt gave it to Amber but good when they were alone for making that comment. That may be how the scratches came about. 

49 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

First impressions?  Nailed it.

One of Matt's lawsuits was decided today.  https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/CaseSummary/eyJ2Ijp7IkNhc2VUb2tlbiI6Ik5UUXhOVEl3TnpFME1EVXdPamN4TmpnNU1UWXlNak09In19

He owes $5,317.07 to his doctor.

Ha! Amber will pay it. 

Maci is being diplomatic because her bony ass depends on it. She gave a comment during that interview where they discussed the "3 stooges" comment Farrah dished out. It was when Catelynn thought she was so smart with her "Farrah who? Farrah Fawcett" response. Maci said she was moving forward and wished Farrah the best, etc. In other words, Maci was not going to be opening the door to any more negativity because she knows she will only open herself up to more of Farrah's tongue-lashing. Maci knows Farrah will go after her and will mention the alcohol drinking during pregnancy, and all the other things Farrah may know about Maci that the viewers may not be aware of. With Taylor in Maci's life now, that is just one more person for Farrah to go after and Maci can't have that. If Maci's marriage is on rocky ground, the last thing she needs is Farrah to go on the attack and put misinformation out there about her marriage. Maci also doesn't need Simon on her ass. Maci sees how far Amber and Catelynn are taking this and she doesn't want to be a part of it. She is the one who threw the Molotov cocktail, but Amber and Maci are the ones who are continuing to pour the gasoline on this never-ending fire. Maci thinks she is so smart. She is the typical bitch who starts shit but can't back that shit up unless she has her little clique to do her dirty work. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Maci thinks she is so smart. She is the typical bitch who starts shit but can't back that shit up unless she has her little clique to do her dirty work. 

Maci is the queen bee of the season. Cate and Amber are the middle girls.  They always go the furthest and are the meanest in their efforts to be named high priestess. It's middle school, high school, every fucking thing on repeat. 

• Love 4

OK....I looked back a few pages but didn't see any references (I don't think) to that dipshit Amber taking an 8 year old on that haunted ride.  Holy cow. My kids (who aren't what I'd consider "sheltered") would have nightmares from that experience!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

OK....I looked back a few pages but didn't see any references (I don't think) to that dipshit Amber taking an 8 year old on that haunted ride.  Holy cow. My kids (who aren't what I'd consider "sheltered") would have nightmares from that experience!

I think it was brought up in the episode thread. I saw it somewhere, anyway. It would have terrified me and I'm a grown ass adult!

2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

It is in the episode thread. 

2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Maci is the queen bee of the season. Cate and Amber are the middle girls.  They always go the furthest and are the meanest in their efforts to be named high priestess. It's middle school, high school, every fucking thing on repeat. 

Maci is always acting as if her shit don't stink. Yet, she is ready to cover her skanky ass by lying through her teeth. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, monicageller said:

Maci:

giphy.gif

Well...I wouldn't go that far. She's not the puppetmaster of an entire school. She's just smarter than Amber and Cate. And we all know how much that says.

• Love 5