Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/1qtlsw/teen-mom-sneak-peek-an-unfair-christmas

Amber, how about running into a Michael's or Hobby Lobby and buying an ornament kit?  They even have ornament workshops the two of them can do on a Saturday afternoon. 

Even if Leah gave her the ornament from school, I doubt she'd keep it. I can see Gary holding on to her ornaments and Perfect Attendance awards but anything given to Amber will end up in the trash. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Amber, how about running into a Michael's or Hobby Lobby and buying an ornament kit?  They even have ornament workshops the two of them can do on a Saturday afternoon. 

Even if Leah gave her the ornament from school, I doubt she'd keep it. I can see Gary holding on to her ornaments and Perfect Attendance awards but anything given to Amber will end up in the trash. 

LOL this is hilarious.  What an absolute piece of shit mother.  How can she say "I'm a damn good mom" and Matt agrees "you're an incredible mother" and then here she is crying and saying "doesn't mommy matter" to her 8 year old who is just doing a project as it was assigned in school.  And Matt consoling her while she is crying!!! My husband would be like, "wait seriously what is wrong with you, snap the fuck out of it right now."  She just was taking about her medication in the last episode but if that's her reaction to her daughter not making her an ornament in school then she needs to adjust something with those meds because that's an absolutely insane and inappropriate reaction.

• Love 19

Fucking Amber is either putting on the waterworks for her followers to get sympathy and it is a scam to get Gary to give her more time with Leah (more time = more money for Amber and Matt), or she really needs to enter into a mental facility and get properly diagnosed and prescribed the proper medication because her reactions to her daughter are not at all rational, and it is not at all healthy for Leah to watch this play out. 

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

and get properly diagnosed and prescribed the proper medication because her reactions to her daughter are not at all rational, and it is not at all healthy for Leah to watch this play out. 

...also not rational is her fashion choice in that clip.  that reindeer hoodie looks absolutely ridiculous on anyone over the age of ten, IMHO

• Love 9
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Oh fuck you, Amber.  Seriously.  Way to guilt your kid. Get off your lazy fucking rudolph ass and get some construction paper and make an ornament WITH YOUR CHILD. YOURSELF. 

Do you know how many gall dang ornaments I make with this one every year? like 8. It's fun. He enjoys it. I enjoy it (mostly, at least). It's a fun thing we do together. Jebus Amber.  Stop acting like a fucking 6 year old who didn't get ice cream at a birthday party. It's not your daughter's job to make sure your ridiculous feelers are protected. She's not the parent, you are.  Straighten the fuck up.

• Love 21

Damn, that is one fucked up individual. What kind of "adult" has a total breakdown over something like that??? The kid isn't deliberately snubbing you. Her class is making one ornament. Here's an idea? Buy some damn craft supplies yourself and you can make a whole afternoon of it - making homemade ornaments for YOUR tree. Oh wait, that probably won't work, because you and Matt will be in Vegas that weekend. 

"Doesn't mommy matter?" - what absolute emotionally abusive, manipulative shit. Pull yourself together, Amber. Hasn't that kid been through enough? Now you're laying guilt trips over a damn clay pretzel painted with red stripes????

I did love when she's mid-feeling-sorry-for-herself and Leah's all, "Here's some trash, Mama". Perfection.

And, of course, they're eating fast food. In the car. Again. 

• Love 21

I mean what does Amber even expect Leah to do?  Say to her teacher "I know everyone in this class is making one ornament and there are probably not enough supplies (that you probably bought with your own money, teacher) for me to make more than one, because if I get to make two than everyone will want two, but my parents don't live together so I need to make two."  Seriously I don't even understand how Amber can be upset?  

• Love 18
(edited)

My guess is naturally the child put the ornament on the tree when she got home, home being the operative word, she lives with Gary, that Is her home.

The guilt trip coming from the same woman who prioritized pink chair covers over a bday gift.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 23
22 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I mean what does Amber even expect Leah to do?  Say to her teacher "I know everyone in this class is making one ornament and there are probably not enough supplies (that you probably bought with your own money, teacher) for me to make more than one, because if I get to make two than everyone will want two, but my parents don't live together so I need to make two."  Seriously I don't even understand how Amber can be upset?  

I am pretty sure she either 1. expected Leah to give her sole ornament to Amber, not Gary, after all, Amber is the mother, or 2. Amber really doesn't give a shit about the ornaments either way but saw it as a convenient vehicle to get pandering support from her minions about she's the awesomest mother ever and Gary is a fat piece of shit and Leah is so ungrateful.

• Love 14
(edited)

My daughter used to make one and give it to the parent that didn't get visitation on Christmas Day that year. Even if she didn't we wouldn't have cared because SHE WAS A KID!!! Kids shouldn't have to worry about that bullshit. Amber is such a selfish POS. It's all about Amber all of the time.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
typo
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

She's crying over a Christmas ornament but we know from social media that she didn't even attend the kid's Winter school performance. 

And it seems the upcoming episode is about Amber wanting Leah for the holidays. *rolls eyes*

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

My daughter used to make one and give it to the parent that didn't get visitation on Christmas Day that year. Even if she didn't we wouldn't have cared because SHE WAS A KID!!! Kids shouldn't have to worry about that bullshit. Amber is such a selfish POS. It's all about Amber all of the time

Preach. 

I know my husband, and if we were to ever divorce, I can see us both insisting to the child that he/she give it to the other person. Or we'd say something like, "Oh that's cool, you dad (mom) will love that. Next year you can make one for our house". I mean, damn, after this many years not living with Gary, hasn't she figured how the whole thing works? Splitting shit, taking turns. It's all about making the KID feel okay. 

• Love 8

Just going by the comments here, my tablet will not play MTV videos, Amber once again is an idiot. Way to squash your daughter's feelings. My goodness, does she get it at all? The teacher probably said, today we are making ornaments you can take home. HOME is Gary and Christna's. For goodness sakes.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Just going by the comments here, my tablet will not play MTV videos, Amber once again is an idiot. Way to squash your daughter's feelings. My goodness, does she get it at all? The teacher probably said, today we are making ornaments you can take home. HOME is Gary and Christna's. For goodness sakes.

Amber asks Leah if Leah is making ornaments at school, and Leah confirms she is. Amber asks Leah if Leah is making her one, and Leah gets an "oh shit" look on her face and then explains reluctantly that she only has one. Amber whines, what about me? Don't I matter? or something. Leah looks conflicted and says she'll make one for Amber the next year and then goes back to coloring or whatever. Amber turns around sniffling and reaches for Matt's arm. She's obviously trying to make a show of crying but doesn't want to outright say she's offended because then she'll look like an ogre. But make no mistake- she wanted Leah to know.

Leah is blessedly oblivious at first, but after repeated sniffling from Amber and Matt comforting her at a normal tone of voice- seriously, these two are both doing everything they can- short of outright scolding her-to make Leah feel uncomfortable and guilty, Leah finally notices and asks if Amber is crying, to which Amber denies while loudly sniffling and her voice is breaking. Leah then hilariously asks if Amber got an eyelash stuck in her eye, which Amber agrees is the case. Scene over.

It was nothing more than Amber trying to play the martyr to a child she routinely neglects. Asshole.

• Love 20

What a sad sack of shit. I know Gary's not perfect, but if he didn't drive over to her house and punch her squarely in the throat after seeing that, he's about 1000x nicer than I am. 

• Love 22
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

Well...I wouldn't go that far. She's not the puppetmaster of an entire school. She's just smarter than Amber and Cate. And we all know how much that says.

I agree, we're giving Maci too much credit as she ain't no Rachel McAdams, She just so happens to be a bit "cooler" than lazy dumb and dumber Amber and Catelynn. Lol. 

Maci is what I would call "the leader of the nerds" as she's not what I would peg as the popular type but cool enough to lead the less cool crowd haha. ? 

• Love 8
(edited)

I think Leah said that she would take the ornament home this year, but that next year she'd bring it to Amber's house. As in, the ornament could take turns on the holidays like Leah. 

But yea, the simplest thing would have been to just MAKE some ornaments with her that they could keep at Mambers. I guess that would involve putting the soda cup down and getting off the couch. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think Leah said that she would take the ornament home this year, but that next year she'd bring it to Amber's house. As in, the ornament could take turns on the holidays like Leah. 

But yea, the simplest thing would have been to just MAKE some ornaments with her that they could keep at Mambers. I guess that would involve putting the soda cup down and getting off the couch. 

Eh, I think it could be even further simplified if Amber admitted she doesn't even give a shit where the construction paper adorned with glitter resides (does Amber even put up a tree?), she just wanted to play the martyr for her misguided and mentally deficient fans.

• Love 7
(edited)

I just don't understand why Amber couldn't just take Leah to hobby lobby to make their own "mommy and me" ornament. My kids are not school age and we had a BLAST at hobby lobby this year picking out all the material needed to make our Easter bunnies and accessories.

My son made six easter bunnies out of paper plates. One for mommy and one for daddy with a matching beard, and the other four for my parents and my husband's parents - I video recorded and Snapchatted us making them and we had such a fun day!!

Hey, Mamber, those things don't have to be made at her school you boneheads, think OUTSIDE of the ornament and realize Amazon has fillable ornaments and hobby Lobby has the glitter, etc!!! 

That was some child abuse manipulation if I ever have seen one, making an 8-year-old child feel guilty about her sweet Christmas ornament - what a joy kill Amber is!!! Fuck her!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 15

Amber knows that she fucked up in a major, major way when it comes to Gary.  Gary may not be perfect, but he manages to have the kind of life Amber truly wants.  And no amount of fancy schmancy houses in Geist and snazzy new cars and tacky Marilyn Monroe decor will change the fact that Bew Bew (hate!  that!  nickname!) is living with Gary and Cristina, and is obviously very happy there.

I was a child who was responsible for my mother's well-being.  Mom was, and is, a narcissist who drank too much and became a mother far too young.  Kids in that situation learn fairly quickly that their own thoughts and feelings don't matter.  They hinge entirely on what the narcissist does and says.  The child's highs and lows are caused by that of the narcissist.  You learn pretty quickly to be a shadow figure.  Did I mention that I have been in therapy since 2000? 

• Love 19

Long time teacher here, and spent time after school today making Mother's Day presents. (Glued a pix of kid's face on clear cup, filled with soil and grass seed, so kind of a chia pet). We always make an ornament for mom and dad at school. Often make one for custodial grandparent. Yes, it can be a pain, but parents cherish them as child grows up. That being said, am certain if Leah made one for Amber, it would either end up in the back seat of the car, chewed on by a dog, or in a trash pile. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

Eh, I think it could be even further simplified if Amber admitted she doesn't even give a shit where the construction paper adorned with glitter resides (does Amber even put up a tree?), she just wanted to play the martyr for her misguided and mentally deficient fans.

This right here. Amber won't put up a home-made ornament on her tree. Only the best, expensive ones she can buy at the most expensive store in town (or online) are the only ones that will be worthy of being put up to show off. Amber just wanted Leah to say on camera how worthy her mother was to receive the school made ornament instead of Gary and Kristina. 

Anyone else remember how upset Amber became when Leah wrote in her book Kristina's name along with "mommy" (Amber) last season? 

There was also that scene when Kristina picked up Leah from Amber's rental home and when Leah didn't say "I love you" or whatever shit it was, Amber had a cow. 

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

This right here. Amber won't put up a home-made ornament on her tree. Only the best, expensive ones she can buy at the most expensive store in town (or online) are the only ones that will be worthy of being put up to show off. Amber just wanted Leah to say on camera how worthy her mother was to receive the school made ornament instead of Gary and Kristina. 

Anyone else remember how upset Amber became when Leah wrote in her book Kristina's name along with "mommy" (Amber) last season? 

There was also that scene when Kristina picked up Leah from Amber's rental home and when Leah didn't say "I love you" or whatever shit it was, Amber had a cow. 

I specifically remember that scene. You could tell Leah was nervous when the exchange was going down. She just wanted to say goodbye and get the hell out of dodge. Amber was so out of tune with her own child that she didn't even pick up on how awkward it was for Leah. Again, it was all about Amber. 

• Love 6
On 5/4/2017 at 8:07 AM, CofCinci said:

Who is the guy sitting in the back seat with Leah?  He doesn't say a single word.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Is Boo Boo there? 

Amber is a lying hypocrite! This is an Article from November 16, 2016

Amber Portwood Opens Up About Battle With Depression, Not Seeing Her Daughter for Long Stretches

“My life stops when I'm depressed because there's no getting out of it. There's no shaking it off because it's a chemical imbalance,” the 26-year-old tells Cosmopolitan.com.

“Matt's had to pull me out of bed I don't know how many times and start the shower for me because I've been so down. And my anxiety ... I can't really go out in public a lot because of it. I don't like going to movie theaters, and it's just really hard. I'm also not taking anything that would affect my sobriety.”

• Love 1
9 hours ago, druzy said:

But this bitch can handle the MTV movie awards? I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder and a place filled with tons of cameras, screaming fans (screaming for the movie stars not Teen mom franchise) and real celebrities would make me feel paralyzed.

Didnt Amber say she can't be around small crowds because of her anxiety but can handle the award show?

These bitches just pick and choose when their "disease" holds them back. You know, from getting a job! Seeing their children! 

Fuck Amber Porkwood and her Gnat.

• Love 17

I think she looks ridiculous. Kamber Kardashian of Indiana. 

I guess it was an event to get free designer stuff. Matt was drinking margaritas, so Amber probably was too.  The happy sober couple who only want Leah back. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I think she looks ridiculous. Kamber Kardashian of Indiana. 

Yes, with the amount of surgery, she now looks like Khloe Kardashian.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Why can't they spend some money on his teeth? Braces, Invisalign, dentures, anything to get rid of that creepy mouth. Or maybe just a surgical mask. 

Drugs will do that. He will probably end up with dentures.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/4/2017 at 5:20 PM, bethster2000 said:

Amber knows that she fucked up in a major, major way when it comes to Gary.  Gary may not be perfect, but he manages to have the kind of life Amber truly wants.  And no amount of fancy schmancy houses in Geist and snazzy new cars and tacky Marilyn Monroe decor will change the fact that Bew Bew (hate!  that!  nickname!) is living with Gary and Cristina, and is obviously very happy there.

I was a child who was responsible for my mother's well-being.  Mom was, and is, a narcissist who drank too much and became a mother far too young.  Kids in that situation learn fairly quickly that their own thoughts and feelings don't matter.  They hinge entirely on what the narcissist does and says.  The child's highs and lows are caused by that of the narcissist.  You learn pretty quickly to be a shadow figure.  Did I mention that I have been in therapy since 2000? 

My mom didn't drink but she is a narcissist and yes, having to constantly save your mother from herself and constantly keeping yourself in check so you don't upset her with your problems is exhausting. I'm just now beginning to unravel from that mess of a relationship.

Amber is so manipulative and I think I see Leah not only being aware of that shit, but not playing into it either. It's easier to do if she doesn't live with Amber.

On a nice note, I thought Amber looked a lot thinner in that trash reindeer garb than when she wraps a comforter around herself, but the pic above pretty much shows that yes, Amber, you ARE at least a size twelve. Effing liar.

Edited by Meatball
  • Love 7

I saw on twitter that someone named Moniece (from Love and Hip Hop) apparently hung out with Amber at MTV Music Awards. 

Her profile pic on twitter is her laying nekkid on top of some dude. 

So this chick is cool or whatever and Farrah is a porn ho?  Fucking hypocrite, Amber.  You. are. a. fucking. hypocrite.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I saw on twitter that someone named Moniece (from Love and Hip Hop) apparently hung out with Amber at MTV Music Awards. 

Her profile pic on twitter is her laying nekkid on top of some dude. 

So this chick is cool or whatever and Farrah is a porn ho?  Fucking hypocrite, Amber.  You. are. a. fucking. hypocrite.

Moniece isnt a porn ho, but she IS batshit crazy. I can completely see her and Amber getting along fanously as Moniece is also a bullshit ass parent but proclaims she's the BEST MOM EVER while her son is being raised by his father. The two of them must have had quite a time outmothering each other.

• Love 7